Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

Do we really need to keep seeing the flashbacks of the murders?

Is that a real superstition, not bring baby stuff into the house before the baby is born?  Sounds like a lot of last-second work once there's a delivery.

Aw, poor Anne.

Heh, Andre agreed with us that the police wouldn't believe Chad's witness.

Justin just walks in and talks to Andre about "his father" without batting an eye?  wtf?

Kudos to Kassie.  Also, was that her singing at the beginning?

Ugh, are Abigail and Theresa going to be BFFs?

Guy was sure hoarse in this episode.

Ugh, we missed the ending due to news reports.  :(

Where I am from the Caribbean, we don't build the baby's crib, until they are home from the hospital. We don't bring baby clothes into the house until after the expectant mother has passed the seventh month mark...Even then, you don't fill the house with too much clothes, just in case..Life is so unpredictable...I was pleasantly surprised to hear Abigail and Ben talk about that...lol

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

Why does it have to be all or nothing with Theresa. She can be friends with Anne AND act like a responsible parent. 

I like how Abifail and Jen make rude comments about Theresa right before Abifail asks her to design her dress. They're so classy.

I actually felt bad for Anne today. She was right when she told Theresa that she's always had her back. While I applaud Theresa for wanting to clean up her act, dumping her best friend so abruptly was not the way to go. I'm sure that they could have reached some sort of compromise.

As for Abifail and Jenn, their comments didn't come as any surprise. They really have the "2 faced" act down pat. They talk trash about Theresa and then turn around and act all nice to her face so she will design the dress.

Was it me or did Abifail actually whine to her mommy for Theresa to make the dress?

• Love 8

Spoilers are not going to be tolerated in the threads that are not specifically labeled spoilers. If you think something might be a spoiler post it in either Spoilers & Shockers or in Anniversary Killer Spoilers if it's specifically about the serial killer.
It is unfair to other posters when you are thoughtless about what you are posting. If there is not a spoiler tag on the thread then spoilers are not allowed there.
Please make it a habit to post in the correct threads. We are keeping a close eye on this and will be moderating accordingly.

• Love 3

I LOVE Theresa for still being pissed at Jennifer and JJ for lying about the affair. It makes up for Theresa having never been involved in Paige's life or present in the aftermath of that reveal.

Brady is still a douche.

Give KDP the Emmy next year. I'm sold.

Today's episode is the most balanced I've seen from the show in...um...years? Kudos to the writers.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 5

I LOVE Theresa for still being pissed at Jennifer and JJ for lying about the affair. It makes up for Theresa having never been involved in Paige's life or present in the aftermath of that reveal.

Do tell. News break interrupted a good portion of my viewing. 

Edited by Peanut6711
  • Love 1

Dan's have goatee is making him look evol.

I'm not feeling Eduardo yet. The actor isn't bad but....meh.

Um okay, the running towards the ghost who disappears bit never ever looks good on a soap budget. Cheese. But otherwise this is really well done.

Hmmm...Theresa better watch herself. How can she design Abi's wedding dress if she hates Jennifer and JJ?

Wish we could have seen Eve walk into the wake and build up to the freak out.

I kind of wish Ben was cheating on Abi instead of being a murderer...would be such a cooler wedding for her to realize she's getting a taste of her own medicine.

JJ's storyline is so stupid. Who hired him to spy on Clyde?? Or whatever? I don't care.

And BOOM - Eduardo offers a bounty for Chad.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 5

This was the strangest funeral I have ever seen.  In any Catholic funeral I have attended--and there have been many--the family of the deceased sits in the front row, so what were Jennifer, JJ and Daniel's asses sitting up front and with JJ wearing sunglasses no less?  Theresa was sitting behind Eve when she should have been right next to her instead of Justin and what was with Justin spitefully whispering to Rafe that if the killer had been caught after Serena then Paige wouldn't be dead?  WTF?  Justin does realize that the DA only has circumstantial evidence right?

