Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E19: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

New preview clip up. About Tamra's "take the Beadors down" comment. It is amazing that even after receiving all this heat, Tamra still sticks to her lies and still tries to smear Shannon's character (alcoholic, insane, etc). She is truly awful.

Thanks PM2.  Tamra-"I have been crazy before."  Yes, Tamra you were institutionalized.  That is why no one wants to be accused of being on the same level of crazy as you are or have been.  Interesting Terry and David are the only men?  Or is Christian just out taking a hit of fresh air?  Tamra is so angry all the time.  She doesn't see how inappropriate her blurting out things are in a group setting.  I couldn't tell what Vicki was trying to say. 

Aren't Tamra and Lizzie the only ones that have used the "I had to much to drink that night as an excuse?"

• Love 2

Interesting.  No Eddie or Christian.

Other than that I only have some shallow observations:

Heather looked even more Whoville-ish with those bangs.   Eek.

VICKI !  C'mon, put those girls away... NOT attractive.

Shannon looks very pretty in this clip.  LOVE her hair in that style, also love the dress , but she still hasn't given up her black fingernail polish which breaks my heart. : (

David, I love you and your icy blue eyes. 

• Love 8

I don't know how true this, but I read on line that Eddie refused to appear on the reunion show. they even offered him more money and refused it.

I believe Tamra posted it on her Facebook. Eddie really must be over it all, because they have to be hemorrhaging money at CUT Fitness and could use the extra bucks. Though Tamra will probably get a vile-ness bonus this season.

Edited by Lisin
  • Love 2

I don't know how true this, but I read on line that Eddie refused to appear on the reunion show. they even offered him more money and refused it.

Eddie does little on the show so it doesn't surprise he regularly refuses to appear.  He also would have to sit by while the others call Tamra out for lying.  Do I think Eddie knows the "truth" about many of the situations-absolutely.  I think he resigned himself a long time ago to let Tamra run with her "fictionalize character", bring home the bacon so he can continue to wear Spandex to work.  Eddie is probably envious of Vicki's lifestyle and certainly Shannon and David's, Christian and Lizzie's marriage being a far more traditional couple raising young children and just accepts the Dubrows for who they are.  Eddie knows that as long as Tamra and Heather are on good terms he can handle being around Terry and his girlish ways.  Should those two part company I don't think Eddie would want to go toe to toe with Terry.  Too many big words.

• Love 2

So how is Tamra going to spin that Eddie didn't want to appear on the reunion?  The last episodes showing clearly that Eddie was making more derogatory comments at Heather's hoedown than David had not yet aired.  Did he know they were going to and didn't want to face Princess Terry?

Clearly I think about this show too much but I was thinking that maybe Tamra's hatred of Lizzie isn't so much about the stupid Marry/Shag/Kill game but moreso that Lizzie (and Danielle) were the ones to blow her cover in Bali.  Before then, Shannon had no idea that Tamra had spilled her secrets to not just Heather but also Vicki, Lizzie and Danielle. 

And Vicki also assumed that Tamra was no longer talking smack about Brooks. 

I think Tamra brought up the Marry/Shag/Kill game again at Vicki's dinner to head off any conversation that might pick up where the Bali dinner left off.  Sure to happen since Tamra hauled ass out of there and out of the country. 

Bravo seriously dropped the ball on that.

• Love 3

I guess what we are suppose to take away from this clip is Tamra has an OPINION about Brooks.  I know of very few friendships that progress or even survive when a friend rips another's choice in mates.  Forget the obvious that it makes it down right impossible to get together as a foursome or with a group, how about trying to share your life experiences with your mate with some who has such a negative opinion about your mate?  You have to keep your kids in your life and pull the parent card, when it comes to your relationship(s), but you do not have to keep a friend around. 

So yes Tamra is entitled to her OPINION but she may not entitled to voice it and maintain her friendship with Vicki.  Tamra has screamed at Brooks and broken the girlfriend code by drawing Brianna in with her negative comments.  No parent wants to hear, "even your friends hate him."  If Brianna had friends, she wouldn't want to hear them disparage her asshole of a husband.

So Round One of why some of the others are ticked at Tamra goes to VIcki.

