Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E03: It's Not About the Pants

• Start Topic

50 minutes ago, swankie said:

Ding ding ding ding ding!!!  This is it in a nutshell!  Sutton knew what kind of place she was going to and even brought dollar bills and wore pants as Erica said but the dancers totally ignored her and you could tell by her face how disappointed she was.  Her ego was bruised.  Plain and simple.  When that happened she tried to save face by putting on the fake pearl clutching scene and pretending that she is above it all. 

Your discernment is impeccable.   Like Wendy Williams used to say, any excuse is better than none.  She came up with her "too raunchy" talk to cover up her embarrassment.  I will say that Sutton's outfit didn't help.  She was dressed like she was going to a gala instead of hip and cool like she wanted to be a part of the show.  She's only 52 but dresses much older, conservatively and matronly at times.  The other women were showing skin or in skin tight outfits.  I can't imagine white pants on the floor and that beaded top pressing into the skin of the dancers.

• Like 10
6 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

It’s becoming more and more apparent to me that this show is scripted.  They need to let the fighting happen organically….like back in the early days of the franchise. And Kyle is so  unfair, always putting her own spin on things… ‘Sutton is upset and we have to leave’.  No one was saying they all had to leave. 

(OT — Eons ago I went to a Magic Mike type place with a bunch of friends for a birthday.  Of all people he pulled me up on stage and I was supposed to undo his zippers with my teeth.  I did it. It was all in fun. But a couple of my friends were horrified and still talk about it to this day. I think they were jealous. I’m nearing my sixties now and smile every time I think about it. He was gorgeous. 🤪)

I find it funny that they have these big blowups, then in the next scene they’re all lovey-dovey again, then the draahma hits again.

They went from the Magic Mike free-for-all to playing Truth or Dare like they were at a junior high slumber party, and then they got all serious again with the pile on with Garcelle. You can get whiplash.

As for Erika’s calm reaction…she couldn’t give two shits about Sutton. Nothing amazing about that.

57 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Huh.

Lent. 

Who would have thunk.

Uh, yeah. Where’s the lightning bolt when we need it?

7 hours ago, Pop Tart said:

Lol. I said the same just a bit ago to someone else. I think there might have been a number of things going on with Sutton, but I can believe that being uncomfortable with the face in crotch was too much.

As to some of her comments later regarding sex toys, etc? I think she was considerably drunker by that point. Also why her southern accent was getting stronger - I was chalking that up to lots of alcohol.

Garcelle’s kids weren’t just mocked and attacked on the show, they also took terrible abuse on social media. So of course it would still be on Garcelle’s mind with a new season of filming. I thought it was especially ironic that Dorit was telling Garcelle ‘it’s been a year, get over it’ when she’s  made her trauma her entire story.

Speaking of Garcelle…I cosign that she has every right to be distrustful, especially after what happened with Jax. (I wonder how much of his issues with Garcelle come from that?) 

Dorit is the most important person ever. Just ask her. But wait until the ladies begin grilling her about any updates on the robbery.

• Like 7
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1

I’m fascinated by how Sutton uses her eating utensils. She lifts the mashed potatoes onto her knife, then wipes the potatoes onto the flipped over underside of her fork with said knife, Then eats them. Seems like a lot of work when you can just swoop those taters up with your fork & eat them. Have I been using forks wrong all my life!? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 17
21 minutes ago, Pi237 said:

I’m fascinated by how Sutton uses her eating utensils. She lifts the mashed potatoes onto her knife, then wipes the potatoes onto the flipped over underside of her fork with said knife, Then eats them. Seems like a lot of work when you can just swoop those taters up with your fork & eat them. Have I been using forks wrong all my life!? 

I’m old enough I don’t care what people think. I’d eat those mashed potatoes with a spoon.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, Pi237 said:

I’m fascinated by how Sutton uses her eating utensils. She lifts the mashed potatoes onto her knife, then wipes the potatoes onto the flipped over underside of her fork with said knife, then eats them. Seems like a lot of work, when you can just swoop those taters up with your fork & eat them. Have I been using forks wrong all my life!? 

