Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, Mar said:

If I didn’t already hate (and I don’t like to use that word, but…) Erica, her talking about Sutton’s “dick riding skills” would have done the trick. Is she ever not vulgar?

No.  Never.  She's the "Lala" of Beverly Hills 😄

5 hours ago, ww92 said:

Sutton explained the pants thing on WWHL. She said she wasn't saying "I wore pants" because she wanted the dancers to get her on stage, she said it because she was worried they'd see she was in pants and try and get her on stage. At that point she was very uncomfortable with the whole thing and wanted no part of that. I don't know if that's true or not but it does make sense.

Haha sure Jan!  She actually said, "I wore the pants for nothing" after the dancers ignored her when they visited their area.  Nice try but no go, Sutton 😂

5 hours ago, QQQQ said:

I'm a little concerned that Garcelle is starting to intentionally cause drama (e.g. posing the question about cheating - ironic given Oliver's situation and she wants her kids left alone; that could have backfired). Wondering if she's now doing production's bidding whilst Kyle is distracted.

Garcelle has tried to intentionally start drama since her first season - people like her so they overlook this, but she stirs the shit like the rest of them.  She's just less repulsive about it so people like her better and give her the benefit of the doubt 🙄

• Like 7
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, SoTheresThat said:

😄

She ordered still water--as opposed to sparkling.

But for a person whose drink order mentions lemon carcasses, I can see why it would seem Dorit would have a strange drink order like that.

Ha! I need to rely less on closed-captioning. They transcribed it as “distilled” water. Maybe even the human (?) closed-captioners or AI recognize that Dorit is a weirdo when it comes to her beverages. “I shouldn’t be drinking wine out of the champagne glass.”

• LOL 7
6 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I'm not sure about her worth because the sites which post those data are very often wrong, so we can always hope it's lower. I suspect her and Tom hid funds.  

As for the Bravo spin off, it is a two part "documentary". That's what Bravo calls it. I can't believe Bravo rewarded her even more (beyond the RHBH). I don't doubt Bravo decided on the spin off before she started the residency and it was obvious it was a bust.

The sites which post income estimates are very often wrong, so I hope hers is a LOT lower. 

It was just a quick check…it was broken down by salary, annual income, and real estate assets. Nevertheless, even if it’s half of $8 mil she is still rich, and if production foots some of the BH bills, has no right to act like she’s just one more of the poors. If that is not enough to maintain her lifestyle, then move or downsize.

What was the residency? Her great Broadway “debut” in Chicago? I can’t imagine any self-respecting organization giving that creature a residency.

4 hours ago, princelina said:

No.  Never.  She's the "Lala" of Beverly Hills 😄

Haha sure Jan!  She actually said, "I wore the pants for nothing" after the dancers ignored her when they visited their area.  Nice try but no go, Sutton 😂

Garcelle has tried to intentionally start drama since her first season - people like her so they overlook this, but she stirs the shit like the rest of them.  She's just less repulsive about it so people like her better and give her the benefit of the doubt 🙄

Lala does it better, because she’s 20 years younger.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Gondola Luca for the win.

Magic Mike Live is the best magic show in town.

You guys are boring me, so I’m going to sing now.

Gondola Luca was aiming for a tip, and maybe an audition, given he was on camera. 

Got to thinking, too, that what a coinkydink that the guy from Magic Mike just happened to be on the elevator when the ladies were there.

Man, these chicks can hold grudges. Didn’t Erika at first say she didn’t care that Sutton left, because they all expected an explosion? I’m also waiting for Kyle to bring up the Diana “miscarriage” with Sutton too. If Crystal’s pants are fair game…

• Like 4
On 11/15/2023 at 8:45 PM, ZettaK said:

She needs to stop mentioning God, and her newly found faith. 

She said something about God speaking to her. I suspect God's only comment to Erika will be a stern rebuke at the pearly gates.

And I don’t believe Erika is as poor as she claims, she still has a glam squad, personal trainer and an endless supply of rubber outfits. 

And an endless supply of benefactors.

Is she though?  She went to lunch with Erika, mentioned Sutton twice before Erika bit, and then THd to us that maybe she'd better "stop fighting Sutton's battles"

Yeah, I suspect Garcelle is not a true friend. She's a work friend, and she will turn on a dime about Sutton in order to keep production happy.

It's hilarious that Dorit snarked to Garcelle about still complaining about how the jackals treated her son - "It's been a year!" even as Dorit keeps hoisting the "burglary trauma" flag.

