Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E11: A Celebration of Life

• Start Topic

The women head to Ojai for Annemarie's birthday, as frosting isn't the only thing Sutton is licking; Dorit questions her marriage after PK's shocking admission in therapy; Kyle hosts a celebration of life event for her late friend.

Airdate: 01/10/2024

Reminder: Real time events that have happened are spoilers until they occur in episode time.  Please continue to discuss those events in the respective housewife's thread or in the media thread.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

So Rinna and Erika are not on the Ojai trip and everyone has a blast. Color me surprised. Not.

I’m kind of surprised, actually. I thought it was going to be a setup for another Sutton/Annemarie conflict.

• Like 2
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Oh here we go with Dorito and her PTSD again. Time to go make a drink snack. 

Just like PK! Him stopping to get a slice of pizza on the way to the door….🤣 He has checked out. But I still think he’s a dick.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 6
  • LOL 13
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Oh here we go with Dorito and her PTSD again. Time to go make a drink snack. 

I really want their house to get repossessed during this scene. Is that wrong?

ETA Who am I kidding these grifters don't own

Edited by chick binewski
  • Like 2
  • LOL 15
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Did the huge bottle that Sutton was drinking from had actually vodka (and a mixer) like she said?

I wouldn’t be surprised if it did.

Is Morgan known in the country music world? Is she on the show to give her career a boost? 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Mo has definitely checked out of this marriage or he would have been there to support his wife. No wonder Kyle said that when Porsche is out of the house she’s going to move somewhere more conducive to her likes (hiking, outdoor activities etc). 

• Like 15
10 minutes ago, bosawks said:

Garcelle and Crystal appear to loathe this woman.

And we're right there with them.

Over the past decade we've watched Kyle make everything about her but I think she went next level this episode. 

• Like 18
  • Applause 5
24 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Did the huge bottle that Sutton was drinking from have actually vodka (and a mixer) like she said?

I'm pretty sure she was joking and there was no pink grapefruit juice.

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Isn't Bravo tired of the stupid games it forces the women from various HW shows to play?

At least this one wasn’t in a crowded restaurant.

• Like 7
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 2
5 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

Too bad we didn't get to hear what they were talking about before Annemarie changed the subject to Sutton's esophagus - perhaps world peace?

their kids and what was going on with their life ... then here comes Annamarie with lets randomly bring up Sutton 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
2 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Mo has definitely checked out of this marriage or he would have been there to support his wife. No wonder Kyle said that when Porsche is out of the house she’s going to move somewhere more conducive to her likes (hiking, outdoor activities etc). 

Mauricio seems to be obsessed with opening more offices all over the world. 

• Like 11

Well, I just cried more than I expected to tonight.  I think Kyle’s changes are beginning to make more sense to me now.  One of my aunts and my niece’s boyfriend committed suicide. It leaves the survivors with a lifetime of questions and what-ifs.

• Like 2
  • Hugs 16
  • Sad 3
  • Love 2
24 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Annmarie worry more about your husband and less about Sutton girl literally get a life you seem pathetic just randomly bringing this crap up again 

Her husband's been accused of sexual assault/rape, correct? By more than one woman, IIRC.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 19
  • Fire 4
5 minutes ago, politichick said:

Why did Morgan sing a love/sex song instead of one about friendship? Weird.

Whole thing was weird…Kyle stopping what she was doing with the event planner to go over to the stage to moon over Wade, Dorit shooting eye daggers across the room at Kyle like a jealous ex, and Teddi.

Her friend’s suicide has clearly shaken Kyle, and she’s processing grief (and guilt). But I doubt that this relationship with Wade is what she’ll want in the long run. Grief, busted marriage, midlife crisis…Kyle is just lost right now.

• Like 24
  • Sad 1
(edited)
11 hours ago, politichick said:

Why did Morgan sing a love/sex song instead of one about friendship? Weird.

Tell me Morgan is in to Kyle without telling me Morgan is in to Kyle.

Kyle's TH was very telling, especially the one after her party, talking about not wanting to be with people who don't appreciate her, wanting to live somewhere where she can be active outside (I thought there were plenty of hiking, water sports, etc...in LA and surrounding areas. I felt for Kyle.

I hate that Hillary Clinton hair band that Dorit insists on wearing.

PK said what we all wanted to say, Dorit's PTSD is not so much that as it is annoying.  

I am not impressed by AnnMarie one bit.

They all had fun in Ojai, we just do not get enough of that.

No Erika, did not miss.

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Like 18
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

Who has a step and repeat at a celebration of life event? 

Thank you. I came on here to ask that exact same question. I think it’s very very bizarre and kind of in bad taste. My other question is why is Anne-Marie on the show and why is she obsessed with Suttons esophagus?

• Like 12
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

I too bring up esophageal issues at NAMI fundraisers. It’s a great icebreaker. Right up there with politics. And asking people their annual income. 

What dirt is the doctor wannabe hiding in her own life? Let’s talk about the husband? 

Confession time, I sang along with Kyle, Take Me Away is a stellar song, maybe not a good one for the benefit, but fabulous. 

In other news, UGH, Teddi. 😐

• Like 8
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2

Looks like PK lost a lot of weight in his talking head. Look out, Dorit, he’s fed up with your high maintenance ways and glowing up for a younger model who’s less work. 

Kyle throws around alot of wink wink nod behavior for someone who doesn’t want anyone prying into her marriage or jumping to conclusions. I’d feel bad for her if she didn’t spend every season tearing someone apart with her ‘just tell the Truth!’ harassment.  

Her daughters are gorgeous tho! Funny how not one inherited her original nose?  Wish a wider nose wasn’t always something that needed to be ‘fixed’  the beauty standard keeps making them thinner. Hell, even brows were allowed to get thick for a while. 

Annamarie is the new gnat. 

• Like 18
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, bosawks said:

Leave it to Kyle to make a possible mid-life crisis lesbian affair boring.

Why do you think Kim was the break out child star for Disney back in the day and not Kyle?  Because Kyle was nondescript and Kim had that certain charisma 

• Like 8

I assume since they were in attendance that Kyle’s friend’s  family approved of the event. However. A step and repeat, TV cameras and paparazzi at a “celebration of life” is the epitome of tacky!!!

• Like 21
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

For good reason. Didn’t she say a few episodes back that she had no idea what she was talking about re: Sutton’s esophagus? Now she’s an expert?

She’s not a doctor but she plays one on TV?

Is it in the contracts that everybody has to dump on Sutton at least once? Bringing that up was cringe.

1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

their kids and what was going on with their life ... then here comes Annamarie with lets randomly bring up Sutton 

50 minutes ago, Lady of nod said:

Thank you. I came on here to ask that exact same question. I think it’s very very bizarre and kind of in bad taste. My other question is why is Anne-Marie on the show and why is she obsessed with Suttons esophagus?

It's so bizarre. She kept referring to it as a "diagnosis" that she couldn't back up as a medical professional. But is it a diagnosis? She just said it was narrow, like narrower than most people.

Like, if your mouth is very narrow and you wind up getting teeth removed because the overcrowding makes them cross etc., that's not a diagnosis. It's just the reason your teeth cross. And narrow feet is a reason your need narrow sized shoes!

She never said anything about acid reflux or purging burning her esophogus or whatever Ann-Marie was trying to imply.

• Like 13
  • Love 1