Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

On 9/13/2023 at 8:54 PM, JenE4 said:

Snuffleupagus is a woolly mammoth not a Sasquatch! 

Exclusive first look at next week’s episode…

Big Bird Dancing GIF by MOODMAN

I think the Snuffleupagus is a Rorschach test for how these women see themselves and the beliefs they project onto other women based on the subject's body shape/perceived condition. 

It's obvious every single one of them is afraid of aging. Combining that with their replacement of inner work with status, money and other outside markers of success, their "friendships" are going to be terrible. See Tamra being sure to talk about all of Jenn's fake designer wear.

I don't like Heather but I do think part of the hostility she gets is because in this group, she is perceived as winning. I think Heather with a $200,000 net worth, MLM husband, and 20 lbs she would be received much better within this bunch.

Edited by red12
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
On 9/13/2023 at 8:49 PM, QQQQ said:

Shannon really did look like Jennifer Coolidge on the moped (FWIW, I think JC is beautiful).

I wish Emily hadn't lost weight because I love how she's so confident and body positive in what she wears and how she acts.

Shannon can learn from Emily. I think Shannon has an ideal image of herself that is impossible to reach — so she will never be satisfied with her appearance. So she drinks and complains, and traps herself in a vicious cycle of negativity rather than making the most of what she does have. She could have thrown on a t-shirt and shorts over her swimsuit (that’s what I wear on the rare times I’ve been in a suit) and gone to the water pilates class. Instead she holed herself up in her room. Her choice.

• Like 9

I did genuinely laugh when Emily said her arms were "en fuego" during the water aerobics. 

Finally Jenn called out Tamra. Thank you someone for doing it. These women all see what Tamra is doing yet none of them call her out. All of them are still friendly with her, at this point I have to think they don't care.

I cannot with Vickie and her whoop it up

• Like 10
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
On 9/14/2023 at 8:00 AM, dmeets said:

Get the Tres Abuelas their own spinoff so that I never have to see any of them on this show again. Shame on Bravo for inviting back Cancer Scammer even after she tried to sue them under an alias.

I am so tired of the Tres Amigas and their rip off of The Three Amigos.  Can Steve Martin have a word with them????  Maybe Chevy since he is a little less friendly.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
12 hours ago, red12 said:

I don't like Heather but I do think part of the hostility she gets is because in this group, she is perceived as winning. I think Heather with a $200,000 net worth, MLM husband, and 20 lbs she would be received much better within this bunch.

It's really rude IMO for Heather to always be talking about money and being arrogant around women who are clearly less wealthy and may even be struggling to keep their lifestyles while living in the OC. I'm thinking Jen, Gina, and Emily. Maybe Tamra.

What does Heather think the ladies should be happy about RE selling her house? That she is now even more rich? 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
On 9/15/2023 at 5:54 PM, RoseAllDay said:

She could have thrown on a t-shirt and shorts over her swimsuit (that’s what I wear on the rare times I’ve been in a suit) and gone to the water pilates class. Instead she holed herself up in her room. Her choice.

She didn't hole herself up in her room, she wore the bathing suit and a cover up, and joined the girls for the water aerobics.

Taylor may be invisible, but she put down the fire and cracked a few good jokes, too! Whoever's hair she wore....

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

The problem Taylor has is that she was the original crazy in a Housewive’s show before crazy became the way to be. Now she finds herself in a whole show full of crazies therefore looks sane, boring, and is overlooked. 
When she is given some attention the girl still can bring the funny. 

• Like 10
  • Useful 1
5 hours ago, Glama said:

She didn't hole herself up in her room, she wore the bathing suit and a cover up, and joined the girls for the water aerobics.

Taylor may be invisible, but she put down the fire and cracked a few good jokes, too! Whoever's hair she wore....

I didn’t see her at the pool, so thanks for clearing that up. 

• Like 3
On 9/15/2023 at 11:44 PM, bravofan27 said:

It's really rude IMO for Heather to always be talking about money and being arrogant around women who are clearly less wealthy and may even be struggling to keep their lifestyles while living in the OC. I'm thinking Jen, Gina, and Emily. Maybe Tamra.

