Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E13: Sorry Not Sorry

• Start Topic

I don't know if Teresa owes them an apology necessarily, but it's the same thing each year.  Each year people come to Teresa with horrible news about people she knows and each year. she doesn't chime in for the most part, but she doesn't really stand up for the people being gossiped about either.  At a certain point, people wonder "well ok, you didn't come up with the rumor, but why do people keep going to you with bad stuff to say about others while you just sit there silently."  Maybe because they know you won't challenge them and will be a good means of spreading gossip...

Isn't it funny how people come out of the woodwork to deliver damning and libelous gossip about the people Teresa is feuding with every year on camera? Yeah, she has absolutely no part in that.

• Love 5

Isn't it funny how people like this, village idiots with huge skeletons in their closets, end up on Bravo reality tv?  I think producers probably sniffed around the twins and discovered that the rumor around town was about Santa and Rino.  Because beyond that, and I suppose Nicole's fake relationship with wimpy Bobby, they don't have anything else going on.  They bring nothing to the table. 

Edited by candy moocher
  • Love 5

I understand that Gia is a teenager and probably irritable most of the time, but the conversation between her and Teresa always seems so stilted; like they don't do it all the time and don't know quite what to talk about.

I thought the same thing. That scene seemed like two people who don't know each other well making small talk. Gia seems more natural and at ease when talking with Juicy. I'm sure the purpose of this little scene was so Tre could show the audience how close she and Gia  are and how much Gia will miss having a mom to do "girl things" with if the evil judge sends her to prison. Once again Tre has no qualms pimping out Gia and embarrassing her if it benefits Tre.

Regarding Mel on the phone at the spa: I guess no one told Mel it's proper etiquette to tell the caller immediately that they are on speaker phone. It couldn't possibly be that the producers told her to answer her phone on speaker, told her when to expect a call from The Twin and told The Twin when to make that call cuz that would be producer manipulation and Andy says that doesn't happen. It must all be coincidence.

• Love 5

FIGAROOOO . Enuf!!! Attention whore much Bobby? Weirdness.

Barn photo shoot and driveway bawling. Soooo, out of a Harlequin Romance. I bet Amber and Jim share their tattered dogeared paperbacks. Unhealthiest co dependent losers ever!

Funniest. Shit. Ever. I keep laughing at this like some kind of mental patient.

• Love 8

I did a quick re-watch this afternoon {obviously unemployment has some perks} Jesus Christ Easter Island Jacq-can't you say Nik without dissolving into tears?  You've had 4 years to adjust????

I ff'd thru anything Kathy Jaq or Rosie. Rino is just a disgusting as Richie in my book. My husband would have been in heaven during that tasting. Me? not so much.

• Love 4

Teresa Giu doesn't know the twins. Why would she call one of them to say she heard a rumor about them? whether it was said on TV or not. Why would she care enough -- she has no stake in what's said about them.

I don't disagree with your overall premise. Teresa is not the one to blame in this whole scenario.  

The problem is, if Teresa doesn't really know the twins, and doesn't particularly care what is being said about them, then she was lying when she told Dina the story. She said she was concerned about the rumor and wanted for Dina to know how the story had originated, should Amber reveal the information in a way that was disparaging. If Teresa doesn't give two shits about the story, then why would she care what Amber repeated and in what format? 

• Love 5

We have big foreheads in our family that we've always called five heads. Theresa has a two head.

I have a scar on my spine going from right under my neck bone, down to my crackage area. I can't say I've ever had somebody take pictures of it. I'm happy for her that she's not as embarrassed of hers as I am of mine but having a scar photo shoot struck me as odd.

Dude I have one of those too! And a few more on my back due to revision surgeries. I'm with you - I don't show my scars off so I didn't really relate to Amber's 'photo shoot', but I have a feeling Amber would proudly call in a professional to photograph her first post-surgical bowel movement if she knew it would get Jim more on-camera crying time. 

• Love 7

I didn't know there was a feud between Teresa and twin.

