Type keyword(s) to search

S45.E07: The Thorn in My Thumb

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Castaways must hold on for their lives during the first individual immunity challenge to earn safety and a reward at the sanctuary. Then, castaways must come to a consensus on who to vote out at tribal council where two people will be leaving the game.

Original airdate 11/8/23

Well my interest level in this season dropped WAY the fuck down.

Never thought I was going to be on Team Jake, but here I am.

@Lantern7 when Dee voted she made a bitchy comment like “Kaleb could have worked with us, but he burned that bridge” which is a fat LIE, but whatever she needs to tell herself to get to sleep at night, I guess.

• Like 20
  • Applause 1

Kellie on her advice to Bruce: "You have to get along and work with people! I'm doing it with you!" 😆

I would have loved to lose Bruce, but I'm happy that Kellie got her way. She's been hovering in my number one spot for awhile but went wayyyy up this episode. She's really being shown as a level-headed player who knows what's up.

Dee, another of my favorites, took a bit of a hit this ep. Props to her for winning, and lol at her sort of realizing how dumb it sounded to credit her immunity to her mutant big toes. But she got the cocky edit, which doesn't bode well, even if she also got her way.

Katurah, my third favorite, had an interesting episode...nice to see her a little removed from the "I hate Bruce" storyline, even if it was always lingering in the background.

Kaleb had a good exit: clearly disappointed, taking a good long while to sit there like "........shit", but still a good attitude about it.

Good episode!

Is it too much to ask that when the merge happens, we follow traditional merge rules?  Meaning one person wins immunity, and everyone else is eligible to be voted for?

I think Jake's plan wasn't half bad if he could have pulled it off, but I think he overestimated how "afraid" Austin is in this game, and I truly think Austin would have called his bluff if Jake threatened to go to rocks.  I don't blame Katurah at all though.  While I get where Kaleb was coming from, they should have left well enough alone.  Especially Jake, because that seemed to be when Katurah realized how much they were trying to hide this from her.  The question is, what's Katurah's path from here?  She might have been better off trying to keep Kaleb for this vote, then go after him.  But I loved Jake's face at TC when the vote was read, and clearly Julie could tell something was supposed to happen that didn't.

I wasn't that sad to see Sifu go, but I would kind of find it funny if Kellie insisting on keeping Bruce backfires on her.  I wish Kendra just had the will to go off on her own and get Bruce out.  He would turn on both of them in a minute.  I don't get his game play at all.  He complains about no one coming to talk to him about strategy, yet complains about people he thinks are supposed to be aligned with him daring to talk to anyone else.  And cornering Katurah like that, and talking down to Kaleb?  He's the perfect person to sit next to in the end.

Dee went down slightly for me with her little power trip (her toes deserve most of the credit for winning that IC for her group), but good for her and Kellie being the last ones standing.  Right now I'm rooting for Katurah, Kendra, Dee (sort of), and Emily.  

• Like 6
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Is it too much to ask that when the merge happens, we follow traditional merge rules?  Meaning one person wins immunity, and everyone else is eligible to be voted for?

100%

I did like the contest, but it would've been better pre-merge

From there, merge, everyone is at risk & everyone is on the jury

• Like 14
12 minutes ago, mojoween said:

when Dee voted she made a bitchy comment like “Kaleb could have worked with us, but he burned that bridge” which is a fat LIE, but whatever she needs to tell herself to get to sleep at night, I guess.

She was probably referring to him throwing her and Julie under the bus in his TC pitch to turn the vote on J last episode. That was kind of burning the bridge, in the sense that she was pretty unlikely to work with him after that. Maybe she wouldn't have anyway, but I wouldn't call it a fat LIE.

7 minutes ago, CraftyHazel said:

Losing Kaleb was a huge letdown, and honestly at this point I’m rooting for Jake or even Austin…and maybe Kellie and/or Kendra.  Sigh.

I'm rooting for a stick.  7-1-nothing for sole survivor

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 11
48 minutes ago, tracyscott76 said:

She was probably referring to him throwing her and Julie under the bus in his TC pitch to turn the vote on J last episode. That was kind of burning the bridge, in the sense that she was pretty unlikely to work with him after that. Maybe she wouldn't have anyway, but I wouldn't call it a fat LIE.

