Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E11: The Case of the Missing Phone

• Start Topic

Ubah taking Erin's sunglasses and fighting with her was the worse thing it ever happened in Erin's life? She must have had a charmed life. And I don’t believe her.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 16
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Ubah taking Erin's sunglasses and fighting with her was the worse thing it ever happened in Erin's life? She must have had a charmed life. And I don’t believe her.

What? You don't believe the person who got on the phone and relayed a version of the story where she gave Ubah the phone back within 2 minutes when there's video evidence of that not being the case?

Love that Erin left in a huff after Ubah revealed something Erin said about one of the others in private after the whole drama Erin made about Jenna flying down on her own. She is a textbook example of someone who can dish it out but can't take it.

• Like 17
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4

Just tuning in, but had horrible flashbacks to a trip to the DR where “Mamajuana” was THE drink. We had no idea it was a shot…ordered it as soon as we got to our resort. Most disgusting drink I’ve ever had. Erin or whomever said it was good, no girl. 🫢🤣

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

I really hope that at some point (edited out, of course) Erin DID point out to Ubah that if she was SO worried about her phone why did she forget it in the car?  (And don’t get me started about how she did it, again, the next day.). Take better care of your precious, Ubah!

That was exhausting and stupid to watch.  I don’t know how Jenna made it through that day without drinking.

• Like 17
  • Applause 7

I can’t believe they made this an hour and 15 minute episode of you took my phone/you snatched my sunglasses. The even more ridiculous part is it seems like they were fighting for a good 8-12 hours straight and this was edited down to a longer version of the show. Shuuuut uuuuuuup! Gawd! An extended version should be reserved for arrest warrants being issued and the like. Bickering like 5-year-olds ain’t it.

• Like 18
  • Applause 5
39 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

So disappointing that this devolved into stupid arguments about nothing, this is not entertainment 

Yes.  It was exhausting; I got tired of trying to follow the arguments.

• Like 13
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, QQQQ said:

I can't believe Erin is the youngest cast member this season (looks-wise). I honestly think she and Jenna look like contemporaries. 

That talking head with the silver shirt is horrid. The hair and makeup aged her 20 years. She should hop on over to the OC. 

31 minutes ago, escape said:

Everything about Erin tells me she isn't used to people standing up to her.  She is that ultimate Mean Girl clique.   And I'm sure she took Ubah's easy-going personality - as someone she could take advantage of.  WRONG.  Erin thinks herself as the star of the show.  But she is boring, humorless, void of personality.  There are lots of HWs that could take her down - and then some.

Oh how I’d love for her to spend an afternoon with Ramona. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

These women just make me TIRED.  Here they are on a beautiful island, in a gorgeous villa, and all they do is argue with each other and ruin every single dinner.  This was FOUR DAYS LONG!!!!

Lort.  I'd have just stayed at the villa and gone snorkeling or something.

• Like 19

The Jenna love you all have is baffling to me.. she really does have people fooled with that awkward act of hers.  At least Jessel, Erin, Ubah, Sai, and even Brynn are honest about their negative points.. unlike Jenna pretending to be all sweet and awkward.   

Jenna needs to be a one and done 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

And it goes on an on and on. These are some bitchy women, horible nasty women.  

The only one who is likable is Jenna. She is also the only one acting like an adult. The rest seem to be stuck in middle school.

I’m starting not to believe her meekness.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

When Ubah tries to limbo, Erin says, “I hope she falls.”

And she’s pissed off because the rest of them are hanging out with Ubsh and not sulking with her. I screamed at the tv “maybe because they’re all really chill, unlike yourself!”

• Like 5
  • LOL 7

Most of this was  soooo boring. I wouldn't  like anyone  taking my sunglasses off, but it wasn't  the worst  thing to happen. Plus, the phone  is so important,  Ubah leaves it another  vehicle. They all argue,  then  say I love you. Wash, rinse repeat. It's a sad collection  of women. Brynn needs to stop acting  like she 16, I don't  mind Sai in small doses. Thumbs down on NY.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

I regret saying that I wanted to see more of Ubah. What a turd she turned out to be. An aggressive angry and mean woman. 
Oh my god, make Brynn stop with the childhood trauma . Now she’s saying her gross flirting is because of her mimi? Shut up!

• Like 18
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 1

Only made it to the 30 minute mark because I could tell it would be just more of the same.

Ubah, get over yourself.  I didn't like the "you white people" comment.  That reversed would have caused a furor.    Erin, lighten up a bit.  Brynn, shuddup.   I still like Jenna.  

Maybe you can't mix so many personalities with such different backgrounds without a mess ensuing.  

