Type keyword(s) to search

The Bachelorette in the Media

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, chocolatine said:

Her family is not in real estate, but they're very wealthy. Her parents are both physicians...

It's possible to have wealth via family money, to hold professions that earn a lot of money,  and also to gain wealth via real estate.   Here's an article from JoJo's "Bachelorette" days.

"JoJo Fletcher has renovation work in her blood. At eight years old she started helping her mother with side projects like patching interior holes and painting old apartments.  None of her family members work in real estate or development full-time, but there was always a definite passion for renovating in the Fletcher family.   

“It’s kind of always been in my family,” Fletcher told Showbiz Cheat Sheet. “Like my mom, when she was really young, she bought a really old, run-down apartment complex. And so when we were younger, me and my brother, we’d always go with my mom to help fix it up, start patching holes–I was young, like eight years old. She threw a paintbrush in my hand and told me to get to work. That was kind of my first experience in that field.”

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Mabinogia said:

Be in broadcasting? I don't think she wants to be an influencer, I think she wants to be a TV host. Those aren't actually the same things. She's old school lol. Though smart. Broadcasting will outlast influencing, which is basically just shilling crap on social media. 

One of my friends’ daughter is head of the SEC football broadcasting for ESPN.  I should hook them up.

• LOL 1

As I posted in the Finale thread, I'm not sure I buy that this was a real date versus the two were at the same place and simply talked and hung out. Only because based on the photo evidence posted online, Tyler seems to be wearing the same casual outfit he was in earlier in the day hanging out with his friends. As per his friends' Instagram.

And I would hope Tyler makes a little more effort than that on dates. Especially ones with a huge top model celebrity. Also, the picture has the two barely next to each other. That said, far as I'm concerned, Tyler, unless we are told otherwise from him or a girlfriend we are unaware of, is single. So I say "do you". 

Some of the viewers rooting for the fantasy reunion between him and Hannah are losing their mind and already trying to drag him, which is complete bullshit. I don't care that he was photographed leaving her place. Hannah and Tyler are both consenting adults. Unless we hear from either that they are a couple, together, then him hanging out with any woman he wants at any time is his business. YMMV.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 8

I agree that Tyler was probably just at the same place as Gigi that night, but I think it’s rumors like this that will doom his budding reconciliation with Hannah. It validates all her insecurities and assumptions about him, whether they’re justified or not.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, chocolatine said:

I agree that Tyler was probably just at the same place as Gigi that night, but I think it’s rumors like this that will doom his budding reconciliation with Hannah. It validates all her insecurities and assumptions about him, whether they’re justified or not.

I think you mean, “It dashes ABC’s and Hannah’s attempts to shift the narrative toward Hannah being a strong, independent woman who eventually got her fairytale ending with the right guy and back toward Hannah being a dipshit with horrible taste in men who never should have be the Bachelorette and didn’t deserve a guy like Tyler after relegating him to sloppy fourths and only after her top two choices gave her no choice but to dump them”. There, fixed it. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

As I posted in the Finale thread, I'm not sure I buy that this was a real date versus the two were at the same place and simply talked and hung out. Only because based on the photo evidence posted online, Tyler seems to be wearing the same casual outfit he was in earlier in the day hanging out with his friends. As per his friends' Instagram.

There's several updated articles now saying they basically snuck out and got in the same SUV at separate times and went back to her apartment. Of course Tyler can show up to a date with a high profile model in the same t-shirt he was wearing while skateboarding with his friends and still take her home. But this producer-driven "reunion" between Hannah/Tyler is surely DOA now, right? Who in their right mind would choose the girl who chose Square Head Jed and is still bragging about banging Pilot Pete in a windmill 4x over a ridiculously hot, famous model?

Oh, and it lines up with the info a Reddit mod got a few days ago that Tyler had a date with a model on Sunday. Of course the "Tannah" fans threw their toys out of the pram at said news and quite literally drove the mod off the site, which is pretty funny in hindsight since she turned out to be correct. I don't think you just casually run into Gigi Hadid in Brooklyn without some planning.

