Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

I loved how hardcore Marlena was when she realized she was talking to Leo's mother--I especially enjoyed her asking why Matthew thinks he can do whatever he wants and hurt people left and right.  How exactly was he raised? DAMN!!  And how well done was the scene when Diana opened her hotel room door to John and called him "Roman"? Even though it was Genie Francis paying the original role, Judith Chapman put as much meaning into it as she could.

I also think Diana gave Will some more history on Leo that will help him uncover more of the past so he can get more ammunition on Leo.

I just can't with Chloe talking to Stefan and acting sympathetic to a rapist--it sick and wrong and I don't care that he's in pain over Charlotte.

• Love 9
18 minutes ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I loved how hardcore Marlena was when she realized she was talking to Leo's mother--I especially enjoyed her asking why Matthew thinks he can do whatever he wants and hurt people left and right.  How exactly was he raised? DAMN!!  And how well done was the scene when Diana opened her hotel room door to John and called him "Roman"? Even though it was Genie Francis paying the original role, Judith Chapman put as much meaning into it as she could.

That was my favorite scene of the day. Judith and Drake who is not the best actor in the world really sold that brief scene of Diana and "Roman" at the door.  

• Love 4

no comments on ciara being tied up by the man in black? good lord, these people go through a lot of traumas in their lives don't they?

who do you think it is? not ben, i say claire. i don't really know why! 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, msrachelj said:

no comments on ciara being tied up by the man in black? good lord, these people go through a lot of traumas in their lives don't they?

who do you think it is? not ben, i say claire. i don't really know why! 

I'm guessing most of us are spoiled, so don't need to speculate.

• Love 4

I don’t remember Stefan and Chloe ever talking before so that was one weird scene.  

It was really nice of Eli and Lani to leave Chloe their mess 

Leo sure is shy.LOL he was very lucky Brady did not deck him 

i am over Ciara and Ben 

John is a silver fox 

• Love 9

Leo is such an open slut.  :)

Gee, what a surprise, Chloe has dumped the kids on her parents again.

So Eli and Lani left all of that crap in the club for somebody else to clean up?

Why is <kidnapper> playing Ciara's phone messages to taunt her?

Xander's untimely departure?  Xander is gone?

Hope is obsessed with Ben.

I was wondering if Diana knew that "Roman" is now John.

Edited by Silver Raven
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, tribeca said:

I don’t remember Stefan and Chloe ever talking before so that was one weird scene.  

They had a chem test scene literally last January, I don't think they've crossed paths since.  So clumsy.

14 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

Xander's untimely departure?  Xander is gone?

Yeah, I think he's popped out for now, but he'll surely pop back in eventually given he has that diary.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Yeah, I think he's popped out for now, but he'll surely pop back in eventually given he has that diary.

I think villains are more effective when they are around for a season. Stefano being able to dine at the Brady pub enjoying meals, having a good time unperturbed was the height of ridiculousness even for a soap.  

• Love 4
On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 9:54 AM, Sandman said:

IS Diana Cooper supposed to be Diana Colville? I had no idea of that. Maybe it's the same as the Kate recast where Kate sort-of-is and sort-of-isn't Kate Roberts? (At least, that's my understanding of Kate's "history," if so it may be called.)

Ha ha, love the Kate callback of melded characters, Kate Roberts and Kate Winnegred.

As far as I know it is The Diana, just played now by Judith Chapman since Genie Francis is on General Hospital.  Same character/Same history

Absolutely loved today's episode.  The scene with Diana and Marlena was definitely old school soap, and I was hear for every minute of it.  Outside of the obvious there was/is something very subversive about Diana possibly helping Will, Sami's son, a child she was close too, help bring down her own biological son.

Hell, I didn't even mind Stefan with Chloe.  That is mostly cause I adore Chloe.

So we are just supposed to pretend that Marlena wouldn't at least find Diana "familiar".  Yes, they never met, but surely she has seen pictures of Diana and curious about her when she got back.  I think there should of been more "you look awfully familiar to me, have we met before vibes" from Marlena.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, JBC344 said:

Ha ha, love the Kate callback of melded characters, Kate Roberts and Kate Winnegred.

As far as I know it is The Diana, just played now by Judith Chapman since Genie Francis is on General Hospital.  Same character/Same history

Absolutely loved today's episode.  The scene with Diana and Marlena was definitely old school soap, and I was hear for every minute of it.  Outside of the obvious there was/is something very subversive about Diana possibly helping Will, Sami's son, a child she was close too, help bring down her own biological son.

