Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

I just caught the episode from season 6 where Kail's being an obnoxious soccer mom. I forgot how grating The Hulk is when she's screaming at him the entire time to kick the ball. The contrast between her jumping up and down, bellowing like a wild gorilla, while Jo and Vee are just watching her making a fool of herself and saying "I guess he's gonna be a scholar, not an athlete" makes me laugh though. 

• Love 11

I really hated how she berated Isaac during that soccer game. He's so young, he should be having fun. Sometimes I get Kail, because I'm a bit of a control freak myself and I realize that I set impossibly high expectations for everyone, including myself. But I never said a word at any of my kid's soccer games. Even when he was running around like a dinosaur and completely ignoring the ball. I just let him do his thing. 

I know we haven't seen too too much of her parenting, but I hope that scene wasn't indicative of how hard she is on those boys. 

• Love 9

I think Kail's own childhood was kind of a driving factor in her behavior at the soccer game. Boozy Suzy was pretty disinterested in her, so I think this was Kailyn being "supportive." Whereas Jo, whose parents were very supportive, wasn't interested in Isaac winning, just that he was having fun.

I'm not entirely sure the ship has sailed for Javi and Kail. I think they will definitely divorce within the next 5 years, but I wouldn't be surprised if Papi came home and they briefly reconciled. He's still deployed, right?

I mostly feel bad for Isaac. Of course it's difficult for Lincoln, because now he's going to have split up parents too, but he's not really losing anyone. He still gets everyone he loves in his life, just not in the same capacity.  Isaac loves Javi, and I'm sure he loves Javi's parents, and whole extended family. 

I do look forward to seeing Papi on the other side of child support and custody arguments. #lifeafterkailyn

• Love 11
(edited)

Stevie Wonder, Helen Keller and Ray Charles could see the marriage was head for divorce. I feel bad for children, Isaac especially.  Kail doesn't care and I don't feel any thing but what I like to call maximum-level schadenfreude as far as Javi is concerned because there were so many red flags with Kail but he chose to ignore them.

Why do I get this image of Javi' s sisters telling him "I told you so!"

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 10
24 minutes ago, truelovekiss said:

I'm not entirely sure the ship has sailed for Javi and Kail. I think they will definitely divorce within the next 5 years, but I wouldn't be surprised if Papi came home and they briefly reconciled. He's still deployed, right?

I think he is still deployed, but now that Kail has made an official announcement, I don't see any going back. She's far too stubborn for that. 

• Love 5
33 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I bet Javi moves into the other house they still haven't sold on Jo's block. They can be neighbors again.  Haha 

And then Javi can ride the tiny bike over there so he can complain about Kail to Jo.

• Love 23
(edited)
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

I bet Javi moves into the other house they still haven't sold on Jo's block. They can be neighbors again.  Haha 

I think the "starter house" was sold.  There's currently only one property listed in their names.  Since he's in the Air Force and could be transferred elsewhere if he stays in, it will be interesting since his being stationed in Delaware was the reason everyone else is there (Kail, Jo, Vee, the kids, and Javi's mom).  Maybe there will soon be a mass exodus out of Dover, led by a huge SUV packed with ripped jeans.

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • Love 12
25 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

I think it was sold.  There's currently only one property listed in their names.  Since he's in the Air Force and could be transferred elsewhere if he stays in, it will be interesting since his being stationed in Delaware was the reason everyone else is there (Kail, Jo, Vee, the kids, and Javi's mom).  Maybe there will soon be a mass exodus.

The state of Delaware can rejoice.

I would not be surprised AT ALL if Kail packed up her two boys and moved across the country, which would be totally frustrating for Jo and even moreso for Vee. I half expect Vee and Jo to move back to NJ after this, because Jo really can't expect Vee, Vivi and any subsequent children to keep moving around based on Kail's whims.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, truelovekiss said:

The state of Delaware can rejoice.

I would not be surprised AT ALL if Kail packed up her two boys and moved across the country, which would be totally frustrating for Jo and even moreso for Vee. I half expect Vee and Jo to move back to NJ after this, because Jo really can't expect Vee, Vivi and any subsequent children to keep moving around based on Kail's whims.

Except that Kail is driving the MTV Money Train for that bunch, and it would be hard for Jo to give that up.  He and Javi will have to figure out a way to stay in front of the cameras.  I don't think Javi would like living on an Airman's salary. 

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

I don't think Javi would like living on an Airman's salary. 

