Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E19: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

I noticed she kinda does, doesn't she?  But I was wondering how she'd look with Heather full-on bangs.  Might look kinda cute on her.  Right now Vick's "bangs" are swept to the side & not as severe as Heather's at the reunion.  I think it looks pretty good on her.  She clearly doesn't have the same stylist as Heather cuz her stylist is good.

I know what you mean.  His coloring looked off.  Can't put my finger on it, but just didn't look like his natural coloring.  That & the apparent weight loss made him look gaunt & kinda sickly.  Now I don't know if it was tanning or bad lighting, but David didn't look so great to me.

If ya got bangs & money, ya can buy a man, right?  Patti Stanger has bangs & she got a man.  Vicks sorta has bangs & she got a man.  Is there a pattern here?  Idk.  Discuss among yourselves please . . .   :-)

I think David could be losing weight because he has agreed to put his life out there for all to see, and he has been turned upside down emotionally by what he's had to deal with.  I doubt he thought his stint on a Bravo HW show would hit so hard.....especially when dealing with the Dubrows who are, IMHO, not nice people in the least....who have, IMO, been doing this show merely to make themselves feel superior.....because they know deep down what nasty, nasty people they are.  I sincerely hope it all comes back to haunt them very soon.

• Love 1

Well, there's no way she could get that messy look naturally.  Her shit stylist flat ironed the fuck outta her hair to get that look.  That's why it looks so severe.  You're absolutely right tho.  A much better stylist woulda worked more on her hair to get a slightly (or more than slightly) messier look, which woulda looked a billion times better.  But would that have been Heather's style -- to have a messier look?  Kinda doubt it.

Then everyone would say her hair looks messy and unkempt like Christian......stoned or something

She'll never allow herself to get 'messy'.  Which, sorry folks, brings me back to her reunion bangs. Her new hairstyle looks wrong because it's too perfect.  Too sharp on such a sharp, hard angled face.  If she would allow herself to be less than perfect, her hair would literally fall into place and look better.  Fluff it out, lighten it up, put a few messy layers into it.  But she won't because every.single.hair has to be in it's place.  Always in all ways. Just like every single detail of her life.  She's tighter than a frog's ass in water.  Heather thinks her hair is perfect but to me, this is bang perfection.  Have we ever even seen Fancy Pants in a Messy Ponytail?

rose-byrne-hair.jpg

That woman is 20 and beautiful. Heather is neither.

Edited by Higgins
  • Love 4

What is interesting is when Alex gave her commentary on the episode about Cotillion she mentioned she had attended Cotillion.  Given the number of events her two boys were enrolled and the bragging about the number of languages they spoke it was a little pot calling kettle black. So I think Alex does like to swim in the pretention pool on occasion.  I always thought the purpose for the Cotillion mention was to maybe show the Beador girls as being well rounded.  They are obviously enrolled in sporting activities so I took this as another side of busy high income suburbia children. Shannon gets them massages and Cotillion, David coaches their sports teams and takes the overseas trip.  I actually would not mind seeing what the Dubrow children are involved in.  I am thinking the Dubrow children could use some acting lessons because their scenes are just so unbelievable.

Winner, winner chicken dinner!

I honestly don't think Cotillion is as bad and pretentious as it sounds or is made out to be.  In some respects it is a bit old-fashioned and stuffy, but modern Cotillion is more than just learning dances and leaning which fork to use at a formal dinner.  Children do learn social graces, but as part of that, they also learn how to be comfortable and self-confident in a variety of social situations.  Believe it or not, some of the skills learned and practiced at Cotillion actually are useful in real life.  And as you say, if the children are involved in other activities as well, they have a better opportunity to become more well-rounded individuals.

• Love 6

That woman is Rose Byrne and she is in her 30s.  Still, you are right -- she has a drop dead gorgeous face. Heather is pretty but not as pretty as Rose.  As lovely as Heather is, Girlfriend has Grinch Face.  Every time she comes on the TV screen, my husband sings "You're a mean one.  Mrs. DuBrow..." to the tune of "You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch" -- the song sung by Boris Karloff from the beloved holiday cartoon. 