• Love 6

This was the strangest funeral I have ever seen.  In any Catholic funeral I have attended--and there have been many--the family of the deceased sits in the front row, so what were Jennifer, JJ and Daniel's asses sitting up front and with JJ wearing sunglasses no less?  Theresa was sitting behind Eve when she should have been right next to her instead of Justin and what was with Justin spitefully whispering to Rafe that if the killer had been caught after Serena then Paige wouldn't be dead?  WTF?  Justin does realize that the DA only has circumstantial evidence right?

I missed the funeral due to a New Break interruption but what I saw that followed was strange too. Noticeably absent was Shane, Kim, and Andrew.  Was there even an excuse provided? What about Gabrielle, Eve's mother? Where was the rest of the Brady's?   This show sure liked insulating Eve/Pagie's story to the Horton's.

And from a plot/story telling perspective, so odd that Abigail was sick and thus her and specifically Ben didn't attend. Wouldn't it have been far more dramatic to see his reaction to the funeral since he's the killer. I always thought he's a lackluster choice. I expect them to beef it up somehow. 

• Love 7

I missed the funeral due to a New Break interruption but what I saw that followed was strange too. Noticeably absent was Shane, Kim, and Andrew.  Was there even an excuse provided? What about Gabrielle, Eve's mother? Where was the rest of the Brady's?   This show sure liked insulating Eve/Pagie's story to the Horton's.

And from a plot/story telling perspective, so odd that Abigail was sick and thus her and specifically Ben didn't attend. Wouldn't it have been far more dramatic to see his reaction to the funeral since he's the killer. I always thought he's a lackluster choice. I expect them to beef it up somehow. 

In spite of KDP's amazing performance, that funeral was indeed bizarre.  I missed part of it due to the tragedy in Oregon.  But from what I saw, there were people missing.  Wouldn't there have been more friends from school and even the hospital.  I agree, why no Bradys?  This is Shane's granddaughter.  Did they explain where Shane and Kimberly were?  Why no other Hortons, this was JJ's longtime girlfriend.  Kayla and Maggie and Hope were all at Paige's birthday party but I didn't see them here.

And yes, it would have been a great move to have Ben there with Abbifail.  

• Love 8

Wasn't Abifail fine the last time she was on screen yesterday or the day before? Not that I'm complaining about having a day free from her but I don't understand why the writers didn't have her at the funeral to support her brother. 

Theresa's behavior was annoying. Maybe I wouldn't have a problem with her being a bitch to JJ and Jen if she had more than three scenes with Paige. They didn't have a relationship and the writers mostly seemed to forget that they were even related. And it's not like Eve wasn't also complicit in hurting Paige. Theresa really should have just accepted JJ and Jen's condolences and kept it moving. 

I would be more tolerant of Eddie's whining about losing two daughters if he hadn't willingly abandoned them. And apparently he's not very smart since he put a bounty on the son of Stefano. He doesn't even know for sure that Chad is guilty. What's going to happen now is that a bunch of money grubbers are going to call in fake leads in an attempt to get the money, which will only hurt the investigation. Justin also deserves some of the blame for his corruption. Going around telling everyone that will listen that Chad is guilty without having any concrete proof. His unprofessional ass needs to be fired and investigated by the American Bar Association. 

What a pitiful and bizarre funeral.

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 7

It was very pitiful, but Kassie's acting made it for me..I would have preferred for the funeral to be offscreen. I blame the old writers for not integrating Paige properly into Salem. Did the show even bother to explain Shane and Kim's absence.  JJ should have relied  on his uncles Lucas, Justin and Steve for moral support  about Paige instead of Doctor Orange...I am happy that Steve loves Bo so much and wants to rescue him. However, the show should have had Steve interact with his other family and not just Kayla and Joe...A Steve/JJ/Adrienne  scene would have been so good and loaded with so much history about Jack.

Justin is so shrill, it is annoying..This is all so that Dena's pet can be the hero. I don't understand why these writers always have to prop their pets at the expense of others..It is times like this that I miss the Great Douglas Marland...