• Like 11
  • Useful 1
27 minutes ago, bosawks said:

"My phone is my life line to humanity, without it I cease to be, it is everything to me.   Hey, anyone see my phone?"

C'mon, Ubah, don't make me be on Erin's side even a little bit.

Perfection!

Also, Ubah said she doesn’t have a husband (to put lotion on her back)—and I don’t think we’ve seen/heard of any children. So who is this “family” that might be contacting her in the middle of the night? Granted, maybe she has elderly parents she’s responsible for or something. But it was just odd that she was making such a big deal about her lifeline to her family that requires her to be on 24/7 call because they are worried about her. It sounds like as a 40-something women she has to “check in” with her extended family at all hours of the night? Even if it’s a time zone difference, are they really calling her at 3 am her time to be like—just checking you’re still alive, Ubah?!

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1

I love you!

you’re a liar!

I love you so much!

you talk shit about everyone!

Listen, I love you so much!

you don’t own up to anything! You’re such a liar!

you’re my best friend!

you lie about everything! Don’t tell me what to do! 

tears, hugs. More I love yous. 

what the hell!? Lmao I hope only olds who know better watch these shows, so the youngs don’t think this is what friendship really looks like.

stupidest Housewives fight ever.

• Like 12
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, JenE4 said:

So who is this “family” that might be contacting her in the middle of the night? Granted, maybe she has elderly parents she’s responsible for or something. But it was just odd that she was making such a big deal about her lifeline to her family that requires her to be on 24/7 call because they are worried about her. It sounds like as a 40-something women she has to “check in” with her extended family at all hours of the night? Even if it’s a time zone difference, are they really calling her at 3 am her time to be like—just checking you’re still alive, Ubah?!

Her family in Africa. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Also, Ubah said she doesn’t have a husband (to put lotion on her back)—and I don’t think we’ve seen/heard of any children. So who is this “family” that might be contacting her in the middle of the night? Granted, maybe she has elderly parents she’s responsible for or something. But it was just odd that she was making such a big deal about her lifeline to her family that requires her to be on 24/7 call because they are worried about her. It sounds like as a 40-something women she has to “check in” with her extended family at all hours of the night? Even if it’s a time zone difference, are they really calling her at 3 am her time to be like—just checking you’re still alive, Ubah?!

I am not Somali like Ubah, but I have friends and coworkers who are and they are very close with their extended families/clans. I'm sure they do check in with each other that often.

• Like 7
  • Useful 6

At some point Ubah says, as a single girl, I check in in the morning and I check in at night...referring to her using her phone to contact family.

I was half watching/listening and instead of "check in" I heard "chicken". I thought Ubah sure eats a lot of chicken....then I laughed when I realized i misheard...this was my only laugh for the episode.

giphy.gif

Thank goodness this was the last day of Anguilla..I have been praying for Pirates and Ramona with her swim noodles the last few weeks...to no avail.

PS: Erin, you did not have the phone for only 45 minutes...They were searching at night, everybody was in bed

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
16 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

The Jenna love you all have is baffling to me.. she really does have people fooled with that awkward act of hers.  At least Jessel, Erin, Ubah, Sai, and even Brynn are honest about their negative points.. unlike Jenna pretending to be all sweet and awkward.   

Jenna needs to be a one and done 

I agree. I mean I don't actually dislike her that much but she definitely doesn't get the "God all the ladies suck EXCEPT for Jenna" thumbs up from me.

She gets side eye too. Look, I get insecurities and lifelong hang ups and stuff like that especially with some of the physical details she' s dealt with but what bugs about Jenna is that she plays up the whole "ugly duckling" self deprecating angle a little too much for my taste. Give it a rest honey. Not completely buying it because there's gotta be some spice, some self appreciation and some lime light chasing in your bones that has you join a show like this. Quit it already. Touching on things and/or pointing out these details to explain certain tendencies you have, okay fine but continuing to fall back HARD on this "who me? Why I would never" schtick she pulls with the ladies is a bit much.

She also has this whole "huh, what? I never would have guessed it would be an issue..." childishness that has gotten annoying as well. She doesn't seem to be straight forward about things which I find odd considering she's such a successful woman in such a fast paced, hard edged city. Stop with the baby talk, and cringy scared little girl body language. It's time to speak up clearly and say shit with your chest. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

How do you come back from the vicious fight Erin and Ubah had to tell each other "I love you". Stop the bullshit, girlies. 

I think Brynn is disgusting. Her constand sex kitten laughing is so annoying. She was on wWHL last night and all she did was laugh after every stupid thing she said, make stupid sex innuendo's and flirt with Any and the guest. Andy loves her, though. 

• Like 13
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1