Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E15: Indecent Disclosure

• Start Topic

Karen questions the validity of Robyn's upcoming nuptials and brings up alleged rumours about Juan; Robyn shares a suspicious photo with the ladies; Mia reaches her breaking point with Jacqueline, but attempts to repair her friendship with Wendy.

Airdate: 01.22.2023

What in the hell is Charisse wearing, that skirt is terribly unflattering and way too short for her.

Candiace's sunglasses look like they would be annoying to wear and paired with a bucket hat...not a fan.

I love how Karen said Juan was dating a woman with blonde hair and looked like her, production creates a sketch and it looks like a witch from Macbeth, hilarious.

Robyn calling Juan, I think we all know how that call would go, as Dorinda of RHONY would say, "Not well Bitch."  

Karen likes to say, "What you are not going to do is..." and then the person does it anyway, it makes me laugh.

• Like 10
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Gizelle Wendy is not jealous of Mia. You really be out here just saying anything to fill a scene. Shut up. 

Now Robyn, why did you embarrass yourself like that calling Juan while on camera? You knew that wouldn't end well. Didn't she also call Juan before when Wendy said their relationship was fake? I kind of think they chopped up Robyn's convo with Juan, just because of the way he quickly calmed down and said I love you, I appreciate you, like she said hey buddy we are on camera give me something here. 

Not Wendy and Candiace saying they heard the blonde woman in Georgetown rumor.....Wendy I can see saying it but I was shocked when Candiace said it. 

Karen said Gizelle wasn't anywhere near an altar. I died. Karen and Robyn were going at it and every time Gizelle tried to jump in Karen had a line for her. Karen said look, Robyn and I are talking about our men, you don't have a dog in this fight. 

Weak picture. Robyn didn't even show Karen and production didn't show a blurred version. Busted hype. 

Juan hugged Karen. hehehee. Not them showing Michael Darby laughing when Gizelle said she thought he was the hugger. I died. The editing. Top tier. 

Gizelle's face when Mia is talking to Wendy about getting to a better place is so weird. 

Preview for next week looks...interesting. Here we have Charisse, keeping Karen's name in her mouth for the sake of having a storyline and trying to go after her. Again, just be out here saying anything to try to get on camera. Forget the Karen and Charisse feud. Karen vs. Robyn is where it's at. 

• Like 12
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, LaurelleJ said:

Weak picture. Robyn didn't even show Karen and production didn't show a blurred version. Busted hype. 

Karen didn't need to see the picture.  If she was never with a blue eyed man in a Redskins jersey, then she knows it's not her.  If she knows she was with a blue eyed man in a Redskins jersey, then she still doesn't need to see it because she knows she's in it.

I surmise the reason the picture wasn't shown was because it was of Karen from behind and the man was full frontal. 

2 hours ago, LaurelleJ said:

Juan hugged Karen. hehehee. Not them showing Michael Darby laughing when Gizelle said she thought he was the hugger. I died. The editing. Top tier. 

All these hoes(TM) are high on their own supply.  When Karen told Gizelle about the hard hugger, she claimed she was highly uncomfortable but all of a sudden now, she brags that Juan "Hard Hugger" Dixon wanted her? The woman in Georgetown looks just like her? Ok, Karen. Sure. Juan would get with Charrisse, Michael Darby, Gordon etc before he would ever come around Karen.

And Robyn is correct, KAREN is the one who is constantly asking Robyn about the wedding.  Don't want to hear her talk about the wedding? Stop asking her about it.  It's none of Karen's business if Robyn's mom isn't there.  Robyn's parents were at the first wedding. Robyn & Juan have been living together for years and have teenage children, they really don't need to have a wedding. Just go to Howard County Courthouse and call it a day.  If it's ok for Karen to have arrangements, then it should be ok for Robyn & Juan to have arrangements.

Loved production flashing back to Robyn saying "no" to threesomes after Karen accused her of agreeing to threesomes and the footage of Juan nowhere near hard hugging Karen at that reunion. I still contend the "Hard Hugger" was going to be Chris Bassett to get Candiace and Chris off the show but she shifted it to Juan when she saw Candiace wasn't flipping out and throwing tantrums.

I found it interesting Karen got more upset at Robyn for calling her fake than at Charrisse for saying she was cheating.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
19 minutes ago, Axie said:

Robyn and Juan live much closer to Baltimore and Annapolis than to Georgetown.  Why would Juan be going all the way to Georgetown for a hook up?

I suppose for the same reason Karen went to Las Vegas for a hookup.

Robyn/Juan live about 20-30 minutes from Baltimore, DC and Annapolis.

I've actually heard the Juan-in-Georgetown rumors but if those rumors are true, either Juan is very stupid for walking hand in hand with some blonde woman in Georgetown when the entire Maryland/DMV area knows who he is 

or

Robyn knows about Juan's hookups and is fine with it.