Kassie Depaiva is just sublime...I don't think that there are enough adjectives in the English language to describe what an amazing actress that she is..That scene of Eve talking to Paige at her burial and Paige says she forgives Eve and Eve runs towards Paige to hug her but only to have her disappear had me balling like a baby...Well done!

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 6

I echo everyone else who've already said it was a weird funeral.  I cried off and on, but also had moments of annoyance.

I enjoyed seeing Paige, as I wasn't expecting that.  But right until the last second I kept expecting Shane or at least Kimberley to show up.  They had Kimberley on when Shane was "dying" and when Theresa brought Tate home, but they couldn't pay her for one day to show up at Paige's funeral.   I know they would have cut into all the other drama happening, but still, they could have at least had a phone conversation, even if it was one-sided.

And it was so tacky to have Eduardo (or was it Justin) yapping with Rafe in the middle of the service!

And speaking of Eduardo, he is getting way too much air-time for a deadbeat father we never saw before.  He's probably a good actor, but I'm getting sick of seeing his face on every other scene.  So much so, that it was a nice change to see Daniel !!!!

And, why writers, didn't you have Abigail there to show support for her brother.   And Maggie and all the gang that was at Paige's birthday party.  I know it is probably all about money, but still, it was an awful sparce crowd for poor Paige.

And, as someone wondered up-thread, I also wonder if the oxygen for Stefano is real, or just for the character.  Stefano has been more quiet than usual since Andre showed up. 

• Love 7

Wasn't Abifail fine the last time she was on screen yesterday or the day before? Not that I'm complaining about having a day free from her but I don't understand why the writers didn't have her at the funeral to support her brother. 

Theresa's behavior was annoying. Maybe I wouldn't have a problem with her being a bitch to JJ and Jen if she had more than three scenes with Paige. They didn't have a relationship and the writers mostly seemed to forget that they were even related. And it's not like Eve wasn't also complicit in hurting Paige. Theresa really should have just accepted JJ and Jen's condolences and kept it moving. 

I would be more tolerant of Eddie's whining about losing two daughters if he hadn't willingly abandoned them. And apparently he's not very smart since he put a bounty on the son of Stefano. He doesn't even know for sure that Chad is guilty. What's going to happen now is that a bunch of money grubbers are going to call in fake leads in an attempt to get the money, which will only hurt the investigation. Justin also deserves some of the blame for his corruption. Going around telling everyone that will listen that Chad is guilty without having any concrete proof. His unprofessional ass needs to be fired and investigated by the American Bar Association. 

What a pitiful and bizarre funeral.

Poor little abifail was unable to attend the funeral according to Jennifer because she woke up not feeling well.

• Love 2

Justin can't take an hour off from his vendetta against Chad?  Brady can't take an hour off from being a Jennifer and Abigail propper?  What a couple of assholes.

KdP is doing such an awesome job.  The scenes of Eve imagining all the things she will never have was just heartbreaking.  And her screaming and wanting to scream some more.  Damn. 

Casey Moss and Jen Lilley were also very good, and I'm really going to miss Eve and Theresa's scenes together.  Their sisterly bond was interesting and something the show needs.  I would've loved to see those two become a family of sorts with Rafe, Gabi, and Ari.  Hopefully down the road Days will find a way to bring KdP back.  I think she adds a lot to the show. 

Eddie is some piece of work, assuming - no, demanding - that Rafe needs his help and inserting himself into finding her killer.  Fuck off, deadbeat.

I still need to watch yesterday but may just skip it after reading the comments here.  I have no interest in watching Abigail and Jennifer being jerks toward Theresa, or her having to prop their characters.

• Love 7

Justin has no problem with Andre being back? He doesn't think that warrants a trip to talk to the police? Wasn't Andre wanted when he died?

Yes, but going after a long sought murderer might make Justin look fair, competent and right, and how would that work in The Great Rafe Propping of 2015?

