Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Same.  Sutton is high-strung and a lot, but she doesn't deserve the shit being thrown at her. Hey, Kyle, if you have to go back literal years to 'name 'em' then maybe the problem is that you can't let anything go.  Just a thought.

She has this trait in common with Erika, Rinna, et al. 

19 minutes ago, Arynm said:

This is obviously a smear Sutton season. They should concentrate on the Kyle/Mo drama, I find that more interesting.

And here I thought this was going to be the main focus for this season. 🙄

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

They've all hated Sutton since she appeared (exception Garcelle) because Sutton was wealthy, different and - most importantly - someone unique who had production's focus. They recognized her camera-stealing tricks, such as the face roller and willingness to take on Erika. Sutton's favorable edits drove them crazy with jealousy.

What exactly is so unique about Sutton? She's a wealthy divorcee who was seemingly done wrong by her ex, who is high-strung and doesn't take criticism very well. How is she any different, really, than Ramona or Shannon, for instance?

I don't think that the rest of the women "hate" her but if they did, it's not because she's this uniquely compelling superstar. It's because she came on the show and was insulting towards another cast member (Teddi) and then had weird meltdowns at the birthday party and with Crystal about the coat.

Now I think that Erika treated her really badly, and I appreciate that she ultimately stood up to her and Diana. And I do like her friendship with Garcelle. So there are things that I can like about Sutton. But I also recognize where she can be annoying and I have never really bought into this narrative that she's this unfairly-targeted victim because she's just so fabulous. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Arynm said:

I am going to put my tin foil hat on and say, how do we know that it was 1pm when Sutton poured her very large Vodka Grapefruit? The editors told us it was 1 but do we trust them? I feel like the editors have fudged the timelines for a few things before so I am not going on faith that it was actually 1. It was light out so I could be anytime up until 5 or 6 in the evening. I am going to need proof!!

I don't think it matters if it was 1pm or 5pm; Sutton had been drinking alone for while to get that drunkity drunk.  Even her manservant tried unsuccessfully to discourage her from continuing and she knew the cameras were there/coming. 

If someone wants to spend their day/afternoon drinking alone in their own home that's their business but I'm not sure how that fits with the "brand" Sutton imagines for herself.  

• Like 8
4 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Watch Dorit eat that tuna melt. She stabs it with her fork, then holds it in her hand and just starts pulling small pieces off to put in her mouth.

So chic.

Rarely do I see any HW that has good table manners. Lots of them eat with their mouths open and it grosses me out. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
10 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Rarely do I see any HW that has good table manners. Lots of them eat with their mouths open and it grosses me out. 

You make an excellent point, of course. And Dorit’s method is also really weird.

I have posted this before. Lu (RHoNY) laughed pompously while trying to teach Victoria and some of her friends table etiquette. I think someone had asked if it was acceptable to slice off several bites of meat at the same time.

But when Lu chews her food, if some gets stuck to her jaw, she dislodges it by grimacing and pulling back her lips, revealing the inside of her mouth. It’s truly disgusting.

• LOL 3
7 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Someone asked about Sutton's children. I believe she has a daughter and son, and the daughter appeared in several episodes a couple of seasons ago. I think both kids are out of the house. I assume the son refuses to be on camera.

I agree with this. She's played a smart game and may have benefited from a favorable edit. What I like about Garcelle is that she has used this series to re-launch her career. She invested in a modest beach home instead of buying piles of ridiculous stuff. I do wish she would stop with the Foot o' Cleavage (TM from a poster in an old TWoP forum) in all of her talking heads.

Both of Sutton's kids appeared last season (I think) - she made them lunch in the kitchen of her new house.

As for Garcelle I can handle the cleavage but someone would do her a favor to tell her that she does not look good in hats! 😃

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, princelina said:

As for Garcelle I can handle the cleavage but someone would do her a favor to tell her that she does not look good in hats! 😃

I think that I am more of a prude than Sutton. I am surprised how many of these women show their cleavage when their kids are around. By the same token, I am also uncomfortable when my niece wears a thong around her father.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 3
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I think that I am more of a prude than Sutton. I am surprised how many of these women show their cleavage when their kids are around. By the same token, I am also uncomfortable when my niece wears a thong around her father.