Edited by dom16
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, dom16 said:

I don't think you just casually run into Gigi Hadid in Brooklyn without some planning.

Well sure if you're hanging out at Soho House which is where this occurred. Because SoHo House is like the playground of the rich and famous. Which is also why they have a strict no pictures policy and many were joking that the person who took the picture is probably going to lose their membership. 

I still find it hard to believe this was planned and this is how Tyler decided to show up. Makes me think he didn't think it was enough of a big deal to put in some effort into his appearance. Not saying the reports of their leaving together didn't happen because hey, maybe they hit it off really well. But yeah would be very surprised if this was a planned date and dude showed up wearing the same thing he'd been skateboarding and bumming around with his friends. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 1

Hannah making it clear that Tyler is single, and her as well and so he can do whatever he wants with whoever he wants. So in conclusion, the little teenage shippers losing their damn minds attacking the guy like he's done something wrong, need to get a life and take a chill pill.

She's also suggesting they didn't sleep together when he spent the night at her place, just like their Fantasy Suite date. Honestly, this reads to me like Tyler has friend zoned Hannah and she's bummed about it but respects his choice because well she's the one who didn't pick him in the first place. 

https://www.etonline.com/bachelorette-hannah-brown-speaks-out-after-tyler-camerons-date-with-gigi-hadid-exclusive-129867

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

Hannah making it clear that Tyler is single, and her as well and so he can do whatever he wants with whoever he wants. So in conclusion, the little teenage shippers losing their damn minds attacking the guy like he's done something wrong, need to get a life and take a chill pill.

She's also suggesting they didn't sleep together when he spent the night at her place, just like their Fantasy Suite date. Honestly, this reads to me like Tyler has friend zoned Hannah and she's bummed about it but respects his choice because well she's the one who didn't pick him in the first place. 

https://www.etonline.com/bachelorette-hannah-brown-speaks-out-after-tyler-camerons-date-with-gigi-hadid-exclusive-129867

She is also saving face again.  He isn’t interested in me which is okay because I’m not interested in him. 

• Love 5

Good for Tyler. I knew he would dump her but not his quickly

He better make his move fast if he wants to be the Bachelor

Hannah was a spoiled brat who wanted to have her cake and eat it too. She chose Jed and she needs to suck it up. You can’t have Tyler as your 3rd option (Jed and Luke were her choices i believe) because your chosen didn’t work out. Tyler is a human being.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
59 minutes ago, Kerri Johnson said:

Good for Tyler. I knew he would dump her but not his quickly

He better make his move fast if he wants to be the Bachelor

Hannah was a spoiled brat who wanted to have her cake and eat it too. She chose Jed and she needs to suck it up. You can’t have Tyler as your 3rd option (Jed and Luke were her choices i believe) because your chosen didn’t work out. Tyler is a human being.

and have sex with the third placer 4 times. she was foolish.

I hate how reality steve continues to give Jed's ex a platform. people seem t forget that jed and whatever her name is planned this together and she knew he would be romancing and leading on another woman--nows shes all boohoo because she is the one who was misled. I guess this will be good for her career and I suppose getting revenge is satisfying.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, nlkm9 said:

and have sex with the third placer 4 times. she was foolish.

I hate how reality steve continues to give Jed's ex a platform. people seem t forget that jed and whatever her name is planned this together and she knew he would be romancing and leading on another woman--nows shes all boohoo because she is the one who was misled. I guess this will be good for her career and I suppose getting revenge is satisfying.

I listened to an interview with Jed on Ben and Ashley's podcast.  

Here is the rundown....
The capital letters are my thoughts.

Jed had a verbal conversation with Haley before he left. They were not a committed relationship. He really cared about Haley but they were not exclusive.
Ashley asked about the I love you text. Jed said ILY doesn’t necessarily mean it is a committed relationship. (HUH??!) He also called Haley after that last text. He made it clear before he left and on that call that they did not know what would happen and they were not committed.

