Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E01: New Friends, Same Jersey

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, amarante said:

She looked so good last night on WWHL without the extensions and a very sleek modern style.

I might add her son was in the audience and is so gorgeous! Her boyfriend was there, too. Not sure about him, yet. 

• Like 5

Since I slept through last night’s cacophony, watched today and thought the only interesting scene was Louis coaching Tre about her meeting with Marge. Though she does needs to understand her own reactivity, there’s something creepy about the way he speaks to and about Tre.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, J80134 said:

A calendar seems so outdated...like the phone book. They'd have to payme to suffer through a long month of looking at lovebomb Louie's soft gut, big roider and Lil roider poppin veins, lumberjacks artsy beard, bills shaved old man chest or new not that hot husbands flashdance watering can display.

Teresa's TH spray tan looks so natural...for an overripe pumpkin on the verge of sprouting mold.

Those boobs don’t look too enticing either.  Actually, I’m hating all those boobs they all are sporting down to the waist now.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Wow....so much of so much! 

Are we going to be watching two versions of one show?  Definite lines in the sand have been drawn (more like scribed into concrete), but there are so many crossovers.  

Dolores and Jen are both friends of Teresa, but they are not speaking to each other and seemingly can't stand one another.

Margaret is making peace with Teresa, but is a friend of Melissa.  How long before Melissa or Teresa force Margaret to make a choice?

How is this all going to play out? 

The new girls:

Danielle - she's loud and obnoxious-a blend of everything that New Jersey and Staten Island gets bashed for.  It seems like she's really trying very hard to come in hot and heavy.  We'll see.

Rachel - Not sure about her.  I'm not a big fan, yet.  Did the same plastic surgeon do her and Jennifer's noses?  

Margaret's "friend of" (I can't remember her name) - She seems to be flitting around and barging in wherever there's a camera.  I can see why she is only a "friend of" - she must have annoyed the shit out of the producers and camera guys.

I thought the little bit we did see of Jackie, she looked good.  She's put on a little bit of weight and seemed healthy looking.  Good for her! 

That calendar?  Dolores would have been better off doing another softball game - I don't think the calendars are going to be making much money for Maimonides.  Except for her son, none of those guys looked like beefcake calendar material.  They all look great for their ages, but they also look better with clothes on.  They would have looked sexier in well cut suits or tuxedos.

I've always liked Frank Sr., but he came across like a real asshole tonight.  He's completely jealous of Dolores' new relationship.  He wants to have her available to him at all times - he can be in a relationship, but he doesn't want her to be.  He's acting like a scumbag. 

Lastly, I wish these women would keep their breasts to themselves.  I am tired of seeing almost every square inch of their breasts all the time - in their talking head outfits, in their going out outfits, in their staying home outfits - enough is enough already!  Just because you bought them, doesn't mean to you need to show them off to everyone.

Off the show topic, and on WWHL - Dolores is on, and she is without extensions and her hair is completely straight.  She looks like a different person.  

Agree with EVERYTHING you said!!!  The nose jobs on these women are ridiculous...all have the ski jump nose. Teresa has a very plastic look. She needs to knock it off with the cosmetic surgeries...and her boobs popping out in that green dress was just vulgar. And Frank...what a neanderthal brain he has. Dolores has to be at his beck and call and he can just walk into her home with out ringing the doorbell? She needs to set boundaries with him and if he can't be respectful of her new relationship and try to be friendly to her new boyfriend then just stay away and don't say anything at all. What an asshat.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Since I slept through last night’s cacophony, watched today and thought the only interesting scene was Louis coaching Tre about her meeting with Marge. Though she does needs to understand her own reactivity, there’s something creepy about the way he speaks to and about Tre.

He conditioning her to be the way he wants her to be.  She has no mind of her own now it seems.  Sad.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
12 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I don’t know why Joe Gorga is that upset about Melissa not being asked to be in his 50 year old sisters wedding. I’m not a fan of being in wedding parties and can imagine what a pain in the ass this one would be. I think it would be much more fun to attend. However, I’m sure Joe and Melissa want to be part of the Bravo production more so than anything else so Joe’s going to act like a jerk about it.