Say what? That would make me uncomfortable too. 

• Mind Blown 5

I think that I am more of a prude than Sutton. I am surprised how many of these women show their cleavage when their kids are around. 

I think it's like the plastic surgery - they're so used to certain looks that they don't notice how they come across to normal people.  Speaking of which - I know Kyle has lost weight, but I think she's also one surgery away from looking really weird.  She needs to stop.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
41 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Say what? That would make me uncomfortable too. 

Right?!? We were hiking. There was a waterfall. So we all stripped down to our swimsuits. Hers was a thong. 

My father used to send me upstairs to change if he thought my shorts didn’t cover enough of my thigh.

Hey, Erika. There’s a big difference between “I didn’t like the show” and “I think the show is shi- -y.”

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
30 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Right?!? We were hiking. There was a waterfall. So we all stripped down to our swimsuits. Hers was a thong. 

My father used to send me upstairs to change if he thought my shorts didn’t cover enough of my thigh.

Hey, Erika. There’s a big difference between “I didn’t like the show” and “I think the show is shi- -y.”

I'd die before I'd wear a thong in front of my father.

Exactly! She put words in Sutton's mouth. Not cool at all. Tired of the women overreacting to Sutton overreacting. :)

• Like 2
  • Applause 3

Watch Dorit eat that tuna melt. She stabs it with her fork, then holds it in her hand and just starts pulling small pieces off to put in her mouth.

So chic.

She was probably pulling the bread out. She can't eat evil carbs.

What is weird is a few seasons ago Sutton (maybe even last season), Garcelle and Crystal were portrayed as best buddies, the BH version of Tres Amigas. There was even an article written about it. So what happened to make Crystal align with the others against Sutton?

Now I'm understanding Garcelle's interview when she mentioned this season being a lot about Sutton. They did a little switch in the first few eps with the Kyle and Mauricio drama. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, princelina said:

I think it's like the plastic surgery - they're so used to certain looks that they don't notice how they come across to normal people.  Speaking of which - I know Kyle has lost weight, but I think she's also one surgery away from looking really weird.  She needs to stop.

Oh, you could be on to something here. They showed flashbacks featuring Brandi Glanville. She looked like a human female.

Why, Brandi, why?

Kyle looks odd with her very wide mouth and her tendency to purse her lips in righteous indignation. After losing the weight, you can see a lot of the aging vertical lip lines. 

She may have booked an appointment for that surgery you anticipate will push her over into Taylor Armstrong, Adrienne Maloof territory.

• Useful 1
6 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Exactly! She put words in Sutton's mouth. Not cool at all. Tired of the women overreacting to Sutton overreacting. :)

They will do anything to keep the focus off of their own sordid lives. And, again, they covet Sutton’s wealth and freedom.

I want to protect Sutton from these hypocrites overreacting to Sutton going to the Ladies’ Room, which incited Kyle to essentially text, “Sutton is upset. We must stop having fun and leave now, so that we can attack Sutton for ruining our night and the Magic Mike dancers’ night and the night of everyone else who bought a ticket. Sutton seemed to have calmed down, but I think I can poke her until she unhinges again, as I usually do.”

• Like 8
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

She was probably pulling the bread out. She can't eat evil carbs.

What is weird is a few seasons ago Sutton (maybe even last season), Garcelle and Crystal were portrayed as best buddies, the BH version of Tres Amigas. There was even an article written about it. So what happened to make Crystal align with the others against Sutton?

Now I'm understanding Garcelle's interview when she mentioned this season being a lot about Sutton. They did a little switch in the first few eps with the Kyle and Mauricio drama. 

I think they are still friends.  I have seen them at the Dodgers games.  I think you can understand that Sutton is strange and reacts weird and still be friends. 