What does Heather think the ladies should be happy about RE selling her house? That she is now even more rich? 

So rude. I wish the others would treat Madame Puppet as the declasse rube that she is. I wish one of them would say, "She can't be too rich; she's clomping around WORKING on the same crappy reality sh**show the rest of us are clomping around WORKING on." If you're flying around the world sitting by Beyonce in the front row of a fashion show, I might think you're rich. If your stupid ass is clomping up and "punching the timeclock" at the same job as I am, it doesn't remotely cross my mind that your stupid ass is "rich."

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
On 9/13/2023 at 9:06 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

Tamra really is a shitty not just friend but person to gleefully use this for reality show filler … 

IMG_5917.jpeg

I agree with you about Tamra, but holy fuck that photo of Vicki is the stuff of nightmares! She looks like she's peeled off someone else's face and sewn it on as her own. 

• Applause 2
  • LOL 8
7 minutes ago, ladle said:

I agree with you about Tamra, but holy fuck that photo of Vicki is the stuff of nightmares! She looks like she's peeled off someone else's face and sewn it on as her own. 

She probably has. They always look worse after they have the work done.

• Like 4
On 9/13/2023 at 9:54 PM, For Cereals said:

I don’t know what it is about Jenn or if Tamra never got over what she thought was the dig at her gym closing but she won’t let it go and the fake label stuff was really not necessary.

I mean, it's Tamra so there didn't necessarily need to be a reason she went after Jenn. She's willing to go for anyone's jugular for anything at any time, with zero impetus, just to hold onto her orange. 

• Like 1

Tamra is doing her job, otherwise it’d be even more  boring.  
But yucky dick guy and Shannon’s on/off relationship status is not going to save this OC franchise.
Remember ye olden days?  I couldn’t wait for the next episode.  It all seem fun and happening back then.
Vicky screeching as she’s carried away on a stretcher, and then complaining that no one came to see her in the hospital. I think this happened a couple of times. 😂

• Like 8
Just now, RoseAllDay said:

She probably has. They always look worse after they have the work done.

Ha, you're right. As I was writing the comment, I was thinking, "Well, in a crude sense, that's probably exactly what she did." 

My first thought was actually that she looks like a drag queen, but then I realized that's an insult to drag queens. 

• LOL 6
On 9/13/2023 at 5:54 PM, JenE4 said:

Snuffleupagus is a woolly mammoth not a Sasquatch! 

Exclusive first look at next week’s episode…

Big Bird Dancing GIF by MOODMAN

When the ladies were discussing this, I don't believe for a second that Heather forgot snuffleupagus was on Sesame Street as Big Bird's imaginary friend. Watching her backpedal this comment in hopes of shining a better light on what her intent was, is a FURTHER insult to all of our intelligence 

• Like 5
5 hours ago, ladle said:

I mean, it's Tamra so there didn't necessarily need to be a reason she went after Jenn. She's willing to go for anyone's jugular for anything at any time, with zero impetus, just to hold onto her orange. 

Tamra's continuous attacks on Jenn only serve to make the HWs, and audience, squirm with embarrassment. Not for Jenn, but because Tamra is so thirsty and desperate, she's trying to create drama where none exists. No one cares about Jenn's relationship with that odd little creep.

I personally like Jenn, and I wish she'd stop giving Tamra a platform to rage on. Jenn has no control over her boyfriend's choices, and appears to know what he's been up to. If she doesn't care, why does Tamra? I wish Jen wouldn't get sucked into answer. When Tamara screams Jenn has no reaction to his philandering, Jenn should just respond "Sure I do. I just have too much Botox for you to see it." Shut the ladies down with humor, or just don't answer.

• Like 5
10 minutes ago, Chalby said:

I personally like Jenn, and I wish she'd stop giving Tamra a platform to rage on. Jenn has no control over her boyfriend's choices, and appears to know what he's been up to. If she doesn't care, why does Tamra? I wish Jen wouldn't get sucked into answer. 

