Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

It looks to me like Kail has taken inspiration from someone with a completely different body shape, neither her top nor her pants fit properly.  I think the look she was going for was something more along the lines of Kylie Jenner as opposed to a try hard reality TV *star* who is in desperate need of a stylist. 

Kylie is a vapid princess but at least she has the body for a look like this.  Kail needed a friend to take her by the shoulders and tell her that the outfit didn't work for her boob/butt combo.

• Love 7

Exactly. Regardless if you have a body courtesy of a plastic surgeon or not, figure out what works on your body and what doesn't work. What Kail wore was not suitable for her body in the least.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Even Kylie knew to wear a bra/camisole under the top!!! When a Kardashian or Jenner shows more class than you, you may want to rethink your life choices (cough Kail cough). 

Looking more closely at Kail's pictures, it does look like she had some kind of boob device under the shirt, but definitely needed something more.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, neatoburrito said:

She's a huge hypocrite. Wearing a top that puts your pierced pepperoni nips on display for all to see is the epitome of class, but anyone who dares to wear sweatpants in their own house needs to "get it together".

Big mistake for me to drink coffee while reading this board. Hahahaha!!

• Love 3
4 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Looking more closely at Kail's pictures, it does look like she had some kind of boob device under the shirt, but definitely needed something more.

I wondered about that, particularly since her breasts were perched up around her collarbones and that usually requires some mechanical help.

• Love 1
On 8/29/2016 at 6:16 PM, Brooklynista said:

^^ LOL! You said Lerners's NY. Where all us career gals went with our first paycheck.

As a fellow Brooklyn gal, yep! I bought many jacket/pant suits and blouses at Lerner's! I actually miss Lerner's. They had nicely cut clothing unlike now when everything all this feminine fit cut and size XL looks like a small

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Fosca said:

I wondered about that, particularly since her breasts were perched up around her collarbones and that usually requires some mechanical help.

I think she's had enough surgical help that she doesn't need anything mechanical.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, configdotsys said:

As a fellow Brooklyn gal, yep! I bought many jacket/pant suits and blouses at Lerner's! I actually miss Lerner's. They had nicely cut clothing unlike now when everything all this feminine fit cut and size XL looks like a small

I think Lerner's actually became NY&C, or they own it or something. I noticed on a credit card statement that NY&C was listed as Lerner NY. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Christina87 said:

I think Lerner's actually became NY&C, or they own it or something. I noticed on a credit card statement that NY&C was listed as Lerner NY. 

They did but NY&Co's clothing is all that skimpy, stretchy, crappy stuff that I won't wear. I have the most impossible time finding clothes. 

• Love 2

For some reason it warms my cold heart to see her looking absolutely terrible. Matches her personality.

I am starting to think she's a narcissist. I know she loves her kids and seems to take decent care of them but lots of narcissists do because they are an extension of themselves. So how they appear to be mothering matters a lot to them. But then they're incredibly selfish with them. (Like moving Isaac away from his father and his family to chase the husband she dumps in a couple of years, anyway, and he moved for the job she pressured him to take.)

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

For some reason it warms my cold heart to see her looking absolutely terrible. Matches her personality.

I am starting to think she's a narcissist. I know she loves her kids and seems to take decent care of them but lots of narcissists do because they are an extension of themselves. So how they appear to be mothering matters a lot to them. But then they're incredibly selfish with them. (Like moving Isaac away from his father and his family to chase the husband she dumps in a couple of years, anyway, and he moved for the job she pressured him to take.)

Agree 100%. Mail loves giving off the appearance of being the perfect mother, but she seems to have no problems ditching her kids to attend awards shows and take vacations every other week. Not to mention dating new people before Javi even had his stuff cleared out of their house. I don't think she's abusive or neglectful by any means, but she's clearly her number one priority, not her children.

• Love 5
44 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

I feel like there is a joke about her over-inflated butt that should be made here, but since I gave up coffee my snark has been weak. Help a girl out!

