Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E19: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

Exactly. How would she have worded it if she WAS kicking her out? Pretty sure it would go something like "please leave."

I must admit that I don't think Heather kicked Shannon out of her house either.  Asking some to "please leave" is not the same as "get the fuck out of my house!"   Heather was agitated and Shannon was quivering for some sort of confrontation IMO.  I guess Heather could have gotten Shannon to leave by making up a phony errand that she needed to run immediately.

The Dubrows are annoying and high strung, but I don't believe they are terrible people.  I don't believe the Beadors are saints either.  I think Shannon is crazy based on her interactions with her own family.  The conflict with the other women did not make me think she is crazy.

Love and forgiveness are things that I work on as a Christian.  Some of us are at different places on our individual spiritual journeys no matter how well we know scripture.

And yes, this Christian uses the word fuck.

Edited by ToukieSmith
  • Love 8
I don't know if I quite believe Lizzie has already had two breast reductions. They don't just grow back without weight gain. Either Lizzie's weight really yo-yos, or she had a reduction after each pregnancy. I wonder if Lizzie has seen plastic surgeons who encourage her to stay a large size, therefore don't reduce them small enough. I know they tend to talk women into larger implants all the time. It's sad, because with each reduction, there's an increased risk of loss of sensitivity.

Please understand that I am not knocking anyone but I truly believe that if we as women would embrace that we all come in different shapes and sizes and are ALL beautiful and stop thinking that we are in some kind of competition for attention from either women or men that we would all be a lot happier in our lives. I know I try hard to never comment on another woman's female body parts. Sorry still having problems with the edit/quote function. Edited by Lisin
fixed quote
  • Love 2

Everyone has added some great commentary about this reunion, but all I have to say about Part 1 of the reunion is...

Tamra's effortless screeching of "THAT'S MY OPINION!!!!!" coupled with Shannon's ever so quietly and incredulously chanting, "And I yell...And I yell?" was comedy gold for me! 

Shannon had me rolling the whole reunion. Everytime time she opened her mouth, Tamra and Heather Dubrow had those perma-bitch looks on their faces like they couldn't believe Ms. Scary Angry had made them look like fools. Everything Shannon said just pretty much shut those two up and illustrated how ridiculous they have been behaving all season. She also showed that Tamra and Heather are everything they claimed Shannon to be....Kudos, girl. Job well done.

Edited by kanona29
  • Love 11

I thought Vicki's comments on Oklahoma were pretty funny. She wasn't engaged in a serious discussion about it. She was giving an over-the-top, largely tongue-in-cheek response to a question that she knew was intended to bring some lightheartedness to the reunion. It seemed like her complaints were about the state itself (flat, tornadoes, boring) and not so much an attack on the people. We all have places that we love and places you couldn't pay us enough money to live. I found that part entertaining and largely innocous.

• Love 5

Just realized why "hollaback" (I know, I can't stop giggling about it!) construction site is giving me fits of laughter. Because it's, like, a mentos commercial stereotype! (Do do do wahhhh) I mean, I'm not hot -- by any strech of the imagination -- so I never got, nor get, "hollabacked at" passing a construction site; but I've been in the vacinity of hot people passing construction sites -- and they don't get it either (and I live in a big city with lots of construction sites). Now, I am not saying that "street harassment" doesn't happen -- I know it does. And it's gross and annoying. But the sterotype of it being a construction worker is vey dated.

• Love 1
I don't know if I quite believe Lizzie has already had two breast reductions. They don't just grow back without weight gain. Either Lizzie's weight really yo-yos, or she had a reduction after each pregnancy. I wonder if Lizzie has seen plastic surgeons who encourage her to stay a large size, therefore don't reduce them small enough. I know they tend to talk women into larger implants all the time. It's sad, because with each reduction, there's an increased risk of loss of sensitivity.

