Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

(edited)
3 hours ago, Birdee said:

The bolded is exactly why Javi will never see an issue with anything he does. I don't like Kail anymore than the next sane, logical person, but she isn't automatically responsible for everything that goes wrong just because of what's in her pants. And I really feel sorry for the next girl Javi latches himself too. His controlling nature will be in overdrive.

No. She is only responsible for the choices she makes. Many of her choices lead me to believe she has shit between her ears. 

I think Kail has a penis, too.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4

I think Aubree looks like a little adorable girly version of Adam.  

I wonder since Chelsea and Kail are pretty good friends....if she'll take the example Chelsea shows of making sure Aubree and Paisley spend time together to heart and looks to have both Isaac and Lincoln spend quality time with Javi, who was an important part of both of their lives.  I wouldn't hold my breath...but maybe.  Nah, probably not.  

• Love 1

I didn't think Aubree looked like anyone until I saw a recent picture of her, where she looked a little like Chelsea. I think Kail's bland features have made Isaac look like a softer version of Jo. Jo Lite. I agree with the poster who said Jace, Jenelle and Barb all look the same. I think the kid who has by far the strongest resemblance to a parent is Gracie though. She's the image of Leah. 

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, neatoburrito said:

I think the kid who has by far the strongest resemblance to a parent is Gracie though. She's the image of Leah. 

Agreed. I think the TM1 kids all have very strong resemblances to their parents. Lil Leah Shirley looks just like Geery. Bentley looks just like his mom. Sophia looks just like DaddyDerek. Ali looks exactly like Corey's dad to me. And Addy looks like she could pass as Jeremy's mom. I don't know who Lincoln looks like, but he's super cute.

• Love 6

I used to think Isaac looked like Jo, but if you just look at Kailyn's facial features individually, I think he looks like Kailyn. I think Jace and Aubree look like the mothers and grandmothers, but I think Alli looks like Dawn, only with brown hair, and I think Gracie looks like Corey, only a blonde version. I think Addie looks like Leah's sister Victoria. I have no idea who Lincoln looks like. 

• Love 2

I was perusing Karl's IG and she hocks all those products just like everyone else. There's a pic of her with one of those waist trainer things, and she captions it - "For everyone that asks what helps me maintain my waist".....um, people are asking her about that??? You see Kail and your thought is, "How do you get such a nice waist?"? No. Just no. 

• Love 15
(edited)

Wonder if he was cheating with her at least emotionally, hence the sudden "you won't have kids in the next 5 minutes so we can't be married" stuff? I mean, he had to be single by the time he came home so he could get it on with Peach. 

I assume this was going on for a while. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Lm2162 said:

Wonder if he was cheating with her at least emotionally, hence the sudden "you won't have kids in the next 5 minutes so we can't be married" stuff? I mean, he had to be single by the time he came home so he could get it on with Peach. 

I assume this was going on for a while. 

Lol, javi and peach arent dating they've been friends since high school, she just misses her best friend. She's dating a guy name sam. The author in that article did a shitty job investigating. Just look a peach's  twitter

• Love 1

Radar makes quite a leap. There is nothing in those tweets to reach the conclusion they are dating or that he's returning home to Peach. Can't be friends with the opposite sex without a tabloid reading something into it for views. 

• Love 4
(edited)
5 hours ago, ghoulina said:

So that explains Kail's falling out with Peach. 

They have always, always been touchy feely with each other. 

He's been posting pics on Instagram to and I can hardly even look at him. It's almost as if he took a que from Kail and got lip injections. Gross. Why do they look bigger?! I sure hope he isn't on season 8 much.  

2 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, Mkay said:

They have always, always been touchy feely with each other. 

He's been posting pics on Instagram to and I can hardly even look at him. It's almost as if he took a que from Kail and got lip injections. Gross. Why do they look bigger?! I sure hope he isn't on season 8 much.  

Kail has been liking his pic though all of them

• Love 1
22 hours ago, lidarose9 said:

Just saw a commercial for part 2 of the reunion. Karl's face looks like a marshmallow someone poked with a toothpick.

My mood sucks today so I was happy to laugh! Thanks.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, butterbody said:

I think Kail brought a picture of Javi to her surgeon and said, I want my lips to look like this vagina.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Love 4
On 6/16/2016 at 11:33 PM, lidarose9 said:

Just saw a commercial for part 2 of the reunion. Karl's face looks like a marshmallow someone poked with a toothpick.

a marshmallow with balloon lips. 