I've never seen a picture of a mermaid with a big, ugly butt. Is she not in school this semester?

• Love 6

Because of course she won't give any credit to Javi's parents and family, as well as Joe and his family, who no doubt have been helping her this whole time! I wish someone would call her out on that. She didn't have her kids alone the whole time, she had plenty of baby-sitters. Someone needs to tell her that her Leah is showing.

Edited by HeySandyStrange
  • Love 10

These women never, ever mention the fact that everything in their life is bought with MTV money.  They all act like they are out there busting their asses day in and day out, and truly deserve all of their toys and vacations.  Wow, she goes to school and she's had her kids full time for six whole months!  Pin a medal on her chest!  Try doing that AND holding down a job to pay the rent and put food on the table, then get back to us, Kail.

• Love 13

Ugh, I can't wait until reality, the real reality, of her "fame," hits her in that fake booty of hers once this show ends. It. WILL. END. Even if MTV squeezes out another couple seasons, it will end because they seriously can't do Teen Mom with ladies in their 30's. We're already seeing signs that Teen Mom OG is on its last leg.

Chelsea Houska, it's up to you to pull the plug on this. They can't replace you (remember when they replaced Becky on Roseanne? It was lame) and the other three don't have enough storyline to fill up your time slot even though your scenes were a snoozefest (because you're a great mother to Aubree and normal).

I'm waiting for the day when Kail has under 50 twitter followers and gains so much weight to where her fake booty is just going to look ridiculous. :-)

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Calm81 said:

Ugh, I can't wait until reality, the real reality, of her "fame," hits her in that fake booty of hers once this show ends. It. WILL. END. Even if MTV squeezes out another couple seasons, it will end because they seriously can't do Teen Mom with ladies in their 30's. We're already seeing signs that Teen Mom OG is on its last leg.

TM2 still seems popular but I can see some signs of age on it. Now that the girls are no longer teens and no longer really "struggling", they aren't really as compelling anymore. I mean, yes, Leah, Jenelle, and to a lesser extant Kail are still messes but by now it is same ol', same ol' with them. The fact that they haven't tired to do another Teen Mom show after TM3 was a disaster, as well as there having been no new 16&P's in more then 2 years, leads me to believe MTV is just milking the last few dollars out of the franchise until it fades away. I think Kail thinks she is above it all, and I do think she'll end up slightly better then Leah or Jenelle. She is still going to be slapped in the face by reality once the dream vacations, new cars very year, and big fancy suburban house go away.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Calm81 said:

Chelsea Houska, it's up to you to pull the plug on this. They can't replace you (remember when they replaced Becky on Roseanne? It was lame) and the other three don't have enough storyline to fill up your time slot even though your scenes were a snoozefest (because you're a great mother to Aubree and normal).

Now she's going to have another kid whose college tuition she's going to bank, so hopefully she's done in maybe 2 years, but enough already. This show makes me feel like that picture of Catelynn lying on her shit-and-piss stinking carpet, useless Tyler splayed across her back. I need someone to help me, but until MTV does it for me, I'm going to keep that sad empty stare at my TV. 

• Love 6

Wasn't it like a month or so ago that she posted a bunch of pics of her cartoon assed self on a beach somewhere? I remember snorkeling pics. I can't wait until her annual vacation is saving all year to take the kids camping for a week or a road trip to a national park somewhere. And, she hasn't had the kids by herself for the last 6 months. Jo has had Isaac for an extended summer visit along with his regular visitation and I'm sure Javi's parents have had Lincoln while she was vacationing and partying the days away. 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, HeySandyStrange said:

Because of course she won't give any credit to Javi's parents and family, as well as Joe and his family, who no doubt have been helping her this whole time! I wish someone would call her out on that. She didn't have her kids alone the whole time, she had plenty of baby-sitters.

Preach! A better answer would have been to be honest - "I have a lot of help and because of the show I have enough money to travel without having to work." Boom. Simple answer. If I had enough money to travel and not work, I'd do it too! (But I'd take my kids on most of the trips. Because I like them. And want them to experience the world as well.)