On 9/13/2023 at 10:56 PM, Tiggertoo said:

I’m so torn because yes, Tamra is being very shitty to Jen.  But, I agree with Gina, that Jen just doesn’t respond.  Plus Ryan seems very much to be a creepy asshole. 

Jenn is really in a no-win situation. If she stays silent or plays it cool, the other women will harangue her about having "no emoooootionnnn" and Tamra will keep nipping at her until Tamra gets what she wants, which is a reaction. But if Jenn does respond, and gives Tamra that reaction, then Tamra will prolong the interaction for drama points, and the "Ryan is an asshole" storyline will get more airtime. 

Also, having a male partner who sucks is a grand tradition on this show, hearkening back to Slade, Jim Bellino, and Matt Keough. And it's not like this current crop of women has a track record for picking such winners. Shannon's ex-husband was unfaithful and participated in a seriously disturbing nude photo shoot I will never unsee. Gina's ex-husband was physically and verbally abusive. Vicki has dated cheaters and cancer-scammers. Folks are starting to come around on Emily's husband now, but consensus for years was that he was an asshole. All of the pearl-clutching about Jenn's boyfriend is absolutely ridiculous. People in glass houses!!

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
On 9/15/2023 at 8:59 AM, bosawks said:

Tres Amigas is really only a degree or two away from becoming a full blown Edward Albee play.

Ok, now I desperately need a GIF of Shannon saying "Never mix, never worry." 

• LOL 4
On 9/15/2023 at 10:37 AM, red12 said:

I think the Snuffleupagus is a Rorschach test for how these women see themselves and the beliefs they project onto other women based on the subject's body shape/perceived condition. 

I love the idea of Snuffleupagus as some sort of literary device, like a MacGuffin or Chekov's gun. 

I can't bring myself to go back and watch any of this again... but did anyone catch the actual context in which Heather referred to Emily as "Snuffleupagus"? It seemed to be something related to Emily damaging her nose when she jumped into the cenote? Is that correct?  

• Like 4
On 9/13/2023 at 8:49 PM, QQQQ said:

I wish Emily hadn't lost weight because I love how she's so confident and body positive in what she wears and how she acts.

I... don't know how confident Emily is. And I don't mean that in a negative way. Many of us are not confident and body-positive when it comes to ourselves! But, like you say, she's lost a lot of weight -- which is totally her prerogative and fine! No bodies are bad bodies! However, it does suggest that she didn't love her body the way it was. Twice now she's also read fat-shaming microaggressions into statements that were not at all fat-shaming microaggressions: first, when Heather made the comment about the pastries being like Emily's luscious boobs, and then when Heather made the Snuffleaupagus comment -- which (see above) seemed to be about Emily's damaged nose (??) and not at all about her weight. 

Heather may be many things, but I've never heard her make any negative comment about another housewife's size ever. I think even Heather is self-aware enough to know how terrible the optics of that would be. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, ladle said:

I love the idea of Snuffleupagus as some sort of literary device, like a MacGuffin or Chekov's gun. 

I can't bring myself to go back and watch any of this again... but did anyone catch the actual context in which Heather referred to Emily as "Snuffleupagus"? It seemed to be something related to Emily damaging her nose when she jumped into the cenote? Is that correct?  

I thought Emily was talking about what a mess her hair was from swimming and it was all wavy/frizzy and hanging in her face. And, it was sort of the color/texture of Snuffleupagus in that moment. I thought it was a real stretch that they tried to turn it into something else because Emily herself was saying look at my hair—and Heather did so.

• Like 3
  • Useful 3
2 hours ago, Chalby said:

personally like Jenn, and I wish she'd stop giving Tamra a platform to rage on. Jenn has no control over her boyfriend's choices, and appears to know what he's been up to. If she doesn't care, why does Tamra?

I also like Jenn, she is articulate, admits her own shortcomings and doesn’t seem to judge others - I’m not necessarily a fan of some of her personal decisions - but I don’t know what I don’t know and it is now of my business. She is not mean to others.

