Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

I guess the law is different when actually applied due to practicality issues. Thanks for taking the time to further explain.

No problem, I went through my own custody nightmare and had to learn a great lot about it. My lawyer was extremely helpful and patient helping understand.

When you are in the middle of it , it is sad and depressing, it seems like a dark tunnel that will never end, fortunately it does. Now years after and with all the unresolved feelings gone, my ex and I have had to learn to get along for the sake of our child.

Last month we celebrated her birthday and were able to have a shared celebration, there was a moment when we were altogether sharing the same table while eating birthday cake and I just smiled thinking, "who would have thought that this could ever be possible?"

I wish nothing but the same for Bethenny and Jason, it will take many years but hopefully they too will get to the place were they can be in the same room with peace. It will be the best gift the could ever give Bryn.

• Love 6

Bridge Love LLC & Bridge Love II LLC well that explains the tacky "love" plates at Brunch 1, they struck me as out of place. More Hazelton than Tribeca. who gets to live in the cottage?

Thanks Curbed! 

http://hamptons.curbed.com/archives/2015/04/22/all_about_rhony_bethenny_frankels_new_bridgehampton_house.php

http://hamptons.curbed.com/archives/2013/07/18/pretty_shingled_house_in_bridgehampton_with_cottage_for_32m.php#reader_comments

• Love 2

Great house.  I like that there are 40 acres behind it.  Fun place for a kid. 

Bridge Love LLC & Bridge Love II LLC well that explains the tacky "love" plates at Brunch 1, they struck me as out of place.  

What does this mean, AMFBI?

I wish nothing but the same for Bethenny and Jason, it will take many years but hopefully they too will get to the place were they can be in the same room with peace. It will be the best gift the could ever give Bryn.

Trust me … a reconciliation will be lightening-fast if Andy Cohen would offer them their own reality show and threw money at them.  

One parent can't use their sole custody to move the child away from the state without violating the judge order for visitation so if Bethenny wanted to move to the other coast she would have needed an explicit order from the judge and she knew that would had been a lose battle so since the beginning she has said that she was staying in NYC, the rumors about her wanting to uproot her daughter to LA come from when she was talking to Jason about moving there as a family.

Actually, she wanted her talk show to originate from LA because that's where producer Ellen DeGeneres is located with her show.  She was EXTREMELY bitter that Jason wouldn't allow her to take Brynn… probably because she knew it would make her look like a heartless shrew if she moved there without her Carol-lookalike baby.  

• Love 3

Great house.  I like that there are 40 acres behind it.  Fun place for a kid. 

What does this mean, AMFBI?

The house(s) are purchased under LLCs named Bridge Love. The plates at the brunch had a "love" motif, they struck me as awfully folksy chintzy for B modern decor sensibilities. They looked like they were from Kmart who knows perhaps they're Limoges.

• Love 3

The house(s) are purchased under LLCs named Bridge Love. The plates at the brunch had a "love" motif, they struck me as awfully folksy chintzy for B modern decor sensibilities. They looked like they were from Kmart who knows perhaps they're Limoges.

Bridge Love is her new brand?

It is interesting that she settled in Bridgehampton. I would have pictured her in Montauk where she spent so much time in the past.

Of course, it has less cachet and is less developed, is she a rider?

Edited by LIMOM

Has Bethenny always been so crude?  I'm not seeing much difference (language wise) between her and Brandi Glanville.  It seems to be attention seeking language.  She also reminds me a little of Teresa Giudice who often didn't seem to realize she was being crude - for instance when talking about Juicy's cock ring.  Money can't buy you class.

Sometimes when I'm listening to Bethenny, I feel like I'm the sweet redhead from Bridesmaids, and she's the blonde telling me her husband hasn't kissed her in years, but she can't go a night without him "entering" her.  The girl in the movie gets the same grimace of horror that I feel on my own face with Bethenny. 

No offense to those who enjoy braiding "pussy hair" with their friends.