He was skeptical of Haley’s timing of the story, because she waited until her had 250,000 IG followers. He felt she was being vengeful because she plugged her band every time. He had the closure, perhaps it was his fault Haley did not have the same closure.
He loved Hannah so much, he never felt like that before. Everything he said to Hannah was real. 
A friend told Jed Haley was throwing beer bottles at a bar when she found out about Jed and Hannah. (DO NOT SHOOT ME, I BELIEVE THAT. SHE ALWAYS SEEMED A BIT ROUGH & TOUGH TO ME) After that, he did not know how to approach. He saw her a week later, he was still coming down to earth after the show. Told her that wasn’t the place for a conversation. 
They asked him about him liking anti Hanna posts. One long post, he went to click it open and accidentally liked it. (SERIOUSLY, ARE YOU 10 YEARS OLD??) They asked him about the videos of his friends wearing Team Jed shirts and speaking negatively about Hannah. He said he texted them about that but everyone has their own opinions.
He wishes he and Hannah could have had that one conversation off camera. He wishes he told her all about Haley in the fantasy suite.
He said Hannah has her closure now and he has to accept that.
The amount of hate is sad. Really upset his mom. His parents were NOT upset at the HTD because of Haley. They did not even think they were dating at the time. His parents were very skeptical of the show. 
His best friend called him when he heard a story about Jed having an ex, he wondered who it was because he knew Jed and Haley were not together.
Mom was so thankful that Ben and Ashley were giving him the opportunity to speak, she was crying. Jed thanked them for the opportunity.
Jed is working on his spiritual and mental health. 
They asked him what the 444 texts meant. He said he has an alarm on his phone set for 4:44, to remind him to pray.
They asked him if he ever thought he and Hannah would get back together. He said it’s God’s will and stated, “Thy will be done” (THAT IS MY TATTOO AND THE ONLY TIME I SOFTENED SLIGHTLY).

He stumbled a lot. One time they had to take a break because he could not answer, he was supposedly so broken up. He said numerous times how much he loved Hannah.
I think Ashley wanted to be tougher on him but caved. Ben was his normal politically correct self.

Jed said you may think you know someone but when true love hits you in the face, you know it.

He said the Bahamas trip was a gift to Haley from her parents and Haley took him. A few days before the trip, he found out that he was going to be on the show. He told Haley. He did say he probably should not have gone.

Whoever was on the show….Amy?? She was older. She sort of stuck up for Jed.

They asked him about Hannah asking Tyler for a drink and he said he just wants Hannah to be happy.

They made him sing the dog food jingle. They had him laughing a bit at the end, and you saw a bit of his personality. 

At the end, they asked what he wanted fans to know and he said that he is human and makes mistakes, he has learned from his mistakes and he wishes nothing but the best for Hannah and has nothing but love and support for her.

THEY NEVER BROUGHT UP THE OTHER GIRLS IN HIS APARTMENT POST FILMING.

ON A SIDE NOTE, I ENJOY BEN AND ASHLEY’S PODCASTS. BEN IS VERY WELL SPOKEN. ASHLEY DOESN’T BOTHER ME. I LIKE WHEN JARED IS ON, I ALWAYS LIKED HIM.

• Love 3

I was a bit thrown when I saw a photo of Hannah and Gigi Hadid side-by-side (spliced together, obviously), as they both have that vacant, generic "Hollywood" face. I was reminded of just how much society today pushes so many men and women to look so dead. Hadid has been one of the most generic models around for her whole career. If Tyler was spotted out with, say, Naomi Campbell, I'd be much more interested. (I'm aware Naomi goes in much higher circles than a Bachelorette contestant). 

Edited by Pete Martell
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Pete Martell said:

I was a bit thrown when I saw a photo of Hannah and Gigi Hadid side-by-side (spliced together, obviously), as they both have that vacant, generic "Hollywood" face. I was reminded of just how much society today pushes so many men and women to look so dead. Hadid has been one of the most generic models around for her whole career. If Tyler was spotted out with, say, Naomi Campbell, I'd be much more interested. (I'm aware Naomi goes in much higher circles than a Bachelorette contestant). 

naomi cambell is stunning--havent heard much about her. yes I agree a lot of hollywood actresses get that vacant look younger and younger these days and hannahs eyebrows are very strange. I am one of those who does not care for the botox look, its unrealistic that a woman of a certain age have zero wrinkles and it makes peoples eyebrows arch up funny

1 hour ago, nutty1 said:

I listened to an interview with Jed on Ben and Ashley's podcast.  

