Type keyword(s) to search

The Bachelorette in the Media

• Start Topic

Speaking of Rachel:

During the interview, she said she's always asked if she hooked up with all three guys in the Fantasy Suites, so I guess she decided to fess up. She won't say which two guys though it's obviously Bryan and Peter. The wedding is still on for later this month.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, Dejana said:

Speaking of Rachel:

During the interview, she said she's always asked if she hooked up with all three guys in the Fantasy Suites, so I guess she decided to fess up. She won't say which two guys though it's obviously Bryan and Peter. The wedding is still on for later this month.

I thought it was pretty much known that Rachel was intimate with two of the men in her in Final 3. Most assumed as much when about the Fantasy Suites she would always say she didn't sleep with all three but then go mum when asked if it was two.

And yes most just always assumed it was Peter and Bryan since it was obvious Eric was totally friend zoned with Rachel. Well she always made it clear that she told Bryan everything once filming wrapped, knowing there was no point to lie about anything because she didn't know how the producers would edit the season and what they would or wouldn't show. So I'm sure he's well aware of whoever else she slept with. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, dom16 said:

So... this is really happening? Our little Tyler has graduated from trash tier reality TV to the world of real celebrities? I'm so proud.

lol, I can hear the collective screams of outrage from the Hannah fans and Hannah/Tyler shippers who are just outraged that Tyler dared to not gladly accept Hannah's scraps even after she rejected him first. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

Ugh, I am sure she will last a long time too.

Oh the Redditors are already gearing up to vote like crazy and "get her that mirrorball she deserves" because haven't you heard, poor Hannah has lost so much.

And the redditors were the ones voting hard for Joe last season to the point that he outlasted a lot of really good dancers. And I can't imagine Hannah will be as terrible a dancer as Joe. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 3

I dont watch DWTS so I am all for Hannah keeping busy with the show instead of acting desperate on her IG. Maybe she'll get into a showmance with her partner. Doesnt matter if he will probably be married; it's whatevah the Queen wants, right?

• Love 4

Thank you, merci, obrigado, gracias, danke, tak, spasibo, arigato, to all of you here posting on this. I got tired of reading "poor Hannah" and "Tyler is shit" posts on Reddit. The Tannah fans wanted their Harlequin novel/Hallmark Movie Network/Reese Witherspoon romcom happily ever after ending and they didn't get it. Bwahahahah!!!!! No lies were told by you guys regarding the end of this show. It was SHE who felt that Jed and Luke were better than Tyler. It was SHE who turned down his proposal. It was SHE who banged other guys and not Tyler. Now, she wants him back because of her immaturity and her poor judgment, especially after her parents and JED'S parents threw warning signs at her? It's time she got a taste of her own medicine.

Tyler can date every past, present, and future Victoria's Secret models thrown at him. Heck, he could date geriatric models like Christie Brinkley as well. He has my permission. If it makes Hee Haw Honey Daisy Mae look bad, that's fine with me.

• Love 13

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.etonline.com/tyler-cameron-teams-up-with-former-bachelorette-andi-dorfman-for-nyc-marathon-prep-130577%3famp

Before the season ended, I was so rooting for TC as the next Bachelor. I am so happy for him not to be it now. He continues to impress me and Im thrilled to see him applying his season in the spotlight to good use. He really seems cut from a different mold than the usual fodder that gets cast on this franchise. Good for you, Tyler! 

• Love 10

Today's Daily Mail has Tyler and Andi posing outside his apartment.  Apparently, they went to a running event.  I think Andi was trying to get more attention through Tyler, and maybe she wants to hit it, too.  She had to know that media people are outside his place. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7360729/Tyler-Cameron-heads-mystery-girl-just-day-going-date-Gigi-Hadid.html

Edited by nittanycougar
  • Love 2
On 8/14/2019 at 3:08 PM, truthaboutluv said:

And the redditors were the ones voting hard for Joe last season to the point that he outlasted a lot of really good dancers. And I can't imagine Hannah will be as terrible a dancer as Joe. 

I liked DWTS the first few seasons, but soon it was all bought and paid for by agents, sponsors, and Twitter/etc.  Media plaything/American Idol "mentor," Bobby Bones (who can't dance) won in 2018 simply because of his social media presence.  Why go to the expense of producing the show?

• Love 4

I have no idea who the Chrisleys are but Josh's backhanded statement shows what  a jerk he is.  "I pray for these people and wish them nothing but the best and that they reflect on what awful low-life thugs they are."   Right, Josh.  I wish nothing but the best for you and hope you find help for that pathological perspiration problem.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
31 minutes ago, b2H said:

I wouldn’t know why Tyler would care about 30 girls over Gigi Hadid.  He would have to deal with her mother, Yolanda, but even so, with the nutcases on this show anymore, why would he bother?

