Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler, Speculation and Social Media

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

So on the preview, Kidney is acting like a lunatic and the other 2 just sit there. When he says he needs back up, they just sit there. Oh Mr I'm taking all the blame, well you are all the kids father and is the only dude married and at one time sleeping with 4 women,  so yeah it is all on you dude. You reap what you sow. 

Then Jenell walking away and him threatening her. I would have turned around and said you're gonna what? Please enlighten me on what you're going to do? Help me find a house? Help me build on CP? Talk to your kids? Why is it a bad idea? I'm a grown ass woman and I'm not going to sit her and take your gd shit another minute while you and your wives think up more ways to take money put of my pocket, so fuck off Kidney. I know she won't but this guy just needs to zip it.

I wish you were Janelle!

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

I've watched more closely this season than in years. That, along with the obvious increased interest on this forum and other sites lead me to think that maybe TLC knows what they are doing. The show was dying, but a wife leaves and rebirth! I'd watch Janelle tell Kidney to "F off" next season.

• Applause 2
  • Love 7

I know there are rumors regarding Janelle and if she actually left Kody. Gwen said she did but kind of backpedaled by adding “I think.” And there’s been speculation about the wedding photo and Kody not sitting with Janelle, but nothing stated outright from anyone.

I believe that she has either left or Kody has Meri’d her (haha) for the simple reason that she’s doing everything he hates. She’s still close with Christine. She hasn’t forgone her children to spend holidays with Robyn’s family (this sounds like a nightmare btw). She spent Thanksgiving with Kody’s least favorite sons, Gabe, Garrison and Paedon. I’d be shocked if any one of them apologized to Queen Sobyn for not kissing her royal patootie. 

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, BAForever said:

I've watched more closely this season than in years. That, along with the obvious increased interest on this forum and other sites lead me to think that maybe TLC knows what they are doing. The show was dying, but a wife leaves and rebirth! I'd watch Janelle tell Kidney to "F off" next season.

Same. I’ll be here as long as they keep trickling away, leaving Kody and Robyn (and probably Meri the Barnacle). Then, I hope Robyn and Kody — now forgotten — go broke and wind up living in Janelle’s trailer because that’s all they can afford. 

I feel for those kids though, especially Gabe. I know how it feels to feel unloved by a parent. 

• Like 5
  • Hugs 5
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Soup333 said:

And there’s been speculation about the wedding photo and Kody not sitting with Janelle, but nothing stated outright from anyone.

Gwen said there was assigned seating and that Kody “sat with his wife”

• Like 8

I saw a YouTube video (Down the Rabbit hole at Bedtime) that said that Meri and Janelle are off of the deeds of Coyote Pass. They said that only Kody and Robyn own the land now.

Does anyone know if this is true?

• Mind Blown 7
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, Soup333 said:

I know there are rumors regarding Janelle and if she actually left Kody. Gwen said she did but kind of backpedaled by adding “I think.” And there’s been speculation about the wedding photo and Kody not sitting with Janelle, but nothing stated outright from anyone.

I believe that she has either left or Kody has Meri’d her (haha) for the simple reason that she’s doing everything he hates. She’s still close with Christine. She hasn’t forgone her children to spend holidays with Robyn’s family (this sounds like a nightmare btw). She spent Thanksgiving with Kody’s least favorite sons, Gabe, Garrison and Paedon. I’d be shocked if any one of them apologized to Queen Sobyn for not kissing her royal patootie. 

Gwen actually corrected herself further later by saying Janelle was still with Kody.  Although speculation is that she was sort of required to do so because she appeared in a few scenes this season and was under contract.  And that Janelle was upset with her. 

My thoughts  are that Janelle has been getting her finances in order and waiting for Savannah to graduate this next spring before announcing anything.  meanwhile, she’s continuing to live as an independent woman.  Most likely spending her time with her kids, and Christine, avoiding Kody and Robyn except for filming.  

• Like 8
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
On 12/4/2022 at 11:59 AM, js9548 said:

How do you see episodes early? 

I watch on YouTube a few hours before the show airs (to take notes) but the video quality is not great.

On 12/4/2022 at 2:32 PM, Granny58 said:

He really impresses me with his ability to express his feelings.  

Many of the Brown kids express themselves really well, including Logan, Truely, Hunter and even the whimsical Mykelti.  For that, I give 100% credit to their mothers.

