Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

Who did Sutton piss off in Production because, man, she is looking like a total asshole this season?  I’ve never totally “ gotten” her & thought she was totally awkward, phony and would not choose to hang out with her, but in previous years I think there was sort of a push to make her seem quirky & fun.  She is not!  

It seems like production decided this would be Sutton’s takedown season and Erika’s redemption season. 

• Like 14
  • Sad 1
49 minutes ago, eXiled said:

This is exactly the way I feel about Crystal. Sometimes I have trouble remembering she's there, and when I do remember, it's usually because she's policing the others in a very millennial manner. It's telling that, despite the festivities being about her birthday, even the production/editing forgot all about her.

When Garcelle asked, of the married women, if your spouse cheated on you one time, would you end it, I thought, “The married women. Kyle and Dorit.” I completely forgot that Crystal was part of the cast.

• Like 5
9 hours ago, Emmeline said:

I read that her attorneys booked 363 hours of billing for the earrings alone.  If they made $500 per hour that’s $171,599.  I’ve read her attorneys charge more than $500.  She still has more going on with the earrings as well as other court cases coming up.  Of course an attorney in Florida is paying her legal fees for some mysterious reason.  

My daughter is an attorney in Florida - I swear its not my daughter  

• LOL 8

It's also worth noting that Erika is on her own this season since her Bully Crew (Rinna and Diana) is gone.

I agree with @laprin that this season seems to be set up as her redemption season.

3 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

On one hand, I get why the ladies are irritated with Sutton. She chose not to have fun at Magic Mike. That said she didn’t boo the guys and yell “ you suck!”  The dancers wouldn’t have known she was upset. Only the ladies that followed her and spread the news did. 
She was irritating again with Kyle but she was spot on that Kyle is not her friend. Kyle will always take Erika’s side and pick apart Sutton because she’s an easy target. 

Also Kyle lost me, years ago, at the OG Dinner Party From Hell, when she talked about being a "girl's girl."

I'm suspicious of any woman who says that because they're usually the most vicious toward other women.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
6 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

I thought Kyle was spot on when she told Sutton that she flips out over completely ridiculous things.  And yes Sutton was drunkity day drunk during that conversation.

A scene was shown during this episode (I don't remember if it was in the previous episode, as well) with Sutton trying to remove her mic pack, saying "I'm going to take my f...... pack off" while leaving the Magic Mike venue. The Bravo film crew was running after her. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2

Sutton is the fall guy in the bunch.  She’s an easy target.  She’s not good at defending herself and resorts to southern belle attitudes and accent.
 No one’s going to confront Erika because she’s hard as nails, nasty and vicious.  So Sutton can never win if this is yet again the set up for this season.

And who is Sutton’s stylist?    She has an unfortunate shape, thin arms and legs but thick waist and no hips.  She seems to wear clothes that emphasis her figure faults.  All that money and no sense of style.

• Like 12

Sutton at the end of the day doesn't need to ride a dick to be where she is at that's all I'm gonna say about that Erika comment ...

Erika is attempting to come off more soft this season which ONE good but two YOU arnt poor Erika you have a lawyer bankrolling YOU again so stop this im worried about money bullshit

• Like 10
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 13
7 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

Sutton is the fall guy in the bunch.  She’s an easy target.  She’s not good at defending herself and resorts to southern belle attitudes and accent.
 No one’s going to confront Erika because she’s hard as nails, nasty and vicious.  So Sutton can never win if this is yet again the set up for this season.

And who is Sutton’s stylist?    She has an unfortunate shape, thin arms and legs but thick waist and no hips.  She seems to wear clothes that emphasis her figure faults.  All that money and no sense of style.

Obviously she's given up on trying to defend herself anymore. There's really no point.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 6
49 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

Obviously she's given up on trying to defend herself anymore. There's really no point.

This might be the best way for Sutton to go. Stop trying to be so proper, Stop trying to be Kyle’s friend, just go George Costanza Opposites on the whole group.  The camera time she’ll get out of it will drive the rest of them Nuts, especially ‘grabby hands’ Dorit. (Garcelle, of course, is exempt from this because, although, she can get a little shady, she always gives these women more grace than they give her).  