• Love 4

I think it's very telling with regards to Tamra and Eddie's relationship, and Eddie's feelings for his wife.  If I knew that there was a chance my spouse would be torn to shreds (as is always a possibility on these reunions), I would be present for my spouse--despite how I felt about show, in support of my spouse.  I don't think anyone would have to try persuade me with extra money either.  Also, I never really see Eddie defend Tamra.  He just watches as Tamra argues with people.  He's clearly so over Tamra. I sense no love or loyalty from Eddie.  Can't say I blame him.

Edited by zenme
  • Love 11

I believe Tamra posted it on her Facebook. Eddie really must be over it all, because they have to be hemorrhaging money at CUT Fitness and could use the extra bucks. Though Tamra will probably get a vile-ness bonus this season.

Yeah, Eddie has no ingerest in Tamra's crap.
  • Love 3

Yeah, Eddie has no ingerest in Tamra's crap.

Just the money she brings in from the show.

I have no sympathy or admiration for Eddie.

He married Tamra, so he knows the kind woman she is. That alone for me is why I side eye Eddie. Who ties themselves to a vile troll? A person who is willing to over look shitty behavior and except that this person is horrible to others. So no sympathy for Eddie from me.

And he can act like he hates the show all he want, but he still shows his face on it just enough to enjoy the perks/money. He didn't go to the reunion so he can act above it, uh nope sorry Eddie you are still a part of this show. I don't really care if he is not at the reunion. He is clearly checked out, so he would add nothing.

He will stay with tamra as long as she remains on the show, unfortunately for me that will be for a while.

• Love 6

As an added treat to Part 1 of the Reunion-Vicki will be Skyping with Brianna.  I was kind of hoping Brianna moving away to OK would lessen her screen time.  Let's see if she makes her mom cry again.  I guess production is trying something new bringing David and Terry on during the first part of the Reunion.  I wonder if Miss Terry will stay on the couch for the entire Reunion?

• Love 1

As an added treat to Part 1 of the Reunion-Vicki will be Skyping with Brianna. I was kind of hoping Brianna moving away to OK would lessen her screen time. Let's see if she makes her mom cry again. I guess production is trying something new bringing David and Terry on during the first part of the Reunion. I wonder if Miss Terry will stay on the couch for the entire Reunion?

Are you fucking kidding me? Brianna is skyping in to the reunion? I can not with that perpetual emotional leach of a woman child. If she's not the put upon daughter of Vicki or the defensive wife of Ryan she has no personal identity. I know she's young, but grow up. You spend all your time complaining about your mom's choices and implying the only way to stand up to her is to move 2000 miles away and you still manage to get your lazy mug on the show you claim to be so over? She infuriates me.

• Love 13

Are you fucking kidding me? Brianna is skyping in to the reunion? I can not with that perpetual emotional leach of a woman child. If she's not the put upon daughter of Vicki or the defensive wife of Ryan she has no personal identity. I know she's young, but grow up. You spend all your time complaining about your mom's choices and implying the only way to stand up to her is to move 2000 miles away and you still manage to get your lazy mug on the show you claim to be so over? She infuriates me.

She is returning this fall to OC for an extended visit.  I read that as she needs some RHOC money and will be back to film.  I think Brianna needs to settle into Oklahoma and make some girlfriends.  I hope Vicki doesn't sell her house before Brianna arrives for a visit because I can imagine she will have a major meltdown.

She is returning this fall to OC for an extended visit. I read that as she needs some RHOC money and will be back to film. I think Brianna needs to settle into Oklahoma and make some girlfriends. I hope Vicki doesn't sell her house before Brianna arrives for a visit because I can imagine she will have a major meltdown.

I honestly don't care if Brianna settles in OK or comes back to OC per say. I don't think one is intrinsically better than the other, just different. However, I think whatever Brianna does she needs to do it and work at having a life instead of sitting around waiting for someone to hand her one gift wrapped on a silver platter. I feel like she's done that with her mom, Colby, and Ryan. She expects them to just hand her this ready made life so she never has to stick her neck out and do anything on her own. She's such a freaking princess expecting everything to just revolve around her passive aggressive needs.

