Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

21 minutes ago, druzy said:

HAHA!  The only thing I'm looking forward to is seeing the security guard shield her from the cameras, that she called to meet her there, again.  That dude was a trip and I hope she's tipping him well to stroke her ego. ?

6 minutes ago, Mkay said:

So she put a bunch of names in a bag and had a random nurse draw the name out of a bag and decided that's his name. How sad is that?!!

Did she?  I thought that was a joke!  I'm not which is worse, a bag of names or looking at pictures of kids to get ideas.  You'd think looking at her baby might trigger something but what do I know?  I'm not a big tv star.

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, MissMel said:

HAHA!  The only thing I'm looking forward to is seeing the security guard shield her from the cameras, that she called to meet her there, again.  That dude was a trip and I hope she's tipping him well to stroke her ego. ?

Did she?  I thought that was a joke!  I'm not which is worse, a bag of names or looking at pictures of kids to get ideas.  You'd think looking at her baby might trigger something but what do I know?  I'm not a big tv star.

She did. She posted it on Snapchat. I usually keep the volume turned down because I don't care to hear her talk. But after reading about it I went and reluctantly turned the volume up. Haha The picture of Amber Porkwood is the actual picture of the nurse, with Amber Porkwoods photoshopped  picture of course.  

Also, the comments under this tweet are people pretty ticked at her. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, MissMel said:

She had to make the story interesting so Radar would buy it.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

She is shooting a video in a hospital. Tons of Protected Health Information visible in shot. If I were patient of that ward, I'd be pissed. 

I'm the first one (usually) to get on the Confidential Information bus, but nothing is legible in this shot.  I think the hospital's legal department might have something to say, nevertheless.  

• Love 1
Just now, Sprockets said:

I'm the first one (usually) to get on the Confidential Information bus, but nothing is legible in this shot.  I think the hospital's legal department might have something to say, nevertheless.  

Looks like there is an appointment list or something similar in the lower left next to the topaz signature pad. The bulletin board in the back could have patient names/room assignments. People can zoom and enhance that shit.  

IMG_5302.JPG

• Love 4

Manny, Moe, or Jack?

Mo, Curly, or Shemp?

You know the papers in that bag all had the same name. No way was she going to allow anyone but herself control naming her child. She did that for attention. She had the name picked out long ago and just pulled this stunt today. 

• Love 12

Somehow I missed this thread for a day or two? I'm now caught up on the drama. So a nurse picked the name and it just happened to be HER favorite? Sure, Jan. 

Yet she still hasn't announced it? Is she waiting for the end of the world? Hail Zorp! 

Glad we finally got a look at Bone-the-Unboneable. 

I'm ALLLLL for Javi and Briana, just because I want to be petty like that. 

• Love 14
On 9/18/2017 at 10:49 AM, heatherchandler said:

I have been wanting to say something for a while, but wasn't sure how to put it.  The baby is NOT cute.  And I assume Kail sees something different, as she is posting photos with captions like, "I can't!" so she must think he is adorable.  

I guess it is true that parents see their own kids as cute, even when they really aren't.

I agree he is not cute at all. I'm so happy that somebody else said it first. I hate saying this about a baby but it looks like he's got about 6 inches between his upper lip and his nose. NoName is going to have to grow a thick mustache when he's older. 

What does it mean when somebody says "I can't /cannot? It makes no sense to me. 

• Love 7
25 minutes ago, Maharincess said:

Like...."I can't handle it". It could be a good or bad thing. If someone is being super obnoxious you might say, "I just can't with her today". Like you can't deal with their shennanigans. Or if you see a cute baby hippo at the zoo you might say, "I can't" - meaning it's so cute you can't handle it. 

Edited by ghoulina
today is one word
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Maharincess said:

I agree he is not cute at all. I'm so happy that somebody else said it first. I hate saying this about a baby but it looks like he's got about 6 inches between his upper lip and his nose. NoName is going to have to grow a thick mustache when he's older. 

She should buy a fake mustache for the time being.  That would definitely improve his look!

Also he's got those googley eyes!  One eye over here, the other eye over there..

"I CANNOT" with people who say that!  Like come on, finish your sentence.

• Love 4

The baby is ugly, but he's that lumpy baby ugly-cute. (Or maybe I just think all babies are cute in some way.) We actually keep asking each other whether our baby is actually cute or we are just obsessed with her, because I'm sure the hormones/genetics make you think your own baby is attractive regardless.

Mostly when I see him I just feel bad for him because of his mom and overall situation. (And probably his dad, who seems like a douche too.)

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 10

I am going to hold off on  whether I find little "My name was randomly chosen from a bag" aesthetically pleasing considering my daughter had a big  Frankenberry  head up until she was about 3 and as another posted noted, Isaac was not a cute baby but  blossomed into an adorable-looking young man.

• Love 3

Is this nurse at least one that maybe works on the labor & delivery or mother-baby ward and had Kail as a patient when she had the baby? Or did she really just go up to a complete random stranger who is minding her business at her job and ask her to pick her child's name out of a bag? WTF? 