As a producer, Chris Harrison's first role is to push the franchise and sell the idea that everyone is just desperately hoping to be the lead and they are the ones rejecting someone as the lead. I said it in the Spoiler thread, as someone who followed Tyler's social media during the season, Gigi or no Gigi, I actually never got the impression he was particularly interested in being The Bachelor.

And in one of his post-season interviews, Tyler admitted that his modeling agent actually did not want him to do The Bachelorette, thinking it would be bad for his image, with how the contestants are looked down upon in the business.

So I think that also played a factor in his not wanting to be the lead. And yes, now that dude is dating a bonafide famous supermodel, yeah I'd say he's really not interested. But it's Chris Harrison's job to make it seem like they're the ones who in the end rejected Tyler.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 12
27 minutes ago, b2H said:

I wouldn’t know why Tyler would care about 30 girls over Gigi Hadid.  He would have to deal with her mother, Yolanda, but even so, with the nutcases on this show anymore, why would he bother?

“If Tyler is bouncing around from girl to girl and loving the life and enjoying the limelight -- which, by the way, good on him. That's fine. If that's what you want to do right now, I don't blame him. He's probably enjoying life really, really well -- but that's not someone we're going to want to have as our Bachelor or Bachelorette," Harrison explained

Excuse me, but isn’t the Bachelor going to be bouncing from one girl to the next in the limelight through the course of the show? He just described EXACTLY what the Bachelor is. What he means is, Tyler isn’t submissive and willing to do whatever producers tell him. If you ever hear Harrison in interviews, he talks about “good” bachelors and Bachelorettes giving themselves over to “the process”. Which is code for shutting up and doing as they’re told. Anyone that believes ABC cares about these people’s love lifes is kidding himself. 

Run, Tyler, run. You can have your own version of dating 30 women at once, backstage the Victoria Secret Fashion Show. Waaay better than pretending to like a girl dressed up as an aardvark, a girl who brings an air horn on every date, and five women who are just going to cry no matter what happens, or whoever else Chris Harrison brings on for “the most dramatic season ever!”

• Love 19
50 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

Run, Tyler, run. You can have your own version of dating 30 women at once, backstage the Victoria Secret Fashion Show. Waaay better than pretending to like a girl dressed up as an aardvark, a girl who brings an air horn on every date, and five women who are just going to cry no matter what happens, or whoever else Chris Harrison brings on for “the most dramatic season ever!”

Haha, right? Tyler can make his own version of the Bachelor. I am sure he could put a post on Instagram and have 30 women lined up outside his door in 10 minutes. He doesn't need Production to pick a bunch of unstable, desperate fame whore for him. 

I think he is smarter than most of these contestants and is going to get out while he's actually ahead. Being on Bachelorette put him out there and he left on a high note, his positive buzz is far greater than his negative. If he becomes the Bachelor, the risk of him becoming hated like pretty much every beloved contestant before him, is not worth the reward of...money? I mean, if he doesn't want to be an "influencer" or want to swim in the cesspool that is the Bachlor Dating Pool, there really is no benefit to him to do it. 

• Love 13

I was smirking hard listening to Tyler's interview with Ben&Ashley. I don't know who Ben is but I gathered he was the lead some time ago (the Ashley persona 's crazy talk was actively killing my brain cells). Anyway, Ben was so adamant / keen on giving Tyler unsolicited advice on handling post-show fame. He considers himself an expert in the matter because he gave him a lecture on how "this tourney will change him" and how "in 5 years time he will be grateful for it looking back" provided he does X&Y (some shallow bits of advice)... 

Now what is funny is that both of them were so excited to include Tyler into Bachelor Nation world (they invited him to some music festival all the "allumni" are going to attend (to f*uck each other I presume?) and this Ben character offered Tyler advice on how to handle father's illness and invited him for drinks). Tyler of course accepted this warm welcome to Bachelor Nation world, responding "tell me when and I am there" but it didn't sound so sincere. 

I think Tyler is the only person normal enough to see how ridiculous/toxic/limited/uninspiring this crowd of people is! He voted with his feet, running away from them all as soon as he could and now everybody is giving Tyler sh*t (my favourite Rachel included) and defending Hannah who has NOTHING in her life besides reality shows (now dancing with the Stars , right?)and all things Bachelor. 