Karen's inventing things to go after Robyn, whom she doesn't like and I don't think has ever filmed with one on one.

I agree, Robyn v Karen is the feud we need to see because we need to know what's really behind it.

Candiace was messy for the Spain remark, though. LOL

Edited by drivethroo
  • Like 5

So Chris can make Gizelle uncomfortable but Juan can't make Karen uncomfortable. And Karen's cornbread is definitely not done in the middle but Robyn's reaction makes me think it 100% happened. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
25 minutes ago, Boofish said:

So Chris can make Gizelle uncomfortable but Juan can't make Karen uncomfortable.

Karen claimed Juan hugged her so hard and tight her breasts felt like they were meeting her backbone.  From the hug production showed us, none of that happened.

Both Gizelle and Karen are full of shit and exaggerating things about Chris and Juan for a storyline.  Karen in particular likes to "remember" things from seasons and seasons ago and be mad about it for the current season for a storyline.

I'm sorry, you can't go around claiming "Chris and Juan" want me, then turn around and claim you felt violated and uncomfortable. And in Karen's case, Juan is never around her unless Robyn is around her, which is only if she's forced to be around Karen in a group scene. Otherwise, Juan is in the phone.

We can't cheer Chris for getting mad at Gizelle but claim Juan is lying and did that shit when he gets mad at Karen.  Juan would get with Sesame Street before he ever tried to hit on Karen.

• Like 5

Oh no I'm not saying Karen is RIGHT I'm saying it did happen and Gizelle has nerve because Karen sound just as dumb as she does. And the hug they showed was a month ago Karens bogus claim was long before that. Robyn said I can't confirm or deny that happened. So yeah it happened but yes Karen is using it to poke at Robyn.

• Like 5

I’m sorry there is NO way NONE zip zilch nadda that would make me believe Karen would hold on to this tea for 5 years or however long it was. Sorry IF it happened she would have pulled it out the next season .. well your husband wants me …..point blank period sorry Karen 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 8
7 hours ago, Axie said:

Robyn and Juan live much closer to Baltimore and Annapolis than to Georgetown.  Why would Juan be going all the way to Georgetown for a hook up?

The peen wants what it wants? 

Now do I think it’s possible that Juan has a side piece? Totally. Do I think he’s dumb enough to go walking hand in hand in Georgetown with his blonde Karen Doppleganger lady friend? Probably not given the fact that everyone and their mother has a cell phone with a camera. I am SURE someone would have snapped a picture by now if the 2 of them were blatantly canoodling in public 

• Like 6

This is the Potomic season of "Let's Talk About the Husband".  I think the only husband NOT accused of being inappropriate is Ray. 

It is my opinion that this season is the best season of editing on any housewife show in the history of housewife shows.

• Like 8

Ya'll know how I feel about making the husbands part of another housewife's storyline. Leave the drama to the women. Especially Juan because he really doesn't bother anybody. I am really interested how the reunion went because I can't see a way that Robyn stays a main housewife next season. I think she will drop to a heavily featured friend. 

• Like 4

Ok Karen , your story is not adding up on Robyn, Producers come with the receipts big time. Robyn did not say yes to a threesome, and Juan did not hug you tight .  The lies, the lies, the lies . 

13 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Juan wants Karen? ***gets up and walks away*** I, I just … 

The lies though , producers came with receipts, Robyn did not say yes to a threesome, and Juan was not hugging Karen tight ? what the hell is going on? 

• Like 2

My beef with this whole Mia and Wendy makeup , was Mia saying she did not want Wendy to feel bad about  insecurities?  What freaking insecurities Mia ?  Did Mia really BELIEVE Giselle stating that Wendy is jealous of Mia ? CHILE PLEAZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
22 hours ago, Boofish said:

Karen's cornbread is definitely not done in the middle.

Clawde have mercy!  Boofish, you know I’m gonna use this, LMAO!!

Karen, Juan ain’t looking for you like that, don’t play yourself.  And this is coming from someone that stans her. 

Dammit, Ashley!  Did Karen not just say to you that she wants to talk to Robbbbbbbbbbbbb privately?!!  What she did was messy af and that’s why you don’t tell some bishes anything.

Gizzard, how in the bluedilly fuck is Wendy jealous of Mia?  Wendy has clear skin, a husband that loves her, and a positive career which doesn't entail shaking her ass on a pole!  Heiffa you just reaching.  Why hasn’t any of the girls brought up the young pup that Gizzard is dating?

I really feel for Jacqueline, mourning the loss of a decade’s old friendship.

Candiace continues to shine this season and I’m the first to say that I couldn’t stand her, as I was Team Monique.