• Love 6

I never watched RHONY in the past so I didn't know Bethenny Frankel at all. I had watched her television show once, and hated it. I thought she was a big mouth, NY rich-bitch with wine to sell, that's about all. Now I've seen two episode with Bethenny in it and I must say she's quite funny and sharp witted. She can take Ramona with one hand tied behind her back. I didn't quite buy the 'poor me, no home' business since she arrived at the Presidential suite at the Essex Hotel in Manhattan in a chauffeured limousine. What up with dat? A king size bedroom suite at the Essex goes for $5500 a night so I could only guess that The Presidential suite at the Essex goes for upwards of $10,000 a night. Who pays for that, Bravo, or the poor little rich girl?

• Love 1

I never watched RHONY in the past so I didn't know Bethenny Frankel at all. I had watched her television show once, and hated it. I thought she was a big mouth, NY rich-bitch with wine to sell, that's about all. Now I've seen two episode with Bethenny in it and I must say she's quite funny and sharp witted. She can take Ramona with one hand tied behind her back. I didn't quite buy the 'poor me, no home' business since she arrived at the Presidential suite at the Essex Hotel in Manhattan in a chauffeured limousine. What up with dat? A king size bedroom suite at the Essex goes for $5500 a night so I could only guess that The Presidential suite at the Essex goes for upwards of $10,000 a night. Who pays for that, Bravo, or the poor little rich girl?

Probably it's considered a Skinnygirl business expense.  She's a self-admitted cheapskate.  She's always working an angle.

• Love 2

Has Bethenny always been so crude?  I'm not seeing much difference (language wise) between her and Brandi Glanville.  It seems to be attention seeking language.  She also reminds me a little of Teresa Giudice who often didn't seem to realize she was being crude - for instance when talking about Juicy's cock ring.  Money can't buy you class.

Sometimes when I'm listening to Bethenny, I feel like I'm the sweet redhead from Bridesmaids, and she's the blonde telling me her husband hasn't kissed her in years, but she can't go a night without him "entering" her.  The girl in the movie gets the same grimace of horror that I feel on my own face with Bethenny. 

No offense to those who enjoy braiding "pussy hair" with their friends.

She's always been pretty graphic with words and descriptions. 

• Love 1

It's interesting how those that dislike Bethenny see the facts so differently. I've seen many bash B for asking for primary custody and completely ignore that Jason asked for the EXACT same thing.

My guess is B was doing it to avoid paying support to Jason. Jason was doing it for the good of Brynn.

• Love 4

I am not saying that a judge in NY will not give shared physical custody, specially is both parents request for it because of a non contentious divorce, if they can make that work then by all means the judge will probably approve. A complete split 50-50% percent of time is usually tricky though, it is very hard to split the time evenly all the time, for that reason judges have been known to name one of the parents as the primary physical custodial parent even if the time allotted is 51% against the non custodial parent having 49% .

http://www.divorceny.com/child-support-c-s-s-a/parenting-time-not-legal-custody-determines-entitlement-to-child-support/

That is just a matter of physical custody (time that the child spends with each parent) , both Bethenny and Jason have requested primary physical custody yet only Bethenny has been crucified in the press for it, nobody has said a peep about Jason requesting primary physical custody.

Legal custody as you are well aware is not about the time the child spends with each parent, it is about who get to make the ultimate legal decisions for the child.

Physical custody refers to where the child lives. Physical custody is sometimes known as residential custody. Legal custody refers to which parent has the legal authority to make decisions involving the child

http://www.divorcesource.com/ds/newyork/understanding-new-york-s-custody-laws-3545.shtml

Joint custody means joint legal custody, and not how much time the child spends with each parent. Joint custody gives both parents equal decision making authority. Joint custody will allow both parents an equal role in rearing their children, provided both parents can work together to make joint decisions. However, equal authority also means that each parent has an absolute veto over the decisions of the other parent, meaning that complete deadlock on decisions involving the child will result if a mutual agreement cannot be reached

Joint custody is very difficult and can only work when both parents are willing and have to unresolved feelings which is not the case here. I don't fault Bethenny one bit for requesting sole legal custody, Jason requested shared but instead of trying to smooth things with her was making her life miserable so how would that have ever worked. It doesn't matter now because they have agreed to have joint legal custody but I can foresee a litany of court hearing for every little crap they can think off. i.e Jason requesting that Bethenny is not allowed to wear Bryn pajamas, Jason requesting that Bethenny is not allowed to introduce her BF to Bryn, Jason requesting blah, blah, blah.