For the first time in RHONJ history, Teresa isn't feuding with anyone because she has bigger fish to fry thanks to her endless pit of need for material possesions and living way beyond her means. You can bet your backside she would be embroiled in an arguement with someone or another if it weren't for her legal troubles.

Edited by Rahul
  • Love 1

I haven't seen every episode of this season's RHONJ so I don't know much about Jim Marchese except what I saw in Florida and this week.  His behavior in Florida was deplorable but probably just what Bravo wanted from him.   I don't know why he's not best friends with Bobby anymore or what other inappropriate behavior he's exhibited so I don't have the same level of dislike for him that most of you do.  Of course, that's subject to change as I learn more about him.  I did think his weeping after the photoshoot was overly dramatic but I do believe he honestly adores his wife.   He'd have to.......she's so damn annoying.

I have two friends who had a double mastectomy and neither of them was able to (or could afford to?) have extensive reconstructive surgery like Amber had so they would never pose for a photoshoot like she did.   They tend to intentionally "cover up" their scars and can't wear anything low cut because of it.   I have to give Amber some credit for being willing to pose as she did and I do think the photos were tastefully done and flattering.   I have no idea what she intends to do with them though.

ETA:  Since so many of you dislike Jim intensely, I have no doubt that you'll point me in the direction of his past offensive behavior.

Edited by AnnA

I didn't know there was a feud between Teresa and twin.

There isn't/wasn't. Teresa G said she didn't know them, but the sure fire way to guarantee another season on RHWNJ is to insert yourself into drama with Teresa. Whether it's legit drama (Kathy/some of Melissa), or contrived drama (the rest of Melissa, Jac, the twins, they're all secretly dying for Teresa to flip a table on them. 

• Love 5

I don't disagree with your overall premise. Teresa is not the one to blame in this whole scenario.

The problem is, if Teresa doesn't really know the twins, and doesn't particularly care what is being said about them, then she was lying when she told Dina the story. She said she was concerned about the rumor and wanted for Dina to know how the story had originated, should Amber reveal the information in a way that was disparaging. If Teresa doesn't give two shits about the story, then why would she care what Amber repeated and in what format?

Probably because she spent the entire last season being chastised by her cast mates for not warning Melissa what others were saying about her. She really can't win for losing. If she didn't say a word they'd be mad she didn't warn them. She did tell someone semi-sane so that just in case things got crazy, that person could speak up, and they're still mad at her. Teresa may be the reason Ebola is spreading around the US, but I just can't agree that she did anything wrong here. The twins are just looking for screen time. And they know Teresa is the way to that.

Next week kind of pisses me off too. Taking it from 0 to 60 and making fun of them going to jail. Enough already. The twins as far as I'm concerned have no place to comment on the Juicy jail situation. They're just being assholes.

• Love 9

I haven't seen every episode of this season's RHONJ so I don't know much about Jim Marchese except what I saw in Florida and this week.  His behavior in Florida was deplorable but probably just what Bravo wanted from him.   I don't know why he's not best friends with Bobby anymore or what other inappropriate behavior he's exhibited so I don't have the same level of dislike for him that most of you do.  Of course, that's subject to change as I learn more about him.  I did think his weeping after the photoshoot was overly dramatic but I do believe he honestly adores his wife.   He'd have to.......she's so damn annoying.

I have two friends who had a double mastectomy and neither of them was able to (or could afford to?) have extensive reconstructive surgery like Amber had so they would never pose for a photoshoot like she did.   They tend to intentionally "cover up" their scars and can't wear anything low cut because of it.   I have to give Amber some credit for being willing to pose as she did and I do think the photos were tastefully done and flattering.   I have no idea what she intends to do with them though.

ETA:  Since so many of you dislike Jim intensely, I have no doubt that you'll point me in the direction of his past offensive behavior.

Two words about Jim-hypocrite and liar.  When the show opens Teresa the felon, attends a party at Amber and Jim's.  An invitation is extended to Jim to join Bobby and the rest of the husband for a night out.  He refuses on two grounds one the Joes get into fights and the second is he prosecutes mortgage fraud and Joe Giudice is charged with mortgage fraud.  (Apparently, it didn't apply to Teresa being in their home.)  JIm is lying about prosecuting mortgage fraud.

