Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

Actually Andrew would be in the same age group as Sami and Eric. He is older than Shawn D and younger than the twins... I always wanted Andrew to come back as an ISA agent too..These legacy children should all come back for a visit throughout the 50th celebration, just so we can know them...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3

Sami & Eric were born on screen in 1984. Andrew in 1986. Shawn D in 1987. Belle in '93.

Of course these days that means little since EJ was born in 1997 after them all but was clearly portrayed as older than Belle and Shawn, and close in age to Sami. 

SORAS is such a curious affliction, affecting each differently ;-)

Edited by Peanut6711
  • Love 2

Daniel with a scruffy beard?  Is he trying to be the new Bo?

"We lost the ability to trust each other."  When did John lose the ability to trust Marlena?

Eve and Jenn are both wearing nice dresses today.

Doesn't Miles know that Nicole doesn't do stories about her exes?

Man, Justin didn't even hesitate at taking the DA job.

Wow, the new writers are going to be changing Theresa?  I can't wait.

Hm.  Roman and Kate?

• Love 2

I think Missy Reeves was covering her mouth laughing after slapping Kassie Dipavia. I know the both of them love working together and when they slapped each other it looked like they were having too much fun. LOL!!!

• Love 7

Things that had me in my feelings today:

John and Marlena

Seeing Abe

Abe and Justin

Things that were positive:

Nicole

Things that continue to disgust me:

Taniel

Shane's horrid, delusional, sociopathic, loser daughters -- Dear Show, there is no redeeming these characters so long as one is actively trying to get someone killed and destroy another for her imagined slights and the other is crying rape and demanding that things she has neither earned nor is entitled to are handed to her.

Things that remain pointless:

JJ and his storyline

Clyde

Such a letdown from yesterday. The only saving grace was not being subjected to the nightmare of It/Chump/Boob.

• Love 4

Maybe it's because of the eye patch, but Shayne always looks the same -- I mean, I think he may have aged, but you can hardly tell.

Even when Ben was gossiping about Chad, it seemed so...normal in a kind of casual way, not like he was truly trying to get in a dig at Chad. Abigail ranted and raved about Chad's Dimera-ness when he came back to town, I don't know why she'd be shocked that Ben might note the Dimera-ness too. Duh. 

Chad is handsome. 

Is Rafe a cop again? When did that happen? I thought he was some kind of bus boy now...

• Love 3

Maybe it's because of the eye patch, but Shayne always looks the same -- I mean, I think he may have aged, but you can hardly tell.

Even when Ben was gossiping about Chad, it seemed so...normal in a kind of casual way, not like he was truly trying to get in a dig at Chad. Abigail ranted and raved about Chad's Dimera-ness when he came back to town, I don't know why she'd be shocked that Ben might note the Dimera-ness too. Duh. 

Chad is handsome. 

Is Rafe a cop again? When did that happen? I thought he was some kind of bus boy now...

After a speech from Roman, Rafe got his job back the other day.  Either Thurs. or Friday last week. Just in time to be assigned to the serial killer case. 

Abigail and her Dimera dick love just blows my mind. How does she still waltz around Salem the little Horton princess when she can't stay out of bed with the biggest crime family in town??? Unreal.  

From the flashbacks today it amazed me how much Marlena hasn't aged. John looked older but Mar looks almost exactly the same. Either DH ages really well or she's had plastic surgery. 

• Love 4

From the flashbacks today it amazed me how much Marlena hasn't aged. John looked older but Mar looks almost exactly the same.

Look at Marlena's hands. I'm still surprised plastic surgeons haven't figured out how to mask hand aging yet.

• Love 1

Another good day in Salem!  A little more low-key than yesterday, but then again anything would be tough to top Patch's return.

Theresa's fake appeal to the wonder that is Brady, to the glorious way he treats women, to how he'll teach Tate to treat women with respect and consideration sure got cut short when the Bully Bonehead grabbed her arm hard enough to hurt her.  Things can't change overnight, I know, but until Brady stops being an abusive jerk, especially to those smaller or physically weaker than himself, I'll still think of him as an asshole always on the verge of violence.  With all the things wrong with Theresa, I still can't wish that ass on her.  

As a stand-alone scene I enjoyed Jenn and Eve's Horton Square altercation, solely because it always look to me, too, like those two enjoy playing off each other.  As some of you said, it really did look like Missy Reeves was stifling a laugh when she put her hand over her face in "shock".  But we've got to be able to enjoy these characters, these actors, in more than stand-alone scenes.