Hell, I didn't even mind Stefan with Chloe.  That is mostly cause I adore Chloe.

So we are just supposed to pretend that Marlena wouldn't at least find Diana "familiar".  Yes, they never met, but surely she has seen pictures of Diana and curious about her when she got back.  I think there should of been more "you look awfully familiar to me, have we met before vibes" from Marlena.

Diana seemed to warm up about Will when she realized that he was Sami's son when Marlena mentioned it.   It was very subtle change in her demeanor with Marlena.

It did not bother me at all that Marlena did not find Diana familiar at all, She may have seen pictures of Diana, but it was years ago and I doubt John or the kids kept pictures of her nearby.  Isabella was firmly in place when she came back.  The writers wisely kept Diana only with Marlena. I did like Diana looking fondly at Tom and Alice's plaque at the square.  Judith did a lot of good work today, but, I still wish she was Anjelica.   I have a feeling that Ron is going to make her like Kristen and make trouble for Jarlena.  Can't Jarlena just be like Tom and Alice, they do not need anymore interlopers.  Plus, Diana has no reasons to be bitter against Jarlena, she dumped Rojohn. 

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

I think villains are more effective when they are around for a season. Stefano being able to dine at the Brady pub enjoying meals, having a good time unperturbed was the height of ridiculousness even for a soap.  

Yeah, as I've said before, I like that Xander pops in, causes mischief, and pops back out.  I don't think I'd enjoy him as much if he was a regular regular character.  It's like Dr. Obrecht on "General Hospital", she was much less fun when she was, like, just running the hospital and not kidnapping babies and wearing fierce hats and kicky wigs.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Sandman said:

I don't know that I actually qualify as a fan of the character, though I always like Genie Francis. I don't remember Diana Colville all that well, to be honest; I just can't imagine that she would be both a selfish grifter and massively stupid. I have no trouble imagining Judith Chapman playing such a character, however, and I'm absolutely sure that's where this story is going. Because what else do these writers do?

Since Diana hasn't been seen in Salem for decades, there's no telling what happened to her all those years. But It's not beyond the realms of possibility for a major change in her personality given the fact that Serena was her mother.  Who knows maybe she became bitter and cold after leaving Rojohn or followed in her mother's footstep. 

I think Xander will soon be back to Salem and his stay will be longer this time. 

Edited by sweetautumn
  • Love 5
57 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

Diana seemed to warm up about Will when she realized that he was Sami's son when Marlena mentioned it.   It was very subtle change in her demeanor with Marlena.  

It did not bother me at all that Marlena did not find Diana familiar at all, She may have seen pictures of Diana, but it was years ago and I doubt John or the kids kept pictures of her nearby.  Isabella was firmly in place when she came back.  The writers wisely kept Diana only with Marlena. I did like Diana looking fondly at Tom and Alice's plaque at the square.  Judith did a lot of good work today, but, I still wish she was Anjelica.   I have a feeling that Ron is going to make her like Kristen and make trouble for Jarlena.  Can't Jarlena just be like Tom and Alice, they do not need anymore interlopers.  Plus, Diana has no reasons to be bitter against Jarlena, she dumped Rojohn. 

I noticed Diana's fondness for Will when she mentioned him but I don't know if Diana knows that Will is Sami's son specifically.  I mean Diana would feel the same if he was Eric's or especially Carrie's, but I don't know if she made the connection that Will was Sami's son.  Hell, we don't even know if Diana made the connection that the "troubled daughter" was Sami.

I also got some Kristen vibes in a lot of the Diana scenes.  I really hope that isn't the case and they find an interesting way to weave her in instead of a thorn in John/Marlena's side.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, JBC344 said:

I noticed Diana's fondness for Will when she mentioned him but I don't know if Diana knows that Will is Sami's son specifically.  I mean Diana would feel the same if he was Eric's or especially Carrie's, but I don't know if she made the connection that Will was Sami's son.  Hell, we don't even know if Diana made the connection that the "troubled daughter" was Sami.

I also got some Kristen vibes in a lot of the Diana scenes.  I really hope that isn't the case and they find an interesting way to weave her in instead of a thorn in John/Marlena's side.

Diana is definitely up to something. The way that she looked at Marlena as they were walking to get a drink together said it all..

