Type keyword(s) to search

The Bachelorette in the Media

• Start Topic

JoJo and Jordan are really good on Cashpad.  It is actually something they seem to really enjoy, and they are very involved.  They seem to have found a common interest and way to make money in a real business.  

• Love 5

Tyler is doing a large amount of sponsored posts recently. He's definitely becoming an influencer. I was also a little surprised to see his recent interview where he talked about his erections during the Bachelorette. 

Tyler was on Watch What Happens Live on Bravo last night, and Bachelorette Rachel will be on tonight!

Tyler looked amazing and seems like such a humble guy.  When asked if he's single, he said, "I might be".  And later in the show, Andy Cohen made a Gigi Hadid joke and smiled at Tyler.  So it looks like that may be officially over.

When asked if he was happy about Peter as The Bachelor, he enthusiastically said yes.   So I guess there's some bro-love going on there.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Sterling said:

Tyler was on Watch What Happens Live on Bravo last night, and Bachelorette Rachel will be on tonight!

Tyler looked amazing and seems like such a humble guy.  When asked if he's single, he said, "I might be".  And later in the show, Andy Cohen made a Gigi Hadid joke and smiled at Tyler.  So it looks like that may be officially over.

When asked if he was happy about Peter as The Bachelor, he enthusiastically said yes.   So I guess there's some bro-love going on there.

Meanwhile, Hannah B was spotted outside Harvey Weinstein’s apartment and quoted as saying, “I have a good feeling about this one!!”

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, valen said:

Tyler is doing a large amount of sponsored posts recently. He's definitely becoming an influencer.

I honestly haven't noticed that many sponsored posts on his social media. Has he done a few, sure but Tyler's posts still seem to be all about his new move and hanging out with his best friend and their ABC Food Tours organization. He also announced some gig with Yahoo Sports, where I guess he'll be discussing football. 

5 hours ago, valen said:

I was also a little surprised to see his recent interview where he talked about his erections during the Bachelorette. 

The podcast gears towards the sexually explicit and they were discussing boners and he was asked about the contestants getting heated during all those makeouts and if they ever get any.

I mean come on, after a season of the lead talking about fucking in a windmill, I can't imagine anyone is naive or immature enough to be shocked to know that yeah, the guy got hard with Hannah essentially grinding up on him. 

37 minutes ago, Sterling said:

Tyler said he and Gigi are friends in some other media he's done but then he also slipped and said, when asked about why he didn't do The Bachelor, that you don't do the Bachelor when you have a girlfriend. When he caught himself, he tried to play it off. According to some tabloid, per sources, they're not over per se but still taking things as a "see how it goes" situation. 

37 minutes ago, Sterling said:

He was close to Mike and Peter. So he's said that while he understands why some were disappointed about Mike not being The Bachelor, he only has great things to say about Peter and thinks he'll be amazing. 

Tyler also admitted in an interview that he was asked about The Bachelor and there was a discussion but ultimately he just didn't feel in the right space.

Apparently his dad had some health setback while the season was airing and he said just the stress of being on the other side as a contestant was enough for him. I said while the season was airing that I just didn't get the feeling from his social media activities he was interested in being The Bachelor. 

24 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

Meanwhile, Hannah B was spotted outside Harvey Weinstein’s apartment and quoted as saying, “I have a good feeling about this one!!”

Please tell me this was just a weird joke. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

I honestly haven't noticed that many sponsored posts on his social media. Has he done a few, sure but Tyler's posts still seem to be all about his new move and hanging out with his best friend and their ABC Food Tours organization. He also announced some gig with Yahoo Sports, where I guess he'll be discussing football. 

The podcast gears towards the sexually explicit and they were discussing boners and he was asked about the contestants getting heated during all those makeouts and if they ever get any.

I mean come on, after a season of the lead talking about fucking in a windmill, I can't imagine anyone is naive or immature enough to be shocked to know that yeah, the guy got hard with Hannah essentially grinding up on him. 

