Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

You know what would lighten the mood? If Days would introduce that old soap trope - the murdered person's ghost haunting all the mourners and making appropriate facial expressions at their guilty confessions. Yes, that's right. EJ's Ghost needs to make an appearance. Doesn't matter if he's not really dead - they can always write around that.  JJ's pot got into the water system, Stefano released a hallucinogenic gas into the atmosphere, EJ is pretending to be a ghost using a Super-Duper Dimera Drug, whatever, I'm easy.

Or if he's REALLY a ghost - maybe Sami could leave the show with EJ's ghost and they travel the world together. Just Sami, the kids, and EJ's ghost.

• Love 4

Is no one concerned that Bo might be dead? Why is Victor not looking for him?

Maybe Mary Beth wants Paige for herself and that's why she's acting like this.

I'm hoping Sami and Kate will somehow end things on good terms.

The Sami and Lucas scenes were nice but I hope we get to see them together at least once more. I want their last scenes together to be less somber.

Why does Ben keep breathing?

• Love 5

Is no one concerned that Bo might be dead? Why is Victor not looking for him?

This is something that I've wondered about. He said it would be very dangerous and that's why Hope couldn't contact him and vice versa. So does anyone know where he is and would they notify Hope if he had been killed? I think John Black knows but he's too busy being all up in Brady's business (and yes, in a coma) to find out.

Ewww Paige, why the hell would you bring up someone's family member as a sign that you and JJ should have sex? What talk? What did Kayla say? I'm confused, can someone clear this up for me because Paige is really working my last nerves. Writers are writing this young love story so stupidly. Paige is always looking so mopey. Is she this damn desperate for some dick from JJ? Sneaking into his room and crawling into his bed. I would tell her to GTFO you crazy loon. It just might be a dream of hers of course, which I hope it is.

BOllie and Jar Jar Binks are just yawn worthy, you would literally rather go out and commit a crime so you can be in jail, so you don't have to look at those two. The police car ride would be more entertaining than these two and protecting yourself from Big Sally or Bubba (depends on your gender) would be more exciting than these two. I didn't pay attention to a damn thing they said, I don't even know what they talked about. 

AbiFail nobody wants to hire your rank ass. Why not stick to your talents and either become an adult film star, just ask Nicole how to get started or audition to be Jar Jar Binks in the next Star Wars convention. What friend? Who's gonna give her inside information? Only friend she has is Grimace Sue.Why didn't she ask Sonny for a temporary job as a bartender or to be the club's new mascot?

Some photoshoot, Eve sitting on a couch that by her standards isn't up to par. Is this how Eric does it just pop by the house and take photos. He couldn't take her somewhere or set up a shoot somewhere that didn't look like you shot it in someone's living room. Didn't even bother to move anything in the background, that's just wasting more money in photoshopping and taking things out that's not required.

What's with Hope and her tights? The tights she wears just seems like something a high schooler or early college girl would wear but not Miss Frowny Face Cop Voice.

Great to always see Lucas again, he needs to be back on contract, unless BD wants to stay on recurring which I would understand since this show isn't written very well. Only pop in every now and then.

Mary Beth does give off a lesbian vibe, hell convert AbiFail, so maybe I don't have to look at her.

Edited by ShadowSixx
  • Love 1

Did anyone notice how Sami's wearing her blouse inside out? You can see the tag at the back of her neck and her collar is weird. It's actually a weird shirt to begin with, I guess, lol. But I can't decide if it was a deliberate choice by the writers or AS or just a mistake that they were too rushed to care about. 

• Love 1

Yes, Lastwaltz, I saw that too. If it was something that just got past costuming, I was glad they left it alone once it was noticed. That said, I bought it as something that might have slipped past her in her grief.

Her perfect manicure however.... When she was comforting Johnny, she had grey polish on. Today, she had a perfect French manicure.

• Love 1

Maybe Mary Beth wants Paige for herself and that's why she's acting like this.

I've been saying that all along.

Aw, Allie was so sweet today.  And I love Ciara.

Who is this woman pretending to be Julie?  I'm getting nervous watching her being calm and reasonable.

• Love 3

Yes, Lastwaltz, I saw that too. If it was something that just got past costuming, I was glad they left it alone once it was noticed. That said, I bought it as something that might have slipped past her in her grief.