Interesting news about her coming back to OC to film. I'm not surprised about financial trouble. For all of Brianna's talk about a simple life she never seems to want to give up the nice cars, big homes, and fancy vacations that her mother ruined her life with. I thought their home search in OK was nuts. Sure maybe they could afford it on paper, but why bother? Everything they were looking at was huge. Way more than a family of 4 needed. Why not find a cheaper home and give themselves more wiggle room in the budget? Especially since they don't know how long they'll be there. I'll bet that mortgage started to strain with 2 kids and 1 income and no grandma around to pick up all the little extras and treats.

Also wonder if there's trouble between Ryan and Brianna. Big move, new city without support system, new job, two young boys...Ryan does not strike me as the type who deals with that much pressure well.

• Love 1

I don't buy that Bravo wanted Eddie at the reunion show and he turned down the cash anymore than I buy most other things that Tamra says.  Why would they want him at the reunion? He said about 4 words the entire season.  My thoughts are they they didn't give two shits about having him there but that Tamra is trying to make it look like he is just so above the drama that he was willing to turn down much needed cash. I have little doubt that Bravo wanted any segment or conversation about the men to be about the whole Terry/David argument.  They are the ones who clashed this year and Bravo has clearly been salivating at the thought of bringing the "bringing down the Beador's" conversation full circle.  

• Love 13

I watched the clip below the preview titled "Heather Gets Bangs". Terry doesn't like them because he says his wife's face is too beautiful to cover any of it. IMO, she needs to go with a Cousin It hairstyle.

Is it just me or is Tamra's dress identical to Heathers but in a different color? It looked like it in the haircut clip when they were walking to the set. Same back cut and everything. Maybe she's going with audience opinion and will tone down the bar whore look she usually sports. I wonder if it's a coincidence or if she purposely copied Heather. I LOVE the color of Heather's dress. It pains me to say anything complimentary about her since I don't like her AT ALL but from the neck down she looks fantastic. The dress, the color, her figure are gorgeous. Too bad she's such an ugly person inside.

• Love 2

I don't think there's anything wrong with briana coming to the OC for an extended visit with her mother, especially if her husband is maybe being deployed.  I take the money thing with a grain of salt because who really is going to know what her financial situation is.  And speaking of that, I don't know what money Briana has accumulated or where the money came to buy her house, so I'm in no position to judge.  The viewers never did see the house they actually bought.

• Love 2

I'm sure her jerk husband makes pretty decent money in the military as well as he has been in for quite some time. I would like her to stay away though she's really not that interesting for TV.

• Love 2

I don't think there's anything wrong with briana coming to the OC for an extended visit with her mother, especially if her husband is maybe being deployed.  I take the money thing with a grain of salt because who really is going to know what her financial situation is.  And speaking of that, I don't know what money Briana has accumulated or where the money came to buy her house, so I'm in no position to judge.  The viewers never did see the house they actually bought.

Brianna could easily visit her mother and refuse to be filmed.  I just have a problem with her attitude.  She has always behaved as if she is above the filming, the famewhoring, and most of all, her mother.  Yet, here she is, back for more. Sheesh, she even agreed to skype during the reunion.  Sorry, Brianna, you are a famewhore.  Honestly, if she weren't so hateful, the story would be interesting.  Instead, Brianna makes Vicki seem sympathetic.

Why do we even need to see her at the reunion?  Does she have anything to offer?  After last season, I just see her as a bitter, bitchy person who is only outmatched by her dick of a husband. Why can't she just go live her life in Oklahoma as the all american family?  Honestly, I have absolutely no interest in anything she has to say.

Edited by CatMomma
  • Love 9

There actually isn't any verification of her returning to the series.  Bravo hasn't made any decisions on who is returning and won't until at least after the reunion and when they decide to start filming the next season.  So, anything stated on any of these tabloids is just rumors and gossip.  Personally, I don't care if she is on next season or not but the bottom line that right now anything on these blogs about Briana needing money and is returning to just be on the show are not based on any facts.  She hasn't even been filmed yet so how can she be criticized for something that we don't even know is going to happen?

I'm not making any judgements about her 'skyping' for the reunion because it hasn't even aired yet.   

• Love 3

AC:  Vickie, I'm going to give you 30 seconds to address the state of Oklahoma.  Go.  What would you like to say?

VG:  Flat.  Tornadoes.  Not good food.  Humid, humid.  Frizzy hair.  Um.   Boring.  Boring.

AC:   OK.  My goal was for you to address the people of Oklahoma and say something positive to them.

VG:  Positive?  You have an amazing home for what you paid for it.

