Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

On 6/6/2016 at 0:17 PM, heatherchandler said:

I wish I could take credit for it - but I heard that nugget somewhere. 

On 6/6/2016 at 0:13 PM, Miss Chevious said:

A face for radio. Hahaha, that was a good one. I almost spit out my coffee!

I quickly read that as "a face only a mother could love" because it is a very common expression in my neck of the woods.  Then I re-read it and laughed and laughed!!

• Love 3

Okay, say hypothetically that Javi is awarded some type of visitation with Isaac (I agree that Kail should let this happen without needing a court to order her to but oh well)...would that make him vulnerable to a child support claim for Isaac?

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, peskipiksi said:

Okay, say hypothetically that Javi is awarded some type of visitation with Isaac (I agree that Kail should let this happen without needing a court to order her to but oh well)...would that make him vulnerable to a child support claim for Isaac?

I know it wouldnt happen but oh wouldn't Kail have fun with that?!!  I could see her repeatedly dragging Javi into court for increase support payments for his 1/3 portion of Isaac.

Then the screaming matches when Javi gets Lincoln and Isaac matching Cholo haircuts.

• Love 7
41 minutes ago, peskipiksi said:

Think of it like an order for grandparent visitation. It is just visitation.

Child support is a different matter that requires a different hearing. Javi is not about to seek that out. 

23 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

I know it wouldnt happen but oh wouldn't Kail have fun with that?!!  I could see her repeatedly dragging Javi into court for increase support payments for his 1/3 portion of Isaac.

I have to hand it to Javi that he's not just leaving Isaac in the dust;  I feel like it would be cruel of him (but I'm sure it happens) to lose touch w/him while still being a parent to Lincoln.  Isaac is such a sensitive kid;  that would break his heart.

• Love 4

Hmm. So was Javi cheating overseas/had a girlfriend and used the push for more babies thing, which he knew wouldn't go over well, to bring them to the brink of divorce?

He should get to see Isaac, but he has absolutely no legal right to him. This is gonna get ugly.

• Love 1

I agree. The step-parent thing is hard. On the one hand, as a parent, I want the right to restrict anyone (father aside) from seeing my child. On the other hand, it really sucks when you spend so much time in a child's life and then you're just - poof! Gone. Unless you adopt the child, you have no claims. But if they have a father/mother in their lives, that isn't going to happen. But does that make YOU any less special to the child? No. It just sucks. If all adults involved would be mature and act like adults it wouldn't be a problem, but here we are. 

• Love 5

I am sorry for being so superficial, but Kail's asss is huge!! It looks really, really bad, I can't see how she would like the way it makes her look. I think it may be that her thighs are so heavy already, which makes her ass look even huger. I had to pause it a few times to see what I was seeing, she looks like she crapped her pants, like she took a double-dump and left it in there! It is just mega-horrible looking, she will never look normal ever again! What a dummy she is for getting that big thing.

• Love 6
20 hours ago, gunderda said:

Why is it always a fight for FULL custody?? 

Plus the article mentioned Kail said she has raised the children full time while Javi is deployed.

Duh!  You are a military spouse who's husband is at war.  Does she think the judge will be so impressed they will say, "Wow!  You're so amazing no need for Javi at all!"

On 6/10/2016 at 0:10 AM, Mkay said:
  • Love 4
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Mkay said:

He's back. 

C'mon man. We thought you knew. Everybody knew about Kail and her difficulties with fidelity. How is it you ain't know??

Now you're posting cryptic measages. Acting all salty. Boy please.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 23
4 minutes ago, Mkay said:

He's back. 

I wonder if he feels the same about the people who knew he was cheating on Kail and didn't say anything to her....

Goose.  Gander.  Stop being all self-righteous Javi.  You jerk.

• Love 12
(edited)

Now, now. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt. He could very well be talking about a prominent booger that was hanging out of his nose. You'd all be dead to me too.

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 12

Omg is he in high school?! I know I say this each time someone posts one of his tweets but I just can't understand a grown man posting that on the Internet.  I mean, he's about to be out in the dating pool again. If some guy tried to date me and I learned he had been using the Internet the way a 14 year old boy uses it, I would be totally turned off.  

• Love 11
7 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

C'mon man. We thought you knew. Everybody knew about Kail and her difficulties with fidelity. How is it you ain't know??

Now you're posting cryptic measages. Acting all salty. Boy please.