Tyler said he and Gigi are friends in some other media he's done but then he also slipped and said, when asked about why he didn't do The Bachelor, that you don't do the Bachelor when you have a girlfriend. When he caught himself, he tried to play it off. According to some tabloid, per sources, they're not over per se but still taking things as a "see how it goes" situation. 

He was close to Mike and Peter. So he's said that while he understands why some were disappointed about Mike not being The Bachelor, he only has great things to say about Peter and thinks he'll be amazing. 

Tyler also admitted in an interview that he was asked about The Bachelor and there was a discussion but ultimately he didn't just didn't feel in the right space. Apparently his dad had some health setback while the season was airing and he said just the stress of being on the other side as a contestant was enough for him. I said while the season was airing that I just didn't get the feeling from his social media activities he was interested in being The Bachelor. 

Please tell me this was just a weird joke. 

Yes. After all the positive stories about Tyler just thought it would be funny to poke fun at her horrible taste in men. 

• Love 3

Rachel Lindsay was on “Watch What Happens Live” on Bravo tonight. 

She said that she has completely ended her great friendship with Raven over something Raven did, but she would not reveal it.  

She said she’ll never speak to Raven again.  

• Useful 1

It's not a bad thing to be an influencer. I don't blame anyone for making that money. In general, I think Tyler has taken the high road, which I find very impressive. That's why him talking about his boners surprised me, particularly if he has a girlfriend. I can't imagined she'd be thrilled to hear him talking about getting turned on by another woman, but maybe she doesn't mind. They weren't criticisms of him. Just observations. 

Ah bless, some still trying to sell us this fan fiction of Hannah as a feminist, empowered female icon for our generation. Because yes folks, all it takes to be a feminist, empowered icon is to proudly announce you fucked in a windmill four times, pick a cheating liar on a dating show to find a husband no less, dump said cheater, then try to get with a guy you didn't pick because viewers loved him and thought he was really hot. 

I don't dislike Hannah and I'm not going to judge her for her actions and mistakes. But rather than this delusional feminist/empowered woman bullshit narrative they keep trying to sell, here's what I see.

A young woman who had no business trying to get engaged because she hasn't grown up enough emotionally to know who she really is and by that token, what she really needs and deserves in a husband. And so hopefully, what she's taken out of the experience is a greater understanding of herself and flaws and she grows and learns from that. That's it. 

• Love 8
20 minutes ago, JudyObscure said:

I'm just depressed to think that an English professor is so taken with her that her students have to watch the season. 

Well on sheer entertainment value, it was kind of an awesome season because it was such a shit show. Plus I'm sure they'll prefer anything to reading some long boring books or research studies. 

• Love 2

Where does information go about Peter's season if it's been released to the media? There is information about Hannah and that season, and I want to make sure I put it in the right place. 

I read that article on Hannah. The part that stuck out to me was the first boyfriend that wouldn't take her back after he found out she slept with someone else. While they were broken up for a significant period of time. What a jerk.

Edited by valen
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

In The Bachelor forum. Each franchise show has its own forum. 

Right, but since it also involves Hannah, I wasn't sure. Either way, it's already posted, so it's no big deal. I just didn't want to accidentally spoiler something. Thanks!

5 hours ago, valen said:

The part that stuck out to me was the first boyfriend that wouldn't take her back after he found out she slept with someone else. While they were broken up for a significant period of time. What a jerk.

That could explain her overreaction to Luke when he sorta did the same thing Bachelor-style, saying he was going to leave if she slept with any of the other guys. She needs to stop being attracted to guys with different sexual values than hers. 

• Love 3

I am listening to Ben and Ashley's podcast (I need background noise while I work). They said in some interview, Tyler said he was asked to be The Bachelor but his heart was not 100% into it. They also said there is a rumor going around that he is now dating Kristina Schulman.

