Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week of 9/15/14

Athena
  • Start Topic

After a week of shows I gotta say.... Rosie Perez was a very good choice..... Honestly she was a confusing pick...... even when one of our members mentioned her when we were first talking about new hosts..... I dont remember her as being a guest host but I am a fan..... I look forward to hearing more from her.

Nichole Wallace was the best of the Right wing hosts that went in and out of that show...... I see her in the future being a host instead of a Right wing host..... she is entertaining

It should be a good year for The View

• Love 10

I miss Joy a lot. I'd completely love her instead of Whoopi.

Speaking of, I'll give Whoopi a ton of credit for getting through the Billy Crystal interview and making me cry too. She does well one on one like that. It is interesting to see how she is wide awake now they she's got competition.

I don't mind Nicolle because I know her and her bag of tricks from Morning Joe. Hey, she's not a brainless Jesus twin, and does not appear to base her life and opinions on really dumb shit like they did. And it doesn't look like she's a behind the scenes fighter and pouter like our FOX bimbo. That's why I believe none of the feuding stories - too easy.

This is back on my dvr because of Rosie, but I'm surprised by how much I'm enjoying the whole show. Please Rosie - don't ditch us again! Hopefully she's learned to let shit slide and move on. Of course Hasselbeck was horrid, but after illnesses and children? Who cares, so what (miss you, Joy!)?

Edited by EmeraldGirl
  • Love 11

Regarding today's BC interview....Whoopi was more emotional there than when her mother passed.  However, I am assuming she knew her mother wasn't long for the world so her death was expected.  Whatever the case, she and Billy had me crying too.....a very touching segment on their lovely friend.

Edited by Vixenstud
  • Love 9

Yep I cried too!

Today's show was way more relaxed and I felt the hosts had a vibe, were in sync. I even enjoyed Whoopi, especially when she talked about the  vagina class where they had the mirror and flashlight. It's really nice to see her awake, present and actively participating in the discussions.

• Love 7

It's watching how human and emotional Whoopi can be, as she was during the conversation with Billy Crystal, that I can mildly tolerate her nonsense during hot topics. Wow, just amazing. And how they held hands at the end.

And OH.MY.GOD. That wee Angelina Jordan was nothing short of AMAZING! And I loved how Rosie talked to her and brought her Minnie Mouse and the princesses..and Tinkerbell, plush dolls at the end, and how Angelina thanked and hugged her back.

Interestingly enough, I got sex education, learned about vaginas, penises, menstrual cycles and yes, SEX, in the fifth and 8th grades. Of course, I had to have my parents sign a permission slip allowing me to learn. Public school, free; and considering what a throwback old fashioned woman my mom is, I was surprised she didn't have a problem.  Then again, when I got my period, she didn't freak and we had the best conversation about how to use pads...and yeah, in addition to the Maxis, we also had the um...pads that had the belts? Remember those, fellow posters who was kid in the '70s?

Ahem.

So today's hot topics was nice. And by that I mean, no arguing.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 11

I haven't watched the whole show yet but cried with Whoopie in the Billy Crystal interview.

Wow what has been missing with bitsy, sherri & jenny on board is sure being revealed.

Now we have intelligent, thoughtful LADIES who know how to interview by (gasp)

looking at the interviewee in the eye not themselves in the monitor.

So hope that the quality of the shows this week keeps on!!! Even by today (or when

it was taped) they seemed more comfortable with each other...

• Love 5

Loved Friday's show. I have high hopes for the new season.

The segment with Whoopi and Billy reminiscing about Robin was heartfelt and lovely.

Whoopi mentioned taking a "know your vagina" class which brought back memories, because I volunteered at a Free Clinic as a filing clerk during college in the 70’s and they offered similar classes and I was always amazed at how many women signed up for them!

• Love 4
John Benjamin Hickey called WG "Gandhi like", on WWHL. I adore JBH but, good lord!

I saw this too, Imjagain.   The established Hollywood and Broaway stars do seem to have a high level of respect for her.  Maybe they don't get involved in petty "hot topics" conversations.  They sit around...all mellow, at various luxury accommodations (homes, hotels, yachts, private buses) and have intelligent conversations.  She might come off better with her peers--whom she doesn't feel required to---ahem, educate.

