Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Shannon really did look like Jennifer Coolidge on the moped (FWIW, I think JC is beautiful).

I wish Emily hadn't lost weight because I love how she's so confident and body positive in what she wears and how she acts.

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Tamra continues to astound with her seemingly endless levels of utter assholery. 

Heather called it  "I don't understand what the end game is but this doesn't feel like friendship"

Why would anyone tell her anything ever? Look what she happily does to her "friend".

Can't wait for the inevitable Tamra/Teddi breakup. 

Edited by snarts
Game not fame
  • Like 23

It's an insult to viewers that Shannon, Tamra, Vicki actually think anyone cares about Tres Amigas.  Everyone knows it's a fake "friendship". 

BRAVO's attempt to boost ratings by forcing Toxic Tamra on viewers - has failed miserably.  Ratings are worse than last season.  Of course, watch her complain and blame it on everyone else. That's what she does best.

Edited by escape
  • Like 13
  • Applause 6
  • Love 3
25 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

I don’t know what it is about Jenn or if Tamra never got over what she thought was the dig at her gym closing but she won’t let it go and the fake label stuff was really not necessary.  And Vicki lives up to vile and icky next week telling Jenn she needed to make her marriage work.  Why wouldn’t that apply to Tamra and Simon or Don or whoever Vicki’s baby daddies are?

Especially with Vicki's ex-husbands. She doesn't (didn't) follow her own advice- shocker! The hypocrisy.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 8
  • Applause 3
55 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

They all know that Tamra is stirring and just don’t want to call her out right.  RIGHT?

I don’t get it. Tamra does this with Everyone. And they all keep coming back for more. It Has to be because they know she’s ratings gold. Otherwise, wouldn’t they all compare notes and see what the common denominator is and ghost her vile ass?

• Like 4

When Ryan does cheat on Jenn, cuz Let’s face it, he will, she better not go running to Tamra saying, you were right! I should’ve listened to you!’ Because this is Not how you help a friend in that situation.  Telling her she ruined her family on tv. Belittling her over and over again because you don’t want her to get hurt!? And they all just whispered a few things to Tamra. Why didn’t someone yell at her to STFU you evil bitch?  I don’t get it. 

• Like 20

I’m so torn because yes, Tamra is being very shitty to Jen.  But, I agree with Gina, that Jen just doesn’t respond.  Plus Ryan seems very much to be a creepy asshole.  Plus Jen and him were selling those dic jpic hats, so that’s kind of gross.  To sum it up, they’re all pretty gross. 

• Like 11
  • LOL 2
10 minutes ago, Tiggertoo said:

I’m so torn because yes, Tamra is being very shitty to Jen.  But, I agree with Gina, that Jen just doesn’t respond.  Plus Ryan seems very much to be a creepy asshole.  Plus Jen and him were selling those dic jpic hats, so that’s kind of gross.  To sum it up, they’re all pretty gross. 

Ya, what Tamra did was shitty, but we are 14 episodes in and Jenn is still sticking to the "we were on a break" line. Even though when Tamra brought up that Ryan was with Jenn at a concert and texting his side piece that he wanted her in his bed, they were obviously not on a break. And Jenn in her TH declares that it is Ryan's job to own up to his behavior, not hers? Own up to who? The viewers? 

I totally agree that her behavior with Ryan with the dick pic pictures and hats is gross. And also the she moved the dick into her home with her 5 kids. So Tamra might be crossing the line, but she isn't wrong.

I loved Emily calling Heather out on referring to her as a character that is big and hairy. No one is fooled by you, Heather.

I did enjoy the activities that the gang participated in, and loved the man bod bathing suits. I always enjoy seeing what the ladies are wearing on vacay. Loved Heather's dress at dinner, and also Shannon's coverup when they went ATVing and to the swimming hole. I was wondering how I could find out where she purchased it,  then realized that I have one very similar - lol. 

After the fresh hell that is the new cast of RHoNY, I really enjoyed this episode if only because most of these ladies have a history. There always has to be drama at some point, but I still enjoyed the epi. Mostly because RHoNY's offering this week put me to sleep. 