On one hand I am surprised she didn’t realize what a naked Tamra is given Tamra’s nasty antics over the years. On the other hand, she had what she thought was a close personal relationship with Tamra and they Tamra betrays her on national TV - Tamra is awful.

• Like 6
9 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Tamra is awful.

It's like... I can look at the others, and yes they are terrible, bit I can also see semi-redeeming qualities. Heather is an out-of-touch rich lady, but she does seem genuinely supportive of her kids. Shannon is a bottomless pit of need, but she isn't actively mean; she does seem to care about other people. Gina has no storyline beyond her vocal fry, but her TH's, at least in past seasons, have been funny. Emily is a shit stirrer but she can be funny and relatable. (Taylor who?)

But Tamra? Nothing. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Chalby said:

Tamra's continuous attacks on Jenn only serve to make the HWs, and audience, squirm with embarrassment. Not for Jenn, but because Tamra is so thirsty and desperate, she's trying to create drama where none exists. No one cares about Jenn's relationship with that odd little creep.

I personally like Jenn, and I wish she'd stop giving Tamra a platform to rage on. Jenn has no control over her boyfriend's choices, and appears to know what he's been up to. If she doesn't care, why does Tamra? I wish Jen wouldn't get sucked into answer. When Tamara screams Jenn has no reaction to his philandering, Jenn should just respond "Sure I do. I just have too much Botox for you to see it." Shut the ladies down with humor, or just don't answer.

But she joined a reality show with a boyfriend like this. And she used him as a story line. Of course it's going to be discussed. 

21 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

Vicky screeching as she’s carried away on a stretcher, and then complaining that no one came to see her in the hospital. I think this happened a couple of times. 😂

Yes, in Iceland, and after the dune buggy accident in Glamis.

• Like 5
16 hours ago, JenE4 said:

I thought Emily was talking about what a mess her hair was from swimming and it was all wavy/frizzy and hanging in her face. And, it was sort of the color/texture of Snuffleupagus in that moment. I thought it was a real stretch that they tried to turn it into something else because Emily herself was saying look at my hair—and Heather did so.

Yes, it was about Emily's hair, it was not body shaming.

• Like 4
  • Useful 3
22 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

No casserole when she got out the hospital either 😂

IMG_1751.thumb.jpeg.0dd1e9f60d5fe1567d537eb44e6755e8.jpeg

• LOL 6

Ug...the TRES AMIGAS... are the WORST.

One is a cancer scammer...one is a bloated drunk...and one is...well, Tamra.

Just the worst! 

(And BRAVO please stop trying to make Icky a thing again.  She lied about CANCER!  Some things really are unforgivable.)

• Like 6
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 4
8 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

What? You mean THESE Tres Abuelas Amigas? (Of course, the performance is now definitely subject to change.) 

IMG_0043.jpeg

Where is the vomit emoji? Everything I want to say is no longer allowed, so, those who know me, please use your imagination. Hugs.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
3 hours ago, StevieRocks said:

Where is the vomit emoji? Everything I want to say is no longer allowed, so, those who know me, please use your imagination. Hugs.

💩🤮👎🏻💧

Just now, ladle said:

Please, somebody take one for the team and go see this show and report back, so we can snark on it. Please? I am grotesquely fascinated. 

So am I.

• Like 1
On 9/19/2023 at 5:17 AM, RoseAllDay said:

What? You mean THESE Tres Abuelas Amigas? (Of course, the performance is now definitely subject to change.) 

As of this moment, this embarrassment is still listed on Phoenix Stand Up Live's website for 11/16/2023. In fact:

Sold Out    VIP Includes Ticket + Reserved Seating + Meet & Greet $125.00

Sold Out     Super VIP Includes All VIP + Pre Show Super VIP Party $250.00

I've heard Shannon is a close talker, so for all those VIP ticket holders, I'm lighting a candle for you that, unlike in Mexico, she remembers to bring a toothbrush.