I know, right?

Someone send this boy the DVDs of the seasons prior to the Javi years. 

• Love 6

Javi will demand to have mediation done at Cross Fit headquarters.

1 hour ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Is Kail going to have a "theme" divorce at an aquarium or zoo?

Kail will have a Kardashian divorce theme. She already has the huge, fake ass. 

• Love 5
On 6/10/2016 at 2:07 AM, GreatKazu said:

Isaac has a father. This is not a case where the bio father was absent or dead. Javi was a step-father to a child who has his father in his life. If Jo wants to set up time, that would be at his discretion and during his custody visits.  I do not see Kail approving it although I am certain she cannot do a damn thing about it since it would be up to Jo. 

I don't see why this would have to happen during Jo's time with Isaac. If this occurs, it should be Kail scheduling it on her own time.

Personally, I don't think visitation is as great as it looks like. I think a large part of Javi's "devotion" to Isaac was for show, and because it was how he got Kail. We've seen how cold he can be when he's fighting with Kail. All of a sudden, Isaac is "her problem." I think this is mostly just to piss her off and make her look bad. Or maybe to get more money out of the divorce, in exchange for dropping the visitation thing. I have a feeling if he did get visitation, it would be with a different Javi than Isaac is used to.

Also, I'm not convinced that Javi is even a very good dad in the first place. If he's playing with or talking to a kid, it's Isaac. He really doesn't do much with Lincoln.

• Love 7
33 minutes ago, truelovekiss said:

Also, I'm not convinced that Javi is even a very good dad in the first place. If he's playing with or talking to a kid, it's Isaac. He really doesn't do much with Lincoln.

Well Javi is not the original Teen Dad, but Issac was the original kid.  It makes sense to show Issac more than Lincoln.  

• Love 1

I get what Javi wrote. A coworker had an extramarital affair with another coworker. One day her husband came in to bring her lunch.  We all knew she was doing him wrong but didn't want to get involved. 

• Love 3

Most people do not want to tell others about their partner supposedly cheating. And most people do not want to be told about their partner supposedly cheating. 

People tend to want to believe their partner in spite of evidence.

Javi already had trust issues with Kail. I cannot blame him. Still, when those feelings creep up you either get help or leave the relationship.

If Javi has recently been given info that Kail cheated on him long ago, rather than blame his circle, he should take that up with Kail. She is the one who took those vows. 

• Love 7
18 hours ago, truelovekiss said:

I don't see why this would have to happen during Jo's time with Isaac. If this occurs, it should be Kail scheduling it on her own time.

Personally, I don't think visitation is as great as it looks like. I think a large part of Javi's "devotion" to Isaac was for show, and because it was how he got Kail. We've seen how cold he can be when he's fighting with Kail. All of a sudden, Isaac is "her problem." I think this is mostly just to piss her off and make her look bad. Or maybe to get more money out of the divorce, in exchange for dropping the visitation thing. I have a feeling if he did get visitation, it would be with a different Javi than Isaac is used to.

I was not implying the courts would cut in on Jo's time. I meant if Jo wanted to allow some time for Isaac to see Javi during his visitation time that would be at his discretion. That means Javi can bring Lincoln to Jo's place or they can hang out as a group not that Jo would let Javi take Isaac. 

Kail would certainly stick to her schedule and not allow Javi to see Lincoln anymore than is allowed. 

Javi will now endure what Jo did. Ha! But, what's good for the goose...

I do not know why Javi is tweeting no one told him Kail was cheating. Didn't he hear me yelling through the tv screen? 

What about all those people posting on his social media? How many times did someone post a photo of his twitter page here where plenty of people commented to him about Kail's infidelity problem? LOL

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I was not implying the courts would cut in on Jo's time. I meant if Jo wanted to allow some time for Isaac to see Javi during his visitation time that would be at his discretion. That means Javi can bring Lincoln to Jo's place or they can hang out as a group not that Jo would let Javi take Isaac. 

Kail would certainly stick to her schedule and not allow Javi to see Lincoln anymore than is allowed. 

Understood! Sorry I didn't pick up on it before! 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Most people do not want to tell others about their partner supposedly cheating. And most people do not want to be told about their partner supposedly cheating. 

People tend to want to believe their partner in spite of evidence.