The big issue I see if the FFF still want Teddi back and literally have made sure they all know that it is "their" show.  And what I am getting tired of is they all self produce vs real.  Kyle "BE HONEST" Richards is the worst of it.  She is shading Garcelle and Sutton for staying friends with Kathy but now she and Kathy are fine.

They want to control what is being portrayed vs reality.  The truth is Kyle YOUR life is imploding - that is the reality.  Dorit your marriage and your finances are like that sweater you were wearing - literally unravelling.  Erika continues the victim narrative and refuses to understand most people did not think you were stealing money, it was your reaction to the fact your husband stole and all you did was lash out.

THe other three ladies are at least talking real life.  I wish they would show Crystal actually has a business and you know what if Sutton wants to drink in the middle of the day so what?  She is not out driving, not mixing with [ills and telling kids to F off.

I am getting tired of the pick on Sutton, Garcelle won't be our friend etc.  It gets old.  But at  least Rinna is off the screen

• Like 10
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Nuance has never been Erika’s strong point.

• LOL 7

I want to protect Sutton from these hypocrites overreacting to Sutton going to the Ladies’ Room, which incited Kyle to essentially text, “Sutton is upset. We must stop having fun and leave now, so that we can attack Sutton for ruining our night and the Magic Mike dancers’ night and the night of everyone else who bought a ticket. Sutton seemed to have calmed down, but I think I can poke her until she unhinges again, as I usually do.”

That's exactly what I saw going down. If they had left Sutton alone they could have stayed and watched the show. But Kyle saw an opportunity to stir up Sutton and call her unhinged and plant the seed in everyone's mind that Sutton is crazy. Kyle is such a hypocrite. Does she not remember how she "stormed" off the stage after the reunion when Kathy was on?  I think Kyle has had a few unhinged moments of her own as has Erika and Lisa lips. But when those 3 went off the rails the rest of the cast surrounded them and consoled them. 

I know that they are not supposed to break the 4th wall but I wish that Sutton would have looked Kyle in the face and said I know what you are doing. But I am not Denise or LVP or Kathy so you might as well stop. I can't wait for the worm to turn on Kyle. 

• Like 12
  • Fire 2

Kyle arrived at Sutton's house remarking on how torrential the rain was, showing off her expensive rainboots in the process, then proceeded to walk through Sutton's home with her wet boots. The lack of awareness of these women is astounding. I was surprised Sutton didn't say anything to her. And then she mocked Sutton's tea options.

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Like 9
  • Mind Blown 1
5 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Kyle arrived at Sutton's house remarking on how torrential the rain was, showing off her expensive rainboots in the process, then proceeded to walk through Sutton's home with her wet boots. The lack of awareness of these women is astounding. I was surprised Sutton didn't say anything to her. And then she mocked Sutton's tea options.

I mean, this is the woman who has a million dogs living in her house with her.

I don't expect her to care much about making a mess anywhere.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Sutton is high-strung and emotional. The thing is she knows it and cops to it. It also looks like she has developed coping mechanisms, like leaving to be by herself and calm down. In the real world, this would applauded but in Housewives world, they have to deny her the opportunity to use her coping skills and rile her up again. Makes for interesting tv but it is hard to watch.

• Like 12
  • Applause 1

I’m learning that whenever Kyle shows up at your door, watch out. Coming into Sutton’s home and acting like that? I don’t care what her beef is with Sutton.

IMG_0063.thumb.jpeg.5fa7d275346abba8eef1821b34ae7630.jpeg

These women store up grudges against Sutton like squirrels store up nuts.

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
On 11/18/2023 at 9:09 PM, princelina said:

Both of Sutton's kids appeared last season (I think) - she made them lunch in the kitchen of her new house.

Sutton has three kids, a girl and two boys. We saw at least two of them (the older ones, Porter, and Philip). We didn't see James yet who is the youngest. I assume their father didn't want them to appear on tv when they were underaged, that's why we didn't see them during Sutton's early seasons. 