Please understand that I am not knocking anyone but I truly believe that if we as women would embrace that we all come in different shapes and sizes and are ALL beautiful and stop thinking that we are in some kind of competition for attention from either women or men that we would all be a lot happier in our lives. I know I try hard to never comment on another woman's female body parts. Sorry still having problems with the edit/quote function.

I understand what you're saying, but I'm commenting on Lizzie's statement about her breasts.  I'm a nurse, and my comment is from a medical perspective - Male MDs encourage extra large implants, and breast surgery can cause nerve damage.  I don't think I was particularly vicious - I'm not calling a HW by the name of a puppet, bringing up anyone's religion, or even questioning someone's worth as a person.

Edited by Lisin
fixed quote
  • Love 5

I don't think you get it. He/she works with his hands!

Truly... he/she knows how to go down on people!  GET down on people!  get down WITH people!  something!  with people!  

(p.s. fml, there's no strikethrough option for fonts, oh well!) 

I understand what you're saying, but I'm commenting on Lizzie's statement about her breasts.  I'm a nurse, and my comment is from a medical perspective - Male MDs encourage extra large implants, and breast surgery can cause nerve damage.  I don't think I was particularly vicious - I'm not calling a HW by the name of a puppet, bringing up anyone's religion, or even questioning someone's worth as a person.

I totally understand where you are coming from and appreciate the medical aspect. I think a lot more women would not undergo pretty serious medical procedures if the social stigma was not so strong to do so.

• Love 2

Yep.  Heather screwed up in her last blog when she said that they didn't find out about what David said until Bali or just after Bali.  I guess she forgot that Terry said at the reunion that he lost sleep for two months before confronting David.  There's no way that two months passed between the trip to Bali and the finale episode.  Plus we had Terry saying at the finale dinner that the reason he was so upset at Lizzie's dinner was because of what David said.  Or maybe, just maybe, Heather 'perceived' that they only found out after the Bali trip.

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 6

Everyone has added some great commentary about this reunion, but all I have to say about Part 1 of the reunion is...

Tamra's effortless screeching of "THAT'S MY OPINION!!!!!" coupled with Shannon's ever so quielty and incredulously chanting, "And I yell...And I yell?" was comedy gold for me! 

Shannon had me rolling the whole reunion. Everytime time she opened her mouth, Tamra and Heather Dubrow had those perma-bitch looks on their faces like they couldn't believe Ms. Scary Angry had made them look like fools. Everything Shannon said just pretty much shut those two up and illustrated how ridiculous they have been behaving all season. She also showed that Tamra and Heather are everything they claimed Shannon to be....Kudos, girl. Job well done.

I am getting the distinct impression that Shannon Beador would be a huge fan of the snark found on these very boards.

Like the grinch, my heart just kept growing bigger and bigger with love for her at the reunion.

That being said, I, too, kind of hope the Beadors don't return.  I think the viewers got a real treat with this couple, in that they were two of the very few real people I think we've ever seen on these franchises.  

With all the frontin', fraudin', and failin' going on over at RHoNJ, the raw emotion coming from Shannon was really refreshing, even if painful at times.  

I kind of hope they leave with their dignity intact and having beaten Bravo and their co-stars at their own game.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 12

I apologize if I offended anyone. I allowed my mind and fingers to wander after my original thought which was: that if any of these people attend services, how nice it would be if they heard their cleric tailor his service to the subject of forgiveness.

@Gumby I got the analogy you were trying to make and didn't take it as you calling the Dubrows terrorist. I took it as you pointing out they are hypocrites in the same way Mcveigh was a hypocrite by claimed to be a Christian but doing the total opposite of Christian behavior. What I took from your comment was Dubrow=hypocrite, not Dubrow=terrorist  :)

• Love 9

Please understand that I am not knocking anyone but I truly believe that if we as women would embrace that we all come in different shapes and sizes and are ALL beautiful and stop thinking that we are in some kind of competition for attention from either women or men that we would all be a lot happier in our lives. I know I try hard to never comment on another woman's female body parts.