15 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

I am listening to Ben and Ashley's podcast (I need background noise while I work). They said in some interview, Tyler said he was asked to be The Bachelor but his heart was not 100% into it. They also said there is a rumor going around that he is now dating Kristina Schulman.

Tyler answered about The Bachelor stuff in his ET interview with Lauren Zima a week or so ago. And he also briefly touched on it in his E! News and Extra interview. I posted about this above where yes, he said he had some discussions with the producers but ultimately just did not feel in the right space for it, between his dad's health and just how stressful it was just being a contestant. 

As for the Kristina thing, he attended an event while he was in LA that included some other reality people, including Kristina where they all sat at a booth and hung out. Wills from Becca's season was also there who Tyler mostly hung out with and according to people who were at the event, he wasn't flirting with anyone or hanging out with any women. He's now currently in France with his brother.

Not for nothing but considering her history, I'm guessing the "source" of that rumor is Kristina herself. Girl seems determined to attach herself to every damn Bachelor Nation single guy. Also, I swear Tyler gets attached to any woman he glances at. Same as when some thought he was dating Andi because they hung out a few times. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Still on that same podcast....Kaitlyn and Jason are on it. They starred in a music video with country singer Brett Kissel. I apologize if the video was already posted in here. On another note, Kaitlyn has not always been my favorite but I have always really liked Jason. I think he would have been a great Bachelor.

2 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

Tyler answered about The Bachelor stuff in his ET interview with Lauren Zima a week or so ago. And he also briefly touched on it in his E! News and Extra interview. I posted about this above where yes, he said he had some discussions with the producers but ultimately just did not feel in the right space for it, between his dad's health and just how stressful it was just being a contestant. 

As for the Kristina thing, he attended an event while he was in LA that included some other reality people, including Kristina where they all sat at a booth and hung out. Wills from Becca's season was also there who Tyler mostly hung out with and according to people who were at the event, he wasn't flirting with anyone or hanging out with any women. He's now currently in France with his brother.

Not for nothing but considering her history, I'm guessing the "source" of that rumor is Kristina herself. Girl seems determined to attach herself to every damn Bachelor Nation single guy. Also, I swear Tyler gets attached to any woman he glances at. Same as when some thought he was dating Andi because they hung out a few times. 

To that point, hopefully Tyler stops doing Bachelor-related events once his contract runs out. After the deliberate hatchet job Kristina and Caelyn worked on Blake (with the full support of the Bachelor franchise) he’d do well to stay away from this particular group of famewhores. I have no doubt any of these women would cry wolf and throw Tyler under the bus with some made up story about how he broke their heart, if somebody happened to get a photo of him with her. 

• Love 5
57 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

To that point, hopefully Tyler stops doing Bachelor-related events once his contract runs out. After the deliberate hatchet job Kristina and Caelyn worked on Blake (with the full support of the Bachelor franchise) he’d do well to stay away from this particular group of famewhores. I have no doubt any of these women would cry wolf and throw Tyler under the bus with some made up story about how he broke their heart, if somebody happened to get a photo of him with her. 

Trust me, I completely agree. I've always said anyone who runs far away from the franchise and all these thirsty nutjobs is a smart person. That said, to be fair, the event wasn't Bachelor related per se. I think it was for some brand cologne or something that just happened to have a lot of other reality show people present, not just ones from Bachelor Nation. 

I think if he stays in New York, he'll be fine as most of the worse seem to congregate in LA. And he seems pretty in love with his apartment and committed to working with his best friend and their organization.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Stan39 said:

Amen. With how popular Tyler turned out to be, he is a first class ticket to the A list of reality fame whoring. Actually, of all the Bach Alum he is probably the closest to a ticket out of the "Nation" and into real world fame. 

He needs to RUN!!!!!!! before it's too late. 