I am over Eduardo, Taniel, Jennifer, JJ and pretty much everyone at the funeral. Perhaps that's why no-one else was there. It was the walk of characters who inspire you to say, "Way too much screen time for you, let's move on."

No offense, but there are major characters who get killed and have less mourning time devoted to them than Paige. I'm starting to feel like the Paige mourning is she show runners' way to give them time to correct other issues they have with stories they inherited and get their own stuff ready for airing. It's still part of the clean up the show and right the ship movement. I don't buy the legacy child stuff because the characters who made her a legacy (Shane and Kimberly) are no where to be found. So much for that being the reason, which is why I smell the usual draw out the plot so we can get our ducks in order ploy.

Edited by Happytobehere
  • Love 2

A quick google says Paige was killed on 9/08.  Yes, we've been waiting a month for the funeral that disappointed.  They jumped the shark with running into PaigeGhost's arms.  And since

people managed to reveal Eve's departure please don't tell me if it is a death or just leaving or when.

Ben Doll should have been there to look guilty, leave it to Abifail to feign illness when there hasn't been a single scene with her and her brother. I was so looking forward to this but they spun their wheels for weeks, probably for rewrite purposes,  The sets were great but the writing didn't keep up.

Eddie kind of took the creepy away from Clyde and gave him some time away from our screen but both of them can't leave soon enough. I know very little of AM but after his quivering chin on the first day he took a break.  I want to slap him over the ridiculous live presser at the funeral. 

I think they've succeeded in destroying Justin.  Also a DA shouldn't be doing his own investigations, interrogations and hanging out at the cop shop all day.

Eff you Brady. 

• Love 7

I love A, but I hate the stupid chin whiskers. Also, is he fairly short? It's not something I'd ever noticed before, but today he seemed not tall.

My decades of affection for Wally are not going to hold out much longer. Snap out of it Justin!! Stop being such a complete dick!!'

• Love 9

The funeral was about 5 contract people and a bunch of extras. Paige didn't have many friends did she? Couldn't they have had Patsy Pease come in for the day? I think KDP is doing awesome work. While I think she was miscast as Eve, I think getting rid of her is wrong. She's a great actress and always delivers. Is it the new writers who are writing her out? Corday? I have always felt the character of Eve wasn't needed because you have Theresa. They both sort of cancel each other out. Also, Shawn Christian had the least dialogue ever. He hasn't been seen in ages. I don't even think Daniel had a scene where he learned Paige had been murdered and then he shows up today and barely had any lines. Very odd! Maybe, he really is the killer. LOL!!!!

• Love 6

A note for clarity on the spoiler policy & casting changes:

Cast changes are not part of Daily Chat and would be unknown information to people who just watch the show. So any information about cast changes shouldn't be in other threads. Since we don't have a cast changes thread, spoilers & shockers would be the only place to put them for now. We can certainly add a thread for that if people would like.

This was in answer to a question so I would say feel free to create a cast changes thread and don't post things in Daily Chat that aren't part of the current days show.

As always LMK if you have questions!

• Love 1

This episode seemed very budget friendly, they did the entire show to focus on the one character death and barely used anyone else in the cast for it.

I did love Chad saying the person framing him had to be intelligent. Because it's so why nobody would suspect Ben. He's so far from that nobody thinks of him.

• Love 2

Oh man, KDP really let her heart break for this part. Eve's pain was so raw & real. She is so amazing. She better get an Emmy for this.

I still can't believe they are letting her go. Well, yes I can. Higley wrote such crap for her on OLTL. Guess you don't count if you're not a fave of the head writer.

Nothing says Happy 50th Days like watching a mother mourn their child for a month .

And soon we'll have Sami & family mourning Will. A child we saw since he was born.

Way to go Higley. This is such a horrible storyline. Lazy writing all to get reactions when when good writing could give the same ripples through the community.

Bo's torture...serial murderers...lying cheating manipulators....where is any love & romance pray tell??

