Type keyword(s) to search

S25.E30: POV #10 Results, Eviction #10

Dustbunny
Message added by Dustbunny,

Please Remember:  NO LIVE FEEDS TALK IN THE EPISODE THREADS.

• Start Topic

Exquisitely predictable...the minute we first saw a downcast Cameron in the opening moments. It was clear the veto got used and his fate was sealed (shout out to Kaysar)

Haven't any of these dummies seen SUPERMAN and SUPERMAN II. The Salkinds and the Estate of Richard Donner should feel free to sue BB for ripping off the Krypton set design.

Julie had her best performance in years in the Voting Booth. She brought her A game in comedy. Eat your heart out Zingbot.

Wierd filler in an episode that shouldn't need it. The whole very special episode on Matt (don't feel sorry for him. He's doing fine and in one of the best positions in the house....he's never even been on the block right?) and the Kevin Costner bit. To cap it all off after the whole whisper thing....Jag proceeds to whisper in front of Matt when trying to persuade Cirie. (slaps head)

I always hate it when a nonentity like Bowie Jane slips through the game earning more and more payout money at the game's end when they've really done nothing. Her HOH was all about what other people wanted.

Lastly, I doubt Julie felt Cam gave a good exit interview...there was no fire and brimstone...just nothing but self-recriminations. Yeah, not a great interview.

• Like 8

Who TF dressed Cory?? Zingbot?

Aw, Cam wants to hang out with Kevin Costner. Maybe if you ask nice, production will give you a cardboard standee to keep you company in jury house.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

Cam’s scoffing at Cory for not swallowing Cam’s pitch whole?  Simultaneously laughable and pathetic.  Cam has been extremely vocal for weeks, alternating between trashing Cory’s game and throwing Cory’s name out as a target for eviction to anyone who would listen; why the country fuck should Cory suddenly disregard weeks of evidence regarding Cam’s true feelings about him and start considering Cam as a dependable ally NOW???  Bullshit to the Nth power.

Peace out, Space Stableboy; may they have a stack of Kevin Costner DVDs waiting for you in the JH.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
13 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Cam’s scoffing at Cory for not swallowing Cam’s pitch whole?  Simultaneously laughable and pathetic.  Cam has been extremely vocal for weeks, alternating between trashing Cory’s game and throwing Cory’s name out as a target for eviction to anyone who would listen; why the country fuck should Cory suddenly disregard weeks of evidence regarding Cam’s true feelings about him and start considering Cam as a dependable ally NOW???  Bullshit to the Nth power.

Peace out, Space Stableboy; may they have a stack of Kevin Costner DVDs waiting for you in the JH.

Corey may be following Cam to the jury house - very soon.  

Most cringe worthy site - Scrawny Corey with his shirt opened talking to Julie. This guy is not attractive - at all.

Edited by inandout
  • Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Unpopular Opinion Warning:

• I understand TPTB couldn’t pass up a shot at showing how Socially Conscious And Sensitive they are.
  • I can also completely understand why a deaf/hard of hearing person out in The World would regard whispering as personally exclusionary and extremely offensive.
  • I can even see how Matt might have entered this season intellectually understanding 99.5% of the House conversations would be conducted in whispers without comprehending the emotional overload of actually personally experiencing such an environment - and having to do so over an extended period of time, with no ability to escape.

…but in all honesty a part of me couldn’t seem to help but regard Matt’s reaction as somewhat akin to a non-smoker sitting down in the smoking section of a restaurant, then proceeding to complain because the people around them are smoking.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1

All hail Cameron, the rural juror…I mean the first juror.

To quote his favorite dramatist Mr. William Shakespeare “Parting is such sweet sorrow.” Actually it should be “Thou ne’er receiveth goodbye messages because thou sucketh.”

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
2 hours ago, Nashville said:

in all honesty a part of me couldn’t seem to help but regard Matt’s reaction as somewhat akin to a non-smoker sitting down in the smoking section of a restaurant, then proceeding to complain because the people around them are smoking.

I would agree BUT I think this was less a depiction of Matt’s actual state of mind than about how

2 hours ago, Nashville said:

TPTB couldn’t pass up a shot at showing how Socially Conscious And Sensitive they are.

