Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Rap541 said:

Or it could be a return to the early years when they did Fashion week.... which a lot of fans have said they liked and missed? I mean, is it impossible that something happens on the show that isn't directly related to Bethenny's supposed whims?

Well nothing happens at my house that Bethenny doesn’t orchestrate. This morning I stubbed my toe and I just know that bitch must have moved that dresser!

• Love 16
8 hours ago, gingerella said:

This photo pretty much sums up my loathing of Bethenny Frankel. She will sell anything, including another human beings sorrow and pain if it will give her one more headline, one more dollar. To me she’s a total piece of shit.

Looking back at that picture it is infuriating to see that if she had just held her own goddamn umbrella like EVERYONE else no one would have seen her face. She could've been there under the radar and she didnt . And she dragged her staff to someone's grave. A stranger to the deceased. Rude self absorbed narc. NO self reflection in her not a shred. 

The Hampton Classic is before Labor Day and they filmed there when Luann gave Victoria and co etiquette lessons and Kelly fell off her horse (it happens to the best trust me). Was that summer filming ? 

I LOVE the pic of filming at pier 59 because I laughed and had a Miranda Priestly moment ! " make sure we have Pier 59 at 8 a.m. tomorrow and remind Jocelyn I need to see a few of those satchels that Mark is doing in the pony and then tell Simone I'll take Jackie if Maggie isn't available did demarchelier confirm? "????

• Love 10
15 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

" make sure we have Pier 59 at 8 a.m. tomorrow and remind Jocelyn I need to see a few of those satchels that Mark is doing in the pony and then tell Simone I'll take Jackie if Maggie isn't available did demarchelier confirm? "

It's entirely possible that you have watched that film too many times!  lol

p.s.:  I have Patrick

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, bagger said:

Well nothing happens at my house that Bethenny doesn’t orchestrate. This morning I stubbed my toe and I just know that bitch must have moved that dresser!

Bethanny made me late to work today!

(shakes fist)

Edited by OldButHappy
  • Love 16
15 hours ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

I can just see Bravo deciding to start ahead of their normal schedule to capture the drama surrounding things.

I agree -- also, filming is happening right after the airing of the reunion.  Emotions that might have simmered down (since they filmed the reunion) were likely re-ignited by the airing of that slug-fest (and all the media coverage) so the cast sail into filming with their backs already up.  Insta-drama.

• Love 10
11 minutes ago, film noire said:

I agree -- also, filming is happening right after the airing of the reunion.  Emotions that might have simmered down (since they filmed the reunion) were likely re-ignited by the airing of that slug-fest (and all the media coverage) so the cast sail into filming with their backs already up.  Insta-drama.

That's exactly what they did with Atlanta last season. Filming started something like a month after the reunion filmed.

• Love 4
19 hours ago, film noire said:

I agree.  Perfect example (to me): On August 26th,  Jill Shields posted a photo of Dennis (and his groomsmen) at their wedding,  to mark what would have been their 28th anniversary. Most people (or at least most self aware people) would respect that moment of loss, imo. But Bethenny Frankel chose that same day to tweet (for the first time, mind you) about the depth of her grief ("Our relationship is current so it’s painfully raw.") Jill Shields memorializes her near-thirty year marriage -- a marriage that produced four kids, several pets, and two best friends, whatever their marital situation -  and Frankel just had to turn the light back on herself.  Because it's all about Bethenny.

So Beth needed to tweet on Jill & Dennis’s anniversary that Dennis’s death was more devastating to her than to the widow. 

I have no words. 

• Love 15

I really didn't get "Dennis's death is much more devastating to me than it is to Jill" from "Our relationship is current so it's painfully raw".

I got "this is someone I was seeing romantically, and now he's dead and it really hurts".

MMV of course.

I wonder if Jill's boyfriend was at her side to help her mark her anniversary to Dennis, 

• Love 18
44 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

I wonder if Jill's boyfriend was at her side to help her mark her anniversary to Dennis, 

I hope she had all the support around her that she needed on that day and every day that she needs it.

I hope Beth does too, even if I think it was pretty tacky of her to post anything regarding Dennis on his wedding anniversary.

Let his widow have that one day, at least.

• Love 16

She is soliciting donations to a charity she created, one that she promotes using her personal status as a celebrity.   I'm not sure what's wrong with using a photo of herself to bring attention to a particular cause. 

She probably knows if she posted a picture of devastated hurricane victims, she would only be accused of exploiting them. Seems like she can't win no matter what she does.

On 9/14/2018 at 6:46 AM, OldButHappy said:

Bethanny made me late to work today!