Here is the rundown....
The capital letters are my thoughts.

Jed had a verbal conversation with Haley before he left. They were not a committed relationship. He really cared about Haley but they were not exclusive.
Ashley asked about the I love you text. Jed said ILY doesn’t necessarily mean it is a committed relationship. (HUH??!) He also called Haley after that last text. He made it clear before he left and on that call that they did not know what would happen and they were not committed.

He was skeptical of Haley’s timing of the story, because she waited until her had 250,000 IG followers. He felt she was being vengeful because she plugged her band every time. He had the closure, perhaps it was his fault Haley did not have the same closure.
He loved Hannah so much, he never felt like that before. Everything he said to Hannah was real. 
A friend told Jed Haley was throwing beer bottles at a bar when she found out about Jed and Hannah. (DO NOT SHOOT ME, I BELIEVE THAT. SHE ALWAYS SEEMED A BIT ROUGH & TOUGH TO ME) After that, he did not know how to approach. He saw her a week later, he was still coming down to earth after the show. Told her that wasn’t the place for a conversation. 
They asked him about him liking anti Hanna posts. One long post, he went to click it open and accidentally liked it. (SERIOUSLY, ARE YOU 10 YEARS OLD??) They asked him about the videos of his friends wearing Team Jed shirts and speaking negatively about Hannah. He said he texted them about that but everyone has their own opinions.
He wishes he and Hannah could have had that one conversation off camera. He wishes he told her all about Haley in the fantasy suite.
He said Hannah has her closure now and he has to accept that.
The amount of hate is sad. Really upset his mom. His parents were NOT upset at the HTD because of Haley. They did not even think they were dating at the time. His parents were very skeptical of the show. 
His best friend called him when he heard a story about Jed having an ex, he wondered who it was because he knew Jed and Haley were not together.
Mom was so thankful that Ben and Ashley were giving him the opportunity to speak, she was crying. Jed thanked them for the opportunity.
Jed is working on his spiritual and mental health. 
They asked him what the 444 texts meant. He said he has an alarm on his phone set for 4:44, to remind him to pray.
They asked him if he ever thought he and Hannah would get back together. He said it’s God’s will and stated, “Thy will be done” (THAT IS MY TATTOO AND THE ONLY TIME I SOFTENED SLIGHTLY).

He stumbled a lot. One time they had to take a break because he could not answer, he was supposedly so broken up. He said numerous times how much he loved Hannah.
I think Ashley wanted to be tougher on him but caved. Ben was his normal politically correct self.

Jed said you may think you know someone but when true love hits you in the face, you know it.

He said the Bahamas trip was a gift to Haley from her parents and Haley took him. A few days before the trip, he found out that he was going to be on the show. He told Haley. He did say he probably should not have gone.

Whoever was on the show….Amy?? She was older. She sort of stuck up for Jed.

They asked him about Hannah asking Tyler for a drink and he said he just wants Hannah to be happy.

They made him sing the dog food jingle. They had him laughing a bit at the end, and you saw a bit of his personality. 

At the end, they asked what he wanted fans to know and he said that he is human and makes mistakes, he has learned from his mistakes and he wishes nothing but the best for Hannah and has nothing but love and support for her.

THEY NEVER BROUGHT UP THE OTHER GIRLS IN HIS APARTMENT POST FILMING.