Of course he’s going to get frustrated and tired on occasion. But by creating an extended PSA out of isolated moments, they managed to make him look like both a whiner (which he isn’t) and someone deserving of pity (which I’m sure he would reject). I found that segment both cloying and demeaning. It was less about Matt than them patting themselves on the back for casting him.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
6 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Of course he’s going to get frustrated and tired on occasion. But by creating an extended PSA out of isolated moments, they managed to make him look like both a whiner (which he isn’t) and someone deserving of pity (which I’m sure he would reject). I found that segment both cloying and demeaning. It was less about Matt than them patting themselves on the back for casting him.

I’m pretty sure you stated what I was thinking better than I did. 😄

• Like 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, lilabennet said:

What the hell was Julie wearing?  The collar of her shirt looked like scrunched up feces.  At least choose a different color!

Maybe her stylist was cosplaying as Helen Keller again? It seems to happen once a month or so.

13 hours ago, inandout said:

Corey may be following Cam to the jury house - very soon.  

Most cringe worthy site - Scrawny Corey with his shirt opened talking to Julie. This guy is not attractive - at all.

At this point, I assume America is telling him what to wear. She personally finds it attractive, and Cory (who's smart enough to know how far out of his league she is) wants to please her. He doesn't give a damn what anyone else thinks.

FWIW, I seem to remember Larry Dallas of Three's Company wearing a blue denim version of that same jumpsuit decades ago.

Edited by Sir RaiderDuck OMS
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4

They sure picked the wrong night to tell Julie she looked exquisite. But she was a good sport about it.

But why did Corey lie about what he said to her? Did he forget to tell her she was exquisite and then lied to save face?

And speaking of Corey, he was the opposite of exquisite. What in the world was he wearing and why did he think it was a good look?

Matt has gained a very large amount of weight in a short time. I wonder if its boredom or stress?

At this point I am rooting for Felicia.

• Like 4

Oh, and no reveal about Cutie and her son. I guess they truly don't want to look to the jurors like they set her up for the win. I do not appreciate that at all.

They sure do seem to be promoting Yellowstone with the Costner love segment. Sheesh.

• Like 2

When Cirie stood and gave her message to the Houseguests before voting began, she wanted to say Hi to her sons and, for a split second, I thought she was going to say "Jared".  She smartly just named 2 sons, but if I were in her place, I promise I would have accidently spilled the beans.  I have to admire Cirie for being able to keep this secret for so long!

I'm sorry to see Cameron go, only because he was a schemer and schemers in the BB house are always appreciated, especially this late in the season.  He definitely kept things interesting!

One thing that I've really enjoyed this season is the fluidity of the factions in the house.  Unlike in some seasons, where there are 2 opposing forces struggling with each other, this season we have a bunch of duos and trios that are shifting alliances constantly.  It really keeps things moving and makes every conversation interesting.  You never know when someone is going to say just the wrong thing and unknowingly blow up their entire game (Cam ruining his relationship with Bowie this week being a prime example).  Every group in the house has a reason to go against every other group, but also a reason to team up with every other group.  Fascinating!

• Like 7
31 minutes ago, Gregg247 said:

I'm sorry to see Cameron go, only because he was a schemer and schemers in the BB house are always appreciated, especially this late in the season.  He definitely kept things interesting!

Cam got a huge shout out from Janelle Pierzina one of the all-time greats.

Janelle Pierzina on X: "Cameron is such a great villain! I love him! 😂#BB25" / X (twitter.com)

Hey, at least he now gets to enjoy the peace and quiet, amenities of the jury house to himself for a week.  King of the castle, lol.

Edited by inandout
  • Like 6
17 minutes ago, Gummo said:

Oh boy, another convoluted bullshit week instead of just giving us the beginning of a new HOH competition. 

I'm really losing interest. I ff'd thru to the very end. The only thing I was curious to see is whether Julie would gleefully tell Cameron about the Jared/Cirie connection like she has with all the previous evictees. 