Now we have intelligent, thoughtful LADIES who know how to interview by (gasp)

looking at the interviewee in the eye not themselves in the monitor.

Dumbdownus, they also seem to be given a little more time with each person.  I think Sweaty Geddie gave them four minutes per celebrity--if that.  Spark it, wind it down, go to commercial.  It seems more relaxed and respectful these days.  Time will tell.

• Love 5

I knew seeing Whoopi and Billy without Robin Williams was going to be sad, but seeing her cry just broke my heart.    Robin's death has touched so many people--it just breaks my heart that someone so loved went the way he did.   I have heard a lot of stories about how crazy he could be, but honestly, I've never heard a story about him doing anything to hurt anyone....except himself--ever.   I enjoyed both his comedy and his dramatic work, and I'll miss him.

And what a lovely man Billy Crystal is.   I watched his HBO special about his love of his hard-working father, and it was absolutely beautiful.    He's been a good husband, a great father, and he's had a wonderful, diverse career---I enjoy anything he does.

It feels so weird to me to be looking forward to this show.    I work from home and have some talk or news show on in the background all day--and usually the View was hit or miss for me--I watched mostly to gawk at the train wreck it's been for the past couple of years--and this week, I'm actually looking forward to the show.
I like all of the hosts--I think for being hired so quickly and not having much time to gel as a team, they are doing great.   There has been more meaningful content in this one week than I can remember in the past two years.

Rosie O with the little singer was adorable.   Nobody relates to kids like Ro.    I think she's done some really good work this week with her one on one with Barbra, and some of the segments she's led.    They've all done a good job--and now this is a show I'll watch my dvr of when I am not able to see it live--I used to just delete the recording if I didn't hear of some dumb snark-worthy thing happening.

• Love 10

And OH.MY.GOD. That wee Angelina Jordan was nothing short of AMAZING! And I loved how Rosie talked to her and brought her Minnie Mouse and the princesses..and Tinkerbell, plush dolls at the end, and how Angelina thanked and hugged her back

Ro is truly amazing with kids!

• Love 1

Talking about Angelina Jordan..... I have to say that I just hate those reality shows that promote little kids..... I think it is such a mistake to try to make young kids stars..... so many stories of negative results for child stars...... but this little girl had a very nice voice and sang Fly Me To The Moon very well

• Love 1
Talking about Angelina Jordan..... I have to say that I just hate those reality shows that promote little kids..... I think it is such a mistake to try to make young kids stars..... so many stories of negative results for child stars...... but this little girl had a very nice voice and sang Fly Me To The Moon very well

Roger et al...this little girl was fabulous, of course...but, isn't she mimicking (exactly) Billie Holiday's recording?  She has the voice, but eventually she'll need her own style.  I cannot listen to Billie Holiday (or imitators) without having David Sedaris pop into my mind.  He can sing just like her too.  Hilarious.

Edited by Former Nun
  • Love 6

this little girl was fabulous, of course...but, isn't she mimicking (exactly) Billie Holiday's recording? She has the voice, but eventually she'll need her own style.

Agreed. She's an excellent mimic, but she'll need more at some point. Maybe on Norway's Got Talent she was able to showcase more of her own style. She was adorable though, and Rosie did a great job with the interview, especially since the girl wasn't very responsive to Rosie's questions.

ETA: The way the girl was styled, I thought she was going to sing a Lorde song.

Edited by canter
  • Love 1

Roger et all...this little girl was fabulous, of course...but, isn't she mimicking (exactly) Billie Holiday's recording?  She has the voice, but eventually she'll need her own style.  I cannot listen to Billie Holiday (or imitators) without having David Sedaris pop into my mind.  He can sing just like her too.  Hilarious.

That's exactly what I was thinking as I watched.  "Well, she's a great mimic but is she a great singer?"  She's quite young yet and she's talented so I'm sure as she gets older she'll find her own style.  I wonder what other songs she sings and if they're all exactly the original.

I had to miss the last 15 minutes (but hey! I can now watch it on On Demand!).

Just have to say today's show was great!

It is a true pleasure to be able to read, hear and see such positive comments. And for the show to be thought-provoking again.