Nahhhh, my cousin is living through this nightmare now. 50/50 custody was the easy part and is very common apparently , especially if they both live in the same town. The joint legal was pretty simple too. They both spelled out what they "required", the judge read it and signed off. It is up to B and J not to be vindictive and ridiculous in their requests, but it could easily work for them. They both have the means and support to make it happen.

And while I admit I did not watch much of their spinoffs, I don't think Jason wanting to keep B from exploiting Brynn on tv is that unreasonable. It's one thing how he allowed his own life and family to be shown, and even Brynn as an infant. But now she's a little person, with little friends and a life. She doesn't need the shit of cameras and tabloids watching her every move. B is an asshole for even considering putting her child through that if you ask me.

Edited by hottesthw
  • Love 3

She is in the middle of a nasty divorce and not settled in her place, so I can understand her not being "happy". Also I think the snark is just her personality. Some people are constantly sarcastic, yet it doesn't mean they have no joy.

Bethenny has been on tv a long time. Only recently getting divorced. I'd say joyless is an accurate description of her based on what I've seen of her. She's awful. I feel for Brynn.

• Love 7

No one knows what either Beth or Jason asked for regarding custody of Bryn when Beth filed for divorce.  Everything out there came from anonymous sources.  The papers themselves are confidential and not public record.

Fast forward to the hearing regarding custody.  This was heard in family court which is open to the public.  This is why we know about Beth's testimony.  From what I can tell, there was a reporter from People magazine who wrote about the hearing.  Most of the other media used the People report as a source.  The reporter from People also stated that Beth wanted primary custody.  Jason wanted joint.  I would think that this was stated at the beginning of the proceeding.  Would I swear to it?  No.  But this has a lot more credibility than an anonymous source.

http://www.people.com/article/bethenny-frankel-jason-hoppy-court-custody-battle-fight-divorce-daughter-bryn

• Love 1
She's always been pretty graphic with words and descriptions.

I feel like she's gotten worse. Maybe my hindsight is a bit too rosy, but I don't remember her ever being quite THIS graphic. She's certainly always been blunt, and didn't shy away from profanity. But using the word "pussy" like that takes it to a whole other level. I agree with the poster that it reminded me of Brandi. And it really comes off as if she's trying too hard. 

• Love 6

Well a caller on WWHL slammed Bethenny in a question to Sonja., Andy looked shocked, really shocked! The caller said he was already over Bethenny's nasty attitude and compared her to Jill Z (on Jill's last season) and asked if Sonja thought Bethenny had changed. Sonja said no, that Bethenny was always like this and Andy said he was surprised by the callers comments! LOL

• Love 8

She's such a bitch.  No wonder she can't make any relationship work.

Really. Who in their right mind would choose to be in her presence - what they get paid on that show wouldn't be enough for me!

• Love 5

Well, that's interesting that Andy thinks Bethenny is coming off well in her return. I'm sort of like missy jo here. I've liked Bethenny from the first season of RHONY. I watched her spin-offs (minus the last season of Bethenny Ever After) and rooted for her. I was glad for her when she got her talk show (though, truth to tell, I never watched it unless someone on a message board posted a clip of some pertinent segment). Even in the case of the divorce proceedings with Jason, I side eye Jason more than anyone.

On the one hand, I can understand why he'd not want Bryn filmed but I also think that if he and Bethenny were still married, he'd have noooooo problems with Bryn being on camera. None whatsoever. So, I find his concern situational at best.

That all said, Bethenny is losing me this season of RHONY. She's being nasty to folks and she thinks it's funny. Whoever that caller was on WWHL hit the nail on the head. It reminds me of Jill's nastiness and then her falling back on, Oh, I thought it was funny. I was trying to be funny. No, Jill, you aren't being funny; your bitter is showing. No, Bethenny, you aren't being funny; your bitter is showing.