I think Javi went in 3 years ago, so he only has one year left (we enlist for 8 years now, but the last 4 can be inactive reserves).  Doubt he'll be career AF; otherwise, he would have avoided all the tattoos.  He won't have to live on a military salary for much longer.  He can squeeze a few years out of MTV riding the TM-wave.  Can you imagine the fights that Javi and Kail will have in the coming seasons?...  First big fight will be her desire to move back to PA, I bet.

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Except that Kail is driving the MTV Money Train for that bunch, and it would be hard for Jo to give that up.  He and Javi will have to figure out a way to stay in front of the cameras.  I don't think Javi would like living on an Airman's salary. 

Javi definitely would not like giving up the frequent concerts, vacations and endless yeezy's lifestyle. And then there's the mystery of what Jo does with his life in the first place. Not sure if I'm getting this right, but I thought the hierarchy of MTV paychecks was that the moms get a metric shit ton of money, the dads of the original babies (so Corey, Jo and Adam) get less but still a good amount, and then subsequent baby daddies and boyfriends make even less.

• Love 7

I thought the hierarchy of MTV paychecks was that the moms get a metric shit ton of money, the dads of the original babies (so Corey, Jo and Adam) get less but still a good amount, and then subsequent baby daddies and boyfriends make even less.

Ah, television. Only in America would this sentence even make sense. :)

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

I think the "starter house" was sold.  There's currently only one property listed in their names.  Since he's in the Air Force and could be transferred elsewhere if he stays in, it will be interesting since his being stationed in Delaware was the reason everyone else is there (Kail, Jo, Vee, the kids, and Javi's mom).  Maybe there will soon be a mass exodus out of Dover, led by a huge SUV packed with ripped jeans.

I searched on the tax assessor site before I posted and still saw both addresses in both of their names. Am I looking in the wrong place?

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I searched on the tax assessor site before I posted and still saw both addresses in both of their names. Am I looking in the wrong place?

I am a sad person so I decided to look them up, too. Both houses are still in their names.

I looked up Jo's house as well. (I told you I'm sad.) Indeed, his house and Kail and Javi's old house are one minute apart.

• Love 6
18 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Oooh. Peach is now on the outs? *rubs hands together*  What was that quote Leah made? "The truth will come out". This applies to Kail. 

Why am I so happy about this?  I am so happy.  I like Peach, for some reason.

What about Kail and that idiot Sterling?  Are they still friends?  I really dislike Sterling.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

Why am I so happy about this?  I am so happy.  I like Peach, for some reason.

What about Kail and that idiot Sterling?  Are they still friends?  I really dislike Sterling.

I think Sterling and her husband might be "couples friends" with Javi and Kail, so even if they don't take sides, their friendship might disband soon anyway.

• Love 1

Sterling and her husband are divorced.  Someone posted it on twitter when Tyler Hill was accused of being Sterlings husband/baby daddy Tyler something.  Yep, someone posted up the divorce and child agreement.  Sounds as bad as me looking up the houses for Kail and Javi.  I am a dork.  

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Mkay said:

Sterling and her husband are divorced.  Someone posted it on twitter when Tyler Hill was accused of being Sterlings husband/baby daddy Tyler something.  Yep, someone posted up the divorce and child agreement.  Sounds as bad as me looking up the houses for Kail and Javi.  I am a dork.  

Nah, you keep us informed. :-)

Kail will be pissed if she has to split or be forced to sell that starter home in her divorce. She also has earnings from her books, and other sources. Community property! haha

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Nah, you keep us informed. :-)

Kail will be pissed if she has to split or be forced to sell that starter home in her divorce. She also has earnings from her books, and other sources. Community property! haha

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Kail had a prenup to protect her assets. She'd be a fool not to. She made a significantly larger portion of the income, and part of the income Javi made was thanks to her. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Mkay said:

I agree you keep us informed - a valuable service! 

Maybe Sterling's divorced helped Kailyn move her's along faster? It seems like that's a "thing" - one couple in a friend group/family splits and then others do too. Sterling sucks though. 

Was Peach the friend who introduced Kailyn and Javi? If not, which friend was that? Please don't "make" me have to rewatch!

• Love 3

Poor Isaac. This divorce is going to be so hard for him. They kept telling him over and over how Javi would be back home after his work was done. Now it's like his worst fears come true. And all of Javi's family will also disappear overnight now. No more free day care for Karl, but those people are Isaac and Lincoln's daily Love Muffins. It's gonna suck! 