• Like 10

I think Heather might have some eating disorder or be manic. She is doing way too much, is looking very unhealthy. She has made a lot of diet toxic comments in the past, like saying that their pizza oven she only allows herself to use once a year. I think starving herself gives her the adrenaline she needs to keep up a storyline. But Heather always not eating and making excuses to not eat, while being extremely underweight and pale and unhappy is not a good image to put forward. So not seeing her as the next Ophrah who embraced her flaws and was vulnerable. That's why people loved her. She got deep and was authentic.

Heather-- I hate everyone. Now I'm going to give them presents. (WEIRD). She totally only relates to people by buying them things. I am really happy she is not my mother. What an asshole. She is so emotionally unavailable I feel sad for her family. 

Jenn is very weird looking. And her personality is strange. Does she always talk in a sing song voice? Always? Just odd.

I love Taylor hanging out. She knows she is better than this drama, so she pretends to listen and eat all the free food, and get some screen time while also getting free travel.  I want HER job. 

Why does Gina and Emily not realize that Heather looks down on them and they are not friends. Heather tolerates them for the show, that's it. 

• Like 13
3 hours ago, For Cereals said:

I don’t know what it is about Jenn or if Tamra never got over what she thought was the dig at her gym closing but she won’t let it go and the fake label stuff was really not necessary.

Tamra's friendship with Jenn is like an abusive partner who verbally abuses you and then tells you they love you in the same breath.  If I was Jenn I would have thrown a drink in Tamra's face and served her with a cist and deceased letter.  🤣 Tamra is so nasty and just plain vile.  She makes Brandi Glanville look like Mother Teresa.  Why Shannon is so intent on being friends with Tamra or Vicki is beyond me.  No self esteem I guess. 

Edited by swankie
Spelling
  • Like 13
  • Applause 7

I don't think  I've loathed Tamra more than this  episode. Jenn owes them nothing,  not a tear, no yelling, if she goes quiet, that's up to her. I hated Vicki going on about Jenns relationship,  when she didn't   even know Ryan's name. For whatever  reason,  Tamra seems jealous  of Jenn imho. But I wish she'd  shut the F up!

Shannon  was trying to tell Tamra and Vicki  that was enough, and Heather was right. I've always  loved Emily's curvaceous  body, plus she's not ashamed  to have fun in it.  I know Shannon hates  putting  weight on,  when you've  been thin, and you put on 30 pounds, you hate yourself,  it's hard to accept. Tamra lay off Jenn's fake purses, a good friend  wouldn't  care,  you b***h

• Like 13
  • Applause 9
  • Love 2

Tamra making fun of Jenns knockoffs in that ugly blue cutout dress was funny. I laughed when she was asked about it. Something can cost $900 and still be ugly.

Sadly I do agree with Tamra regarding her breaking up her family for a gross disgusting dick pic taking man. Jenn seems pathetic and stupid. That doesn’t justify Tamra berating her. Tamras not coming from a good place. She’s being her nasty self.

Vicky looks terrible and adds nothing to the show. Her family van days are long over.

I also admired Emily’s confidence vs Shannon getting emotional over wearing a bathing suit. 

• Like 17

Emily's confidence and willingness to participate in the physical shenanigans on this show has always made me admire her. loved how she dived right in! However, sadly, she has succumbed to the pressure and lost  lot of weight, seems to have changed her face too from what I've seen of her recently. I get it though. I'd give anything to be thin and stay thin. Its not easy being the big girl. Plus, the rest of them are Stick thin, so even a skinnier person would feel huge next to them.

Tamra is right that Ryan's a cheating slime, but Jenn has shown-and said-over and over, she knows and doesn't care. She's staying with him. So, its time to shut up about it. And I don't believe for a second that Tara's only humiliating Jenn because she cares about her getting hurt.  Tamra seems to hate Jenn.

Edited by Pi237
  • Like 15

That Tamra dared to mention Jenn's family was absolutely astounding to me. I wish Jenn had responded by asking Tamra about her relationship with her kids! Oh, and also why dating a player is so much worse than marrying a closeted gay man. 

Tamra pretends to be Jenn's friend and says that she's only calling these things out because she's concerned about her, which I guess is why she also included the dig about the fake Fendi. Such a good friend that one. 

Love that she's getting all the hate on social media and that the ratings continue to slide. Fire her again, Bravo.