Edited by ZettaK
17 hours ago, 65mickey said:

That's exactly what I saw going down. If they had left Sutton alone they could have stayed and watched the show. But Kyle saw an opportunity to stir up Sutton and call her unhinged and plant the seed in everyone's mind that Sutton is crazy. Kyle is such a hypocrite. Does she not remember how she "stormed" off the stage after the reunion when Kathy was on?  I think Kyle has had a few unhinged moments of her own as has Erika and Lisa lips. But when those 3 went off the rails the rest of the cast surrounded them and consoled them. 

I know that they are not supposed to break the 4th wall but I wish that Sutton would have looked Kyle in the face and said I know what you are doing. But I am not Denise or LVP or Kathy so you might as well stop. I can't wait for the worm to turn on Kyle. 

But Sutton gets extremely upset for unimportant issues. Fighting with your sister and not talking to her is not the same.

10 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

They were. It was noted in the episode, maybe Kyle mentioned them?

Kyle did. They were custom made Hunter boots with the names of the women on. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, Dixie Sugarbaker said:

Sutton is high-strung and emotional. The thing is she knows it and cops to it. It also looks like she has developed coping mechanisms, like leaving to be by herself and calm down. In the real world, this would applauded but in Housewives world, they have to deny her the opportunity to use her coping skills and rile her up again.

Bingo. 

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 3
On 11/18/2023 at 12:33 PM, Cheyanne11 said:

Speaking of, the Watch What Crappens guys noted that it's such a coincidence that Morgan Wade is also sober and how once again Kyle is just mimicking someone else and not necessarily being her 'true self,' whatever that may be.

Judging by the timeline, Kyle stopped drinking before she met Morgan Wade.

• Useful 1
On 11/17/2023 at 9:10 PM, WaltersHair said:

I do believe all the women except Crystal and Garcelle think she doesn't deserve her money. Most of them have had financial setbacks. Kyle's store and clothing line, Dorit's .... two hundred ventures, Erika's obvious problems, and Rinna's loss of her lucrative QVC contract. The further a housewife has fallen, the more vicious they seem to become. LVP, Denise, Crystal and Sutton all are doing well and generally drew the most fire.

I guess I'll have to wait and see how the season plays out, but I'm tired of the pile on as well.

I don't think Kyle has any financial worries. She has no prenup, and her husband is worth around $100 million. And she not exactly poor herself either.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
On 11/17/2023 at 3:41 PM, Surrealist said:

Sutton's imperfect, like everyone else, and at times annoys even me, but I'm tired of seeing this season-after-season pile on of her. 

I can't imagine it's anything beyond feeling envious of her life. If they were secure in themselves, they wouldn't need to bother with her at all. I know it's a reality show, etc., but it's gotten increasingly ridiculous over the past few years.

Kyle, with a husband that is worth at least $100 million, and no prenup is not jealous of Sutton's life. Crystal is not either for the same reason- her husband is very well-off.

On 11/17/2023 at 4:15 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Hmmm… maybe Kyle doesn’t know that there are no Hermès boutiques or Neiman Marcus stores in the mountains.

I know it's a joke, but I think she meant Aspen where she has a house. She mentioned before that she would like to spend almost all of her time in Aspen. She can have all her favorite boutiques there.

On 11/17/2023 at 5:14 AM, RoseAllDay said:

What was the residency? Her great Broadway “debut” in Chicago? I can’t imagine any self-respecting organization giving that creature a residency.

It is a (provocative, what a surprise) stage show at the House of Blues in Las Vegas. Until December.

Edited by ZettaK

I don't get this idea that the money and assets acquired during Kyle's marriage is her husband's. It is owned by both. California is a community property state.  And according to Sutton she and her husband built their wealth together. So when they were divorced she was awarded her share of their assets. She didn't take "her husband's" money. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 2
43 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

I don't get this idea that the money and assets acquired during Kyle's marriage is her husband's. It is owned by both. California is a community property state.  And according to Sutton she and her husband built their wealth together. So when they were divorced she was awarded her share of their assets. She didn't take "her husband's" money. 