• Love 6

I'm not a Leo fan, at all, but are we, the audience, suppose to overlook Will/Sonny believing they killed Leo and that's why they are in the situation they are in. They are not the victims that this show and the characters are trying to sell them as. In the grand scheme of things attempted murder is worse than a fake marriage to cover up said attempted murder.

I like Diana. She has an 80s soap villainess vibe that brings energy to the screen. Her scene with Marlena was excellent and the highlight of the episode. 

Chloe and Stefan should have been put together a year ago. While I liked their chem test last year, it feels like the that boat has sailed. A year of the awful Gabby storyline has destroyed any potential Stefan had. 

I didn't understand the Hope scenes today. 1st, didn't we just have the Ciara is missing and Hope is worried storyline a few months ago. Her suspicions about Ben were even incorporated in both. The flashback seemed almost identical to the current setup. Having Hope say "Ciara is missing again" several times did not help the feeling of dejavu. Also, there's something off about Hope or the actress. I usually love Marlena/Hope scenes, but today I felt nothing. There was no sense of history or years of friendship. I also wasn't sure exactly what she wanted from Marlena. I mean if Marlena knew Ben was a danger to Ciara then that would trump privilege and Marlena wouldn't need Hope to question her to break that privilege. So their scenes just seemed odd with Hope wanted Marlena to....um....what exactly? I found myself more intrigued by Hope apparently lightening her hair color than her actual scenes.

I will say this episode at least set up several things that I'm intrigued by: Ciara's kidnapping, Chloe's knife, and Diana and "Roman." I'm keeping my expectations in check, but I hope these storylines go somewhere intriguing. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, 4evaQuez said:

I'm not a Leo fan, at all, but are we, the audience, suppose to overlook Will/Sonny believing they killed Leo and that's why they are in the situation they are in. They are not the victims that this show and the characters are trying to sell them as. In the grand scheme of things attempted murder is worse than a fake marriage to cover up said attempted murder.

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, 4evaQuez said:

Leo did try to kill Will and Sonny was trying to defend Will.  They were dumb in not calling the cops.  

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 6
Just now, TeeVee329 said:

Leo assaulted Will, but I don't think he was trying to kill Will, though.

But once you roll someone up in a rug like they're trash, you going to lose some sympathy in the situation.

He was choking Will and that is what Ben did to Will and Sonny was there seeing that. I wish that Ron had connected the dots better with Wilson's state of mind. 

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

He was choking Will and that is what Ben did to Will and Sonny was there seeing that. I wish that Ron had connected the dots better with Wilson's state of mind. 

Yes, choking is a form of assault.  But I don't think his plan was to murder Will in front of Sonny, and he would not necessarily know that would be triggering for both of them.

I do agree I wish they had dug into that more, that Sonny reacted the way he did out of panic and fear that Will would die all over again, right in front of his eyes this time.  But again, Sonny and Will pretty much showed zero remorse for having "killed" someone, accidentally or not, and that is not a cute look.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4

Will and Sonny were stupid to not call for an ambulance when Leo clonked his head. They set up this whole mess and their consequences all by themselves. Leo would have been found to be alive, he would have had a concussion or something and this whole convoluted story would not have happened.

Hope, you really are obsessed with Ben. Unfortunately for you, he has a pretty good alibi of being at Marlena's office for a couple of hours. Perhaps he has a cell phone and you can simply call him and not ask Marlena about him? He would be worried sick that Ciara was apparently 'missing'.

Diana is certainly up to something. She wouldn't come to Salem just to check our her son to see if he was okay. Did like her calling John 'Roman'. Wait til she meets the real one.

I am surprised that Brady didn't deck Leo after his surprise kiss. Ugh. And also looking at John as a potential partner. The Kiriakis household is a one stop shop for dudes. Who needs a dating app?

Chloe and Stefan and the return of El Fideo? Surely Eli and Lani could have put the patio stuff away. No one left a note to say where to put the stuff after they finished?

• Love 6
2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

But once you roll someone up in a rug like they're trash, you going to lose some sympathy in the situation.

Right. That's why I had to roll my eyes at Will being so affronted that Diana wouldn't give him dirt on Leo. Sure, she might know that he's a troublemaker but he's still her son.  And not many mothers would feel inclined to help two men who were planning to just dispose of his body even if it were all accidental.  So I loved that.

And I loved how she made the comment about Marlena's daughter.  Diana might not have known it but the situation could have easily applied to Marlena once upon a time. 