Happy Happy 50th everybody. ( <This is in the ironic sarcasm font.)

Edited by RedRockRosie
  • Love 5

Bo's torture...serial murderers...lying cheating manipulators....where is any love & romance pray tell??

Happy Happy 50th everybody. ( <This is in the ironic sarcasm font.)

Yes, I completely agree this is an odd way to honor the show's 50th. It's like they are digging their own grave. There's a ton of wasted potential with veteran actors/actresses while the show continues to prop certain producer/writer favorites who are less talented. I seriously don't see how they are going to gain back a following or propel the ratings with the current stories or anything in the works. I'm already feeling the need to find a daily show schedule so I only have to tune in on certain days that appear to have potential. The rest is just a waste of my time. 

• Love 2

I got back from Indianapolis yesterday and got to see Friday's show today.  It got preempted here yesterday because of that awful shooting.  

So I've still got about a week or more of shows to catch up on but I had to skip ahead and see Paige's funeral.  Maybe it's because I've been Days-deprived for so long, but I thought it was a pretty good episode.  It reminded me, though, of all that could have been with Eve and Paige, and all that should have happened.  We were cheated, folks.  This was a classy and effective ending to a storyline that, with this talent, should have rocked it.

KdP caused this unknown moisture to gather around my eyes, and damn if Jen Lilley didn't do the same.  I can even blame True O'Brien for making my face a bit wet while watching this episode.  I'd have rolled my eyes at the idea of Ghost Paige if I'd heard of it before I'd seen it, but it all worked for me.  KdP and Ghost Paige, with all those life markers, like graduation, marriage, children, that now will never happen for either of them had me in their clutches right away.  Then when Ghost Paige told Eve to forgive herself, yup, I admit it, I was down for the count.  

I'm an unabashed KdP fan, no excuses here, and I thought she was superb.  Just superb.  Show, IMO, has wasted that talent far too much since they signed her on.  But everyone was good.  Okay, JJ didn't need to be wearing those shades - what was that about?  But MR was good, Rafe, Eduardo, pretty much everyone - even whatshername, Paige's roommate.  

In the STFU category we had our usual suspects, Justin and Brady.  Justin, really, just shut up.  Brady, just shut up and pass out so we can wall you up in a forgotten basement room or at least put hot sauce on your armpits.  What a moron.  

Once I watch everything else I'll have more of an idea of what else has been going on.

OH!  Great to see Andre.  And what a surprise, Abigail skipped the funeral, such a surprise - not.  We should be grateful, though.  She would have probably just slapped Eve when she was standing at the casket, or gut-punched Theresa, cuz Abs is such a classy broad.

• Love 6

Finally was able to catch up on Friday's show. Wow! Paige's funeral was just so sad.  I thought everyone's emotions made sense.  Teresa being sad and mad at Jen and JJ for what happened with Paige.  Brady being all calm and asking T "what about what Eve did"  Teresa & Paige did not have a lot of scenes together but when they did I felt they loved each other in spite of their differences.   Jen & JJ feeling a loss but also guilty.  Eve feeling such pain/loss of what might have been.  JMHO it was played perfectly.

• Love 6

It was well done, and I loved Kassie's performance.  However, Josh Griffith wrote the same story on the Young&The Restless, when he killed off Delia, a legacy child over there.. He had Billy her father imagine what life would have been like had Delia not died in a tragic manner.. I remember when Josh was announced as a headwriter for Days and somebody sarcastically said on tweeter, I wonder what legacy kid will die horribly under Josh....Now we Know.... Soap fans are very astute and we are able to read the tea leaves....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2

Why did Jennifer and Theresa wear cocktail dresses to the funeral?

Dream!Eddie brings in a bouquet of many different kinds of flowers, and Eve says, "Those are Paige's favorite."  Oh, good to know that every single kind of flower is her favorite.

Not surprised that Abigail wasn't at the funeral, since it would have meant that she wasn't the center of attention.