But Gabe's willingness to allow himself to be filmed while talking about how his father broke his heart was next level.  Those emotions were so real and raw, in stark juxtaposition to the always crying Robyn.  I wonder, does she understand that she doesn't actually have to cry in every single interview?  I recall the early days of all five adults during couch interviews, and the extreme discomfort the OG3 had when Robyn would dry-cry about something or other...you could almost see thought bubbles above their heads - "what hell have we unleashed into this family?" while Kody was all, "damsel in distress!  Must save at all costs!!"

• Like 1
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

Gwen actually corrected herself further later by saying Janelle was still with Kody.  Although speculation is that she was sort of required to do so because she appeared in a few scenes this season and was under contract.  And that Janelle was upset with her. 

My thoughts  are that Janelle has been getting her finances in order and waiting for Savannah to graduate this next spring before announcing anything.  meanwhile, she’s continuing to live as an independent woman.  Most likely spending her time with her kids, and Christine, avoiding Kody and Robyn except for filming.  

I suspect that Janelle doesn't have to make any formal "leaving" announcement.  I think she wants to secure her property in her name alone and she will continue to just live an independent life. At this point she really is the only one wanting to live on the property and likes Flagstaff.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

I didn’t say it in reference to that. I said it in reference to the seating arrangement at the ceremony.

Ah, got you. People were saying that was evidence they’re not together. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Libby said:

I saw a YouTube video (Down the Rabbit hole at Bedtime) that said that Meri and Janelle are off of the deeds of Coyote Pass. They said that only Kody and Robyn own the land now.

Does anyone know if this is true?

some screenshots are also posted on reddit that say this, but I don't know how to verify if this is true.

• Useful 5
17 minutes ago, BAForever said:

Read on some other stupid site (insomnia scrolling) that although some posters felt badly for Gabe, he's 20 and a birthday is no big deal. This is the reason I prefer PrimeTimers! Gabe wasn't crying about the missed birthday, it's from YEARS of watching Kody prefer some family members over others. It's for the loss of the relationship that could and should have been. It was for his mom and siblings who deserve better. Go ahead and be sad Gabe.  You're going to be twice the man your bio father is.

Absolutely!!! He wasn't crying for what he lost, he was weeping for what he never had.

• Sad 5
  • Applause 8
  • Love 2

I listened to Christine's podcast interview and I found it interesting that she said she had to decide whether to be upfront about leaving Kody. I need to listen again to work out if she meant simply being honest about her reasons because initially it sounded to me like not saying she'd left Kidney at all was a possibility. Anyone else get that or am I way off? Cos it made me wonder if that's exactly the situ with Meri. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
2 hours ago, Auntie Freeze said:

I listened to Christine's podcast interview and I found it interesting that she said she had to decide whether to be upfront about leaving Kody. I need to listen again to work out if she meant simply being honest about her reasons because initially it sounded to me like not saying she'd left Kidney at all was a possibility. Anyone else get that or am I way off? Cos it made me wonder if that's exactly the situ with Meri. 

Well I think that is why the word "betrayal" keeps popping up. Because she could have lived a separate life (like Meri) and just never publicly "divorced him." What she did essentially invalidated the premise of their entire show. Their mission failed - publicly.  That's one of the main reasons he's so mad.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Granny58 said:

There is a psychologist on Youtube, Pop Psych, who watches SW and I just watched one of his videos.  I read the watchers' comments and some of them stated that Kody has kissed Breanna on the mouth and something else about Aurora (the same thing maybe?) and also about his distress about separation for 10 days.  Their speculation is that he is grooming them for marriage.  Is anybody else aware of these mouth kisses between Kody and Robyn's daughters?

I watch pop psych videos. The doctor never said anything about Kody kissing Robyn's daughters. I don’t know what is said in the comments. I don't read them. I don’t think it's fair to associate the public comments with the doctor. He gives very logical input.

I can't stand Kody and Robyn, but I think that people are going over the top by saying that Kody is crossing the line with Robyn's daughters. I don’t believe it.

I don’t like all of this. Public reaction seems like it's starting to get out of control. The family better rein this thing in. It's starting to go crazy.

Edited by Libby
  • Like 6
  • Useful 2

Read on some other stupid site (insomnia scrolling) that although some posters felt badly for Gabe, he's 20 and a birthday is no big deal.