Unfortunately, I think we’re getting a ‘drinks too much’ storyline for Sutton which I cannot say how much I DONT want to see. Enough alcoholics and their concerned ‘friends.’  Too real life and depressing for me. Only want fun drunks on my trashy tv shows. 

• Like 13
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
13 hours ago, janiema said:

Time to recast. Drop Kyle, Erika and Dorit. Keep Garcelle ( the greatest of all time) Sutton and possibly Crystal. 

Been saying that for years.

I was too tired to stay up to watch this last night, but from the comments it’s the first thing I’m going to do when I get home. 😁

• LOL 2

Wow, well Sutton was more litty than a Christmas tree in that last scene. I was embarrassed for her. Did she not know Vile Kyle was on the way? Her man maid tried to get her out of that last cocktail, but she would not be deterred. When she kept imitating Erika with the elevator I just laughed and laughed. It's not funny to see someone so inebriated but then sometimes it is. She tries to be so proper but is home alone getting drunk with her dogs. Sad, but she's getting this edit after being Miss Proper Pants season after season. And Garcelle is right, she should stop trying to calm her down. She is not Sutton's keeper.

Kyle is looking very harsh in the face and neck with all the weight loss. I caved and watched Buying Beverly Hills last weekend, its uncanny how much her oldest daughter Farrah looks like her, and how much Alexia sounds like her. Mauricio is kind of a dick, but we know this.  The question about married men cheating was put out there for obvious reasons, but they wouldn't take the bait really. Dorit mentioning she would go Lorena Bobbit? Hmmm, I am sure she is aware a woman was rumored to be in the vehicle with PK when he got the DUI.

Fun to see them all at Gilly's. What a piece of Americana in there! LOL! I would go for some excellent people watching, but not sure how comfy my African American husband would feel (as Garcelle also mentioned how white it was in there). Those ladies had an "easy ride" on the bull as well, the bull master was kind to them. The western outfits on them all cracked me up, particularly Erikas hat and Garcelle's pants.

Erika looks almost cartoonish at times with the over the top glam, particularly with the pink and white vinyl top with tie in her talking head. She has lost substantial weight, but somehow her face isn't looking as haggard as Kyles. 

Every time I go to Vegas I too get little sleep and feel as exhausted as they all looked by the end. I need a nap after this episode.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
6 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

She was irritating again with Kyle but she was spot on that Kyle is not her friend. Kyle will always take Erika’s side and pick apart Sutton because she’s an easy target. 

I think it's probably more to do with how Sutton treated Teddi and how Teddi feels about Sutton.  Kyle and Teddi are pretty good friends by their own account.

• Like 5
17 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

I think it's probably more to do with how Sutton treated Teddi and how Teddi feels about Sutton.  Kyle and Teddi are pretty good friends by their own account.

Teddi always gave me "Do you know who my Dad is?" vibes. She's obnoxious. 

Kyle seems to have forgotten how nasty Erika was toward Teddi. Worse than Sutton was toward her, IIRC.

• Like 16
  • Applause 2
6 hours ago, eXiled said:

This is exactly the way I feel about Crystal. Sometimes I have trouble remembering she's there, and when I do remember, it's usually because she's policing the others in a very millennial manner. It's telling that, despite the festivities being about her birthday, even the production/editing forgot all about her.

Crystal is the "and Peggy" of the franchise.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9

IMO Sutton wasn't as upset with the male performers, who were just doing their job, as she was with Erika's performance  since she's Sutton's coworker. Erika was of course auditioning for her own Vegas gig.  Even during the floor show Crystal was being ignored by the HW camera people, they were focused on Erika and Sutton.  The only reason Kyle came over to Sutton in the lobby was to follow the camera. I think a lot of Sutton's reactions in Vegas were also fueled by alcohol.

The glam squads must have gone back to LA after the cowgirl prep. The HWs looked pretty raw in the van to the airport. Erika's face was rather red in the daylight and she stayed far away from the camera. Dorit and Garcelle as former models can put on their own makeup and I'm sure Sutton kept her people for the morning; she didn't do that braid herself.

Sutton needs an intervention but she won't get any help from these women.  Jennifer Tiĺly might help.