• Love 4
On 10/2/2019 at 12:08 PM, valen said:

Tyler is doing a large amount of sponsored posts recently. He's definitely becoming an influencer. I was also a little surprised to see his recent interview where he talked about his erections during the Bachelorette. 

Decided to step in to this thread and catch up!

I have a new perspective on Tyler. I think that interview is the real Tyler, not edited Tyler.

Tyler just received a good edit. He greatly benefited from being up against Luke and Jed.  I've been following him on social media and listened to his recent interviews. He is no contractor. Wannabe model now turned influencer, who really just wants to hang out and hook up. Nothing wrong with it but I believe he got a better edit after Jed's people story came out because Chris has never been fond of him. He is very much the dumb jock he told Nick he was. I think he has more freedom to be who he is and he was himself with Juliet. He just doesn't seem very smart or to have any substance. The community service he does is great but that's all he has going for him. I get why Hannah didn't choose him now.

There have been a number of negative stories about him on reddit by women who were ran off. One said she heard from a friend of his that he said he never loved Hannah and knew just what to say. Another said she had sex wit him while his brother was in the same room on the floor. Another said he was a boat boy who just hooked up with lots of women and did nothing all day. Nothing wrong with him moving as single but his edit was very different.

I was surprised when he was spotted leaving Hannah's overnight but now think his plan was to try to hook up with her and gigi and he could not do both because of the press.

I'm also not surprised he is already done with Gigi. I don't think he ever wanted anything serious. I'm sure Gigi fell for his edit and he is less impressive up close.

He fits right in with the rest. BIP next year here he comes because he isn't smart enough to say no and will have fallen from the spotlight by then.

Edited by dirtypop90
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, dirtypop90 said:

I think that interview is the real Tyler,

What interview specifically are you referring to, since he did a bunch a week or so ago?

Tyler just received a good edit.

No, Tyler was just a chill, normal, very good looking guy that viewers placed on an unrealistic pedestal and when it turned out that he was human and simply a normal guy, the claws came out by some.

Not to mention when he deigned to not play backup for Hannah to help save her season that she fucked up with her own choices. 

He is no contractor.

I believe Tyler talked about completing a house that was sold in his podcast interview with Nick. He's also said he has someone he's working with who is handling things back in Jupiter while he's yes, taking the opportunities that come his way now. But his mindset is if the modeling thing doesn't work out, he always has that waiting for him to go back to. Seems sensible to me for a single, 26 year old. 

The community service he does is great but that's all he has going for him.

He has some gig with Yahoo Sports and he has been featured in a few publications with his modeling. 

There have been a number of negative stories about him on reddit by women who were ran off. One said she heard from a friend of his that he said he never loved Hannah and knew just what to say. Another said she had sex wit him while his brother was in the same room on the floor. Another said he was a boat boy who just hooked up with lots of women and did nothing all day. Nothing wrong with him moving as single but his edit was very different.

And the reddit users were the ones guiltiest of elevating Tyler to godlike status, as long as they believed he and Hannah were going to have an "epic reunion". You know even after she didn't choose him, bragged about fucking some other guy multiple times, etc.

And so once that magical reunion didn't happen, they went nuclear on him. And suddenly that same saint couldn't breathe right for most of them. So you'll excuse me if I side eye anything that comes out of there regarding Tyler. 

Especially since those hooking up stories aren't new. People were peddling that stuff before the season started. And back then, even before the exultation of Tyler started, most of them shrugged and went "okay, so a single young guy was hooking up with a bunch of women. Unless he lied to people, used them, etc. so what".

But now all of a sudden this makes him so awful. Not to mention that Tyler's brothers hinted at his not being a saint during his HTD when they said that his father's illness did force him to step up and grow up a little. 

I was surprised when he was spotted leaving Hannah's overnight but now think his plan was to try to hook up with her and gigi and he could not do both because of the press.

Tyler said in his interview with Lauren Zima that he told Hannah he wanted to see other people and wasn't ready to be exclusive with her when they spent the night together.