It's not her husband's money. That's his worth. And that's why she will get half without a prenup. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
On 11/17/2023 at 8:20 AM, pasdetrois said:

She said something about God speaking to her. I suspect God's only comment to Erika will be a stern rebuke at the pearly gates.

And an endless supply of benefactors.

Yeah, I suspect Garcelle is not a true friend. She's a work friend, and she will turn on a dime about Sutton in order to keep production happy.

It's hilarious that Dorit snarked to Garcelle about still complaining about how the jackals treated her son - "It's been a year!" even as Dorit keeps hoisting the "burglary trauma" flag.

Also hilarious that Kyle accuses anyone of making a scene. If we played "Name 'Em" with Kyle we would run out of time. She plays the victim in every episode, every season.

Dorit says "I know some billionaires and..." Rumor is she's chasing a third-rate Rothschild. Next season will be Dorit's divorce season.

Erika is just a big pile of smug I Got Away With It.

They all hate Sutton especially, due to her wealth and Southern mannerisms, and she is paying for it this season.

After so much misery in the world the past five years - and it continues - it's not fun to watch this group wear diamond cowboy hats and moan about rich people's problems.

Garcelle is Erika's work friend, but she and Sutton are real-life friends who hang out together outside of the show. And unlike the other women, Sutton knows and interacts with Garcelle's children. She also went with Garcelle to see Oliver. I believe Crystal hangs out with them sometimes, as well as Kathy.

Still, I did not like Garcelle talking about her with that cheap, mean bitch.

• Like 3
On 11/16/2023 at 9:39 PM, RoseAllDay said:

Sutton is just socially awkward and emotionally unguarded enough that she is an easy mark. They know how to push her buttons, as usual. That ambush at the elevator and in the van was straight-up mean girl behavior, with that ultimate bitch Erika leading the pack. She has not changed one iota, all the “God” talk aside.

Oh, look, here’s Kyle showing up at Sutton’s door all sweetness and light, as she sharpens the shiv to plant in Sutton’s back. Bringing up something that happened two years ago?? Seriously? Sutton should have kicked her out at the first FU.

This year’s pile-on is especially enraging, with even more armchair psychology on display. 

And in the van she decided to chime in and use the word unhinged. Like, okay if you just can't help yourself  and HAVE to go in on Sutton (no, they really don't, but....) the way they choose to describe things to the extreme and use the most hurtful words is what's always the main source of my frustration and aggravation. Not to mention that this is coming from Kyle who never seems to be able to say anything kind about Sutton when in a group setting. Notice she can never bring herself to say things like, "you know what I don't think it's fair to do this now in the van, it's not necessary, let's just table it or better yet, let it go". Now I know that is an ABSOLUTE fairytale but I want to point out how Kyle can't ever seem to defend or defuse ANYTHING! She's either adding fuel, or whimpering nearby as some helpless bystander. If she does choose to insert herself it's usually to pile on and join a side that already has plenty of aggressors towards any particular target. 

I just can't with Kyle's method of handling these group conflicts cause she's never on the positive side of any of them. She has a voice when she wants to criticize and chastise but goes immediately mute when it's time to defend or be a friend and she's been that way since season one.  

• Like 6
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
On 11/17/2023 at 8:10 PM, Cosmocrush said:

This show has never been about women lifting each other up; almost the opposite the last few years.  However,  it just doesn't seem that bad to me since Rinna left.  She was truly nasty and malicious; she did punch her targets in the face and then step on them. 

I've always seen Kyle as the flagpost of this show, but more of a follower than a  leader of the mean girls.   Kyle seems more intent on camera time than anything to me.  

Maybe I don't see the big pile up on Sutton because I'm guessing she is rather unlikable in general and often does stuff that makes her a target - like saying "I'M ON THE BOARD OF THE ABT" while stomping out of a Vegas Magic Mike show, lol.   Seems like there is a lot to tease her about. 