It was wrong of Rafe not to tell Gabi about Paige.  She's going to be very angry when she finds out. If Gabi needs a job, I'm sure Kate would hire her in an instant.

How is it *possibly* Jennifer's place to thank people for coming to Paige's funeral?

Poor Theresa.  She had nobody to lean on.

Jesus, Justin, just shut it!

What a beautiful episode.  Theresa, JJ and Eve were great. I hope Kassie submits this for her Emmy reel.

• Love 9

even whatshername, Paige's roommate.

Daphne.  Though I'm surprised Rory wasn't there, too.

Teresa & Paige did not have a lot of scenes together but when they did I felt they loved each other in spite of their differences.

My favorite scene with them was when Theresa found out about Eve's affair with J.J.  Theresa looked rightfully disgusted at Eve for a moment, then turned to Paige with a completely genuine, sympathetic "Oh, kid, I'm so sorry."  You could tell Jen was sincere in her delivery to True.

• Love 7

I caught up the last week and a half and I have to say, good show, Show.  As some of you have said, while it may not be perfect, I'm not ff'ding any of it.  And other than any and all things Abigail-related, I'm enjoying it.  A lot.

I understand why some of you are conflicted about the Caroline storyline, with the intertwined pasts of her family with Victor and others, and her being friendly with folks who have treated her family less than well.  To say the least.  For me, that's not ultimately too important and that's totally because of how much I like the players.  Peggy McKay is a favorite of mine, and I find her mother/grandmother roles to be completely believable and very touching.  So often - especially under our late and unlamented writing team, Caroline was the only connection between Bradys that we got to see.  

Whatever, I'm loving this storyline, very touched by it all, and I thought the scenes of her with memory loss were excellent, above and beyond.  Like a lot of you, this is a condition I've had some familiarity with, and her memory lapses, and her anger, as well as her attempt to cover it all up were achingly spot on.

I'm hating the Aiden storyline, more and more.  He's a gambling addict, but we're not seeing a guy who doesn't care for both Hope and Ciara, but somebody whose frailties are taking him down.   I wish he and Hope were end game, they're good together.

And at the same time I'm anxious for Steve to rescue Bo and get this over with.  My interest level is limited with this storyline.  I thought I'd be glad to see Bo back.  Well, if he's not back soon I won't be.  Steve.....I'm not sold on his return, yet.  Or more accurately, I'm not terribly interested yet.

Serial killer storyline, also, not edge of my seat stuff but certainly watchable.  

I think the new writing team has already made an improvement for Melissa Reeves.  Jenn is far more tolerable, more than she was.  Although her thanking people for coming to Paige's funeral, as Rick Kitchen said, was pretty rich and pretty damn presumptuous.  Abigail continues to horrify, but isn't it amazing how Dr. Tan the Dan Man has practically disappeared??  And when he is on screen, he seems pissed off about it.

OH!  Best new storyline is Kate/Nicole/Theresa.  This promises to be a lot of fun, and a good showcase for three power house performers.  Nicole, though, who I love, can certainly STFU, though.  Her giving Kate a hard time for bad behavior is like Abigail scorning someone for having sex with anyone who is walking by with a wedding ring on.

Oh - worst new friendship - saddling Theresa with Abigail.  And dumping Ann was a mistake.  After all the crap that went down between Theresa and Abigail and her mom, and  the fact that Abigail is a repellent turkey vulture with a moulting problem makes Theresa being friendly with her utter bullshit.

• Love 9

Dream!Eddie brings in a bouquet of many different kinds of flowers, and Eve says, "Those are Paige's favorite." Oh, good to know that every single kind of flower is her favorite.

Poor Theresa. She had nobody to lean on.

Jesus, Justin, just shut it!

What a beautiful episode. Theresa, JJ and Eve were great. I hope Kassie submits this for her Emmy reel.

I'm a detail person and stupid generic lines like the flowers line bug me. It's really more a prop department screw-up but I'm just glad someone else was bothered by it.