That's true for breast enhancement but for women who undergo breast reduction the great majority do it for medical, not esthetic reasons. Back problems, shoulder pain, deep grooves in the shoulders from the weight the breasts put on the straps, not to mention practical reasons like not being able to fit into off the rack shirts.

• Love 1

I'm going to do my best to be as polite as possible. I apologize in advance for any ineloquence. OK, so, Vickie and Tamara kinda remind me of a group of people I once met. It was around the time that that book "purpose driven life" came out. Anyway, they all lived in southern california -- and Christianity kinda became "en vogue" then, if you will. Anyway, I remember being really perpelexed by these folks, because, it was like, "bling christianity" -- that's best way I can describe it. Kinda like a caucasion version of Creflow Dollar -- and they all wore Livestrong-type bands with "WWJD" on them and loved talking about their church rock band. The group I met all happened to be pretty casually (yet cluelessly & openly) bigoted against anyone -- white, black, asian -- who wasn't straight and believed in Jesus. Or, maybe more "condescending" -- like, "Oh, you poor dear; God loves us best; you'll see." Lots of jewels and early days RHOC gear - Sky tops, was it? Now, not saying that all Christians are like that -- or anything of the ilk. But I bet that is the type of church Vickie and Tamara go to.

Tamballs and Gretchen go to Saddleback Church.  The mega church down the street from me.  They keep on building and building and building.  Mr. Lablover wants to know when they are buying our house to build some more.  I don't think Tamballs goes regularly.  I've only been there for funerals.  I have a bestie that goes there.  She loves the 'aloha' themed service in one of the tents. She's very sweet.  NOTHING like me.

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 1

Why do Terry and Heather keep phrasing it, "he was raised by a construction worker"? Was one of his parents a construction worker? An uncle? A construction worker who once showed him attention because his parents ignored him? Who?

• Love 2

Please understand that I am not knocking anyone but I truly believe that if we as women would embrace that we all come in different shapes and sizes and are ALL beautiful and stop thinking that we are in some kind of competition for attention from either women or men that we would all be a lot happier in our lives. I know I try hard to never comment on another woman's female body parts. Sorry still having problems with the edit/quote function.

For the entire history of Lizzie's breasts from breast buds to future surgeries here is s a link to her blog: http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-9/blogs/lizzie-rovsek/lizzie-on-that-kentucky-fried-nick

After watching that mess, I truly believe there isn't anything genuine about the Dubrows.  I'm not all that sure I believe that Terry isn't trying to play a tough guy role for the cameras.  I think his goal this year was to shed the wimpy jokey Dr. husband.  Most people if they were offended after the fact by a drunk guy who made one comment that is fairly innocent on this show would have let it go after an apology was provided.  Who hasn't been an ass when drunk?

Frankly, I though no one actually looked good.  Not even sexy David -- he didn't need to lose weight and now he looks too skinny to me.  Heather doesn't have the face to carry that hairstyle.  It made her look even more jokerish with those cheeks (they look like implants to me).

Lizzie is probably the youngest but I think she is one of the least attractive women I've seen on this show and yet she seems to think she is the most beautiful housewife to ever walk the planet.  She dated Nick Lashay pre and post Simpson?  I would bête she was his booty call.

Tamra's face is fucked up beyond repair. If Eddie really is into women, he won't be around her for long. 

I felt bad for Shannon when the talk went to David's flirtations.  Her face told the story.

• Love 7

That's true for breast enhancement but for women who undergo breast reduction the great majority do it for medical, not esthetic reasons. Back problems, shoulder pain, deep grooves in the shoulders from the weight the breasts put on the straps, not to mention practical reasons like not being able to fit into off the rack shirts.

I'm sorry if I came off as medical instead as cosmetic. However I do believe in both if it is for the WOMAN for herself, physical and self esteem.