1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

I am surprised that Brady didn't deck Leo after his surprise kiss. Ugh. And also looking at John as a potential partner. The Kiriakis household is a one stop shop for dudes. Who needs a dating app?

Leo needs to learn "no means no."

• Love 5

Will is the son of Sami and Lucas and grandson of Kate but terrible at scheming and incapable of manipulation. How embarrassing for him. 

You know when I think of places that remind me of Miami or a tropical getaway I think of a Jazz Lounge. Nothing says “beach” like an ambient lit darkly furnished bar. 

Great another Days kidnapping situsation where the imprisoned never has to pee or poo. 🙄 Ciara has earned another square in her Days character bingo card. 

Chloe seems to exist for giving reassurance and ass pats to guys after they’ve fucked up lately. Brady, Rex, now Stefan. That’s going to get old soon. 

Leo told Brady he has “a serious case of gay face” 

• Love 9
10 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

But I don't think his plan was to murder Will in front of Sonny ...

But Will/Sonny don't know that. I'm sure they both thought he was trying to kill Will. And that makes sense to think imo. I don't think the accidental 'killing' is the problem at all really. But them covering it up is harder to deal with and certainly them now acting like that's all no big deal because Leo's being super mean to them by not letting them be together is really hard to handle.

• Love 7
12 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

But Will/Sonny don't know that. I'm sure they both thought he was trying to kill Will. And that makes sense to think imo. I don't think the accidental 'killing' is the problem at all really. But them covering it up is harder to deal with and certainly them now acting like that's all no big deal because Leo's being super mean to them by not letting them be together is really hard to handle.

As I recall, Leo truly thought that Sonny was about to agree to marrying him and then Will busted in with the info that Leo was a prostitute and Leo was so angered at being found out that he attacked Will and started strangling him.  How many murder confessions begin with "I didn't mean to kill him but I just got so angry?"  I also agree that it was Will and Sonny's covering up the accident that was the worse crime and what can't be talked around.  I do wonder if Leo's prostitution past will come out now that his mom is around?  Just another thing for Diana to be disappointed and disgusted by--JC plays that cold anger so well.

• Love 7

I caught up on the last two eps over the weekend and that Elani "ILY" should shame TPTB. Not only did they just randomly appear starting in the middle of the ep, but they got less than 5 minutes total screentime to share "I love yous" on a relationship that only began a few months ago and largely had played out offscreen. Up until late last Summer, Lani still wanted to be with JJ IIRC.  

What an embarrassment and TPTB should be publicly shamed about writing their only Black couple like this. I don't even like the pairing (they have zero story and even less chemistry together IMO) but I really don't like how TPTB props them on social media as Black Love then basically shits on them when it comes to story and development. I saw someone on twitter trying to start a campaign for "Two Years of Elani." How sway? 

And they didn't even get a proper exit from the ILY ... just Stefan telling Chloe randomly that he snuck in when he saw them loved up & leaving. 

Okay, I had to get that out.

Anywho, it was nice to have a break from Abby/Chabby. Also, I liked the Ben and Marlena scenes. 

• Love 4

I have to admit that I kind of love that both Chloe and Ciara have been shown cowering on screen.  Yes, I dislike both characters for various reasons, but one of my pet peeves are females characters who act tough instead of actually being tough.  Remember when Chloe tried to convince Bonnie not to mess with her by mentioning that she killed El Fideo?  Like Chloe got the better of him during a fight instead of stabbing him in the back like the punk ass bitch move it actually was?  And Ciara wears her leather jacket and rides her bike and talks about how she's this untouchable tough chick?  Well when they're faced with a threat, they're both reduced to tears--not that I blame them because I'd be scared too--but there's something satisfying when people who talk tough are shown to not be.

But then on the other hand we have Claire, who is very fragile looking and yet she stared Ben down even when he threatened her--pretty badass to me :):)  I did like that she defended herself to Tripp and that it was his actions and his alone that led to Ciara's breaking up with him.

I do like Leo's freaking out at Diana and John knowing each other in the past--he should be worried.

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 9

I am really glad that Claire pushed back on Tripp today because her (inept) scheming indeed wasn't the reason for his breakup with Ciara.  And Tripp certainly didn't mind Claire doing some lying and scheming when she was having that Wyatt dude take the rap for the arson framejob.  I just wish Claire would get over this beige.