If Sutton could lighten up and laugh at herself a little she might actually enjoy herself when socializing with this group. 

See this just doesn't hit my logic meter. It's not whether there IS something to tease her about it's about Huh? What? Teasing????? Really? We still do that after school age years? Why is it okay to tease her at all? I get its a reality show but conflict, manufactured drama, pearl clutching and the like is par for the course. Grown women, MALICIOULSY teasing another woman....???? Yeah, that's ridiculous and completely bonkers to me. Launching a campaign on someone like a popular girl clique in high school is just all kinds of pathetic to me. Nah, can't relate and can't justify, I mean as a grown woman. It's utterly ridiculous.

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

She has a voice when she wants to criticize and chastise but goes immediately mute when it's time to defend or be a friend and she's been that way since season one.  

That's one of the best descriptions of Kyle. EVER!

• Like 7
13 hours ago, Dixie Sugarbaker said:

Sutton is high-strung and emotional. The thing is she knows it and cops to it. It also looks like she has developed coping mechanisms, like leaving to be by herself and calm down. In the real world, this would applauded but in Housewives world, they have to deny her the opportunity to use her coping skills and rile her up again. Makes for interesting tv but it is hard to watch.

THIS!!!!!!!!

I think that's what really annoys the crap out of me. I think Sutton does try to manage her awkwardness and just because it isn't executed perfectly doesn't mean she's AIMING to make a scene. It's the criticizing her attempt instead of recognizing that she did in fact TRY. But no, it gets redefined as her deliberately trying to seek attention and you know what being awkward like Sutton and having a bad moment ISN'T where you WANT the attention. This go to theory has always bewildered me. "Oh, Sutton wants the attention. It has to be about her, she wants to be disruptive". Um, what?!? All she gets is grief and targeting when something like this happens so why on earth would anyone think she's doing it ON PURPOSE? 

Ever since she's joined the cast her discomfort and coping attempts have be highlighted and scrutinized and dragged out front and center each and every time. Dorit was the first if I recall correctly. Sutton confided in Dorit that something, someone or the current situation was a bit uncomfortable for her but she also said that she's trying to make sure her discomfort goes under the radar and what does Dorit do? Question her about it at the table and force her to acknowledge it which again, Housewives TV, par for the course but to then label Sutton as the one who highlights the moment is a huge dishonesty these woman present over and over and over again. 

Coping mechanisms aren't perfect and it's near impossible to execute them perfectly or without anyone's knowledge because there IS something wrong and that CANNOT be denied and all these women need to know is that something is bothering Sutton for them to go in on her because her even BEING upset is not allowed or its her being rude, or her seeking attention. Basically telling her that any sort of bad moment is not approved by them so if she has one it means she just wants to cause a scene. 

It's always going to be a lose, lose for Sutton. And it's only going to cause more anxiety cause imagine having a moment and then panicking over whether it's going to be noticed, picked apart and turned into a weapon against you? Sutton is always going to be on edge because even her coping mechanisms bother the women and are called out as plot devices to further Suttons "me moment". Like uggggghhhh!

I really hate how they go after Sutton and their biggest ammunition against her is how poorly she manages her mental health around them. Like she's supposed to check all that anxiety at the door whenever they are around each other. Weird fucking requirement. 

8 hours ago, ZettaK said:

But Sutton gets extremely upset for unimportant issues. Fighting with your sister and not talking to her is not the same.

Kyle did. They were custom made Hunter boots with the names of the women on. 