Edited by mbaywife123
  • Love 1
Not even sexy David

For me, he's nice to look at. But once he opens his mouth? Nope. I think David is a great guy (aside from the flirting) -- or at least doing his level best to try to be; but his voice kills "the hot" for me. (Yes, yes -- it's shallow).

• Love 6

I am getting the distinct impression that Shannon Beador would be a huge fan of the snark found on these very boards.

Like the grinch, my heart just kept growing bigger and bigger with love for her at the reunion.

That being said, I, too, kind of hope the Beadors don't return.  I think the viewers got a real treat with this couple, in that they were two of the very few real people I think we've ever seen on these franchises.  

With all the frontin', fraudin', and failin' going on over at RHoNJ, the raw emotion coming from Shannon was really refreshing, even if painful at times.  

I kind of hope they leave with their dignity intact and having beaten Bravo and their co-stars at their own game.  

I agree with this but a part of me really would like to see more Vicki and Shannon adventures. They are the RHoNJ Joe and Rosie of the OC. I'm not talking literally, Jo and Ro aren't known for their brain power, but the moments Vicki and Shannon were together it was fun TV to watch.

• Love 4

For me, he's nice to look at. But once he opens his mouth? Nope. I think David is a great guy (aside from the flirting) -- or at least doing his level best to try to be; but his voice kills "the hot" for me. (Yes, yes -- it's shallow).

Yea, his voice kills my buzz big time. There was one occassion, when he was having lunch with Shannon in PR, when I thought he was really handsome, but that was pretty much the only time I took note of his attractiveness. I cannot put my finger on it, but there is something about him that looks unhealthy to me. Maybe the pallor of his skin? Maybe dark circles under his eyes? I am always terrible at trying to ascertain why someone looks a bit off so I am probably just rambling at this point. What I did notice was that it seemed much more pronounced after his weight loss.

• Love 4

^^ I think he said his father was a plumber.

Ahhhhhh, I see.Thanks! Very interesting then, because I just read someplace that Terry got interviewed on a podcast recently, on which he said he was raised by a single mother. Now, of course his father could have been in plumbing / construction. It's curious though. Did he say the "raised by a single mother" thing to suck-up to the person who was interviewing him on the podcast (maybe it was Brandi Granville's?)? Was his father in construction, but wasn't really a part of his life? Could that be the hidden -- wildly misplaced -- animus towards David Beador? Does Terry still have "daddy issues"? Hmmmmm......

Edited by Lady Grump
  • Love 3

Ahhhhhh, I see.Thanks! Very interesting then, because I just read someplace that Terry got interviewed on a podcast recently, on which he said he was raised by a single mother. Now, of course his father could have been in plumbing / construction. It's curious though. Did he say the "raised by a single mother" thing to suck-up to the person who was interviewing him on the podcast (maybe it was Brandi Granville's?)? Was his father in construction, but wasn't really a part of his life? Could that be the hidden -- wildly misplaced -- animus towards David Beador? Does Terry still have "daddy issues"? Hmmmmm......

To answer would be to think too much about Terry Dubrow, something I really don't want to do!

(Honestly, I have no idea. I just found it so ridiculously defensive and patronizing to tell David he wasn't being demeaning to construction workers since he, too, "works with his hands," and his father was a plumber).

• Love 3

Why do Terry and Heather keep phrasing it, "he was raised by a construction worker"? Was one of his parents a construction worker? An uncle? A construction worker who once showed him attention because his parents ignored him? Who?

Yes!  I don't get this either.  I would never say, "I was raised by someone who was in construction."  I would say, "My father (or mother) was in construction."  It's wierd.  Sorry Aviva, but that's what describes it best.  And who said, "I was too," or something to that effect.  Was it Heather?  The words were said but we didn't see a face.

• Love 1

...So...we talking Apollo levels of juvialness once David opens his mouth?