Jim next crosses paths with the group and is called a jerk off by Rino and then very dramatically tells Joe Gorga he is a dumb fuck because he the mighty Jim -now works for the prosecutor prosecuting Joe and Teresa's case.  He then mixes it up with Teresa G. and Dina and among other things asks if they have an IQ over 12.  I don't know if this was a collective or individual IQ.  Jim is extremely condescending to the woman. 

As to Bobby-Amber got into a fight with the twins in Bobby's kitchen and Jim feels that Bobby should have warned Amber the twins knew about the rumor Amber put into play about Nicole.  The Marcheses felt Bobby owed a higher duty to them than his girlfriend.

Jim has been aonoxious since day one-threatening to sue people and make them his bitch.  Last night on WWHL they ran a clip of Jim's bad deeds.

• Love 3

I fail to see what part of my post was anger towards Teresa.  I am suggesting that Teresa be accountable.  Teresa saying I did nothing just isn't true.  Teresa is aware, after three season in a row, that having a conversation on camera, about another cast member, will result in airing of the gossip.  She will be considered conduit for the gossip.  In addition to accountability maybe I should add originality to my suggestion.  In all three cases she failed to bring it to the intended target's attention in time to save the target from further embarrassment.

My comment was not directed at you at all - but at the cast - Twins, etc. I am sorry for the misunderstanding and I don't disagree with you.  I'm just saying that there are others that should be accountable as well. Amber did not bring it to Twin's attention either, nor did Dina.   That's all I'm saying.

• Love 2

Two words about Jim-hypocrite and liar.  When the show opens Teresa the felon, attends a party at Amber and Jim's.  An invitation is extended to Jim to join Bobby and the rest of the husband for a night out.  He refuses on two grounds one the Joes get into fights and the second is he prosecutes mortgage fraud and Joe Giudice is charged with mortgage fraud.  (Apparently, it didn't apply to Teresa being in their home.)  JIm is lying about prosecuting mortgage fraud.

Jim next crosses paths with the group and is called a jerk off by Rino and then very dramatically tells Joe Gorga he is a dumb fuck because he the mighty Jim -now works for the prosecutor prosecuting Joe and Teresa's case.  He then mixes it up with Teresa G. and Dina and among other things asks if they have an IQ over 12.  I don't know if this was a collective or individual IQ.  Jim is extremely condescending to the woman. 

As to Bobby-Amber got into a fight with the twins in Bobby's kitchen and Jim feels that Bobby should have warned Amber the twins knew about the rumor Amber put into play about Nicole.  The Marcheses felt Bobby owed a higher duty to them than his girlfriend.

Jim has been aonoxious since day one-threatening to sue people and make them his bitch.  Last night on WWHL they ran a clip of Jim's bad deeds.

Thank you.  My opinion of Jim has officially been downgraded.  LOL

Edited by Stinger97
Edited out line separating quotation and body of the post. Unnecessary.
  • Love 3

Amber has those scars from her reconstruction surgery not from her mastectomy. I had a double mastectomy and I have no scars on my back. I think she did the flap reconstruction which takes muscle/skin (unsure) from your back.

• Love 1

My comment was not directed at you at all - but at the cast - Twins, etc. I am sorry for the misunderstanding and I don't disagree with you.  I'm just saying that there are others that should be accountable as well. Amber did not bring it to Twin's attention either, nor did Dina.   That's all I'm saying.

I don't feel Teresa is solely responsible for not bringing the rumor to the twins' attention.  Obviously both Amber and Dina (who did try) are equally as culpable.  The twins are angry with Amber and to a lesser degree Teresa.  Teresa the twin, feels as if she and RIno had extended themselves to Teresa the felon and in fact Rino stuck for Joe the felon, at Bobby's party.  So when Teresa the felon, had the chance to give them the heads up, she instead chose not to and passed the rumor on, because she did not want to come off poorly when and if Amber (or Jim) repeated it.  I thought twin Teresa was pretty straightforward that an apology would wipe the slate clean.  Teresa the felon seems to be the one digging in her heels, in spite, of her good friend's request, the good of the charity and obviously the twins and their families' feelings.

