Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler, Speculation and Social Media

• Start Topic

I want at least one where they are all together. Or at least have a Brady Bunch like panel of the others as each one is interviewed. I want to see the expressions.

I don't really. I don't need to see Kody interact with Christine ever again and honestly, I also don't need to see him with Janelle. Maybe the four wives together if they would actually have an honest conversation but that will never happen.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

What happened to "four separate marriages?" Why is Kody talking to everyone but Meri about a possible reconciliation. That whole thing is crazy.

I do absolutely believe that the wives have been sh*t talking about each other - to Kody - for decades. I can also see Christine - (and everyone for that matter) - wanting Meri to stay iced out. Polygamy 101. Divide, conquer, and eliminate. 

But the idea that Christine is solely responsible for Kody's decisions is ludicrous. And so this new accusation by Kody/Robyn is merely a tool to keep Meri on one side and Janelle/Christine on the other.

I don’t believe that Christine actually told Kody not to reconcile with Meri, but I could believe she said something along the lines of, “how about working on our marriage first?” Whatever Christine did or didn’t say, no way in hell would Kody base his actions or inaction on anything Christine wanted. When has he ever? 

I do agree that all of the wives have at one time or another complained to Kody about another wife or wives. Even more so, I believe Kody has bitched to each wife about another wife—in particular I think Kody has complained/whined to Robyn about what he sees as the disloyalty or excessive demands of his other wives.

• Like 16
  • Love 2

I do agree that all of the wives have at one time or another complained to Kody about another wife or wives. Even more so, I believe Kody has bitched to each wife about another wife—in particular I think Kody has complained/whined to Robyn about what he sees as the disloyalty or excessive demands of his other wives.

Honestly I think it would take almost superhuman restraint not to talk to other wives about the shared husband. I get the rationale but after all those years, with that many people involved, someone, somewhere is going to say something.

And yeah, Kody and Robyn behave like a monogamous couple and they definitely trash talk all the other wives together, as well as all the kids. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 2
  • Love 3

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-11529163/Inside-twists-turns-polygamist-Sister-Wives-star-Kody-Brown-wife-leaves-him.html

Ha, the Browns have made headlines in Europe too! That's pretty interesting as I can't remember many instances where they actually made headiness over here. It's just the gossip websites and magazines that occasionally mention them, if at all.

But there you go....the news is out in the open internationally as well.

Edited to add: Hadn't seen Sunny's post who mentioned the article a few hours back. But there's still the fact that it's "big" news over here 😉

Edited by LilyD
acknowledging earlier post
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2

I'm thinking Kody and Robyn spent days guessing questions they'd be asked in the one-to-ones and had a dozen or so rehearsed answers. As a matter of fact I think Kody is reusing one of his answers from a previous one-to-one in a slightly more tactful way - I'm insulted by that question to I feel that question is unfair

It looks like tearless Robyn is approaching this one-to-one as fearless Robyn.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I'm thinking Kody and Robyn spent days guessing questions they'd be asked in the one-to-ones and had a dozen or so rehearsed answers. As a matter of fact I think Kody is reusing one of his answers from a previous one-to-one in a slightly more tactful way - I'm insulted by that question to I feel that question is unfair

It looks like tearless Robyn is approaching this one-to-one as fearless Robyn.

Yes, I think that by the time of the one on one, Kody and Robyn realized that their crying, depressed routine wasn't working in the court of public opinion.

Now it seems that they are trying a cocky, we don't care approach. Also, they are throwing in a couple of new, ridiculous lies (the Meri reconciliation stuff, and the other wives giving Kody to Robyn).

Nothing they try will work with the public. Kody and Robyn are disgusting human beings and nothing will change that fact.

• Like 4
  • Applause 7
  • Love 6

And I think there are certain topics that are off limits. Like how much money did Janelle and Meri give Robyn and Kody for the house?  Are Kody and Robyn planning on giving Jenelle and Meri money ot buy a house?  Are any of the lots at Coyote Pass owned free of a mortgage? And why haven't they built something on the land. 

• Like 8
18 hours ago, LilyD said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-11529163/Inside-twists-turns-polygamist-Sister-Wives-star-Kody-Brown-wife-leaves-him.html

Ha, the Browns have made headlines in Europe too! That's pretty interesting as I can't remember many instances where they actually made headiness over here. It's just the gossip websites and magazines that occasionally mention them, if at all.