• Love 2

Oh snap! Wait. Did I miss the convo about Terry's wormy, spin-fail response regarding the Beadors' staying at home to "work on their marriage"? I was all, "Oh HELL no, he did not just try that!?!?" And the way his voice changed tone -- and he got all snivley and arrogant -- like he had just dropped the best "comeback" (or is it "hollaback"?) ever. You could almost hear the wheels spinning in his head ("oh yeah, well the so-called minivan majority is gonna love it when I drop THIS bomb on you!") And like, what, Terry? Everyon going through a rocky patch in their marriage should hole-up and never leave their house until they fight-club it out? Ugh. Terry.

...So...we talking Apollo levels of juvialness once David opens his mouth?

YES! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! LOL! Oh lord, now I can't stop giggling, thinking about the first time I heard Apollo's voice: So handsome....so hansome.....AWWWWW SHIT! (TM Spike Lee) he had to go and open his mouth.

Edited by Lady Grump
  • Love 2
I'm probably in the minority, but I think Terry did say it.

I agree,  Tams is too dumb to make it up.  Terry probably said it & now he's scared to death to admit it.  And Heather knows he's lying about it too.  Hmmmm, in their own way, they're just a couple of phony bullshitters -- just like Gretchen & Slade.  OK, maybe not as bad as them -- nobody could reach their level of bullshit.  But still, I think the Beadors do freak the 2 of 'em out cuz they're pretty straight about a lot that goes on in their lives.  Well, don't get me wrong.  The Beadors are still hiding plenty.  We don't know if David plays around & we don't know what really happened with that domestic dispute thing.

I get annoyed with Andy when he fixates on stupid stuff like this (until they mentioned it, I had totally forgotten about it) instead of the more important issues on this show. I thought Vicki was going to answer "looks like you, Andy!".

Now that woulda been clever & funny.  More like something Kathy Griffin might say, certainly not Vicks.  Not her style to make a spontaneous, clever, funny comment.

I understand what you're saying, but I'm commenting on Lizzie's statement about her breasts.  I'm a nurse, and my comment is from a medical perspective - Male MDs encourage extra large implants, and breast surgery can cause nerve damage.  I don't think I was particularly vicious - I'm not calling a HW by the name of a puppet, bringing up anyone's religion, or even questioning someone's worth as a person.

Well, maybe she wasn't providing all the details, but it sounds like she did get the breast reductions.  Feel bad for her bout that.  From what I've heard this is a very serious procedure.  

On the other hand, I truly believe Terry blowing up his wife's cheeks with various injectables -- in some obvious effort to make her "beautiful", should be called to attention.  This sorry effort, which shows his skill/talent (or rather, lack of) as a cosmetic surgeon, has turned his wife into something resembling a puppet.  Vicious?  I think not.  Isn't Terry the one saying how beautiful she is?  And didn't she admit Terry injects her with botox & Sculptra (that's one I'd never heard of) -- along with who knows what else?  When Terry stops blowing up her cheeks like balloons & she stops looking like Madame the puppet, I'll stop calling her Madame.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 3

I think Terry said something like that (probably as a joke) and Tamara twisted it into a pretzel. I think she did that with Heather's pick a side comment too. I think that's how Tamara lies because she's actually smart enough to be a practiced liar. I think everything she says is technically true, but so twisted and manipulated that it might as well be a lie, but she always has that technical truth to hide behind. I also think that is the only reason she apologized to Shannon about the email because it was one of the few time she just straight up lied so there wasn't anything for her to hide behind. If there was anyway she could have twisted what she had done into not telling Heather about the email she would have stuck with her "I didn't say anything" story all season long. Much like the Lewinski hearings it depends on the definition of "the".

• Love 5

And, as I shuffle off to slumber, I will continue chuckling, for I just remembered this Dubrow gem. The website. The highly produced, "LOOK AT HOW PERFECT WE ARE!" home video on the home page. Just wait. It will start on it's own; The mug shot of Heather morphs into the snark mana.

http://www.heatherdubrow.com/home

Yes, home videos are wonderful. But this is SO STAGED!