It's nobody's call to decide what issues create an emotional response. It's hella entitled to decide what should and shouldn't be importation to someone else's emotional wellbeing.  That's what these women are doing to her and to be honest, having a moment isn't for someone else to approve or deny and it confuses me every time one of these women think it's something they are allowed to decide about on Suttons behalf. 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Like 1
  • Fire 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Yours Truly said:

And in the van she decided to chime in and use the word unhinged. Like, okay if you just can't help yourself  and HAVE to go in on Sutton (no, they really don't, but....) the way they choose to describe things to the extreme and use the most hurtful words is what's always the main source of my frustration and aggravation. Not to mention that this is coming from Kyle who never seems to be able to say anything kind about Sutton when in a group setting. Notice she can never bring herself to say things like, "you know what I don't think it's fair to do this now in the van, it's not necessary, let's just table it or better yet, let it go". Now I know that is an ABSOLUTE fairytale but I want to point out how Kyle can't ever seem to defend or defuse ANYTHING! She's either adding fuel, or whimpering nearby as some helpless bystander. If she does choose to insert herself it's usually to pile on and join a side that already has plenty of aggressors towards any particular target. 

I just can't with Kyle's method of handling these group conflicts cause she's never on the positive side of any of them. She has a voice when she wants to criticize and chastise but goes immediately mute when it's time to defend or be a friend and she's been that way since season one.  

I don’t know if I mentioned this already, but I wish they would just STOP with calling into question other people’s mental health. Kyle’s use of “unhinged” made me grit my teeth as much as Rinna’s use last year of “psychotic break” did, re: Kathy. Both descriptions come from a mean, belittling place. (Heather Dubrow did it against Shannon Beador in OC, too.)

Until they all get their MD degrees in psychiatry, they should STFU. 

Sutton is just a demonstrative person who doesn’t handle conflict well, period, and Mean Girl/Bully Kyle is all too willing to take advantage. What is the over/under for the Diana miscarriage fiasco to come up at some point?

• Like 2
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 6
On 11/18/2023 at 8:06 PM, Mindthinkr said:

I was thinking Sutton should be more worried about what the Ballet Association thinks about her table manners during that poor attempt at using chopsticks!  Call me basic, but I say if you cannot properly maneuver chopsticks, just use a fork!  

On 11/18/2023 at 8:25 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

But when Lu chews her food, if some gets stuck to her jaw, she dislodges it by grimacing and pulling back her lips, revealing the inside of her mouth. It’s truly disgusting.

Probably better than shoving a finger in her mouth and fishing it out 🤷‍♀️

• LOL 5
1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

I don’t know if I mentioned this already, but I wish they would just STOP with calling into question other people’s mental health. Kyle’s use of “unhinged” made me grit my teeth as much as Rinna’s use last year of “psychotic break” did, re: Kathy. Both descriptions come from a mean, belittling place. (Heather Dubrow did it against Shannon Beador in OC, too.)

Until they all get their MD degrees in psychiatry, they should STFU. 

Sutton is just a demonstrative person who doesn’t handle conflict well, period, and Mean Girl/Bully Kyle is all too willing to take advantage. What is the over/under for the Diana miscarriage fiasco to come up at some point?

AGREED!!!

What's truly bothersome of those sort of displays is the fact that the behavior the women see as problematic is something that SHOULDN'T be seen as problematic. They are basically saying that if you're having a moment where you are struggling emotionally and mental health wise and you can't manage to keep it under wraps or mask it in a way so that absolutely NO ONE catches wind that you're in the middle of an episode then you're at fault, it's open season on being ridiculed and you are the one in the wrong for daring to disrupt an evening with your pitiful mood swings. 

They act as if someone having an emotional episode is unacceptable and it's disrespectful to them if you display any distress.  

Look, I get being frustrated at ill timed episodes but for these women to continuously mock, ridicule and criticize a persons attempt at managing an episode is just beyond the pale.

They go after Sutton as if she stands up at the table, immediately has a blow up and then goes around berating them all. Sutton has had her moments but I do not recall her ever laying into the group UNTIL she gets followed and interagated and made to feel in the wrong for even hinting at being upset over something or anything for that matter. 