Theresa really needs as Ann as a friend in all situations.

• Love 2

good to see you, boes.

I also think Melissa Reeves is thanking her lucky stars for the regime change -- even her appearance is lighter, less severe and more like the old Jenn. Who I unabashedly loved. And Dan does look pissed, lol! #sorrynotsorry

• Love 4

Yeah, KDP deserves the Emmy. I was moved. Why did they write this stupid JJ/Eve affair if they were going to kill Paige off? Why is KDP stuck with such a lousy character? So many questions. But no question about her acting ability. 

• Love 7

Shut up Maggie, the last thing a woman planning her wedding wants to hear is that her ex is the love of her life.

A's whiskers really annoyed today.  On the other hand, Steve still has really great hair. 

So Theresa and Brady having a nice conversation?  Wow they looked great. Shut up Eve, you pulled that crap with Paige - men will always hurt you. Poor Theresa  though, I'm still upset that a teary Theresa tried to console Eve who told her to get her shit together, then proceeded to explode.  I'm sorry but I found it cringeworthy, maybe it's gone on toooo long.  So Eve pushes her away then Brady immediately scolds her.  Now he's all nice for the moment.

Excellent, Rick Kitchen pointing out how Jen thanked people for coming.  It occurs to me that I thanked people at my ex's memorial when it was being held by his siblings but I was doing it on behalf of our son.  In fact, I think I thanked an old gf by the way she was looking at me. I wish I had been able to talk to her a bit because she was graceful enough to come up to me but I'd never seen her before and it was a little uncomfortable. That's the great thing about soaps.  When they're good they bring up issues like aging parents, parenting, family relationships, reconciliations that we can relate to. Steve and Kayla's slow reconciliation seems real to me.  Maybe because the show didn't spend years destroying the characters in stupid triangles.

And Yes, why did Daphne get to attend the funeral and there was no Rory or T?  I know T left the show a while ago and Rory we may never see again, but still.  Patsy Pease should have been here, definitely.  I was looking that this funeral as being the big one for all the deaths that might still occur because we're not going to see a funeral for everyone.  It's not as if the room was full of suspects eyeing each other as it should have been too.

I'm pissed at Rafe for not telling Gabi because she just got out of jail.  BS, the girl is as happy as it gets with her baby, planning her future, shoveling food in her mouth.  If they were going to drag out the mourning surely there was room for that story too.

The Law and Order murder whiteboard circa 2003 cracks me up every time.

Foot fungus, HA!

• Love 3

The show is very dark, violent and boring. I don't see the appeal with Theresa and Brady.Can somebody who loves this pairing, please explain it to me like I am Brady. I think they would both be better off with other people..It seems like the new writers are enamored with them just as much as chabby..Poor me!..lol...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2

Oh Rafe, "highly trained", I come back to watching for this week and I'm treated to a joke. Since when is SPD highly trained? They don't even do anything to make sure the Salem Crime Park is heavily watched.

Theresa is still hung up on Brady? When is girl gonna get a clue that she can do better?

Oh Eduardo with that laughable chin patch, that is more distracting than anything when I see his scenes. All I see is that patch.

Not much to say about this episode, really slow paced.

This week will determine whether or not I will leave permanently or continue watching. I'm on the fence with JG because he is known to kill off kids and he has his ups and downs on stories that he writes. If I see that Twit on more than anyone else this week, I will stop.

Edited by ShadowSixx
  • Love 3

Welcome back Shadowsixx...You have been missed...

Josh has struck again in killing off legacy children

...He is truly a one trick pony...Just go into the spoilers to find out who the next victim will be....

Edited by OnceSane
added spoiler tags
  • Love 1

Eduardo is creepy - especially with that icky bit of chin hair.  Does he or someone think that is attractive?  Ick.  Sorry - just my opinion of course.

Show is very dark - they need to throw in some light headed fun stuff - just a bit; every story now seems doom and gloom -