• Love 11
14 hours ago, Christina87 said:

I think another sign this show's on its last legs is that it seems most of the fans are 25+. I don't really know of any teens or young adults who watch it anymore. It's like geriatric MTV. 

Geriatric MTV. OMG, this comment killed it!! You're absolutely right! My 16-year-old niece is like "why are those old hags taking over my MTV screen - where's teen wolf at?" Haha! Little does she know I secretly watch this show when nobody is around just so that I can snark with my little internet buddies on this forum. Some days I don't even watch the episode before reading the snarky recap on here before deciding if the episode is worth my time. Many of you people spared me some snoozing beforehand letting me know I should just fast forward Maci's scenes.

Again, CHRISTINA87, you killed it. Geriatric MTV. Bahaha.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Calm81 said:

Geriatric MTV. OMG, this comment killed it!! You're absolutely right! My 16-year-old niece is like "why are those old hags taking over my MTV screen - where's teen wolf at?" Haha! Little does she know I secretly watch this show when nobody is around just so that I can snark with my little internet buddies on this forum. Some days I don't even watch the episode before reading the snarky recap on here before deciding if the episode is worth my time. Many of you people spared me some snoozing beforehand letting me know I should just fast forward Maci's scenes.

Again, CHRISTINA87, you killed it. Geriatric MTV. Bahaha.

What I find the most hilarious about that is how offended these girls would be to hear the teenagers calling them old hags.

• Love 6

I think it's cool Kail travels. I'm kind of surprised, given how much she makes, that she only seems to travel within the United States. I made way less than her at my job before law school and managed a trip a year and have been all over the world. I also managed to save money so I know it can be done. 

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, evilmindatwork said:

I think it's cool Kail travels. I'm kind of surprised, given how much she makes, that she only seems to travel within the United States. I made way less than her at my job before law school and managed a trip a year and have been all over the world. I also managed to save money so I know it can be done. 

Did you also have to pay to inflate your ass and create tattoo sleeves?

• Love 6

I'm in the process of rewatching Teen Mom 2 from season 1. I'm about midway through season 5 and the most annoying girl of all (including Jenelle), is Kailyn. Her attitude, right from the start, is just appalling. She is SO entitled. Even from early on when that homelessness charity gives her money to get her own apartment and she's crowing to anyone who'll listen about how she's on her own and doing everything by herself. Not throwing shade at people who need and get help, but she was just so bitchy about it and ungrateful. Like she was entitled to it. And then later in the discussion about her moving, I actually agree with her. But her attitude makes me wish Jo had won! 'Oh, well if he doesn't let me move then both my kids will be without their dad.' Yeah, and whose fault is that?? Why should Jo have to be away from his kid so that Javi can play house with yours?? She is just incapable of showing empathy or even understanding of anyone's position other than her own. Argh. 

• Love 10

I'm kind of surprised, given how much she makes, that she only seems to travel within the United States.

1) She has been denied a passport due to her manatee status?

2) She is afraid to go anywhere where she won't be recognized?

3) She won't travel anywhere where her English is not spoken or understood?

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8
13 minutes ago, evilmindatwork said:

@Tatum, I confess I never considered including those procedures in my budget. 

What about a new SUV every other year?  $2k sneakers? TWO houses?  Kail's priority is flash, not experiences.

I'm shocked her budget allows her to buy food, let alone any travel.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

1) She has been denied a passport due to her manatee status?

2) She is afraid to go anywhere where she won't be recognized?

3) She won't travel anywhere where her English is not spoken or understood?

Hey now. A manatee is welcome at a lot of places that Kail isn't!

• Love 6

I don't get it. Woke up like what? Hungover and still in your bathing suit from the night before? On another note, her top lip looks like someone had a go at her with a baseball bat or something. Maybe she's trying to make her lips match her ass?

• Love 12