And how ironic is it that Bachelor Nation hoped Tyler would stick to their group, mingling with them, probably starting his own podcast (this is apparently a must!), shilling crap, going to events and dating other former contestants. Surprise! It turned out he has other prospects and ambitions in life! The Bachelorette was just an adventure he won't be defined by like all of them still are...(this Ben persona is a freaking weirdo (can somebody explain his claims to being the expert here?), he sounds like a legit cult member)

Edited by Nika
  • Love 12
14 minutes ago, Nika said:

this Ben persona is a freaking weirdo (can somebody explain his claims to being the expert here?), he sounds like a legit c

Ben Higgins he was a contestant on The Bachelorette and than became the Bachelor.

• Useful 1
3 hours ago, Stan39 said:

“If Tyler is bouncing around from girl to girl and loving the life and enjoying the limelight -- which, by the way, good on him. That's fine. If that's what you want to do right now, I don't blame him. He's probably enjoying life really, really well -- but that's not someone we're going to want to have as our Bachelor or Bachelorette," Harrison explained

Oh, please.  The background checks they do on the participants is so full of holes it doesn’t even resemble Swiss cheese.  Non-existent, already.  Most of the contestants in the last two or three seasons had full blown relationships going on, for Pete’s sake.

• Love 4

Chocolatine, it was some I heart radio music festival which will be held in late August this year from what I remember. "Everybody will be there". Ben&Ashley are partners with this radio / their podcast is sponsored by this station. 

Biakbiak - thank you! I heard this name many times but somehow I thought it was some other Ben. He sounded nuts on the podcast. 

Edited by Nika
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Nika said:

Chocolatine, it was some I heart radio music festival which will be held in late August this year from what I remember. "Everybody will be there". Ben&Ashley are partners with this radio / their podcast is sponsored by this station. 

Silly me, of course there's more than one music festival where everyone from the Bachelor Family meets and hooks up. 😂

And just to clarify, there were two leads named Ben, Flajnik (commonly referred to on this board as Flapjack) and Higgins. Higgins is the one with the podcast.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Hold on. Maybe Tyler should reconsider. There are so many opportunities to milk the Bachelor fame for a lifetime! It just hit me, doing a quick count here... 5$ times let's say 100 people audience, 500$ a gig! Now that's a career opportunity he cannot pass on!

Screenshot_20190819-123249.png

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, Nika said:

Hold on. Maybe Tyler should reconsider. There are so many opportunities to milk the Bachelor fame for a lifetime! It just hit me, doing a quick count here... 5$ times let's say 100 people audience, 500$ a gig! Now that's a career opportunity he cannot pass on!

Screenshot_20190819-123249.png

LOL - He's missing out on a potential goldmine... fools gold that it!

Wonder how Blake will be received after his time in Paradise.  As for Jason... he was quickly sliding into Bachelorette irrelevancy until he got involved with Kaitlyn.

• LOL 2
21 hours ago, Nika said:

I was smirking hard listening to Tyler's interview with Ben&Ashley. I don't know who Ben is but I gathered he was the lead some time ago (the Ashley persona 's crazy talk was actively killing my brain cells). Anyway, Ben was so adamant / keen on giving Tyler unsolicited advice on handling post-show fame. He considers himself an expert in the matter because he gave him a lecture on how "this tourney will change him" and how "in 5 years time he will be grateful for it looking back" provided he does X&Y (some shallow bits of advice)... 

Now what is funny is that both of them were so excited to include Tyler into Bachelor Nation world (they invited him to some music festival all the "allumni" are going to attend (to f*uck each other I presume?) and this Ben character offered Tyler advice on how to handle father's illness and invited him for drinks). Tyler of course accepted this warm welcome to Bachelor Nation world, responding "tell me when and I am there" but it didn't sound so sincere. 

I think Tyler is the only person normal enough to see how ridiculous/toxic/limited/uninspiring this crowd of people is! He voted with his feet, running away from them all as soon as he could and now everybody is giving Tyler sh*t (my favourite Rachel included) and defending Hannah who has NOTHING in her life besides reality shows (now dancing with the Stars , right?)and all things Bachelor. 

And how ironic is it that Bachelor Nation hoped Tyler would stick to their group, mingling with them, probably starting his own podcast (this is apparently a must!), shilling crap, going to events and dating other former contestants. Surprise! It turned out he has other prospects and ambitions in life! The Bachelorette was just an adventure he won't be defined by like all of them still are...(this Ben persona is a freaking weirdo (can somebody explain his claims to being the expert here?), he sounds like a legit cult member)

I’ve heard Ben be far creepier. They do sound like they’re in a cult. He’ll talk about allowing contestants to “share their story”. One girl (I forget her name, she matched up with Dean on Winter Games and travels the world on her parents’ money) when asked if she’d consider being the Bachelorette paused then said it would be an interesting “role”. It’s really NOT about finding someone and connecting with people. These people see their lives as stories to share with the world. And they have no shame or self awareness or decency when ABC asks them to make fools of themselves (or worse) on national television. They all need therapy. 