This intrigued me, too. The only reason to use a knife and fork while eating mashed potatoes is because you want to consume every last molecule off your plate.

They were truffle mashed potatoes, so I can condone that.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, janiema said:

I’m old enough I don’t care what people think. I’d eat those mashed potatoes with a spoon.

Same!! I thought maybe she was trying to do a European thing-eating all fancy. I would’ve just dug in. How  gauche! 🤣 

Dorit was being a bitch. “I’ll withhold” Good-maybe someone else will get a word in. 

• Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

Sutton should've realized that Erika was chosen due to Erika choosing this venue and arranging the VIP and bringing camera time to the dancers.  She was pissed at Erika and would've been pissed regardless of how Erika acted on stage.  With Erika you know the ole pole days would've come out as soon as she hit the stage.  The ones that should be upset are the others in the club as either Crystal or Dorit commented that the dancers spent 80% of their time at their table.  And to bring a wad of singles that was maybe $50 is not impressive. 

Edited by mytmo
  • Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Pi237 said:

Sutton eats using European style with the fork and knife, because she's she's so cultured don't ya know.  But how about the fish ball?  That was its own gross display and I kind of loved the cameras zeroing in on it.  Good grief, Sutton what would the other ABT board members think?!

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Like 1
  • LOL 14
15 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

Sutton eats using European style with the fork and knife, because she's she's so cultured don't ya know.  But how about the fish ball?  That was its own gross display and I kind of loved the cameras zeroing in on it.  Good grief, Sutton what would the other ABT board members think?!

This ABT remark is going to follow Sutton forever.

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
14 hours ago, Chicklet said:

I'm still not understanding Garcelle's "dress". 

Kyle looks amazing, I'll give her that. Erika looks like a fuzzy and shiny dominatrix.

Garcelle came through in her nurse's scrubs...but forgot to wear the bottoms. She's too beautiful for her looks to always be a fail. She needs a new glam squad. How they got a model out here looking so bad?

luv-scrubs-unisex-single-pocket-v-neck-scrub-top-shocking-pink-234621_1024x1024.webp

• Like 4
  • LOL 9

I find Sutton engaging precisely because she is so socially awkward & that is such a mismatch with being so obscenely rich!  😀

And I kinda got what was happening to her at Magic Mike.  She got herself all revved up over something as part of a pack and then crashed because that something was kinda awful.  This happens so often for me in my particular girl-pack of long-term pals that we've actually invented a term for it:  "Uh-oh!  Maximona is having one of her hollow mirror flashes again!"

I mean, presumably, she decided to become a Real Ho'wife to give her boutique a much-needed shot in the arm.  (Otherwise, in Beverly Hills' current economic landscape, it would have long since closed.)  She's contractually obligated to go along with the high jinx, but on this (as on so many other occasions), she no can do. 

By failing, Sutton provides some of the rare, non-producer-scripted moments on RHOBH.  So,  say:  What's not to ❤️LUV❤️ 😀

• Like 11
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Let’s be honest here…would anybody really trust these women to really confide in them? Garcelle owes them nothing…especially Dorit. I’d forgotten about PK’s snide remark.

Sutton was just trying too hard to be one of the “edgy” gang, but really, she’s too socially awkward to pull it off.

Her behavior was just bizarre from start to finish tonight. 

She seemed drunk, especially when she was trying to eat with the chopsticks. 

I don’t blame Garcelle for not trusting telling these ladies with anything about her sons. I wish when Dorit said ‘it’s  been a year’, I wanted Garcelle to say to Dorit’ well, it’s been a year since you got robbed and you’re still talking about it’. 

I agreed with Garcelle. She was voicing her feelings and Dorit was making it about herself. She was dismissive of Garcelle. I would’ve given up and left too. No point in staying there when Dorit is clueless.

I went to a similar type show many years ago when I was in my 20s. It was called Chippendales then. I remember the dancers being flirty with the women, but none of them had their heads in anyone's crotch. Erika's display was a bit much for me too, but I'm not surprised. She'll do anything to be in the spotlight. 