Skip ahead and now the twins realize it was just not an oversight on Teresa the felon's part, it is an intentional disregard for their families' feelings and more of the same with self-serving Teresa the felon.  I do believe the twins, Bobby and Rino have showed the Giudices nothing but kindness and support.  When the tables were turned and the Giudices could return the kindness it was once again all about Teresa the felon and her full plate.

I thought Teresa showed her true colors rolling around with Amber giggling and gaffing over the lack of an invite to the tasting.  Teresa the felon,  also showed little regard for the charity.  When Dina announced, in spite of extending the olive branch to Amber, she and Jim pulled their support from her charity, I thought maybe Teresa would see her friends needed her support and suck it up and call twin Teresa.

To me it has been six seasons of non-apologies and self-centered behavior from Teresa towards the rest of her cast.  I thought it was ironic, the too busy Teresa the felon to care about others' feelings, was shown in not one but two scenes of spa and pampering scenes. Obviously her person indulgences are far more important than the twins' families feelings.

• Love 2

Teresa Giu doesn't know the twins. Why would she call one of them to say she heard a rumor about them? whether it was said on TV or not. Why would she care enough -- she has no stake in what's said about them.

If anyone MAYBE should called the twins it should have been Amber who knows them. Not Tre.

Think about it...if you (Teresa) and a a NEW ACQUAINTANCE (Amber) have lunch with a friend of yours (Victoria)-- and I'm not even sure whether Tre and Vick are REAL friends....but anyway...

And your friend (Victoria) then starts talking smack about a friend of the other person (the twins who Amber knew) -- a person YOU DON'T know. You'd sit there, be shocked, say "I'm not in it" Which is what Teresa did. You have no way to know whether it's true or not. And you really don't care, either.

Even later at Dina's, it was AMBER who caught Teresa in the kitchen and brought it up. Teresa said then, "Let's drop it, not repeat it. I got my own issues. She even might gave remarked then, "I don't know these girls, we're just getting to know each other, I've got my own troubles. Just don't say anything."

Granted, she the told Dina. But, I still don't know why Dina felt so involved enough saying some lame "I'm having these girls at my house, and I know someone said this horrible thing about them. I feel uncomfortable about that" That's BS. SHE didn't know them either. So....WHY in Florida did she VOLUNTEER more info, AFTER Jim blurted it out....WHY did Dina have to ADD fuel -- and said "That was it ....that was what someone told me?" Why? Dina is a phony ass shit stirrer.

Well, if Teresa were smart(she isn't) and learned from the past( don't make me laugh) she would realize that EVERY season someone with some rumor to drop just so happens to drop said rumor right in front of her.  If Teresa is really innocent, you'd think at some point she'd get annoyed at being the scapegoat and learn to cover her ass.  Don't tell Dina at all (because you won't convince me she didn't know that would be awkward for DIna) and hell, send a text off camera to Ehsa/Nicole. Something so that weeks later you don't look like Debbie Dumbass when you try to pretend the twins brought you into it.  

• Love 1

Regarding Mel on the phone at the spa: I guess no one told Mel it's proper etiquette to tell the caller immediately that they are on speaker phone. It couldn't possibly be that the producers told her to answer her phone on speaker, told her when to expect a call from The Twin and told The Twin when to make that call cuz that would be producer manipulation and Andy says that doesn't happen. It must all be coincidence.

I didn't think Mel thought anything of it, because almost all phone calls while on Camera are speaker phone. I wouldn't imagine that's something I would have to warn my coworker who's also on the tv show.

• Love 1

Did Rino ever deny saying the "rumor" to VG?  Cause it either started with him or VG made it up.