• Like 6

Haven't read the comments yet but I have to comment on Kyle.  I can't understand why it is such a deal for the ladies that she isn't drinking except she isn't as nice to be around.  She seems to be an angry sober person.  I also can't get over her change in how she dresses.  If this was her style all along, no biggie.  But she went from BH company wife to angsty rebel.  It doesn't seem natural or organic.  

• Like 11
  • Applause 2
15 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Oh shut up Erika, God doesn’t talk to you. She should not have made Sutton apologize to the dancer. Sutton was entitled to her opinion even though she was a buzzkill.

And I don’t believe Erika is as poor as she claims, she still has a glam squad, personal trainer and an endless supply of rubber outfits. 

And another sugar daddy

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
6 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Dorit ordered distilled water at the restaurant. I googled, “Can I order distilled water at a bar?” Google gave me many links to CPAP use.

😄

She ordered still water--as opposed to sparkling.

But for a person whose drink order mentions lemon carcasses, I can see why it would seem Dorit would have a strange drink order like that.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
15 hours ago, Surrealist said:

I didn't understand this either. 

I've never been big into drinking. I've encountered my fair share of people who have been critical of it. Kyle's a recovering alcoholic. Obviously it's a genetic thing with her, so why are people bothered she's trying to live sober?

That said she's as insufferable as my dad was when he quit smoking (cold turkey) years ago and he acted weird around smokers. 

I agree.  Personally I think they don't like the real Kyle.  It's ok, I don't like the fake or real Kyle.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 13
4 hours ago, Surrealist said:

Which is probably why she's starting to seem worse than she really is. Look, Sutton is no saint but to be honest I really can't see any qualities that deserve the constant cruelty she receives from the woman. 

She is an easy target and that's always going to be her downfall.

I like Sutton and Garcelle but Garcelle definitely gets my side eye on occassion especially when she's speaking on Sutton. First of all you don't need fight Suttons battles all you have to do is maintain the friendship you have and treat it well. If you can't be a friend to the level your friend needs you to be at then that's a different story. I do like that she defends Sutton so there's that but I'm not feeling this "fatigued" type of energy she is displaying. It's not Sutton that's exhausting you its the wenches that constantly jump on any and every misstep of Suttons to rake her over the coals. 

I feel like Garcelle is confusing the Bullys constant barrage as Sutton taking a toll on her. It kind of felt like Garcelle was faulting Sutton for not side stepping the land mines and giving the Bullys ammo against her and that's not the position a true friend takes. I get being frustrated at Sutton walking right into things but at the same time my animosity will always be towards the people being mean when they don't have to be. The women don't just show frustration towards Sutton. They take it a step further and decide to act on their irritation by being meanspirited towards her. 

My thing is, if someone has personality traits that bug you, that isn't a good enough reason to deliberately target them.  Sure Suttons reactions and behavior choices may not always be the best but it never comes across to me as she's deliberately targeting anyone (unless she's already in some overblown conflict). She seems to be tone deaf and terrible at reading situations which result in some of her less than stellar reactions but that's a case of misunderstanding and yes overreacting it's not based off of deliberate malice which is why I still like Sutton. 

Now when the ladies go after Sutton they want to scold and lecture her about why her awkwardness bugs THEM and what she needs to be doing to avoid irritating THEM. That's fucked up. They also tend to trump up just how much Sutton's mood "ruins" things when in reality it's not for all that. Most of the time Sutton really hasn't affected much but since they tend to target her they run with any and all things they can in order to be able to put Sutton in that corner to chastise and punish. Every chance they get.  Yeah, I think Sutton has gotten a little case of the Fuck You's this season which is giving her a slightly worse look than usual. 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 10
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, dancingdreamer said:

I go to some functions  with hubby, and I don't  drink  and still have lots of fun. She seems to be overdoing  everything,  it's hard to explain.

I would have liked a deeper explanation regarding why Kyle's less interested in being her husband's plus one when it comes to work events. I have questions. 

Was she always bored when it came to work events for The Agency, but didn't realize it until she stopped drinking? Does she feel she doesn't share any interests with the people that attend these events and consequently finds it hard to make conversation? Before the separation did she still want Mauricio to be her plus one at her work events or was it just about events connected to The Agency?

