Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler, Speculation and Social Media

• Start Topic

On 5/2/2021 at 5:12 PM, JenMcSnark said:

Someone posted on Reddit that Mykelti had a "live" on Friday and someone asked her about Christine moving to Utah.  Mykelti replied (paraphrasing the paraphrased Reddit post) 'Nope, she's not moving.  She's staying with Dad and the wives.'

I do love that Mykelti seemingly has a blurt out gene..Kody is probably having a breakdown she’s ruining storyline 35785477...tell it all, Mykelti, tell it all!  😂  I don’t believe any of these people are really leaving until every last penny is squeezed out of this show and honestly I don’t even see any of them truly leaving even after that.  I guess I have my own speculative notion on how the next season/ending will play out.

I’m not saying they’ll be “together”, but I think Janelle does not care enough to require anymore than she already gets.  She will visit Maddie and occasionally go “camping” with Kody.  Meri will continue to post livingmywhy musings and stay, if nothing else, to spite Kody. She’s supposedly miserable, so if she can ran raise Kody’s blood pressure 20 or 30 points, why not?  Occasionally, she will shill rags and Rice Krispies treats.  Otherwise, she will spend time with one of the most respectable Browns, Mosby.

Christine is busy reading romance novels accordIng to IG, maybe she’ll get around to the the lackluster “Almost Meri’ed”  and write her own novel about a lady that meets a non-bastard of a man, who preferably is not drowningk in debt.  She can have the storybook couple trek back and forth from Arizona to Utah while having a g-rated friendship that consists of bad singingk and tater tot casseroles.  

I picture Robyn wiping her eye boogers, while lethargically complaining about not receiving a refund from Revise Your Finances Family Portraits’ customer service. Meanwhile, Kody will be vibrating in the fetal position while surrounded by a pile of half-crushed empty toilet paper rolls, he’s being forced to use as curlers. He still has 4 wives and 18 kids.  Nobody listens to him and he gets zero sleep because little Aerosal Can is swinging from the rafters and if she’s not sleeping why should they?  

• LOL 15
  • Love 4
On 5/2/2021 at 10:46 PM, Quickbeam said:

I thought Kody didn’t care about Ysabel because he can’t stand Christine. It’s painfully obvious. It’s like he cringes every time she’s near him.

He did say that he took out his frustration with (aka hate for) Christine on Ysabel in their talk about her scoliosis surgery.  That was his only or most significant regret and takeaway from that horrific scene.

Also, Ysabel is a later daughter with his least-favorite wife, so Kody would never value her.  He reveres Aspyn as the sweetest; he and Christine classified Mykelti as the difficult wild child, and Truely is his nemesis.  Gwen might receive occasional acknowledgment, but only because Kody's jamming her in with AuroraBreanna as a triplet or an after-thought.

• Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, Grifter Lives said:

Gwen might receive occasional acknowledgment, but only because Kody's jamming her in with AuroraBreanna as a triplet or an after-thought.

The season we just viewed was filmed before Gwen came out with her defiant public statements regarding her sexual orientation.  I think the term she used was "raging bisexual".  I can imagine there was acknowledgment of her when he heard about that.  He may even have applauded her announcement in the hope of adding another demographic to the viewing audience.

Edited by Sandy W
  • Love 10
18 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Article about the new season (toward the end of the article), includes a video with the wives, and Kody:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/pictures/sister-wives-season-16-everything-to-know/amp/

I guess I just don’t believe a word they are saying, especially from Christine and Meri, who have both shown us for years, in words and actions, how much they hate their lives.

• Love 8
37 minutes ago, Absolom said:

That's the promo for the supposed upcoming season?  Then we get more of exactly the same as last season.  They need to find some new material.

Honestly what is left? Fleeing Persecution. Family Gatherings. Forced Family Road Trips. Family Parties. Kids Milestones. Weddings. Births. Check, check and check.

All that is left is a handful of kids at home, which they don't seem to showcase anymore and adults that don't get along.  Either they really and truly don't get along or they are now just going to use their acting skills to drag out "who is leaving" "who is unhappy" "Kody gets unhinged to vent only when alone with the camera" ""Sobbyn Robyn""Janelle's quiet eye rolls" "Meri filmed alone in her house" "Christine's variety of voices and sarcastic mocking" and go home separately and collect the family pay check.