Also hilarious that Kyle accuses anyone of making a scene. If we played "Name 'Em" with Kyle we would run out of time. She plays the victim in every episode, every season.

Dorit says "I know some billionaires and..." Rumor is she's chasing a third-rate Rothschild. Next season will be Dorit's divorce season.

Erika is just a big pile of smug I Got Away With It.

They all hate Sutton especially, due to her wealth and Southern mannerisms, and she is paying for it this season.

After so much misery in the world the past five years - and it continues - it's not fun to watch this group wear diamond cowboy hats and moan about rich people's problems.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Like 13
  • Applause 1

Reminder that anything discussed on WWHL that hasn't occurred yet in episode time is a spoiler.  It's ok to talk about what someone was wearing etc on WWHL but nothing that gives away future developments.  Posts have been removed. 

19 hours ago, SoTheresThat said:

😄

She ordered still water--as opposed to sparkling.

But for a person whose drink order mentions lemon carcasses, I can see why it would seem Dorit would have a strange drink order like that.

Dorit can fuck all the way off! Never liked her!

• Applause 2
  • LOL 4
16 hours ago, ww92 said:

Sutton explained the pants thing on WWHL. She said she wasn't saying "I wore pants" because she wanted the dancers to get her on stage, she said it because she was worried they'd see she was in pants and try and get her on stage. At that point she was very uncomfortable with the whole thing and wanted no part of that. I don't know if that's true or not but it does make sense.

Erika is a bitch, plain and simple. For one, I don't know if the dancers even realized Sutton had left until Erika told them. For another, all Erika had to say was "Oh I don't think Sutton realized that the show could get that graphic and she got a little uncomfortable with it so she stepped out." Because her desire to out Sutton and make her look bad also meant that she purposely insulted her dancer friends. Sutton should have ignored Erika and spoke directly to the dancers, "Oh my goodness, I didn't think you even knew that I'd left or else I would have found you sooner to explain. You're wonderful dancers, I'm just not comfortable at a show that's a little more on the X-rated side. Do you have a more PG rated show? I'd love to go!"

As for Kyle, I think  she's mad at the world and she's taking it out on Sutton because Sutton  is an easy target. When she asked Sutton if she was okay, she literally screeched it. If I were Sutton and I wasn't okay I sure as hell wouldn't tell Kyle about it.

That does make sense.

Perfectly said! I thought Erika was far more rude than Sutton was. Sutton did not once say the performers were shitty. She was uncomfortable with how raunchy it got. Way to embarrass both the dancers and Sutton Erika! If you care about your friends' feelings, you don't go about defending them like that. It's a shame even this chiller Erika still can't handle things like this with some grace. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 4

Kyle's "they're real diamonds" comment about her fugly hat took me back to Dana and her "$25,000" sunglasses...same exact try-hard energy, bragging about spending obscene money on horrendous accessories.  Why can't we get some rich bitch who has actual good taste???? 

• Like 9
  • Applause 9
  • LOL 3

Kyle, NOBODY wants you to do the splits and the helicopter hair. Check yourself. 

I do have to say, I hate how they are making Kyle explain why she's not drinking and making her feel bad about it. That's not cool. I can get that they want the fun Kyle back, but I hate it how people just don't accept it when someone's not drinking anymore.

Sutton, if you're upset with Kyle (which I would totally understand and condone), please state your case more reasonably. Now you just came off as a lunatic and Kyle's going to have a field day telling everyone else how unhinged you were again. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
11 minutes ago, janiema said:

If I knew that Kyle and production were showing up to force me to talk about an issued that I had repeatedly said I did not want to discuss, I would probably get drunk beforehand too.

Sutton's imperfect, like everyone else, and at times annoys even me, but I'm tired of seeing this season-after-season pile on of her. 

I can't imagine it's anything beyond feeling envious of her life. If they were secure in themselves, they wouldn't need to bother with her at all. I know it's a reality show, etc., but it's gotten increasingly ridiculous over the past few years.

• Like 14
  • Applause 4
5 hours ago, AnnMarie17 said:

Why can't we get some rich bitch who has actual good taste???? 

By definition, they probably wouldn’t be on this show, haha! Seriously, I can’t think of many RH with good taste on the  couple I watch.  Maybe the Countess before someone told her she could sing.  

• LOL 13
3 hours ago, Surrealist said:

Sutton's imperfect, like everyone else, and at times annoys even me, but I'm tired of seeing this season-after-season pile on of her. 