Is she an alcoholic and feels like she'd feel pressured to drink at these sorts of events? (Are there really no sober people that she can socialize with during these activities? LA has a lot of sober people.) Does she worry she could end up slipping and having a drink?

I was under the impression that she doesn't feel she's an alcoholic. I thought her journey was more about health and wellness and feeling like she wanted to push herself to being healthier in all aspects of life. I wasn't under the impression that alcoholism was the reason for her choice to no longer drink. Has she said anything about being an alcoholic?

Also, I thought that's why there might have been some confusion with the ladies about when she might decide to join them in drinking again one day. Perhaps Kyle initially indicated that the no drinking thing would be temporary? Maybe they thought this was going to be a long term cleanse for lack of a better way to put it. I didn't think they were trying to be assholes (although it definitely came across that way) when they asked her how long she'd be on this sobriety kick. I got the impression that Kyle never told them that this is a permanent choice she wants to make. Perhaps she'll change her mind at some point down the road, but for now, she feels better and healthier without alcohol in her life. 

I think if the ladies really are her friends then they should support her in her choice. It's not like Kyle is trying to get them to be like her or is judging them for drinking. She's just trying be in a place that feels healthy for her.

I don't think Kyle is necessarily a nicer person now that she's not drinking, but I do applaud her for sticking to her guns with her healthy lifestyle. She's not going to let these ladies peer pressure her into drinking like high school girls. Which is weird because Kyle is kind of like a high school girl in so many other aspects of her life. She's showing a surprising amount of maturity here.

I can absolutely relate to her being in a place where she doesn't feel like drinking. I haven't had a drink in years and I like it. I feel like it's helped me learn about myself in ways that I might not have if I'd continued to drink socially. Where I could especially relate to Kyle is that bummer feeling when people feel like you aren't as fun if you aren't drinking. I have one friend where we can't even go to lunch as a duo anymore because she doesn't like the idea of being the only one day drinking wine, so she always wants to invite somebody along who will drink with her. 

I think with Kyle, drinking is such a part of the RH culture that she's still not sure how to balance her sobriety with having a job where the women are frequently in situations where heavy drinking is involved. I do wonder if this will have any impact on her long-term future on the show especially when I consider how much Andy likes his cast members who drink more than the average person.

• Like 12
  • Applause 1

I was thinking about what Garcelle said about not intervening on Sutton's behalf. She's allowed to have that boundary, but also I don't remember Sutton asking her to step in on her behalf. That's a choice that Garcelle kept making.

I still maintain that Garcelle shouldn't have been discussing Sutton to Erika. Garcelle knows Erika hates Sutton. It's common sense not to talk about the ladies to each other when the other isn't around. 

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 16
  • Applause 4
23 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

Which is probably why she's starting to seem worse than she really is. Look, Sutton is no saint but to be honest I really can't see any qualities that deserve the constant cruelty she receives from the woman. 

I like Sutton and Garcelle but Garcelle definitely gets my side eye on occassion especially when she's speaking on Sutton. First of all you don't need fight Suttons battles all you have to do is maintain the friendship you have and treat it well. If you can't be a friend to the level your friend needs you to be at then that's a different story. I do like that she defends Sutton so there's that but I'm not feeling this "fatigued" type of energy she is displaying. It's not Sutton that's exhausting you its the wenches that constantly jump on any and every misstep of Suttons to rake her over the coals. 

I feel like Garcelle is confusing the Bullys constant barrage as Sutton taking a toll on her. It kind of felt like Garcelle was faulting Sutton for not side stepping the land mines and giving the Bullys ammo against her and that's not the position a true friend takes. I get being frustrated at Sutton walking right into things but at the same time my animosity will always be towards the people being mean when they don't have to be. The women don't just show frustration towards Sutton. They take it a step further and decide to act on their irritation by being meanspirited towards her. 

My thing is, if someone has personality traits that bug you, that isn't a good enough reason to deliberately target them.  Sure Suttons reactions and behavior choices may not always be the best but it never comes across to me as she's deliberately targeting anyone (unless she's already in some overblown conflict). She seems to be tone deaf and terrible at reading situations which result in some of her less than stellar reactions but that's a case of misunderstanding and yes overreacting it's not based off of deliberate malice which is why I still like Sutton. 