I liked Cameron. He shook up the house and the longer he stayed the more I'm sure it drove Izzy crazy and that made me happy. Now that he's gone I don't feel like I have a dog in this hunt anymore. I still think Cirie is going to win, she has fallen off everyone's radar, at some point someone's going to think she's the perfect goat to drag to the final 2.

Have we ever seen Julie in glasses before?

• Like 4
1 hour ago, iMonrey said:

Have we ever seen Julie in glasses before?

Not much more than two or three times total, and first time this season - but Julie wears them well.

I figured maybe her contacts decided to  kick up on her a bit….

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

Corey looks like he is dressed in a Harry Styles concert jumpsuit.  Is America a Harry fan? 😄

Sad to see Cam go. He is the only one I still liked. He isn't everyone's cup of tea, but he left with class. 

Edited by Cherry Styles
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, MsMalin said:

Matt has gained a very large amount of weight in a short time. I wonder if its boredom or stress?

He probably does a lot of swimming and running for his exercise. Can't really do either in the house. I know the house has some exercise equipment, but using an exercise bike or running on a treadmill can be really boring, especially when you don't have a TV or something to take your mind off it. 

There's not much to do in the house except talk and eat.

2 hours ago, iMonrey said:

I'm really losing interest.

The stupid multiverse "twists" this season have all been lame and insulted our intelligence.

• Like 5

A four-minute BB.  Love those. [/s]

I enjoyed Cam, too.  He was a shrewd judge of circumstances, a good player, and knew how to keep his mouth shut.  I can't even think which of those remaining stumblebums will be a more qualified winner than Cam.  Jag, I guess.  At least Jag didn't bro-bro all the way to his own demise, as so many have.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, MsMalin said:

My guess is that his primary exercise has always been swimming and he can't do that given the postage stamp pool that's available 3 or 4 days a week.   I also don't see him in the workout room as much as some of the others.    Yesterday when they were getting ready for the Live Show, Matt was complaining about his jeans being too tight.  And when he walked around shirtless he's visibly lost muscle tone.   He plans to continue in competitive swimming but it will take him awhile to get back in shape.  

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
6 hours ago, MsMalin said:

Oh, and no reveal about Cutie and her son. I guess they truly don't want to look to the jurors like they set her up for the win. I do not appreciate that at all.

4 hours ago, iMonrey said:

I'm really losing interest. I ff'd thru to the very end. The only thing I was curious to see is whether Julie would gleefully tell Cameron about the Jared/Cirie connection like she has with all the previous evictees

That would be breaking the basic rules of BB.  Jury members are NEVER given any information about other players by Julie.  That would be out right cheating.

• Like 2

Cam, Cam, Cam….you coulda been a contender, if you had just BD’d Cory, Jag be damned; now look at your ass.

I thought Julie looked cute in her outfit/hair.

Cory – Who is Kevin Cozner (how he pronounced it)?  WTF?  At 21, surely he’s watched at least one of his movies.  He really needs to shave off that mustache, he looks like a little boy playing with an eyelash on his lip.

Am I a meanie for not giving a bluedilly fuck about Matt’s itty-bitty feelings?  Dude, this is a game where people are going to whisper….unless it is being done for cruelty, take it for what it is and have a cup of shuttie stew!  (Okay, maybe shuttie salad, cause the fat man seems to be chasing him right now.)

Camera guys, next time take the camera away from Cirie as she’s getting up….it looked like a Basic Instinct situation, I didn’t need to see her black draws!

• LOL 2
3 hours ago, candall said:

I can't even think which of those remaining stumblebums will be a more qualified winner than Cam.  Jag, I guess.  At least Jag didn't bro-bro all the way to his own demise, as so many have.

Jag seems to be doing well but I've never really warmed up to him because he just doesn't seem to have much of a personality. I kind of feel the same way about Matt. Both seem like perfectly nice people but for whatever reason I've never cared about either of them much.

The stupid multiverse "twists" this season have all been lame and insulted our intelligence.

I noticed they dropped the "nether region" twist pretty quickly. I wonder what happened with that.

Edited by iMonrey
  • Like 2
52 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

I'm pretty sure Cory was wearing the jumpsuit America wore during OTEV competition.

LOL  I don't think ANY woman likes it when her boyfriend can wear her clothes!  I don't see a long-term relationship coming out of this.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Yawnerific garbage.   