• Love 2

For me, there's a lot about David that's off...physically (and that voice).  Then there's Shannon who's off...off the wall.  A marriage made in heaven.  I don't watch the show regularly.  I'd choose Terry and Heather over David and Shannon for dinner companions any time.  Does Shannon REALLY see some kind of "doctor" every day?  Every day?

• Love 2

I must admit that I don't think Heather kicked Shannon out of her house either.  Asking some to "please leave" is not the same as "get the fuck out of my house!"   Heather was agitated and Shannon was quivering for some sort of confrontation IMO.  I guess Heather could have gotten Shannon to leave by making up a phony errand that she needed to run immediately.

The Dubrows are annoying and high strung, but I don't believe they are terrible people.  I don't believe the Beadors are saints either.  I think Shannon is crazy based on her interactions with her own family.  The conflict with the other women did not make me think she is crazy.

You can very politely kick someone out. It doesn't have to be rude or physical. If you ask them to leave before they are ready; then you're basically kicking them out. Its the same thing as a restaurant closing or store closing. The customer may not be ready to leave but the employees have to clean up. They politely kick the customers out so that they can clean. Obviously, Heather was displeased with Shannon's comments and she was unwilling to listen to anymore. So she politely asked her to leave. She kicked her out and while she may have been polite; what she really meant was "Get the fuck out". Heather could have been gracious, humble, empathetic, admitted her wrong doing and apologized. This is Heather we're talking about though so obviously that would never happen.

Toukie Smith its great to see you again! 

Edited by cafe au lait
  • Love 9

Tammy Sue is the worst. With bad hair and extremely questionable fashion choices. But those aren't even close to being cankles. At least in MY OPINION.

Yeah, there was another poster who said she has bangs, so the comments are hard to read. ...well, the ones about Tamra's legs and ankles are hard for me! I'm underweight, so it's not fat. I just have saggy, big knees and thick ankles. Anyway, it is what it is.

I kind of wish they'd have a reunion of sorts with the spouses/significant others and ask what impact fame has had on their lives. I wish Andy would ask how women treat them, such as offers for dates or sex. Also, some channel needs to do an expose on this franchise.

And, there hasn't been a lesbian or gay man as a lead, right? I wonder if that will ever happen.

In the Bravo photo gallery Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend, Tamra looks so pretty. What a difference a few years can make. I'm a sorrowful person, and she makes me wonder about my future.

I think Heather kicked Shannon out because of her facial expression and that awful arm pointing. Asking her to leave would have been, "I'm sorry, but because my children are here, and I don't think I can help resolve this right now, I'll call or text you tomorrow to set up a new time."

Run-on sentence there!!

Edited by Betweenyouandme
  • Love 2

A post on Eddie's FB page:

"So much ignorance on twitter. Really? My apology to @DrDubrow and @HeatherDubrow was sincere. Hence, did not make the cut. 1+1=???"

Teeths, don't count.  Just put on your riding shorts and ride off to happiness to that exotic beauty *cough* Lizzie *cough* and be done with it.

I can not imagine a small business owner acting like Tamra.  This still boggles my mind!!!  Always has, always will.  Did anyone else check to see if Tamra shut down her FB page?  Looks like it to me.  But my computer is older than Tamball's one liners.

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 2

Don't think this was discussed before, but what does everyone think of Donn -- actually taking (what sounded like) a big fat check from Vicks?  Did he deserve it or was he kind of a pig for taking money from a woman?  I always kinda liked Donn (well, maybe not so much when he was drunk), but I'm thinkin' he's pretty much of an oink, oink piggy pig.  So now that Vicks is used to handing money off to men, is she back with Brooks, the useless, worthless slug?