I do believe part of the Gorgo horror is that the cameras were there and they were left out. At first I could see Teresa POV, she had immediate family in her wedding (her kids, and Louie’s sisters), however that means her brother should have been a groomsman. So Melissa’s fury really makes no sense (hence my thought that this is more about camera time). But Joe should have some fury for being slighted. That coming from the old school Italian nj way of thinking that I’m familiar with. BUT where Teresa loses me is she had Dolore in the wedding. So clearly you could have squeezed one more bridesmaid in that wasn’t immediate family and you could have picked Melissa, but for some reason you wanted to diss her and be shady (typical Tre). But then I go back to, it’s her wedding not theirs and she should pick whoever she damn well pleases and not be made to feel bad about it. That seems to be the real trend in weddings nowadays more so than ever before. So in the end, I guess my side is, the Gorgas need to get over themselves. 

it is sad because they really do only have each other now, and I sympathize with Tre a lot in the past because she took on the role of caring for her aging parents and didn’t let the cameras stop her. And they were clearly well cared for. That will always win points with me as I’ve been there done that. There is no harder job IMO. But now Teresa is losing those points because my god she is dumb. 

• Like 13
2 hours ago, kristen111 said:

He conditioning her to be the way he wants her to be.  She has no mind of her own now it seems.  Sad.

And sadly, she didn’t have much of one to begin with.

2 hours ago, hottesthw said:

Teresa loses me is she had Dolore in the wedding. So clearly you could have squeezed one more bridesmaid in that wasn’t immediate family and you could have picked Melissa, but for some reason you wanted to diss her and be shady (typical Tre

Jen was also a bridesmaid.

Good Lord, Tre, Joe and Melissa all suck.

I think Joe was angrier than Melissa was about being excluded.

How long until Tre alienates her new “sisters”?

I think she also alienated all of Joe Guidice’s family.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

Honestly, I THOUGHT I could do this show.  I've discovered that I CANNOT with any of them any longer.  The rift between Joe,Melissa and her honor, THERESA just don't do it for me ANYMORE.

I DON"T CARE!!!! About it all. 

Done-zo.

It would however; be so WORTH IT if one of Louis's sisters, reacted to Theresa the same way Theresa's been treating Melissa.  Not that this would ever happen.  Louis has a therapist for a Mother.  That family has it together and I'm not sure that Joe & Theresa would ever understand each other.  Time to LET. IT. ALL. GO. 

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 10

I do not see why JoeGo and Melissa are upset about not being in Teresa's wedding, unless it is a more camera time issue, which I would not put past Joe and Melissa. I can see why Teresa had Dolores and Jen in her wedding. She has been friends with Dolores for a long time and She seems pretty close with Jen as well. When Teresa and Melissa were supposedly on better terms they still were not that close. In my opinion, I do not think one has to be obligated to put family members from either family in their wedding. I do not remember, but did Teresa ever ask her brother to walk her down the aisle? If she even wanted to be walked down the aisle. I can see Joe having the opportunity to be in the wedding in some role as Teresa's sibling over Melissa who is a sister-in-law that she is not particularly close with.

• Like 6
7 hours ago, hottesthw said:

I do believe part of the Gorgo horror is that the cameras were there and they were left out. At first I could see Teresa POV, she had immediate family in her wedding (her kids, and Louie’s sisters), however that means her brother should have been a groomsman. So Melissa’s fury really makes no sense (hence my thought that this is more about camera time). But Joe should have some fury for being slighted. That coming from the old school Italian nj way of thinking that I’m familiar with. BUT where Teresa loses me is she had Dolore in the wedding. So clearly you could have squeezed one more bridesmaid in that wasn’t immediate family and you could have picked Melissa, but for some reason you wanted to diss her and be shady (typical Tre). But then I go back to, it’s her wedding not theirs and she should pick whoever she damn well pleases and not be made to feel bad about it. That seems to be the real trend in weddings nowadays more so than ever before. So in the end, I guess my side is, the Gorgas need to get over themselves. 

it is sad because they really do only have each other now, and I sympathize with Tre a lot in the past because she took on the role of caring for her aging parents and didn’t let the cameras stop her. And they were clearly well cared for. That will always win points with me as I’ve been there done that. There is no harder job IMO. But now Teresa is losing those points because my god she is dumb. 

