Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E18: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

I didn't think Andy was teary eyed and sad when saying goodbye to Tre because he has personal feelings of warmth and friendship for her, I think he was sad he lost his money maker and will do what he can to keep making money off her - and she him.

Maybe not surprisingly, I think the reverse! Teresa has never been one of Andy's favorites (she's too dumb), but she's one of the firsts, and they go way back. I think he genuinely felt sad - sad for her personally, but also b/c it was sort of the end of an era. Well, for RHONJ, at least. And those moments are always at least a little but sad. I think that she is upset she's losing her bank, but not the other way around. The Housewives brand is bigger than any one HW, so I think Andy is thinking, to quote Phaedra, "buy bye, Bon voyage" to scandal. Also, Andy is no longer an exec. at Bravo, so I don't see why he'd care about hiring or re-hiring talent to the network, unless he's serving as producer of the show, as he is with HW's.

I was in the supermarket tonight and at the checkout counter there was only one magazine that had a teeny-weeny picture of Teresa in the corner with the caption "Teresa takes self-defense lessons."   The fact that she's not plastered on every tabloid cover tells me that Teresa's 15 minutes are up.

I agree.

• Love 2

Andy isn't a Bravo exec anymore??

No. He hasn't been the VP there for awhile now, maybe a year. He left (or was asked to leave, depending on which story you believe) to focus on developing and producing new shows, and on hosting WWHL. He's still one of the exec. producers of all the HW shows, though.

Since when did prisoners wear pinstripes anyway? Pinstripes are thin and vertical like you see on businesspeople suits; prison stripes are wide and horizontal, and possibly only exist in cartoons and old-time comedies, where they are often accessorized with a ball and chain.

If you are a Teresa's fan then most likely you do not care that she stole and commited fraud for a term of 10 years, if you are in her corner then most likely you are finding all kind of excuses for her crimes anyway. By YOU I mean a Teresa' fan not you, just thought I would clarify.

I'm a "Teresa fan" and I "care" (though I admit "care" is a strong word here, as far as her actions affect me on a day-to-day basis…which is not at all) that she was involved in all this shit, and believe if you wanna play, you gotta pay. Still, I'd say I'm a fan because she's one of the few on the show I am entertained by. So, "most likely" is a stretch.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 7