Tams seems to have cut off her Facebook & she has very little of late on Twitter.  Hmmmm, what up with dat, me wonders.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 2

Scoobie,

Hazard pay?  I think she bought him out of her house?  That's some $$$ right there!  Ugh, I would of had to pay my ex alimony.  I bought him out too.  That's the only thing I can think of.  And Donn's a FREE BITCH!   Also, I'm sure she was loaded up with IRA's.  I was more shocked that they had dinner and drinks and then cried together.  Over what?  The check.  That big ass check.  I just don't see Donn crying over Vicki.  Vicki is surrounded by the Doobrows and the Beadors and looked to me like she was bragging.  She can dump her baggage (Crooks) and be fine.

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 1

Why can't Shannon just say that she was asked to leave more than once?   They were having "a discussion" and one of the small children was listening.  If you even hint that I need to leave, I'm outta there.  Why do I even comment...all this stuff is so fake.  I wish there would be an article about the "wealth" in Shannon's background.

Shannon's expression when everyone was talking about Vicki and David flirting was interesting. I swear it looked like she wasn't 100% sure nothing had happened between them.

Ick!  WHY would there have been anything between Vicki and David...unless that's how he/they got on the show.  David's probably a "careful" player because he knows who has the money in the family.

• Love 1

If Danielle was indeed responsible for Tamra's barefoot flight through the resort, I'm sadder about her exclusion from the reunion than her excision from the season. Shannon handled herself like a boss, for the most part managing to balance graciousness with firmness. And while I like the direction casting took with her, Lydia, and Heather in terms of legitimate affluence, I think I could countenance the addition of another woman as declasse as Tamra provided she wasn't afraid to light into Tams as an adversary. You know, someone without Lizzie or Shannon's restraint who would have retorted to Tamra's "David's a flirt" repetitions with, "Like you would know. Why would my husband want to flirt with you when you're so ugly Eddie has to resort to anal sex so he doesn't have to look at your face?" Because I thought the effort by Tamra and the Dubrows to paint David as some sort of sex fiend because of his interactions with Vicki was ludicrous. David might have stepped out on Shannon in the past or may secretly be doing so in the present, but I'm pretty sure he could swing a pretty slamming mistress, lookswise, if he was going to choose that route (I think he's attractive, though not dreamily so, but as far as multimillionaires go, he's damn fine from what I've seen on this franchise) .

• Love 5
Don't think this was discussed before, but what does everyone think of Donn -- actually taking (what sounded like) a big fat check from Vicks?

Weren't Donn and Vicki coworkers (Home Depot) who left their spouses (at least she did) and moved to California.  I'd read that Donn supported Vicki for years before she decided what she wanted to do...and before her business became successful.  For that, he earned his 50%. Perhaps her dragging out the divorce allowed their joint holdings to increase in value.   For living with Vicki for any length of time, he deserves SO MUCH more!!!

• Love 15
Hazard pay?  I think she bought him out of her house?

Yup, guess Donn did do his time & deserved compensation for it, eh?

OK, so there's something Tams did that was quite vile, I forgot about.  She swore on her childrens' lives she never said the Dubrows wanted to take the Beadors down -- and yet Vicks confirms she did say this to her.  So what exactly does this mean?  She's OK with swearing on her childrens' lives based on some stupid lie?  Blech, the woman is gross.

I wish there would be an article about the "wealth" in Shannon's background.

Shannon's father was the president of I. Magnin, a high end department store chain, which does not exist anymore.  It's unclear whether her family had ownership in the chain, but she seemed to have been raised in wealth, as these seem to confirm.

http://stoopidhousewives.com/2013/12/03/rhoc-new-housewife-shannon-beador-what-you-might-not-know-about-shannon/

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20806960,00.html

• Love 6

Something is really off with Tams this reunion. No snarky comebacks on the couch, judging from the way she was screaming at Vicki about Brooks it looks like she doesn't have control of her emotions. Stress all over her face making her look old and exhausted. Wonder what's really going on with her. She has said that her ex trying to gain full custody of the kids is killing her, maybe she and Eddie are having major trouble in paradise.