Teresa’s parents helped Teresa take care of her kids while Joe was in prison. Make no mistake about it…I remember her Dad cooking meals for them, chauffeuring her girls to their activities, disciplining them, etc etc. Teresa is hardly a saint…

5 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

So tired of the Joe, Melissa, Teresa story line…yawn.

• Like 5
9 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

The Giudices blamed Teresa and the show for Joes legal problems. They didn’t seem to hold him accountable.  Not that Teresa is this great family person. I can see her falling out with Luis’s sisters down the road. 
Another season of her vs Joe and Melissa is unnecessary. Nobody believes they are close. They made up for awhile for the sake of the show. 

• Like 8
20 hours ago, amarante said:

She looked so good last night on WWHL without the extensions and a very sleek modern style.

But I also don't understand how woman who get the extreme plastic surgery with the puffy shiny faces and the duck lips look in the mirror and think they are aesthetically attractive. 

And my god I thought Jen's nose job was terrible but there is a new housewife on the show whose nose compares to her nose as being one of the worst nose jobs I have seen. 

It’s a damn freak show! The worst plastic surgery on tv.  These women are vile physically & emotionally/mentally. I am not even getting the sideshow enjoyment out of it anymore. I’ll keep watching till I’ve had enough.  

• Like 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, chediavolo said:

For some reason Watch What Happens is recorded with this shit fest. 
Didn’t watch past the first 10 minutes but what was going on with Andy Cohens speech? He sounded like he had new dentures or was out of it. 

You heard that too? He had some sort of sibilant "s" going on.  

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

If I was Melissa I would have been relieved to not be part of or invited to that stupid fucking wedding. Teresa might be the biggest POS garbage human on television.

Edited by Mr. Miner
  • Like 12
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 5
23 hours ago, MaggieG said:

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thought this! Not to toot my own horn, but I'm 37 and look younger than her. 

Teresa is still a dingbat. I will say, I'm glad she's in therapy. We can only hope that it helps her. 

I don't have much of an opinion on the new girls so far. The blonde does have a cute husband. The brunette's nose came straight out of Whoville. 

I oddly loved Joe B on the motorcycle 😅

I'm 47 and I look younger than her! My husband and I both said that's an old looking 33-year-old. She looks at least 43 to me. I thought it was the 80s hair, but she looked old in the pictures too.

• Like 6

Some quiet parts I need to say out loud: (forgive me if already mentioned, I only had time to read about half the comments so far.  But I enjoyed them!)

According to the new blonde from Staten Island/jersey her husband is the hottest thing on earth and she was drawn to him immediately at the club.  And I think she thinks we should just look at him and all drool together and wish we were her.   Huh? I mean he’s ok…he was ok then and he’s ok now.  I’m not seeing anything special looks wise at all.  

Also, the new brunette Italian/Jewish girl, her husband was a MODEL?  Maybe she meant a model citizen? A model dad?  A model airplane expert? She cannot mean a model as in someone who is paid to look amazing.  Because come on 

Except for Evan that calendar was pathetic.  I can live with the pic of Dr. Bill too. But despite what their wives think (and good for them, bc it’s nice they feel that way) the other guys leave a lot to be desired, hot-calendar-guy wise.  The only hot guy around is Frankie Jr. and Dolores is not about to be having them take pix of her son for a charity calendar!

Another quiet part to say out loud: how much of a horror show was Teresa and Joe’s father?  Oh maybe he was a good Nonno, idk, but the kids seem to love him although any loving personality on his part didn’t translate on screen.  But what’s this with Teresa now saying he had such a bad temper and yelled at them all the time, and threw his food at them?  And Joe and he seemed to have an awful relationship.  The fact that Joe and Teresa tried to get along because it was killing their parents if they weren’t is laughable.  Gorga senior didn’t talk to his own sister for decades. And it split the whole family but it didn’t matter to him

i need to find a new hobby!  The fun is really gone from these shows for me

• Like 10
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Never Again said:

Some quiet parts I need to say out loud: (forgive me if already mentioned, I only had time to read about half the comments so far.  But I enjoyed them!)