I FF'd at least half of the episode, once it was clear Cam was as dead as I predicted, just waiting to get to the HoH comp.  Which didn't exist, so they filled time with bullshit like Kevin Costner (who wouldn't appear on this show even if you dragged him behind a bull) and "wah-wah, people are whispering!!"

Dear Mutt,

You knew what the show was when you signed up for it.  And while being differently-abled can be a challenge, we have seen you use it to your advantage, both by reading lips, and by noticing when Cory was trying to hide his lips.  You don't get to grab the rose and still whine about the thorns.

And then there was f'ng Cirie planning her strategy for next week.  First of all, Cirie has no power, and is being dragged to the end, which doesn't really require "strategy", per se.  Secondly, planning "next week" is relatively silly until the HoH.  Which they could have shown us if they didn't waste this time pushing Cirie's worthless ass.

CIRIE (roughly paraphrased): I'll let them all fight it out while I slide to the end, like I always do.

Dear Worthless,

You have never reached "the end". You never made a Final Tribal on Survivor.  Apparently you recently won a game, but that was a different game with different rules.  It's about as relevant here as if you'd won RuPaul's Drag Race.

Cory looked ridiculous in the onesie with the open buttons.  I guess it is nice to know that he can't blame the weak "mustache" on all his testosterone being busy manufacturing chest hair, but still.

And I recently realized that Cory actually messed up the "Constitution Quiz" Uganda was giving him in bed a few eps back.  Cory said the 27th Amendment gave 18 year olds the vote, but that was the 26th.  (27th says Congress can't give itself a pay raise, they don't take effect until the next Congress.)

Deport him!

Edited by Halting Hex
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3

Interesting point from Chaddha, who was part of the Cookout alliance from #BB23.

Hannah Chaddha

@hannah_chaddha

just got Cam’s exit interview back & i’m kinda shook i find it so interesting how the first juror sets the tone of Jury & their winner pick has gone on to win the game for the last few seasons stay tuned for my thoughts on the RoyalTEA & Secret Alliance!!! #BB25

9:53 AM · Oct 13, 2023

Views

Edited by inandout
  • Like 4
4 hours ago, watch2much said:

when Ryan Lochte was on they had a swim spa for him to keep in shape.  wonder why they haven't done it for Mat

Because Matt doesn't have an agent that made sure it was in his contract for being there ;-)

• Like 6
  • Useful 1

I do find Matt and Jag's relationship fairly endearing. I'm not rooting for them, but I also don't find them offensive.

I almost threw something at the tv for Cam's "That's Shakespeare." Ugh. He's just so condescending. Even if Cory goes next week at Matt and Jag's hand, Cory still made the right move by not trying to save Cam.

• Like 7
22 hours ago, Nashville said:

why the country fuck should Cory suddenly disregard weeks of evidence regarding Cam’s true feelings about him

Wait hold up.  I never heard this expression “why the country fuck”. I love it!  Is it a common expression or did you just come up with it?  I’m a New Yorker I have to figure out how I’m going to slide that into a conversation but I am definitely going to

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
7 hours ago, watch2much said:

when Ryan Lochte was on they had a swim spa for him to keep in shape.  wonder why they haven't done it for Mat

Probably because the spa TPTB acquired for Lochte was a royal pain in the ass; the damn thing didn’t work about 80% of the time.

5 hours ago, Gregg247 said:

LOL  I don't think ANY woman likes it when her boyfriend can wear her clothes!  I don't see a long-term relationship coming out of this.

Did you forget about earlier this season, when Guatemala and Blue had fun pretending Cory was their own personal Ken doll and dressed him up in Blue’s clothes?  I don’t think they’re operating by the same rules you might be expecting….  💃🏻🕺🏻

1 hour ago, Never Again said:

Wait hold up.  I never heard this expression “why the country fuck”. I love it!  Is it a common expression or did you just come up with it?  I’m a New Yorker I have to figure out how I’m going to slide that into a conversation but I am definitely going to

You’ve obviously never been to one of my family get-togethers….

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Halting Hex said:

You don't get to grab the rose and still whine about the thorns.