Chrishell Hartley is so pretty.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 8

How I wish they could have gotten Genie Francis back to play Diana.  Then we could have had flashbacks.   

Do TPTB realize how badly they're writing Hope?  She didn't have a warrant to search Ben's room, right?  And Ted tagged along, just because...  And where was that room, anyway?  The homeless shelter?  Or is Ben staying somewhere else now?  

• Love 12
Just now, buffynut said:

Do TPTB realize how badly they're writing Hope?  She didn't have a warrant to search Ben's room, right?  And Ted tagged along, just because...  And where was that room, anyway?  The homeless shelter?  Or is Ben staying somewhere else now?  

He told Marlena he's at a motel currently (Salem Inn?) but can't stay afford to stay there indefinitely & may go back to the homeless shelter soon, so that's the room that Hope unlawfully broke into after Marlena broke confidentiality in today's ep. 

• Love 8
24 minutes ago, Chick2Chic said:

He told Marlena he's at a motel currently (Salem Inn?) but can't stay afford to stay there indefinitely & may go back to the homeless shelter soon, so that's the room that Hope unlawfully broke into after Marlena broke confidentiality in today's ep. 

Right, I remember that now.  Thanks.

• Love 1

Did the gang guys keep watching Chloe to make sure she had seen the knife before they came bursting in?  She was just going through the mail that had been delivered who knows when.

Why is Ted tagging along with Hope on her vendetta?

Marlena should not have said anything about Ben missing his drug doses.  That was as much confidential as anything else he said to her.

Let's not forget that Tripp is a murderer and attempted murderer, too.

So the chief of police just broke into a private citizen's home?

If Stefan is such a badass that he can take down drug thugs, why does Chad keep beating  him up?

Edited by Silver Raven
double post again
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, Chick2Chic said:

so that's the room that Hope unlawfully broke into after Marlena broke confidentiality in today's ep. 

The entire thing really trashed both of them.  Marlena says she doesn't believe it has reached the point where Ben is a danger and then proceeds to break confidentiality about EVERYTHING!  Hope didn't even have evidence that Ciara was missing/in danger (not that she usually does have any evidence of anything but that's another story.)  Isn't it possible that since Ciara came home early she was not in a good place emotionally and simply went somewhere - AWAY FROM HER MOTHER -  to decide what she wanted her next steps to be?  This would explain the lack of contact.  Seriously, she is not 10 - what young woman checks in with mommy every 20 minutes?  She could have simply come strolling back in any minute for all either Hope or Marlena knew.  But since neither one of them are ever wrong they would simply say they were justified (because they were worried) - to hell with what they did to Ben.

• Love 9

It's not like I don't understand why Hope would wonder if Ben had Ciara, he's a serial killer that's obsessed with her for fuck's sake! But, as always, she took it too far. And Marlena breaking confidentially was really bad lol. I'm sure that's all on purpose though so we'll all feel bad for poor Ben.

I think they should just cut Tripp. He's completely useless and his beard is dumb.

The Stefan/Chloe/drug guys stuff was so bad. I laughed the whole time.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

The Stefan/Chloe/drug guys stuff was so bad. I laughed the whole time.

You know the two thugs are entertainers when Stefan was able to pick up a dinner knife from the table under gunpoint, and then stabbed one guy in the lower back. 

Edited by sweetautumn
fixing
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Did the gang guys keep watching Chloe to make sure she had seen the knife before they came bursting in?  She was just going through the mail that had been delivered who knows when.

Why is Ted tagging along with Hope on her vendetta?

Marlena should not have said anything about Ben missing his drug doses.  That was as much confidential as anything else he said to her.

Let's not forget that Tripp is a murderer and attempted murderer, too.

So the chief of police just broke into a private citizen's home?

If Stefan is such a badass that he can take down drug thugs, why does Chad keep beating  him up?

Who did Tripp murder?

1 hour ago, sweetautumn said:

You know the two thugs are entertainers when Stefan was able to pick up a dinner knife from the table under gunpoint, and then stabbed one guy in the lower back. 

I think it was the letter opener that Chloe was using.  But seriously, he stabs the guy and leaves him laying there with his gun?  He deserves to be shot if he is that incompetent.

Boy, nice work, Marlena.  She didn't need to tell Hope anything, but then Hope actually tells Ben that Marlena spilled to her!  That's going to make for some difficult therapy in the future.

Ben should have called the cops on the Commish.