I can't imagine it's anything beyond feeling envious of her life. If they were secure in themselves, they wouldn't need to bother with her at all. I know it's a reality show, etc., but it's gotten increasingly ridiculous over the past few years.

Agree. I think it's envy over her $$$ and also being a fan favorite. The fan favorites (Garcelle, Sutton, Lisa V) have never been popular among the cast.

• Like 9
  • Applause 6
13 minutes ago, ww92 said:

I think the worst part of it all is the mean girl coven, with Kyle as head witch. They know Sutton is struggling with dating, they know that she's a little quirky, and what do they do? They make fun of her, they grab her phone and call men Sutton has talked to once or twice and put her on the spot, they make nasty comments about how terrible  Sutton  must be in bed. Why don't any of these "good friends" set Sutton up with someone they know? Why don't they help her write a dating site profile? Why don't they encourage her in general by complimenting something? They might not be a fan of the cat sweaters but that doesn't  mean they can't tell her that  her hair looks great or cute shoes or something. Your friends are supposed  to lift you up, not punch you in the face and then step on you when you fall.

This show has never been about women lifting each other up; almost the opposite the last few years.  However,  it just doesn't seem that bad to me since Rinna left.  She was truly nasty and malicious; she did punch her targets in the face and then step on them. 

I've always seen Kyle as the flagpost of this show, but more of a follower than a  leader of the mean girls.   Kyle seems more intent on camera time than anything to me.  

Maybe I don't see the big pile up on Sutton because I'm guessing she is rather unlikable in general and often does stuff that makes her a target - like saying "I'M ON THE BOARD OF THE ABT" while stomping out of a Vegas Magic Mike show, lol.   Seems like there is a lot to tease her about. 

If Sutton could lighten up and laugh at herself a little she might actually enjoy herself when socializing with this group. 

• Like 6
4 hours ago, janiema said:

I would probably get drunk beforehand too.

Totally!

And if Sutton hadn't been bombed when Kyle "dropped by," Bravo producers would have figured out some other way to edit her as a complete loser because Sutton is indeed this season's target.

I'm kinda wondering to what extent Sutton has picked up on this.  I mean, she's as neurotic as hell, but she's also one of the smarter and more observant of the Ho'wives.  Of course, this would imply that the Bravo higher-ups pick the target & redemption arcs fairly early in the Ho'wives seasons, & I dunno (and can't prove) that's the case.

Sutton has very thin skin, so if she is aware she's a target, she's gonna act battier and battier.

Honestly, I cannot figure out why she is on this show.  She doesn't need it.

• Like 9

I never know what to think about Sutton. She's certainly smart and was the first to get a lawyer after the Erika news broke. As crazy as that made Erika, it was a savvy thing to do. Going forward from there, I have to believe she has advisers galore with the money she has.

I do believe all the women except Crystal and Garcelle think she doesn't deserve her money. Most of them have had financial setbacks. Kyle's store and clothing line, Dorit's .... two hundred ventures, Erika's obvious problems, and Rinna's loss of her lucrative QVC contract. The further a housewife has fallen, the more vicious they seem to become. LVP, Denise, Crystal and Sutton all are doing well and generally drew the most fire.

I guess I'll have to wait and see how the season plays out, but I'm tired of the pile on as well.

• Like 10
  • Applause 4
4 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

I do believe all the women except Crystal and Garcelle think she doesn't deserve her money. Most of them have had financial setbacks. Kyle's store and clothing line, Dorit's .... two hundred ventures, Erika's obvious problems, and Rinna's loss of her lucrative QVC contract. The further a housewife has fallen, the more vicious they seem to become. LVP, Denise, Crystal and Sutton all are doing well and generally drew the most fire.

I'll assume everyone in this forum has seen this season's trailer, so believe it's ok to mention this . . . I can't wait for Denise to show up and get into it with Erika.

• Like 5
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, ww92 said:

I think the worst part of it all is the mean girl coven, with Kyle as head witch. They know Sutton is struggling with dating, they know that she's a little quirky, and what do they do? They make fun of her, they grab her phone and call men Sutton has talked to once or twice and put her on the spot, they make nasty comments about how terrible  Sutton  must be in bed. Why don't any of these "good friends" set Sutton up with someone they know? Why don't they help her write a dating site profile? Why don't they encourage her in general by complimenting something? They might not be a fan of the cat sweaters but that doesn't  mean they can't tell her that  her hair looks great or cute shoes or something. Your friends are supposed  to lift you up, not punch you in the face and then step on you when you fall.