Oh I got the bridge-burning part, but he didn’t have a chance to work with them, because they had no interest in doing that even before he said what he did at the prior TC.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Not only do we lose Kaleb, but by him and Sifu going it means Bruce is the sole BMOC* remaining, which will delight him and sicken me.

* Big Man On Campus or Black Man On Campus (as someone pointed out in last week's ep, Bruce seems especially adversarial towards all the other Black players for some reason)

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

I am so sick of every damn one of these reality shows springing these stupid  twists on the contestants and the viewers , these shows were successful for years  without all the B.S.  Just let the players play the game instead of the producers and let the game unfold the way it should. 

I liked Kaleb and feel bad for him, didn't care about the other evictee, Situ, his perpetaul smirk annoyed me, I found it creepy.   Oh, and while I'm at it, learn how to spell the name of the person you're planning on voting out!  Yes, I'm in a bit of a snit today....

• Like 8
  • Applause 8
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Team Kellie and/or Austin, for sure. Kaleb will be very missed but he and Jake misplayed that situation with Katurah and it bit them in the ass.

Bruce is getting an absolutely horrific edit; I can’t imagine how annoying he must have actually been for them to do him like this after all the hype around his return.

• Like 14
  • LOL 2

Ugh, just ugh...leave it to nasty Katurah to muck things up like Gilligan. Removing a major player who actually drove the narrative all season to save cannon fodder which Julie is just the same as "seafou" (hilarious) was. Can't wait for her to get bounced.

Now I'm worried for Emily as her ride or die is gone and she has no one.

I liked Dee but she's starting to get a little cocky.

• Like 10
  • Useful 1

I'm quickly losing interest in this season for the same reason I tend to around this point in so many previous seasons. The game is playing the players instead of the other way around. What is the point of merging if they just split them into two groups and have two tribals? There is not point. It's dumb. 

I'm sensing an ugly trajectory here, because I really don't want Julie, Dee and Kellie to be the final three. Kellie is OK but Julie and Dee, in particular, have taken on a rather unpleasant and smug attitude. 

This was another episode that seemed padded for the 90 minute timeslot. The endless waffling over who would vote for who in either group seemed interminable. At some point I guessed Kaleb was toast, or that they were going to do a "to be continued" ending. Either way was disappointing. I think Kaleb had a decent chance of surviving if they hadn't pulled this crap again with the post-merge group split. 

• Like 16
  • Applause 7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, North of Eden said:

Ugh, just ugh...leave it to nasty Katurah to muck things up like Gilligan. Removing a major player who actually drove the narrative all season to save cannon fodder which Julie is just the same as "seafou" (hilarious) was. Can't wait for her to get bounced.

Now I'm worried for Emily as her ride or die is gone and she has no one.

I liked Dee but she's starting to get a little cocky.

Emily seemed more than willing to ditch Kaleb at the start of the episode, though.  In some ways I think it might actually benefit her being the sole Lulu member left, since Reba and Belo may be more concerned about getting the other sides numbers off.

However, Belo is a mess.  I realized that Kaleb and Jake not only sunk their trust with Katurah, but inadvertently took Kellie down with them, since Katurah now knows she was there when Bruce was looking for the idol and trying to hide it from her as well.  The Reba 4 seem solid, Emily appears to be more connected to Austin/Drew, and Katurah may abandon her old Belo members for Reba.  Funny how Kaleb thought this confession about Bruce's idol would help him actually seemed to hurt him and potentially took down old Belo.  I'm very intrigued for next week as to the aftermath of the Kaleb vote, how Jake is going to spin this to Julie (and no doubt she will hear the truth from Katurah if Jake doesn't offer it up).

Agree about Dee.  I don't know where that arrogance came from tonight.

• Like 9
1 hour ago, Haleth said:

Well, crap. My interesting in this season just dropped by 99%. 

Yep, now Survivor is only an intro to The Amazing Race at most and then maybe only the last 5 minutes.

Kaleb got the short end of the three team divide at the very start.  Made something out of nothing then still couldn't survive because of the handicap that was original Lulu with all it's quitters.  Bummer.  He was the only one with the "it" factor on the show.  Now it is just dull, duller, dullest. 