Maybe Rino had a heads up that the rumor would come out in Florida, and that's why he didn't attend...not only because of Jim being there...actually, maybe Twin Teresa told Rino her suspicions once Dina told the twins she heard something and didn't know if she should tell them.

Now that I think about it, Twin Teresa actually said she wouldn't want to know, right?

Not sure if this makes any sense...

• Love 5

I think Andy may hate Jim almost as much as he hates Teresa, and Jim will never get a good edit. Not that he isn't a little Asshat who gives them plenty of fodder, but even his "tender" moments are portrayed as corny and laughable.

Unless Andy is running Jim's twitter, that's just Jim. Corny and laughable is the best way he could possibly be portrayed.

Edited by racked
  • Love 2

Did Rino ever deny saying the "rumor" to VG? Cause it either started with him or VG made it up.

Maybe Rino had a heads up that the rumor would come out in Florida, and that's why he didn't attend...not only because of Jim being there...actually, maybe Twin Teresa told Rino her suspicions once Dina told the twins she heard something and didn't know if she should tell them.

Now that I think about it, Twin Teresa actually said she wouldn't want to know, right?

Not sure if this makes any sense...

Yes, Rino allegedly made this confession or brag or whatever in the course of attempting to seduce VG. Not sure why he thinks this kind of thing increases his attraction, but tastes differ.

• Love 4

Yes, Rino allegedly made this confession or brag or whatever in the course of attempting to seduce VG. Not sure why he thinks this kind of thing increases his attraction, but tastes differ.

What's worse is that I think this kind of seduction technique would actually work with VG.

• Love 6

I didn't think Mel thought anything of it, because almost all phone calls while on Camera are speaker phone. I wouldn't imagine that's something I would have to warn my coworker who's also on the tv show.

Yeah, that was supposed to be sarcastic, as in the producers tell all cast members to talk on speaker but it was made to look like Mel "forgot" to tell her caller they were on speaker until later in the conversation. I was not saying Mel was in the wrong here.

• Love 1

I don't feel Teresa is solely responsible for not bringing the rumor to the twins' attention.  Obviously both Amber and Dina (who did try) are equally as culpable.  The twins are angry with Amber and to a lesser degree Teresa.  Teresa the twin, feels as if she and RIno had extended themselves to Teresa the felon and in fact Rino stuck for Joe the felon, at Bobby's party.  So when Teresa the felon, had the chance to give them the heads up, she instead chose not to and passed the rumor on, because she did not want to come off poorly when and if Amber (or Jim) repeated it.  I thought twin Teresa was pretty straightforward that an apology would wipe the slate clean.  Teresa the felon seems to be the one digging in her heels, in spite, of her good friend's request, the good of the charity and obviously the twins and their families' feelings.

Skip ahead and now the twins realize it was just not an oversight on Teresa the felon's part, it is an intentional disregard for their families' feelings and more of the same with self-serving Teresa the felon.  I do believe the twins, Bobby and Rino have showed the Giudices nothing but kindness and support.  When the tables were turned and the Giudices could return the kindness it was once again all about Teresa the felon and her full plate.

I thought Teresa showed her true colors rolling around with Amber giggling and gaffing over the lack of an invite to the tasting.  Teresa the felon,  also showed little regard for the charity.  When Dina announced, in spite of extending the olive branch to Amber, she and Jim pulled their support from her charity, I thought maybe Teresa would see her friends needed her support and suck it up and call twin Teresa.

To me it has been six seasons of non-apologies and self-centered behavior from Teresa towards the rest of her cast.  I thought it was ironic, the too busy Teresa the felon to care about others' feelings, was shown in not one but two scenes of spa and pampering scenes. Obviously her person indulgences are far more important than the twins' families feelings.