I agree, it was very effective! Usually the show is so heavy-handed I would have expected someone to call her on it. Oh, she's with Kate now, maybe that will come on Monday : )

Paige wants to have sex with JJ know because she found out Kayla was raped and JJ was nice about it.  Very odd.  But so is shy Paige getting into bed with JJ after he said no.  

MaryBeth is the worst friend ever.

• Love 2

I was watching an episode of Graham Norton where Keira Knightley was asked about having to do her weird/bad sex faces for her movies, and to my dismay Abigail popped into my head.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 1

Why is Julie & SSH written as comic relief? She's been there (on & off) from the beginning but she's written as some annoying harpy nut job. It did get better when she & KA were alone but beforehand Julie telling Ciera to breath was a WTF is this for me. I know she's old school but it would be great to see Julie, Maggie & Marlena in a scene together. The stories the three of them could tell. LOL!!

• Love 2

The Lucas/Sami & Allie scenes were lovely - I do hope we get more of those (plus some good flashbacks) before AS leaves.

Aiden & Ciara were really cute & I do like that Julie was reasonable about Hope moving on from Bo but what's up with Hope's outfits?   I just don't understand the clothes they put her in

• Love 3

I also liked Ciara and Aiden.  Lauren Boles is a very good little actor so I hope they don't SORAS her character.

Hopefully Paige walking into JJ's house and crawling into bed with him is a dream, because if not, well, that would be beyond creepy and out of character. 

• Love 2

Hopefully Paige walking into JJ's house and crawling into bed with him is a dream, because if not, well, that would be beyond creepy and out of character.

I know! That really weirded me out... I mean, JJ left the door open inadvertantly and in Salem I have to assume that will lead to two possible outcomes:

1. Killer in the house

2. Someone slips into bed with you

I did like, however, the way he freaked the fuck out when she did it. You know, like most people who think they're alone and drifting to sleep would react when there's suddenly another body there. Paige standing over him and taking her clothes off gave me a bizarre predatory vibe and I really didn't like it at all. Paige didn't come off half so squeaky clean as she may be meant to there. I still like Paige/JJ -- although I'm more a fan of the concept at this point than the execution. Paige remains very joyless in a lot of ways and they are just surrounded by extremely sucky people... Mary Beth and Rory are not good friends. They're assholes plain and simple.

What's more, Eve's crap is so unpleasantly old-school and I'm not at all pleased with her machinations to make JJ look bad or her painting JJ as this horrible creature... BUT I actually do understand and sympathize with her on other points. I totally get her being upset that Paige basically turned down Stanford to stay in Salem for JJ. Paige may have dressed it up with a 'we can't afford it and now this is a worry to take off of your plate right now' but it always struck me as her wanting to stick around Salem for her new boyfriend. And I also understand Eve's desperation for Paige to have a better life with better prospects than she did. What's more, I actually get Paige's desire to remain near her boyfriend... I went through that when I went to college, so did a lot of other girls I knew... but still --- Stanford. That's an amazing school! So I totally get Eve's distress over that.

I mean, what she's done and doing to JJ isn't cool at all but I get her motivations, definitely. Meanwhile, there's JJ... what does he want to do with his life? I know he digs his music and all but is that it?

The Ciarre/Aiden talk was actually very sweet. As was the talk with Hope/Julie. As much as I feel they really screwed the pooch in regards to Bo/Hope, I also feel like they're treating this with the weight it deserves and I'm glad to see it moving forward.

Eve/Eric? That's a whole lot of pretty and it's delightful to see Eric smiling and not grinding his teeth in sexual frustration as he does whenever Nicole's around. I know that Eric/Nicole = OTP but they very definitely need a break from each other. Nicole needs to stop following him around begging for scraps and just do something else... Eric needs to get away from the demands and neediness... they both just need a break from each other. For me, Eve/Eric always had the potential for PRETTY and sometimes shallow is all a girl has. Just be fun and pretty for awhile, guys. Do it for me!

• Love 4

Is this the first time Paige has ever been allowed to interact with other humans? 

STFU Maggie damn. Go play bingo or something. 