• Love 15

Not surprised that Andy doesn't get it about Bethenny. I have a soft spot for him, but Andy reminds me so much of the wanna-be kid in middle school who thinks the mean girls are cool. No Andy, the mean girls are assholes.

• Love 17
(edited)

Bethenny's impact is not being felt in the ratings.  Period.

Yes were the first week numbers were high then last year's dismal premiere, yes.  But why was that?  Because RHOBH had their last episode of the reunion.  Then the following week was secrets revelaed.  The last two weeks, RHONY it has recorded 1.4 and 1.299!  I thought the very reason why Andy brought his best friend back was to generate ratings.  It's not working.  And no fan can blame it Jill, Kelly or Aviva for these pathetic numbers.  Now is it all Bethenny's fault the ratings suck, no.  But is she the common denominator, yes.

I know someone is going to slap me a good one but I think Andy should had brought Jill back before he brought back Bethenny.  Jill is a true New York girl through and through.  And she's someone the fans love to hate.  One can't deny she's good for TV!  Even her little guest appearances on WifeSwap, CeleBRATIONS and Millionaire Matchmaker recorded some good numbers!  She is who she is and I think  most who watch her can deal with that.  Bethenny, on the other hand, lost her appeal with her spinoff shows how she came off to Jason's parents and how she's been handling this divorce.  I think that turned a lot of viewers off from her because many thought she was the girl next door, a survivor, motherless, and someone they could relate too. 

The only reason she came back to this show was to get collect an obvious 1M dollar paycheck, use RHONY platform to hawk her many of products, and reclaim whatever popularity she most definitely lost because of her spinoffs/bad press with Jason/her talk show failing.  She don't care about these women on this show.  Not a one. 

Andy better wake up that keeping his friends (Im including Carole, Heather, and Ramona too) employed on RHONY is proving to be a disappointment.  They just dont have enough charisma to a lot of RH viewers run to their TV sets weekly.  I expect if the ratings don't improve weekly or show being rocky like one RHOMiami once did, this show might be on the chopping block again.  But this time it won't be saved by Bravo.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 6

Bethenny's impact is not being felt in the ratings.  Period.

Yes were the first week numbers were high then last year's dismal premiere, yes.  But why was that?  Because RHOBH had their last episode of the reunion.  Then the following week was secrets revelaed.  The last two weeks, RHONY it has recorded 1.4 and 1.299! 

It's possible many viewers needed a Mental Health Vacation from Bravo after Beverly Hills.  I know I did. LOL  And I didn't even watch Part 3 or the Secrets Revealed. 

Had I watched them and then immediately tuned into the NYC franchise, my husband would have pulled a Taylor Armstrong.  So, yeah.  I think there are people that just needed a break. Time will tell.  I know she was hired to bring ratings but Beth is so hard to listen to.  Her nails on a chalkboard voice is secondary, though, to what a nasty person I've always thought she is.

Damn.  There's a gif for everything.

tumblr_lxmc1jXyJI1qedt22o1_500.gif

• Love 8

I know someone is going to slap me a good one but I think Andy should had brought Jill back before he brought back Bethenny.  Jill is a true New York girl through and through.  And she's someone the fans love to hate.  One can't deny she's good for TV!  Even her little guest appearances on WifeSwap, CeleBRATIONS and Millionaire Matchmaker recorded some good numbers!  She is who she is and I think  most who watch her can deal with that.

I disagree but i won't slap you. :)

I get your logic, because Jill really is good tv in a train wreck way. The problem of Jill is that allowing Jill back on the show would be vindicating Jill in her mind that every shitty thing she did was fully justified and ok. Up to and including her attempt to fuck over Andy's Watch What Happens live episode with her. She would be unmanagable. It would be entertaining for a few episodes and then we'd all get bored with Jill's delusions.

That said - I agree Bethenny is clearly back on the show for the paycheck and not hustling for that paycheck anywhere near as hard and that also gets boring. If you don't want drama, don't get on reality tv.

• Love 7

Bethenny strikes me as a person who idealized wealth, success, fame, and family.  So here she is in her forties, and perhaps has realized:  wealth did not make her happy, success and fame did not make her happy, marriage did not make her happy, and motherhood has not made her happy.  At heart she's a miserable person who doesn't seem to realize that she's the problem. 