ON A SIDE NOTE, I ENJOY BEN AND ASHLEY’S PODCASTS. BEN IS VERY WELL SPOKEN. ASHLEY DOESN’T BOTHER ME. I LIKE WHEN JARED IS ON, I ALWAYS LIKED HIM.

the fact is, she knew he was going on the show to emotionally and possibly seduce hannah--she can cry all she wants, but she was ok with whatever he did as long as he came back to her, so to me she is a woman who is not nice to other woman. I feel zero sympathy for her. Jed-ugh he really is so disgusting and I dont get how women are even attracted to him. Now Tyler on the other hand 🙂

• Love 4
15 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

Hannah getting a taste of her own medicine here. She friendzoned Tyler throughout the whole season and now she is back in reality where a guy like Tyler is friendzoning her. She needs to move on and just take the friendship because Tyler is not taking her seriously and he won't take her back. I thought his Instagram post and interview in People magazine and cosmo read like friendship to me. Hannah still seems to think otherwise a little.

An A list supermodel  >>> a F list neurotic pageant Queen.

The embarrassing thing about those Tannah shippers is that they are not tweens but grown people with a whole family and jobs. Some of them are even pregnant being keyboard warrior trolls behind the scenes. The comments I've seen on Gigi's instagram is borderline crazy house inductee.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, XoxoGG said:

The embarrassing thing about those Tannah shippers is that they are not tweens but grown people with a whole family and jobs. Some of them are even pregnant being keyboard warrior trolls behind the scenes. The comments I've seen on Gigi's instagram is borderline crazy house inductee.

You should see the ones on the Reddit sub thread. Some of them have done a complete 180 on Tyler and are seriously trying to make him this horrible guy in this situation. Yes, the guy that Hannah chose to dump for Jed's mediocre, basic ass.

And I completely agree with many who said if Jed hadn't turned out to be a lying, cheating asshole, Hannah would have heartily done her post season press tour with her man. Tyler would have continued to be the after thought she treated him as for much of her season. 

But she makes her dumb choice and the stuck in the clouds Bachelor Nation viewers decided that she was deserving of a happy ending with Tyler and now want to hate him for not playing that role they assigned for him. And for his daring to basically be like "yeah I'm 26, single, world is my oyster at the moment, I'm going to just live life and enjoy it".

Some of them are sneering how nothing will come of him and Gigi because he's so beneath her and the other guys she dates. And so what? Again the guy is likely just having fun himself and taking things as they come. Which he is more than entitled to. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15
58 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

You should see the ones on the Reddit sub thread. Some of them have done a complete 180 on Tyler and are seriously trying to make him this horrible guy in this situation. Yes, the guy that Hannah chose to dump for Jed's mediocre, basic ass.

And I completely agree with many who said if Jed hadn't turned out to be a lying, cheating asshole, Hannah would have heartily done her post season press tour with her man. Tyler would have continued to be the after thought she treated him as for much of her season. 

But she makes her dumb choice and the stuck in the clouds Bachelor Nation viewers decided that she was deserving of a happy ending with Tyler and now want to hate him for not playing that role they assigned for him. And for his daring to basically be like "yeah I'm 26, single, world is my oyster at the moment, I'm going to just live life and enjoy it".

Some of them are sneering how nothing will come of him and Gigi because he's so beneath her and the other guys she dates. And so what? Again the guy is likely just having fun himself and taking things as they come. Which he is more than entitled to. 

All while the season was airing I told them on reddit that out of all the contestants I could see Tyler dating an A lister. They kept saying I was dumb. I told them Gigi didn't follow Tyler for nothing. A young, pretty supermodel following the hottest guy on the show who also happens to be a model too? Recipe for success! All of them have egg on their face because they allowed themselves to be manipulated by tptb. I told them weeks ago Tyler moved on and they didn't listen. Now I cackle watching them meltdown. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

They hadn't met before, but they're both models and know mutual people in the industry apparently. 

Now I'm trying to figure out what the show hoped to accomplish by saving the big Tyler/Hannah reunion for last. With Tyler clearly being Hannah's third or fourth choice at best and both of them knowing it, I would have been shocked if some great romance bloomed. Her family follows him on social media hoping the romance could be rekindled because, well, look at her taste in men. He followed back, less because he was hoping to get back together with her, than to be polite.

Anyway, I figured they would "date" for the rest of the summer before it fizzled out in the fall. The show would have an "out" for explaining why Tyler wasn't the next Bachelor that the Nation would accept (they couldn't just come out and say, "He was never interested," or, "We really didn't like him as much as Peter or Mike"). Gonna guess Tyler going on two dates with a supermodel less than a week after the finale was not part of TPTB's plan...

