Type keyword(s) to search

The Bachelorette in the Media

• Start Topic

Congrats to Rachel and Bryan.   Don't care for her dress but all that matters is that she loved it. 

Pretty good record for the Bachelorette to have the lead marry their final 1.   Up to four weddings now with the possibility of two more in JoJo/Jordan and Becca/Garrett.   Only real bad picker lately has been Andi and Hannah.   

• Love 5
15 hours ago, CindyBee said:

Congrats to Rachel and Bryan.   Don't care for her dress but all that matters is that she loved it. 

Pretty good record for the Bachelorette to have the lead marry their final 1.   Up to four weddings now with the possibility of two more in JoJo/Jordan and Becca/Garrett.   Only real bad picker lately has been Andi and Hannah.   

Gee, wonder what Hannah and Andi have in common? 😂😂😂

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, Mabinogia said:

Haha, I didn't think anyone could top Andi for worst picker, but Hannah succeeded. 

I still think Andi's pick was worse because Josh had demonstrated plenty of his controlling and rageaholic tendencies on her season and she still picked him. Jed is many things - a liar, a player, a terrible "musician" - but none of that makes him as bad as Josh IMO.  

• Love 8
22 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

I still think Andi's pick was worse because Josh had demonstrated plenty of his controlling and rageaholic tendencies on her season and she still picked him. Jed is many things - a liar, a player, a terrible "musician" - but none of that makes him as bad as Josh IMO.  

Ok, good point. Andi still wears the crown for Worst Picker! lol But Hannah is a close second if not on quality of bad choice, then quantity since she doubled down with Luke and Jed. Josh, yeah, Josh was just plain scary. IDK what Andi was thinking on that one. She never really came across as insecure (like Josh's other gal Amanda or Hannah even). She had to know she could do better than Josh!!!!

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

I think the other major difference is that Hannah just seems to have an unfortunate douchebag radar and needs some more maturity when it comes to relationships. Whereas, part of Andi's choosing Josh is because she's a clout chaser who is only interested in guys with some type of wealth and fame. Josh was not just Josh Murray to her.

He was Josh Murray, brother of Andy Murray who had all this hype about making it in the NFL and the Murray family was somewhat revered in Atlanta. So that's why yeah I certainly didn't feel bad for her, while I can understand why some would feel bad for Hannah. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

I think the other major difference is that Hannah just seems to have an unfortunate douchebag radar and needs some more maturity when it comes to relationships. Whereas, part of Andi's choosing Josh is because she's a clout chaser who is only interested in guys with some type of wealth and fame. Josh was not just Josh Murray to her.

He was Josh Murray, brother of Andy Murray who had all this hype about making it in the NFL and the Murray family was somewhat revered in Atlanta. So that's why yeah I certainly didn't feel bad for her, while I can understand why some would feel bad for Hannah. 

Yeah it was common knowledge on the LSU fan board during Andi's season that she was well known for her cleat-chasing ways when she was an undergraduate.  I think she ended up with the 3rd string tight end or a back up offensive lineman as her "boyfriend" so she didn't get the big name then.  But when Josh freakin Murray walked out of that limo, her old habits kicked in and you get the mess that was her pick.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I like Jojo and Jordan.  They seem very real on Cashpad, and they seem to get along well, and also found a way to work together.  

As for Rachel and Bryan, in one of the articles posted, it said how she admitted that she originally wanted the tv wedding and then changed her mind.  Part of me doesn't believe her, because I remember reading she didn't get an offer to do it on TV and that bothered her.  So I think she still wanted the TV wedding, but didn't get it.  I am happy for them, but I never really liked her much.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
23 hours ago, CindyBee said:

Yeah it was common knowledge on the LSU fan board during Andi's season that she was well known for her cleat-chasing ways when she was an undergraduate.  I think she ended up with the 3rd string tight end or a back up offensive lineman as her "boyfriend" so she didn't get the big name then.  But when Josh freakin Murray walked out of that limo, her old habits kicked in and you get the mess that was her pick.

Haha 😂. She’s probably the only person who’d consider “Josh freakin’ Murray” a big name. These people are so desperate and thirsty. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, DEL901 said:

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelorette-hannah-brown-posts-candid-note-about-why-shes-not-happy/

Ditched by Tyler?  It was coffee, not a relationship.    Although, to be fair, that was the writer’s term, not hers. 

Well, she picked Luke and Jed over Tyler. She is no longer the bachelorette and isn’t entitled to have exclusive rights to any guy now and she is now back in the real world. Tyler owes her nothing and was beyond decent to her when she was not the same. 