And stupid stupid Katurah who deserves to be taken out by Bruce at this point.  Katurah, your one chance to give your old tribe enough numbers to safely take out Bruce and you do the dumbest thing yet this season.

• Like 23
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

This was another episode that seemed padded for the 90 minute timeslot. The endless waffling over who would vote for who in either group seemed interminable. At some point I guessed Kaleb was toast, or that they were going to do a "to be continued" ending. Either way was disappointing. I think Kaleb had a decent chance of surviving if they hadn't pulled this crap again with the post-merge group split. 

I was shocked that we had a flash forward to that TC that actually showed the vote, and I was fully expecting something big to go down or, as you suggested, a TBC ending.  But nothing.  Just Katurah flipped.  Nothing ground breaking.  Not even a ton of talk to give the illusion something big was going to happen.  And I still don't get why Sifu was such a threat or why anyone thought he had an idol.  I mean, Drew knew he couldn't have Reba's idol, and where else would he have gotten one from?  

As for Kaleb, I think he's partially to blame for his own boot, but I do think he got really unlucky.  Since I like to think Probst liked him, if for no other reason than he actually played a SITD correctly and it made for an epic episode, that maybe they'll change the rules going forward and not have this stupid 'earn the merge' or keep dividing tribes up and having just 5 people eligible to be voted for.  I mean he couldn't have gotten a worse tribe to be on tonight.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 9
  • Fire 1
  • Love 1

This "splitting teams up into 2 groups" when there is an actual merge is annoying. The whole merged tribe should be attending tribal council, not 2 groups. This is one "twist" that I wish would go away. 

Kellie is one of the players I'm rooting for. Glad that she won immunity for herself. She had grit and determination at the immunity challenge, even though she couldn't outlast Dee who is another one of my favorites this season.

Would rather have had Bruce out instead of Sifu, but they decided to keep Bruce. I know I'm in the minority again, but I'm glad Kaleb was voted out. Won't miss him at all. Something about him seemed smarmy. 

Edited by TVFan1
  • Like 7
  • Mind Blown 1

I like that  they split into teams, with added twists,  keeps it fresh. I don't  care for Dee, she can go anytime. I really like Kellie, I like the way she thinks

I didn't  mind Sifu, there were others  I'd like to go before  him.

Katurah  sealed Kalebs fate, I hope she goes before Bruce  for that.

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 2

I would have thought that the first “tribe” would have been happy to get rid of Bruce before he made the jury. Now, they (and we) are going to have to listen to him pontificate his Survivor wisdom during the final tribal council. They kept calling Sifu a wild card, but what did he do to deserve that? 

Sorry to lose Kaleb. Now I don’t know who to root for….Emily?

• Like 12
  • Sad 1

*sigh* Looks like the rest of the season is going to be a drag. Sure, we're out one poser in Sifu, but now Kaleb is stuck on the jury. Turns out he used up all of his luck last week.

Is there anyone worth rooting for? Most of the cast is a blur to me. Bruce is a giant Coach-sized blowhard. Ninety-nine percent of Katurah's story is her hating Bruce. Maybe we're supposed to support Emily? Like, maybe she's the new Carolyn . . . the woman who we couldn't stand at the beginning, but grew to like over time? No matter what, Probst will probably be great with the end result, and we'll be stuck with crap this and next season.

I "get" splitting the tribe in two. I'm also thinking it shouldn't be chance that divides them. Why not a schoolyard pick? Players can choose who they think could last long to get the Sanctuary (eyeroll) reward . . . or maybe bring in someone they want gone. You're telling me Katurah wouldn't have brought Bruce to her side of the beach?

Thinking about it, I can see the case for standing Jake for more than five minutes. However, there's the whole "seize up for no real reason" thing that will probably knock him out of the game long before Final Council. Also, he's a pale version of Rob Mariano and CT.

4 hours ago, mojoween said:

@Lantern7 when Dee voted she made a bitchy comment like “Kaleb could have worked with us, but he burned that bridge” which is a fat LIE, but whatever she needs to tell herself to get to sleep at night, I guess.

Thanks. Like I said, most of these people are a blur to me. I'm guessing any interaction between Dee and Kaleb was minimal.

3 hours ago, Heathrowe said:

Ugh. I wish they had at least made Bruce paranoid enough to flush his idol.