This is not normal. This isn't even normal by TM standards. Is Kail having some kind of manic episode? I know with my first baby the hormone stuff postpartum almost mimicked rapid cycling bipolar (and Kail was diagnosed bipolar once upon a time, but now said she was misdiagnosed). This is just not a normal way to pick a child's name. And where is Chris? Is he okay with his kid's name being pulled out of a bag? WTF. This may be the most bizarre thing I've ever seen anyone from TM do (and that's saying a lot). Is Kail unwell?  Is she high? WTF! 

(Also, as for the name Kylo.....those of you who have seen the movie may understand why that name may be appealing to Kail based on Kylo's action towards his father, especially if we assume Kail isn't so pleased with baby daddy #3's lack of interest.)

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 23

Regarding newborns, I could line up all the birth announcements I've receieved, cut off the names & I wouldn't be able to tell you which baby belonged to which friend (whose kids I still know, now that they've grown, and/or at least grown features). They all looked like smushed red aliens

@Mkay where is yours? 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

She should buy a fake mustache for the time being.  That would definitely improve his look!

Also he's got those googley eyes!  One eye over here, the other eye over there..

"I CANNOT" with people who say that!  Like come on, finish your sentence.

Dying. 

Hope that doesn't bug you. :-) 

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Maharincess said:

Like Steve Harvey.  That man is ugly. 

• Love 2
13 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Is this nurse at least one that maybe works on the labor & delivery or mother-baby ward and had Kail as a patient when she had the baby? Or did she really just go up to a complete random stranger who is minding her business at her job and ask her to pick her child's name out of a bag? WTF? 

This is not normal. This isn't even normal by TM standards. Is Kail having some kind of manic episode? I know with my first baby the hormone stuff postpartum almost mimicked rapid cycling bipolar (and Kail was diagnosed bipolar once upon a time, but now said she was misdiagnosed). This is just not a normal way to pick a child's name. And where is Chris? Is he okay with his kid's name being pulled out of a bag? WTF. This may be the most bizarre thing I've ever seen anyone from TM do (and that's saying a lot). Is Kail unwell?  Is she high? WTF! 

(Also, as for the name Kylo.....those of you who have seen the movie may understand why that name may be appealing to Kail based on Kylo's action towards his father, especially if we assume Kail isn't so pleased with baby daddy #3's lack of interest.)

Sometimes with the way Kailyn goes from 0 to 60, I wonder if she has some kind of untreated bipolar disorder. I don't mean that to stigmatize mental illness, I have my own issues with depression and anxiety myself. She really seems 'not well' sometimes.

That is separate from her being an asshole. She is an asshole regardless of her mental health issues. Her treatment of others is not due to mental health problems. But with some of her stranger choices, I agree...it seems impulsive in a medically unhealthy way.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 9

I can definitely see some mania in Kail. I think it may be expounded lately by the more and more tenuous grasp she has on the image she is trying to portray. This baby was not received as well as the other two. She can't really seem to manipulate and control Chris like she could the other dads. She is floundering and spiraling, for sure. She thinks she comes across as quirky and funny, but no. It's just pathetic. 

• Love 13
19 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I can definitely see some mania in Kail. I think it may be expounded lately by the more and more tenuous grasp she has on the image she is trying to portray. This baby was not received as well as the other two. She can't really seem to manipulate and control Chris like she could the other dads. She is floundering and spiraling, for sure. She thinks she comes across as quirky and funny, but no. It's just pathetic. 

Yes to all of this. I think it was a massive blow to her ego when Chris bailed. Kail's M.O. thus far has been getting pregnant to tether herself to a man and it backfired big time with Baby Lo. I also think there's some level of identity crisis going on. For the past seven years she's been obsessed with escaping her trashy background and now with three baby daddies before the age of 25, she's right back where she started. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 16
14 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Regarding newborns, I could line up all the birth announcements I've receieved, cut off the names & I wouldn't be able to tell you which baby belonged to which friend (whose kids I still know, now that they've grown, and/or at least grown features). They all looked like smushed red aliens

@Mkay where is yours? 

IMG_2513.PNG

IMG_2514.PNG

• Love 11
2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Vee is a hoot. 

Kail is asking about when is it too soon to fly with a newborn on Twitter. Is she planning another vacation? 

Naturally. It has been a whole 90 days since her last tropical jaunt. I bet the hurricanes are the only reason she's waited this long. She is a jet setter, you know.

• Love 9

Someone needs to inform Kail that every crackhead and their mother has a college degree these days. FWIW, I was in graduate school with dozens of men and women who had spouses, full time careers and children. She is by no means special or unique in this regard. 

As far as her being the "only" one on the franchise, big whoop. We're not exactly talking the best and brightest of society here, Kail. 

• Love 17

Wouldn't teen mom 3 be part of the blessed "franchise"... because I'm pretty sure one of them (katie?) did it first. And I also agree with the twitter comment, she actually had a ton of advantages than the average mom, so I'm not sure comparing her to other girls that never had much ambition in regards to college (meaning the other teen moms) is much of an accomplishment. She was married with teen mom money and built in child care (javi's mom) not too shabby if you ask me.