For more than the past 10 years, maybe 15 years or so, all the soaps that I've watched have messed up the lines between good and bad behavior, between heroes and villians, mostly dispensing with the wonderful "gray" characters who could go either way, who could enlist our sympathies even when they did horrendous things.  For such a long time now, we've endured characters doing truly dispicable things and then the shows expecting us to embrace them, when in the past such behavior would have clearly marked them as villians.  At the same time, the shows have had their "heroes" acting as badly as the villians, and expected us not to care.  Newsflash - we care.  

So what the hell are we supposed to do with characters like Eve and Jenn, whose actions verge on homicidal, or with characters like Jenn and Daniel, whose virtues and judgements are just as insufferable?  It's made it harder and harder to really invest in characters.  It looks to me like Days is trying to do a reset with characters like Theresa - but she still has accused a man of rape who didn't do it - and they've paired Eve up with Justin, in what is so far an enjoyable adult relationship - but she's still put JJ in deadly danger.

And we've still got bully Brady, etc......I'm willing to give it all a lot of leeway as long as it appears that the show is trying to actually do something about these disconnects.

It looks like Nicole and Theresa are going to find their investor in Kate, and this excites me as much as anything else going on.  It was so great when Sami and Kate were partnered up, and the three of them together might just be as good.  I really do like that the show seems to be moving in the direction of giving the women of Salem an identity beyond whatever bonehead they're paired up with.  

Theresa's snide comment to Ann about her wrap dresses makes me wonder if they might be reading the boards.  Always nice to see Ann.  Show has always done well with their recurring characters and IMO Ann is a stand out.

So JJ has been found out.....In the interests of the storyline, I would have been completely fine if Kyle had felt the need to do a strip search on JJ to find that wire, especially if he felt he needed to strip down as well to do it.  My interests there are completely storyline directed, now.....you believe me, don't you??  Clyde, though, they can just put more clothes on him.  I'm ready for his last day any time now.

Almost forgot!  It sure was sweet for Kate to dump his bony ass finally and to finally put him in his place.  If he thinks he can mess with her, he might just want to read up on her history before he tries anything.  

I liked the Marlena/Jawn thing just fine, and it must have been great for those of you who are real fans of the couple.  I'm not, at least not much, although I do like Marlena more often than not.  I agree, they both have aged well, with or without whatever work they might have had done.  The only thing I noticed in that regard was in one of the flashbacks, Jawn had the WORST dye job.  I think he actually looks better now than he did back then.

And Abe has an office!!  Have you all noticed how even the sets look spruced up these days?  There was a stale, tired air about the show and that's been swept away.  Maybe Higley will be as good for Days as she was bad for OLTL.  So far, so good.

• Love 6

Yeah, DH has had surgery. Her lips are very tight & her eyes are very squinty. She looks great but she's had work done. Has DOOL hired a new costume designer? All the woman look amazing in their summer dresses. That said, Anne is still in her dark pattern wrap dress. There has got to be something else she can wear, right? Also, Clyde sucks & I like the actor playing Kyle. He rough around the edges & not too soap perfect. Also, he wears his shirts with an inch of his life. Not a bad thing. LOL!!!

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 4
We also got see Rafe in his complete asshole mode, "interviewing" Chad.  It's just one small step for Rafe to go from a big blank to a smarmy shithead.  He's got an attitude with Chad that's pretty much based on how badly things turned out between Chad and Gabi.  Which was mostly all due to Gabi.  But Rafe is NEVER fair with anyone who said no to any of his precious family, so he tarrs Chad with the "Dimera" crap and treats him like that.  I don't like Rafe much, most of the time.  Show might want me to see him differently but I don't and that's mostly due to Galen Gering, I think.  The guy has two settings - Off and Annoying.

Not to keep bringing this up, but his character was like this on Passions too. There are some parallels between Rafe and Luis, such as their hate for the Dimeras/"those damn Cranes." I completely agree with the last point; I have never been a big fan of Gering's acting. He's capable of a good performance, but that depends on his on screen partners too. He has a limited range, and I always get a "duh" impression when listening to him talk.

I enjoyed today's episode.