Now when the ladies go after Sutton they want to scold and lecture her about why her awkwardness bugs THEM and what she needs to be doing to avoid irritating THEM. That's fucked up. They also tend to trump up just how much Sutton's mood "ruins" things when in reality it's not for all that. Most of the time Sutton really hasn't affected much but since they tend to target her they run with any and all things they can in order to be able to put Sutton in that corner to chastise and punish. Every chance they get.  Yeah, I think Sutton has gotten a little case of the Fuck You's this season which is giving her a slightly worse look than usual. 

Thank you for saying everything so much better than I could. I couldn't find the right words to say what, exactly, was bothering me so much.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Surrealist said:

I was thinking about what Garcelle said about not intervening on Sutton's behalf. She's allowed to have that boundary, but also I don't remember Sutton asking her to step in on her behalf. That's a choice that Garcelle kept making.

I still maintain that Garcelle shouldn't have been discussing Sutton to Erika. Garcelle knows Erika hates Sutton. It's common sense not to talk about the ladies to each other when the other isn't around. 

I agree, Garcelle is not Sutton's apologist and should be allowed to express her own frustration and call out Sutton when she's wrong. That's what real friends do. But a one on one venting session with Sutton's biggest nemesis isn't the wisest choice. Lent doesn't last forever, and I can easily see Erika turning this around on Garcelle as retribution for what happened last season with the "liability" conversation.

Erika's likely going to get a great edit this season, since she's getting her spinoff Vegas series. No way do they want to alienate potential viewers with more "the only person I care about is ME!" outbursts.

Sutton's "name 'em. NAME. THEM" was reminiscent of her lunch with Diana who kept harassing her with "so you say. So you say. So you say." Unfortunately for Sutton, Kyle could in fact name them. But then Kyle loves nothing more than a Sutton freakout so it shouldn't have been surprising that she's keeping score.

What IS it with some of these women grabbing Sutton when she's clearly uncomfortable?

Edited by dmeets
  • Like 11
  • Applause 1
50 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

You definitely put into words how I was feeling about Sutton too. 

These women never fail to be hypocritical. They call Sutton "unhinged" when she literally walked away but Rinna and Erika were never called unhinged at any time during any of their outbursts over the years.

Erika talking about how mean things were said. Yes, by you!! We haven't forgotten you saying "I don't give a f about anyone else but me!"

• Like 9
  • Applause 7
  • Love 2

If I didn’t already hate (and I don’t like to use that word, but…) Erica, her talking about Sutton’s “dick riding skills” would have done the trick. Is she ever not vulgar?

• Like 21
  • Applause 3
4 minutes ago, Mar said:

If I didn’t already hate (and I don’t like to use that word, but…) Erica, her talking about Sutton’s “dick riding skills” would have done the trick. Is she ever not vulgar?

I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't put any thought into others' sex lives, especially regarding those people I don't like. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1

Oh, my God, lay off of Sutton, At least for a few episodes. Kyle, I am in particular looking at you. This is getting old and tiresome and somewhat vicious and I am not here for it.

• Like 10
  • Applause 7
  • Love 1
58 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

You definitely put into words how I was feeling about Sutton too. 

These women never fail to be hypocritical. They call Sutton "unhinged" when she literally walked away but Rinna and Erika were never called unhinged at any time during any of their outbursts over the years.

Erika talking about how mean things were said. Yes, by you!! We haven't forgotten you saying "I don't give a f about anyone else but me!"

My problem is, Sutton is trapped in a vehicle with them putting her on the spot. Nowhere to run and that just isn't fair. What is also bugging me is them acting brand new to Suttons tendency to be emotionally distressed. I'm never a fan of dismissing someone's emotional meltdown. If I somehow feel it's inauthentic then I'll just refrain from the interaction but for the most part the way these woman scold Sutton WHILE she's in a distraught state always makes my slap hand itchy!

It's like they are telling her she's not allowed to have bad moments and as annoying or ill timed as they may occur no one has the right to create a dangerous space just because they are annoyed with it. Sure, be unhappy about it and maneuver through it however you need to in order to keep your sanity but one of the options isn't to attack or berate. Regardless of whether you feel it's irrational or not. You are in control of YOUR behavior and reaction and if the only thing you can think of to do is lash out then it's time to remove yourself and refrain from engaging. It's never okay to retaliate just because your annoyed or fed up or frustrated cause 90% of the time it isn't being done as something strategic and it's coming from an emotional vulnerable place. Even if it wasn't I would err on the side of caution cause I personally wouldn't want to take the chance that I'm wrong and I've just been an asshole to someone who's in the middle of going through it. That just ain't it for me but ya know not everyone aims to "do better".     