I don't buy that. I'm 52 and it would hurt my feelings tremendously if my surviving parent didn't call on my birthday to say Happy Birthday (and yes, I do thank her for birthing and mothering me). Likewise, I would be mortified if I forgot to call her on her birthday (and she is 83). I don't think that adults need a big deal of their birthdays like children do but it's not too much to ask for a call.

I read the watchers' comments and some of them stated that Kody has kissed Breanna on the mouth

I haven't seen the videos or the way Kody kisses his daughters but kissing on the mouth, even with older children is the norm for some families. I wouldn't be comfortable with it, but I offer up Whitney Way Thore and her parents as examples of adult children who kiss their parents on the mouth. Not that they are role models for anyone, but there was quite a discussion about that as well and many people said it wasn't unusual to them.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
1 hour ago, Libby said:

The family better reign this thing in. It's starting to go crazy.

I do love typos.  Reign is truly what Kody wants to do.  He wants to be king of the hill and especially of his family.  

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, Absolom said:

I do love typos.  Reign is truly what Kody wants to do.  He wants to be king of the hill and especially of his family.  

Lol! I'm going back and fixing my post.

• LOL 1

Please cease the discussion regarding a marriage, grooming, abuse or an inappropriate relationship between Kody and Robyn’s daughters. Unless or until Aurora or Breanna come forth and make a statement to that effect, it’s not appropriate to speculate, especially since Breanna was a minor when the last season’s footage was captured. 

If you have questions please contact myself or @Pallas via PM.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Auntie Freeze said:

1 hour ago, Tuxcat said:

Well I think that is why the word "betrayal" keeps popping up. Because she could have lived a separate life (like Meri) and just never publicly "divorced him." What she did essentially invalidated the premise of their entire show. Their mission failed - publicly.  That's one of the main reasons he's so mad.

Yeah- I am sure you guys are probably aware of older couples (in your own family or community) that were 100% separated but never divorced or made an announcement, lived completely separate lives, maybe only saw each other at events for their kids but still proclaimed to be “married”(yes of course they were married legally). This was especially common before no fault divorce. Christine could’ve separated from Kody without a public social media announcement, continued to film and live in Flagstaff but she didn’t want to pretend any more. I don’t blame her. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

What the everloving fuck?! It boggles my mind that Janelle can see what a misogynistic, sanctimonious, controlling monster Kody is, and she still wants to make it.work? What is the IT that she wants to make work? Being a sweet wife who worships her husband as a king? Obeying everything King Douche commands and demands? Being a cog to feed the back accounts of Kody & Sobyn so they can live a secure life while you live in a trailer? Jesus H. Christ Janelle, you saw what he did to Christine, the person you love so much, so how could you stay with him based on that alone?!? Gah! She passes me off. And if Janelle and TLC drag out her leaving too, just for the show, I'm going to be really pissed off.

Edited by gingerella
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Libby said:

I don’t think it's fair to associate the public comments with the doctor.

I wasn't ascribing the doctor as having anything to do with the comment, only stating where I saw it in case anybody else was interested. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

Something has been bothering me about the restaurant scene.  Something other than the obvious that I’ve already commented about: Kody being an asshat. 
The other thing that has been bothering me is Janelle’s face in comparison to the scenes from the week Christine moved. Her face looks much thinner.  Which it should not if the restaurant scene was actually filmed about a month after the move. Janelle’s face actually looks close to her TH, which is supposedly several months later.  What do the rest of you think? 

• Useful 2
1 hour ago, mythoughtis said:

Something has been bothering me about the restaurant scene.  Something other than the obvious that I’ve already commented about: Kody being an asshat. 
The other thing that has been bothering me is Janelle’s face in comparison to the scenes from the week Christine moved. Her face looks much thinner.  Which it should not if the restaurant scene was actually filmed about a month after the move. Janelle’s face actually looks close to her TH, which is supposedly several months later.  What do the rest of you think? 

I don't notice an obvious difference. Could be the chair or the angles. Maybe it was just before or after a "reset." lol. I guess I'd need to see a side by side maybe.

But I do agree that they play with the timelines a lot. Truly's visit was filmed before Christine left town.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Gwen said there was assigned seating and that Kody “sat with his wife”

I believe Gwen said there was only assigned seating for the reception. During the service everyone sat where they wanted and Kody sat with his wife.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
16 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I believe Gwen said there was only assigned seating for the reception. During the service everyone sat where they wanted and Kody sat with his wife.

