Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E10: Naughty-ical by Nature

• Start Topic

What is Erin’s problem?  She is a nasty piece of work.  She pretends to love Jenna, then talks behind her back.  What a Bitch.  Jenna is the sweetest, nicest in the whole group.  I’m sure this group was thrown together to make the show.  They all have no humor, except to rag on one another.  A real disgusting group.  Hope it doesn’t come back.

• Like 19
  • Fire 1
  • Love 1

Erin is such a phony.  She tells someone “I love you so much”, hugs them, then stabs them in the back the next morning to the others.  Bet Jenna hates filming with them .. thus the flying solo coming down.  What a boring bunch.     Good  … Jessel told Erin off.  About time.

Edited by kristen111
  • Like 15

I’m so bored. Think it’s time to dump this one. Brynn’s shtick is exhausting at this point. Erin is humorless and sour. The rest, too aware of being on a show.  Nothing feels authentic which makes it difficult to suspend the necessary level of disbelief required to enjoy these shows. 

Edited by Pi237
  • Like 17
  • Applause 3

I do like that we see these women having light hearted fun and the drama is petty - that was the original dynamic that made this show so successful in the first few years when things were allowed to develop organically without producer manipulation-

While I appreciate that, as an audience we need to be able to connect to the cast.  The only one I am more into get to know more about is Jenna and the others seem to really hard to relate to.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

Erin: "I'm chill."

I'm 💀

And now she's going to claim in her confessional that she's "intimidated" and "scared" of Ubah? Interesting given that in the group footage she started the fight by trying to lay down the law with her by telling her not to say her name when she's not around. Didn't seem very scared or intimidated in the moment.

• Like 15
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
37 minutes ago, Pi237 said:

I’m so bored. Think it’s time to dump this one. Brynn’s shtick is exhausting at this point. Erin is humorless and sour. The rest, too aware of being on a show.  Nothing feels authentic which makes it difficult to suspend the necessary level of disbelief required to enjoy these shows. 

Very well put.  ITA.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
45 minutes ago, Pi237 said:

I was actually watching and looked at my watch because I thought “damn it’s been forever it’s got to be over now”, and it was only 40 minutes in. 

This show is for the birds and needs to go the way of Miami and let the Peacock have it. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 1

I binged on “Ultimate Girls Trip” with the original cast this weekend.  I laughed the whole time.  Sonja, Ramona, the Countless, etc had me in stitches.  So organic.  This bunch just doesn’t have it and never will.  I only watch as there’s nothing else   Hope they don’t come back.  How are the numbers?  That’s the tell all.  Brynn’s fluttering around like a teenager is getting tiresome.  It’s not cute anymore.  I also hate that Jenna has to always explain herself.

Edited by kristen111
  • Like 11
  • Love 1

The key to these shows is it has to be believable that the women all want to maintain their standing within this social circle-not that all the women are friends or love spending time together, just that they want to be part of this group so they interact and engage with each other.

I don't believe that any of these people care about this social circle.  I think they want to be around Jenna because she's famous.  The rest of them I just don't believe they would have anything to do with each other outside the show.

They should build a show around Jenna and Ubah and fill out the cast with other fashion people, like the lady who was going through Jenna's closet with her.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

I guess Brynn's sex kitten routine is supposed to substitute as a charming personality? Perhaps for someone who is interested in having sex with her? I just find her annoying.

Am I the only one who doesn't find Ubah's quirkiness interesting? What does she actually bring to the table outside of her looks? 

I didn't mind Sai this episode for some reason. She can be blunt and abrasive, self-involved, but it's working in a "Housewife" sense.

Jessel has her head too far up her own backside.

Erin is 100%, jumping in with both feet to be a full fledged "Housewife".  She doesn't really bother me.

Jenna...I don't know, I'm starting to wonder how legit persona is.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 3

Agree with just about everyone above.  Can't get invested in this cast.  I do like Erin and Jenna but the others give me nothing.  Ubah has gorgeous clothes and looks great in them, but I'm not getting anything else.  Brynn is trying way too hard. She isn't as all that as she seems to think.   Sai and Jessel are OK, but just that.  No one has the oomph factor.  

• Like 7

Sai (sigh) kept yelling “you’re not getting it” to Jessel.

What, exactly, is Jessel getting about her OWN life …

Everyone has challenges (being the child of immigrants happens to be one). Sigh has appointed herself the arbiter of what constitutes a challenge and God forbid you don’t get that, you’ll be subjected to endless hand clapping until you do,  

In a universe where Erin exists why is Sigh in the running to be the worst?!?

BTW Erin, you did not “go back and get Ubah’s glasses” that she forgot, they were handed to you!

Edited by escatefromny
  • Like 6

Uba was being camera dramatic about the phone. I couldn’t take her seriously. 