Yeah. If he wins, Probst will sell it as a remarkable win from someone who lasted all of fourteen hours in the previous season. Barf.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Like 7
2 hours ago, wintrygal said:

Oh, and while I'm at it, learn how to spell the name of the person you're planning on voting out!  Yes, I'm in a bit of a snit today....

That might be a teeny-tiny giveaway to where their vote is going.

2 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

Didn't have Emily being the last member of Lulu at the end of episode 1.

I loved how Emily got sent back to Lulu beach on a losing tribe and yet her name never came up as an option.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Coming in to this episode, my favorites were Kaleb, Emily and Katurah. As  the episode went on, I made room on the bench for Jake and Kellie. Then Emily started making nonsensical noises about dumping Kaleb, and she got pushed to the far end of the bench. Then Kaleb left, and Bruce didn’t, and nothing was right with the world. (Honestly, how was “Seafou” a bigger threat than Bruce? He possessed the same meat shield qualities, with only 1/10 of the jackassery.)

So I guess my dream team going into next week is Katurah, Jake, and Kellie. And maybe Emily, if she doesn’t make me push her right off the damn bench. You’re on thin ice, Lady.

• Like 11
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 5
2 hours ago, TVFan1 said:

This "splitting teams up into 2 groups" when there is an actual merge is annoying. The whole merged tribe should be attending tribal council, not 2 groups. This is one "twist" that I wish would go away. 

Kellie is one of the players I'm rooting for. Glad that she won immunity for herself. She had grit and determination at the immunity challenge, even though she couldn't outlast Dee who is another one of my favorites this season.

Would rather have had Bruce out instead of Sifu, but they decided to keep Bruce. I know I'm in the minority again, but I'm glad Kaleb was voted out. Won't miss him at all. Something about him seemed smarmy. 

I'm sad Kaleb was voted out as I really liked him, but I don't get why people are mad at Katurah over it.  Kaleb and Jake did it to themselves.  She either sticks with two guys she thought were allies that openly told her they not only were keeping a big secret from her, but actually helped in preventing her from finding out about Bruce's idol-or flips to a trio of people she doesn't know that well (and she even said it).  I don't know if she thinks this puts her in a better position with Belo or what.  And I still don't think that Jake's re-vote plan was going to work as well as he thought.  Even if Austin thought Julie was expendable, I doubt he would have wanted to face Dee's wrath.

I don't care for Kellie, though she earned my respect for winning immunity, especially when there were still 3 members of the other tribe still clinging to their poles.  I'm not sure she made the right decision to keep Bruce, though.  She openly said she knows he's bad for her game, she had an opportunity to get rid of him and his idol, so I don't know why Sifu.

• Like 11

So - instead of pushing the second TC to a tie vote and seeing if Austin would flinch, Katurah flinched first on the initial vote.  Wasn’t THAT exciting boring as fuck.

6 hours ago, mojoween said:

Never thought I was going to be on Team Jake, but here I am.

I might’ve been on Team Jake as well - right up until Jake announced to the planet at large he was the other vote for Julie.  Way to solidify your position in the cellar, dude.  🙄

6 hours ago, mojoween said:

Dee was already one of my primary BECs, so that ridiculous comment of hers didn’t change my opinion of her overmuch.  Dee continually comes across to me as a queen bee wannabe with an exaggerated sense of her own importance and power in this season, so one of my few impetuses for continuing to watch is to see her get knocked off her pedestal.

Right up until tonight’s episode I’ve repeatedly found Sifu’s persona extremely grating;  to me he continually came across like a living caricature of one of those He-Man/Action Jackson stretch toys.  It took stfu feeling his game was in true jeopardy before he found it in himself to settle down and talk as if he were a real human, and not a Japanese manga character - and guess what, I actually liked THAT Sifu.  Too little too late, I guess - but I was glad the Production editors took some pity on Sifu in his 11th hour.

At this particular point in the season the only player I find halfway likable is Kellie, with Austin a distant second - so I guess I’m rooting for Kellie at present.

• Like 14
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

I suppose the stars of the episode were Dee's abnormally large big toes. I really don't like her much, so was bummed when she won both immunity and the food reward, and then sat there at tribal like a flouncing queen bee.

At least Kaleb is on the jury, but that was a significant downer. Poor Sifu. I really enjoyed his goofy confessionals and sea gazing.