Do you think when Karl is done with school, she's going to have to relocate to LA for the good of her career? Will Jo follow? If not, bye bye Daddy #2. SAD. 

• Love 11
8 hours ago, Rebecca said:

I agree you keep us informed - a valuable service! 

Maybe Sterling's divorced helped Kailyn move her's along faster? It seems like that's a "thing" - one couple in a friend group/family splits and then others do too. Sterling sucks though. 

Was Peach the friend who introduced Kailyn and Javi? If not, which friend was that? Please don't "make" me have to rewatch!

It was definitely Peach.

• Love 1

In defense of the ripped jeans, my girl Brandy wears those on The People's Couch, an they look insanely hot on her. Clearly it depends on who's wearing them. Karl should stick with evil sweatpants.

• Love 7

I must be the only dummy that didn't realize this is why Jo left everything to be in DE.

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, Maire said:

I must be the only dummy that didn't realize this is why Jo left everything to be in DE.

Totally, that was a lightbulb moment for me too. Especially when Kailyn asked if he'd get a job there and he said no, he was just going to stay home and hang out with Isaac (not knocking stay at home dads, but neither he nor Vee work). So he never even had a plan to work. They moved out there to continue their MTV careers. 

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Hang out on camera.

If $$$$ wasn't involved, I doubt he would have moved to DE.

Okay, but how's that any different than what most of these moms do? Or what Kailyn did with Javi (marry him for beneifts)? Or when kailyn moved to Delaware against judge's orders (mainly to accomodate her benefits, or cynically to make life more difficult for Jo, who blew the plan up by moving to her neighborhood)? The fact is like it or not, this is a legitimate source of income for these dummies, so why isn't he entitled to take advantage of it? We need to let go of the idea that they're ever going to get real jobs, like we have to have. It's just not going to happen so long as they have MTV. This is no longer a study of pverty in America, as it was early in its run (remember Kailyn scammed section 8 housing?). It's now a study of unwarranted fame and its effects. Jo's the dad, he's involved. We'd all take easy money, the problem is these kids have only KNOWN easy money. 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Okay, but how's that any different than what most of these moms do? Or what Kailyn did with Javi (marry him for beneifts)? Or when kailyn moved to Delaware against judge's orders (mainly to accomodate her benefits, or cynically to make life more difficult for Jo, who blew the plan up by moving to her neighborhood)? The fact is like it or not, this is a legitimate source of income for these dummies, so why isn't he entitled to take advantage of it? We need to let go of the idea that they're ever going to get real jobs, like we have to have. It's just not going to happen so long as they have MTV. This is no longer a study of pverty in America, as it was early in its run (remember Kailyn scammed section 8 housing?). It's now a study of unwarranted fame and its effects. Jo's the dad, he's involved. We'd all take easy money, the problem is these kids have only KNOWN easy money. 

It's not different.  They're all scumbags.

• Love 2

I don't really blame any of them for taking easy MTV money while the getting is good. But those of the TM franchise who aren't actively working or going to school as of now are going to be hurting when it goes away. I'm mostly thinking Leah and Jenelle, but possibly Jo and Vee ( though they seem slightly more sensible). I know they are young but I can't believe the lack of foresight some of these young people have. I wonder what Jo's parents think of this? They both seemed very practical and level-headed, I'd think they would try to talk some sense into them. Though I always viewed Jo as being pretty spoiled when it comes down to it. 

• Love 5

@Uncle JUICE, it's not different in terms of money, but Chelsea and Kailyn have actually gone to school and done things with their time, unlike Leah, Jo, Nathan, Jenelle (except for a degree she cannot use), and Vee. Even Adam and Farrah have done SOMETHING to further their careers, even if you don't personally respect their careers. Easy money is one thing. Sitting on your ass is another. If any of them volunteered, etc., I'd think differently. But some of them have truly done absolutely nothing for years...I'm thinking especially Jo and Leah here. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Lm2162 said:

@Uncle JUICE, it's not different in terms of money, but Chelsea and Kailyn have actually gone to school and done things with their time, unlike Leah, Jo, Nathan, Jenelle (except for a degree she cannot use), and Vee. Even Adam and Farrah have done SOMETHING to further their careers, even if you don't personally respect their careers. Easy money is one thing. Sitting on your ass is another. If any of them volunteered, etc., I'd think differently. But some of them have truly done absolutely nothing for years...I'm thinking especially Jo and Leah here. 