Even though Jessel is out of touch on what it means to have ‘nothing’ they were being ridiculous about her story not being sad enough. If you dig yourself out of poverty, that’s awesome. But it doesn’t make you morally superior to someone who had parents that could financially help you. Aren’t they all doing that now with their own kids? Giving them all they can with their new money? 

• Like 12
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

The women tell Brynn to knock off the dirty talk because it was not appropriate for that restuarant so she decides to make everyone tell their most embarrassing stories...still not appropriate for restaurant talk, tampons and sharting, ugh.

None of those women want to hear success stories about each other, they want to hear how horrible things were, abject poverty, starvation, homeless/toothless stories from their youths and how they climbed the social ladder to be the person they are now...nobody wants to hear that they had parents that loved and nurtured them, helped them financially, gave them a couch when they moved to NYC...what is the crime with having help from your parents?

I hate when someone pushes another into a pool, it's low hanging fruit. Ubah hangs on people in an awkward way, she reminds me of Julia of Miami in a way with her awkwardness.

Brynn flirting with Jenna just makes me think she has run out of wealthy men in NY as possible husband material, it seems desperation is giving her a reason to flirt with women, lol. 

Erin will not be happy until she makes everyone cry about their lives, I would never give her satisfaction to see me cry only for her to tell me I am lying about my life.

Ubah has to call her family (thousands of miles away) each day to tell them she is okay? She is in the lap of luxury, being filmed, she is fine, surely she told them she was going on a HW trip.

Some of the women keep saying they want to film content, it looks like the most boring content, they have followers?

• Like 11
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Steph J said:

I'm sorry for Jenna and Ubah that they aren't on vacation with some better people.

They really do seem like the only ones whose happiness doesn't depend on the unhappiness of others.

• Like 20
7 hours ago, ichbin said:

Am I the only one who doesn't find Ubah's quirkiness interesting? What does she actually bring to the table outside of her looks? 

Nope, I'm with you. Ubah annoys me. Her reactions are out of proportion to the situation. First with the breakfast, now with the prank. She left her phone in the taxi, Erin grabbed it for her. She didn't steal & hide it. When Ubah realized it was missing & Jessel texted the group, Erin acknowledged she had it. No need to get so angry about it.

To me, Ubah seems like someone who doesn't hold herself to the same standards she holds everyone else to. She can prank Erin & it's all fun but when the tables are turned, she got unnecessarily vicious.

Brynn's constant overly aggressive flirting is exhaustingly boring. We get it, you're sexy and on the prowl. Enough.

• Like 19

Erin .."I'm chill" lets rollback the tape on how NOT chill you are lady ... seriously

I understand both sides to this fight I do but when you saw she was getting upset you should have just apologized and moved on not double down on IT was payback .....

Brynn will flirt with anything with a pulse its a trait that is gonna get annoying fast (it wasnt cute when Sonja did it and its kinda getting annoying that brynn is)

• Like 18
  • Applause 2

Bryan actually has a good sense of humor. And a little of her cutesy sex kitten stuff would be fine, but she's making it her Whole personality on this show. The only other glimpse we got of who she actually is, was the child abuse stuff which-sorry-I don't watch tv for because its a major downer.  And her pushing so hard on Jenna makes me Really uncomfortable. She's doing it because she likes to make people squirm. Not cute. But I still like Brynn. I think there's a cool chick behind all that try hard sex talk.....Or maybe not.

Still would kill for Erin's body.. Except I like to eat food. 

• Like 11

Poor, poor Erin. How did she ever survive the embarrassment of her child crying on an airplane?

Pushing someone into a pool is never, ever okay. It pisses me off when little kids do it and bores the crap out of me when I waste an hour of my life watching supposedly grown women do this as supposed entertainment. Erin sucks. Sai sucks. Ubah was annoying. 

• Like 13
  • LOL 2
24 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

Yeah, Erin would have totally thought it was a funny, funny joke if someone took her phone.  She has shown herself to have such a great sense of humor.

She's just so chill!

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

The problem with the prank was, pushing someone in a pool is not a prank, it seems mean spirited especially since all the HW's do hair and makeup, getting thrown in a pool ruins it all and chlorine is not great for some fabrics so I think it is a micro aggressive act.  

Wanting to get back at Ubah would have to be a bolder, meaner act and then the vicious circle begins...Ubah should not be surprised of anything Erin would retaliate with since Ubah started it.

Jenna is getting pseudo romanced by Brynn but is smart enough to know Brynn sees dollar signs and camera time, Jenna is being nice to her instead of shutting that down. 

It sort of felt like Erin was trying create a HW version of Queen for a Day, asking about all the hardships the others have had to endure, pitting sob story against sob story.