And since reddit users like to analyze so much, they were the ones who pointed out Hannah's cryptic IG Story the same day Tyler was first seen with Gigi that seemed to be her shading models.

Hannah's own words after she and Tyler hung out indicated they were not exclusive to each other and could date other people. She was pressed and embarrassed because the media essentially wrote it as her being thrown aside for a supermodel. 

I'm also not surprised he is already done with Gigi. I don't think he ever wanted anything serious.

And who says it wasn't Gigi who was done with him and didn't want anything serious? Or hell neither did and they were just two young and attractive people having fun?

Let me just be clear that this isn't my thinking Tyler is some saint. Because I have always maintained that I side eye EVERY SINGLE PERSON that chooses to come on that freak show. I don't care how nice, seemingly level headed they seem, there has to be some level of famewhore in one, to choose to be a part of this frankly, really icky show. 

So no question that Tyler is as much a famewhore as everyone else who has been on. I just think what's happening with him with some people is a lesson and reminder of why we don't put people on pedestals.

Some viewers elevated the guy to ridiculous heights and projected a whole lot of stuff onto him that he didn't ask them to and when it turned out that nope, he's just this normal, chill young guy having fun, living his life, the slings and arrows came out.

When the fact is he hasn't done anything worth being attacked or judged for, IMO. Similarly to how he was deified for not doing much then either, aside from just being a nice, normal guy. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 9
10 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

What interview specifically are you referring to, since he did a bunch a week or so ago?

No, Tyler was just a chill, normal, very good looking guy that viewers placed on an unrealistic pedestal and when it turned out that he was human and simply a normal guy, the claws came out by some.

Not to mention when he deigned to not play backup for Hannah to help save her season that she fucked up with her own choices. 

I believe Tyler talked about completing a house that was sold in his podcast interview with Nick. He's also said he has someone he's working with who is handling things back in Jupiter while he's yes, taking the opportunities that come his way now. But his mindset is if the modeling thing doesn't work out, he always has that waiting for him to go back to. Seems sensible to me for a single, 26 year old. 

He has some gig with Yahoo Sports and he has been featured in a few publications with his modeling. 

And the reddit users were the ones guiltiest of elevating Tyler to godlike status, as long as they believed he and Hannah were going to have an "epic reunion". You know even after she didn't choose him, bragged about fucking some other guy multiple times, etc.

And so once that magical reunion didn't happen, they went nuclear on him. And suddenly that same saint couldn't breathe right for most of them. So you'll excuse me if I side eye anything that comes out of there regarding Tyler. 

Especially since those hooking up stories aren't new. People were peddling that stuff before the season started. And back then, even before the exultation of Tyler started, most of them shrugged and went "okay, so a single young guy was hooking up with a bunch of women. Unless he lied to people, used them, etc. so what".

But now all of a sudden this makes him so awful. Not to mention that Tyler's brothers hinted at his not being a saint during his HTD when they said that his father's illness did force him to step up and grow up a little. 

Tyler said in his interview with Lauren Zima that he told Hannah he wanted to see other people and wasn't ready to be exclusive with her when they spent the night together.

And since reddit users like to analyze so much, they were the ones who pointed out Hannah's cryptic IG Story the same day Tyler was first seen with Gigi that seemed to be her shading models.

Hannah's own words after she and Tyler hung out indicated they were not exclusive to each other and could date other people. She was pressed and embarrassed because the media essentially wrote it as her being thrown aside for a supermodel. 

And who says it wasn't Gigi who was done with him and didn't want anything serious? Or hell neither did and they were just two young and attractive people having fun?

Let me just be clear that this isn't my thinking Tyler is some saint. Because I have always maintained that I side eye EVERY SINGLE PERSON that chooses to come on that freak show. I don't care how nice, seemingly level headed they seem, there has to be some level of famewhore in one, to choose to be a part of this frankly, really icky show. 