Oh yes! I was furious when Kyle grabbed Suttton's phone and called some man Sutton had dated. Who does that?? That is so mean! What a complete b*tch. And she says she's a girls' girl. Wtf. Bully b*tch.

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
10 hours ago, Maximona said:

Of course, this would imply that the Bravo higher-ups pick the target & redemption arcs fairly early in the Ho'wives seasons, & I dunno (and can't prove) that's the case.

I'm with you on this. But I think certain groups meet before the season and come up with a plan for how things will play out. I definitely believe that was the case with the takedown of Denise Richards by Kyle, Teddi and Lisa R. with the assistance of Kim an Brandi. What we have seen in the past few seasons has been Kyle trying to get Teddi a spot on the show. To do this she needs to get someone out. She's working on getting rid of Sutton and it couldn't be more obvious. 

• Like 2

Sutton was drunkity drunk when Kyle got to her house. Looks like that booze in the purse rumor might be true. Kyle's "are you ok?" Was very telling.

She was really drunk and repeating herself. I wonder how long she's been day drinking.

Sutton needs to walk away, get some counseling that isn’t televised, and enjoy her insane alimony, her horse, her kids, her store, her real friends, her charities and socialite activities.  

Where are her kids? Are they young enough to still live at home? I know they aren't part of the show but I don't remember how many she has, their ages, etc. She doesn't talk about them much.

There is not one redeeming quality about Ericka.  Why is she allowed back season after season?  She offers nothing interesting.

I'm watching Erika rewrite history, trying to tell Crystal that her marriage devolved over time.  Puh leeze.  She was fine with it right up to the point the money she was spending like water from her criminal husband's crimes stopped flowing.  

Erika talking about how mean things were said. Yes, by you!! We haven't forgotten you saying "I don't give a f about anyone else but me!"

It was a telling line, especially because it was said with a snarl. The woman's expression was vicious... she looked like the spawn of Satan.

She was with Tom for his money and was ok with the arrangement until everything hit the wall. Did he talk down to her sometimes? Yes, and she was willing to put up with it for the lifestyle. So stop trying to make me feel sorry for you as an abused wife, Erika. I'm not buying it. 

If this is Erika’s redemption season, she isn’t going a very good job of pulling it off. She’s as brittle as ever. She isn't even a good villain, because she's not entertaining or fun to watch. She's nasty. PK nailed it when he said she was "inherently cold."

Kyle is looking very harsh in the face and neck with all the weight loss. 

I think she's beautiful, but she didn't look as good in a few scenes. That much weight loss when you didn't have much to lose anyway can be hard on your face. 

Kyle does seem edgy and angry. The recovery term for it is "dry drunk" but I don't think she's an alcoholic, so it doesn't fit for her IMO. I think she's angry at Mauricio. 

Crystal is an afterthought so far this season. She's barely friend status. 

Garcelle is my favorite but it wasn't cool of her to be talking about Sutton with Erika. She knows Erika can't stand Sutton. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 10

Kyle: We weren’t going to leave you, because you seemed unhinged!!!

Because you, Kyle, kept trying to unhinge her, you stupid ——. 

One word. Therapy.

Kyle, you need to talk to a trained professional about your need to recreate with friends/coworkers the dynamic you have/had with your sisters.

No husband should have to placate you for decades about how your sisters victimize you. 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 9
  • Applause 4

Fragile Flower Sutton has returned and I am still not a fan of her. Kyle was right that Sutton has overreacted and she did again in Vegas. And there is nothing that Sutton likes less than being confronted with her own bad behavior. 

I don't understand why anyone was willing to defend Fragile Flower Sutton. That is why I was pleased to see Garcelle actually call out Sutton's behavior as ridiculous. 

All of that being said, Erika claiming that Sutton treated her so badly during the last year had me rolling my eyes. Wait to hold yourself accountable, Erika.

Edited by eleanorofaquitaine
  • Like 10
  • Applause 1
12 hours ago, Ss55 said:

I liked Kyle much better when she was a little heavier drinking a cocktail. Sorry - but sober, extra skinny Kyle is mean.

I think the core of Kyle is a good person, but she has always had a mean streak, drinking or not, extra skinny or not. One of her worst moments was when she was insensitive about Sutton's miscarriages and got kind of physical with her. She blamed that on being drunk. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
31 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

One word. Therapy.

Kyle, you need to talk to a trained professional about your need to recreate the dynamic you have/had with your sisters.

Yes to all of this.