...oh...and "Coyote Pass..."

Edited by Roslyn
...oops
  • Love 14

I particularly like the scene where Sobyn and Kootie are sitting at the long, opulent dining table, surrounded by his preferred family and acting like the Lord and Lady of the manor.  I wonder how the other “wives” feel when they see scenes like that?  The visual on comparing his life at Sobyn Manor with any of the other set ups has got to be a comical Rich Man/Poor Man scenario and a burning visual for any of them that still holds onto a glimmer of hope that they mean anything to Kootie.

• Love 16
7 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I wonder when this was filmed. It’s like it just picks right back up. 🤦‍♀️

I agree, it seems like they just picked filming right back up. And as much as I can't wait to see the next season of that trainwreck, I'm also kind of dreading it. I mean, they're sitting on their proberty and talking about the lots they're gonna build on, WTF? No one will ever build a single house on CP, why should / would they? They despise each other, Robyn and Kody live in a Million-Dollar-Mansion and Christine is still jealous of Robyn, or so it seems. Christine and Jeanelle each have one girl at home. For the next couple of years, and I really hope for Savanah and Truely they will eventually spread their wings and escape, just like their siblings did. And I rilly, rilly hope we will never hear about the catfish incident again. 

• Love 12

Wait, what?  No more catfish?  How am I gonna know when to drink?? 

I love me some catfish.  I love watching Meri shrug and roll her eyes and cry and tell us that she was a victim and that she didn't even know there was such a thing and she loves the family and blah blah blah....and in my wildest dreams, one day she'll come out and say that yes, she went looking for love online because Kody decided to only be a plyg when the cameras were rolling, but I know we'll never get that out of her.

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Wait, what?  No more catfish?  How am I gonna know when to drink?? 

I love me some catfish.  I love watching Meri shrug and roll her eyes and cry and tell us that she was a victim and that she didn't even know there was such a thing and she loves the family and blah blah blah....and in my wildest dreams, one day she'll come out and say that yes, she went looking for love online because Kody decided to only be a plyg when the cameras were rolling, but I know we'll never get that out of her.

Okay, I see the problem. But what about a drink everytime Robyn pretends to cry, or Meri talks about walls or trees, or Kodilocks gets angry at Christine, or Janelle mentions her bad digestion, or everytime the words Cul de Sac, Quarantine, or Coyote Pass come up. I'm sure you (or we, for that matter) will have more opportunities for a drink  than our livers can handle 😉

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Elodia said:

Okay, I see the problem. But what about a drink everytime Robyn pretends to cry, or Meri talks about walls or trees, or Kodilocks gets angry at Christine, or Janelle mentions her bad digestion, or everytime the words Cul de Sac, Quarantine, or Coyote Pass come up. I'm sure you (or we, for that matter) will have more opportunities for a drink  than our livers can handle 😉

...I just strained and fortified 14 bottles of sangria in preparation 😉

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Elodia said:

Kodilocks!  🤣  Love it!

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

Yes, it's probably more of the same with this season. I agree with y'all. And promos have deceived us before. But when it comes to misery and being pushed to the limit; there's only so much you can take... And I think Christine has reached that point. Don't forget she already struggled in this marriage when Robyn was introduced and it has only gotten worse since.

As I just wrote in Christine's thread: in the promo she said she didn't want to live on CP in her dysfunctional marriage where over there, he has another fully functional marriage. This does confirm our suspicions about the actual state of the Brown-marriages. And she desperately wants to go back to Utah. Paycheck or not, I can see Christine leave. Definitely if the bulk of the money goes towards the McMansion. Just not this season, but she will within the next few years. (If she doesn't do it now with her house sold)

So, we'll probably have to brace ourselves for the familiar storylines and grumpy, discontented faces. I don't mind. It's perfect entertainment for folding laundry or doing other useful bits whilst half focussing on those useless idiots.