What purpose does it serve to berate her for getting emotional when doing so is only going to cause her more distress and further her emotional breakdown? So basically they do it so they can continue to get more ammo so they can then continue to accuse her of constantly becoming unhinged and erratic. It's a never ending cycle. Plus, who does that anyway? I mean, I get it's a show and all that but come on. To gang up on her over the night before? She took the opportunity to directly address Erika and what she did at the elevator and it got turned around into them airing their grievances about her walking out of the show. Like whatever! See, I wish I was Garcelle cause I would have done a WHOLE BETTER JOB at defending Sutton in that moment. 

Not fighting her battles but Sutton does need a referee cause the constant unnecessary roughness she encounters on the regular rates at least that. I would have calmly in Garcelle's dead pan way interjected something like "Whoa, whoa, right now we are talking about what Erika just did and how that was fucked up. If we need to circle back to last night then we can but right now Sutton is voicing her unhappiness over Erika deliberately embarrassing her". The women having negative feelings over Suttons behavior the night before doesn't justify what Erika did and I would have highlighted the issue at hand and kept the focus on that first.  It isn't about fighting Suttons battles for her it's about evening the field when Sutton gets GANGED UP ON. That's different than taking over and fighting her battles. 

Also, Garcelle needs something like this in her arsenal:  "I don't believe showing loyalty to my friend is fighting her battles. I accept my friend for who she is and even though there are times my feelings about Suttons behavior mirror you ladies it still doesn't change how I feel about her or how I intend to treat her." Garcelle seems to teetering into trying to explain herself to the others on the subject of Sutton and that disappoints me. This would be me: "I don't have to prove to you all that I am straight with her and have honest moments with her all the time but Suttons gonna be Sutton and it's not my place to tell her to be anyone else than who she is. I choose when I give her grief and how I give her grief and I also choose not to put our friendship on the line based only on her erratic moments. I'm not blind to Suttons ways I just don't judge her solely on those ways and that's why our friendship works." So yeah, maybe a little explaining but there would definitely be a silent "and that's that" at the end of the sentence.  For sure.

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Like 7
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

I’m guessing Kyle and Mo have never really been happy. She wanted the perfect life and he wanted the perfect wife. That charade gets unbearable, especially when the kids are grown and it’s just the two of them. They’re incompatible, which I guess happens quite frequently with empty-nester (or near empty-nester) couples.

It’s sad.

It was interesting how the camera paused on Kyle when Crystal was asking the monogamy question. And FFS, stop playing these kinds of games in a restaurant.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 7
57 minutes ago, politichick said:

She probably also got a settlement.

Yes, Sutton received a huge settlement, as well. She also said the $300,000 is AFTER taxes!

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Sutton explained the pants thing on WWHL. She said she wasn't saying "I wore pants" because she wanted the dancers to get her on stage, she said it because she was worried they'd see she was in pants and try and get her on stage. At that point she was very uncomfortable with the whole thing and wanted no part of that. I don't know if that's true or not but it does make sense.

Erika is a bitch, plain and simple. For one, I don't know if the dancers even realized Sutton had left until Erika told them. For another, all Erika had to say was "Oh I don't think Sutton realized that the show could get that graphic and she got a little uncomfortable with it so she stepped out." Because her desire to out Sutton and make her look bad also meant that she purposely insulted her dancer friends. Sutton should have ignored Erika and spoke directly to the dancers, "Oh my goodness, I didn't think you even knew that I'd left or else I would have found you sooner to explain. You're wonderful dancers, I'm just not comfortable at a show that's a little more on the X-rated side. Do you have a more PG rated show? I'd love to go!"

As for Kyle, I think  she's mad at the world and she's taking it out on Sutton because Sutton  is an easy target. When she asked Sutton if she was okay, she literally screeched it. If I were Sutton and I wasn't okay I sure as hell wouldn't tell Kyle about it.