• Love 3

I honestly don't think Cotillion is as bad and pretentious as it sounds or is made out to be.

If Shannon is going to be called out for something, it should be her kids getting crystal massages and her getting crystal implants in her teeth.  Those things are nuts. 

• Love 2

That woman is Rose Byrne and she is in her 30s.  Still, you are right -- she has a drop dead gorgeous face. Heather is pretty but not as pretty as Rose.  As lovely as Heather is, Girlfriend has Grinch Face.  Every time she comes on the TV screen, my husband sings "You're a mean one.  Mrs. DuBrow..." to the tune of "You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch" -- the song sung by Boris Karloff from the beloved holiday cartoon. 

If she is in her 30s, there is some serious touch up on that photo. That is not the skin of a grown woman.

Edited by Higgins

My question is: was their marriage ever actually in any trouble? I always thought they/she was purposely playing this up for the cameras, but I am indecisive on whether or not I believe they had marital problems. On the one hand, Shannon was very believable in her hurt and anger, but on the other hand it is so hard to believe that anyone could legitimately be that pissed at someone all the time.

The happily-ever-after couple at the finish line make me think it was mostly staged. I say mostly since most or all couples bicker from time to time (well, except for Aviva and Reid, because she's perfect, right Aviva?), so that stuff was probably real, but they played it up.

• Love 1

Holy shit, at first I thought that video upthread was Catherine Deneuve. Alex should consider going to Miss Terry to replace her mouth with a big fat squarrow. 

Edited by Gumby
  • Love 1
I don't like Vicki's words and thought process about certain things, but it made me think of how I act. Do I put a friend who is gay in a similar position. Do I say things like "My black friend" if I am talking to another person of a similar skin tone? So, maybe not the best television, but it does make me try to pat attention to myself.

Great for you Nenya, but that’s the thing about Vicki – seeing HERSELF doesn’t cause her to sit back and think about how she may be doing something wrong or thoughtless.  She’s been stereotyping minorities since Season One. 

This is actually a pretty interesting point. Vicki IS from a fairly small and isolated area as far as diversity is concerned. And, then she picked up and moved to Orange County, which again, is not know for it's diversity or culture - no offense to current OC residents.

Yeah, but as someone else mentioned, the OC does have some diversity.  And Vicki lived not that far from Chicago, which has a lot of diversity.  And of course there are loads of people who grew up in non-diverse areas who still manage not to use offensive stereotypes and who bother to learn about other cultures.

And that’s my problem with Vicki and with Ramona on RHNYC – neither ever does any reflecting on how their behavior might hurt others and try to improve themselves.  Both seemed to have managed to get into careers that don’t require that much education, experience or frankly complex thought.  I’m not surprised Vicik’s business was valued so low, because there is no inherent value – if every client failed to renew their policy, Vicki would have zero income.  There’s no property or hard assets that could be sold.  She has a office lease and some cheap furniture, that’s the hard assets.

And both think that what they happen to want/like is the “best.”  Ramona with her NYC/Hamptons/Aspen/Palm Beach junk and Vicki’s belief that everyone is dying to go to a time share in Mexico….  Never realizing or caring that some people just like other options.  Cape Cod/Maine v the Hamptons, Greenwich v the UES, name any other ski resort v Aspen, etc.  Ramona would be shocked to find the real old time money people think her crass.  Vicki thinks “old itme money” is anyone who earned it in the 1990’s.

She doesn't care enough to take the time to learn about anything that won't directly impact her. She was probably able to live through the whole Prop 8 nonsense and yet more than likely couldn't articulate what it was even about because she doesn't give two shits

Right, I always go back to Laurie’s attempt to explain why she was a Republican.  She had no idea…I see Vicki that way too.

I'm starting to view Vicki as poor, when her home is only selling for 2.4 million.  Dafuck?

CatMomma, since the separation of assets clearly didn’t value the home that high, either she has a very large mortgage or she’s delusional about the price.  I’m actually going to say both.

• Love 5

Great for you Nenya, but that’s the thing about Vicki – seeing HERSELF doesn’t cause her to sit back and think about how she may be doing something wrong or thoughtless.  She's been stereotyping minorities since Season One.

"Love me, love my decisions." - