Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E01: New Friends, Same Jersey

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

Melissa likes all the press.  She goes in the City and takes pictures with everyone and thinks she’s so important.  I think she still has the store .. right?  What happened to her singing career?  If they go off the show, what will they do for money?  I’ll bet every house they owned was mortgaged to the hilt.

Melissa definitely always came across as trying so hard. I really tried to like her but she comes off as self important. Always the victim after clawing her way onto the show with someone she hates.  Wants to have the best clothes, house, friends and marriage.  Very competitive and likes a lot of attention on herself. The singing dream seems to be a thing of the past. Couple years back Joe Gorga had to get a book in print😂.  Just like Tre!! Joe flips homes for his job.  Envy is still open.  I see a  3.6/5 star rating didn’t read the reviews.  Quick glance some cute items on site but I would stick with Revolve for that similar cost point.  I know the Gorga’s must make good money on RHONJ.  Tre is reported to make over $60K per episode. 

• Like 3
57 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

Melissa likes all the press.  She goes in the City and takes pictures with everyone and thinks she’s so important.  I think she still has the store .. right?  What happened to her singing career?  If they go off the show, what will they do for money?  I’ll bet every house they owned was mortgaged to the hilt.

Any income they have is related to, and generated from the show. She has no singing career, although she is still on the HWs because it was only a storyline. She has zero talent. 

• Like 3
On 2/12/2023 at 7:47 AM, kristen111 said:

I do.  Boystown sends me beautiful ones with Thomas Kinkade paintings on them, so I send a donation.  They have enough space to put appointments on.

I buy a dog calendar every year. I have three dogs, all different breeds, and I alternate which one I select for the calendar each year. 

• Like 4
  • Hugs 1
15 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Any income they have is related to, and generated from the show. She has no singing career, although she is still on the HWs because it was only a storyline. She has zero talent. 

Anytime she’s near Teresa, all you hear her say is “Oh my God”.

• Like 2
On 2/12/2023 at 10:25 PM, ZettaK said:

She’s very popular in New York City it seams.  Always taking pictures with someone.  Maybe her store is there?  Is she familiar with expensive hi end clothes?

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

She’s very popular in New York City it seams.  Always taking pictures with someone.  Maybe her store is there?  Is she familiar with expensive hi end clothes?

10 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Thank you for that article.  Very interesting.  Someone else put up the money, but her name as a tv star brought in business.  I live near the City and would have went to the store, but COVID stopped me and my girls.  They better step up with a storyline pronto.  I’m wondering if the Bravo money is enough for their lifestyle.  Between the new mansion and her designer clothes, it doesn’t seem enough, unless she gets them for free?

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

According to this, the boutique will move (or moved already) to Ridgewood, NJ, closer to where Melissa lives now.

And it doesn't sell high-end items. 

9 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Thank you for that article.  Very interesting.  Someone else put up the money, but her name as a tv star brought in business.  I live near the City and would have went to the store, but COVID stopped me and my girls.  They better step up with a storyline pronto.  I’m wondering if the Bravo money is enough for their lifestyle.  Between the new mansion and her designer clothes, it doesn’t seem enough, unless she gets them for free?

She is low in the totem pole to get free designer items.

• Like 1

Someone above said that Melissa’s daughter Antonia was unattractive, so I searched a few recent pics, including the girl’s Sweet Sixteen in Us Weekly.  Beauty is obvs in the beholder’s eye, but Antonia looks very pretty to me, similar to (but better than) pre-surgery Melissa - although she does have M’s old schnozz.  But she carries it well!  Just don’t like to criticize a teen’s looks, especially when she’s “fine!”

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
On 2/8/2023 at 2:24 PM, J80134 said:

A calendar seems so outdated...like the phone book. They'd have to payme to suffer through a long month of looking at lovebomb Louie's soft gut, big roider and Lil roider poppin veins, lumberjacks artsy beard, bills shaved old man chest or new not that hot husbands flashdance watering can display.

Teresa's TH spray tan looks so natural...for an overripe pumpkin on the verge of sprouting mold.

I would start by tearing out the page of Dr Evil. Oh hell no..

Why couldn't Frankie Jr take his dad's place? He he still pumping iron? Last I heard he had aspirations for law school

image.png.432fcce21a67f53160e4cdc9db794f00.png

Edited by sATL
  • LOL 4
10 hours ago, flummoxd said:

Someone above said that Melissa’s daughter Antonia was unattractive, so I searched a few recent pics, including the girl’s Sweet Sixteen in Us Weekly.  Beauty is obvs in the beholder’s eye, but Antonia looks very pretty to me, similar to (but better than) pre-surgery Melissa - although she does have M’s old schnozz.  But she carries it well!  Just don’t like to criticize a teen’s looks, especially when she’s “fine!”

Melissa routinely photoshops her daughter's photos including her nose, something that she cannot do on the show. She obviously has an issue with her appearance. Antonia looks different in her own photos, or in the Giudice girls' photos. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2

I love how Melissa waxes nostalgic about the 80s when every single shot they show of her is 90s.

She and Margaret are back to their regular shit-stirring agendas. Poooooor Martyr Gorgas, always being victimized by big bad Teresa. Yeah, Teresa is basically a big, dumb box of hair, but come on. By now they know what it takes to placate her and they're still sitting there like a deer in headlights going, "bUt WeRe FaMiLyyyyyyyy!!!! I'M yO BrOtHeR!!!!" 🙄 And Margaret can take a few fucking seats with the "Oh, ya gonna tell them?" - which means, "Are ya's gonna rat me out that I told you what they told me in a private convo?"

Why is Joe B's nose so red? He was giving Rudolph a run for his money in that photo shoot. Looks like they had money for a photographer or makeup, but not both.

And the photo shoot - the end result with with the flattish sepia filters with the boosted black points weren't heinous, but they didn't have much to work with. These guys ... oof. Evan was about the only one I'd look twice at. If I were Margaret I'd roll in there and yank Joe B's jeans up so his belly didn't roll over his belt. Eugh.

As everyone else mentioned, holy shit what was up with Jennifer's hair? It looked like she ran out in the rain before she was supposed to get her perm wet. Just awful.

From outward appearances, Luis seems like he's trying to help Teresa get along with everyone and showing her where she needs to listen & not cut them off while they're speaking. Then I realized that's where his bread is buttered, and if he can get A Teresa Redemption Arc™ going it will be better for the both of them (but not TOO much of an arc, lest Teresa become as boring as Melissa and no one will tune in for the drahmah).

I still can't believe that both Margaret and Dolores paid money for their chests. They look awful. I've nursed two babies for over two years total so I get the loss of top volume, etc., but holy shit find y'all a new plastic surgeon. Terrible.

Speaking of plastic surgeons, the new girl with the dark hair (not the funny one who is a friend of ... someone and who is actually funny & real) needs to sue hers. Her nose looks even worse than Jennifer's side profile, and that's pretty damn bad. 

I'm not sure about the Jersey/Staten Island girl, but I'll give her a chance. The other new one, absolutely not. She's as bad as Tiki Barber's vapid famewhoring wife. Ugh. I'm hoping the Jersey/Staten Island girl will throw down - hopefully with Dolores because I can't stand her. 😂

Edited by lightninggirl
  • Like 4
On 2/8/2023 at 4:14 PM, Gigi43 said:

Yeah, she's been demoted to friend. 

Did anyone catch when Jackie was talking to the new girls and said, “you haven’t looked at me once…you should.  It’s good social skills.”

Because correcting adults’ behavior is such great social skills?

I find her fascinating to watch…she’s kind of like Ramona in that sometimes it seems like she has no idea how to act like a person

• Like 6

My fantasy cast addition for this show would be to add Meryl Streep's Miranda Priestly character to the cast to go toe to toe with Teresa.  Can you imagine Miranda's classic, "No, no, that wasn't a question" and "That is all," comments in the middle of whatever Tre was saying at the moment, lol.

• LOL 5

I find the dynamic when it comes to Teresa and Louie and the Gorgas a little concerning. Like it's great that he wants to help Teresa and Margaret reconcile but IMO he's exacerbating the divisions between Teresa and her brother and that sends up some red flags.

Edited by eleanorofaquitaine
  • Like 3
24 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I find the dynamic when it comes to Teresa and Louie and the Gorgas a little concerning. Like it's great that he wants to help Teresa and Margaret reconcile but IMO he's exacerbating the divisions between Teresa and her brother and that sends up some red flags.

I think Luis has helped Teresa finally realize what's been going on for years, that the Gorgas are willing to use this feud to stay relevant and that Joey really doesn't actually care if they're close (just like he didn't care to spend time with his parents) so long as it means he's on TV.

If Luis viewed Teresa as his meal ticket, he'd do everything possible to continue the drama & fighting. Instead, from what I've seen & read, he's encouraged her to get therapy and tried to help her mend fences where possible, like his texts to the Gorgas about Teresa's 50th.

For the longest time, Teresa blamed Melissa entirely for the rift, but I think she now realizes the issue is actually more Joey. Luis' perspective helped her see it, along with her daughters who are now old enough to express their opinions, and she finally watched past seasons and saw it for herself. 

They've all behaved badly over the years, and Teresa' certainly no saint. but I truly believe that she wants to be close to her only sibling. I can't say the same about him. I agree with Delores, they just need to go their separate ways.

• Like 5

I am not someone who believes that the whole world exists to protect Teresa from the consequences of her own words and actions, so I don't really find the argument that "how dare the Gorgas come on 'her' show?!?!" particularly compelling. I do think it is a little troubling to see a husband actively exacerbating a feud between his wife and her brother and sister-in-law, and that is unfortunately what I perceive Louie doing. I hope I am wrong, though. 