• Like 15
  • Applause 3

I'm a little concerned that Garcelle is starting to intentionally cause drama (e.g. posing the question about cheating - ironic given Oliver's situation and she wants her kids left alone; that could have backfired). Wondering if she's now doing production's bidding whilst Kyle is distracted.

Edited by QQQQ
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Oh, STFU, Erika, sounding as if you are one step away from the poorhouse, being a poor divorcee, talking about how you dread the next bill, you don’t spend money, etc... I just looked up your estimated worth for 2023:

$8 million.

So just shut it. 

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 1
4 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

My problem is, Sutton is trapped in a vehicle with them putting her on the spot. Nowhere to run and that just isn't fair. What is also bugging me is them acting brand new to Suttons tendency to be emotionally distressed. I'm never a fan of dismissing someone's emotional meltdown. If I somehow feel it's inauthentic then I'll just refrain from the interaction but for the most part the way these woman scold Sutton WHILE she's in a distraught state always makes my slap hand itchy!

It's like they are telling her she's not allowed to have bad moments and as annoying or ill timed as they may occur no one has the right to create a dangerous space just because they are annoyed with it. Sure, be unhappy about it and maneuver through it however you need to in order to keep your sanity but one of the options isn't to attack or berate. Regardless of whether you feel it's irrational or not. You are in control of YOUR behavior and reaction and if the only thing you can think of to do is lash out then it's time to remove yourself and refrain from engaging. It's never okay to retaliate just because your annoyed or fed up or frustrated cause 90% of the time it isn't being done as something strategic and it's coming from an emotional vulnerable place. Even if it wasn't I would err on the side of caution cause I personally wouldn't want to take the chance that I'm wrong and I've just been an asshole to someone who's in the middle of going through it. That just ain't it for me but ya know not everyone aims to "do better".     

What purpose does it serve to berate her for getting emotional when doing so is only going to cause her more distress and further her emotional breakdown? So basically they do it so they can continue to get more ammo so they can then continue to accuse her of constantly becoming unhinged and erratic. It's a never ending cycle. Plus, who does that anyway? I mean, I get it's a show and all that but come on. To gang up on her over the night before? She took the opportunity to directly address Erika and what she did at the elevator and it got turned around into them airing their grievances about her walking out of the show. Like whatever! See, I wish I was Garcelle cause I would have done a WHOLE BETTER JOB at defending Sutton in that moment. 

Not fighting her battles but Sutton does need a referee cause the constant unnecessary roughness she encounters on the regular rates at least that. I would have calmly in Garcelle's dead pan way interjected something like "Whoa, whoa, right now we are talking about what Erika just did and how that was fucked up. If we need to circle back to last night then we can but right now Sutton is voicing her unhappiness over Erika deliberately embarrassing her". The women having negative feelings over Suttons behavior the night before doesn't justify what Erika did and I would have highlighted the issue at hand and kept the focus on that first.  It isn't about fighting Suttons battles for her it's about evening the field when Sutton gets GANGED UP ON. That's different than taking over and fighting her battles. 

Also, Garcelle needs something like this in her arsenal:  "I don't believe showing loyalty to my friend is fighting her battles. I accept my friend for who she is and even though there are times my feelings about Suttons behavior mirror you ladies it still doesn't change how I feel about her or how I intend to treat her." Garcelle seems to teetering into trying to explain herself to the others on the subject of Sutton and that disappoints me. This would be me: "I don't have to prove to you all that I am straight with her and have honest moments with her all the time but Suttons gonna be Sutton and it's not my place to tell her to be anyone else than who she is. I choose when I give her grief and how I give her grief and I also choose not to put our friendship on the line based only on her erratic moments. I'm not blind to Suttons ways I just don't judge her solely on those ways and that's why our friendship works." So yeah, maybe a little explaining but there would definitely be a silent "and that's that" at the end of the sentence.  For sure.

Sutton is just socially awkward and emotionally unguarded enough that she is an easy mark. They know how to push her buttons, as usual. That ambush at the elevator and in the van was straight-up mean girl behavior, with that ultimate bitch Erika leading the pack. She has not changed one iota, all the “God” talk aside.