But there you go....the news is out in the open internationally as well.

Edited to add: Hadn't seen Sunny's post who mentioned the article a few hours back. But there's still the fact that it's "big" news over here 😉

And they tried to make it more salacious by repeatedly calling Janelle Kody's stepsister.  They forgot to add she was also Meri's sister in law.  

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

https://www.etonline.com/media/videos/sister-wives-meri-is-surprised-after-learning-kody-considered-getting-back-together

extended sneak peak

So Kody is saying that when he considered getting back together with Meri - was near their side of the road 30 year anniversary. 

Then he says he went to his "three best friends and said I think I can get back together with Meri." 

Except, at this time, he was angry with Christine. He spent most of Meri's thirty year anniversary - repulsed by Meri's advances and complaining about Christine.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 3

Here's another long sneak peek.

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/sister-wives-kody-brown-calls-christine-a-game-player-pre-split/

So this one says that he considered reconciliation because of a birthday gift and he accuses Christine of playing games and acting out.

TBH, I think Christine was playing games and acting out, but that's largely because she was reacting to her situation and Kody. Ysabel reports how difficult the last few years have been. Gwen said she didn't like her mom as much when she was married to Kody -  there is a lot we didn't see on camera. 

Again, no fault to Christine. And its laughable that Kody is publicly saying all this.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Maire said:

I hope the interviewer asks Kody if he and Meri will get together now since Christine is out of the picture. I think I know the answer.

He’ll never take Meri back, he can barely conceal his revulsion when he talks about Meri and intimacy…. But he’s more than happy to *dangle* his carrot in front of her to keep her in line and and on his side during family meetings plus I think he likes the money that Meri generates.

Meri the STRONG WOMAN, BOSS BABE can’t resist Kodys carrot…..  🤮

1DE95316-7877-4D65-A2E3-59DE5C4210D5.png

• Sad 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

And in a preview, he accuses Christine of "playing games."  WTF does he call his gaming of Meri in hinting he'd reconcile with her?

You are right, Joan.  He's playing a dangling carrot game to keep Meri hanging on, for her money, and keeping up the plyg myth we all know is a big fat LIE.  Sobbyn wants Meri around, to play her own game.  

The trifecta of toxic people=Kootie + Sobbyn + Meri.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 4
33 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Here's another long sneak peek.

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/sister-wives-kody-brown-calls-christine-a-game-player-pre-split/

So this one says that he considered reconciliation because of a birthday gift and he accuses Christine of playing games and acting out.

TBH, I think Christine was playing games and acting out, but that's largely because she was reacting to her situation and Kody. Ysabel reports how difficult the last few years have been. Gwen said she didn't like her mom as much when she was married to Kody -  there is a lot we didn't see on camera. 

Again, no fault to Christine. And its laughable that Kody is publicly saying all this.

Kody seems unhinged in this clip. I think that he and Robyn realize that the jig is up. They are hated by the public and estranged from most of their family. They have lost Christine and Janelle's shares of the show money and the public is clamoring for a new show without them in it.

I think that they seem desperate in the tell all. They are grabbing at anything to swing public opinion to their side. They are also trying to keep Meri in the fold. They need her money.

I think that things are quickly falling apart for Kody and Robyn and they know it.

• Like 4
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

And in a preview, he accuses Christine of "playing games."  WTF does he call his gaming of Meri in hinting he'd reconcile with her?

You are right, Joan.  He's playing a dangling carrot game to keep Meri hanging on, for her money, and keeping up the plyg myth we all know is a big fat LIE.  Sobbyn wants Meri around, to play her own game.  

The trifecta of toxic people=Kootie + Sobbyn + Meri.  

If Meri is around for anything but filming, I would be shocked. 

• Like 3
  • Love 4

OK, so Kody says in the clip that two years before Christine " threw him out" that Christine threw a fit at a family party. She left yelling that she was in a loveless marriage according to Kody. Yet, Kody professed through half the season that he was caught completely by surprise when Christine wanted out of the marriage.  I believe that if my husband was screaming at a party that he was in a loveless marriage, I might get an inkling that he was dissatisfied with our relationship.  So either Kody was lying about not knowing Christine was so upset about the state of their relationship or he is an idiot. Actually, it is probably both!!