Okay, I thought it was the opposite. 

On 12/4/2022 at 8:32 PM, GeeGolly said:

In my experience as a therapist I find on average, big families are a thing of the past. I give Christine a pass on the first bunch because she had them in rapid succession, but she said she was unhappy in Lehi. She said Kody wouldn't even put her kids to bed. Christine was almost 40 when she had Truely. She's either exaggerating about Kody now, or she knew then he sucked as a dad.

My poor grandmothers had 11 and 12 kids in 14 and 15 years time… It wasn’t really a choice back then. My maternal grandparents even had lengthy talks with the Pastor about their duty to bring children into this world! (They were staunch Roman Catholics in the 1940s) A lot of fundamental Christians or mormons seem to have similar beliefs, which is why Janelle and Christine had so many I guess.

IChristine must have been very aware of how unhappy she was and how Kody sucked as a husband and dad. But being raised conditioned like she was, there was no way she could ever admit that. I always found her “too cheerful” and “too enthusiastic” in the first few seasons. I can clearly remember thinking back then “Christine you are a terrible liar! You’re not as happy and cheerful as you pretend to be.”

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, LilyD said:

My poor grandmothers had 11 and 12 kids in 14 and 15 years time… It wasn’t really a choice back then. My maternal grandparents even had lengthy talks with the Pastor about their duty to bring children into this world! (They were staunch Roman Catholics in the 1940s) A lot of fundamental Christians or mormons seem to have similar beliefs, which is why Janelle and Christine had so many I guess.

IChristine must have been very aware of how unhappy she was and how Kody sucked as a husband and dad. But being raised conditioned like she was, there was no way she could ever admit that. I always found her “too cheerful” and “too enthusiastic” in the first few seasons. I can clearly remember thinking back then “Christine you are a terrible liar! You’re not as happy and cheerful as you pretend to be.”

I guess I'll have to rewatch some earlier shows. I remember Christine often being bubbly and I remember her as the wife who talked the most about polygamy struggles.

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Okay, I thought it was the opposite. 

Also, from my experiences with other weddings and my own, seating charts are for the reception, you grab your table card on the way in to the reception. The only reference to seating during a service that I've seen is encouraging guests not to pick a side to sit on. 

• Useful 3

That sneak peek from Reddit is something else. (I tried to quote it here but it kept opening up in a new tab so I could watch it again.)  Kody is once again overly dramatic now that he's recovered from his death-like Covid experience (yeah, right - 99.8? ha). At least Janelle stood her ground and gave it right back. And she's been vaccinated and was following CDC guidelines, not to mention supporting her ADULT children, thank you very much Kody. Oh wait, you're an adult child, too. 

This seems to be the big build up to Janelle walking out, which we saw in the previews. Go, Janelle. Make your stand and leave.

• Applause 4
  • Love 10
25 minutes ago, BAForever said:

There's something really wrong with Kody. "Me, me. me". He's an awful excuse for a man. TLC struck reality gold with Kovid Kody.

Didn’t Janelle and at least some of her kids have Covid? Why is Kody acting like he and Robyn were the only ones who got it? He probably didn’t even call Janelle to check on her or her kids when they were sick. He and Robyn probably sat up and chuckled about how superior their Covid protocols were. 

And Robyn’s over there “crying” as per usual. 🙄

If I were Janelle, I would just walk. I’d politely ask Kody who the f*ck he thought he was talking to and get my purse and leave.

This man is not worth it. The aggravation of dealing with him and his tantrums has to stress them the hell out. No wonder Christine looks so much better after leaving. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 8
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Libby said:

Sneak peek.

Kody pointing, jabbing his finger so close to her face while screaming at her, winding himself up to another rant! I'm reminded of the kidney scene with Christine, when he lunged at her, then backed away cause camera angle. 

The way both Christine and Janelle, Meri and Robyn too, sat there poker faced makes me sure these rants are not just for the camera. They are used to it. They have 25+ years of experience at this. Kody makes my blood run cold.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8

Robyn kept telling Janelle to stay and keep getting screamed at.

Robyn has a lot of nerve. If she was subjected to a beat down like that, she would have had to be hospitalized.