According to the new blonde from Staten Island/jersey her husband is the hottest thing on earth and she was drawn to him immediately at the club.  And I think she thinks we should just look at him and all drool together and wish we were her.   Huh? I mean he’s ok…he was ok then and he’s ok now.  I’m not seeing anything special looks wise at all.  

Also, the new brunette Italian/Jewish girl, her husband was a MODEL?  Maybe she meant a model citizen? A model dad?  A model airplane expert? She cannot mean a model as in someone who is paid to look amazing.  Because come on 

Except for Evan that calendar was pathetic.  I can live with the pic of Dr. Bill too. But despite what their wives think (and good for them, bc it’s nice they feel that way) the other guys leave a lot to be desired, hot-calendar-guy wise.  The only hot guy around is Frankie Jr. and Dolores is not about to be having them take pix of her son for a charity calendar!

Another quiet part to say out loud: how much of a horror show was Teresa and Joe’s father?  Oh maybe he was a good Nonno, idk, but the kids seem to love him although any loving personality on his part didn’t translate on screen.  But what’s this with Teresa now saying he had such a bad temper and yelled at them all the time, and threw his food at them?  And Joe and he seemed to have an awful relationship.  The fact that Joe and Teresa tried to get along because it was killing their parents if they weren’t is laughable.  Gorga senior didn’t talk to his own sister for decades. And it split the whole family but it didn’t matter to him

So glad you brought up theat juicy little tidbit from Teresa about her dad...wow! When she said that I thought "well...that explains alot!" Sounds like he was an abusive guy that lashed out frequently. In his older years he seemed depressed and grumpy. He did seem to have a grudge against his son ...preferring to be in the company of Joe Guidice. There's alot of psychopathy in that family. They all need to be in therapy.

• Like 9
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Never Again said:

I’ve said this for years, Tre and Joe Gorga are horrible, but it was obvious their upbringing really messed them up more than they realize. Those tempers are learned behavior and I would imagine their mother had very little say even if she disagreed with it. That’s just how it was back then. But even as awful as he was, they revered their father. And watching Tre care for them as they aged is again, how she was raised and taught. I think that’s why Delores always sticks up or speaks for them. She was raised in a similar way and “gets it” more than someone new meeting them later in life. That said their parents are dead and it’s clear they do not get along for more reasons than the show, so they should just each go off and live the rest of their lives happily and not repeat the cycle with their own kids. The Juicy girls probably don’t realize how much better their lives are not being raised in a house with a dad who was so much like their grandfather. 

• Like 9
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

If I was Melissa I would have been relieved to not be part of or invited to that stupid fucking wedding. Teresa might be the biggest POS garbage human on television.

If Melissa & Joewere so upset they weren’t invited to the wedding, why did they invite them to the roller skating gig?   Maybe the Gorgas are afraid of being “relatives of” like Jackie became “friend of”.  Thresa never wanted Melissa on the show.  Is it true the Gorgas went to Andy and begged to be on the show?  I read that somewhere.

Edited by kristen111
  • Like 5
On 2/9/2023 at 5:48 AM, chediavolo said:

It’s a damn freak show! The worst plastic surgery on tv.  These women are vile physically & emotionally/mentally. I am not even getting the sideshow enjoyment out of it anymore. I’ll keep watching till I’ve had enough.  

Who is it that has a nose job’s like Jen’s? I must’ve missed it. I was only half-watching. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
4 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

Who is it that has a nose job’s like Jen’s? I must’ve missed it. I was only half-watching. 

Forgettable New Girl (FNG), I think it was her husband who was the lumberjack on the calendar and in some previous life he was a model if I remember correctly...a model, maybe a model for a "before," scenario.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6

I feel like the wives in RHONJ are living in an alternate reality bubble of their own. How can I be the only one who notices that Teresa and Jennifer talk and argue nonstop, yet their arguments and reasoning NEVER make sense. It's like they talk in riddles while gaslighting others.