If Dan ever decides to file a restraining order against Jen I will give him a free pass to screw all the patients he wants. 

• Love 7

Paige looked like a fucking moron just sliding her mopey ass into JJ's bed and practically mauling him. JJ didn't make any hints he told her dumbass that he didn't want to have sex right now. What is wrong with this Boring Bimbo? Never "loved" anyone before, bitch you just graduated from high school and entered into college and haven't spoken of any past exes so whatever. I didn't know having sex is a way of showing love. Paige take your mopey, miserable, frowny faced ass on somewhere. Find a corner and go twitch in it.

Judgy Jenn still sporting that kids art project shirt and Mrs. Butterworth's bun. Girl bye.

Meddling Maggie, not everything is about your raggedy Dingy son. Speaking of Dingy, why the fuck is he always over at Kristen's place or having her at his place? He's really proving his loyalty to Eric and Brady (well both Eric and Brady are beyond stupid, but nevertheless) and isn't Kristen the more of two evils and Theresa the lesser of the two, cause she didn't rape anyone. Dingy is proving himself to be a major moron. Also Dingy it might help your case if you stop looking at Miss Rapey like you wanna fuck her brains out. Dingy, like your taste in women are any better than Brady's. I mean sheesh he's one minute away from tearing her dress off. GTFO Dingy.

Meddling Maggie none of your damn business why Eric and Eve are having drinks. Who gives a flying fig if Judgy Jenn and Eve don't like each other. Is that suppose to be a dealbreaker on whether or not Eric should talk to her? At least Eric didn't pry into that stupid, silly feud with Eve and Judgy Jenn. Meddling Maggie go tie a cow bell around your neck so people will know when you're coming so they can quickly run away.

Let's move onto Judgy Jenn and her kind of being shocked that Dingy would think that she's too judgmental. Judgy Jenn it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that shit out. She can't seem to open her beady eyes and see exactly why Dingy doesn't want to talk to her. If she stops jumping to conclusions and being a judgmental shrieking shrew, she might be able to keep a man. She's the one that gallops into Kristen's home but don't like that Kristen said something hurtful but it's OK if Judgy Jenn says hurtful things to Kristen? Such a damn hypocrite.

This Sami exit story is just beyond lame and boring. Of course Sneasel has to eavesdrop, which he'll probably twist the words around and attack Sami again.

Edited by ShadowSixx
  • Love 6

Who gives a flying fig if Judgy Jenn and Eve don't like each other. Is that suppose to be a dealbreaker on whether or not Eric should talk to her?

Let's see... JJ's friend Rory can't stand Paige. Paige's friend Mary Beth can't stand JJ. And yet, JJ and Paige are still together. Seems that friends liking someone is not, in fact, a prerequisite for being with a person. Eric sure as hell didn't care for EJ and Sami loathes Nicole but that didn't stop either one of them.

Actually, it seems to me that it's downright necessary for friends to actively dislike the person before it's okay to consider them a romantic option.

And please let Eve/Eric be a romantic option. So pretty! (I'm all for Nicole having another option because that girl needs to get some stress out something fierce. But there is a very definite man shortage in Salem.) I'm fine with a fling. Just let them be pretty together!

• Love 2

I know! That really weirded me out... I mean, JJ left the door open inadvertantly and in Salem I have to assume that will lead to two possible outcomes:

1. Killer in the house

2. Someone slips into bed with you

I did like, however, the way he freaked the fuck out when she did it. You know, like most people who think they're alone and drifting to sleep would react when there's suddenly another body there. Paige standing over him and taking her clothes off gave me a bizarre predatory vibe and I really didn't like it at all. Paige didn't come off half so squeaky clean as she may be meant to there. I still like Paige/JJ -- although I'm more a fan of the concept at this point than the execution. Paige remains very joyless in a lot of ways and they are just surrounded by extremely sucky people... Mary Beth and Rory are not good friends. They're assholes plain and simple.