• Love 6

AC:  Vickie, I'm going to give you 30 seconds to address the state of Oklahoma.  Go.  What would you like to say?

VG:  Flat.  Tornadoes.  Not good food.  Humid, humid.  Frizzy hair.  Um.   Boring.  Boring.

AC:   OK.  My goal was for you to address the people of Oklahoma and say something positive to them.

VG:  Positive?  You have an amazing home for what you paid for it.

I saw that clip. Vicki continues to be self-absorbed, clueless, and awful. Hope she never changes.

• Love 10

I saw that clip. Vicki continues to be self-absorbed, clueless, and awful. Hope she never changes.

Speaking of clueless, she has no idea what "Gaydar" means.  She seems to think it is something Gay people possess that informs other people of their sexual orientation  Don't worry, that idiot will never change.

If she actually purchases Andales in PV, she will have another business disaster on her hands.  She knows nothing about the restaurant/bar business, and she'll be fleeced like a Welsh sheep if she's an absentee owner of that cash intensive business in Mexico. 

• Love 10

I just watched the first look for tomorrow's episode. As someone who now lives in Oklahoma, I want to whack Vicki upside the head. I enjoyed the twitter zing Andy read aloud though how when the show is over Vicki will be forgotten.

To add to the great Danielle mystery, why was there a clip of Shannon more or less calling Danielle out? I already deleted the first look from my DVR so I can't check to what Shannon said and I don't remember, I just remember it wasn't exactly friendly. I wonder what happened between those two? Never thought they were friends but I never got the impression they were like Shannon and Heather.

I just watched the first look for tomorrow's episode. As someone who now lives in Oklahoma, I want to whack Vicki upside the head. I enjoyed the twitter zing Andy read aloud though how when the show is over Vicki will be forgotten.

To add to the great Danielle mystery, why was there a clip of Shannon more or less calling Danielle out? I already deleted the first look from my DVR so I can't check to what Shannon said and I don't remember, I just remember it wasn't exactly friendly. I wonder what happened between those two? Never thought they were friends but I never got the impression they were like Shannon and Heather.

It was said during a meeting (lunch maybe?) that Shannon had with Lizzie and Danielle. She was relating that Tamra had been talking about her marriage, and also that Tamra had said that she had a drinking problem. Danielle said something about not being surprised that someone might think that since she drinks vodka straight. She said something like "if I drank like that I would be under the table". In her TH interview, Shannon then said that Danielle needed to shut the fuck up. It was very quick, and the only evidence I ever really saw that anyone had an issue with Danielle. Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 4

Well just watched the reunion preview and the rumors seem to be true. Brianna did indeed appear via skype at the reunion and it was a big old ball of nothing and completely unnecessary. Her appearance brought forth two big revelations. The first was she introduced her new born named Owen to the audience and the second? She was having Chicago style pizza that Mommy had purchased for the family for dinner that night. Truly riveting stuff that absolutely required she show her face for 4 minutes (heavy sarcasm). I know one thing for damn sure I never ever want to hear her say that her mother does nothing for her. Vicki has been to OK 7 times in 2-3 months and seemingly left a fridge full of food for her to eat so she can cool it with that jazz.

I really liked the intro showing all the HW arriving, getting their hair did and commenting on what was to come.

The little snippit with Heather already has me raging. Again she is trying to play the Shannon is insane card and making a twitchy eye face while saying it.

I hate Heather's new bangs. That should not have been a game day decision. Didn't think much of Shannon's hairdo either. It looked like she had just come in from out of a rainy windstorm. It looked flat and stringy.

I probably need to reserve judgment until Bravo wrings 3 episodes out of this mess but the Vicki/Tamra fallout isn't ringing true to me. Tamra apologized to Brooks and they basically reconciled on the finale episode. My guess is that Tamra is mad about Vicki calling her a liar about the 'take the Beadors down' and calling her on her other bullshit but Tamra's "anger" seems hollow and not real to me. Her eyes and face lack her typical rabid, crazed ferret quality I have come to know all to well when she is truly angry.

I have to say that Vicki's transgressions against Tamra are pretty much child's play compared to how Tamra dogged Vicki at past reunions by outing her sexual liasions and other highly personal dirt.