Finally, Charrisse?  The fact that Karen has been treating you like a non-motherfuckin’ factor (tm Evelyn Lozada) just kills you, don’t it?  You keep going on and on how you don’t want to be Karen’s friend but your verbal actions is saying differently.

Edited by Yogisbooboo64
  • Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

I really feel for Jacqueline, mourning the loss of a decade’s old friendship.

It was so toxic she should be glad she does not have to put up with Mia anymore.  I imagine it would be exhausting to hang out with Mia, she seems to need her ego stroked constantly.

• Like 11
5 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

Now do I think it’s possible that Juan has a side piece? Totally. Do I think he’s dumb enough to go walking hand in hand in Georgetown with his blonde Karen Doppleganger lady friend? Probably not given the fact that everyone and their mother has a cell phone with a camera. I am SURE someone would have snapped a picture by now if the 2 of them were blatantly canoodling in public 

I’m no RHOC-Megan-King-investigator-bitch, but checking online re Juan’s recent team-related furor, I quickly found info on his alleged longtime lover, a Hispanic brunette who was supposedly with him before, during and after he played ball in Europe. Is this old news, and the blonde is just the latest - or did the original flame go to the beauty shop?

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
18 minutes ago, flummoxd said:

I’m no RHOC-Megan-King-investigator-bitch, but checking online re Juan’s recent team-related furor, I quickly found info on his alleged longtime lover, a Hispanic brunette who was supposedly with him before, during and after he played ball in Europe. Is this old news, and the blonde is just the latest - or did the original flame go to the beauty shop?

It’s Karen .. Karen is the new side piec… lol I can’t even finish that it’s soo ridiculous that out of ALL the housewives it’s Karen that juan wants lol out of EVERYONE.. 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • LOL 15

Mia and Karen both were utterly ridiculous in their delusions.

It must be exhausting to be around women who have such utterly absurd and inflated opinions of themselves.

Of all the people who Wendy might be jealous of - an ex-stripper with a face deformed by too much bad plastic surgery and fillers married to an old unattractive man is the most ludicrous. I don't get the sense that Wendy would be jealous of anyone except someone like Michella Obama or the equivalent.

And Karen insinuating that she is the object of lust. She is very well preserved and has had good plastic surgery but she is close to 60 and never had the same fresh faced beauty as Gizelle or Robyn had.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Agreed, Robyn and Giz are gorgeous and Karen is delusional (and obnoxious, mendacious, an arrogant, bullying bitch) but early pics show her as a delicate, fine-boned beauty, just a different, rarer physical type than the GE menaces.  Some of Karen’s sibs/cousins back on the farm share her looks, too, so appears to be a natural beauty. But chacon a son gout.

• Like 6

Anybody think Karen's accusations about Juan are true? I don't think so. Especially that bit about threesomes. I mean, when will these ladies learn that there is footage for every lie they tell ? Clearly there was a playback of Robin and Juan saying they were not in to threesomes. 

And if Juan is cheating I doubt he would be interested in a woman pushing 60 or her ugly lookalike. He's a good looking guy and young enough to cheat with a beauty , not the likes of Grande Dame of the gereatric crowd ( No offense people, I 'm older than Karen).

I'm also sick of these women with their comments: Ohhhhh, he hugged me too tight! Ohhhh, he looked at me too long! Ohhh he flirted with me inappropriately! Ohhhhh he whispered he wanted me! Meanwhile they have no proof of ANY of it! Unless there is tape of grabbing asses and saying they want to suck a dick like Ashley's husband then STFU!

• Like 10
44 minutes ago, amarante said:

Mia and Karen both were utterly ridiculous in their delusions.

It must be exhausting to be around women who have such utterly absurd and inflated opinions of themselves.

Of all the people who Wendy might be jealous of - an ex-stripper with a face deformed by too much bad plastic surgery and fillers married to an old unattractive man is the most ludicrous. I don't get the sense that Wendy would be jealous of anyone except someone like Michella Obama or the equivalent.

And Karen insinuating that she is the object of lust. She is very well preserved and has had good plastic surgery but she is close to 60 and never had the same fresh faced beauty as Gizelle or Robyn had.

Agree. Karen thinks very highly of herself. I’d call her attractive on a good day, not beautiful. I can believe Juan is messing around, but I don’t believe he’s lusting for Karen. 

Mia’s face does not look good close-up in HDTV. 

If the Blue Eyes rumors are true, I wonder why Ray has stayed with Karen. 

• Like 4

Mia was on WWHL last night. She is so creepy. She had this fake smile plastered on her face the entire show. Her creepy husband was behind the bar. They are trying to act like these super sexual beings. Stop already! It's truly skeevy.

• Like 8

Posts have been removed for referencing real-time information about the housewives.  As a reminder, the episode thread is for episode-time events only.  You can post real-time spoilers in the Media or relevant housewife thread.  The same applies to information about husbands we don't know about in episode time, as well.