A hypothetical example would be... (never happened but I can't think of an example)

While out, someone in the group remembers Teresa's water memorial for her mom. Then another notes it was nice that Margaret brought a wreath. Teresa agrees, but then adds "then she ruined everything because she didn't text me to ask what kind of flowers. The wreath she brought was crap. Who does that?"

I wish one of the normal (Evan, Jen's hubby, one of the Joes,) people would point blank say, "What the Hell are you talking about? Go sit down, or at least think before you open your mouth" 

Edited by Chalby
Oops posted 2x
  • Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
On 2/8/2023 at 1:19 PM, nexxie said:

Though she does needs to understand her own reactivity, there’s something creepy about the way he speaks to and about Tre.

I found it off-putting because a 50 year old woman (or man) should already be aware of his/her flaws, and Louie should note that he didn't marry her to change how she interacts. He does make sense, but Teresa will always be mean and spitefull to those she's jealous of.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
On 2/9/2023 at 10:49 AM, Never Again said:

The fact that Joe and Teresa tried to get along because it was killing their parents if they weren’t, is laughable.  Gorga senior didn’t talk to his own sister for decades. And it split the whole family but it didn’t matter to him

Thank you!! I'll admit I warmed up to him after his wife died and he started helping with driving and being around for the girls.

But before his wife died...? NO Bueno, as Shannon would say. He was nasty, controlling, and deeply chauvinistic.

So he did earn brownie points for treating the girls good.

Edited by Chalby
  • Like 7
On 2/8/2023 at 6:13 PM, goofygirl said:

Honestly, I THOUGHT I could do this show.  I've discovered that I CANNOT with any of them any longer.  The rift between Joe,Melissa and her honor, THERESA just don't do it ...

I hear you! How can Bravo think we even want this, unless rabid fans are demanding more Teresa, Louis, Joe and Melissa?

I'm happiest watching Marg & Joe, Delores & Frank, Jackie & Evan, Dr. Bill, and the 2 newbies from last year. I don't even mind melissa and Joe, but not when Teresa's around. I can handle Jen only if she quits with the fake stories. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind discord and shade BUT only when it's true. That makes the stories juicier... they're true.

• Love 1
On 2/8/2023 at 3:20 PM, hottesthw said:

I thought their !complaint was not being invited to the wedding. This is when I wonder why they can't just be honest and above board. What'sthe real (boring) story?

The Gorgas were probably going to be away on the date, so given theyre not attending, who cares?

Aha... so they opted to turn this into a family fight. Teresa blaming Joe for anything wrong in her life, and the Gorgas blaming her for ignoring them. Problem is, we don't care if they don't speak.

Plus, no woman wants to be in a huge wedding party after the age of 40. Yes, Joe could have walked her down the aisle, but if he's not attending, why would she ask him?!

I guarantee that Joe and Teresa are using her wedding and his absence, as a storyline. It was everywhere that Marg "wasn't invited" yet she showed up with a gift. Wth?

On 2/8/2023 at 4:14 PM, bichonblitz said:

She's probably lying. She looks a lot older than Melissa and she's 40.

How old is Frank?

• Like 4
On 2/3/2023 at 9:22 AM, TexasGal said:

When Melissa throws a 1980s-inspired roller-skating party, Teresa takes the opportunity to mend fences with Margaret, not her brother; while Dolores draws boundaries with Frank and her new man, Jennifer struggles to move forward from past offenses.

Airdate: 02.07.2023

Almost no Jackie. Great! She was always arrogant, acting as if she was better than the rest (which she is, educationally wise than the women, and only two guys have comparable degrees). She won't be missed because she is also boring.

Tiki and Traci are still around (barely).

I think Loui appears controlling because he tries to stop Teresa from acting like a beast all the time. He knows it's not appropriate behavior. Teresa and Joe Gorga learned the fist banging, table flipping, and throwing things from papa Gorga, and they think it's normal. 

Teresa's lime green dress, or whatever it passes for, and her fake mahogany tan in the interview are a monstrosity.