• Like 4
On 2/16/2023 at 2:14 AM, ZettaK said:

According to this, the boutique will move (or moved already) to Ridgewood, NJ, closer to where Melissa lives now.

And it doesn't sell high-end items. 

She is low in the totem pole to get free designer items.

A little late with this, but anyhow, she’s not as famous with her clothes.  Nothing in the City.  No store there, only in Jersey.  I see on tv she sell clothes upstairs somewhere, and I see only about two racks of clothes.  So, she’s bullshitting, and probably knows not much about designer clothes.  Where does all her Chanel come from?  Fake?  Her and Joe might wind up in the poor house if Andy let’s them go.  Looks like it’s up to Teresa to get a storyline.  This is getting very interesting.  I was watching when Tre went to jail.  No Joe and Melissa to be found.  Looked like it was Joe’s family who helped the kids and Joe.  Now it’s up to the Gorgas to kiss Teresa’s ass to stay on the show and keep the new house.  Bunch of phonies.  Lol.

On 2/16/2023 at 6:34 PM, lightninggirl said:

I love how Melissa waxes nostalgic about the 80s when every single shot they show of her is 90s.

She and Margaret are back to their regular shit-stirring agendas. Poooooor Martyr Gorgas, always being victimized by big bad Teresa. Yeah, Teresa is basically a big, dumb box of hair, but come on. By now they know what it takes to placate her and they're still sitting there like a deer in headlights going, "bUt WeRe FaMiLyyyyyyyy!!!! I'M yO BrOtHeR!!!!" 🙄 And Margaret can take a few fucking seats with the "Oh, ya gonna tell them?" - which means, "Are ya's gonna rat me out that I told you what they told me in a private convo?"

Why is Joe B's nose so red? He was giving Rudolph a run for his money in that photo shoot. Looks like they had money for a photographer or makeup, but not both.

And the photo shoot - the end result with with the flattish sepia filters with the boosted black points weren't heinous, but they didn't have much to work with. These guys ... oof. Evan was about the only one I'd look twice at. If I were Margaret I'd roll in there and yank Joe B's jeans up so his belly didn't roll over his belt. Eugh.

As everyone else mentioned, holy shit what was up with Jennifer's hair? It looked like she ran out in the rain before she was supposed to get her perm wet. Just awful.

From outward appearances, Luis seems like he's trying to help Teresa get along with everyone and showing her where she needs to listen & not cut them off while they're speaking. Then I realized that's where his bread is buttered, and if he can get A Teresa Redemption Arc™ going it will be better for the both of them (but not TOO much of an arc, lest Teresa become as boring as Melissa and no one will tune in for the drahmah).

I still can't believe that both Margaret and Dolores paid money for their chests. They look awful. I've nursed two babies for over two years total so I get the loss of top volume, etc., but holy shit find y'all a new plastic surgeon. Terrible.

Speaking of plastic surgeons, the new girl with the dark hair (not the funny one who is a friend of ... someone and who is actually funny & real) needs to sue hers. Her nose looks even worse than Jennifer's side profile, and that's pretty damn bad. 

I'm not sure about the Jersey/Staten Island girl, but I'll give her a chance. The other new one, absolutely not. She's as bad as Tiki Barber's vapid famewhoring wife. Ugh. I'm hoping the Jersey/Staten Island girl will throw down - hopefully with Dolores because I can't stand her. 😂

Funny and true.  Best looking were Jackie and Evan.  Anyone notice the camera always focuses on Delores’s ass as she’s walking away.  She wears the same kind of dresses that sway back n forth as she’s walking away.  Even her boyfriend noticed and said something about it.  I don’t find her attractive at all.  Marge too old for that cleavage.  It’s wonderful that Teresa’s girls are going to good colleges.  That’s impressive.  She also brought them up right.  All nice girls.

• Like 1
On 2/8/2023 at 2:24 PM, amarante said:

Most of the men have ugly faces and bodies which to me aren't particularly attractive as I am not into the Frank type of steroid look.

Evan and the new woman's husband actually have attractive faces and if I am recalling correctly actually have good bodies - i.e. athletic without being bulked out through steroids and pumping heavy iron. To me it is the male equivalent of over filled faces and lips. I just find it aesthetically displeasing.

But the faces - Louie, Paul and Frank are especially unattractive. Shoot me but Gorga actually has a decent Italian face. I mean Pacino and DeNiro have those kinds of Italian male faces and they are not unattractive. 

I'm not normally into the over the top muscles either, but there's something about Frank. I think he's handsome facially, and he has this fun, sweet personality. Kinda like a teddy bear, a womanizing teddy bear. 

Gorga is a good-looking guy. I think he could barely reach my chest standing on his tiptoes, but still, good-looking guy.