She can't even handle a text from the boys, yet she expects Janelle to handle Kody going absolutely crazy on her.

I can't stand Robyn.

Edited by Libby
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 16
  • Love 6

All TLC is doing is giving Cody a stage to act like a lunatic. I wonder if he thinks that he will be nominated for some type of award for his performance. Before I walked off I would have turned to Meri and Robyn and said he's all yours ladies. You two can have this prize asshole. He has just made a complete fool of himself.  

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 9
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Soup333 said:

If I were Janelle, I would just walk. I’d politely ask Kody who the f*ck he thought he was talking to and get my purse smack him upside the head with my purse and leave.

How does he not understand that his gravy train is called "Sister Wives" and if he drives them all away except Robyn, he and Eyebrows are going to have to seek real employment to keep that mansion over their heads?  Or at the very least, make Day'unAuroraBrianna get jobs and hand their paychecks over to Big Daddy?

Edited by laurakaye
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
19 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

How does he not understand that his gravy train is called "Sister Wives" and if he drives them all away except Robyn, he and Eyebrows are going to have to seek real employment to keep that mansion over their heads?  Or at the very least, make Day'unAuroraBrianna get jobs and hand their paychecks over to Big Daddy?

THIS. And we all know that Lady SheRa didn't come to play, and by "play" I mean:

• Get a job
  • Downsize her lifestyle

If they lose the TV show, the Kodster is going to have to figure out how to keep this woman (and her children) in the manner in which they've become accustomed. It remains to be seen how Chody will financially participate in the lives of his non-Sobyn kids in terms of schooling, future events like weddings, etc...but you can best believe that he will be expected to foot all bills relating to Sobyn's kids. If that is a struggle...well, if a legal wife has to sue someone's ass for divorce to get her kids "the life they deserve"....I would not put it past her.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

I don't understand her, I'm here but I don't want these relationships. Or whatever exactly she said. Jenelle if you don't want these relationships with these people, that's called you need to leave. 

And why couldn't Kidney communicate this to Christine. I'm not saying it would have mattered, but if he had fucking listened when people were telling him she was thinking of leaving then maybe....

And then him saying they are one family and not multiple families is on him. He is the one that says Jenelle's kids, Christine's kids, etc. And does Kidney think that the marriages are suppose to survive without love, affection, attention and respect for the other person? 

He is only saying this shit now because someone actually called him on his shit and fucking left. He never wanted to put in the work. Did he ever go to the mall with the other three? Did he ever sit there and throw a fit about them? Was he ever upset about the others? 

He just needs to let these women go and let them go live their lives. Quit the shit and have some fucking respect for them and let them go live their lives with or without a man. I know that's not going to happen, but it's just bullshit

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Art Of Noiz said:

Kody pointing, jabbing his finger so close to her face while screaming at her, winding himself up to another rant! I'm reminded of the kidney scene with Christine, when he lunged at her, then backed away cause camera angle. 

The way both Christine and Janelle, Meri and Robyn too, sat there poker faced makes me sure these rants are not just for the camera. They are used to it. They have 25+ years of experience at this. Kody makes my blood run cold.

That's what I was thinking.  If this had been his first temper tantrum they would truly be like whoa. But poor Robyn over there with her quivering eyebrow.

Whose RV is that in the background?

I am glad Jenelle told him that they didn't get his rules until 2 weeks before Thanksgiving. I just love how he rewrites shit to suit himself.

Libby, you are right about Robyn. That's some major bs. She can't handle a damn thing. 

Edited by toodywoody
  • Like 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

All TLC is doing is giving Cody a stage to act like a lunatic.

Absolutely.  And that's what brings in viewers.  That's what people want to see.  Look at the increase in participation on this forum alone. 

Nobody wants to see one, big happy family popping out kids or having weddings two or three times a season.  They want Kootie meltdowns.  He'll always find something to have a tantrum about.

• Like 1
  • Love 9

If I didn't hate that motherfucker so much, I'd almost worry he's going to have a stroke, from exploding like he's been doing.  He's a gaslighting, abusive sonofabitch, and no mistake.  

Janelle, have some self-worth and hightail it out of there.  He's not only guilty of spousal abuse, but he's treated Garrison and Gabriel like dogshit, too.  If any of the non-Sobyn kids want anything to do with him (and Sobyn), they are condoning his treatment of their mothers, IMO.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 9
  • Love 5