Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

It's funny, my coworker is wearing the ripped black jeans of death today, and I thought "weird, they actually look cute". Then I realized it's because my coworker is wearing them in a size that fits her. 

I’m guilty of owning and wearing the crap out of the ripped black jeans of death. But!, much like your coworker, I purchased mine in a size that can maintain this ass. Not like PTSDTF Kail who obviously found hers among one of her exes girlfriends leftover piles.

*edited to add: PTSDTF was in no way meant to downplay the reality of PTSD. I’m just throwing that out there because I realize it could be taken that way.

Edited by Enya Face
  • Love 9
39 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Was it Bone or Dom who made comments on social media basically confirming Kail tossed them aside for Chris?

Someone asked Bone in a roundabout way and she replied “it’s like you were there.”  Something to the effect of Kail chose Chris over Bone when Bone has been there from the beginning with Lux when Chris wasn’t. I may have it saved on my phone. I’ll have to double check. 

• Love 11
12 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Someone asked Bone in a roundabout way and she replied “it’s like you were there.”  Something to the effect of Kail chose Chris over Bone when Bone has been there from the beginning with Lux when Chris wasn’t. I may have it saved on my phone. I’ll have to double check. 

Thank you. It's hard to keep Kail's band of merry sycophants straight.

• Love 11

Y'all is everywhere these days. 

I use y'all all the time and I'm not from the south. I'm from the midwest, but I have lived in FL, GA, and NC for a total of 9 years in the south. So I figured it was just something I picked up and retained over time. 

But I notice other people from all over using it. I follow my BIL's sister on IG and she always says "y'all" in her stories. She was born and raised here in the midwest, never lived a day anywhere else. 

I hate Kail and there are a myriad of things to drag her for, but I think the usage of "y'all" has become pretty ubiquitous in this country, regardless of region. 

• Love 10
13 hours ago, geauxaway said:

@Snarky McSnarky and @DangerousMinds if I’m not mistaken (my dad and them were born and raised in SE OH) shouldn’t it be Yuz (that’s how my grandma called all us) or You’ens?   

Yunz, Youens and Yins! LOL! I had to learn how to properly use them back in the dark ages when I married Mr. Dusted. Then we moved to Virginia and All Y'all came about. 20 years in Las Vegas and we still use it. Now I live in NE Ohio and nobody knows where the hell I'm from. The funniest part about it was listening to my MIL speak those words in my first sentence in broken English. That table was interesting to listen too! 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Y'all is everywhere these days. 

I use y'all all the time and I'm not from the south. I'm from the midwest, but I have lived in FL, GA, and NC for a total of 9 years in the south. So I figured it was just something I picked up and retained over time. 

But I notice other people from all over using it. I follow my BIL's sister on IG and she always says "y'all" in her stories. She was born and raised here in the midwest, never lived a day anywhere else. 

I hate Kail and there are a myriad of things to drag her for, but I think the usage of "y'all" has become pretty ubiquitous in this country, regardless of region. 

It just seems like Kail's use of the term is unnatural -- like she only uses it when she wants to act superior or say something condescending on social media (which I know is pretty much all of the time).  I wouldn't be surprised if she thinks it makes her sound more "street."

• Love 15

I don’t know if the “kids” these days are using “y’all” no matter where they are from, but I live in the same neck of PA that Kail grew up in and I rarely hear it used in conversations. My daughter is in her 20s and she doesn’t say it—although she may use it in texts with her peers (?) Keep in mind, however, that I am way older.

• Love 3

I learned in college (way back in the early 90s) that Y'all or you all is one of the few non-gender specific forms of addressing a group.

So even though I'm a born and bred Californian, I use it. 

I don't think that's why Kailyn uses it, but I like to think that the prevalence of its usage currently is a result of that realization. 

• Love 6
16 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I learned in college (way back in the early 90s) that Y'all or you all is one of the few non-gender specific forms of addressing a group.

So even though I'm a born and bred Californian, I use it. 

I don't think that's why Kailyn uses it, but I like to think that the prevalence of its usage currently is a result of that realization. 

Ya'll is just a really helpful and easy noun, ya'll. ;)

I grew up saying it/hearing it said because I was raised in New Orleans. I lived in suburban Philly for a short while over a decade ago and people made fun when I said "ya'll" (yet they said "yous").  However, I'm pretty sure now that many people from Kail's generation say ya'll because it's use is really prevalent on social media (probably because it is non-gender specific, even if that isn't why Kail & others are using it). They see "ya'll" used more on social media and "ya'll" has crept into the lexicon across the country in Kail's generation and younger.  (Take that, yous in Philly who made fun of me for using ya'll years ago!) 

My guess is since Kail lives in a world of constant social media use and Reality TV "stars" (many of whom are from the South & use ya'll on national TV without looking like a bumpkin), she's naturally picked it up.  She does use it a LOT though, ya'll. ;)

• Love 7
5 hours ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

I just wish it would be consistent. Y'all, with the apostrophe where the two words meet (you all = y'all).

Hahaha Yup. Texas born and raised. Y’all is just part of my daily vocabulary.  I don’t think twice when people say it if they aren’t from here. But they sure notice when I do.  Must be the accent. Haha

• Love 7
49 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Wait - hasn’t Jenelle been with another woman at some point? David clearly doesn’t understand sexuality can be fluid.

But, that was in the past. Everything she's done has been erased because swamp monster says so. I hope Kail takes some time and comes up with a snappy answer. She's done some good ones.

• Love 15
18 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Went to "Uncle" Marcus's Instagram....hubba, hubba, hubba!  Is he single and if so, does he like older women? 

I'm thinking you're good as long as you agree to tailgate for the kid's athletic activities. 

• Love 7
6 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Went to "Uncle" Marcus's Instagram....hubba, hubba, hubba!  Is he single and if so, does he like older women? 

He is CUTE!!! Is that a family member of Jo’s or just a friend of Kailyn’s?

I looked deeper and he was Jo’s groomsman, so either a family member or close friend. I would give him a tumble. ????

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 13
Just now, Scarlett45 said:

He is CUTE!!! Is that a family member of Jo’s or just a friend of Kailyn’s?

I think one of the insta pics indicated he was a long time friend of Jo’s. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

I’ve heard good things about fabletics. This outfit looks like it fits the way althetic wear is supposed to. Kailyn is so much smaller here than in her “normal” outfits. 

She had two outfits. When she turned.... oh good gosh.  It was a video on Snapchat but I don’t know how to put those on her. She didn’t look good at all. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 1
On 11/1/2018 at 12:41 PM, druzy said:

image.png.b17d5c6377db2c99392d19b5ec3ef7ff.png

Oh I can't either!

He looks like a very tiny 40 year old.

On 11/1/2018 at 1:13 PM, FlowerofCarnage said:

Heyyy Uncle Marcus.  Whose "uncle" is HE?  

Thank you @monicageller for making this the Uncle Marcus thread, if only for a moment.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 13