• Love 6

It seems like there is a Tyler story every day on TMZ or Daily Mail.  He is really having a moment.  I hope he does continue to have success.

I just don't understand why he went all the way to the proposal if his main goal was to get publicity for modeling.  He had plenty of attention during the season, and it would have been more honest to back out while he was ahead and let Hannah focus on someone who was into it.

Just now, nittanycougar said:

I just don't understand why he went all the way to the proposal if his main goal was to get publicity for modeling.  He had plenty of attention during the season, and it would have been more honest to back out while he was ahead and let Hannah focus on someone who was into it.

Because he was likely in "bubble love" like many of the contestants who come on the show. When you're cut off from everything and forced to only focus on the lead, it's easy to start to believe you are in love, until the show ends and real life sets in.

Which is exactly why so many of the relationships from the franchise have failed and the ones that do succeed is because as they tell it, they put in the time and effort to build the relationship in the real world.

Also I think you're forgetting that the season is taped and so Tyler would not know of whatever attention he would get when the season aired, while he was filming it. And I'm a little confused about how Tyler was dishonest, unless one thinks he had no feelings for Hannah at all and I don't buy that. And trust, Hannah had no problems focusing on others instead of Tyler.

It's why she spent most of her season keeping Luke's crazy ass around and later picking Jed and let's not forget banging Peter multiple times in the windmill. She didn't even have sex with Tyler. So yeah sorry, he took nothing from her. No that was Jed who allowed her to get engaged to him while knowingly having a girlfriend back home. 

All Tyler did was be a nice guy to Hannah and that came back to bite him in the ass when some viewers put him on a ridiculous pedestal and decided he needed to come in and save her after things with Jed went to shit. And because he didn't do that and chose to go spend his time with a model as a single guy who is entitled to do so, some Bachelor Nation fans got all in their feelings. 

• Love 11

Tyler was clearly in it for business from the beginning.  He gave an interview indicating that he talked with his agent about what the show would do for his career. 

I don't think he was in love with anything except the idea of more Instagram followers, which he got.  He was manipulating the situation to have a better career outcome for himself.  Of course it is his right to try to get business from the show, but let's not pretend he was too caught up in love to know what he was doing.  He could have excused himself before the end like Luke did.

Edited by nittanycougar
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, nittanycougar said:

Of course it is his right to try to get business from the show, but let's not pretend he was too caught up in love to know what he was doing. 

No one has done that. Because unless I've missed it, Tyler hasn't done anything for anyone to make an excuse of "he didn't know what he was doing". Dude handled himself very well on the show and came out of it looking great.

And if this is about what happened post season, well as Hannah so aptly said to Luke, Tyler didn't owe Hannah a damn thing. And he certainly didn't owe her being her backup option because the guy she chose turned out to be a cheating liar. 

It continues to amaze me how in 2019 some people still seem to think any of these people truly come on this show "to find love". EVERYONE comes on this show for some type of fame, attention, brand, new experience, etc. Most of these people are television good looking and we're supposed to believe they couldn't get dates and relationships away from reality television?

So pageant Hannah was solely looking to find a husband? Really, which is why she's likely heading onto DWTS next month, her third reality show? Rachel said flat out, when her friends suggested she go on The Bachelor, her mindset was, "why would I do that when everyone knows the black women never last long".

But then she figured, "well it could turn into a great opportunity if nothing else" and so that's why she did it. Which is why she admits that it still blows her away that she legitimately met her soon to be husband on the franchise. Because yeah, you know what, she went in cynical about the whole thing. 

So yeah Tyler came on the show as some career opportunity. But it doesn't mean he didn't develop any feelings for Hannah. And more importantly, at the end of the day, Hannah didn't pick him anyway, lest we forget. She wanted Luke, Jed, and Peter before him. And when did Luke excuse himself? Dude threw a man-child tantrum when he was eliminated until he finally left. Again, after she eliminated him. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 8
Just now, nittanycougar said:

I am referring to the other Luke who left on his own before he was eliminated by Hannah.

Well yeah he eliminated himself after a nutjob body slammed him and Hannah made it clear she didn't give a shit. Dude knew he was on borrowed time on the show anyway. If it wasn't that week, he'd have likely been eliminated the next one. 