Does anyone really believe that Teresa Giudice did NOT already know that rumor, Rino/Santa, before filming? VG and Teresa are good friends, since CA, and I have no doubts that Teresa was filled in by Gotti when they found out who the newbies were before filming began. IMO, Teresa did NOT looked "shocked" when she heard the rumor on camera! JMO

• Love 3

Does anyone really believe that Teresa Giudice did NOT already know that rumor, Rino/Santa, before filming? VG and Teresa are good friends, since CA, and I have no doubts that Teresa was filled in by Gotti when they found out who the newbies were before filming began. IMO, Teresa did NOT looked "shocked" when she heard the rumor on camera! JMO

Teresa knew and that is why she took the conversation to Victoria Gotti's house.  Victoria's rationale that it was a widely known rumor around Colts' Neck just never panned out-plus it would have been 12-13 years old.

I don't believe Teresa and Gotti are good friends.  I think Gotti has a friend that produces the show and decided she needed to get back on camera with Teresa.  To me it was like Kim D. and Teresa being good friends.  After all was said and done last season they both said-just for the show.  I think the producers had to work overtime to get Teresa a storyline.  Her I am innocent of the  charges fell through, she would not talk about the case with anyone, no one else wanted to really discuss it and then Dina proclaims it is off limits.  Bravo took a big gamble and paid Teresa handsomely and were left with just a bunch of promo shots for Teresa's desserts and Fabellini and some made for court sympathy moments with her immediate family.  So production came up with this plan. 

Why would Amber decide to drive to Long Island to visit a Teresa promo? Teresa had plenty of promotions in NJ.  With the twins family's honor in question there was always the chance the rumor would divide the family-a big bonus for production. I see the Gotti rumor as production's way to recover what would have been an unwatchable season and Teresa being made to perform for her bloated salary. 

• Love 3

're Kathy and her CannoliFrigoli: Here in the Ny/nj metro area, we had a recurring commercial for IHOP, in which supposed "real" customers sampled and commented on new menu items. One woman, maybe 25 to 30?, exclaimed she had NO IDEA what cannoli meant but she loved those new pancakes!

I'm not sure why but I couldn't stand that comment! I mean, I ain't Amish but I know what shoofly pie is!

However when I mentioned this to my sweet, middle America husband, he said, until he met me, he never heard of cannoli!

So I guess I've learned a lesson in tolerance and understanding. (Unless of course Jim Marchese shows his face!! Then, I am out!.)

Edited by sleekandchic
  • Love 1

AnnA - I just wanted to point you towards the Amber thread. It's mostly about wee Jimmy Mar Crazy and all his lies. It's worth the read.

Thank you.  I'll read through it in bed on my iPad.  I'm sure it will read like a bed time story.   LOL 

ETA:  Does anyone else use their iPad on this site?   To login and post I have to turn on this flash like add-on.  It makes the text scroll in a rolling fashion which is annoying and it's very slow.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 1

Amber has those scars from her reconstruction surgery not from her mastectomy. I had a double mastectomy and I have no scars on my back. I think she did the flap reconstruction which takes muscle/skin (unsure) from your back.

First of all, I hope you're doing well. I wondered about those scars. My mother had a double mastectomy too and had no scars on her back. This was nearly twenty years ago so I wasn't sure what was going on with Amber.

• Love 1

If it weren't for juicy gossip there wouldn't be a whole lot for some people to talk about. I hear shit about people most everyday, unless it's about a friend or family, which I shut down right at the start, I listen, file it away and go about my business.

I might share it with a close friend or family member, but only those who I know will keep their mouth shut. Sometimes I'll repeat it without using names or identifying information, especially if it's particularly juicy in a OMG I don't believe it kind of way. If this "rumor" has been around since 2001.... Lots of people have heard it, and I bet the twins have too. I wouldn't be shocked if they didn't tell someone in production about it in the vetting process for getting on the show. Just to demonstrate how "show worthy" they are.

There's untrue and true stories out there about everyone, , I've had stuff told to me about me that is true and stuff that isn't true. I've only sought out the source 2x for untrue stuff and only because it affected a third party in a very negative way. I confronted the person and set them straight, calmly and rationally. I don't know if they corrected their story with anyone else but at least I felt better. No sense in chasing down gossip or stories that are just nonsense or in some cases true, you just let it roll off your back. One way to avoid being the source of gossip, is to keep your personal business to yourself.