Yes, Karen, it's that big ol raisin looking mole that brings all the boys to the yard. 

Mia reflecting that Jacqueline needs her attention and it's exhausting...then quickly deflecting by changing the subject to how she generously wants to be Wendy's "friend"...stone cold while Jacqueline is sobbing. Wish Wendy would have said no thanks, I see how you treat your friends instead of licking that bitches boot.

Charisse, you stank of desperation and cheap bubbly. If you said Ashley did a dude in the bathroom I might buy it, I can buy Karen cheats....but I don't believe for a second that Karen would do anyone in a public restroom....mmmmkay!

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 10
30 minutes ago, J80134 said:

Yes, Karen, it's that big ol raisin looking mole that brings all the boys to the yard. 

Mia reflecting that Jacqueline needs her attention and it's exhausting...then quickly deflecting by changing the subject to how she generously wants to be Wendy's "friend"...stone cold while Jacqueline is sobbing. Wish Wendy would have said no thanks, I see how you treat your friends instead of licking that bitches boot.

Charisse, you stank of desperation and cheap bubbly. If you said Ashley did a dude in the bathroom I might buy it, I can buy Karen cheats....but I don't believe for a second that Karen would do anyone in a public restroom....mmmmkay!

Ok so I'm going to send you a prepaid UPS label. Go ahead and log out and send me your phone  

Happy Very Funny GIF by Disney Zootopia

• LOL 4
4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Mia was on WWHL last night. She is so creepy. She had this fake smile plastered on her face the entire show. Her creepy husband was behind the bar. They are trying to act like these super sexual beings. Stop already! It's truly skeevy.

Right? Like, I'm all for people exploring their sexuality and unconventional relationships... but not when said people look like Mia and Gordon. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 5

Mia isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, if she believes Wendy is jealous of her. 

I was cracking up at Candiace saying "this is the best food we've had so far" after all the chaos erupted. 

I'm tired of these husband accusations. I'm just ready for the reunion at this point.

• Like 7
20 hours ago, GreenlinetoHarlem said:

I found Juan’s raging about how he would hit all the women very disturbing. He’s a weirdo. This show has a lot of loonies! 
i am watching for Candiace this season, who’d have thunk it? Also enjoying the ever messy Ashley.

He didn't say he would hit anyone. He said he would cuss every single woman out.

• Like 8

Vulture has a great recapped for this series (as some of the other housewives)

I recommend this week's recap because of the recapper's explanation of how all of these ridiculous feuds and fights really have to do with bottom line considerations of salary and how fan base impacts that.

It is my problem with a lot of the franchises where the women fight about ridiculous stuff and you know that it is code for stuff they can't discuss on camera.

https://www.vulture.com/article/real-housewives-of-potomac-recap-season-7-episode-15-indecent-disclosure.html

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

I’m still laughing about the sketch of the blonde woman lmao.

I’m over the whole off camera shit why is this always happening now. All they do is talk about stuff we never see and now there’s gonna be all this off camera vagina stuff next episode. Like you are filming them just show us it. So annoying.

Mia can go at anytime. What a piece of shit. I had a toxic friend like her at one time and when the friendship first ended it was sad at first but then it was like this huge weight being lifted off and being free.

Karen cracks me up but pls she is too delusional with this. Her jab at Gizelle about not even being near the altar made me laugh. Not that I think a woman is defined by a man but because all Gizelle does is sit there and ask ppl questions to get fights going. Like make her have a storyline already.

Charisse needs to go away too. She is a bore.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 10

If Karen wants people to treat her like royalty, she needs to learn how to stop her wigs from shifting. Her long blonde one scooched a bit every time she flailed around.

The cartoon sketch was a dead ringer for old Disney witch sketches.

Can we please stop with the "he hugged me too tight, he was in my room, he smiled at me" silliness. You are grown women. Nobody is looking to jump your bones.

Perhaps the rumored Juan girlfriend lives in Georgetown. He is furious every time Robyn tries to shine a light on their private business.

A rarity for me in terms of housewives - I feel sorry for Jacqueline, as I think she thought she and Mia would tag-team, like Robyn and Gizelle, and instead she was savaged by a supposedly good friend. Has she received financial gifts from Mia and her creepy husband? Because that puts her in a bind if she depends on those gifts

• Like 5

Jaqueline sister is Mia's nanny. I know the type of relationship I have with all my sisters and let's just say Easy Baked Oven would need a new nanny because what we are NOT ABOUT TO DO is disrespect my parents DNA 😒

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
On 1/23/2023 at 7:24 AM, Duke2801 said:

Are we sure the supposed woman he was walking with in Georgetown wasn't just Michael Darby in a blonde wig?

• LOL 16