(sorry, I know that was cruel but she CHOSE to alter her appearance so I feel it's free game)

• Love 5
22 hours ago, butterbody said:

I think Kail brought a picture of Javi to her surgeon and said, I want my lips to look like this vagina.

You know, I actually find Javi's lips attractive. He's a distasteful person (I couldn't believe some of the things he said after Kail after her miscarriage), but to me his lips are his best feature. Very sensuous.....personal taste I suppose. 

• Love 4

I guess his lips aren't bad, for me it's that his mouth is constantly open--as though he can't close it at all. When he talks his lips don't move. His mouth just opens and closes.  I just imagine him having drool on his pillow in the a.m., and that just grosses me out.

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, zenme said:

I guess his lips aren't bad, for me it's that his mouth is constantly open--as though he can't close it at all. When he talks his lips don't move. His mouth just opens and closes.  I just imagine him having drool on his pillow in the a.m., and that just grosses me out.

Yes!!

• Love 2

I happen to hold the very unpopular opinion that Kail is beautiful.  

I also tend to think it's pretty disgusting, but never surprising how much fat shaming and name calling like heifer is thrown both her and Cate's way.  As someone who struggles with my weight and body image issues...I think it's horrible that it is okay to bully and trash someone because of their size, however I know from personal experience that it is normal and happens everyday.  

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, shelley1005 said:

I happen to hold the very unpopular opinion that Kail is beautiful.  

I also tend to think it's pretty disgusting, but never surprising how much fat shaming and name calling like heifer is thrown both her and Cate's way.  As someone who struggles with my weight and body image issues...I think it's horrible that it is okay to bully and trash someone because of their size, however I know from personal experience that it is normal and happens everyday.  

Is talking about Kail's weight on the Internet bullying her?  I don't even think she's a member here but if she is, hi Kail!

I think if you don't want people to discuss your weight, you shouldn't have your plastic surgery filmed and broadcast on the Internet.  She's kind of putting it out there for discussion.

• Love 13

I had my own weight issues. But, I also did not go out on national television and broadcast my weight problems to the world while also shaming others for their African-American hair, their style of clothes, how they look or any of the countless comments Karl has thrown out to others. It is also common knowledge this site originated from a forum where snark reigns. It can be brutal many times. 

Could Peach have been the one who enlightened Javi about Kail? Maybe that is why they had a falling out? Or maybe she told Javi something after she and Kail ended their friendship.

I do not believe Peach and Javi have anything going on other than maybe rubbing their friendship in Kail's face via their tweets. 

• Love 8
8 hours ago, zenme said:

I guess his lips aren't bad, for me it's that his mouth is constantly open--as though he can't close it at all. When he talks his lips don't move. His mouth just opens and closes.  I just imagine him having drool on his pillow in the a.m., and that just grosses me 

It's as if they hinder his ability to enunciate. Any word that would start with a P or a B, would come out starting with a V because his teeth are the only thing that can make contact.

"We're having a vig varty and Kail is making some shit she vound on Vintrest."

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I'm gonna give her the benefit of the doubt.  Before my sister's wedding, I was dieting like a MOFO, I was down to 118 lbs, and I was in a tankini  (and got a ton of compliments that day) when someone snapped a pic of me...and my round chubby belly poking out from under my top.  Totally blaming it on the cameras, uh-huh!!

• Love 2

Is  Kail's bikini top just really ill-fitting or is that the style nowadays, to show underboob at the beach? Either way, it looks pretty trashy. And yeah, no offense but her body is average looking, not toned.  Nothing wrong at all with that but in no way does she look that fit.

I thought Javi and her are divorcing, not already divorced, right? The beach article and a few others I've seen have called them divorced. Unless I missed something, I thought they were still legally married for now.

• Love 6

I agree, she looks average. Like, what is the size/body shape of the average American woman? It would look like Kail's. On a side note, I think she would look better if her arms and back weren't completely tatted up.

• Love 6

The problem with Kail is her plastic surgery has ended up being a giant waste of money. Any results she initially had aren't visible. Not sure if that's on her or she chose a crackpot surgeon. Anyway I don't think her body looks 'bad' but why get ass injections and bother with waste shaping, trying to become miss Instagram model 2.0 if you're not going to do a better job at maintaining your costly procedures?

For what it's worth, I do think Kail has the capacity to look pretty. 

• Love 4