• Love 3

I find rumorgate overwhelmingly boring.  I don't care. I do not care, not at all.  Then again I don't care about the boring, screechy twins in any way whatsoever.  I don't care if Rino fucks hamsters and corpses (or hamster corpses, for that matter).  I don't care who said what to whom.  I don't care if any of them took out a billboard, radio ads, or painted the rumor on donkeys' asses (or Jim Marchese) and let them loose in New Jersey.  These people are boring, desperate to stay on the show and extraordinarily stupid.  Rant over.

Edited by Muffyn
  • Love 6

Next week's preview shows Thing 1 or Thing 2 saying, 'Kah-mah.  Clink-clink' re Teresa, post plea or post sentencing, holding her little wrists out cutely.  Jesus F. Christ, those idiots would have zero current job (...outside of the lucrative paths of exclusive cube-dwelling private plane concierge who tours homes with her fake boyfriend, and layabout 'restaurateur' (wife) to her unfaithful inked-brow shit-nugget of a husband).  Both of those fake-knockered morons have zero storyline.  They have no charisma, nothing to speak for either of them, nothing to offer.  Just, yuck.

Love you, muffyn.  Exactly.  Hearing one of those hard-faced tramps do her terrible Michel'le impression and talk about how a woman just needs Dunkin' Donuts and some idiot famewhore man by her side....jeez I think they're awful.  Awful, boring, vapid - but mean as fucking snakes.

Edited by Midnight Cheese
  • Love 11

I was actually surprised/impressed that Mel told the twin she was on speaker phone. I don't think I have ever seen any HW give the caller a heads up about this in the past. Generally they just let them say whatever they will say, mock them and act innocent. 

• Love 2

I think you just nailed it here.  I have been defending Teresa a little bit and saying that the twins don't have the right to place all of the blame on her in this instance, but I think you cut to the heart of the issue. It is hard to believe that Teresa didn't know that VG knew this information beforehand. 

Now that I think about it, I wonder if this is another case of the cast not breaking the 4th wall? Perhaps the twin is actually pissed because she believes this to be true as well - that Teresa as VG's friend was well aware of what she would reveal on the show, and not really about the fact that she repeated the rumor. She just cannot break the 4th wall by saying this. 

BTW - I will completely blame Teresa if I get Ebola.  

• Love 1

I think you just nailed it here.  I have been defending Teresa a little bit and saying that the twins don't have the right to place all of the blame on her in this instance, but I think you cut to the heart of the issue. It is hard to believe that Teresa didn't know that VG knew this information beforehand. 

Now that I think about it, I wonder if this is another case of the cast not breaking the 4th wall? Perhaps the twin is actually pissed because she believes this to be true as well - that Teresa as VG's friend was well aware of what she would reveal on the show, and not really about the fact that she repeated the rumor. She just cannot break the 4th wall by saying this. 

BTW - I will completely blame Teresa if I get Ebola.  

If you go by Teresa's past history with using others to do her dirty work, it is no stretch of the imagination to suspect Teresa already knew this rumor.Teresa, saw this as an opportunity to take some heat off of herself, to make someone else look worse than herself/Joe. I think she used VG just like she did JTG/Penny and Kim D, to make someone else look bad while maintaining her "victim" status. Right now, everyone, or most, viewers are mad at the twins and Dina but not Teresa. Teresa was the one to bring VG on camera, she was the one to bring Amber to VG even knowing what Amber told Melissa. IMO, Teresa was setting up Amber for the fall, she needs another couple to look worse than her and Joe, which is why she told Dina about the rumor and that she "was worried Amber would repeat" it to the twins. If Teresa was really worried about Amber saying something then why didn't she call the twins herself AND why did Dina make it sound like the rumor originally came from Amber and not VG/Teresa?  I have no doubts that Teresa already knew what Jim was saying about her and Joe and this was a bit of payback because she hoped that Amber/Jim would spread the rumor making themselves look even worse, it worked just like how viewers went after Melissa/Joey, Kathy/Rich and Jac/Chris and Teresa could claim SHE was innocent. It is her MO, use outsiders/friends to do her dirty work for her.  JMO

If I get Ebola, I am blaming Andy/Bravo!