Me, personally, it's not up to you to decide HOW discreet I need to be with my discomfort and attempt at management. If you catch me mumbling to myself while leaving a room then oh well. Hell, even if  you see me leaving a bit abruptly... again, oh the fuck well. I think that what truly matters is that I don't stand up and start giving attitude, making snide remarks or taking it on anyone DIRECTLY.  What matters is that I'm removing myself and my shitty mood from the environment so that A) I can cater to MY NEEDS (which I need noones permission for) and B)Distance myself from what's causing my unfortunate reaction. This in itself is not for anyone else to come at me sideways about. Complaining about that is childish blowing it up into something it doesn't need to be is also childish. 

But I guess that's what the franchise thrives on. I'm just not feeling this idea that any of these women can TELL Sutton how she's supposed to feel and how she's SUPPOSED to deal. Most of these "episodes" these women are mad about came about because they wouldn't just let Sutton be and wanted to needle her further in the moment which is never going to produce a positive result. 

Hey if that's the recipe fine but it's the deception and the pretending that they aren't a huge cause of Suttons actions that get on my nerves. Bother Sutton get a moment okay pathetic but whatever but at least accept that you choose to create the moment, looking at you Kyle. (The same way she helped create the tequila moment, where Kathy left the venue upset). Kyle is all about the "who me?" angle and it's just so repulsive to me. 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Like 2
  • Fire 5
15 hours ago, Dixie Sugarbaker said:

in Housewives world, they have to deny her the opportunity to use her coping skills and rile her up again. Makes for interesting tv but it is hard to watch.

Well that's the show - in the real world we don't hang out with people once they are rude and nasty to us, and we have fun with our friends rather than constantly "working" on issues.

2 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

It's always going to be a lose, lose for Sutton. And it's only going to cause more anxiety cause imagine having a moment and then panicking over whether it's going to be noticed, picked apart and turned into a weapon against you? Sutton is always going to be on edge because even her coping mechanisms bother the women and are called out as plot devices to further Suttons "me moment". Like uggggghhhh!

Yet here she is!  She spends the cost of a small car on an outfit or handbag, and still "has anxiety".  She knows what she signed up for and keeps coming back for more, so my sympathy for her is limited.  As it is for all of these women 🤷‍♀️

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
55 minutes ago, princelina said:

Well that's the show - in the real world we don't hang out with people once they are rude and nasty to us, and we have fun with our friends rather than constantly "working" on issues.

Yet here she is!  She spends the cost of a small car on an outfit or handbag, and still "has anxiety".  She knows what she signed up for and keeps coming back for more, so my sympathy for her is limited.  As it is for all of these women 🤷‍♀️

still "has anxiety".??? hmmmmm.

It always amazes me the liberty some take in deciding whether someone's struggle is either A) authentic and/or B) legit. Like it needs to be proven. So I guess her "anxiety" isn't legit to some but I'm always left to wonder who is anyone to make that call? It's soooooo weird to me. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
5 hours ago, politichick said:

Garcelle is Erika's work friend, but she and Sutton are real-life friends who hang out together outside of the show. And unlike the other women, Sutton knows and interacts with Garcelle's children. She also went with Garcelle to see Oliver. I believe Crystal hangs out with them sometimes, as well as Kathy.

Still, I did not like Garcelle talking about her with that cheap, mean bitch.

Crystal confirmed that she is closest with Sutton and then Garcelle and that the three of them do a lot of stuff off season together.  She also said Kathy was the reason she came on the show so I think that side of the group is closer and the rest of FFF are a group although I don't see Erika hanging with the other two off season.

On 11/19/2023 at 3:32 PM, SweetieDarling said:

Fortum and Mason tea is the best tea around.  The fact that she drinks Lipton tells me she literally has no taste.  I got hooked on their tea when I was in the UK and now have to buy it and ship over to the US.  Yes it is that good.

Kyle is just always now looking for a fight.  Its getting on my nerves. 

• Like 4
13 hours ago, ZettaK said:

It is a (provocative, what a surprise) stage show at the House of Blues in Las Vegas. Until December.

There's  nothing provocative about Erika. IMO. However, she must have a following or she couldn't do Vegas. Maybe literally she could "do" Vegas. 

• LOL 4