And did Ted actually say to Ben that Marlena told them that he is a danger to himself and others?  Cause I don't believe she said that.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, bannana said:

Ben should have called the cops on the Commish.

I'm sure he won't do it but I wish he would sue Hope or at least get her in trouble somehow.  She's broken the law so many times in terms of Ben.  I haven't watched the show in like 2 weeks and she's still on this kick.  She needs to be brought down a peg or two.  

• Love 5

Couple of logistical questions......

Is Kidnap Kabin available through AirBnB or is it advertised on Craig's List?  Word of mouth, maybe?  Does it come with restraints and a gag or do you have to rent those separately, or bring your own?   Is the mattress new?  Daily maid service?  What about towels - do they bring you fresh ones daily, or is Kidnap Kabin more ecologically friendly and you have to request fresh ones on your own?

Does it have an in-room coffee maker or do you go to Kidnap Kabin Lobby for a continental breakfast with the other guests?  Is a blow-dryer and ironing board included?  I assume it's just basic cable.

I guess there's no chance there's a pool.......

Winter rates?

I'd LOVE to read the YELP reviews.  And in this case, there really would be some yelping.....

I'm hoping that Stefan O.! and Chloe leave Doug's Place exactly as is, after today's brouhaha, leave it for Julie to clean up, just the way it was left for Chloe to clean up after Julie gave Eli the place for his date. 

Turnabout is fair play - plus, I'd love to hear Julie nattering on about "THAT Chloe!  She leaves a dead body behind and expects ME to clean it up!  The nerve!  Oh, Doug DARLING, take me now!"

Edited by boes
  • LOL 1
  • Love 20

If I was Ben, I'd be finding myself a good lawyer and suing the Salem PD along with Commissioner Brady. Or going to the newspaper and giving the Spectator a very good story, or even going to the local TV station.  And it's Mayoral election time. Yes, the Mayor's Office should be questioned about the police commissioner's behavior. Yes, Hope is worried about her daughter, but geez. The girl is probably around 21 years old and she can go wherever she likes after getting off a plane. There was no reason except Hope's obsession for going after Ben Weston. So he apparently missed a dose of his medication. So what? If he missed a month's worth of more, maybe I'd be concerned. And bringing slimy Ted in to an unwarranted search of Ben's home? And found..... NOTHING. Even when Ben walked in, he knew nothing about it.

Marlena, you should have kept your patient confidentiality, no matter how much Hope was badgering you.

Does Kidnap Kabin come with a jacuzzi or anything? Is it like a kidnap Airbnb?

So RoJohn met his old love -who has changed a bit? Who is Leo's father? Hope it is not him.

It took a long time for Mateo's goons to find Chloe in Salem.

Maybe Julie will see that the restaurant should not be rented out short-term. Who is going to dispose of the body?

• Love 10
2 hours ago, enchantingmonkey said:

How did those who are familiar with Genie Francis' incarnation of Diana Colville feel about Diana and John's scenes today?  Did it seem odd that John made no mention of a change in her personality, or at least that she seemed like a more cynical person?  

I was expecting more from their scenes.  John was also very lowkey about Diana with Marlena. He loved Diana so much that he wanted to marry her and raise his three children with her.   I remember Rojohn in Greece letting go of Marlena, taking off his wedding ring and resolving to move on with Diana.  A very beautiful scene that made me love Rojohn even more.. His relationship with Diana made it possible for John to fall for Isabella and Kristen..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 8
31 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

That spy lady that forced John to poison Steve.

Oh yeah, forgot about her but...

4 minutes ago, nilyank said:

That wasn't murder. She was going to kill Ciara. It was self-defense.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, lb60 said:

Dear Hope, Marlena, and Ted, 

The three of you suck.

Signed,

An irritated viewer

Dear God! The 3 of them I wanted to bitchslap today. I realize this all being done for the Ben redemption saga but well yeah its working on me. You know its bad when I'm feeling sympathetic for a murderer and Marlena who I actually like I want to smack. Marlena actually admitting a patient missed med doses is such utter bullshit and in reality would never be tolerated.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

If I was Ben, I'd be finding myself a good lawyer and suing the Salem PD along with Commissioner Brady. Or going to the newspaper and giving the Spectator a very good story, or even going to the local TV station.

And he'd probably get nowhere because whatever they did, it's going to be hard for anyone to truly have sympathy for him.  At most, he could likely get Marlena in trouble with her licensing board.

• Love 5