VICKI - The OG of the OC! Vicki was one of the founding members of The Real Housewives of Orange County when the series premiered in 2006, launching a franchise of installments in its wake. A mother of two running her own business, Coto Insurance, Vicki’s hard-working nature quickly set her apart from her costars — though it was her ability to “whoop it up” that helped catapult the series into the cultural zeitgeist. Just whatever you do, don’t order a little family van to take her and 5 other people to the airport.

TAMRA - She’s the hottest Housewife in Orange County — and THATS MY OPINION! Tamra joined RHOC in its third season and remained a staple on the show for over a decade, tossing wine glasses and crying in bushes before leaving after 12 consecutive years of reality TV gold. The mother of four, who runs Vena CBD with husband Eddie Judge, returns to the franchise this season. Off camera, she’s one half of the popular iHeartRadio podcast, Two Ts in a Pod.

SHANNON - Put nine lemons in a bowl for Shannon, the mother of three and Real for Real founder who completes the Tres Amigas! Joining RHOC in the show’s ninth season, Shannon and her infectious personality quickly bonded with Vicki and Tamra, forming a friendship bond that’s proven to stand the test of time. So throw on your favorite costume and throw back a shot of tequila, ‘cause fun Shannon is here for una fiesta loca!

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
On 10/7/2023 at 9:53 AM, itsadryheat said:

As of this moment, this embarrassment is still listed on Phoenix Stand Up Live's website for 11/16/2023. In fact:

Sold Out    VIP Includes Ticket + Reserved Seating + Meet & Greet $125.00

Sold Out     Super VIP Includes All VIP + Pre Show Super VIP Party $250.00

There have been so many signs of the Apocalypse lately. 🤦‍♀️

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

That threesome is one of the most embarassing, annoying, grating “friendships” to exist on Bravo, which is saying A LOT.  None of them are true friends to anyone, much less one another.

Vicki is reprehensible and annoying as hell (the fact that she thinks she’s funny makes it all the more mortifying) Tamra is full of hateful, childish rage that makes it her mission in life to cut-to-the-bone, and Shannon is an emotionally immature, entitled snob.   

I haven’t been able to stand having Vicki or Tamra on my TV for ages, but Shannon’s now in the same category.  They all need serious help, and so will this show if they continue to “cast” them.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
4 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I wonder if Shannon is going crack jokes about her dui. 🙄

I’m not sure I’ve ever seen anyone with a more drab sense of humor than Shannon.  She tries to be funny, but I don’t think she possesses the ability to humble herself to the point that she can laugh about any mistake she has ever made.  

She seems to have a deep need to remain in denial about her humanness, other than her self-ascribed status as a walking medical disaster.  I noticed that as soon as she hit the scene. 

• Like 2
10 hours ago, StevieRocks said:

signs of the Apocalypse lately

Being 20 minutes from the venue, part of me is really curious to see what creatures would spend $75-$125-$250 and 2-3 hours in the physical presence of these OC Apocalypse dysfunctional, no talent, bad-energy, screeching pretend entertainers. That thought is creepier than safely watching these three fools on the screen. I think it's a crowd of karens?  I'm pretty low on sage and holy water-need to stock up to even consider an in-person peak.

Hope the venue enforces the 2-drink minimum for Shannon, but I'm sure she pregames first thing in the morning.

"The Thursday, Friday Late, and Sunday Shows Are 18+ | All Other Shows 21+ Unless Otherwise Stated"

"Two Drink Minimum Per Person Inside Of The Showroom"

• Like 1
(edited)
On 9/14/2023 at 1:50 AM, dancingdreamer said:

I don't think  I've loathed Tamra more than this  episode. Jenn owes them nothing,  not a tear, no yelling, if she goes quiet, that's up to her. I hated Vicki going on about Jenns relationship,  when she didn't   even know Ryan's name. For whatever  reason,  Tamra seems jealous  of Jenn imho. But I wish she'd  shut the F up!