• Love 15
On 9/17/2017 at 1:29 AM, TheRealT said:

I don't think it's necessarily true that Suzi didn't/doesn't love Kail (and Kail's kids). Suzi is certainly a fucked up person and not a "good mother," but she has been there for Kail (to the extent that she is capable). When she let Kail and Isaac live with her and her boyfriend (from whom Kail ended up stealing a TV), she didn't have to do that and, obviously, it would have been more convenient/easier with the bf to not have her attitudinal, dirty daughter and her baby living with them. I think Suzi has a boatload of her own issues, which prevents her from being a "good mom," but she has tried to help/support Kail.

Similarly, I believe that Kail loves her kids, but she's not really capable of being a "good mom" on a number of levels. Kail has had the benefit of baby daddies who are very involved/supportive and have very involved/supportive families, as well as MTV money (unlike Suzi), so she's had a much easier time keeping things together on a basic level. Even so, she has 3 kids by 3 different guys by the time she's 25(?) and is bouncing the kids around and creating a less than ideal environment for them in her home/life.

I would not be surprised AT ALL if Kail physically abuses her kids at some point when they get older and are less cute/sweet/compliant. She has a temper and resorts to physical abuse and other inappropriate behaviors when she gets upset. When her kids are adolescents and acting out in response to her acting out, I think it's likely that she would smack them or whatever. She's already emotionally abusive (I think without fully realizing it).

Yeah, Suzi is definitely fucked up, but even back in the 16 and Pregnant days, I think there was some validity to the way she dealt with Kail.

Yes, but Kail is the same way. She dumps her kids with Jo and Vee, Javi and his parents, and whomever else while she chases whatever genitalia she's chasing that day/week/month. Granted, Jo, Javi, et al are probably better caregivers than the people Kail was dumped with when she was a kid, but still. I feel like Kail is Suzi without the alcoholism and with more money/a better support system.

Yes to the bolded section. I am sure that the beast will physically abuse those boys at some point. Can you imagine if Isaac says he wants to go live with Jo and Vee? the beast would shake his head until the thought left poor Isaacs mind. I can see her abusing those boys and then crying to manipulate them into staying with her. 

• Love 3

Even her "decision" to get pregnant could be part of the manic episode.

When I graduated from college, I was a bit adrift. It was the first time in my life I didn't have a plan for the next semester. It can be a bit unmooring. I can see how postpartum hormones, an existing mental illness, and the completion of your long term goal could lead one to make a lot of ill considered decisions. 

Kailyn strikes me as someone who often sabotages herself, although she doesn't think that's what she's doing. With her slash and burn approach to nearly everything, she leaves lots of injured and unfriendly people in her wake. It's a mistake people make when they're young, certainly, but her behavior is definitely spiraling to the out of control level. 

It wasn't until @mamadrama mentioned the manic episode that it clicked.  Yep. It all fits.

• Love 14

@guilfoyleatpp spot on about college graduation! I felt just like that! I was always the people pleaser who did everything "right"...got straight A's in high school and college, and then...no idea what to do. I remember someone asking me spring of senior year what my plan was, and I said, "I'll get back to you next week! I'll figure it out after exams!" I felt extremely lost, and got two part time jobs. This was also 2010, right after the recession started. One job was teaching dance at my old studio, and I loved it! I decided to go back and get a teaching certification, and I love my career as a teacher!

If I'd had the opportunity to get paid to do something I'd done twice already, like Kail had with kids, I would have jumped at it! I could see her realizing graduation was coming up and wanting an excuse not to work. I don't think she's inherently lazy, because she did have hustle in the beginning, and I think once the TM money dries up she will get a real job. It's scary to try, though, knowing you may be disappointed and not find the kind of job you want. On some level, she has to doubt she has what it takes to be an on-air personality. Instead of her story arch being, "Kail looks unsuccessfully for a job and keeps getting turned down because she's ugly," the narrative can be, "Kail takes care of baby Lo." This is roughly the same reason I think Chelsea may have gotten pregnant with Aubree so close to high school graduation. Raising a baby is never considered being a failure (unless you're jenelle, and maybe Leah), but floundering around looking for a career certainly is!

• Love 10
1 hour ago, druzy said:

kb.jpg

Oh you know I replied to that one. Soooo hate that others are forgotten.  Your not the first, Kail. 

Oh, so it's an NYC trip. That's why she got those lip injections. 

IMG_2526.PNG

• Love 3
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

Help a girl out here. I don't see this tweet on her Twitter. Is it buried somewhere? I don't understand how you found this response by her. I am so clueless. 

When you go to Kail's twitter page click on Tweets and Replies. This is where the tweeter responds to tweets. You will not see the reply unless the tweeter subtweets it. I think a subtweet is when the tweeter posts the tweet they are responding to- but I'm old so I can be making this up.

trr.jpg

Edited by druzy

Has Kail even completed her bachelor's yet? I thought she only walked in the graduation ceremony because she gave the school $10K she's such an amazing SINGLE mom, (almost) graduating while raising 3 kids (one of whom was in utero) COMPLETELY ON HER OWN?

• Love 12