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8

So he's accusing Christine of the shit he has been doing. He looks like total ass in the interview. 

To me it seemed like Christine got pissed when he said that about getting back together with Meri because of the lack of attention he was giving her and then not trying to work on their marriage. I would have had the same reaction if that did happen, for years you've been telling your husband that your relationship needed work and here he is saying he is thinking of getting back with Meri. That would mean even less time he would spend with you. Did the words no don't give Meri a chance come out of her mouth? 

He's just trying to paint Christine as the bad guy any way he can. He's the one that thought she was playing a game. Said it himself. How is saying over and over year after year that you're unhappy and their relationship needs work, how is that playing a game. He never listened to her about anything and always dismissed her. Why? Because he now says she was playing a game. That's just really shitty to say. Oh, I didn't pay attention to anything you said because I thought you were playing games. Like fuck off. Christine is a real person with real feelings and her ex is sitting there saying oh she plays games. What a giant fucking prick. Once again invalidating her 

Edited by toodywoody
  • Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Liddy52 said:

OK, so Kody says in the clip that two years before Christine " threw him out" that Christine threw a fit at a family party. She left yelling that she was in a loveless marriage according to Kody. Yet, Kody professed through half the season that he was caught completely by surprise when Christine wanted out of the marriage.  I believe that if my husband was screaming at a party that he was in a loveless marriage, I might get an inkling that he was dissatisfied with our relationship.  So either Kody was lying about not knowing Christine was so upset about the state of their relationship or he is an idiot. Actually, it is probably both!!

Kody has said before that all of his wives have threatened to leave over the years - off and on. I suspect he just really didn't believe they ever would. He simply stopped listening or caring - if he ever actually did listen or care in the first place.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Kody has said before that all of his wives have threatened to leave over the years - off and on. I suspect he just really didn't believe they ever would. He simply stopped listening or caring - if he ever actually did listen or care in the first place.

I'm thinking polygamy brings out the worst in everyone. As much as Kody is a complete asshole, Robyn is a bitch and Meri is cold, I'm certain Janelle and Christine had their fair share of moments too.

• Like 3
  • Love 10
17 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I'm thinking polygamy brings out the worst in everyone. As much as Kody is a complete asshole, Robyn is a bitch and Meri is cold, I'm certain Janelle and Christine had their fair share of moments too.

I'll bite ... 

I think Janelle is passive to a fault, disengaged from her own feelings and extremely aloof with others. 

I think Christine is goofy, naive, fake, and rather dumb.

They all brought their own set of character flaws to the table. As we all do, I suppose. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 4
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

I'll bite ... 

I think Janelle is passive to a fault, disengaged from her own feelings and extremely aloof with others. 

I think Christine is goofy, naive, fake, and rather dumb.

They all brought their own set of character flaws to the table. As we all do, I suppose. 

This!!…. I couldn’t agree more!

I’m happy that Christine finally left and is spending her time with her kids but I doubt I could be around her for more than a few hours before I’d want to scream 😂

She has a very strange way of expressing herself, it’s odd, sometimes she’ll stop and stare then sort of shake her head to get her marbles rolling again and she’ll whisper something and look confused, it doesn’t make a lot of sense… makes me want to smack her upside the head…. Much like Mykelti, Christine is not the sharpest tool in the box and yes she’s fake.

Janelle isn’t much better, I have a hard time understanding her and I’m sure she’d drive me nuts fairly quickly, I hate how she settled for so little for herself but it outrages me how she settled for Kody treating her children like shit and still continued to greet him as “honey” “lover” “sweetheart”. 🤮

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1

If Christine really stormed out of a family activity yelling for all to hear that she has a loveless marriage, that means that Robyn was lying when she said she had no idea there was a problem, because according to Kody that happened two years before the split. These people constantly contradict themselves. All 5 of them rewrite history and change what happened on the fly to try to win us over to their side. 

I don't believe Kody ever said he was thinking about reconciling with Meri either. Christine having a fit would have no effect on whether he chose to do that or not. And if it did, he could still reconcile with Meri now. Which he's not. So whatever.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

https://www.etonline.com/media/videos/sister-wives-meri-is-surprised-after-learning-kody-considered-getting-back-together

extended sneak peak

So Kody is saying that when he considered getting back together with Meri - was near their side of the road 30 year anniversary. 

Then he says he went to his "three best friends and said I think I can get back together with Meri." 