(shakes fist)

She just caused me to burn my toast!  The monster!

• Love 22
Just now, Celia Rubenstein said:

She probably knows if she posted a picture of devastated hurricane victims, she would only be accused of exploiting them. Seems like she can't win no matter what she does.

Showing pictures of dogs suffering in PR earned her the title of ‘fucking monster’.  Thus taking that title away from Sarah McLaclin, previous title holder for her thousands of pictures of starving dogs.

I think I’ll go with Carole’s PR effort.  Oh that’s right, there isn’t one.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Because what other photo would you use to solicit donations for hurricane victims?  Btw, the neon lights are a nice touch B.

Screenshot (201).png

why does the hand on her leg look like it's 3 times the size of the hand on top of it?

Edited by SweetieDarling
words
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

Carole has the good taste to do nothing for anyone so she's safe. 

But I am awaiting her Twitter response calling out Bethenny for her shameless self promotion disguised as empathy and social responsibility. Because it's just not possible Bethenny's heart is in the right place. I mean, it's Bethenny.  So it must be bad.

2 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

Because she's a fucking monster.  Bitch with a big right hand.  :-)

Surely it's a sign she is in league with Satan. We should probably stone her.

• Love 20
58 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Bitch drank all my coffee while I was getting mail!  That fucking monster!

31 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Bethenny is in it. That's all that is wrong with it.

Bingo!

• Love 12
7 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

She is soliciting donations to a charity she created, one that she promotes using her personal status as a celebrity.   I'm not sure what's wrong with using a photo of herself to bring attention to a particular cause. 

Bethenny made me fat! The whore!

7 hours ago, QuinnM said:

Rlmao!

but you can buy a pair of her lightly used, slightly clean panties for charity.

Edited by bagger
  • Love 15
On 9/15/2018 at 10:36 AM, Celia Rubenstein said:

On 9/15/2018 at 10:46 AM, walnutqueen said:

Because she's a fucking monster.  Bitch with a big right hand.  :-)

On 9/15/2018 at 10:49 AM, Celia Rubenstein said:

Surely it's a sign she is in league with Satan. We should probably stone her.

On 9/15/2018 at 10:53 AM, VioletHues said:

I thought it was just me. I literally have zero idea what is wrong with that photo. 

On 9/15/2018 at 11:04 AM, Celia Rubenstein said:

Bethenny is in it. That's all that is wrong with it.

On 9/15/2018 at 11:36 AM, Rap541 said:

Bitch drank all my coffee while I was getting mail!  That fucking monster!

20 hours ago, bagger said:

Bethenny made me fat! The whore!

5 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

Bitch with a big leg.

I just watched Monty Python's Holy Grail and this came to mind

68c.gif

giphy.gif

• Love 17
7 minutes ago, Jel said:

Is there a "burn her anyway" gif, too? ;)

Since it was you who mentioned this would be perfect for the current conversation (muah muah Jel)

This came after the "woman" in question said, I'm not a witch, they put this fake nose and hat on me.

tumblr_mkr8p6UITV1rp68cjo2_r1_250.gif

• Love 10

Random comment, given the latest storm devastation and Bethenny's claims about her seemingly solo heroic relief efforts in Puerto Rico. I just read an article about DC restaurateur Jose Andres ( local celebrity chef), who was on the ground in PR five days after the hurricane, and along with volunteers and his checkbook, served 60000 nutritious meals daily, for a total thus far of 1.5 million meals. FEMA funded the first week's efforts, then withdrew its support, so Andres decided to create and fund an organization to continue the effort. His organization is still at it.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 16
22 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

Random comment, given the latest storm devastation and Bethenny's claims about her seemingly solo heroic relief efforts in Puerto Rico. I just read an article about DC restaurateur Jose Andres ( local celebrity chef), who was on the ground in PR five days after the hurricane, and along with volunteers and his checkbook, served 60000 nutritious meals daily, for a total thus far of 1.5 million meals. FEMA funded the first week's efforts, then withdrew its support, so Andres decided to create and fund an organization to continue the effort. His organization is still at it.

Except that is not what she said.  She did state that at most of the small mountain villages their team was the first there, even 2-3 weeks after the hurricane.  And of course since her insta stories showed people in these villages telling her that.  One woman was particularly miffed since the mayor had fled town and they hadn’t seen him since.  Her first set of cash cards went to the meal kitchen while they worked on distribution plan for the long haul.  She has said that the group she worked with in PR reached out to her.  They had supplies but no way to get them to the island since the US Government had the port closed and they couldn’t afford planes.  So that was her job.  Get transportation, raise awareness.  Every plane bringing supplies down was loaded cargo and passenger area with supplies.  Every return trip brought people back that were seriously ill and without options on an island without power.  Her tour of the warehouse said our and we.  In fact, she pointed out that they (people donating) had filled it once already and were filling it again.  