• Love 6

Makes Chris Harrison's comments about Tyler not being suitable to be the Bachelor more laughable.  They would totally kill to have him as the Bachelor but there is no way he'd take it, so they are rejecting him first and publicly.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

Not surprising, Hannah, another reality TV star... So predictable. Another season of navel-gazing... trying on dresses, looking pretty, tons of make-up on her face while talking about her "journey", about how "hard the rehearsals are going to be, like, really hard"... 

Ps. Looking at the most recent photos of Gigi and Tyler there is one thing that hit me hard. I don't know why is Gigi supposed to be "better" than Hannah just because she is a supermodel. She is better than Hannah (in my opinion) but for different reasons 

I will say something I have been thinking all along. It is so nice to see Gigi, wearing sportswear and casual clothes, with her hair in a bun, withnatural make-up/without fake eyelashes and looking...so normal, approachable. I look at her pics and she is a natural girl, a pretty girl who looks just like me in my everyday life (minimal make-up, casual style), just happens to be a widely famous supermodel. She is so much more relatable than Hannah with her fake eye-lashed girlfriends from Bachelor Nation who try so hard to be pretty/relatable. Even Hannah in her recent interviews... too much make up and trying so hard. 

I think for Tyler it is refreshing to hang out with a girl like Gigi. He seems to be an authentic person, very down-to-earth.

Hannah is so high-maintenance, to be honest I think GiGi is more relaxed about things and more laid-back. She is self-confident and doesn't feel the need to be in the centre of attention all the time like Hannah, who is constantly in approval-seeking mode. A wild thing to say but I am convinced a supermodel is more easy going than Hannah. 

25074698f5664f1e855fb24a60d30b68_lg.jpg

922ae109ea0e41dabf8b96abab9695ac_lg.jpg

Edited by Nika
  • Love 5
40 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/rachel-lindsay-stresses-out-over-last-minute-wedding-prep/

i didn’t realize Rachel’s wedding was so soon.   At the end of the article it mentions her flying out for her destination wedding on the 22nd. 

Yup, it's this weekend. She posted an IG story a few days ago after getting their marriage license. And this post was cute. Any Beyonce/Jay Z fans will get the reference. 

I'm genuinely happy for them one, because as someone who followed them after Rachel's season, I really like their vibe and dynamic as a couple. For all the crap Bryan got, he really was the real deal. He's totally the calm to Rachel's nuttiness.

And two, yeah I like that like Des and Chris, they proved all the haters wrong. Because the level of vitriol and nastiness those two got was so unfair and unnecessary.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, truthaboutluv said:

Yup, it's this weekend. She posted an IG story a few days ago after getting their marriage license. And this post was cute. Any Beyonce/Jay Z fans will get the reference. 

I'm genuinely happy for them one, because as someone who followed them after Rachel's season, I really like their vibe and dynamic as a couple. For all the crap Bryan got, he really was the real deal. He's totally the calm to Rachel's nuttiness.

And two, yeah I like that like Des and Chris, they proved all the haters wrong. Because the level of vitriol and nastiness those two got was so unfair and unnecessary.

I'll never forget the date they had In  Switzerland.  Rachel popped up where the men were and offered Bryan the first date.  He jumped up and went off down the street with her and he looked so incredibly happy I checked to see if his feet had left the ground.  I never doubted his love for her for one minute.   

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Nika said:

I will say something I have been thinking all along. It is so nice to see Gigi, wearing sportswear and casual clothes, with her hair in a bun, withnatural make-up/without fake eyelashes and looking...so normal, approachable. I look at her pics and she is a natural girl, a pretty girl who looks just like me in my everyday life (minimal make-up, casual style), just happens to be a widely famous supermodel. She is so much more relatable than Hannah with her fake eye-lashed girlfriends from Bachelor Nation who try so hard to be pretty/relatable. Even Hannah in her recent interviews... too much make up and trying so hard. 

Gigi is a product of reality TV just like Hannah (and Tyler). Her parents and former stepfather are very rich/famous, she only became a model because of nepotism and social media followers (same as her friend Kendall Jenner). She dresses and styles herself "natural" because models are supposed to look like they don't have to make an effort, and Hannah looks like she puts in too much of an effort because that's what pageant queens are supposed to do, but they're two sides of the same coin. Gigi just had more privilege and an earlier start.

• Love 10

I was listening to Ben and Ashley's podcast from 8/20. Wells Adams was filling in for Ashley (love him). Producer Amy (whoever that is) called them and said she wants to invite Jed to play some IHeart country event. So Ben called him (yea, right, it was not planned). Anyway, Jed will be singing at the SoCal Country At The Brewery Presented by Miller Lite, on Sept 7.