Oh, look, here’s Kyle showing up at Sutton’s door all sweetness and light, as she sharpens the shiv to plant in Sutton’s back. Bringing up something that happened two years ago?? Seriously? Sutton should have kicked her out at the first FU.

This year’s pile-on is especially enraging, with even more armchair psychology on display. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
21 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Oh, STFU, Erika, sounding as if you are one step away from the poorhouse, being a poor divorcee, talking about how you dread the next bill, you don’t spend money, etc... I just looked up your estimated worth for 2023:

$8 million.

So just shut it. 

She should have negative self worth and all the millions of dollars that her ex siphoned from the victims to support Pat the puss will never be whole, although they have died, can’t afford their medical bills, or were poor to begin with - what a repulsive and disgusting human being…

And F%& Bravo for giving her spin off - w was that before or after they knew her tickets for selling for $7 dollars or less?

• Like 10
  • Fire 4
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

She should have negative self worth and all the millions of dollars that her ex siphoned from the victims to support Pat the puss will never be whole, although they have died, can’t afford their medical bills, or were poor to begin with - what a repulsive and disgusting human being…

And F%& Bravo for giving her spin off - w was that before or after they knew her tickets for selling for $7 dollars or less?

If there is a spinoff, then I’ll never have to clap eyes on her again because I won’t watch. She can take Mikey and the rest of her toadies with her as well. There is nothing redeeming about that woman. Her comment about Sutton when Sutton was on the mechanical bull showed who she really is, all God talk aside. That cackle of her hers…evil crow.

Stop trying to make this washed-up has-been a thing, Andy.

• Like 14
  • Applause 8
5 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

I'm not sure about her worth because the sites which post those data are very often wrong, so we can always hope it's lower. I suspect her and Tom hid funds.  

As for the Bravo spin off, it is a two part "documentary". That's what Bravo calls it. I can't believe Bravo rewarded her even more (beyond the RHBH). I don't doubt Bravo decided on the spin off before she started the residency and it was obvious it was a bust.

1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

$8 million.

So just shut it. 

The sites which post income estimates are very often wrong, so I hope hers is a LOT lower. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 1

I find Erika even more repulsive (if that’s even possible) bringing God’s name into her narrative now and using “religion” as part of her redemption. The only thing that has changed about her is menopause weight loss and she’s lying about that.

I have always had a soft spot for Sutton. I can relate to her awkwardness and think, though misguided at times she has a good heart and doesn’t deserve to be persona non grata.

I’ve tried to give Crystal the benefit of doubt and warm up to her but I find her, Kyle and Erika to be mean girls and she doesn’t bring much to the show. I hope Garcelle doesn’t give up on Sutton. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, ww92 said:

Sutton explained the pants thing on WWHL. She said she wasn't saying "I wore pants" because she wanted the dancers to get her on stage, she said it because she was worried they'd see she was in pants and try and get her on stage. At that point she was very uncomfortable with the whole thing and wanted no part of that. I don't know if that's true or not but it does make sense.

Erika is a bitch, plain and simple. For one, I don't know if the dancers even realized Sutton had left until Erika told them. For another, all Erika had to say was "Oh I don't think Sutton realized that the show could get that graphic and she got a little uncomfortable with it so she stepped out." Because her desire to out Sutton and make her look bad also meant that she purposely insulted her dancer friends. Sutton should have ignored Erika and spoke directly to the dancers, "Oh my goodness, I didn't think you even knew that I'd left or else I would have found you sooner to explain. You're wonderful dancers, I'm just not comfortable at a show that's a little more on the X-rated side. Do you have a more PG rated show? I'd love to go!"

As for Kyle, I think  she's mad at the world and she's taking it out on Sutton because Sutton  is an easy target. When she asked Sutton if she was okay, she literally screeched it. If I were Sutton and I wasn't okay I sure as hell wouldn't tell Kyle about it.

What Sutton said doesn't make sense (it doesn't matter what she says now after the negative reaction) because she was all excited to wear the pants as she was advised to go on the stage, and she said so, and she had a wad of cash with her. But I doubt the dancers knew she left, and got insulted. Erika made sure to tell them after the fact. 

But I still think she is a better person than most of the women, and of course not a fraud like Erika, or Dorit's husband for example.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 11