Edited by Dejana
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Dejana said:

They hadn't met before, but they're both models and know mutual people in the industry apparently. 

Now I'm trying to figure out what the show hoped to accomplish by saving the big Tyler/Hannah reunion for last. With Tyler clearly being Hannah's third or fourth choice at best and both of them knowing it, I would have been shocked if some great romance bloomed. Her family follows him on social media hoping the romance could be rekindled because, well, look at her taste in men. He followed back to be polite.

Anyway, I figured they would "date" for the rest of the summer before it fizzled out in the fall. The show would have an "out" for explaining why Tyler wasn't the next Bachelor that the Nation would accept (they couldn't just come out and say, "He was never interested," or, "We really didn't like him as much as Peter or Mike,"). Gonna guess Tyler going on two dates with a supermodel less than a week after the finale was not part of TPTB's plan...

Totally not part of tptb plan. They wanted a showmance to save Hannah's disastrous season the whole thing at the atfr was a set up and so were those leaked pics of Tyler leaving Hannah's apartment. I rewatched that segment with Tyler and Hannah and he looked uncomfortable and the faces he made did not scream someone who was up for dating Hannah again. Pay attention closely to his words he spoke. I think everyone who didn't fall for the tptb manipulation saw the light.

• Love 9
7 hours ago, dom16 said:

I just can't believe a contestant on this dumb show has managed to score dates with a legit superstar model two nights in a row. Way to represent Ty!

Hey wells is marrying a wealthy actress- who says reality tv doesn’t pay off 😬

• Love 5
1 minute ago, nlkm9 said:

Hey wells is marrying a wealthy actress- who says reality tv doesn’t pay off 😬

She IS wealthy, but chronically ill (kidney disease).  She has had (2) kidney transplants.

11 hours ago, DEL901 said:

Does this mean that if Tyler does do DWYS, we won’t have Hannah on the sidelines cheering him on?

So sad...but maybe there will be that beautiful Hadid Trio for viewers' eyes:  Yolanda, Gigi, and Bella.  ABC would LOVE that...

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, HaaCHOO said:

She IS wealthy, but chronically ill (kidney disease).  She has had (2) kidney transplants.

Yes she has spoken about how supportive he is. Not sure how relevant her disease is, just making the point that many bachelor alumni go on to hang out with wealthy famous celebs. Which is why many want on this show, or to get on paradise .

• Love 3
21 hours ago, Pete Martell said:

Hadid has been one of the most generic models around for her whole career.

If it weren't for daddy's money she would very likely have ended up a contestant on this show. I know folks are all "go Tyler" for being seen with her but I'm more in the "he could still do better than some vacuous heiress" but he likes what he likes so best of luck to him. 

• Love 7

I like to listen to podcasts while I work. I have now listened to 2 of Ali's and Rachel's podcast. Ali is OK (I like Ali these days) but she is not polished. Now Rachel, I could listen to her all day!! She is totally polished and the lawyer definitely comes out. They interviewed Jed. Ali was totally on his side and Rachel was good with him, did not criticize him much. I admit, it is good to hear both sides. You know, I have done some really stupid and questionable things in my life. I wish Jed well and hope he truly did learn from this. Going to listen to their podcast with Hannah now.

• Useful 2

I have read through the season how Hannah's speaking pattern drove people crazy, especially her pauses in a sentence. I never really paid attention truthfully, I was always watching and doing something else. But I am listening to her on a podcast now, and it is driving me crazy!!!

ETA....She is pissing me off.  She was talking about Tyler and said maybe he would be a good Bachelor because "he does like to date around". Seriously Hannah?? You dumped him!! He can do what he wants. 

Edited by nutty1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 14
3 hours ago, nutty1 said:

I have read through the season how Hannah's speaking pattern drove people crazy, especially her pauses in a sentence. I never really paid attention truthfully, I was always watching and doing something else. But I am listening to her on a podcast now, and it is driving me crazy!!!