However, Sutton's behavior was bad and unnecessary. She should've just sucked it up until it was time to leave. No sense in ruining the night for everyone else. 

Kyle is angry (but she was more like her old self tonight) because she doesn't eat, doesn't drink (not that I recommend people to drink in order to be fun), Mauricio works too much, and is absent, he possibly cheated, and her kids except for one left home. She became closer to female friends (as we were told in the previous episode), at least one of those is younger, and she realized she is older, and she didn't live her life. 

Yep, yep and yep! 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
39 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

No sense in ruining the night for everyone else. 

Hmmm.  See, I don't think she did "ruin the night for everyone."

She wasn't having a good time; she left.

The cameras followed her because that's the camera operators' job.  Garcelle may have followed her because it's just possible that Sutton & Garcelle are what non-Ho'wives call "friends," but Kyle followed her for more camera time, and more camera time is Kyle's idea of The Big Fun.

Always remember:  These are not normal women enjoying each others' company!  They are employees doing a job!  They welcome snits!   It gives them something to fill up their camera time!

• Like 9
  • Applause 11
  • LOL 1
15 hours ago, Chicklet said:

It was hideous, and not because of its length (I love a super-short skirt). It looked like scrubs and/or a bedazzled normcore Walmart shirt that a grandma would wear. No shade to anyone/anything* that I mentioned above (especially no shade to grandmas!); I just assume that is not what Garcelle was going for. 

*Well, yes, always shade to Walmart, but not for this particular thing.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 4
  • LOL 6
15 hours ago, Chicklet said:

Kyle looks amazing, I'll give her that. Erika looks like a fuzzy and shiny dominatrix.

I can pull that off at 5'0 ft.  She's too tall to pull that tunic off as a dress.

3 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

This is the vibe I got too. She was all excited, she got her pants on and her $1 and she was ready to have fun. She did seem to have fun at first but then the face in crotch thing happened and then she was like "oh no." Erika was full on performing. 

Also shut up Kyle. Sutton didn't make a scene, she left and you decided to follow her. This wasn't Sutton's finest moment but I hate how they make fun of her.

They should have just let her go. "Bye. See ya at the hotel!"

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

All these posts and nobody has said anything about Avi! LOL’d at the man’s befuddlement and walk/run down the hall after dealing with Sutton’s nonsense. She needs a property manager for her closet? 

I don’t recall seeing him before last night. More Avi, please. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Sutty got buttyhurt. She wanted to giggle and demurely act like she didn't want a dick in the face, or a face in her crotch. 

Of course, Erika made it extra gross by making faces like dude was actually going down on her. No orasmic writhing for a finale?

Kyle baby sipping her black coffee, following the nothing tastes as good as skinny feels plan. Somewhere Ted is like, you better go for a run and burn those 5 calories fatty!

Sorry, Gar, but feelings conversations at breakfast are a no. No one wants to start the day, especially in Vegas, with a safe space (word of the season) talk.

• Like 8
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Pi237 said:

Sutton is doing it correctly!  Use knife to put food on other side of fork.  I try to eat that way in public but at home I scoop and use the fork like a shovel.

This season is so boring.  They are reaching for fights.  

• Like 11
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Maximona said:

I mean, presumably, she decided to become a Real Ho'wife to give her boutique a much-needed shot in the arm.  (Otherwise, in Beverly Hills' current economic landscape, it would have long since closed.)

I'd bet that boutique is mainly a  fun tax write off for Sutton.

I have no idea why in the hell she wanted to become a RH, maybe she got bad advice from a friend; it wasn't for the money, but for the fame.  And she clearly enjoys it or she would not continue.  It's a mystery to me.  

• Like 3
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Well, Dorit was. Kyle agreed with Garcelle, Krystal was quiet, and Sutton supported her.

Kyle got bad press after Mauricio’s POS reaction to the treatment of Garcelle’s son. Kyle’s sudden turnaround is nothing but a redemption apology. I’m sure Garcelle is smart enough to see right through it. I am. 