What's more, Eve's crap is so unpleasantly old-school and I'm not at all pleased with her machinations to make JJ look bad or her painting JJ as this horrible creature... BUT I actually do understand and sympathize with her on other points. I totally get her being upset that Paige basically turned down Stanford to stay in Salem for JJ. Paige may have dressed it up with a 'we can't afford it and now this is a worry to take off of your plate right now' but it always struck me as her wanting to stick around Salem for her new boyfriend. And I also understand Eve's desperation for Paige to have a better life with better prospects than she did. What's more, I actually get Paige's desire to remain near her boyfriend... I went through that when I went to college, so did a lot of other girls I knew... but still --- Stanford. That's an amazing school! So I totally get Eve's distress over that.

I mean, what she's done and doing to JJ isn't cool at all but I get her motivations, definitely. Meanwhile, there's JJ... what does he want to do with his life? I know he digs his music and all but is that it?

The Ciarre/Aiden talk was actually very sweet. As was the talk with Hope/Julie. As much as I feel they really screwed the pooch in regards to Bo/Hope, I also feel like they're treating this with the weight it deserves and I'm glad to see it moving forward.

Eve/Eric? That's a whole lot of pretty and it's delightful to see Eric smiling and not grinding his teeth in sexual frustration as he does whenever Nicole's around. I know that Eric/Nicole = OTP but they very definitely need a break from each other. Nicole needs to stop following him around begging for scraps and just do something else... Eric needs to get away from the demands and neediness... they both just need a break from each other. For me, Eve/Eric always had the potential for PRETTY and sometimes shallow is all a girl has. Just be fun and pretty for awhile, guys. Do it for me!

The whole Paige being too poor to go to Stanford was just weird on its own.  I get Eve wanting to provide for herself and not bother Shane and Kim, but there is no way in hell she wouldn't of asked "Daddy" for help with Paige's tuition. Paying for college tuition is a whole other issue, with no shame attached.  Shane would of turned over a check in a minute.  Was there even a reason given why Shane wasn't paying for it already?  In my experience wealthy grandparents are more than happy to help their Ivy league bound grandchildren pay for college.

• Love 3

The whole Paige being too poor to go to Stanford was just weird on its own.  I get Eve wanting to provide for herself and not bother Shane and Kim, but there is no way in hell she wouldn't of asked "Daddy" for help with Paige's tuition. Paying for college tuition is a whole other issue, with no shame attached.  Shane would of turned over a check in a minute.  Was there even a reason given why Shane wasn't paying for it already?

I know, this has bothered me too and I've been watching this show for less than a year. (I have friends who are life long Days watchers who fill me in on various things when I have questions.) Also, Shane = Mr. Sheffield and we all know he was rolling in it! Shane's existence somewhere in the world doesn't make any sense regarding Eve or Theresa. I can almost understand Eve, who was mostly grown when she came into Shane's life anyway and probably too used to making it on her own to expect handouts for herself. But I still can't fathom Theresa being the kind of gal that thinks a walk-in closet it the ultimate. (They're awesome, don't get me wrong, but the way she talks it's like she lived in a one bedroom hovel all of her life with her mother.)

And I absolutely cannot buy that Shane wouldn't have put some money aside for Paige's tuition the second she was born. It's weird and consistently takes me out of that tale... which is why I find it more believable that Paige put of Stanford because she wanted to stick around her hunky boyfriend more. (Because, you know, Stanford doesn't have smart hunks or anything.) Hell, I'm inclined to think that Paige needs to go to Stanford and hang around people who aren't Mary Beth and somehow stuck in some bizarre Puritan land.

• Love 3

I'm trying to look on the bright side.  At least, I'm getting scenes of Sami with Lucas and Kate.

Die Sneasel Die!!!

I wish Sami had never forgiven EJ.  Sami/Kate had dug up evidence to send Kristen to prison.  Kristen had tried to kill Sami, but shot EJ instead.  One, no make that several, of the bullets ricocheted and got Sneasel to.  Sonny, Lucas, and Sami share custody of Ari.

I like JJ.  I like the actor, and I gave him bonus points for putting up with the two shrews he lives with and is related to.  I hate this SL.

I liked the scenes with Eve/Eric.  They need to scrap the entire Eve plotting against JJ SL.

• Love 3
Who gives a flying fig if Judgy Jenn and Eve don't like each other. Is that suppose to be a dealbreaker on whether or not Eric should talk to her?