• Love 3

First of all, I hope you're doing well. I wondered about those scars. My mother had a double mastectomy too and had no scars on her back. This was nearly twenty years ago so I wasn't sure what was going on with Amber.

I have a friend going thru reconstruction, they took skin from her back for a skin graft so I guess when she heals her scars will be similar to Amber's.  My friend says right now her scars look like a shark bite, Amber's scars look good considering.

• Love 2

I'm really late to the party, because Sunday nights belong to The Dead now. These brainless NJ women will just have to take a backseat. 

But....I thought Kathy and Jacqueline were off the show last season! Why, WHY, am I subjected to them week after week after week? And Richie is back at with his canoli jokes. Ugh, I just can't. 

Nicole, your judge of character is broken. 

Tre discussing having her IUD out = most awkward mother-daughter pedicure ever. 

I may be completely wrong, but I don't think Rino slept with Santa. Either that or Sal doesn't believe it....because the speech he gave about his son-in-law seemed to be coming from someone who was totally fond of the guy. I don't know how things could be that pleasant between them all if something had happened. 

Is it just me, or does it feel really narcissistic to eat dinner surrounded by paintings of yourself?

• Love 3

I'm really late to the party, because Sunday nights belong to The Dead now. These brainless NJ women will just have to take a backseat. 

But....I thought Kathy and Jacqueline were off the show last season! Why, WHY, am I subjected to them week after week after week? And Richie is back at with his canoli jokes. Ugh, I just can't. 

We knew Kathy was coming back because it was announced almost as soon as last season wrapped that she had been demoted (this is unusual because generally Bravo waits until closer to the Season Premier to let that particular cat out of the bag) to just a "friend of". 

My personal belief is that they thought that Kathy would be the person to discuss some of the realities of Teresa's situation.  Do a little passive-aggressive trash talking. Bravo was probably hoping for a few more fireworks from her, but I think she was more interested in selling Cannoli's.  I mean who was she going to talk with Teresa about? She doesn't know any of the new gals enough to immediately start talking shit about Teresa, and there are only so many scenes we could watch with her talking to Rich and wringing her hands over Teresa's situation. They had to reach deep into their bag of tricks and bring back Jac, which IMO shows how incredibly desperate Bravo got. Kathy and Rosie were always going to be part of the show in some capacity, but Jac was fired so bringing her back is an entirely different and desperate deal. 

• Love 4

Caroline "interviewed" Andy and one thing he said is he would like the Caroline, Dina and Jacqueline back and he loved the twins and their family.  Now there is one who really needs the money-as she has no other means of support, a second that needs the money outside of her husband's income  and a third that doesn't need the money but needs the income that comes to her adult children.  So it sounds to me like a certain zen someone is going to have to suck it and play nice with her family.  After watching "married to Manzo". I am thinking these folks are totally capable of putting aside the feud for reality TV $$$$$.  So if the twins, Wakiles and Gorgas come back there is no need for Amber and Jim or Teresa (who will be gone anyway).

Obviously they are still filming because they want to capture the reactions to Joe and Teresa's sentencing. My guess is people are sad. I don't believe they could wring enough useable Teresa footage out in the next 2 1/2 months to warrant anything but a cameo for her next year.  This show needs to be back on the air next June and that means no more expensive bi-furcated filming.  This delayed season because of the felons was a disaster for the franchise.

• Love 3
her unfaithful inked-brow shit-nugget of a husband

Sorry if this has been covered before, but what is the deal with Rino's eyebrows?  Are they really ink?  Is that what explains the weird looking texture, or lack thereof?  But if they're fake, why did they stop when the job was only about 2/3 done?  Shouldn't they have made them thinner but extending out farther, like if they were rationing ink?

And if they're real, WTF?  Those things should be in some sort of Ripley's exhibit because I just can't believe it.

• Love 4