Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

Although community property state (ownership), the court assigns all debts to one party or another (mortgages) and the other spouse must settle the debt accordingly. So even if Kail is assigned the ownership and debt of the houses, Javi will be responsible for a portion of it, negating any support or cut he would get. Javi aint getting shit. He still has a kid to pay for, he is fully abled and working two jobs (Air Force and MTV). He isn't getting any payday, or if he does, it will be minimal and he will never live this lifestyle without hustling for it or keeping his MTV check and kicking out a nice portion to Kail each month. He is still responsible for his portion of the community property obligation in addition to his child support obligation.

Edited by sunsheyen
  • Love 1

I wasn't talking about a divorce settlement or spousal support, I am talking about from a judge's point of view, one party's unilateral decision to convert assets of marital property during divorce proceedings is generally considered a huge DON'T. That doesn't mean Javi won't be on the hook for any joint debts they have, or that Kail will be required to pay him a stipend so he doesn't experience a drop in lifestyle. My point was, Kail is likely going to piss off any divorce court judge with frivolous spending when she knows a divorce is impending.

ETA: now that I think about it, maybe a lawyer did tell her to reign it in and Kail just ignored her or him. This is the girl who announced (on camera no less) that she was not going to wait for a judge to grant her permission to move with Isaac before buying a house in a separate state. Kail thinks she's above the law (or, I guess in this case, divorce protocol).

Hell, maybe Kail's ridiculous photo shoot was actually a money laundering scheme. She pays a wildly inflated fee for the photographer and gets a kick back? OK, I'm kidding, but that would be funny.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Lots of times in marriages one person makes significantly more than the other. That doesn't mean that the assets will be divied up based on who contributed more to the household income. Also, you can sign a prenup based on preexisting assets, but I don't think you can sign one that protects your future income. What Kail earns from TM after she got married is likely considered household income, and if she's removing a bunch of cash to buy assets in her name only, I would think a judge would not look favorably on that.

And we know, Kail doesn't follow judges' orders.

@sunsheyen incorrect. Both parties can be assigned to handle all debts post divorce. I can see Javi and Kail each being responsible for 50% of their debts that were accrued during marriage. A judge can also assign Kail to pay more of the debts because of her earnings being more than Javi. Regarding the two homes they have, the judge would likely order each party to take one home. Or, the judge may order the sale of the first house with both parties receiving 50%. If Kail demands to keep both houses, then she would likely be ordered to pay Javi 50% of the value of each home. Her best bet is to allow Javi to have the first house. She still would have to give him 50% of the value of the second house.

As @MargeGunderson mentioned above, whatever earnings Kail made post marriage belongs to both parties, just like whatever earnings Javi made are Kail's. That is why Kail was all about benefits. She married him because she would then be entitled to his military benefits. Any monies earned after the date of separation are considered separate earnings. However, @Tatum's question does bring up a good point. Kail should be careful of what she buys or spends money on because if she is dipping into community property funds, she will likely be ordered to pay that to Javi when the divorce is final. She should not be making any large purchases or spending a boatload of money until she has received her MTV check. Her attorney, hopefully, has advised her to spend only that money that she would be entitled to after the date of separation.  That may be why Kail is talking about buying a wagon in the future because she knows she needs to wait until that MTV check arrives.

He isn't getting any payday, or if he does, it will be minimal and he will never live this lifestyle without hustling for it or keeping his MTV check and kicking out a nice portion to Kail each month

It depends what one considers a nice portion. To Kail, a nice portion would be $3000 per month. At least.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 2

5vcxh.jpg

(Yawn) Another butt/mirror pic and there was another of her bmw steering wheel with a Starbucks drink. This time she made sure not to capture the her dash so we could see she was driving.  Her knees were still steering the wheel, so you already know. 

• Love 3
11 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

She is just really really really proud of her new ass!  I can't remember her old one.. was it super flat?

Hey! She sat on her arse and earned that arse! On a totally unrelated note, there's an ad on this page for some Provolone cheese on Amazon for over a grand! WTF?

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, EDTV said:

i think that's actually an amazing picture. Some of you guys sound incredibly bitter/jealous. 

Kail isn't up for any person of the year awards, but she looks great now. let her live her life, she's young.

Jesus h8ers, all of us! Lol I'm not really jealous or bitter, myself, just shaking my head at  egotism and cluelessness of some of these youngins. This isn't a fan board, after all. After all, Kail and the others are reaping the benefits of letting it all hang out on national television. So I don't see why we can't comment on some of their foolishness, since that is how they are paying for their luxury houses, cars, and vacations (and new tits and asses). Just my 2 cents.