I suppose the one highlight is that Katurah gets to continue her beef with Bruce.

Why those two numbskulls felt now was the time to confess about Bruce having an idol I do not know. It significantly impacted any chance of the voting going their way, and will stuff up things going forward from my point of view. I hope Jake can save himself somehow.

Of course there's still Austen and Emily to root for, but that was a very depressing episode.

• Like 8
8 hours ago, mojoween said:

Oh I got the bridge-burning part, but he didn’t have a chance to work with them, because they had no interest in doing that even before he said what he did at the prior TC.

Jake voted against Kaleb last episode but wanted to with him this episode, so I think it's difficult to say with certainty that Dee and Julie absolutely had no interest. But they surely didn't after he pointed a big arrow at them at the last TC. I agree that the cockiness wasn't a good look, but I don't blame her for being a little salty. I get that people are disappointed that Kaleb's out, but he did make some missteps that helped sink him.

6 hours ago, Jodithgrace said:

They kept calling Sifu a wild card, but what did he do to deserve that? 

He never had any real allies who could vouch for him, so his motives were always in question (of course all of their motives are in question, but it's easier to predict what someone's going to do when they have 2 or 3 other people that they're working with).

Edited by tracyscott76
1 minute ago, violet and green said:

Everyone voted against Kaleb last episode! It's just selfpreservation in that situation. Tonight was different.

Right, but the same could have been true about Dee and Julie voting for Kaleb last episode. It could have just been self-preservation for them - they weren't the driving force in the "vote out Kaleb" situation, it was Bruce, primarily. Maybe they, like Jake, would have found a reason to work with Kaleb after that. But he burned the bridge by vocally targeting them in front of everyone right before the vote against J. Hence Dee targeting him this episode and her comments while voting. That's my point.

Well I'm not as sad as most of you over Kaleb's ouster.  He was my favorite for quite a while, but like with most salesmen, I began to realize that his big bright glow was not just for me, but for everybody all the time and he wasn't really falling in love with me after all.

Dee and Julie are so self-satisfied they're beginning to remind me of Heiddi and Jenna Morasca.  Maybe they'll find an excuse to take their clothes off at some point to audition for Playboy.

I hope Jake isn't a trial lawyer. If he misread a jury as bad as he did Katurah his client would be in big trouble.  Who thinks you can tell someone, "A group of us put on an act and lied to you and then laughed behind your back," and expects them to forgive all that?

I like Kellie and Katurah.  I'd like to see them sitting with Bruce at the end so he can get zero votes.

• Like 6
  • LOL 7

Kaleb is the kind of player who would win in past seasons but not anymore. Nowadays everyone is aware of very physical and social players and it's hard to let them get to the end.

What's with Dee' s lips? Too much silicone for my taste. And her behavior continues to be bitchy. I really dislike her.

I also don't know what people see in Kellie, she must be a good person in real life but in the game she is boring and wants to play it safe.

I am afraid Austin and his team will make it to the end because the belo tribe are a mess.

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, tracyscott76 said:

Right, but the same could have been true about Dee and Julie voting for Kaleb last episode. It could have just been self-preservation for them - they weren't the driving force in the "vote out Kaleb" situation, it was Bruce, primarily. Maybe they, like Jake, would have found a reason to work with Kaleb after that. But he burned the bridge by vocally targeting them in front of everyone right before the vote against J. Hence Dee targeting him this episode and her comments while voting. That's my point.

I take your point. But I just don't think they ever showed any desire whatsoever at any point to ever want to work with Kaleb, even well before those desperate tribal comments he made when his game was on the line.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
17 minutes ago, JudyObscure said:

I like Kellie and Katurah.  I'd like to see them sitting with Bruce at the end so he can get zero votes.

It's still a bit too early to totally agree with that scenario, but anyone sitting with Bruce at the end is okay.  On the other hand, there are several people that also deserve to get shut out, not just Bruce.

To be honest, I don't know or think I'm a fan of someone getting bagel'd at the end.  It's more common than not, I get it, but it's rather vexatious that over the past several seasons (since the return of the show) someone doesn't get a single vote.  Yet the eventual winner loses the shutout since one outcast goes against everybody else to give a vote to the lesser of two evils.  I don't have a huge issue with it, but I am sick of 7-1-0 being the final tally.  I'd prefer something like 5-3-0, 4-something-something or even 6-2-1.