• Like 18
  • Applause 3

Vicki is so obnoxious and its crystal clear she is gunning for her spot back on this show ... a 60+ year old woman screaming whoop it up over and over and calling everyone boring while double fisting shots isnt cute and funny (its not cute and funny when 20yo's do it) its just kinda sad

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 16
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 7

Tamrat finally pushed Jenn to tears. Milestone reached! That coaching of icky to get the ball rolling really paid off. 

Ugh! The old, we broke up and now I'm gonna hit him where it hurts and tell everyone he's got a tiny dick (true or not). Next week, icky will say he's a lousy lay and she faked every climax.

Shannon's disdain for her body isn't new. After seeing this average sized woman miserably stuffed into 4 pairs of Spanx, I believe she may body dismorfia. John's comments are soooo damaging!

It's nice to bring your friends a gift. Doing it on every trip feels like an attention grab. Look at me...I'm so generous and thoughtful!

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Vicki is so obnoxious and its crystal clear she is gunning for her spot back on this show ... a 60+ year old woman screaming whoop it up over and over and calling everyone boring while double fisting shots isnt cute and funny (its not cute and funny when 20yo's do it) its just kinda sad

I don't think being 60 makes it sad as sticking to the same behavior for 20 years.  Crashing Michael's college party and doing keg stands at 45 was just as cringey.  It's long past time for Vicki  to get a new act.   This woman has a successful business, grandkids, and a relationship;  so watching her be so desperate to get back on this shitshow is pathetic. 

• Like 15
  • Applause 3

Jenn looked horrible (her fillers) when FaceTiming Ryan in the bathroom.

Tamra's chest skin looked horrible, as well at breakfast before going to the cenote.

Jenn is an idiot. Ryan cheated on her not only once when on a break, but I don't doubt for a year when they were together. Why is she with him? Is it for a story line? 

How many times Emily is going to say she is sorry to Heather, and then say she will do something hurtful again (she did in a confessional)? 

Although I've seen the scene with Vicki coming to the hotel in Mexico screeching several times before in previews, it still scared me yesterday... 

Tres abuelas!

Shannon never had so much plastic surgery, even at the end of her relationship with David, than when with John. She told Heather/Emily John calls her fat, and unattractive. 

3 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

I don't think being 60 makes it sad as sticking to the same behavior for 20 years.  Crashing Michael's college party and doing keg stands at 45 was just as cringey.  It's long past time for Vicki  to get a new act.   This woman has a successful business, grandkids, and a relationship;  so watching her be so desperate to get back on this shitshow is pathetic. 

She cannot live without the fame (or more like the infamy in her case). 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Tiggertoo said:

I’m so torn because yes, Tamra is being very shitty to Jen.  But, I agree with Gina, that Jen just doesn’t respond.

Not responding worked very well for Heather. When the girls were trying to start shit with Heather about the rumors of Terry cheating, all Heather did was shrug her shoulders and calmly said Really? Oh, well. Not a word heard about it since. Not one single word.  Mission accomplished! Kudo's to fancy pants for immediately shutting that shit down. 

• Like 14
17 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

After the fresh hell that is the new cast of RHoNY, I really enjoyed this episode if only because most of these ladies have a history. There always has to be drama at some point, but I still enjoyed the epi. Mostly because RHoNY's offering this week put me to sleep. 

This show, even after 17 seasons is still better than the current reboot of the Real Housewives of New York.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 8
  • Useful 1
19 hours ago, Pi237 said:

I don’t get it. Tamra does this with Everyone. And they all keep coming back for more. It Has to be because they know she’s ratings gold. Otherwise, wouldn’t they all compare notes and see what the common denominator is and ghost her vile ass?

Although it’s why I’m sure they brought her back, she has not proven to be the ratings gold that one might think. The following is from Wikipedia.

IMG_3365.jpeg

IMG_3366.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
28 minutes ago, Mar said:

Although it’s why I’m sure they brought her back, she has not proven to be the ratings gold that one might think. The following is from Wikipedia.