Didn't she used to be more self-aware and self-deprecating?  I haven't seen her show an ounce of kindness or empathy this season, and I refuse to attribute her interest in Sonja to either of those qualities.  She hated Heather from go, and the enemy of my enemy is my friend.  I wonder if Heather versus Luanne has Bethenny's fingerprints on it.

• Love 10
(edited)

So I tuned in to her Instagram yesterday to see if she was at the Kentucky Derby, you know, her non-roots, and she is in FL with Brynn at Disney prior to a book signing there. But on Friday she asked fans if they liked her KY Derby hat and showed a picture of it.

https://instagram.com/p/2JyGpotPCu/

She wasn't there. ???? I doubt she flew the hat to wear to the Magic Kingdom yesterday. Why? To plug the hat designer? Do they pay her for a Twitter /IG placement ?

Her fans are all like welcome to Lousiville and you'll look great at the derby. She wasn't even there... Nor planning on going.

Why ask fans if they like her Derby hat is she clearly isn't going to any Derby stuff? The only reason I can figure is that she uses the hashtag Kentucky Derby so she'll be in the trending feed that day and get views. Lying. To get in a trending feed.

And another thing, didn't she say at Luanns Hampton'sparty that she didn't know how to IG or Twitter?

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Love 3
(edited)

I dont think Bethenny is back on RHNYC because of the huge paycheck, though I'm sure she's gloating if her purported $1 million is significantly higher than any of her castmates.

And I dont believe that she's attempting to refurbish her image after a messy divorce. I don't think she believes her image needs any rehab at all. I actually think B LOVES her image and believes many women adore and respect her and want to BE her! Look at the hubris of publishing a "relationship" book or giving Sonja parenting advice!

Having a BRAVO show to regularly spotlight her SG line IS major for sure, but, still, I dont believe that platform was her main reason for returning here.

In my opinion, her being in the spotlight and the center of attention are Bethenny's lifeblood and raison d'etre. And thats why she returned to RH. Without an audience, B doesnt feel alive or validated. Maybe that's because of her deprived childhood and adolescence, as she remembers them.

I'll give one example that made an impression on me:

On her spinoff, Bethenny Getting Married, the wedding day has finally arrived and we see B and friends in their limo on the way to the Four Seasons. B plans to get ready at the site, so in the car, shes wearing a white tracksuit with "Bride" emblazoned on the front and tush, her hair is in rollers, and her makeup hasnt been touched up and perfected. She is also heavily preggers, and jittery and nervous.

As the limo approaches the venue, B looks out the window and COMES ALIVE with animated delight. She has spotted a small crowd outside the restaurant, behind the ropes! Maybe a dozen people and, most important to B, two or three paparazzi! She squealed, "are they for me?!" B left her car and began to pose for the fotogs. She was thrilled.

I remember this scene because I've been a part of many weddings, and brides' reactions run the gamut based on their personalities. I thought for sure that when B spotted the paps, and she wasnt dressed or coiffed or made up, she would likely melt down. But, no, the public attention gave her life. Made her truly happy.

B is beautiful and sexy with a bod that wont quit, but if people arent looking at her, whether its on NYC streets or bars, or Florida's beaches, for example, then she's not happy or satisfied. In order for her to feel hot, she needs others to think she's hot and to stare and, maybe, to covet.

Observe her some time when she' s talking up guys at a bar, for example. She does a sly, side eye thing, watching how the guy is reacting to her, and getting off on that attention. It goes deeper than enjoying a man's attention or compliments. It's B on a power trip.

Edited by sleekandchic
  • Love 6

Damn.  She's on fire.  It's a shame that she can't be a nicer person.  You can be that successful and nice, too, right?  She'll never 'have it all' being that bitchy.  And she'll always be bitchy as long as she's miserable.