No more going in for the dirt on guests (looking at BW here), or stupid jokes, or the hosts trying for attention, sexually harassing the male guests, behaving like screaming teens, screeching, derailing conversations, wiggling, dancing, gluttony, horniness......Even "mom talk" without saying "as a single mom...." Just because they are mothers. Well, not Rosie P that I am aware of and with her there is no resentment because she isn't one or feeling she is not capable of the conversations about children.

And the co-hosts seem to get along a little better as the days go forward. In a more relaxed way, and letting disagreeing with each other go, and just carry on.

They are making sparks in a much better way for me.

I'm even accepting Nicole. I think because she is finally laughing and finding her way out of pure politics....especially after her associations with Bush, McCain, Palin and Joe Scarborough, lol.

Very refreshing. Plus the bonus of big name guests....and not because they "owe" BW something or she knows of a skeleton in their closet. Or those that had the strength to appear despite BW and SS.

Edited by maggiemae
  • Love 3

Whoopi was much better in today’s show.  See, Wolff?  She can be funny and irreverent without lathering on the stupid.  Show the smart woman that Whoopi can be and maybe the segment isn’t as noisy with buzz, but it is much more interesting and enjoyable. 

I think the question would be better put to Whoopi, since the words are coming out of her mouth and these are her opinions. And have been before even Wolff became the new Executive Producer. As rage inducing as her opinions are, I don't want Wolff censoring them, as I wouldn't want him censoring any of the others.  it's up to Whoopi to bend and acknowledge and accept that she can be wrong in her thinking.  And I certainly don't want them to back off from discussing subjects that can be controversial.

But that's just me.

• Love 4

This show has been a "must miss" for a while for me but I am also enjoying the new hosts so I put it back on the dvr.  I hope it lasts. 

Lots of tears for Whoopi and Billy Crystal's reminiscing about Robin Williams.  So glad the two of them had a platform to have this moment since I remember how funny they all were together on the Comic Relief fundraisers.  I remember at least one time when Whoopi and Billy just stepped back on the stage because Robin was on a roll and they just couldn't keep up.

• Love 2

Wow, after Billy Crystal, I was not going to stay.  Glad I did.  I had not heard of her before, or heard her at all.

She and her voice are true originals in my opinion, and I see she has her own unique style already.  She's eight.  I have no criticism of her, nothing but praise.  I am mesmerized by her almost haunting, beautiful voice.  I closed my eyes, and had I not already known it was an eight year old I was listening to, I would not have known at all.  Rosie was wonderful with her (always has been really, really great with kids, like no one else I have ever seen on air), and this little girl not only has an incredible voice, but she can really use it to sing, and perform just right, and she is also poised, polite, gracious, and knows the right way to thank someone for an unexpected gift.  And she's eight.  She is obviously a very gifted child.

She's an excellent mimic, but she'll need more at some point.

I can't begin to imagine where her talent may take her.

I wonder what other songs she sings and if they're all exactly the original.

Here's a little more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI5Rov3OOZ0

Edited by Dreamboat Annie
  • Love 2

I thought Nichole W was funny when she kept saying... this is my job now... I cant believe this is my job.... from Air Force One to vaginas...... It really cracked me up because it seemed so genuine.... which has been missing from The View

I read your comment before I saw the show and wondered if that was some sort of snotty comment (From Air Force One to vaginas) but you're right, it was genuine and entertaining.  I hope she can get more comfortable with the non-political topics and I don't think I'll mind when it does get political.  Like you, Roger, I also thought she was the best of the "right winger parade" Sweaty Geddie had going on at the table last season.   And unlike Bitsy, she already knows something about broadcasting and politics. 

It feels so weird to me to be looking forward to this show.    I work from home and have some talk or news show on in the background all day--and usually the View was hit or miss for me--I watched mostly to gawk at the train wreck it's been for the past couple of years--and this week, I'm actually looking forward to the show.

I like all of the hosts--I think for being hired so quickly and not having much time to gel as a team, they are doing great.   There has been more meaningful content in this one week than I can remember in the past two years.

I know!  Today pigs were flying outside my window because not only did I watch a taped Friday show but I watched it all and liked it.  

Normally, I would have stopped at the little girl  [i mean some kid prodigy from Norway's Got Talent? come On] but just RO on the stage with her I knew it would be worthwhile to stick around and I wasn't wrong.  Now picture that same booking with the old gang.  Sherri reading the kid's resume to her off a blue card, Bab's eyes scaring the shit out of her, and Whoopi either asleep on the end of the yellow sofa or already split for the day.     Yes, the child was a good singer, but it was the way  they (production, RO, etc) treated the segment that I liked. 