I've long believed the psychological theory that with childhood trauma (physical or emotional), one tries to work through it, via their romantic relationships, friendships, and yes, siblings.

Big Kathy did a number on these women as little girls, and they still act as though they're 8 years old, especially Kyle.

Perhaps Kyle felt like she was in Kim's shadow because Kim booked more.  She felt she was in Kathy's shadow because Kathy was older.  

So Kyle recreates her childhood dynamic with anyone who will take it.  Sutton, you're up.

I'm not defending Sutton, because I just think she's weird and awkward, but Kyle's treatment of her reeks of childhood desperation.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
20 hours ago, Surrealist said:

Same.  Sutton is high-strung and a lot, but she doesn't deserve the shit being thrown at her. Hey, Kyle, if you have to go back literal years to 'name 'em' then maybe the problem is that you can't let anything go.  Just a thought.

Speaking of, the Watch What Crappens guys noted that it's such a coincidence that Morgan Wade is also sober and how once again Kyle is just mimicking someone else and not necessarily being her 'true self,' whatever that may be.

Erika and her elevator sabotage was some big bullshit.  You think the MM guys haven't seen women leave their show before?  No one was 'owed' an apology, unless it was the viewers for being asked to buy into that.

• Like 7
  • Applause 4

I am going to put my tin foil hat on and say, how do we know that it was 1pm when Sutton poured her very large Vodka Grapefruit? The editors told us it was 1 but do we trust them? I feel like the editors have fudged the timelines for a few things before so I am not going on faith that it was actually 1. It was light out so I could be anytime up until 5 or 6 in the evening. I am going to need proof!!

This is obviously a smear Sutton season. They should concentrate on the Kyle/Mo drama, I find that more interesting.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
5 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

She was really drunk and repeating herself. I wonder how long she's been day drinking.

Where are her kids? Are they young enough to still live at home? I know they aren't part of the show but I don't remember how many she has, their ages, etc. She doesn't talk about them much.

It was a telling line, especially because it was said with a snarl. The woman's expression was vicious... she looked like the spawn of Satan.

She was with Tom for his money and was ok with the arrangement until everything hit the wall. Did he talk down to her sometimes? Yes, and she was willing to put up with it for the lifestyle. So stop trying to make me feel sorry for you as an abused wife, Erika. I'm not buying it. 

If this is Erika’s redemption season, she isn’t going a very good job of pulling it off. She’s as brittle as ever. She isn't even a good villain, because she's not entertaining or fun to watch. She's nasty. PK nailed it when he said she was "inherently cold."

I think she's beautiful, but she didn't look as good in a few scenes. That much weight loss when you didn't have much to lose anyway can be hard on your face. 

Kyle does seem edgy and angry. The recovery term for it is "dry drunk" but I don't think she's an alcoholic, so it doesn't fit for her IMO. I think she's angry at Mauricio. 

Crystal is an afterthought so far this season. She's barely friend status. 

Garcelle is my favorite but it wasn't cool of her to be talking about Sutton with Erika. She knows Erika can't stand Sutton. 

I believe Sutton's daughter and oldest son are away at college. 

But they were on the show a couple of times last season.

Her youngest son might be in his senior year of high school (?). 

IIRC, Sutton mentioned that her ex (Christian) didn't want their kids on the show. Or he didn't want them on the show while they were underaged.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 2

They've all hated Sutton since she appeared (exception Garcelle) because Sutton was wealthy, different and - most importantly - someone unique who had production's focus. They recognized her camera-stealing tricks, such as the face roller and willingness to take on Erika. Sutton's favorable edits drove them crazy with jealousy.

Now they are unleashed and it's a pile-on. Sutton's extremely canny but she may not be prepared for falling from production's favor.

Someone asked about Sutton's children. I believe she has a daughter and son, and the daughter appeared in several episodes a couple of seasons ago. I think both kids are out of the house. I assume the son refuses to be on camera.

Garcelle has tried to intentionally start drama since her first season - people like her so they overlook this, but she stirs the shit like the rest of them.  She's just less repulsive about it so people like her better and give her the benefit of the doubt

I agree with this. She's played a smart game and may have benefited from a favorable edit. What I like about Garcelle is that she has used this series to re-launch her career. She invested in a modest beach home instead of buying piles of ridiculous stuff. I do wish she would stop with the Foot o' Cleavage (TM from a poster in an old TWoP forum) in all of her talking heads.

I hate how they are making Kyle explain why she's not drinking and making her feel bad about it.

I think some of them suspect she's lying.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Like 2