I still recall when Pickle Puss went crazy on Dan for daring to speak to Eve after they broke up, but completely negated Lucas' concerns about her being involved with the man that SLEPT WITH HIS WIFE.  

• Love 2

So yeah, I'm quite taken with Chad these days.  Seeing him with Nicole made me remember how she tried to Mrs Robinson him back when she was scheming for Grace. At the time I was really put off by that, but with BF in the role? I'd have been okay with it. 

• Love 3

Finally, Sami's scenes are watchable again for me, now that EJ's gone and she has something to talk about besides her grief over his death. I don't love the fraud subplot but it's better than watching her cry over EJ, and it has Kate and Lucas working with her to get herself off the hot seat. Old-school Lumi scheming and a return to the Kami scheming of the summer? Yes please. I enjoy how Kate has a weird (mutual) affection for her but won't admit it, so she always hides it behind snipes and claims she's just worrying about herself and so forth. I know I'm not gonna get my wish that EJ is dead for real, so my hope for the last couple of weeks of AS's stint is that her remaining scenes are mostly with LK and BD and that Sami's final scenes with Kate are ones where they admit that they don't actually hate each other anymore and are going to miss each other. Heh.

Edited by Black Knight
  • Love 7

Maybe Abifail would be a little less awful if she got shipped off to boarding school like JJ did. Not that I'm willing to give her a pass, but it's not shocking that she turned out to be so terrible when you remember she spent a large amount of her life with Jen as her only parent.

• Love 1

Kristen and Daniel ought to just bump uglies already.  Surprised Daniel has been able to keep his dirty D in his pants this long. Sad to say that I think it would have been an interesting story to have Dan and Kristen get involved. The fallout would be amazing. Eric already doesn't like Dan's ass but to have the whole town have the blinders fall off and Dan not be the second coming of the Lord would be divine. I truly believe Dan's bath water is on sale in the hospital gift shop advertised as a cure all for all that ails you.  Although there is the potential of Dan playing it up like a martyr i.e. sacrifice himself to save Brady, but I guess we have been there before. Extra bonus - Jen would completely lose her shit. Brady's reaction would be interesting.  Plus Dan and Kris have this 'dark' relationship that isn't hearts and flowers that I find intriguing. Oh well Eileen is leaving so I guess this is all a moot point. 

I am very much looking forward to Kristen and Eve interacting. Hopefully she interacts with Anne too. That should be a hoot.

Lauren Koslow never looked so plastic surgery done to me until those scenes with country bama meth daddy in the Brady Pub. That nose, those lips.

The EJ grief-a-thon is starting to wear thin with me. I get it. Dude was a central part of the show and airhog for nearly a decade but the grieving widow routine would have had more resonance if Sami hadn't trying to been destroy him up until 5 minutes before he died. Sami being under threat of federal prison thereby giving Steffie access to his grandbabies because of the crap she pulled trying to take EJ down over Abifail only to have forgiven him in the 11th hour would be fitting - hoisted by her own petard, if you will. Just wondering where the 'goodbye to Sami' and classic Sami clips get some play.

I'm glad that a lot of posters here had a positive reaction to Eric and Eve. I was meh on them. The one positive being that at least Eve was outta the kiddie pool. Nicole just can't catch a break with having a romantic lead. For Eric it has the potential to be a lateral move or straight from the frying pan into the fire. Eve is a less sympathetic character than Nicole for me. So meh.

Paige and JJ - not even worth commenting on. One superficial thing - JJ seems to have the best male hair on the show. 

Why is Jen wearing that same eye searingly ugly shirt. Plus, isn't it fall in the midwest. Wouldn't she be cold? Oh wait, its Jen I'm talking about here. She is probably cold-blooded.

Love Nicole, but a bit tired of hearing about the last time she saw EJ. Damn this show is repetitive. Her scene with Chad was wonderfully acted by both actors though.

Chad should count himself as lucky that he got a heads up from Sneasel about the change in focus of the article, however, he should also pat Sneasel down and check to see if his phone is in record mode as he is also known to record subject's without their knowledge or permission. A bastion of journalistic integrity that Sneasel is. 

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 6

The scenes between Nicole and Chad were very nice.  AZ is so good at playing Nicole's desperation for a baby.  I get that the writers don't want Nicole happy in love (at least long term) but they could let her have the kid she wants so badly.  Sami and Eve still scheme and do awful things despite having children, so why not Nicole?