ETA....She is pissing me off.  She was talking about Tyler and said maybe he would be a good Bachelor because "he does like to date around". Seriously Hannah?? You dumped him!! He can do what he wants. 

Hannah is an entitled little brat, she forgets that she was the one that dumped him, but expects him to still be pining over her when things didn't work out with her F1. I'm laughing at the "Tannah" fans acting as if Tyler did Hannah wrong! lol! Hannah wants to have her cake and eat it to, but since Tyler is not willing to do what she wants, she throws a little fit! lol!

Edited by carlie
  • Love 17

I think you mean, “It dashes ABC’s and Hannah’s attempts to shift the narrative toward Hannah being a strong, independent woman who eventually got her fairytale ending with the right guy and back toward Hannah being a dipshit with horrible taste in men who never should have be the Bachelorette and didn’t deserve a guy like Tyler after relegating him to sloppy fourths and only after her top two choices gave her no choice but to dump them”. There, fixed it. 

All of this drama is hilarious from the outside. I'm sure it would make me tear my hair out to watch Hannah be that dumb over Jed and Luke on the show but as fodder for podcasts like Bachelor Party and Who Weekly, it's incredibly entertaining. If they're going to keep casting Instagram models, they should expect this level of nonsense. 

• Love 3
On 8/9/2019 at 3:58 PM, carlie said:

he does like to date around

She has no business commenting on anything he does at all. She let him go. He's now all over the news with Gigi and she's going to attack him?

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Artsda said:

She has no business commenting on anything he does at all. She let him go. He's now all over the news with Gigi and she's going to attack him?

I wonder if Tyler tells her he did it with Gigi in a windmill, four times,  Hannah would feel forced to accept that Jesus loves him and she should stop chastising him?

• LOL 17
  • Love 5

I think that she may have forgotten that the show is over and she is no longer the "star" and the desire of every man around her.  I know that the magazine and all kinds of outlets are stating that Tyler was the runner up, but I believe that's only because she let Luke go after their argument and that he was intended to go to the final 2 which means Tyler would not have been there.  Now that they're both in the real world again, Tyler has choices and she needs to live with the fact that she eliminated him and he has moved on from her and the show.  He did not leave a "girl friend" to be on the show, he was not jealous during the show, and he left when she eliminated him.  He went through the cycle with his reputation pretty well intact and Hannah needs to just let him go and not imply that he is "playing around" or doing anything that affects her whatsoever.

• Love 15
On 8/6/2019 at 4:36 PM, Mabinogia said:

I know folks are all "go Tyler" for being seen with her but I'm more in the "he could still do better than some vacuous heiress" but he likes what he likes so best of luck to him. 

He's a successful New York model and his agency is probably salivating at all the press he's getting by stepping out with a Hadid.

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, seacliffsal said:

I think that she may have forgotten that the show is over and she is no longer the "star" and the desire of every man around her. 

Well it's not surprising since she has many of the tweenie (or at least mentally they're teens) Bachelor Nation fans feeding into that entitlement for her. The ones going around calling her Queen and talking about how they "see themselves in her because she's awkward and goofy and messy in relationships and doesn't always get it right". And so "like omg, she's like so relateable". 

The ones who romanticized the idea of her and Tyler and his swooping in at the end to save the day and give her a happy ending after her dumbass fucked up her own season. Sure Jed wasn't forthcoming but Luke was all on her, canceling cocktail party after party because the guys were frustrated by Luke was all on her.

But despite all of this, Tyler was supposed to be the most understanding and accepting man ever and just slide into the role of boyfriend to satisfy some delusional shippers and save the end of Hannah's season. And that he had the audacity in their eyes to not do this, now makes him the worse person in the world. It's really quite laughable. 

Hannah's own words give her away and prove that Tyler's done nothing wrong. Right after the pictures of her and Tyler came out, she did an interview where she made it clear they were still figuring things out and were both single. Then on Ali and Rachel's podcast, after babbling on and being mostly incoherent she says something like they had been figuring things out and she just wish she'd had more than two days before he went on a date. 