So no question that Tyler is as much a famewhore as everyone else who has been on. I just think what's happening with him with some people is a lesson and reminder of why we don't put people on pedestals.

Some viewers elevated the guy to ridiculous heights and projected a whole lot of stuff onto him that he didn't ask them to and when it turned out that nope, he's just this normal, chill young guy having fun, living his life, the slings and arrows came out.

When the fact is he hasn't done anything worth being attacked or judged for, IMO. Similarly to how he was deified for not doing much then either, aside from just being a nice, normal guy. 

Well said!!!

• Love 2

I was referring to the Juliet bachelor party an interview where he goes on and on about boners and penises, a poster mentioned she was shocked by that and I was saying I think that’s who he is.  Dumb, frat boy, jock. He is a barely there model.  His edit only showed him talking about marriage and going back to Jupiter and selling houses when he has no interest in any of that. And probably didn’t want Hannah either. He played the game better than Jed by at least not showing up with a gf and knowing what to say. I didn’t hear him mentioning modeling, NY, his agents, once and he was in NY modeling before the show. Smart move. If he had, he wouldn’t have had all the fan fare and would have been seen the same as the rest.

I’m aware of his tv spots and articles because of this show and opportunities it has presented him to further his reality tv career. I know he said he sold a house but reddit found out he didn’t have a license. He just worked for his dad. He was doing that before reality tv became an option. 

I don’t want to go back and forth about the guy because I saw on reddit what happens when you say you’re not a fan. To me, he is run of the mill bachelor guy and it is insane people try to put him on a pedestal when he is par the course. He just played the game VERY well. But he’s not smart enough to keep it going so he will go the way of Blake.

Edited by dirtypop90
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

I didn’t hear him mentioning modeling, NY, his agents, once.

You also didn't see Hannah talking about wanting to move to LA but according to Mike it was something she discussed with the guys during the season.

And why would he mention his modeling on the show when it was right there on his social media. Every person who followed Tyler on social media knew he was into modeling because he had pictures posted, his old agency contact in his bio. 

4 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

To me, he is run of the mill bachelor guy

Right, exactly. That's my whole point. Tyler never did or tried to pretend he was anything more than just some normal nice guy chasing some type of fame like most people who go on this show. Viewers were the ones who deified him to ridiculous heights. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

You also didn't see Hannah talking about wanting to move to LA but according to Mike it was something she discussed with the guys during the season. 

Right, exactly. That's my whole point. Tyler never did or tried to pretend he was anything more than just some normal nice guy chasing some type of fame like most people who go on this show. Viewers were the ones who deified him to ridiculous heights. 

All bachelor people move to LA. The bachelorette wasn’t going back to Tuscaloosa. And none of those men would’ve went back to Tuscaloosa except for maybe Luke so LA is a better location to sell a future husband on. That said, this is deflection. I wasn’t talking about Hannah. I was talking about what Tyler didn’t say because he knew it would sound better to talk about Jupiter and pretend to be a contractor. 

Tyler definitely pretended otherwise. All the bs about wanting Hannah after watching Hannah but then telling interviewers he never watched the show. All the bs about wanting a family and kids and being ready to give himself to someone. All the Jupiter talk when he was never planning to go back. Game well played but a game was played. He would be viewed totally differently if he said he was chasing a modeling career in NY, like Jed said about music. Totally differently, and he was smart enough not to say it while on the show. 

Edited by dirtypop90
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 10/7/2019 at 5:30 PM, Mabinogia said:

That could explain her overreaction to Luke when he sorta did the same thing Bachelor-style, saying he was going to leave if she slept with any of the other guys. She needs to stop being attracted to guys with different sexual values than hers. 

I got the impression that she didn't expect the ex to react in that way. I think it's pretty gross to say it's only okay to do it if you do it with me. Even Luke wasn't like that. 