Jenn has given the "I'm not going to let you get away with taking advantage of Daniel" speech to at least three people in the last year -- Nicole, Theresa, and now Kristen.  She may have given it to Anne, too.  Jenn really does think that Dr. Tan is incapable of taking care of himself, not that she's far off the mark.  All you have to do is look at the guy's hair to know he doesn't make the best choices.

Eve and Eric sure are pretty.  Those scenes would have been better if Eric had been able to get a word in edgewise, though.  But yeah, anything that gets her away from Jenn, JJ, and Abigail is going to be an improvement.

The JJ and Paige situation is so odd, especially her telling him over and over again that she wants him to be her "first."  Do people actually talk that way?

• Love 1

Jen's shirt looks like every folk costume in Europe had an orgy and that was the result. Holy. Crap. I couldn't even concentrate on what she was saying because that thing was eye-searingly awful. When I did manage to pull it together long enough to listen she was just being judgmental again so it was easy to lapse into 'What the hell IS that on her body?' again.

Paige is creeping me the fuck out. If the situations were reversed and she was the dude and JJ was the girl, it would come off as so much sexual pressure with rapey vibes to it. Her being all "I took your hint!' as she's pushing herself on him in bed... ugh. Total bad taste in my mouth. All of it. "You said you were "tired" and then I came here and you left the door open... duh, obviously you totes wanted me to bone you! Even though you were asleep... and you keep asking me why I'm here!" Ew. Ew ew ew. And then she got all pissed when he told her to stop? "When I wasn't ready you were all over me but now that I am ready... what is your deal?!"

I didn't like any of that at all.

Eve/Eric are still cute and pretty together. (I get the good stuff where I can.)

How is Nicole the only one who manages to make Daniel tolerable more often than not? Not that i want him with her because Oh. My. God. how judgy would he be with her? In a near constant basis? It's like, if I don't like watching her constantly beg Eric for forgiveness it would be ten times worse with Daniel. At this point, I'm all for Nicole just grabbing Rory for a roll in the hay. It wouldn't be serious, it would be fun, and it might shut him up about what a killjoy Paige is for awhile.

• Love 4

You go away for ten days and all hell breaks lose in Salem--I love it!  Good for AS for being unafraid to look like a truly grief-stricken woman and I think she is doing an outstanding job with this storyline.  Sami and Kate's scenes are always so filled with history and drama and the two actresses play all of that to the hilt. 

I liked seeing Eve being protective of Theresa and I hadn't realized that ED and KdP are practically the same height--I can see Eve going to toe to toe with that psycho and easily besting her--at least I hope to see that :):)

Ah yes, Abby is beyond thrilled that Ben is "cool" with her having helping a man to cheat on his fiancée--I just don't get it.  And are we now going to see Abby feeling guilty over being mean to EJ but not feeling guilty at the cheating?  Exactly who raised this chick?

Sonny and the Sneasel--I'm not too sure what to think about these two.  I still love Sonny but his husband is becoming lamer and lamer.

• Love 4

Great seeing T's cute self and T be grateful that Jar Jar Binks didn't talk to you. Should have done cartwheels and T don't ever volunteer to move in with BOllie or be his roommate, you'll be subjected to Hulk Smash and Jar Jar getting it on not to mention Grimace and Clyde stopping by, just unwanted, unattractive company constantly in your house.

I thought Sonny and Chad's club there was a uniform that they had to wear which was more of a maroon type of shirt which T had on. BOllie seems to buy shirts that just cling to his body. Uh BOllie how about knocking on the door before peaking your head in, it's one way of getting your head blown off.

Sonny if it's the person that means most to you, it wouldn't be Sneasel. Relationship is so one sided storytelling wise it's always about Sonny having to support that thing he calls a husband. When is Sonny gonna have a story where he's the main focal point and Will has to be supporting character?? Sonny quit wasting your time trying to reason with Sneasel, you can't reason with a douche. Sneasel didn't like when Sonny went to Victor to get you a job, so why not telling Sonny went to Victor to help Sami? Hypocrite much.