Except he didn’t really whine. BB made a self-serving video that inadvertently painted him as a whiner. Not the same thing.

5 hours ago, Halting Hex said:

You have never reached "the end". You never made a Final Tribal on Survivor.  Apparently you recently won a game, but that was a different game with different rules.  It's about as relevant here as if you'd won RuPaul's Drag Race.

It was a game that had more in common with BB than Survivor.  So I’d say it’s very relevant. (Although I’d be happy to see any of this year’s contestants— c’mon, Red!— appear on Drag Race.)

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Nashville said:
10 hours ago, Never Again said:

You’ve obviously never been to one of my family get-togethers

WELL, WHY THE COUNTRY FUCK NOT?

(oh this is gonna work out great!!)

• LOL 5
8 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

It was a game that had more in common with BB than Survivor.  So I’d say it’s very relevant. (Although I’d be happy to see any of this year’s contestants— c’mon, Red!— appear on Drag Race.)

This is a genius idea for the makeover episode. This many seasons in, there aren't many "categories" left. Competitive Reality Show folks would be a good one. One year male, one year female, BB, TAR, and Survivor players to choose from. 

• Like 2

My understanding of The Traitors comes solely from their Wikipedia page, but there doesn't appear to be a final vote involved.  So the basic fulcrum for BB/Survivor, where you need to a) win votes and either b) convince people you're not a threat or c) comp your way to the end, is entirely missing.  

(Cirie seems likely to have been great at a), but she could never pull off either b) or c) and thus she never saw Final Tribal.)

AFAICT, Traitors only involves tasks, and convincing people you are part of one group, when you might be part of another.  More like The Mole without needing to do the sabotage.  (Or For Love or Money with more medieval scenery, I suppose.) It doesn't seem to require the skills Cirie failed to show on Survivor.

(I could be entirely wrong, though.  As noted, I haven't seen a single second of The Traitors. So add an appropriate amount of salt.)

And we all know Red would do Drag Race in a heartbeat.

Edited by Halting Hex
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Never Again said:

WELL, WHY THE COUNTRY FUCK NOT?

(oh this is gonna work out great!!)

Granted it doesn’t have quite the musical lilt of “WHAT THE BLUEDILLY FUCK IS GOING ON HERE???”, but it’s still quite serviceable.  😁

• LOL 4
14 hours ago, Never Again said:

If you're in NYC, you'll have plenty of opportunities with all the tourists walking around.

• LOL 4
54 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

If you're in NYC, you'll have plenty of opportunities with all the tourists walking around.

Lol I’m many years old and born, raised, and worked in Manhattan forever (live in suburbs now) and can count on one hand the times I’ve been near tourists!  2x NYE in Times Square, 1x Statue of Liberty, 1x Empire State Building Observation Deck, and once to the tree in Rockefeller Center. Ok I do also go to the museums but that doesn’t have the same vibe.  I know how annoying I can be when I’m traveling so I stay clear

• Like 1

I know this may not be a popular opinion, but i really lied Cam. I don't watch live feeds but was very impressed with his classy exit vs. Izzy and MeMe's unclassy ones. I found his discussion with Julie very classy too. Instead of moaning about being a target all season, and housemates either not wanting to work with him or backdooring him, he blamed himself for the mistakes he made.

I think the vitriol from the housemates was because Cameron was a great competitor. Compare his game play to Ciri, Blue, Cory America and Bowie Jane's non game play. With Cameron gone, my choice for winner is Jag but wouldn't it be Karmic for Ciri to win then let the houseguests know she lied to them all season?

• Like 5
On 10/13/2023 at 1:29 PM, watch2much said:

If I remember correctly, Lochte had competitions coming up in the near future, so it was more important for him to keep in shape, whereas Matt clearly has been able to take 100 days off. 

I believe the backyard layout was different for Celebrity BB as well, where a small segment was dedicated to a seating area and the above-ground hot tub/swim spa. The rest of the backyard was used for the competitions,  which were held more frequently during the 3 weeks. So, it was easier for that season to have a swim spa that didn't need to move around constantly compared with how a regular season uses the full backyard for both functions (comps and relaxation).

• Like 3