I can see your point, but to me, we're talking different degrees of nothing. I mean seriously, Kailyn, when she's done with school, do we expect that she'll go produce some news segments somewhere? Maybe we're not being shown all of their work because that's boring. In any case, none of these people post-MTV, if that ever happens, are going to have some impact on society. They're all going to end up doing some form of ass-sittery, it'll just be climbing down the rungs of reality tv until they're on Marriage Boot Camp All Stars, season 11. 

• Love 4
(edited)
16 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

I can see your point, but to me, we're talking different degrees of nothing. I mean seriously, Kailyn, when she's done with school, do we expect that she'll go produce some news segments somewhere? 

Kail is doing broadcast journalism, right? She's setting up her post-MTV career as a fame whore. She'll be doing fluff pieces in Hollywood. Host the aftershow for "Are You The One".

Edited by lidarose9
  • Love 7

Unfortunately she does not have a face for entertainment reporting, though. I hate to say it, but TV's harsh like that. You don't need a broadcast journalism degree from Delaware State to do that, you need to be broadly considered attractive (like Mario Lopez is Woodward or Bernstein?). You need a pretty face to stand next to third rate Kardashian and ask what they think of the latest reboot of Garfield The Movie.  Hell, look no further than Siennica or whatever that aftershow host is named...think she has a broadcast journalism degree, or is just pretty and can read cue cards? I'm not an attractive guy, but I'm not imagining myself in tv, either. . 

• Love 10

It seems to me that many people who have brief fame as "talent" move into production soon after. It's more reliable work and their connections are helpful (as long as they haven't been complete and utter assholes to everyone they've worked with). I can see Kailyn moving on to there. She has the competitive and exacting personality required to be a working producer.

• Love 4

@Uncle JUICE, she's getting a liberal arts/humanities degree in communications from a decent four year university, which means she's had to take courses in everything, and she has excellent grades. To me, it doesn't matter if that leads to a career in the field. That takes brains, drive, and work. It's good for her kids to see that. Certainly not "nothing."

• Love 6

I'm not much for giving Kail too much credit, but she is the only person in the TM world who will hopefully graduate from a legit university with a bachelor's degree. Even if she ends up producing some fluff pieces for her local news, it is honest work. Gotta' give the stone cold bitch some credit.

• Love 9

But then who would see all her wonderful cosmetic surgery, awesome scarves, and cool jeans? She likes having people see her instagram design flair at home. She wants to be in front of the cameras.

I totally give her credit for completing a degree with free day care and MTV money for tuition and books. Good for her! But since reading about her various surgeries and seeing her in that dress with Jo at that awards thing, I suspect her ambitions won't be satisfied with some local Delaware TV station. Also I have been waiting a long time to tell you how much I love your name, guilefoyleatpp. 

• Love 1

This thread is hilarious. I've been watching the show for years and only recently have I gotten into the "fandom". Out of all the moms on both shows, Kail gets on my nerves the worst and I think it's because she's so damn smug! My fiancée and I have been watching the old seasons together as well as the new ones, and Kail is such a sanctimonious twat! Jo dates Vee for months and Kail goes all "OMG DO NOT HAVE HER AROUND MY CHILD" but she knows Javi for two seconds and him being around Isaac is perfectly fine? She invites Jo to the birthday party and complains that he hasn't shown up then, once he gets there, complains that it's awkward? 

There is one thing that has bugged me for a long time, though. When she and Jo had that "off camera incident" where Kail "couldn't remember" who hit who first, followed by her getting physical with Javi, do you think that was a one time thing? I can absolutely see her hitting both of those guys multiple times. She may never hit her children, but she seems like she could be very abusive in her own right. 

I also get a kick out of the fact that Jo tried to warn Javi and dude wouldn't listen. Good luck to Kail's next victim! 

• Love 12

Many students don't have kids at all and have plenty of tuition money and don't do as well. I know because I teach them! So, meh. 

3 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Unfortunately she does not have a face for entertainment reporting, though. I hate to say it, but TV's harsh like that. You don't need a broadcast journalism degree from Delaware State to do that, you need to be broadly considered attractive (like Mario Lopez is Woodward or Bernstein?). You need a pretty face to stand next to third rate Kardashian and ask what they think of the latest reboot of Garfield The Movie.  Hell, look no further than Siennica or whatever that aftershow host is named...think she has a broadcast journalism degree, or is just pretty and can read cue cards? I'm not an attractive guy, but I'm not imagining myself in tv, either. . 

You can do many other things in communications besides go into TV. It's a perfect degree to set you up for grad school or law school as well. 

• Love 3