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 5

Just saw the first look.  Briana is on skype.  Big deal.  We see the new baby and there's a couple of minutes of conversation.  I don't see anything 'wrong' with this. 

Gosh Vicki, are you that ignorant (or stupid) to continue to put down one of our fifty states?  I wanted to verbally slap her.  Shanon was looking good.  Tamra was looking tense.  Lizzie is ready for the fight.  Vicki was same old Vicki except the shorter hair is soooo much better.  It's about time she cut off those fried ends.  Note to Heahter - never get a new hairstyle just before making a public appearance.  What were you thinking?  Were you trying to make the audience forget about what you did all season with this new appearance? 

• Love 1

I don't envision Vicki selling that house unless she is willing to accept significantly less than her asking price, even with the $200,000 reduction after 20 days.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/7-Shire-Coto-De-Caza-CA-92679/25617245_zpid/

Thanks for the link. Like (I feel) almost everybody has stated : this backyard is to die for.

The pool/grotto section, even on this tackish side of good taste, I could live in year round. Is that pricey for this sort of house ? Well above my means of course (why are you failing me Lottery ?!) but I thought estates like that were much more expensive in California !

• Love 2

I think Vicki looks really good at the reunion. True, she doesn't have the smallest body. She does have a healthy weight, good muscle tone and skin complexion, and nice bubbies. The dress is a great color, too. If she were a lesbian, I'd be trying to seek her out.

Anyway, I felt bad Terry and Tamara didn't like Heather's bangs. She looked so hurt. I'm not a fan either, as I think they for some reason make her front teeth sticking out more obvious. With that said, I think she completely has every right to love them, like them, or hate them. My opinion means squat.

I can't believe on the First Look that Tamara expresses no remorse for anything she's done or said. Maybe I'm just a guilt-ridden person, but I utter out, "sorry" anytime I so much as drop a blue cheese stuffed olive on the floor.

• Love 4

I think Vicki looks really good at the reunion. True, she doesn't have the smallest body. She does have a healthy weight, good muscle tone and skin complexion, and nice bubbies. The dress is a great color, too. If she were a lesbian, I'd be trying to seek her out.

Anyway, I felt bad Terry and Tamara didn't like Heather's bangs. She looked so hurt. I'm not a fan either, as I think they for some reason make her front teeth sticking out more obvious. With that said, I think she completely has every right to love them, like them, or hate them. My opinion means squat.

I can't believe on the First Look that Tamara expresses no remorse for anything she's done or said. Maybe I'm just a guilt-ridden person, but I utter out, "sorry" anytime I so much as drop a blue cheese stuffed olive on the floor.

Yes, but you're not a Sociopath, so that's probably where the difference lies.

• Love 6

The pool/grotto section, even on this tackish side of good taste, I could live in year round. Is that pricey for this sort of house ? Well above my means of course (why are you failing me Lottery ?!) but I thought estates like that were much more expensive in California !

A good gauge of market value is to look at the price per square foot that comparable properties recently sold for in the area.  The house across the street is 6,500 square feet, and sold for $2.5 Million last year.  That works out to $384 per square foot. Vicki has 5,400 square feet.   Even with the price reduction to $2.7 Million, she's still asking $500/sq. ft.  She may need to drop her price significantly if she really wants to move to the beach.  Also, the Hugh Hefner grotto may not be to everyone's liking, and it's got to cost a lot of money to operate and maintain that thing.  That will eliminate some potential buyers right off the bat.

Edited by Bella Roche
  • Love 3

From the "First Look" I saw at one point (a very brief shot) Heather moved over to the other couch and Tams is left all alone on the other one. It looked like Heather was consoling Lizzie. Can not wait to see what happened there! 

Vicki has finally gotten it together with her hair. The cut looks great and it looks as though she has been conditioning the hell out of it. Tams should follow her lead and get rid her long extensions and wigs and go a little shorter. The fake hair is really starting to age her. Now, Vicki needs to work on her wardrobe. No woman in her 50's should be showing her titties like that, I don't care how good of a boob job you have. 

• Love 6

From what I saw Heather is being the most out of line butch ever continuing to call Shannon unstable. It's hard to tell what she's saying exactly but it looks nasty. On the other hand, there is something about Shannon I don't trust. She's always rubbed me the wrong way. Intentionally or unintentionally, I do think she plays up her emotional fragility to manipulate situations.