• Love 5

I thought it was interesting that she was trying to be on her best behavior at Sonja's workplace.  You could practically see the physical pain she was in, from biting her tongue!  But she was polite, if far from charming, and she didn't try to force the last word or convert everyone to seeing her point.  She asked her questions, and then took in the answers and decided to let it go.  And even then, she seemed pretty genuinely concerned about being "too bitchy".  Maybe because Bethenny knows that Sonja is no threat to her.

• Love 5

So, I got the opportunity to meet Bethenny tonight at a book signing out here on Long Island.  She looked great and couldn't have been nicer.  I knew she would be skinny, but despite what some pictures show in the media, she really didn't look as unhealthily skinny as I thought she would.  Her waist is tiny as hell, but I didn't think she was going to break in half or anything.  I hate that I got a tiny bit nervous when I spoke to her; I joked with her a bit, but I wish I had thought of more witty things to say, haha.  :)

• Love 15

So, I got the opportunity to meet Bethenny tonight at a book signing out here on Long Island. She looked great and couldn't have been nicer. I knew she would be skinny, but despite what some pictures show in the media, she really didn't look as unhealthily skinny as I thought she would. Her waist is tiny as hell, but I didn't think she was going to break in half or anything. I hate that I got a tiny bit nervous when I spoke to her; I joked with her a bit, but I wish I had thought of more witty things to say, haha. :)

Interesting- thanks for sharing. How tall is she? Could you tell?

I thought it was interesting that she was trying to be on her best behavior at Sonja's workplace.  You could practically see the physical pain she was in, from biting her tongue!  But she was polite, if far from charming, and she didn't try to force the last word or convert everyone to seeing her point.  She asked her questions, and then took in the answers and decided to let it go.  And even then, she seemed pretty genuinely concerned about being "too bitchy".  Maybe because Bethenny knows that Sonja is no threat to her.

Yes, and I think it didn't hurt that Bethenny knew others had tried to help but failed miserably, so some part of her knew it might be another exercise in futility! 

Just a funny: I live in Southern California; yesterday at the grocery store I saw a cute, chubby man stocking up on about a dozen Skinny Girl bottles--quite a demographic!  He was reading all the labels very carefully too (and had no wedding ring on)...

Bethenny reminds me a bit of Kim Richards in that when one is terribly mothered, one tends to have lifelong problems...

• Love 4

I would bet that someone in production had seen some of the footage by that point and said something to her. She has been an insufferable bitch and that not only hurts the show but her "brand", which is her main concern. She needs to do some major damage control, IMO, as she was always abrasive but she's horrid now.

• Love 3
(edited)

http://my.chicagotribune.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-83476942/

Lawsuit dismissed.

I am happy that Bethenny never caved in and settle this, even if it took 4 years of legal battle,  I guess this lady will have to find some other meal ticket somehwere else.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/bethenny-frankel-and-bg-foods-partner-to-launch-skinnygirl-salad-dressings-300078460.html

Launching on her salad dressings, she definitely keeps it going on.

Edited by AnnaL
(edited)

I have like/dislike feelings for Bethenny. Her strangenss/uniqueness began at birth since her parents decided to spell her name differently, since 'Bethany' is the Hebrew spelling. I like that Bethenny doesn't dance circles around the point, she goes directly to it. There's few people that can double-talk Bethenny, particularly Sonja who has developed bullshitting into an art form. I dislike that Bethenny can be mule-headed and stubborn enough not to hear both sides of an argument. She always thinks she's right. I dislike that Bethenny will have very little care about sparing someone's feelings. I think that Bethenny has felt that she's been the victim in the past and her guard is always up, she's defensive as Hell.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 1
(edited)

Damn.  She's on fire.  It's a shame that she can't be a nicer person.  You can be that successful and nice, too, right?  She'll never 'have it all' being that bitchy.  And she'll always be bitchy as long as she's miserable.

Well, they say that Martha Stewart is bitchy...

It's funny now to think that Bethenny was the runner up on Stewart's one season only apprentice show. Bethenny is now almost becoming a Martha Stewart with her growing /multi- product branded empire. 

Edited by Bossa Nova
(edited)

I think Bethenney needs to quit her therapist and fins AL Anon. She really has the whole cycle of behavior and drive people away before they can leave things down pat.