I like that there's finally some movement in the Theresa storyline. That was stuck in a ditch for too long, but not they finally seem to be adding some layers to her character. It doesn't hurt that they're moving her into the business sphere too. I will admit, halfway through the episode, I feared that moving Theresa into the business sphere means we wouldn't see anymore of Anne -- but then we saw Anne towards the end, which was exciting.

No joke, this is probably the first time I've ever liked Maggie since I started watching (back in January).

Kate dumping Clyde was awesome. Lauren Koslow played that well.

I am genuinely curious to see what happens next with JJ, Kyle, and Clyde.

I am pleasantly surprised with the past two days, because honestly? I was not impressed with the first week from these new writers. Last week's scene with Abigail and Ben was just too much.

Edited by amish40
  • Love 3

I'm hoping he can act, but physically, the actor who plays Joey is a great match. He really looks like Kayla would have at that age, you know, if she were a boy.

I've only seen one scene between Joey and his mother, and I can't tell yet if the kid is even a halfway decent actor, but he certainly looks like he could be Evans' and Nicholls' child.

• Love 1

I'm so glad Kate kicked Clyde to the curb, and finally gave some indication of what she saw in such a scrawny, creepy man to begin with (his confidence).  Today was not the first time he denigrated her business as nothing more than "hawking lipstick and perfume."  Fuck off and die in a meth lab explosion, Clyde.

I'm also beyond thrilled that Nicole, Theresa, and Kate will be in a story together, and as boes said upthread, that they will have something else to do besides scheme and mope over men.  It's difficult to understand why the previous writers did so very little with JL and her character. 

The John and Marlena flashbacks were really great.  I've only been watching Days for a relatively short period of time and love it when soaps use their history in a heartfelt and logical way (which is so unlike what TIIC do over on GH).

Count me in on the Eve and Justin ship!

Edited by Kitty Redstone
  • Love 4

The writers screwed up when they retconned so many SLs to make Stefano responsible for every single bad thing that happened in Salem.  There were other great villains that caused problems in Salem, and that shouldn't have changed.  They should have followed through on Kate and Sami's revenge.  Kate should have gotten DE, Sami got CW and left town before EJ ever got out of jail.  EJ died in the park, Stefano saw it and died for real of a heart attack on the spot.  Kate then brought Chad and Lucas into DE.  Story goes from there.

Even if they are going to reunite Hope and Bo, and I don't see why that necessarily has to happen even if PR returns full time, there was no reason Aiden could not have stayed on the show.

Finally, the real Kate is in the house.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 5

Is anyone ever going to find out that Clyde abused Jordan and mannequin and raped Jordan? Even if it does happen at some point it's not going to make much of an impact since Jordan isn't here. And now Justin has an interest in finding out who stabbed Sonny AFTER Sonny leaves town. So if/when Victor is exposed Sonny won't be here to confront him. 

I wonder if Sami will somehow be involved with this Basic Black stuff.

• Love 6

Look at Marlena's hands. I'm still surprised plastic surgeons haven't figured out how to mask hand aging yet.

This reminds me -- why is it that Marlena is always holding a bag or, yesterday a scarf, in front of her abdomen? She looks great, I'm not sure why she hides behind accessories. 

• Love 1

Say what you will about Clyde but the actor knows how to bring the menace!  His scenes with JJ today have me in genuine fear for the misguided fool as well as his family and especially Paige.

After all of the angst in the Bo/Steve friendship and how that often caused rifts between the Bradys and Kayla, I adored Steve's casual, "I'm Steve, Bo's best friend" when Hope introduced him to AIden and it was even more awesome when Hope stepped between them because she knew Steve didn't approve.  And we also got some Bo/Hope flashbacks--YEAH!!

Despite how awesome Maggie was when she talked to Theresa yesterday, I laughed my butt off when Caroline basically told her to stuff it when she outright said Victor had no right to interfere with Hope and Aiden.  Does Mags remember that she's speaking to Bo's parents? Or is family loyalty only for Hortons?

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 4

This reminds me -- why is it that Marlena is always holding a bag or, yesterday a scarf, in front of her abdomen? She looks great, I'm not sure why she hides behind accessories. 

That's funny because that's typically a pregnant actress trick, but I think we can rule that out with DH. 

That said, Anne is still in her dark pattern wrap dress. There has got to be something else she can wear, right? 