Why do Melissa and Joe need a nanny? Their kids are grown. Why are they still on the show? Bravo could finally get rid of them with all the new HWs, and the more interesting (I'm sure) storylines. Their poor daughter, who seems to be nice, is not attractive, something I don't doubt bothers Melissa.

Dolores should get rid of her apish ex-husband. And Paulie is not attractive.

Yes, Marge said five bitches (Teresa and her daughters)... Marge, you and some of the women were not concerned about Teresa (and Loui)  because she was not your friend. 

Jen is a monster. Poor Bill. She looks bad with this hair, and she was never attractive to begin with. And Dolores is NOT jealous of her.

Rachel Fuda with the worse than Jennifer's nose job, and the ugly, non model husband looks older than her age too, not only Frank's girlfriend. She was born in 1991. 
Her husband has a valet company. I did a search, and I didn't see any mention of actual modeling jobs. Those in local strip malls don't count.

The male calendar can appeal to z-list celebrity stans only. 

Marge, Jen, Dolores, and other Bravolebrities, including HWs from other cities were at Teresa’s wedding because Teresa has a Bravo 4 part wedding special.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1

Interesting Jacqueline has come out dragging Melissa.  States Melissa hates Tre and would talk about her all the time very poorly.  Also, stated Melissa said Caroline was too old and boring to be on RHONJ.  Why now is Jacqueline throwing Melissa under the bus?  

• Useful 4
  • LOL 2
On 2/9/2023 at 12:25 AM, Misslindsey said:

I do not see why JoeGo and Melissa are upset about not being in Teresa's wedding, unless it is a more camera time issue, which I would not put past Joe and Melissa. I can see why Teresa had Dolores and Jen in her wedding. She has been friends with Dolores for a long time and She seems pretty close with Jen as well. When Teresa and Melissa were supposedly on better terms they still were not that close. In my opinion, I do not think one has to be obligated to put family members from either family in their wedding. I do not remember, but did Teresa ever ask her brother to walk her down the aisle? If she even wanted to be walked down the aisle. I can see Joe having the opportunity to be in the wedding in some role as Teresa's sibling over Melissa who is a sister-in-law that she is not particularly close with.

No Father, One sibling Brother.  If it was me, I would have had Joe walk me down the aisle.  That would have been the nicest thing ever.  Joe would have been proud and in tears.  Very hurtful of her.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1

The new housewife’s priorities for her family are interesting. Her insistence that her kids are always “impeccable” yet doesn’t seem to care that her four year old daughter feels comfortable giving the finger while her son disses both his mom and dad.

Also interesting is that “impeccable” seems to mean hair gel and bows.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
7 hours ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

Interesting Jacqueline has come out dragging Melissa.  States Melissa hates Tre and would talk about her all the time very poorly.  Also, stated Melissa said Caroline was too old and boring to be on RHONJ.  Why now is Jacqueline throwing Melissa under the bus?  

This gets more interesting.  Tre and Louie got together with Jacqs and Chris in Vegas, where they now live.

4 hours ago, kristen111 said:

No Father, One sibling Brother.  If it was me, I would have had Joe walk me down the aisle.  That would have been the nicest thing ever.  Joe would have been proud and in tears.  Very hurtful of her.

Joe said he was asked to be part the wedding party.  But said no because Melissa was excluded.

Joe and Melissa have never been the put upon victims that they want people to think.  The Wakiles have cut all ties with them.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Like 7
  • Useful 3

Woah, that photographer used some amazing filters with the NJ men or the body oil did wonders because what we saw looked nothing like the end result. The end result wasn't even that great.  I couldn't stop laughing at Luis' yoga gut poses, the Bounty man, and the bartending leprechaun. Yowsas! Who even uses calendars anymore?

Theresa needs to stop with the plastic surgery and tanning. She can barely keep her eyes open with those lashes and her leathery skin looks rough. A muppet she is! 

CA7FD9BE-A6FB-42F4-90D8-C632B1575844.jpeg

Edited by TheCouchPotato
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

Attention?? Maybe since Caroline's been in the NEWS lately with the Brandi Glanville stuff, she's JELLY!