What I got from that is that Tyler and Hannah hung out but it was clear they were free to see other people. Unfortunately for her, one of these other people Tyler decided to see was a hugely famous model and so the press picked it up. And so the narrative became how Tyler chose a supermodel over her. And so what she's pressed about is her ego being bruised. And those thirst trap posts/stories she's making on Instagram, as if to say, "look I'm hot and sexy too" is bordering a wee bit on sad. 

Meanwhile Tyler continues to remain unbothered and is not engaging in any of the comments. I loved how some were in his comments actually saying he should make a statement to explain himself to Bachelor Nation fans. Some of these people are beyond nuts. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

Meanwhile Tyler continues to remain unbothered and is not engaging in any of the comments. I loved how some were in his comments actually saying he should make a statement to explain himself to Bachelor Nation fans. Some of these people are beyond nuts. 

Someone should introduce Donald Trump’s handlers to Tyler’s handlers. They could impart some wisdom about when to just STFU. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

And those thirst trap posts/stories she's making on Instagram, as if to say, "look I'm hot and sexy too" is bordering a wee bit on sad. 

Oh goodness. I was curious so I looked up her Instagram stories and she is one of the most annoying and narcissistic characters this show has ever had. She's such a try hard and thinks she's the shit now and somehow her messy ways are "cute".

Who is feeding her all that? Wow, I knew she was immature on the show but her real self outside the show... all the men on her season dodged a bullet, including Luke and Jed. I don't wish that on anyone.

Edited by waving feather
  • Love 3

Hannah can post all the thirst traps she wants Tyler is just not interested. I'll admit that she has a very nice body in that story she posted with her on the beach but dassit! Her personality is just a turnoff to many and I don't see Tyler getting with a girl just because she has a nice face & is pretty. He probably wants to have more in common with the girls he dates and someone who can speak clearly and not fumble over their words and take long pauses from brain farts.

Hannah is now also listening to rap music because that's what Tyler does. Hannah is now using the term hot girl summer because Tyler's friend did. Hannah is Probably stalking Tyler's interest again like she did his playlist to because that's what she did before. 

Hannah's biggest fans are on reddit and that is it because everywhere else I go I see people hating her on Facebook and instagram for example. The Hannah support is very bubble-lite. Don't let reddit fool you.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, XoxoGG said:

The Hannah support is very bubble-lite. Don't let reddit fool you.

It really is. ENews posted a quote from Rachel when Hannah appeared on her and Ali's podcast, where she suggested that even if Tyler is single and free do what he wants, being so public with Gigi is kind of disrespectful after he was praising and propping Hannah so much during the season. Now I like Rachel just fine but needless to say I vehemently disagree with her opinion. 

And apparently I was not the only one. Both Wells and Tanner commented on the post and essentially said this is bullshit, Hannah chose someone else, Tyler is not committed to anyone and he can date whoever he wants. Now they kept it polite but the other comments went in. People were not having it.

Many called Hannah entitled, stating how she screwed up her season because of her own dumb choices and now felt entitled to Tyler running back to her and giving her a happy ending she felt she deserved. Despite the fact that she dumped him. 

The Rachel and Ali podcast is where Hannah completely lost me. I was never a fan like her weird stans at Reddit but I didn't dislike her some have commented here. Hannah to me was just someone who was too immature to be the lead. And I said it when the season was winding down that what she needed was to figure her shit out and grow up a bit, get some more life experience. And definitely not just jump back in another relationship. 

But like I said, I didn't dislike her. However, her passive aggressive swipes against Tyler on that podcast made me go "girl bye". Because while some will say she didn't say Tyler was disrespectful to her because again, she knows she has no leg to stand out on this, she sure passive aggressively co-signed Rachel's saying it. And making comments like he could make a good Bachelor lead because he likes dating around? Again, girl bye. 

Tyler was the only guy from her season defending her all season when she was getting dragged by viewers for keeping Luke for damn never forever and making stupid decision after decision. But because he wasn't willing to be her afterthought and happily jump to her wanting him now, she was all too happy to throw him under the bus. Whatever Hannah.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 12