Look at AbiFail, never refusing to let a man "enter" anything, if you catch my drift. Ari didn't show signs of thirst, damn AbiFail was in near breakdown mode the minute she almost forgot. Does she own any clothes that isn't see through?? Isn't it getting a little cold up there in Salem putting a blazer over it doesn't stop the cold from entering your see through clothes.

This is where they need to take Eve out of JJ/Boring Bimbo and mix her in with Miss Rapey and Theresa and be in grown folks business and stay out of the kiddie pool. 

I love Victor, he always have the best lines and delivers them on point.

Shallow note I would kill for Anne's hair. 

• Love 3

Why is Jen wearing that same eye searingly ugly shirt. Plus, isn't it fall in the midwest. Wouldn't she be cold? Oh wait, its Jen I'm talking about here. She is probably cold-blooded.

Nicole was wearing a sleeveless dress, and Daniel, ever the Dingy Gentleman, had to take off his jacket and wrap it around her.  I guess that was foreplay or something.

• Love 1

Sonny if it's the person that means most to you, it wouldn't be Sneasel. Relationship is so one sided storytelling wise it's always about Sonny having to support that thing he calls a husband. When is Sonny gonna have a story where he's the main focal point and Will has to be supporting character?? Sonny quit wasting your time trying to reason with Sneasel, you can't reason with a douche. Sneasel didn't like when Sonny went to Victor to get you a job, so why not telling Sonny went to Victor to help Sami? Hypocrite much.

I'm still waiting to see what Sonny sees in Will.  I get what Will sees in Sonny: he's nice, smart, successful, supportive, and generally a caring and good guy. He even smiles on occasion! Will's just a high maintenance, miserable little shit. I don't recall any scenes where we see *why* Sonny would give Will the time of day, let alone his love and support. 

• Love 6

I really enjoyed the Sami and Kate scenes. Kate really is a better mother to her than Marlena has ever been

Can't think of even one reason Why T should want to move in with Abifail's boyfriend.

Hmm Will, I wonder why Sonny would doubt your integrity. I wish Sonny would be allowed to have one scene where he unloads on Will and tells him what a useless husband, father, son, and friend he is. 

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 7

OMG, the Kami feelz today!  I loved when they were trying to figure out just what they were doing with each other.

I was worried that Victor was going to exploit Sami's problems for his own purposes, I hope he's on the level, but he always works his own angle.

Theresa looked lovey today.  Nice hair, nice shirt.

Anne is always comedy gold.

• Love 5

I truly believe Dan's bath water is on sale in the hospital gift shop advertised as a cure all for all that ails you.

Since when does Dan bathe?

Great seeing T's cute self and T be grateful that Jar Jar Binks didn't talk to you. Should have done cartwheels and T don't ever volunteer to move in with BOllie or be his roommate, you'll be subjected to Hulk Smash and Jar Jar getting it on not to mention Grimace and Clyde stopping by, just unwanted, unattractive company constantly in your house.

Totally! He dodged a bullet and doesn't know it.

I wonder with they don't use T more. He's a likable, cute guy. Maybe it's the actors choice.

Could Ben/Ollie BE any more Metro with those plucked eyebrows, cheesy hair, and tight shirts? He kinda reminds me of those guys on The A-List just groromed to an inch of his life.

Edited by Petunia13
  • Love 2

The scenes with Sami and Kate were excellent.  Add Victor to the mix and it's must see TV.  Why did the writers waste AS/Sami's last year on the show when they could have been doing scenes like this instead?  JS said this SL was a big FU to the Ejami fans, but I think it was one to the Sami fans.  Sami never should have gotten back together with EJ.  She should have sent him to prison, told him she never loved him it was always an illusion, and left Salem with her children finally realizing she has a happy family with them, she doesn't need a guy, and when she falls in love again, it will be with a man who fits into her and her children's lives.  I hope Lucas is going to be having more scenes with Sami, Kate, and Victor.

Sonny needs to ditch the Sneasel immediately.

I would love to see Eve, Theresa, and Anne team up against Kristen especially if it results in Kristen's death.

That reassuring squeeze Chad gave Sami's shoulder was interesting.  If AS hadn't left, I wonder if the writers would have gone there?

• Love 2