• Love 2

@islandgal140  Now I think we need a rabid ferret reaction meter for Tamra, ranging from fur relaxed, eyes open to fur up, beady eyes, teeth bared, rapid twitching.

Edited by Muffyn
  • Love 3

Just saw the first look.  Briana is on skype.  Big deal.  We see the new baby and there's a couple of minutes of conversation.  I don't see anything 'wrong' with this. 

There is nothing wrong with her showing up, per se.  It's her smug attitude that bugs. She was really awful last season and she should be embarrassed.  She treated Vicki like shit.  Believe me, if Vicki were my mother, she would drive me batty.  But, Brianna had no problem living in Vicki's home and enjoying all the perks that came with it.  And, at the same time, she never missed an opportunity to criticize Vicki's choices.  She isn't interesting and she had a lot of nerve going after Brooks after what her dick, er, I mean penis, of a husband pulled last season. 

It's her "I'm above it all" attitude, even when she has shown she has no problem getting in front of the cameras.

Edited by CatMomma
  • Love 8

She wanted that last paycheck from Bravo.

@islandgal140  Now I think we need a rabid ferret reaction meter for Tamra, ranging from fur relaxed, eyes open to fur up, beady eyes, teeth bared, rapid twitching.

I'd guess tail up means she's ready for anal.

Heather's Bangs:

Bangs on an older woman should soften features . Her bangs just make her look harsh and cartoonish.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 7

The mark of Satan?

Alright, Trooper, you're gonna owe me a new keyboard for that little humdinger  ;-)

I'm so pathetic.  Honestly, the hours just can't pass by quickly enough for me today.  I've been waiting for this snarkfest to commence since about mid season.  Now I can stop counting days and start counting hours....As Vicki would say, WOO HOO!!!!!

• Love 2

I watched the clip below the preview titled "Heather Gets Bangs". Terry doesn't like them because he says his wife's face is too beautiful to cover any of it. IMO, she needs to go with a Cousin It hairstyle.

Is it just me or is Tamra's dress identical to Heathers but in a different color? It looked like it in the haircut clip when they were walking to the set. Same back cut and everything. Maybe she's going with audience opinion and will tone down the bar whore look she usually sports. I wonder if it's a coincidence or if she purposely copied Heather. I LOVE the color of Heather's dress. It pains me to say anything complimentary about her since I don't like her AT ALL but from the neck down she looks fantastic. The dress, the color, her figure are gorgeous. Too bad she's such an ugly person inside.

I have asked dozens of men through the years their opinion on bangs, without exception they all said they hated them. Every single man I ever asked. At first I was casually asking but was interested by the universal opinion that I have been running my own little experiment. The only variation is some men, not many say very long side swept bangs are okay but they all hate bangs that are shorter than the cheek bone. I just thought in relation to Heather's new haircut and Terry's response some of you might find that interesting.

From what I saw Heather is being the most out of line butch ever continuing to call Shannon unstable. It's hard to tell what she's saying exactly but it looks nasty. On the other hand, there is something about Shannon I don't trust. She's always rubbed me the wrong way. Intentionally or unintentionally, I do think she plays up her emotional fragility to manipulate situations.

I like Shannon's addition to RHOC for the most part. That means I'll probably end up hating her next season :p

A piece of advice to Shannon for season 2, and in the words of the X-Files Deep Throat: "Trust no one."  This includes all housewives, current and past, Andy Cohen and the Bravo TV TPTB, and the production staff.

She wanted that last paycheck from Bravo.

I'd guess tail up means she's ready for anal.

Heather's Bangs:

Bangs on an older woman should soften features . Her bangs just make her look harsh and cartoonish.

This.

The severe styling of the bangs and haircut make it look like Heather is wearing a wig to me.

Edited by Lyra Angelica
  • Love 6

I agree with the advice to Shannon for her second season, 'trust but verify'.  I'm interested to know why this is a two parter, but at the same time, there will be less filler and am I right to assume there is a lost footage episode?  With Vicki and Shannon in the cast, there has to be funny scenes not included during the season that should have been included.

I hope that they feature a lot of Vicki and Shannon in the unseen footage and next season. Those two seem like a natural comedy team. They seem to have some goofy harmless fun. This franchise needs a lot more of that. 

Less Tamara and Heather. More fun.

• Love 8