Will Jenna fly back with the other HW's in coach!? 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

I don't like Brynn flirting with Jenna, its so cringy. I think that Jenna is only taking it because she doesn't like causing a scene about it. Jenna is being harassed in the workplace and its not ok.  

Erin needs to learn the definition of the words "prank" and "chill"

They were flashbacking to a dinner (not the one where they're in the sand on the beach) and other one where they're at a proper table and maybe under an underhang.  I feel its on this trip - me and the 22 yo daughter both to not remember this dinner.  We even switched from live tv on bravo to the peacock app, ff'd through that last episode and we couldn't find it.  

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, TV Diva Queen said:

They were flashbacking to a dinner (not the one where they're in the sand on the beach) and other one where they're at a proper table and maybe under an underhang.  I feel its on this trip - me and the 22 yo daughter both to not remember this dinner.  We even switched from live tv on bravo to the peacock app, ff'd through that last episode and we couldn't find it.  

Same - we went from Brynn telling Sai and Erin she was skipping dinner to the next morning.  I kept thinking I had missed something, but then they started showing it in flashback.  It must have been a REALLY BORING dinner if they didn't even bother to cobble a story about it together.  Just create a Jessel pile on by showing flashbacks.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

These women are insufferable. 

Erin stop trying to be a funny prankster. You are not. Your most embarrassing (non) moment was proof of that. 

Brynn stop with the outspoken sex kitten flirting. It's gross.  Most of the guys you flirt with are not flirting back. Now she's starting in on Jenna. Grow up. 

Sai yelling at Jessel on the boat. Cringey AF. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Like 8
  • Applause 3
49 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

Same - we went from Brynn telling Sai and Erin she was skipping dinner to the next morning.  I kept thinking I had missed something, but then they started showing it in flashback.  It must have been a REALLY BORING dinner if they didn't even bother to cobble a story about it together.  Just create a Jessel pile on by showing flashbacks.

thank you for validating my sanity.  LOL.  

• Like 1

This is the biggest group of boring and unlikable women I've seen in a long while.

Speaking of unlikable - WHAT IS UP WITH ALL OF THE ADS ON PRIMETIMER? I can barely read this site anymore.

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 11
26 minutes ago, Ss55 said:

This is the biggest group of boring and unlikable women I've seen in a long while.

Speaking of unlikable - WHAT IS UP WITH ALL OF THE ADS ON PRIMETIMER? I can barely read this site anymore.

Just for Primetimer, I switched to DuckDuckGo.  Much better.  The ads on Safari were terrible and I couldn’t get the pages to load fast enough.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 4
  • Love 2

As I think someone upthread mentioned, this show is so boring it seems like I am watching it for twice as long as I actually am. What a snooze. I can't even watch it for the fabulous clothes, as I rarely see any.

The outfits worn by Jessel and Sai early in the epi were so fugly, fugly is too nice of a word to use.  Jessel's I couldn't even describe, it was so bad. Influencer Sai wore a cover up that looked like someone decided to get rid of their bits and pieces of yarn by blindly crocheting them together. I have never watched an episode of What Not to Wear, but when I see Sai that is more often than not the phrase that comes to mind. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

This cast is more like a boy band than a housewives cast

• The "young" one - Brynn 
  • The "responsible" one - Jenna 
  • The "bad boy" - Erin 
  • The "bratty mischievous" one - Sai 
  • The "serious smart" one - Jessel
  • The "hot" one - Ubah

I will say that I don't know any other housewife cast that will appear on camera makeup free and travel without a glam entourage. I can appreciate that realness factor.

• Like 10
  • Applause 2

Biggest laugh of this new cast is Erin saying, what if I was someone who didn’t like being thrown into the pool? “I happened to be fine with it because I am chill.”  Gurl, you’ve got as much “chill” as the Heat Miser.

Angry The Year Without A Santa Claus GIF by filmeditor

These people are insufferable. All of them are so over-the-top—Erin and Sai deciding to be the “story police” like they’re Maury f’ing Povich. (How is there not a gif of Maury saying, “And the lie detector says…that is a lie!”) Brynn being overtly sexual at all times and toward every person (or straw) that crosses her path. No wonder why she doesn’t recall flirting with Erin’s husband—it’s like breathing for her.

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 6
  • LOL 5

Lolololol.  You know how boring this new cast is?  Soooo boring that i very nearly made it through this whole message thread before i realized I haven't yet watched this episode. ;) 

Brynn was an inappropriate flirt.  Jessel is as interesting as paint drying.  Ubah meh...but she looks good.  Erin's annoyed at someone. Sai is a victim.  Jenna seems kinda interesting.

Same ol' same ol'.  Could be any episode.

Then someone got pushed in a pool? Wait? When? Damn, I guess i gaven't even seen this episode.

Yawn.

• LOL 7