Dumbdownus, they also seem to be given a little more time with each person.  I think Sweaty Geddie gave them four minutes per celebrity--if that.  Spark it, wind it down, go to commercial.  It seems more relaxed and respectful these days.  Time will tell.

I don't know if it's more time (seems like it) but I'm not missing four  interviewers studying their blue cards while waiting for their turn to talk  while Whoopi zones out on the end of the couch.

And speaking of which I thought I might  miss the couch because it was designed to show off shoes (and Bitsy's legs of course). But this week anyway, I didn't feel the need to distract myself with any shoe patrols.  Oh, except for Jessica Chastain's big white pumps which I know have been rather trendy for about a year but my reflex is to look away in horror even on a bride, lol. 

edited to insert missed words.  Drinking and posting again.

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 7

I was disappointed with the much-touted Streisand, umm, interview.  Produced and directed by, with clips, set, makeup, lighting and soft-focus camera lens provided by, Barbra Streisand.  C'mon, Babs.  We, the aging Viewers, will love you more for aging along with us as you continue to pump out the talent.

I don't get the same vibe from either Barbra or Rosie.  Earlier in the week, Barbra appeared on "The Tonight Show" - her first such appearance in more than 50 yrs.  Jimmy Fallon was just gobsmacked, and gave her HIS chair, behind the desk.  He also stood in for some of her partners as they sang some of the cuts from her new CD.  Both interviews were different, stylistically, and I learned more about Babs from each.  Having followed her for most of my life, and reading everything I could about her, I was surprised to hear "new" stories.   Barbra is beginning to show signs of aging, though not nearly her real age, and fortunately, her voice is not :)

• Love 2

My VIEW watching has been extremely sporadic since the earlier days of Rosie O but I've tuned in this week. Unfortunately, if it continues to be the Whoopi Show, I'll be tuning out again. IMO her role as a moderator should be to keep the discussion moving, not to dominate it. They've hired some terrific talent this year and I'd like to hear from them every bit as much if not more than Whoopi but she's loud and domineering and rude and acts like she's the star of the whole show. I can't imagine the panelists putting up with Whoopi if she continues with the limelight hogging.

• Love 6

The little girl was definitely doing Billie Holiday, for sure, but I also heard a little Amy Winehouse there - which I believe there is a huge market for. If she can get off the standards and get a little older (and shallowly, fix her teeth), I think she could definitely have a career. Of course she'd probably also need to leave Norway for a more media friendly market. But she's cute and different and only needs some new music. And Ro giving her those Disney toys was adorable.

I'm wondering if Rosie did a little freshening up? I really saw her face during the Barbra interview, and her forehead is very smooth, and the eyes are different. Of course the eyes could be the weight loss, but she had talked about wanting to remove the heavy lids, and now she has the eyes she described. She's still struggling with a saggy chin, but she's looking good.

Roger et all...this little girl was fabulous, of course...but, isn't she mimicking (exactly) Billie Holiday's recording?  She has the voice, but eventually she'll need her own style.  I cannot listen to Billie Holiday (or imitators) without having David Sedaris pop into my mind.  He can sing just like her too.  Hilarious.

Yes I noticed her style.. she said she started singing jazz so I thought that was her style. I didnt realize that she was mimicking Billie Holiday...... now Im gonna have to google David Sedaris  lol

• Love 2

I just watched my DVR of Friday's show.  I loved the Hot Topics and how it just seemed like the co-hosts are really getting to know one another and seem to really like one another.  Even when they tried to pretend like they liked each other before, it never worked and we knew who did and didn't.  

The Whoopi and Billy Crystal interview broke my heart.  It was just like we got to be a witness to 2 friends sitting in their kitchen reminiscing about their dear friend they lost.  It was really wonderful.  I live in Boston and the day after Robin Williams passed away, I went to his bench in the Public Garden and it was wonderful watching hundreds of people spend time being near something that reminded you of him and just what a talented, amazing, kind man he was.  The ending with Whoopi and Billy standing there and the space missing for Robin.  *sobs*  

That little girl was amazing.  I love when little kids have adult singing voices.  She was just adorable too and reminded me just how great Ro is with kiddos.  