And Theresa even called her out on it yesterday. LOL   

But I think Adrienne borrowed from her wardrobe for today's show ;-)

• Love 2

After all of the angst in the Bo/Steve friendship and how that often caused rifts between the Bradys and Kayla, I adored Steve's casual, "I'm Steve, Bo's best friend" when Hope introduced him to AIden and it was even more awesome when Hope stepped between them because she knew Steve didn't approve.  And we also got some Bo/Hope flashbacks--YEAH!!

That was such a loaded conversation.  I liked how Steve left out the part where Bo is the one who put his eye out. lol

Edited by Peanut6711
  • Love 3

Today's show was good..I think Clyde killed Serena and will kill Paige...I think Clyde will be the third victim at the hands of Ben his son...Ben has motive to kill his father, especially if things don't go his way in the end, he finds out Clyde set up Chabby's baby as his own solely for him to marry her to get his hands on that Irish land, plus if he finds out what Clyde did to Jordan he'd have reason enough to hate him even more.....I can definitely see him snapping and killing or attempting to kill everyone who he perceived wronged him...that could start with an attempt on Chad once he's cleared of the initial murders....I could be wrong...lol I wish that Paige had called her Grandpa Shane for some advice...JJ's advice was dead wrong...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3

Bo and Hope have both been kidnapped, held hostage, and presumed dead over the years so why is everyone so willing to believe that Bo abandoned his family? He's dropped off the face of the earth and hasn't been in contact with his wife for years - people should be freaking out about this.  

• Love 6

Bo and Hope have both been kidnapped, held hostage, and presumed dead over the years so why is everyone so willing to believe that Bo abandoned his family? He's dropped off the face of the earth and hasn't been in contact with his wife for years - people should be freaking out about this.  

Well, John did bring a letter to Hope from Bo about a year ago saying he was going under cover and wouldn't be available till whenever.

• Love 1

Yay, Caroline, leaving the hospital.

Chad should know to talk to a lawyer before agreeing to do anything for the police. Were Chad's fingerprints not on that napkin?

Man, the Clyde and JJ scenes were intense. JJ lost his phone.  That will surely be an upcoming plot point.

How does Aiden think just marrying Hope would get him access to her money?

• Love 3

What characters I love did wrong today:

1) Steve and Kayla

-- Steve drops in on his furious with him ex to invite her and their son to lunch - you never do this, even if you and Jr. talked her into going, Kayla would rightly view this as you manipulating her and using your kid to do it, the end result of which would only be you farther in the doghouse.

-- Steve finds out Kayla is upset because their son just got kicked out of school - Steve treats it as no big deal and actively sides with Joey over her. You never belittle what is clearly important to someone else, which is what Steve did (not saying it was his intention) when he railed against Kayla sending Joey to the school. Dude, you left her to make all of the parental decisions, you don't get to swoop in and castigate her as you try to connect with your son. You bailed on the heavy lifting, so don't criticize without speaking to Kayla first.

-- Kayla, you don't drag Steve, regardless of whether he deserves to be drug in front of the kid. Joey is already upset with you for not getting his feedback on things that impact him, like whether he should be sent away to school, this is why he turned to Steve. Doing this will only push Joey closer to his father.

-- Steve and Kayla, find a way to work your issues out, even if it means knock-down, dragged out fights out of Joey's presence. He is not just a kid and as such should not be privy to such conversations, he is your kid and the arguments will only tear him apart because even though I'm sure at this point he agreed with his father, seeing his mother be yelled at by the man he knows hurt her deeply can't have felt good to him.

-- The only good thing about the above, if you want to call it that, was the realistic writing, because this is what real couples and exes and fighting parent do all the time.

2) Victor and Caroline

-- Neither one of you have the right to try to make Hope ashamed of the fact that she moved on after your son (the same son who neither of you have heard from, nor sought out in years) and wants to get married. You were informed out of courtesy and respect and even if you are totally opposed, you could have said you understood and respected her decision. Hope would have gotten that you didn't agree and support it, but you didn't have to make her feel like a bad person. Hope could simply have said yes, and walked up to you sporting a huge rock, but she thought better of you and your feelings to do that.

3) Justin

-- Using your position to go after somebody based on your own bias is the first step on the road to corruption. Remember Abe saying he wanted you as the DA to put an end to such things, cause you should because I think he said it yesterday.

What the show did wrong today:

1) Both Steve and Joey were in the hospital at the same time as Caroline, but neither interacted with her. It would have been good for Steve to connect with his former (and hopefully future) mother-in-law. Steve could have asked about what is going on with Bo, Caroline could have shared her dream, which would have served to make Steve more antsy about what's going on. Seeing Joey with his grandmother would have given him the chance to play more than "petulant teen."