Except, at this time, he was angry with Christine. He spent most of Meri's thirty year anniversary - repulsed by Meri's advances and complaining about Christine.

I don’t believe him. I think he’s saying this to cause drama amongst the wives to draw attention away from how terrible he is. Classic power move — get the rabble to fight amongst themselves.

Because, yeah — he was repulsed by Meri. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Like 9
  • Love 3

For years we have been told that the Browns have a strict policy of never discussing each other's relationships, not with Kody and not with each other. 

Now Kody is claiming he went to each wife to discuss reconciling with Meri and allowed the wife he has the least respect for, Christine, to control this major decision - and by her throwing a hissy fit, no less. 

The lies just keep coming.

• Like 4
  • Applause 9
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

....sort of shake her head to get her marbles rolling again....

Burst out laughing at this!  Airhead Christine in a nutshell.

9 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

As much as Kody is a complete asshole, Robyn is a bitch and Meri is cold, I'm certain Janelle and Christine had their fair share of moments too.

Spot on.  There isn't a single saint among them despite fans trying to fit at least one into that mold.  We are all flawed, they just chose to sell their souls to TLC and display it to the world.

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • Love 6
15 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

Apparently, Kody has been attending Robyn Stella Adler Brown's Workshop of Fake Crying.  His feigned emotion is about as convincing as hers.

And reaching for the host's... hand?  For a beat, I didn't know where his hand was going.  He's clueless about professional parameters of physical contact.  Or just ignores them because he's King Kody.

And Meri's hair... what? how?  Most importantly, why?  

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

This!!…. I couldn’t agree more!

I’m happy that Christine finally left and is spending her time with her kids but I doubt I could be around her for more than a few hours before I’d want to scream 😂

She has a very strange way of expressing herself, it’s odd, sometimes she’ll stop and stare then sort of shake her head to get her marbles rolling again and she’ll whisper something and look confused, it doesn’t make a lot of sense… makes me want to smack her upside the head…. Much like Mykelti, Christine is not the sharpest tool in the box and yes she’s fake.

Janelle isn’t much better, I have a hard time understanding her and I’m sure she’d drive me nuts fairly quickly, I hate how she settled for so little for herself but it outrages me how she settled for Kody treating her children like shit and still continued to greet him as “honey” “lover” “sweetheart”. 🤮

Well said. I wonder if it has ever been discussed about what type of educations the 4 wives had? I haven't read anything about that, but I am assuming that much of it had to do with learning to be that subservient wife who bows down to the husband and all his wishes. I doubt they ever studied art history or French, or politics. I don't think it is lack of intelligence, but more so lack of opportunity to expand their minds that they suffer from. Their families, their community were the biggest influence in their upbringing. And the fact that all the Brown children seem to be flourishing is probably the result of attending public schools after Christine was done with the homeschooling. 

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, lilysmom said:

Well said. I wonder if it has ever been discussed about what type of educations the 4 wives had? I haven't read anything about that, but I am assuming that much of it had to do with learning to be that subservient wife who bows down to the husband and all his wishes. I doubt they ever studied art history or French, or politics. I don't think it is lack of intelligence, but more so lack of opportunity to expand their minds that they suffer from. Their families, their community were the biggest influence in their upbringing. And the fact that all the Brown children seem to be flourishing is probably the result of attending public schools after Christine was done with the homeschooling. 

I think Janelle is the only one to go past high school - I believe she has two years of community college and perhaps an associates degree. I had assumed the others have high school diplomas but I suppose it's possible that some/all of them didn't finish.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

So now the marriage to Meri is over...   does that mean the show is over?  

https://people.com/tv/sister-wives-meri-brown-confirms-kody-split/

It's over for Meri and Kody Brown.

In PEOPLE's exclusive look at the first Sister Wives: One on One episode, airing Sunday, Meri, 51, confirms her 32-year marriage to Kody, 53, has ended.

During her conversation with host Sukanya Krishnan, Meri watches a clip of Kody saying he doesn't consider himself married to her. "If she wanted to move on and marry another, she wouldn't get an argument with me," he tells cameras in a confessional.

Sukanya then asks Meri how it makes her feel to hear those words from her husband.