• Love 11

Reality Steve trying so hard to have some big exclusive, he ends up with his egg on his face. Tyler, per his friend's Instagram is in Harlem playing basketball with his buddies, while Gigi is at the VMA's.

And there was no way Gigi was going to attend the VMA's with a guy she's been dating for barely a month. Girl took an entire year before she attended a major Hollywood event with her ex. I can see them doing the after party thing though. 

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

Gigi Hadidmay have attended the 2019 MTV Video Music Awards with her sister Bella Hadid, but once the show wrapped, she cozied up to someone a little different.

While celebrating with pal Taylor Swift at Republic Records party, the model was joined by new love Tyler Cameron, naturally. When the Bachelorette runner-up arrived to the VIP section at the Moxy Hotel, "Taylor greeted him with a big hug," a partygoer tells E! News. "Tyler and Gigi shared a kiss." 

Also joining in the festivities: Ansel Elgort, Halsey, Hayley Kiyoko and Bella. "It was a fun, intimate group," says the insider. "Gigi's friends seem very familiar with Tyler and comfortable around him. He and Gigi were touchy feely and very cute all night."

He's running with the A list now.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

I just love that today’s edition of “what is Tyler doing?” features Taylor Swift.... and it is running on both US and People websites.  

Almost makes me feel sorry for Hannah.   Almost.   She gets cast on DWTS and gets barely a sentence in the stories on the show.  And the guy she dumpedi is rubbing shoulders with A-listers.   

• Love 6
13 hours ago, DEL901 said:

I just love that today’s edition of “what is Tyler doing?” features Taylor Swift.... and it is running on both US and People websites.  

Almost makes me feel sorry for Hannah.   Almost.   She gets cast on DWTS and gets barely a sentence in the stories on the show.  And the guy she dumpedi is rubbing shoulders with A-listers.   

I'm mean.....I love it!! 

He did a podcast with Juliet Litman yesterday.....going to listen shortly. Oh, the joys of working from home!   https://www.theringer.com/2019/8/27/20835788/bachelor-party-b-side-a-one-on-one-with-tyler-cameron

• Love 2
1 hour ago, nutty1 said:

He did a podcast with Juliet Litman yesterday.....going to listen shortly. Oh, the joys of working from home! 

FYI, I read the cliffs notes of this interview and he shuts down any discussion about Gigi Hadid, which should not be a surprise to anyone. He also continues to be very kind about Hannah, saying she called him when she found his father was recently back in the hospital. And he wished her well on DWTS. Does not really talk about the whole post-ATFR drink and pap walk leaving her apartment stuff. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PogYO_Yiuew

Is there a time limit on these links?  My apologies if so.

You can see Hannah dance at .30.

I hate to say it but I think Hannah might do quite well on DWTS.  She's been doing ballet since she was two and I think that's the best background for any kind of dance. 

I think this video is entertaining on several levels so long as you FF through Hannah droning on about herself.  You can see how Caelynn won Miss NC.  She absolutely owns the runway with poise and elegance and you wonder where in the world is that woman while she's  clinging all over the men, crying and acting desperate.

Also the women shouting their names -- heh.

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, JudyObscure said:

I hate to say it but I think Hannah might do quite well on DWTS.  She's been doing ballet since she was two and I think that's the best background for any kind of dance. 

If Bachelor Nation viewers helped Joe get as far as he did with that level of shitty dancing, I for one don't doubt that Hannah will do very well. Because even without the ballet in her background, I couldn't imagine she'd be as awful a dancer as Joe. 

I saw that YouTube video for the first time while Hannah's season was airing and what surprised me was seeing how far Caelynn got. I just knew that the two both competed in the 2018 Miss USA pageant but I never realized that Caelynn came that close to the crown. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

I just knew that the two both competed in 2018 Miss USA but I never realized that Caelynn came that close to the crown. 

Neither did I! Hannah B kept saying, "After Caelynn made the finals she changed." Cleverly wording it so you think she made it to the top ten not second place.

• Love 4

Listened to the podcast while cleaning, and he comes across as such a nice, interesting guy.  I think we knew his favorite book from making The Bachelorette is The Tattooist of Auschwitz.  His next book to read is Where the Crawdads Sing.  He talks family and basketball and his charity.  They are working on helping these kids with their food deserts when school’s out.  He was also talking about how these kids say their goals are to be rappers or professional sports players, and he doesn’t want to end their dream, but open their world to all sorts of other jobs out there.  He is impressive.

• Love 8
10 hours ago, Crs97 said:

Listened to the podcast while cleaning, and he comes across as such a nice, interesting guy.  I think we knew his favorite book from making The Bachelorette is The Tattooist of Auschwitz.  His next book to read is Where the Crawdads Sing.  He talks family and basketball and his charity.  They are working on helping these kids with their food deserts when school’s out.  He was also talking about how these kids say their goals are to be rappers or professional sports players, and he doesn’t want to end their dream, but open their world to all sorts of other jobs out there.  He is impressive.