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, valen said:

I got the impression that she didn't expect the ex to react in that way. I think it's pretty gross to say it's only okay to do it if you do it with me. Even Luke wasn't like that. 

And the ex was with other people.

I agree her reaction makes more sense. She is going through a growth period that is good for her.

• Love 4

I just saw an interview with Kaitlyn Bristowe’s on Talkhouse Podcast. My word!  She called Fleiss a POS and women hater.  Seems she is still upset that she wasn’t allowed to do Dancing with The Stars.  Here’s the thing.  Fleiss has never hidden the fact that he didn’t want Kaitlyn to be The Bachelorette; he wanted Britt, instead. After “giving in”, he made sure to give her one of the worst edits in the franchise history.  Perhaps it’s about time someone tell Kaitlyn that she is neither pretty nor interesting and that’s probably why she didn’t get DWTS. Now, it’s time for her to get a real job – like the rest of us. 

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

She called Fleiss a POS and women hater. 

I actually don't disagree with her, I think Fleiss does hate women beyond using them and he is clearly a POS, but that isn't why she wasn't on DwtS. I can't recall any big uproar about her not going on DwtS. There wasn't some huge contingent of people desperate to see more of her. No one cared. That is why she wasn't on it. Now, if no women from the Franchise had ever been on DwtS I would say it's because Fleiss is a POS woman hater, but I think he's just a POS Kaitlyn hater which is different and I can't entirely say I blame him. Her season was a wreck that ended with a huge spoiler by her. 

Girl needs to get a life. This is just getting sad now. 

• Love 7

John Paul Jones, is moving to LA, not just to be with Tayshia, but to also to pursue an acting career! Good look with that! 😂 https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bips-john-paul-jones-moves-to-los-angeles-for-tayshia-adams/

• Love 2

Luke P did a two hour interview on Reality Steve’s podcast.  He is so bad at expressing himself I wanted to bang my head against the wall.  So far I’ve only listened to the first 90 minutes because I couldn’t take it anymore. He gives some examples on how producers manipulated certain situations that filmed differently than what was aired. 

• Love 2
On 10/10/2019 at 9:43 PM, Mabinogia said:

I actually don't disagree with her, I think Fleiss does hate women beyond using them and he is clearly a POS, but that isn't why she wasn't on DwtS. I can't recall any big uproar about her not going on DwtS. There wasn't some huge contingent of people desperate to see more of her. No one cared. That is why she wasn't on it. Now, if no women from the Franchise had ever been on DwtS I would say it's because Fleiss is a POS woman hater, but I think he's just a POS Kaitlyn hater which is different and I can't entirely say I blame him. Her season was a wreck that ended with a huge spoiler by her. 

Girl needs to get a life. This is just getting sad now. 

Kaitlyn is still going on about DWTS? Honestly, it's not something sort of God-given right of passage offered to every single lead except her. Granted, she missed out on a six-figure income for three months' effort, maximum. I would probably spend years feeling salty about that, too, but then, I don't have 1.7 million Instagram followers. She's probably done more than enough shilling to make up for it.

Speaking of Fleiss, remember his bitter marital split during the Bachelorette season? Well, that's off:

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelor-creator-mike-fleiss-reconciles-with-wife-laura-kaeppeler/

Edited by Dejana
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Omg. Hannah was Best Contestant in a Reality shoe at the People’s Choice Awards!!! (Losers included Colton, Tyler and others from other shows)

https://people.com/tv/peoples-choice-awards-2019-winners-list/

The minute they announced the category some months back, I knew she would win because her little stans mobilized and were determined to get her the win because in case you didn't know, Hannah has suffered SO much, she deserves this.

Just like she apparently "deserves" to win DWTS as well. Never have I seen someone so basic be so exulted by some people. Then again, as the saying goes, basic stans for basic. 