2) No scene with Steve and Adrienne. Does she even know that Big Brother #1 is back?

3) Rafe, Hope and the Salem PD are investigating a murder. The person they are looking at as a person of interest was last seen with the victim at Place A, yet the police are not seen at Place A trying to locate the people who we present at the time. You know checking out reservations, credit card receipts, etc.

4) JJ blasts the music while talking to Paige at his house. We know Eve has bugged the place. Does JJ know and if so, it appears that he hasn't shared that fact with Jennifer as she was having open conversations at the very same place. Unless I missed something and given the players in this storyline, it's likely, the show needs to improve communication between the characters and explanations to the viewers.

Edited by Happytobehere
  • Love 5

You know what I've loved this week?  When Hope and Aiden and Kate and Roman went to the same place.   They both acknowledged each other and the show let us see the other couple in the shot when two were talking  Like in real life, no tight shots which makes it seem unreal.  

I agree with happytobe here, but Bo's disappearing is out of character.  They should be concerned about Hope's decision and should all have been looking for him.  I think Aiden's reason for being in Salem is to distract Hope.

• Love 2
2) No scene with Steve and Adrienne. Does she even know that Big Brother #1 is back?

No, she's too busy being a hypocrite and a cougar, jogging around Murder Park with Lucas.  I hope she's last on Steve's reunion list. Never could stand Adrienne. 

• Love 4

I agree with happytobe here, but Bo's disappearing is out of character.  They should be concerned about Hope's decision and should all have been looking for him.  I think Aiden's reason for being in Salem is to distract Hope.

I agree completely about it being out of character for Bo. I'm just saying that nothing we have been shown up until a few days ago communicated this to us. It really is a case of horrendous character destroying retconning on the part of the old show runners and the new showrunners trying to correct course, but we can't ignore what has been shown thus far. My issue is given what we have seen. Victor and Caroline were out of order because Bo has "abandoned" his family. Hope shouldn't be expected to remain devoted to him at the expense of her own happiness.

I wonder if Caroline would have reacted the same way if it was Kayla. But since we didn't get to see her interact with Steve, I don't know if she would have blasted him, or been overjoyed and willing Steve and Kayla back together.

• Love 6

LOL at Murder Park - so appropriate.

The problem with plot point writing, and not considering character continuity is something the writers should have to deal with now that Steve and Bo are returning.  If they try to sweep everything under the rug after a few awkward reunion scenes, that will be disappointing.

So Kate, Nicole, and Theresa might be working together.  I wanted Kate, Sami, Nicole, and Theresa to team up at one point so I'm glad they are finally giving these three women something to do outside of the idiot abusive men they are involved with.

• Love 3

Judi Evans looks amazing. Has she lost weight? She looks just like Mary Beth Evans when she has her hair up. Also, she appears to be happy working with Bryan Dittlo. It is amazing how in one week this show is an entirely different show. I don't think I ever seen such an on air turn around like this before. They are going totally 80's with the super couples of past but also keeping up with the current storylines. Clyde was totally creepy today and I'm dying to know if he makes the cut with the new writing regime?!

• Love 2

That was such a loaded conversation.  I liked how Steve left out the part where Bo is the one who put his eye out. lol

I understand Steve is the reason the ISA had to drop "Fighting international crime and terrorism is all fun and games until someone loses an eye" as its recruiting slogan.

• Love 8

I am loving the show now :) The scenes between Steve, Kayla, and Joey were great! The turmoil was totally believable. The Clyde and JJ scenes were intense. JR and CM are rocking the good guy/bad guy roles. Maggie and Jennifer have been tolerable.

• Love 3

2) Victor and Caroline

-- Neither one of you have the right to try to make Hope ashamed of the fact that she moved on after your son (the same son who neither of you have heard from, nor sought out in years) and wants to get married. You were informed out of courtesy and respect and even if you are totally opposed, you could have said you understood and respected her decision. Hope would have gotten that you didn't agree and support it, but you didn't have to make her feel like a bad person. Hope could simply have said yes, and walked up to you sporting a huge rock, but she thought better of you and your feelings to do that.