• Like 2

Ugh, I'm really not here for Teresa vs. The Gorgas: Part 50

I have no idea where we are in terms of tally marks for who is to blame for what happened to this family. I'm guessing the rift is more Teresa's fault because she's pretty awful, but they're kind of awful too so I don't really care. I'm hoping this season closes the book on this relationship so we can move on as a nation.

I do feel bad for the cousins and I hope they can establish relationships with each other at some point, if that's what they want.

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, ladle said:

Not to rain on anybody's parade but do people really still buy calendars?

I do, but I'm OLD!  I like the ones with the great beach pictures every month.  Since I live behind the pine curtain in east Texas, I don't get to great looking beaches very often.

• Like 6
10 hours ago, ladle said:

Not to rain on anybody's parade but do people really still buy calendars?

I do.  Boystown sends me beautiful ones with Thomas Kinkade paintings on them, so I send a donation.  They have enough space to put appointments on.

• Like 4
On 2/9/2023 at 12:25 AM, Misslindsey said:

Sorry, but if Tre did ask Joe to take her down the aisle, Melissa should have given him the ok.  He should have accepted.  This too much togetherness is ridiculous.  This is a one time thing.  Well, maybe a one time thing.  I think there’s something shady about Loooie.  Plus he’s controlling, and Tres stupid, Duh.

Just now, kristen111 said:

Sorry, but if Tre did ask Joe to take her down the aisle, Melissa should have given him the ok.  He should have accepted.  This too much togetherness is ridiculous.  This is a one time thing.  Well, maybe a one time thing.  I think there’s something shady about Loooie.  Plus he’s controlling, and Tres stupid, Duh.  And those lips look like a flounder.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, ladle said:

Ugh, I'm really not here for Teresa vs. The Gorgas: Part 50

I have no idea where we are in terms of tally marks for who is to blame for what happened to this family. I'm guessing the rift is more Teresa's fault because she's pretty awful, but they're kind of awful too so I don't really care. I'm hoping this season closes the book on this relationship so we can move on as a nation.

I do feel bad for the cousins and I hope they can establish relationships with each other at some point, if that's what they want.

From what I know, which isn’t much, I heard Teresa didn’t want the Gorgas on the show in the first place, so they went to Bravo and begged to be on the show.  Tre did not like that.  Anyone know different?  Now, the Gorgas are floundering with no story line as Tre won’t budge.  Tre even incorporated her daughters now and people like that.  I don’t think the Gorgas kids have anything going on worthy to put on the show.  Neither do Joe & Melissa.  No cousins .. nothing.   Everyone probably knows this already.  Old news.

Edited by kristen111
  • Like 4
18 hours ago, twilightzone said:

This gets more interesting.  Tre and Louie got together with Jacqs and Chris in Vegas, where they now live.

Joe said he was asked to be part the wedding party.  But said no because Melissa was excluded.

Joe and Melissa have never been the put upon victims that they want people to think.  The Wakiles have cut all ties with them.

Thanks for the scoop!  Hope that meeting with the Laurita’s is on the show 🤞 The timing seems odd for Jacqueline but interesting.  If Tre was so terrible, why did the Gorga’s want on the show so desperately? Doesn’t make sense unless they wanted to bring Tre & Juicy down.  Or, Melissa wanted to compete with Tre.  The way Melissa went on and on about how awful Tre is - just can’t fathom why you would want to be around her or something she was doing?!?! 

• Like 5
4 hours ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

Thanks for the scoop!  Hope that meeting with the Laurita’s is on the show 🤞 The timing seems odd for Jacqueline but interesting.  If Tre was so terrible, why did the Gorga’s want on the show so desperately? Doesn’t make sense unless they wanted to bring Tre & Juicy down.  Or, Melissa wanted to compete with Tre.  The way Melissa went on and on about how awful Tre is - just can’t fathom why you would want to be around her or something she was doing?!?! 

Melissa likes all the press.  She goes in the City and takes pictures with everyone and thinks she’s so important.  I think she still has the store .. right?  What happened to her singing career?  If they go off the show, what will they do for money?  I’ll bet every house they owned was mortgaged to the hilt.

• Like 2
  • Love 1