"It just doesn't make sense to me that he would be so frustrated with Christine [Brown] and be like, 'She just made this decision. We didn't consult, we didn't talk, she just made the decision and then he says, 'No, I don't consider myself married to Meri,'" she says. "Like, he just made the decision. I've never heard him say that to me."

Christine and Kody announced their split in November 2021 after more than 25 years of marriage. In a sneak peek for the upcoming tell-all special released on Dec. 11, Kody and his third wife Janelle Brown also confirmed they were separated.

While Meri and Kody's marriage has been trouble for years, she says the end has been painful.

"Even since being in Flagstaff, he has led me to believe that he was trying," she explains. "You know, our first anniversary that we had here in Flagstaff, it was cheers to a new beginning as opposed to this last anniversary he's like, 'I don't even know why you called me Meri.' He's like, 'We're not married. We're not acting as married.'"

Meri continues, "I said to him, 'Then if that's where we are, don't you think that we should address that publicly?' And he said, 'No I don't want to address it. I don't want that to be out there publicly because I don't want that judgment.'"

The interviewer then asks Meri, "Where does that leave you? Are you still married to Kody? Or, do you get to decide?"

Meri responds: "Well, he's already made the decision. You just saw him say that."

Despite their long-term marriage coming to an end, Meri says she's still open to making things work.

"Would you ever think about reconciliation," asks Krishnan as Meri replies, "I would. I definitely would. But I don't think that he's interested."

I'd definitely watch a show about Christine, Janelle and Meri moving on with their lives.  I'd avoid (like the plague) a show just about Kody and Robyn.

• Like 11
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Christine may be as dumb as a box of rocks, but I do believe that she can be quite manipulative and cunning.  Mykelti gets these traits from somewhere, and I'll lay my odds that it's from Christine.  Kootie certainly isn't cunning! One can see him coming a mile away!

I can believe that she would attempt to cut Meri out of a reconciliation with Kootie.  If she's not getting Kootie's attention then no one will, and the family be hanged.

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1

I would imagine that both Robyn and Christine, having been raised in polygamy, would have learned how to be manipulative in their marriages. Likely by just watching their mothers in that family dynamic. Kody never respected Christine and may have felt that she’s as dumb as some of you consider her to be. I would agree that Christine can be fake, but I think it’s a part of a persona she had to take on within this family to calm the waters when she first married in.

I do think that Janelle is passive to a fault. I definitely think Meri and everything that went down with them BC (before Christine) is a factor. She learned that it was just better to work and be out of the house away from HBIC Meri Brown. As the one controlling the finances, I think she just learned how to settle for less as the family grew and they had to figure how to stretch their limited income to feed and shelter so many people. She’s still settling for less. She needs therapy. I feel for her.

Robyn always had first wife energy. She didn’t need to be the mediator like Christine. She didn’t have to make Kody’s life easier by easing things between two warring wives. She didn’t need to abide by a budget because they were on TLC and had “made it.” Because the family was well-established at that point, she could be everything that Kody wanted, needed and dreamed without the baggage of his first three marriages.  

• Like 5
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Christine may be as dumb as a box of rocks, but I do believe that she can be quite manipulative and cunning.  Mykelti gets these traits from somewhere, and I'll lay my odds that it's from Christine.  Kootie certainly isn't cunning! One can see him coming a mile away!

I can believe that she would attempt to cut Meri out of a reconciliation with Kootie.  If she's not getting Kootie's attention then no one will, and the family be hanged.

I believe a lot of shit has gone down over the last 30 years, and none of them are innocent. A while back I said it was Game of Thrones: Polygamy Edition, and that's still true. I'm no fan of Christine, and I never saw her as a victim. Janelle is an opportunist too. 

Meri never got along with Christine and Janelle. And Christine and Janelle had issues with each other when they weren't united against Meri and Robyn. The moral of this story is that you can't have this many people in a relationship. It doesn't work because human nature takes over. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 3
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

The moral of this story is that you can't have this many people in a relationship. It doesn't work because human nature takes over.

Amen.  Let's all sing another chorus of it.  

The second lesson is do not go on reality TV.  Divorce is an all too frequent result.  

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

Kody saying eleventy million variations of he doesn't consider himself married to Meri and he would be fine with her moving on, on national TV, is about as public as it gets. Or is this a if it isn't on SM, it isn't real thing?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, GeeGolly said:

Kody saying eleventy million variations of he doesn't consider himself married to Meri and he would be fine with her moving on, on national TV, is about as public as it gets. Or is this a if it isn't on SM, it isn't real thing?