Yup. If you don't say anything, you're an asshole. If you try and tell them, they get all pissed off and don't want to hear it and then the relationship is strained. You're kind of damned either way. Javi needs to simmer down and blame himself and his wife, alone, for the problems they both caused in this stupid marriage.

• Love 12
(edited)
42 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Yup. If you don't say anything, you're an asshole. If you try and tell them, they get all pissed off and don't want to hear it and then the relationship is strained. You're kind of damned either way. Javi needs to simmer down and blame himself and his wife, alone, for the problems they both caused in this stupid marriage.

Big Papi Javi doesn't claim responsibility for anything. I wonder if he feels the same way about the people who didn't tell Kailyn he was cheating...? Or is that cool because he has a penis and she didn't want to get impregnated immediately upon his arrival back from overseas? 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

Big Papi Javi doesn't claim responsibility for anything. I wonder if he feels the same way about the people who didn't tell Kailyn he was cheating...? Or is that cool because he has a penis and she didn't want to get impregnated immediately upon his arrival back from overseas? 

The bolded is exactly why Javi will never see an issue with anything he does. I don't like Kail anymore than the next sane, logical person, but she isn't automatically responsible for everything that goes wrong just because of what's in her pants. And I really feel sorry for the next girl Javi latches himself too. His controlling nature will be in overdrive.

• Love 9
48 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

Is that last question directed at us?

20 hours ago, truelovekiss said:

Does anyone think that Lincoln looks anything like Javi or any of his family members? 

Lincoln is the only kid on the show that I don't see him resembling anyone.  Isaac looks like his father, Jace looks like his mother, Aubrey looks like grandpa.  Who does Lincoln look like?

• Love 6

Kail's kids tend to look amorphorous until they get older. I think Lincoln might start resembling Javi more as he grows and his features mature, but I agree that he doesnt seem to look like anyone at this point. 

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Kail's kids tend to look amorphorous until they get older. I think Lincoln might start resembling Javi more as he grows and his features mature, but I agree that he doesnt seem to look like anyone at this point. 

Javi has such distinct features,  you would think they would dominate.  Isaac had Jo's distinctive features early on.  Hopefully Lincoln escapes the oversized lips and big ears.  If they are indeed part of Lincoln's DNA.

• Love 1

So with regards to Kail posting that picture of herself and another girl with the caption "Becky with the good hair"... does that mean she's Jay-Z in that analogy, stepping out on Javi with this girl? And Javi is Beyoncé? Never thought I'd see Big Papi compared to Beyoncé in any way, that's for sure. 

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, neatoburrito said:

So with regards to Kail posting that picture of herself and another girl with the caption "Becky with the good hair"... does that mean she's Jay-Z in that analogy, stepping out on Javi with this girl? And Javi is Beyoncé? Never thought I'd see Big Papi compared to Beyoncé in any way, that's for sure. 

Maybe? But her name is Rebecca/Becky, and white girls with that name LOVE to call themselves that these days (eyeroll) so it might just be a trendy thing? Not sure though.

(edited)

Ooh, what a fun game. Let's see:

I agree that Lincoln doesn't look like either of his parents and I've tried to find something there, too. He's still too cute for words either way. Isaac always looked exactly like Jo, right down to the giant pumpkin head. Now he still looks like Jo but every now and then I see more of Kail in his face. It's still mostly Jo, though.

Jace looks like Jenelle, always looked like Jenelle. Saw a picture of Jenelle when she was around his age -- he's the spitting image of her as a child and the resemblance is still obvious now. And I saw a picture of Barbara when she was younger. These people must be clones of each other or something. The Roll looks like his father, of course, and I'd think he was adorable if I didn't know who his father was.

Aubree does sort of look like Randy -- I'd always thought so in the early years -- but apparently she takes after Chelsea because I've seen a pic of Chelsea when she was little and she and Aubs could be twins. But as an adult (or whatever we're supposed to pretend these people are) Chelsea looks like her mother, not Randy. Perhaps she's one of those people who looks strikingly like one parent when they're kids but end up looking like the other. (I also showed more of my father when I was little but now everyone says I look like my mom.)

Gracie looks like Leah, or Dawn. I can't figure her out. Ali has Leah's smile, I think, but other than that I don't see a particularly strong resemblance to either Leah or Corey, at least nothing that stands out like the other kids. And Addy, of course, is just walking around with a mask of Jeremy's face.

Edited by Chicken Wing
  • Love 9