• Love 11
5 hours ago, LilyD said:

As I just wrote in Christine's thread: in the promo she said she didn't want to live on CP in her dysfunctional marriage where over there, he has another fully functional marriage.

Though living close by, she'd probably learn that Sobbyn & Kodilocks' marriage is not as functional as Christine presumes.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11
On 10/14/2021 at 8:05 AM, Sociology101 said:

Caption this:

sw.jpeg.92a28bc9801b6924b62d5f56e413df25.jpeg

Saw this last night just before I went to bed. Thank god I didn't have nightmares about the sister wives coming for me. I'm pretty sure I could take all of 'em except for Meri. 

• LOL 10
On 10/14/2021 at 10:05 AM, Sociology101 said:

Caption this:

sw.jpeg.92a28bc9801b6924b62d5f56e413df25.jpeg

Guess what are they hiding on their person?

Christine:  Prozac and brass knuckles (for the inevitable catfight with Robyn)

Janelle:  a bottle of Plexus and a pack of portable toilet tissues

Robyn:  a switchblade (for the inevitable fight with Christine) and a up-to-date marriage license

Meri:  a banana and an expired marriage license

Kootie (jealously standing off camera):  a mirror and a bottle of Ramen's uNATural Curl Noodler

• LOL 19

All those captions are hilarious.  I didn't click on the link so would someone tell me when this new season is supposed to start.   I don't recall seeing ads for it, and I spend more time than I care to admit on TLC, although I record the shows so I can FF thru the ads which could explain how I missed it.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Twopper said:

All those captions are hilarious.  I didn't click on the link so would someone tell me when this new season is supposed to start.   I don't recall seeing ads for it, and I spend more time than I care to admit on TLC, although I record the shows so I can FF thru the ads which could explain how I missed it.

Sunday November 21 at 10 p.m. ET .

Edited by ginger90
  • Useful 4
3 hours ago, winsomeone said:

How can Janelle live in an RV in their unimproved land? What does she use for water, sewer, and electricity?

Well she's not living there at the moment, but she has services that come and fill up her water tanks, take the poo water away, and I guess she has batteries and is planning to install solar. (We go into a lot of detail in this subforum - happy reading!)

Since she doesn't appear to be actually going anywhere with the thing, I wonder why she didn't opt for a mobile home instead. I would want some feeling of permanence rather than feeling the whole place shake every time I moved. 

ETA- I mean the Janelle subforum. I hadn't had my ️ yet.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 7

"Well she's not living there at the moment, but she has services that come and fill up her water tanks, take the poo water away, and I guess she has batteries and is planning to install solar. (We go into a lot of detail in this subforum - happy reading!)"

Wouldn't it be cheaper and healthier to just rent a small apartment? She uses batteries to run a refrigerator? And a heater or furnace? If so, have never heard of that before. That must be expensive too. Wonder why she doesn't just use a small generator?

• Love 5
4 hours ago, winsomeone said:

"Well she's not living there at the moment, but she has services that come and fill up her water tanks, take the poo water away, and I guess she has batteries and is planning to install solar. (We go into a lot of detail in this subforum - happy reading!)"

Wouldn't it be cheaper and healthier to just rent a small apartment? She uses batteries to run a refrigerator? And a heater or furnace? If so, have never heard of that before. That must be expensive too. Wonder why she doesn't just use a small generator?

From what I've read about long term campers/boondockers, they are very loud and it might be hard to sleep, plus you have to get gas to keep them running.  Have a friend whose mom lived in the middle of nowhere.  When the power would go out, it would be for weeks.  The only think she powered on the generator was the fridge and one lamp.  The stove was propane.

• Useful 3
5 hours ago, winsomeone said:

She's waiting to hear those angels singingk?  No apartments on Prairie Dog Plague Place.

• LOL 5

Ok so, now that Christine has left, does this mean the show has not been renewed and is done? I’m not sure how it all works with their contracts. 

And if this is the case, will Janelle and Meri be the next to go? I can’t see Janelle going, she’s too reliant on Kody and isn’t exactly successful at her “business”.

Meri has the means, but hangs on for some reason even though she has admitted her relationship with Kody is basically “dead”. 

• Love 5