Totally agree. He would have made a great Bachelor.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, nutty1 said:

A Tyler Bachelor season would have been awesome because he would be the first lead in a long time that the audience would truly believe that most of the women were genuinely interested in.

If the thirst on social media and among Bachelor Nation was anything to go by (I mean dude even got a famous supermodel’s attention) there would have been some really thirsty women in that season. And when the contestants are really attracted to the lead, it makes for more desperation and awesome batshit crazy television.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
13 hours ago, JudyObscure said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PogYO_Yiuew

Is there a time limit on these links?  My apologies if so.

You can see Hannah dance at .30.

I think this video is entertaining on several levels so long as you FF through Hannah droning on about herself.  You can see how Caelynn won Miss NC.  She absolutely owns the runway with poise and elegance and you wonder where in the world is that woman while she's  clinging all over the men, crying and acting desperate.

Also the women shouting their names -- heh.

I can't believe I wasted 17 minutes of my life watching that! The thing I noticed most? Caelynn's veneers! But wow, first runner up....not too shabby. Yea, Hannah will do well on DWTS.

• Love 1
On 8/28/2019 at 8:11 PM, nutty1 said:

He’s better off without it. ABC and Chris Harrison would have found ways to make him look stupid and cruel. It’s what they do.  It’s what they think their audience wants to see (each and every season. Never change). Glad to see Tyler move on and control his own narrative if he chooses to remain a public figure. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Artsda said:

She really has no right to shade Tyler.

I watched the video and it doesn't look like she's shading Tyler at all, more like she's being self-deprecating. I think she has already moved on, and it's the tabloids and the fandom that are still hung up on it.

• Love 8
On 8/30/2019 at 8:52 AM, Artsda said:

Love Jordan reproposing without all the tv and just a normal way with his own ring.

She really has no right to shade Tyler.

I know it's suppose to be 'funny' but it's really not a good look. To paraphrase Animal House: drunk and stupid is no way to go thru life, son.

• Love 5

“Then, as we got to know each other in the real world and things became normalized, and then I started hearing horror stories about these TV weddings, I am very thankful that we don’t have one and that we’re doing it on our own. I also think that it shows to the world or Bachelor Nation that what we have is more real.”

Rachel had to shade Bachelor Nation in her wedding article. Selling her wedding to People but not televising it doesn't make her more "real." It's no different than Jarret and Ashley. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, the-grey-lady said:

I can't be the only one who remembers Jake and Vienna? And...egads...Ben and Courtney?

You aren't the only one to remember those train wrecks. I still wonder if Jake is gay and that's why he chose the flaky Vienna so he would have an excuse to break up with her. And Courtney ended up dating (or at least sleeping with) Arie too.

• LOL 1
2 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

Just saw hannah on an ABC special about the upcoming fall season.  My husband, who hasn't  watched a minute of the Bachelorette,  asked me, " who is that annoying woman?"

The network is still trying to make her happen.  Sorry ABC, you backed the wrong candidate and now everyone knows she has no charisma, no place in the public eye.  Just another girl in a tough field for breakout.

• Love 4
17 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

You aren't the only one to remember those train wrecks. I still wonder if Jake is gay and that's why he chose the flaky Vienna so he would have an excuse to break up with her. And Courtney ended up dating (or at least sleeping with) Arie too.

I totally loved Courtney on Ben's season.  And post show too as her book was a pretty fun read.   She seems to have righted herself with a boyfriend that is not part of the Bachelor family after giving Ben a second go around and then Arie.  Or was it the other way around!? 

• Love 3

Well damn, looks like this is serious. So Gigi Hadid's maternal grandmother passed away last week. She was from Holland and that's where the funeral was held. Well some started suspecting Tyler might have gone with Gigi to Holland, because he's been almost invisible on social media for like 3-5 days and that's not like him.

And a random person posted on Twitter about seeing the two together at a restaurant in Holland. But social media, so grain of salt and all that. Well, trust TMZ to get the pics.

Yes that is Tyler attending Gigi's grandmother's memorial with her in Holland. Also, most suspected the sighting was true because he and Gigi's sister Bella started following each other. 

So sadly anyone who was still holding out hope, I believe this confirms that no, Tyler will not be The Bachelor. He's a little preoccupied at the moment. 

https://www.tmz.com/2019/09/05/gigi-hadid-bella-anwar-tyler-c-dua-lipa-yolanda-mother-funeral/

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 10