Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E15: Indecent Disclosure

• Start Topic

I feel bad for Jacqueline too. It seems like Mia brought her on the show just to ruin their friendship for a storyline. I don't like the way Mia is. I hate the way she walks and talks. Someone in a previous episode thread said she simpers and that is so true. Also, when she's talking she never seems to close her mouth.

The editors have been on fire this season

• Like 8
  • Love 1
On 1/23/2023 at 12:57 PM, Sweet-tea said:

Agree. Karen thinks very highly of herself. I’d call her attractive on a good day, not beautiful. I can believe Juan is messing around, but I don’t believe he’s lusting for Karen. 

Mia’s face does not look good close-up in HDTV. 

If the Blue Eyes rumors are true, I wonder why Ray has stayed with Karen. 

Ray isn't going anywhere, it's a marriage of companionship for Ray at his age now. Ray and Karen may have an arrangement of some sort, and that's okay with older men, who marry younger women.  The difference is Jamal left Giselle, Charisse husband left her for another woman, Juan cheated on Robyn , Michael left Ashley, is seems that Chris and Eddie are the only ones still with their spouses. I believe the other women are jealous of that and doing the most to try and drive a wedge . 

• Like 4

I actually don't think Robyn is jealous of anyone else's relationship.  Everyone says "Gizelle & Robyn" are running around spreading rumors but it's actually Gizelle & ASHLEY who are sitting around conspiring. Robyn gets hit with the stray bullets by association for being Gizelle's homeboy while Ashley skips off pretty much scot free and nobody calls her out for her active participation in spreading rumors and lies except for Candiace.

Even in the often cited Pizza Pullup, where they were trying to figure out if Karen actually lived in the house, Ashley was sitting in that van right with Robyn & Gizelle but only Robyn is called out for it.

Gizelle, Ashley, Charrisse...for sure.

I need to know why Karen really has more ire for Robyn than she does Ashley and even Gizelle.  We need a full fledged Karen v Robyn feud for season 8.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
On 1/23/2023 at 10:02 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

It’s Karen .. Karen is the new side piec… lol I can’t even finish that it’s soo ridiculous that out of ALL the housewives it’s Karen that juan wants lol out of EVERYONE.. 

😂 I would believe Michael Darby as his side piece over Karen!

• Like 1