It also didn't help that Tyler was also nominated who they loathed for hooking up with Gigi Hadid and not running back to Hannah. So it was simultaneously a vote for Hannah and a way to stick it to Tyler. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, valen said:

Tyler doesn't seem to be mad at Hannah. He's been commenting on her IG feed, posting about her and the Alabama/LSU game. He's not just being nice. He's actively interacting with her. 

Why would Tyler be mad at Hannah? He dodged a bullet and didn’t have to suffer through a contractual obligation to stay “engaged” to her for six months or whatever it would have been if she picked him. He got to move on right away to a smoking hot model and go back to living his life. 

• Love 1

Yeah little confused by the above comment. Tyler has literally never said a bad thing about Hannah, ever. It's Bachelor Nation viewers who were pissed off at him for not running back to Hannah after the season ended and hooking up with Gigi Hadid. But Tyler himself has always had nothing but nice things to say about Hannah.

Hell the only person Tyler has shaded at all, was Luke, while Hannah's season was airing. He's never even said anything negative about Jed, after all the drama happened. It's just obvious they don't speak, only because of how friendly they were on social media as the season was airing, BEFORE the People Magazine story came out. 

• Love 4

I don't think Tyler should be mad at Hannah. There has been lots of discussion here about how she treated him, he was second best, etc., but he doesn't seem upset with her. In fact, he continues to support her and, it seems, to seek her out a bit. There seems to be a good deal of hate towards her, in part, because of Tyler. However, he is commenting on her social media and mentioning her in his. He texted her on her birthday. She seems to have moved on from him. Maybe he's just being friendly. Maybe he wants a bit of the attention that she has right now. Maybe he is genuinely interested in her. I don't know. It is interesting to me though that she is bashed for wanting fame and the limelight, but he seems to get a pass. Don't get me wrong. I like Tyler. I follow him on social media. It's just interesting to me.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, valen said:

There seems to be a good deal of hate towards her, in part, because of Tyler.

Yes, Hannah got a lot of hate while her season was airing, most of it to do with her being slut shamed for the whole fucking in a windmill thing, keeping Luke around for way too long and yes, people thinking she was an idiot for choosing Jed over Tyler. 

But once the season ended, a lot of hate shifted towards Tyler when he didn't give shippers the fantasy reunion they wanted and hooked up with Gigi Hadid. Yes, he still has his many female fans who swoon over him. But he's gotten a lot of criticism in the Bachelor Nation fandom. Again, maybe we're seeing different things around online, but I've seen plenty of Tyler hate.

Everything from he is the fuckboi Hannah thought he was, he pretended to be something he's not, etc. Even what you mentioned above. Suddenly every nice thing he ever tweeted or posted about Hannah was his being fake and playing a part, etc. People brought up Hannah not choosing Tyler in the first place when Bachelor Nation viewers way too creepily invested in some pseudo-romantic reunion went nuclear on the guy for hooking up with a supermodel. 

And yes, Tyler said he texted Hannah on her birthday. Just as Hannah said she sent him a message when she heard about his dad having some health setback. And he posted a positive message on her Instagram when she went on with another long-winded post about her struggles and insecurities, etc. 

And how is Hannah alone judged for fame and not Tyler? Again, see some posts above where it was stated that no one expects the lead to go back to a life in Tuscaloosa. But yet Tyler was being fake on the show for not immediately returning to a life in Jupiter. 

Personally, you know what I think. One, I'll be happy when Peter's season start so Bachelor Nation can have another crop of weirdos to focus on. Two, no one as I've said repeatedly, comes on this freak show entirely "to find love" and so they're all taking advantage of the opportunities that come and whatever, good for them.

And three, Bachelor Nation needs to move the hell on from the Tyler and Hannah story. Neither is a bad a person or the worse or  the bestest ever. They're not together and they both seem more than okay with that. It's the viewers that can't seem to let shit go and move on.

Although I don't know why I'm surprised as these are the same viewers who still post to Rachel about her settling for her now husband. The ones who still bring up Brooks in relation to Desiree. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 5