• Like 13
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1

I really like Garcelle and think she's usually the most level-headed HW. Which is why I'm not really sure what her goal was in bringing up her kids again and saying she didn't feel like she could trust the other women. First, no shit. Second, she's smart enough to know with this group it's "fool me once, shame on you... fool me twice, shame on me." Third, she's already received apologies -- if they weren't adequate or sincere, I don't think yet another conversation will change that. 

Again, I like Garcelle but this felt like an unnecessary and odd point to raise yet once more.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, dmeets said:

So was Teddi’s vodka comment actually implying that Sutton spikes her Ocean Spray? If so Sutton needs to consider using something else.

I saw that and thought that Teddi is just stupid and thought it was a vodka drink, but it's just juice. Everyone likes what they like, I have been known to bring Mio cranberry-raspberry for my drink,  It's just a mixer, I am not traveling with a flask of Vodka and my educated guess is Sutton isn't either.

Stupid Teddi

• Like 9
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, janiema said:

I agree with Sutton. The show was too much. But if I had heard that there was a show called Magic Mike I would have thought it was like Penn and Teller.

But if it were Erika inviting me to go…

I still cannot believe what I saw last night. It’s been awhile since I’ve seen something that graphic on basic cable, and I mean that seriously. Pretty sad statement, TBH.

46 minutes ago, QQQQ said:

I really like Garcelle and think she's usually the most level-headed HW. Which is why I'm not really sure what her goal was in bringing up her kids again and saying she didn't feel like she could trust the other women. First, no shit. Second, she's smart enough to know with this group it's "fool me once, shame on you... fool me twice, shame on me." Third, she's already received apologies -- if they weren't adequate or sincere, I don't think yet another conversation will change that. 

Again, I like Garcelle but this felt like an unnecessary and odd point to raise yet once more.

It felt a little contrived to me, just like the way she stomped off — that seemed out of character.

• Like 6
23 hours ago, TexasGal said:

I know we’ve been on pause for a while, but was Sutton’s accent always this strong?  I feel like, pearl clutching behavior tonight aside, she sounds more Southern gentlewoman than I remember.

Absolutely, it’s been driving me insane since the season started.   She is definitely attempting to project some type of image.  She is just not comfortable enough in her own skin to be authentic on this show.

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Like 4

I wonder if Erika told her dancer friend to have the guys ignore Sutton? By the way I thought the dancer friend was Mikey at first. Sutton was pissed! The outfit she chose was ugly. I’m sure it was a super expensive but the woman has such stuffy old lady from yesteryear taste. 
If one of the Umansky or Kemsley  kids had been told to fuck off by a drunken Erika,  I doubt horse teeth Mauricio and poser PK would have found it so hilarious.  Garcelle has every right to bring it up and be upset.

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Like 12
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

It was about the pants Sutton .. stop it 

Yes it was!  The outfit she wore didn't scream pick me.  It screamed semi dressy dinner and no expectation of writhing on the (gross) floor.

• Like 8

Sutton is so very awkward.  I'm around her age and from Texas and I remember how some of the girls treated each other during rush and she seems like the one that was hazed a lot.  I was never in a sorority, and never rushed one, as I was a GDI but she always brings me back to those days because she is so weak and tries to be tough in front of the other ladies.  I have a very southern accent and I think Sutton gets more southern when she drinks but she still has a strange stilted way to talk.  I also think her dad's suicide has affected her, so I give her some leeway, too.

• Like 6
  • Love 4

Sutton wanted one of those strippers to get those ugly white pants dirty.

Usually I enjoy her weirdness. It's a change of pace from watching women who are self-assured and cocky(many of them seemingly over-confident for reasons only known to them).

That said, her general demeanor is awkward and off-putting. Combined with her over the top displays of prudishness, I'm not surprised she's not receiving offers for a second date. Didn't she meet her ex when they were kids? Not surprising. A 50 year old woman decked out in bedazzled cat sweaters while squealing like a teenage girl when uncomfortable is probably an acquired taste. Whoever Sutton's prince is, he'll be a special kinda guy.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
16 hours ago, Chalby said:

Even Erika understood, especially When garcelle said she can't put a time limit on her feelings.