If she continually says things like she has no one around Eddie, I could see his that could seriously aggravate him and cause a huge divide. Ryan is almost 30, right? And, she's divorced with children who have a father who shares custody. What does she expect?

• Love 2

This may be a real stretch, but my theory is that Terry is making a big deal out of the spread your legs comment so no one calls out Heather for telling the guy to turn up the bull. She lied about that after Tamra hurt her wrist, however thanks to Terry's overreaction, it is all about those inappropriate Beadors.

• Love 8

Yea, his voice kills my buzz big time. There was one occassion, when he was having lunch with Shannon in PR, when I thought he was really handsome, but that was pretty much the only time I took note of his attractiveness. I cannot put my finger on it, but there is something about him that looks unhealthy to me. Maybe the pallor of his skin? Maybe dark circles under his eyes? I am always terrible at trying to ascertain why someone looks a bit off so I am probably just rambling at this point. What I did notice was that it seemed much more pronounced after his weight loss.

I find David attractive and he seems nice enough. I'm not crushing on him like a lot of other people.

His voice is a little soft for me, but mostly his eyes are scary to me. I know this sounds mean, but he looks like he would be cast as a serial killer in a lifetime movie.

Sorry, David.

I do hope that the Beadors don't return. I like them, and think they need to go back to real life to really make the marriage work.

I'm sure Tamra will be out for blood next season, so watch out Shannon if you decide to come back.

• Love 4

I think Terry made it up in a desperate attempt to not sound like an elitist asshole.

• Love 2

Yup, guess Donn did do his time & deserved compensation for it, eh?

OK, so there's something Tams did that was quite vile, I forgot about.  She swore on her childrens' lives she never said the Dubrows wanted to take the Beadors down -- and yet Vicks confirms she did say this to her.  So what exactly does this mean?  She's OK with swearing on her childrens' lives based on some stupid lie?  Blech, the woman is gross.

Shannon's father was the president of I. Magnin, a high end department store chain, which does not exist anymore.  It's unclear whether her family had ownership in the chain, but she seemed to have been raised in wealth, as these seem to confirm.

http://stoopidhousewives.com/2013/12/03/rhoc-new-housewife-shannon-beador-what-you-might-not-know-about-shannon/

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20806960,00.html

Here is the breakdown of what Vicki and Donn split up:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2547558/Vicki-Gunvalson-awarded-nearly-1M-assets-divorce-ex-husband-Donn-finally-settled.html

This may be what the check scenario was all about:

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/07/vicki-gunvalson-divorce-amendment/

IMO the only thing Heather was guilty of was not being softer in the way she said it. I saw absolutely nothing wrong with asking a person to leave your home who has come over unannounced and uninvited to discuss something you don't want to discuss at that time.  When I originally saw this episode, I was more disappointed in Heather than I am now because I didn't understand the timing. The way it was edited it was hard to see how much time had passed between when Shannon learned of this info at Tamra's house and when she went to Heather's . It almost looked like it was the same night. But now that Shannon and David have said it was few days later and they had already resolved their differences, I am less convinced that Shannon was distraught. As the matter of fact, when Terry said that he was surprised that someone would be at his house after such a revelation, she said that she was fine by then because time had passed.  

Also, for me, the news that by the time Shannon went to Heather's house she had been told "on multiple" occasions that Terry said he wanted to take them down, makes me think she is even more strange and unhinged for somehow thinking that going over there in the first place was the best course of action. God, wasn't she afraid Terry would hit her over the head and snatch her handbag? 

• Love 5

Don't think this was discussed before, but what does everyone think of Donn -- actually taking (what sounded like) a big fat check from Vicks?  Did he deserve it or was he kind of a pig for taking money from a woman?

Doesn't bother me.  When I got divorced I refinanced my house to buy out my ex-husband so I don't see the difference with Vicki and Donn. 

• Love 12