That narrative has gotten pretty twisted.

• Love 23
52 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Since it was you who mentioned this would be perfect for the current conversation (muah muah Jel)

This came after the "woman" in question said, I'm not a witch, they put this fake nose and hat on me.

Bun, you're a jewel among posters! Thanks for this. Michael Palin just kills me.

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

Except that is not what she said.  She did state that at most of the small mountain villages their team was the first there, even 2-3 weeks after the hurricane.  And of course since her insta stories showed people in these villages telling her that.  One woman was particularly miffed since the mayor had fled town and they hadn’t seen him since.  Her first set of cash cards went to the meal kitchen while they worked on distribution plan for the long haul.  She has said that the group she worked with in PR reached out to her.  They had supplies but no way to get them to the island since the US Government had the port closed and they couldn’t afford planes.  So that was her job.  Get transportation, raise awareness.  Every plane bringing supplies down was loaded cargo and passenger area with supplies.  Every return trip brought people back that were seriously ill and without options on an island without power.  Her tour of the warehouse said our and we.  In fact, she pointed out that they (people donating) had filled it once already and were filling it again.  

That narrative has gotten pretty twisted.

So true, Quinn. What she said, in her Bethenny "the great exaggerator" way, was no one was doing anything. Like a lot of what she says, it's not meant, Imo, to be taken as gospel, not even literally. It's her communication style; she uses a lot of hyperbole, and what i think she meant was not no one, but not many. I dunno, i just never have a problem with it, probably because i exaggerate too. It was the worst, omg this is the best thing ever, etc. I kind of expect people to recognize that. I assume she does too.

• Love 20
9 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

^^^ Burn them ALL!!!

Oh, wait - I seem to have attracted the attention of some torch & pitchfork wielders ...

wq backs away slowly.

walnut queen Are you channeling Aerys Targaryen the Mad King?

tenor.gif?itemid=11689404

Okay the Bethenny tie-in would be - during the pre-show to the Reunion - she did say she felt like she was the Mother Of Dragons

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

walnut queen Are you channeling Aerys Targaryen the Mad King?

Why, yes, I am.  Good catch.  :-)

I'm prepared to leg wrestle Bethenny for the Mother of Dragons title, since I mother the fuck out of any stray critters who find their way to Grey Gardens West.  If there be dragons, I be feeding them - the carcasses of my fallen enemies, of course.  :-)

• Love 12

Since I have flown to Puerto Rico zero times to assist in the recovery, and,have zero plans to physically help the Carolinas, I'm going to give Bethenny the respect I think she deserves for all her charitable acts.  In spite of her freakishly large hand.

Edited by Bronzedog
  • Love 24
14 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Since I have flown to Puerto Rico zero times to assist in the recovery, and,have zero plans to physically help the Carolinas, I'm going to give Bethenny the respect I think she deserves for all her charitable acts.  In spite of her freakishly large hand.

That's awfully big of you, Bronzedog.  ;-D

Edited by walnutqueen
  • Love 9
27 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

13 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

That's awfully big of you, Bronzedog.  ;-D

6 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Well, the hand thing is huge, but, I'm trying.

Awww there is racoon dog love brewing - accept the love

giphy.gif

As for that big handed beotch Bethenny

• Love 10
21 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

giphy.gif

As for that big handed beotch Bethenny

Wasn't Raccoon Dog Love a song The Captain and Tenille sang in the 70s?  Might have been Muskrat Love.  Never mind.

Edited by Bronzedog
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

So nice of you to share, KFB.  I guess that makes me ... polyamorous?  OK, I know that's code for a slut-whore, but I really don't care!

9 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

Until everyone starts wearing their gang colors in their avi’s, I’ll never have a clue who likes who.

I'm PURPLE, and my avatar looks like fucking Barney, rather than the fierce T-Rex with ineffectual arms I was aiming for.  But I'm a ride-or-die grrrl, and will honor the poster who donated this pic (and instructions on how to create such an avatar-creature in the first place) forever.  Because unlike these ho'wives, I'm loyal to a fault.

9 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Wasn't raccoon dog love a song The Captain and Tennille sang in the 70s?  

We're gonna have to add muskrats to our circle of familiars.

Was it Bethenny or Carole who wore that Captain and Tenille outfit?

Edited by walnutqueen
damned typos
  • Love 8