What a great first week of the New The View.  I'll definitely be keeping it on my DVR queue. 

• Love 3

Drinking Game?    Nicolle Wallace has mentioned Air Force One twice now...will there be more?  It's so funny!

Ha!  You're right Former Nun! I guess it's the one of the few things she's done that the others have not and never will. Whoopi (and RO for that matter) have no problem name dropping their big celebrity 'friends'.   Name dropping Bush 43 or Sarah Palin etc. isn't going to impress this group of co-hosts but Air Force One is kind of impressive.  If I'd spent any time on Air Force One I'd find a way to drop it into any conversation i could, lol.  

• Love 5

Ha!  You're right Former Nun! I guess it's the one of the few things she's done that the others have not and never will. Whoopi (and RO for that matter) have no problem name dropping their big celebrity 'friends'.   Name dropping Bush 43 or Sarah Palin etc. isn't going to impress this group of co-hosts but Air Force One is kind of impressive.  If I'd spent any time on Air Force One I'd find a way to drop it into any conversation i could, lol.  

Well if that is the standard... a week or so before the 2012 election, I got a call from President Obama when he was flying in Air Force One during a campaign blitz

• Love 7

Have loved everything I've ever seen Billy Crystal do, loved every story I've ever heard about him. I knew he would not disappoint. What I didn't expect was my sobbing along with Whoopie. That was true heartbreak, and BC was perfect by her side. If BC likes W, that says a lot.

Thanks View. You're delivering some great moments.

• Love 2

Good point, SunFun: if BC (and many other heavy hitters) genuinely like WG then that says a lot! Yes, she has idiosyncrasies, often unique points of view and wears unconventional clothes and shoes but she is a huge talent, unique and authentic. I value and respect those qualities after all the inauthentic crap we've seen from some former cohosts (not mentioning names, but 2 start with an "S" and one with an ”E")

• Love 2

It was just like we got to be a witness to 2 friends sitting in their kitchen reminiscing about their dear friend they lost.

What caught my attention during their 'chat' was that neither of them talked about Robin Williams on a personal level. Even when BC was directly asked to reminisce about his personal relationship with Robin, he talked about their work together and how funny the guy was. He mentioned spending hours on the phone with him but what did they talk about? Work...and dissing on how other people handled Oscar's hosting duties. There was a brief mention of him and Robin personally going to homeless shelters to distribute money they had collected but nothing about Robin's reactions on a personal level.

For two people who supposedly were among his greatest friends, I would have thought we might have heard some personal stories about what Robin was like away from the cameras or the audience. I've heard and read elsewhere that one-on-one, Robin was very quiet and shy - I would have been interested in hearing about that side of him. And at the very least, Whoopi and Billy could have inserted a heartfelt plea to support people who suffer from and organizations who help those with depression.

• Love 8

Thanks. Taped it is.  Why can't they work five days a week?

Because they don't have to pay the 100 or so technical staff to help produce a live show on Friday.  It's cheaper to piggyback a second taping earlier in the week. Michael and Kelly do it.  HodaLee and KathieLee do it.  Ellen pretapes everything and does multiple shows so she can sneak away with Portia for long weekends.  I don't understand the obsession with :live: shows.  Maybe it's because I have lived on the west coast for 20 years. We don't even get the :live: nightly news.  No biggie.

I don't like Whoopies shaved sides at all, but she and Ro do look great with they're weight loss. 

I love the Whoopi "look" with her dreads pulled back.  It makes her downright gorgeous.  I despise the "dreads flopping all over the face" just as I do anyone with bangs that cover their eyebrows/face.  

• Love 1

When Nicolle was saying that Obama isn't a people person she didn't expand on that to say that Obama gets along with people in certain settings but he isn't the cocktail party type. 

Nicolle was showing her rough edges on that topic.  She tossed out a controversial topic, but didn't do a good job in succinctly expanding on the topic.  I think she has great potential and will grow into the role, but she clearly is out of her league with these three professional performers, each with decades of experience in front of live audiences. Each week will get better, but she is going to need to speak in short confident, complete thoughts, not rambling paragraphs.  She is used to spouting "talking points" that are often crafted not to offend and tend to over-explain.