Especially when we already sat through a bunch of episodes where Hope went around informing Salem denizens one...by one...by one...that she was getting a divorce. It didn't go on anywhere near as long as Nicole's Apology Tour, but Hope's Divorce Tour still got pretty tedious. She was considerate of everyone then and it's ridiculous for them to be giving her shit now.

• Love 4

2) Victor and Caroline

Especially when we already sat through a bunch of episodes where Hope went around informing Salem denizens one...by one...by one...that she was getting a divorce. It didn't go on anywhere near as long as Nicole's Apology Tour, but Hope's Divorce Tour still got pretty tedious. She was considerate of everyone then and it's ridiculous for them to be giving her shit now.

I  agree.  Caroline's worries about Bo, that seemed right.  As did the combination of awkward and ease she had talking to Hope about her dreams.  But we've already watched Caroline do some agonizing about Hope moving on with her life, and we watched her make peace with it.  And we've seen that she likes Aiden.  It makes complete sense that in her heart of hearts, she'd rather Hope wait for Bo.  But Caroline doesn't back away from her decisions when things get hard or uncomfortable, so I'm not liking this rewrite.

And the same with Victor.  He and Hope talked about it, he gave whole-hearted understanding to her need to move on, and he's also made it clear he approves of Aiden.  So, nope, not really buying this.  

BUT, I always do enjoy it when anyone shuts Maggie up, so that scene was at least good for that!  Now if Caroline had only whacked her on the hairdo I'd be completely happy.

I am loving the show now :) The scenes between Steve, Kayla, and Joey were great! The turmoil was totally believable. The Clyde and JJ scenes were intense. JR and CM are rocking the good guy/bad guy roles. Maggie and Jennifer have been tolerable.

I so agree!  Show as pretty engrossing all the way round today.  As Happytobehere and others have noted, the scenes with Steve and Kayla, the tension, the intensity, and even, or maybe especially, the things they said and did today that were inappropriate made it all feel very real.  We saw two people with a lot of history, a lot of love, and also a lot of hurt on Kayla's side and some shame and incomprehension on Steve's side and it just felt so real.  This is what soaps do best - build relationships, and through all the wild and crazy storylines and crises, also build a reality in personal interaction that has us saying "YES!" in recognition when we witness these "small" moments, these "small" moments that are the heart and soul of the shows.  

A heart and soul that have too often been shunted aside or forgotten or even mocked in favor of spectacle these last 10 years or more.  

What a pleasure to see it all in action again.

Edited by boes
  • Love 7

2) Victor and Caroline

Hope could simply have said yes, and walked up to you sporting a huge rock, but she thought better of you and your feelings to do that.

"Hello, Victor. Have you met my friend Rocky? I think he'd like to bounce a few ideas out of you -- excuse me, I meant 'off of you.'"

I think the show missed a great opportunity in the scene for Hope and Caroline; Caroline could have disagreed with Hope's decision to marry Aiden (or perhaps I should say the idea of it) while expressing that disagreement, and her misgivings about Bo, in a way that acknowledged her love of and respect for Hope. It would have been in character for Caroline to do so -- even to the point underlining the whole "'til death us do part" fine print. I think that would have been smart and emotionally satisfying.

But we've already watched Caroline do some agonizing about Hope moving on with her life, and we watched her make peace with it.

It's possible I missed that scene. Thanks for the tip, boes.

Edited by Sandman
  • Love 1

Happytobehere, thank you for this, I loved it!  I am only a somewhat new Days watcher, so it was fun to hear the love from the hosts of the show, as well as from Kassie who is clearly a fan (Kayla and Steve fan).  I also loved seeing Kassie and hearing her take on things on Days and OLTL, as I am a forever OLTL fan.  This is a great little show I didn't know about, but will now watch.  It is long, but worth it.  Kassie is very charming, engaging and funny.  Loved it!  The hosts were fun, too.

• Love 4

Loved yesterday's show - the scenes with Steve, Kayla & Joey were awesome - loved Joey yelling at them to stop fighting - am looking forward to more scenes with the three of them.

Also loved Steve meeting Aiden & telling him he's Bo's best friend - was also lovely seeing the Bo/Hope flashbacks

and while I like Adrienne & Lucas - their scenes seemed weird to me - they didn't really seem to flow with the rest of the show & how long will it be before Adrienne finds out Steve's back in Salem???

At least it looks like that Rafe isn't all gung ho to pin Serena's murder on Chad even thought Justin is

Clyde is getting creepier by the day.

• Love 4