• Love 20
7 minutes ago, HeySandyStrange said:

Jesus h8ers, all of us! Lol I'm not really jealous or bitter, myself, just shaking my head at  egotism and cluelessness of some of these youngins. This isn't a fan board, after all. After all, Kail and the others are reaping the benefits of letting it all hang out on national television. So I don't see why we can't comment on some of their foolishness, since that is how they are paying for their luxury houses, cars, and vacations (and new tits and asses). Just my 2 cents.

I agree. I do think it's the height of vanity to schedule a solo photo shoot of yourself.  It's her money to spend how she likes. And I will keep mocking it on PTV as long as she keeps posting.

• Love 15
54 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I agree. I do think it's the height of vanity to schedule a solo photo shoot of yourself.  It's her money to spend how she likes. And I will keep mocking it on PTV as long as she keeps posting.

Very Kardashian!

1 hour ago, EDTV said:

i think that's actually an amazing picture. Some of you guys sound incredibly bitter/jealous. 

Kail isn't up for any person of the year awards, but she looks great now. let her live her life, she's young.

It's a gorgeous shot, but I still don't get it.  A shot like that isn't a simple snap, she hired a photographer and probably took dozens of shots, swimming underwater to reset, to get the right angle. If you've seen a modeling show, you see the models work hard.   I wouldn't spend a whole day of my vacation working that hard to get a picture that doesn't include any of my family.  

I'm glad to let her live her life, I enjoy snarking on her and will continue.  Honestly there isn't one of the eight girls I am jealous of, it is amazingly entertaining and a great distraction from preparing tax returns all day ?

Edited by TaxNerd
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, TaxNerd said:

I'm glad to let her live her life, I enjoy snarking on her and will continue.  Honestly there isn't one of the eight girls I am jealous of, it is amazingly entertaining and a great distraction from preparing tax returns all day ?

I wondered if that's what you did! Funny, I look at tax returns all day. It's definitely a bit humbling to review the tax return of a real estate investor (a large concentration of mine are) and see that their federal income tax payable is more than twice my salary (or more than twice). I've also been lucky enough to review the personal tax returns of a few minor celebrities. Sadly though, Amber's house flipping endeavor and Maci's T-shirt company have never been on my radar. If one of these girls would get serious with some real estate investments though (I'm talking like, a McDonalds, or a Walgreens, not distressed residential properties), there's a very real chance I could see it, since I have a pretty big network.

I agree with you none of these girls really invoke jealousy. Sure, they get a lot of money for doing relatively little, but when you consider likely what the production company and MTV is getting, and what these girls are trading for this money, it's actually very sad. But I still love coming on here and mocking them.

• Love 9

Not a jealous hater or bitter. She used to be a favorite (along with Leah a long time ago) of mine. Then we saw bits and pieces of the person she is. I'm very happy for people who are successful and can enjoy life. She seems to enjoy flashing all the expensive things she buys. I'd have no problem calling her beautiful if she had a beautiful heart/soul. An ugly, uncaring personality will turn the prettiest person into garbage.

Don't forget, she says she's emotionless, like a robot.  So the things I say shouldn't bother her. Coming here to snark helps pass time when I'm bored. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 9

When a girl inflates every part of her body with recycled fat and silicone but has the nerve to tell someone to fix their "nappy hair" I reserve the right to mock.

The photo shoot doesn't bother me, but it's not something I would waste money on if didn't include the rest of my family. To each their own. 

• Love 16

I think the shot itself is kind of cool. It is what I would expect to see in a swimsuit catalog or maybe a travel brochure. Something a marketing company dreamed up to drum up tourism. I'm sure Kail found a similar shot somewhere and wanted to recreate it with herself as the model. Which I am sure a lot of people would do via iphone cameras and snapchat. But to actually schedule and pay for a professional shoot starring yourself, with the purpose to promote yourself on social media, just seems ridiculously vain. Her prerogative and all, but super, super vain.

• Love 9

Stylistically it's a beautiful shot, ruined only by that fake giant badonkadonk taking up half the frame. I just can't stop shaking my head at Kail's obsession with taking pictures of herself -- and only herself -- to the point of arranging a solo underwater photo shoot.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Chicken Wing said:

Stylistically it's a beautiful shot, ruined only by that fake giant badonkadonk taking up half the frame. I just can't stop shaking my head at Kail's obsession with taking pictures of herself -- and only herself -- to the point of arranging a solo underwater photo shoot.