She must have been practicing “empathy”, as per her therapist’s advice

🙄

• Like 1
  • LOL 20
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

Yes it was!  The outfit she wore didn't scream pick me.  It screamed semi dressy dinner and no expectation of writhing on the (gross) floor.

Exactly. She had no intention or desire to writhe on the dirty floor with some man's face in her crotch simulating oral sex.  I don't blame her one bit. Leave that to Erika and Kyle.

Edited by 65mickey
  • Like 10
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4
2 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Exactly. She had no intention or desire to writhe on the dirty floor with some man's face in her crotch simulating oral sex.  I don't blame it one bit. leave that to Erika and Kyle.

My husband brought up a good point.  You probably want to be at the 1st show to cut down on the icky getting on you.  

• Wink 1
  • LOL 20
1 hour ago, Avaleigh said:

Positive stuff first:

I admire Kyle's dedication to hitting the gym even when she's on a pleasure trip to Vegas. She looks great.

I liked Erika's latex outfit. She's a pathetic human being but I thought it was one of her better looks.

Look at Crystal enjoying herself! She seemed like she was genuinely having fun out there so that was nice to see. She's definitely getting out of her comfort zone this season.

Garcelle's "intervention" to help Sutton get a second date was a good scene. I think Sutton needs to try being a little more easy going. Hopefully she finds someone because I think once she gets over her nerves and awkwardness she'd be a great person to get to know.

Negative stuff:

Dorit STFU with your hurt feelings after Garcelle tells you the truth about you acting like an asshole when you guys were talking about her kid being poorly treated by your BFF. Garcelle's allowed to feel hesitant around the group when it comes to her kids.

I would not be surprised if Erika didn't want Sutton to be on the stage. No idea if she had control over it or not, but the thought occurred to me. 

Sutton...she knows she was mad that Garcelle got a lapdance and the guys just passed her up. She was super pumped for the show and was all ready to enjoy it. Pants, panties, a stack of $--her vibe changed before Erika and Crystal had heads in their respective crotches. IMO she felt embarrassed and decided to lash out. I'm sympathetic to a degree, but she doesn't need to make it seem like it's because she's on the board of some snooty ballet group. Does that group also appreciate it when she gets drunk and stupid on camera? Deep down she knows it wasn't about that.

Kyle was being a bitch. She was smirking over the fact that Sutton was embarrassed and instead of just being a friend to her in that moment, she chose to add to the embarrassment by trying to force Sutton to "own" the reality of the situation. It's not enough that Sutton knows that maybe her feelings were a little hurt; it's not enough that viewers are going to figure it out for themselves without Kyle guiding them through it. She just had to make Sutton feel worse about the situation. Why? Because Kyle can be a bitch sometimes. Of course Sutton was going to be defensive in that moment. 

I think you hit the nail on the head as to why Sutton was upset. For one, I really don't think she was expecting the dancers to get that X rated with Erika and Crystal on the stage. Maybe that's normal for those kind of shows now, I don't know, I haven't been to one in over 20 years. Last time I went to one the raunchiest thing that happened was the shirtless dancers would run the ladies hands down their chests. But I think Sutton was hurt that she didn't even get a tame lap dance like Garcelle did. She was singled out (or felt like she was) to be passed over. Did Dorit get a dance too? I can't remember  now. Sutton is already feeling like men aren't attracted to her because of her dating issues and now she can't even get a lap dance from a gay Vegas dancer and here  comes bitchy Kyle badgering her on camera about it.

I think Garcelle saying she doesn't trust the group around her kids didn't really  have to do with the Umansky's and the Kemsley's laughing about Erika's treatment of her son. I think she just used that as the on air reason because she can't say the real reason - the bots. I think she has proof that Diana and Rinna were behind it (or Diana was behind it and Rinna knew about it and didn't try and stop or out it). So she trusted the women around her kids and some of them treated her son horribly.