Sort of like if you didn’t track your workout with your watch, it didn’t happen (except it did). 

• Like 7
1 hour ago, MMLEsq said:

So now the marriage to Meri is over...   does that mean the show is over?  

https://people.com/tv/sister-wives-meri-brown-confirms-kody-split/

It's over for Meri and Kody Brown.

In PEOPLE's exclusive look at the first Sister Wives: One on One episode, airing Sunday, Meri, 51, confirms her 32-year marriage to Kody, 53, has ended.

During her conversation with host Sukanya Krishnan, Meri watches a clip of Kody saying he doesn't consider himself married to her. "If she wanted to move on and marry another, she wouldn't get an argument with me," he tells cameras in a confessional.

Sukanya then asks Meri how it makes her feel to hear those words from her husband.

"It just doesn't make sense to me that he would be so frustrated with Christine [Brown] and be like, 'She just made this decision. We didn't consult, we didn't talk, she just made the decision and then he says, 'No, I don't consider myself married to Meri,'" she says. "Like, he just made the decision. I've never heard him say that to me."

Christine and Kody announced their split in November 2021 after more than 25 years of marriage. In a sneak peek for the upcoming tell-all special released on Dec. 11, Kody and his third wife Janelle Brown also confirmed they were separated.

While Meri and Kody's marriage has been trouble for years, she says the end has been painful.

"Even since being in Flagstaff, he has led me to believe that he was trying," she explains. "You know, our first anniversary that we had here in Flagstaff, it was cheers to a new beginning as opposed to this last anniversary he's like, 'I don't even know why you called me Meri.' He's like, 'We're not married. We're not acting as married.'"

Meri continues, "I said to him, 'Then if that's where we are, don't you think that we should address that publicly?' And he said, 'No I don't want to address it. I don't want that to be out there publicly because I don't want that judgment.'"

The interviewer then asks Meri, "Where does that leave you? Are you still married to Kody? Or, do you get to decide?"

Meri responds: "Well, he's already made the decision. You just saw him say that."

Despite their long-term marriage coming to an end, Meri says she's still open to making things work.

"Would you ever think about reconciliation," asks Krishnan as Meri replies, "I would. I definitely would. But I don't think that he's interested."

I'd definitely watch a show about Christine, Janelle and Meri moving on with their lives.  I'd avoid (like the plague) a show just about Kody and Robyn.

I thought the first anniversary they had in flagstaff was Kody trying to squirm away from Meri’s flirtations. He was doing almost anything to avoid touching her. How did she see this as “trying”? 

I know we don’t see everything, but to me Kody has been disinterested in Meri for years.  I can’t believe she refuses to see it. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

I thought the first anniversary they had in flagstaff was Kody trying to squirm away from Meri’s flirtations. He was doing almost anything to avoid touching her. How did she see this as “trying”? 

I know we don’t see everything, but to me Kody has been disinterested in Meri for years.  I can’t believe she refuses to see it. 

I think they moved to flagstaff in 2018? He did put his arm around her when they were looking at property and he said on camera back then that he was interested in resetting to see where they were.  It's possible he tried for about 5 minutes. The 30 -year disaster anniversary date was in 2020. 

Edited by Tuxcat
  • Like 2
  • Useful 2
51 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

I’m trying to remember if the big Valentines bouquet hand out was in Flagstaff?

The whole thing looked awkward and fake as hell, Kody had 4 big beautiful bouquets (most likely purchased by TLC) and he handed one to each wife, I think he kissed a couple but I don’t recall if he kissed Meri.

I mean Valentines bouquets are for your sweetheart, not for your old battle axe that you wish would “F” off and leave you alone.

• LOL 5
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

I’m trying to remember if the big Valentines bouquet hand out was in Flagstaff?

The whole thing looked awkward and fake as hell, Kody had 4 big beautiful bouquets (most likely purchased by TLC) and he handed one to each wife, I think he kissed a couple but I don’t recall if he kissed Meri.

I mean Valentines bouquets are for your sweetheart, not for your old battle axe that you wish would “F” off and leave you alone.

I think that abomination took place at Janelle's house in Flagstaff,,, very awkward and not at all romantic.

I need @ginger90 to weigh in  🙂

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3