I don't recall what day it was, but one day she got flustered and mumbled something about being with all "these celebrities" as the crosstalk returned to the stage.  It seems like she really can't believe she's there.

• Love 3

Yeah, I think Rosie did an eye lift and Botox. Maybe she'll talk about it if it becomes a hot topic, but I haven't really seen an opening or a need for that discussion. When she was doing the O network show she specifically talked about wanting to do her eyes, but a doctor told her to lose weight first... and we know that happened. I just really noticed the presence of lids when she's always had heavily hooded eyes.

As for personal Robin stories? Maybe that's just too private and close at this point. Whoopi is VERY protective and private about her friendships (didn't she years ago let out that she knew about a Brangelina adoption before everyone else did?). I know Billy has said that Robin had been to many of his family functions, so I think the friendships were real and deep. Maybe sharing his personal life is something they knew he'd hate.

• Love 3

Jimmy Fallon was just gobsmacked, and gave her HIS chair, behind the desk.  

Mrs Brolin refuses to be recorded unless she can display her "good side".  All her interviews must have her facing to her right, showing her "good side".  Fallon had two choices:  rebuild his set or trade places.

Edited by SanDiegoInExile
  • Love 5

What caught my attention during their 'chat' was that neither of them talked about Robin Williams on a personal level. Even when BC was directly asked to reminisce about his personal relationship with Robin, he talked about their work together and how funny the guy was. He mentioned spending hours on the phone with him but what did they talk about? Work...and dissing on how other people handled Oscar's hosting duties. There was a brief mention of him and Robin personally going to homeless shelters to distribute money they had collected but nothing about Robin's reactions on a personal level.

For two people who supposedly were among his greatest friends, I would have thought we might have heard some personal stories about what Robin was like away from the cameras or the audience. I've heard and read elsewhere that one-on-one, Robin was very quiet and shy - I would have been interested in hearing about that side of him. And at the very least, Whoopi and Billy could have inserted a heartfelt plea to support people who suffer from and organizations who help those with depression.

I loved the segment and wept throughout although I wanted to scream that the House of Ruth is in Baltimore, not DC.  It's a small thing but as a Baltimorean and someone who has donated to the House of Ruth, I thought it was a shame.

I loved the segment and wept throughout although I wanted to scream that the House of Ruth is in Baltimore, not DC.  It's a small thing but as a Baltimorean and someone who has donated to the House of Ruth, I thought it was a shame.

House of Ruth started in DC in 1976. Maryland's came on board in 1977 and other states have them as well.

Not sure if they work together or if they are all run independently- Were they specifically discussing the Baltimore location?

• Love 2

Michael and Kelly do it.

Not every Friday.  They have several live Friday shows. They only pre-tape Fridays in the summer and when things come up in the hosts' schedules on Fridays in the fall & spring.

• Love 1

House of Ruth started in DC in 1976. Maryland's came on board in 1977 and other states have them as well.

Not sure if they work together or if they are all run independently- Were they specifically discussing the Baltimore location?

Thanks for that.  Now I feel better about it.

Finally watching Friday's show, which is historic because the last time I watched a full week was during Rosie's first run.  I had to snark about the Costco discussion because I'll go there just to have their hot dog at the food stand!

Mrs Brolin refuses to be recorded unless she can display her "good side".  All her interviews must have her facing to her right, showing her "good side".  Fallon had two choices:  rebuild his set or trade places.

I remember Rosie swapped the seating around when Barbra was on her show the day they finally met.  

The interview with Billy...man.  I teared up over his tribute to Robin at the Emmys but this made me cry.  It doesn't matter that they didn't share really personal stories about him.  You can tell that both of them are still grieving.  

I love the Whoopi "look" with her dreads pulled back.  It makes her downright gorgeous.

There was an event she was up with Robert Redford and Sophia Loren a few months ago and her dreads were pulled back and I thought it helped defined her bone structure a lot more and made her look even younger!

Edited by mtlchick
  • Love 1

Because they don't have to pay the 100 or so technical staff to help produce a live show on Friday.  It's cheaper to piggyback a second taping earlier in the week.

Not only that, but for this show anyway, it started when Rosie came on board all those years ago; it was part of her contract to only work four days a week.  After she left, they kept it. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 2