• Like 12
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Arynm said:

I saw that and thought that Teddi is just stupid and thought it was a vodka drink, but it's just juice. Everyone likes what they like, I have been known to bring Mio cranberry-raspberry for my drink,  It's just a mixer, I am not traveling with a flask of Vodka and my educated guess is Sutton isn't either.

Stupid Teddi

Teddi is stupid.  But hey what’s wrong with pouring out a little grapefruit juice and adding a little vodka?  A to-go drink!  I do it all the time, as long as I’m not driving.

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 6
7 hours ago, MaggieG said:

she left and you decided to follow her. This wasn't Sutton's finest moment but I hate how they make fun of her.

Sutton even tells Kyle that she didn't have to follow her out. 

I feel like Sutton making a scene would be more like if she got pissed off inside the theater while the show was happening and reprimanded the women in front of the other attendees. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 4
7 hours ago, Raiderred said:

Sutton is so very awkward.  I'm around her age and from Texas and I remember how some of the girls treated each other during rush and she seems like the one that was hazed a lot.

OMG. This is an interesting observation. It makes sense, but I also think her father's suicide and the aftereffects of her divorce still weigh, kind of, heavily on her mind. 

Last night's episode was nowhere near her finest moment, but I feel like something's going on with her. I'm not sure if it'll be explored this season, or if it's related to things happening off-camera 

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 7
  • Sad 1
10 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

Sutton even tells Kyle that she didn't have to follow her out. 

I feel like Sutton making a scene would be more like if she got pissed off inside the theater while the show was happening and reprimanded the women in front of the other attendees. 

Sutton definitely could have handled it better instead of ranting about how she wore pants and how she's on  the board of the ballet theater or whatever it was. She should have just handed her ones to the other ladies, told them the show was a little too raunchy for her taste, to have fun and she was going to go into the casino and do some gambling. Text when the show was over and they could meet back  up for a drink. If I were her I wouldn't have confided in any of them about what was really going on except maybe Garcelle and that would only happen off camera. Even if the others didn't believe her and suspected it was because she was feeling hurt or unattractive, a real friend would just totally go with the excuse given. There was no reason to do otherwise.

• Like 11
  • Love 3

I can’t help but think that if Sutton HAD been taken down on stage, she would have been MORTIFIED afterward, so I think she was probably grateful for the opportunity to clutch those pearls in order to shut down that possibility.  

I just don’t think it would have gone well for her, as uncomfortable as we’ve seen her in so many more benign situations.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, CallmeCray said:

I can’t help but think that if Sutton HAD been taken down on stage, she would have been MORTIFIED afterward, so I think she was probably grateful for the opportunity to clutch those pearls in order to shut down that possibility.  

I just don’t think it would have gone well for her, as uncomfortable as we’ve seen her in so many more benign situations.  

I wonder,  do the dancers whisper to the women on stage to ask if it's okay if they do this or that? I mean I might be okay with sitting  in a chair and having a guy dance around me but I don't think I'd be okay with me on the floor with my legs spread. I don't believe those dancers don't have several different options for what they do with the ladies on stage based on what the  ladies are and aren't okay with.

• Like 7
  • Useful 5
3 hours ago, Raiderred said:

Sutton is so very awkward.  I'm around her age and from Texas and I remember how some of the girls treated each other during rush and she seems like the one that was hazed a lot.  I was never in a sorority, and never rushed one, as I was a GDI but she always brings me back to those days because she is so weak and tries to be tough in front of the other ladies.  I have a very southern accent and I think Sutton gets more southern when she drinks but she still has a strange stilted way to talk.  I also think her dad's suicide has affected her, so I give her some leeway, too.

What is GDI?

18 minutes ago, ww92 said:

I wonder,  do the dancers whisper to the women on stage to ask if it's okay if they do this or that? I mean I might be okay with sitting  in a chair and having a guy dance around me but I don't think I'd be okay with me on the floor with my legs spread. I don't believe those dancers don't have several different options for what they do with the ladies on stage based on what the  ladies are and aren't okay with.

I wondered the same thing! And do they consider what the person is wearing? I have not reason to assume the guys are anything but gracious, but I wonder if they think about these things?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1