IMG_3365.jpeg

IMG_3366.jpeg

I wouldn't compare the show to the ones from 2006, and a few years after. There were still few cable channels back then, and no streaming services. Very few reality shows, as well. There is huge competition right now. The Real Housewives of Atlanta, Bravo's most popular show doesn't do well either. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 4
8 hours ago, J80134 said:

It's nice to bring your friends a gift. Doing it on every trip feels like an attention grab. Look at me...I'm so generous and thoughtful!

Tiny voice... I do this on trips with my girlfriends.  Several of us bring something to share. But then I am generous and thoughtful.  😉

During the Snuffleupagus conversation, when Taylor was explaining about who he is and swinging her arm like an elephant trunk, did anyone else hear that production added in an elephant sound?  I had to rewind to make sure I really heard it. Speaking of Taylor, I don't mind her on the show.  She's doing her "friend of" duties quite well I think.  

Now... I have to admit to maybe not being so thoughtful after all because I THOUGHT it would be good to have Tamra back on the show.  WRONG! 

• Like 9
7 hours ago, ZettaK said:

How many times Emily is going to say she is sorry to Heather, and then say she will do something hurtful again (she did in a confessional)?

I liked the montage of Emily apologizing to Heather over and over. 

2 hours ago, eclectcmoi said:

Speaking of Taylor, I don't mind her on the show.  She's doing her "friend of" duties quite well I think.  

I agree.  She even made me laugh last night with her line, "I thought my hair was on fire, or whoevers hair this is."  😄 However, every time she appears on camera I'm always like, "Oh yeah, Taylor is on this trip/show/etc."

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Like 6

I did enjoy the water aerobics

Gina said something like "Apparently Gemenez thought he was training us for the Olympics"

Emily says, if he wants me to continue I'm gonna need something to drink and a croissant

Even Tamra says...this is too much

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
12 hours ago, J80134 said:

It's a tax write off for her.  You notice she's very deliberate about showing things and talking on camera about how much things cost. Remember that one season where she made a point on camera to say the party cost 30K? 

But she really isn't driving any income so she is really just trying to find her worth to Terri by finding her own investments and ways of maximizing his money. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Like 3
  • Useful 2

Heather, if you weren’t so damn full of yourself all the time, you most likely wouldn’t be having these issues with everybody else. (👋👋👋👋👋👋 for emphasis.) Caught Terry’s comment at the end of the last episode about “f—- everybody else money”…and they wonder why they get called out??

Her getting up from the table…Tamra did that better in Bali.

Yes, Heather, you do care, and you know it. This sounded like the start of “grand exit” from the OC to me. 

Well, girl…BYE.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2

Tres Abuelas…Gina, I’m stealing that. 🤣

Did Vicki say she had COVID but just couldn’t miss the girls’ trip? Wha….

That scene with Taylor and Emily was just bizarre, because it came out of the blue — or have I missed something about Taylor and nipples? I’m just glad the Truth or Dare didn’t go beyond that.

Vicki lecturing Jenn…who the Eff does Vicki think she is? Show is just trying too hard to create the drama this season. Show of hands of who cares about Jenn and Ryan. Not my circus, not my clowns.

When Tamra tells you “I don’t want you to get hurt…” 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

Hangovers are ugly. 

Hate to say it, but I’m finding this season the most boring of them all. (Insert Vicki’s exaggerated snoring.)

• Like 6
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

That scene with Taylor and Emily was just bizarre, because it came out of the blue — or have I missed something about Taylor and nipples? I’m just glad the Truth or Dare didn’t go beyond that.

Funny thing about that scene I did not even realize Taylor was at the table! When someone said something about licking her nipples I thought maybe it would be the next time they all saw Taylor...OMG, Taylor was at the table! She is the invisible woman.

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Funny thing about that scene I did not even realize Taylor was at the table! When someone said something about licking her nipples I thought maybe it would be the next time they all saw Taylor...OMG, Taylor was at the table! She is the invisible woman.

She was pretty much invisible on the ATV trip, too. Until that dinner she had only said about one word in the whole episode.

10 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

It's a tax write off for her.  You notice she's very deliberate about showing things and talking on camera about how much things cost. Remember that one season where she made a point on camera to say the party cost 30K? 

But she really isn't driving any income so she is really just trying to find her worth to Terri by finding her own investments and ways of maximizing his money. 

True. There is always an angle with the Dubrows…always. Then she cries that people call her phony.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1