Can.not.stop.laughing

ETA: I see arranging a photo shoot of yourself, just to have pictures for your own enjoyment (so like, not paying for a professional shoot in the hopes of having portfolio pics if one is an aspiring model) to be somewhat akin to throwing a party where you are the guest of honor. It's your money, and people will come to the party and have a good time, but it still seems a bit indulgent.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 6

Everyone has pretty much said it but Kail left her boys at home so she could have a holiday for herself and then scheduled a solo photoshoot so she could have pictures of herself. Don't try and tell me that someone who is prepared to leave her kids at home rather than a beach holiday and then spends time and money on an all-about-me glamour shoot isn't snarkworthy. 

As for "let her live her life", she chose to have two kidlets so nope she doesn't get a pass for travelling all over the world without them (not just Hawaii, she came to Australia sans kids if I remember).  Kail isn't a college student who only has to worry about someone watering a plant, she is a mother of two and she can't be both the carefree traveller and supermommy. 

Parents can certainly take holidays but I'm not afraid to judge someone who has a track record of leaving her 7 (?) and 2 year old at home so she can party overseas. 

• Love 11

ETA: I see arranging a photo shoot of yourself, just to have pictures for your own enjoyment (so like, not paying for a professional shoot in the hopes of having portfolio pics if one is an aspiring model) to be somewhat akin to throwing a party where you are the guest of honor. It's your money, and people will come to the party and have a good time, but it still seems a bit indulgent.

Except when you throw yourself a party just to throw yourself a party, other people can come and enjoy a good time. Who exactly are these pictures for except herself? It's not even like she's getting glamour shots (*snicker*) taken where she gets all prettied up and looking sleek and shellacked (I love glamour pictures). Those are always nice to have, and you get copies to give to your loved ones. Who wants this?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Chicken Wing said:

Except when you throw yourself a party just to throw yourself a party, other people can come and enjoy a good time. Who exactly are these pictures for except herself? It's not even like she's getting glamour shots (*snicker*) taken where she gets all prettied up and looking sleek and shellacked (I love glamour pictures). Those are always nice to have, and you get copies to give to your loved ones. Who wants this?

Well, I think she's going to use them for the same reason Tyler posts pictures of Carly and Leah posts pictures of herself doing housework, and Jenelle posts pictures of herself in bikinis- they want the compliments from fans. The only difference is, Tyler posted pics sent to him from B&T, Leah got one of her inbred relatives to snap her pic, and Jenelle got whatever evolutionary challenged caveman she's dating to snap her pic. Kail actually paid for professional pictures and a photographer's time and probably spent hours posing to get her validation itch scratched.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, EDTV said:

Yeah, I am really jealous of her. My dream in life has always been to broadcast every intimate minute of my life on national television. Along with that, I want one of the defining moments of my life to be fabricating a domestic violence accusation against the father of one of my kids because he found a new girlfriend. 

I honestly have no problems with her photoshoot though I, personally, think it's a bit silly, but I wouldn't trade any of Kail's money for her life. Quite frankly, despite her efforts to present an instagram curated lifestyle, I think her personal life seems exhausting and emotionally draining. 

Edited by evilmindatwork
  • Love 12
20 hours ago, EDTV said:

Hi, Kail!!

• Love 17
On 9/18/2016 at 0:48 PM, pakalolo said:

What's the point? Because that's an amazing picture to have of yourself! 

It's sort of ridiculous at this point that even a beautiful picture like this is hated on just because Kail is in it.

It just doesn't make sense to all of us. Maybe it's a generational thing, but I have never, ever been into taking pictures of myself.

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • Love 7

It is strange how a few ladies I know who are in their 30s and 40s, and a couple of 50 year olds, post a lot of selfies. Get this. Last week I was at a sporting event for a friend's child who was playing. She wanted to take a selfie of all of us ladies at the game. She took over ten selfies before choosing the perfect one to post. Honestly, I did not get the big deal over how her hair was not perfect or how the sun was making her squint. It was so damn annoying. 

I am old school. I love taking photos of people who are not expecting itt. Just random photos of friends and family being natural. I don't post selfies.

Selfies,IMO, are just another way to fish for compliments. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 11

Guys. Stay on track. I don't care if Kail posts 110283726 selfies, but I DO care if you guys snark on each other instead of the people in the show. This is the last general warning we're giving you. Make it personal, earn a time out. 

I'm honestly baffled at the claims that a normal person would not want a pretty picture of themselves in a beautiful setting.

I just got my elopement photos from Glacier National Park yesterday, we had no guests but hired a very expensive professional photographer to take pictures of the ceremony then hike around for a few more hours to take additional shots of us in front of several different jaw dropping mountains/waterfalls/lakes throughout the park. Was it really that strange of me to want some extra pictures of my husband and I taken by a professional while we looked nice and were in one of the most beautiful places in the world? 