Shannon  was trying to tell Tamra and Vicki  that was enough, and Heather was right. I've always  loved Emily's curvaceous  body, plus she's not ashamed  to have fun in it.  I know Shannon hates  putting  weight on,  when you've  been thin, and you put on 30 pounds, you hate yourself,  it's hard to accept. Tamra lay off Jenn's fake purses, a good friend  wouldn't  care,  you b***h

Tamra is no friend to Jenn. I think Ryan is someone who should stay single. I get the concerns, but enough is enough. First of all, I don't think Tamra has the close friendship with Jenn the way she did with Vicki to be so in her business. I could be wrong, but that's my impression from how she treats Jenn. Secondly, while Ryan is obviously a womanizer, I don't think he's Brooks bad. Brooks wasn't simply a player, he was creepy towards Vicki's own daughter and faked cancer. That's beyond being a fuck boy. I can see Ryan breaking Jenn's heart, but I don't think we've heard anything about him that suggests serious danger. Maybe Jenn is the type of person where cheating isn't the end of the world to her. Some people fall in love, and they can't picture their lives without the person who hurt them. I don't think cheating is anything I could get over, but I won't tell others how to live their lives.

On 9/17/2023 at 8:23 PM, Stats Queen said:

I also like Jenn, she is articulate, admits her own shortcomings and doesn’t seem to judge others - I’m not necessarily a fan of some of her personal decisions - but I don’t know what I don’t know and it is now of my business. She is not mean to others.

On one hand I am surprised she didn’t realize what a naked Tamra is given Tamra’s nasty antics over the years. On the other hand, she had what she thought was a close personal relationship with Tamra and they Tamra betrays her on national TV - Tamra is awful.

It reminds me a bit of what Rinna pulled with Denise. 

On 9/18/2023 at 12:22 PM, ZettaK said:

Yes, it was about Emily's hair, it was not body shaming.

Oh, thank you for clarifying that! I was surprised because it sounded out of character for Heather to be so cruel. I thought the other thing was blown out of proportion by Emily too. I don't think it was a great idea for Heather to comment on her chest, but I can see Heather thinking she's being complimentary toward Emily having "nice, big boobs" or whatever. Emily was so insulted you would have thought Heather suggested she had grandma boobs or something. 

On 9/17/2023 at 7:07 PM, ladle said:

I... don't know how confident Emily is. And I don't mean that in a negative way. Many of us are not confident and body-positive when it comes to ourselves! But, like you say, she's lost a lot of weight -- which is totally her prerogative and fine! No bodies are bad bodies! However, it does suggest that she didn't love her body the way it was. Twice now she's also read fat-shaming microaggressions into statements that were not at all fat-shaming microaggressions: first, when Heather made the comment about the pastries being like Emily's luscious boobs, and then when Heather made the Snuffleaupagus comment -- which (see above) seemed to be about Emily's damaged nose (??) and not at all about her weight. 

Heather may be many things, but I've never heard her make any negative comment about another housewife's size ever. I think even Heather is self-aware enough to know how terrible the optics of that would be. 

Just saw this post and 100% agree about Heather. I admit, I am a Heather fan. I'm not always on her side. There have been instances I've thought she was hard on others (Shannon for one), but I like that she has a class about her and isn't ever vicious. 

Regarding Emily and body positivity, I think you can absolutely be body positive and want to lose weight. I think being body positive doesn't mean you only love your body larger or smaller. It means we should all try to love ourselves as we are, even if we do want to get into better shape. My concern with Emily's weight loss is I read she used Ozempic and liposuction. I'm not necessarily 100% against either. I know some people really struggle losing weight with diet and exercise alone, but I am concerned about the safety of weight loss drugs and weight loss procedures. I obviously don't know details about Emily's health, nor am I doctor. But there are people who aren't the smallest who are healthy as can be. Full of energy, no diabetes, cholesterol, high blood pressure, no issues at all. I think if you're a healthy person who is active and eats healthy, you would love your body enough not to risk serious side effects just to be skinny. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Like 2
  • Love 1