Finally, Bruce actually doing well might not be that surprising.  In the past, he'd get some votes over someone that did nothing & was invisible for the most part.  However, similar to Kaleb as mentioned (and Jake FWIW), you just don't see those players make it to the end or earn respect if & when they get there

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
32 minutes ago, SummerDreams said:

also don't know what people see in Kellie, she must be a good person in real life but in the game she is boring and wants to play it safe.

I think Kellie working to keep Bruce is actually kind of risky, given that he’s a lightning rod for controversy and people want him out. But she pretty clearly articulated to us why she wants him here, for now, and recognizes that she will need to cut him. I thought her confessional about how figuring out the right time to cut him was pretty insightful.

And I was very impressed with how she approached Kendra about keeping him. She didn’t insist or dictate, she let Kendra talk, she commiserated with her about how terrible he was but made the case for why he was good for both of them…she made it an actual conversation, and was successful in getting what she wanted with no apparent consequences. That shows good strategy and good social game, and she obviously has crazy physical ability too, as her challenge performance showed. 

(and her eyes…my goodness)

Voting off Sifu was a bad long term strategic play.

They spent the whole episode (okay the editors spent the whole episode) hammering away at the point of how vindictive Bruce is, how he holds a grudge and it makes working with him in game play hard.

They had 1 shot to vote him off before the jury!!

Now whoever ends up in the final three is going to have to face him and his vindictiveness on the jury. At this point, if I was Kellie, as much as it seems like working with Bruce is akin to working with a root canal, the best play would be to take him all the way to final three and hope his skill at having pissed off everybody on the jury makes him a nice fat goat to sacrifice. 

• Like 12
  • Useful 1

I think Kaleb and Jake made the same mistake others do when they think they are great strategists and that is they think everyone else is playing for them to win and will agree with their strategy.  It is always so entertaining to me when those who think they know how to run the game (hello Dee) finally realize that others are also playing the game.  However, even though they exposed that they were lying to Katurah about 'looking for my rings' and whether or not Bruce had an idol, they were still trying to work with her.  By voting out Kaleb, Katurah lost two people who were trying to work with her.

I think Jake was smart to admit to Julie he voted for her-that way her anger wouldn't simmer and grow on the walk back to camp.  I was surprised by how upset she was.  I guess she and Dee just assumed that everyone would do what they wanted and how dare someone try to play their own game.  I think Jake could just grovel before her and that may satisfy her.

I am so over Bruce.  He really thinks he should be the king of the tribe and that everyone should come bow down before him and find out how he demands that they vote.  The thought that HE should go talk to others never even occurs to him.  Why should he go to them? They're supposed to come before him.

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Boo!  What a disappointing episode.  Not only do we lose an interesting, charismatic player but we continue to be stuck with Bruce.  Another stupid twist, an immunity challenge that only Ozzy and women can win, sigh.  So unhappy.  I repeat, boo.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, Brynnjk said:

Another stupid twist, an immunity challenge that only Ozzy and women can win, sigh.

I know, these damn challenges that favor women. Why don't they ever have challenges that favor big men once in awhile?

Oh...

11 minutes ago, tracyscott76 said:

I know, these damn challenges that favor women. Why don't they ever have challenges that favor big men once in awhile?

Oh...

I realize that came out wrong but what I was trying to say was have a challenge that anyone can win.   Not just women (and Ozzy of course.  

• Like 2

It seems I have almost the exact opposite opinion on everything this season.

I didn't give a flying fuck that Kaleb went. I grew more and more tired of him after initially liking him. 

I also don't see the overwhelming arrogance in Dee. I like her.

In general, I like every woman and none of the men lol. I guess Jake's OK but I will relish in seeing Bruce, Drew, and Austin get booted. I fear Austin is in for the long haul though.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Brynnjk said:

I realize that came out wrong but what I was trying to say was have a challenge that anyone can win.   Not just women (and Ozzy of course.  

That's fair. I honestly think it would be hard to have all the challenges favor everyone, though. There are bound to be some that lean more on one side than the other. As long as the balance of imbalance is even (does that make sense? lol), I'm generally ok with it.

Edited by tracyscott76