• Love 2

Photo shoots aside, I just find it hilarious how Kail fought Jo tooth and nail to stop him from having more time with Isaac and now she's ditching the kid every other week to attend awards shows and flit off on vacation. Kail is nothing if not consistent in her hypocrisy.

• Love 9

Big difference between elopement photos and the non-stop selfie photos Kail posts. People are not seeking attention or some sort of approval from strangers when having elopement photos taken which will be shared with family and friends.

Ass photos on a daily reeks of some desperate attention. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, pakalolo said:

I'm honestly baffled at the claims that a normal person would not want a pretty picture of themselves in a beautiful setting.

I just got my elopement photos from Glacier National Park yesterday, we had no guests but hired a very expensive professional photographer to take pictures of the ceremony then hike around for a few more hours to take additional shots of us in front of several different jaw dropping mountains/waterfalls/lakes throughout the park. Was it really that strange of me to want some extra pictures of my husband and I taken by a professional while we looked nice and were in one of the most beautiful places in the world? 

No that's not strange because you did it with your husband.  

• Love 10
2 hours ago, pakalolo said:

To me, there's a huge difference between getting professional pictures to commemorate a major milestone in your life  and dropping several thousand dollars and several hours (or more) just to get a cool pic of yourself that you can post on Instagram and count your likes. It's like what Great Kazu said- it's fishing for compliments. Not the worst thing she's done but definitely snark worthy. 

• Love 16

Maybe she's promoting the swimsuit or the travel company? In that case, the swimwear company or someone else paid for the shoot. Who knows? It would be weird to just randomly pay for the photoshoot herself (unless, as pointed out above, there's a major mile stone like a marriage/ anniversary etc).

• Love 1

Kail actually paid for professional pictures and a photographer's time and probably spent hours posing to get her validation itch scratched.

Most personal photoshoots are one to two hours and some experienced photographers offer express photoshoots of less than an hour. There are photographers who specialize in underwater shoots, so she probably found one she liked and went for it. I debated doing an underwater photoshoot with a photographer who specializes in underwater circus shots, but I didn't because I can't really use an underwater one promotionally and it's too expensive for pure vanity. It was tempting, though, because the images are amazing.

Also, if I had as many Instagram followers as Kail, I probably would have done it. It's good to have interesting professional images to break up the monotony of the mirror selfies and it may be a taxable expense (depending on how her Instagram-related income is taxed).

• Love 2

You guys, in all the mishagosh of selfie shaming no one has commented on the fact that she is wearing in the water photo the same swimsuit that she wore in the "woke up like dissss" selfie? So either she wore her swimsuit to bed or wore her pajamas in the pool.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ElderPrice said:

You guys, in all the mishagosh of selfie shaming no one has commented on the fact that she is wearing in the water photo the same swimsuit that she wore in the "woke up like dissss" selfie? So either she wore her swimsuit to bed or wore her pajamas in the pool.

I did notice that! She didn't appear to be wearing makeup and her hair was messy, so I do think she had recently woken up, but I can't really comment on wearing a bathing suit. I can't imagine wearing that to bed, but to throw a swimsuit on before brushing your hair or even opening your eyes up all the way? Strange indeed.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Zuleikha said:

Most personal photoshoots are one to two hours and some experienced photographers offer express photoshoots of less than an hour. There are photographers who specialize in underwater shoots, so she probably found one she liked and went for it. I debated doing an underwater photoshoot with a photographer who specializes in underwater circus shots, but I didn't because I can't really use an underwater one promotionally and it's too expensive for pure vanity. It was tempting, though, because the images are amazing.

Also, if I had as many Instagram followers as Kail, I probably would have done it. It's good to have interesting professional images to break up the monotony of the mirror selfies and it may be a taxable expense (depending on how her Instagram-related income is taxed).

agreed, sometimes even the companies that offer scuba diving will have their own photographer take pictures and then sell them to anyone that wants to buy them afterwards.

I don't get where people are making up that she spent thousands of dollars and many hours in poses to get a couple of photos.

and considering he mini celebrity status I wouldn't be surprised if the photos were taken for free.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Mkay said:

http://www.krystalklearimages.com/investment/

Prices start at 275 up to 775. Plus add  ons. 

Well we know she didn't spring for the high dollar one, because we haven't been blessed with shots of Kail posing as a mermaid yet.

Unless that's still coming. Stay tuned!

ETA: checked out the photographer's gallery. There are a couple maternity shots posted. Jenelle must be pissed she didn't think of underwater pics first.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 5
16 hours ago, ElderPrice said:

@ElderPrice Go back to the previous page. I did comment on that swimsuit being the same one.

20 hours ago, Zuleikha said:

I seriously doubt taxable expense came into play here.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5