I found it pretty interesting that she is realizing what a bi*** she has come across as so far this season and that she specifically tried to moderate her behavior in the Sonja business meeting. So maybe she is gaining some self awareness. I remember in an earlier season after a huge fight she pretty much commented that someone had made her rip their head off. The gust of the comment sounded like some guy in a Hanes tank top being put into the back of the car on cops. Someone had made her- as if she had no control over her response. I am a little surprised that we are seeing that switch flip in regard to what happens/how you react. It could prove interesting.

(this was more of a response to Humble Pi before the post after it posted.)

Edited by robroy
  • Love 3

Oh yeah, the comment about ripping someone's head off was right after she tore Luann a new one at the fashion show in S3(?). Which is funny, because that was an instance where I totally supported her tearing into someone. She called Lu an "untrustworthy snake" who gives compliments that are actually digs, and I totally agreed with that comment. I seem to recall she regretted (also) saying that Jill wasn't really Lu's friend and that Jill talked about how Luann went around sleeping with a bunch of guys while she was still married to the Count.

The cherry on top of the hot mess sundae that was the fashion showdown was Kelly asking Lu and Bethenny to sit together so she could talk to her "good friend" Lisa Rinna, all the while completely oblivious to the fact that Bethenny had just verbally clawed out Luann's eyes and was wearing them like one of those statement-platter necklaces. Good times, y'all. Good times.

• Love 6

Interesting- thanks for sharing. How tall is she? Could you tell?

I am honestly the worst at judging someone's height because everyone is taller than me.  LOL  She was, of course, wearing high heels and then sitting for the rest of the time meeting people and signing books.  But I'd say she's in the lower 5' to 5'5" foot range.

I think it's really hard to tell how tall they are on the show.  I remember in the big confrontation between Aviva and Carole, they looked similar in height.  But according to google, Carole is only 5'3".  Google says that Bethenny is 5'7".  We need to get some good shots with her standing next to Luanne and Kristen, who are both about 5'10".  Maybe that will help.

Radar Online is reporting the latest in the Bethenny and Jason divorce:

According to court documents filed on May 4 in NYC and obtained by Radar, Frankel has been ordered to pay Hoppy $100,000 in attorney fees by June 1. She previously made a separate court-ordered payment of $100,000 for the same purpose.

Adding to his court-ordered relief, Frankel will be forced to pay him $11,858.42 per month as temporary maintenance beginning this month. She’ll also pay him a temporary base child support of $3,000 for their daughter Bryn, 5, as well as 97% of Bryn’s preschool tuition (which is $600 per month), medical expenses, and other extracurricular expenses (around $900 per month), according to the documents.

The judge also ordered her to pay all carrying charges on the apartment that the couple still own jointly — and where Hoppy lives — totaling more than $11,000 per month, according to the court documents. That includes roughly $1,000 in utilities, $500 in housekeeping expenses, and other fees associated with the home.

These support orders will only be valid for 12 months, or until the couple finally come to a final divorce agreement.

• Love 2

WAIT!  wait wait wait ... 

The judge also ordered her to pay all carrying charges on the apartment that the couple still own jointly — and where Hoppy lives — totaling more than $11,000 per month, according to the court documents. That includes roughly $1,000 in utilities, $500 in housekeeping expenses, and other fees associated with the home.

Ok, I am not going to even get into Bethenny paying for everything at this point ... their divorce is still being hashed out. But damned if I think she should be paying for someone to clean up after Jason !!!!!!!  He can clean his own damn house, for crying out loud!  Does he even have a job?  Oh, that just gripes me.

Ugh I realize that (even just temporary) support is supposed to cover all expenses which were typically incurred by either/both parties prior to the divorce action.  And maybe they had a maid coming in before they split up. And technically I guess that maid service should continue.  But damn. There is just something so offensive about her having to pay for a maid for that guy.  

Even though I realize it is legally appropriate, it still just really bugs me. 

• Love 8

I saw Skinny Girl salad dressing in Walmart today. It's sugar-free, fat-free, and presumably taste-free. Anyone wanna take one for the team and try it?

I bet it not chemical and artificial flavoring free.

• Love 8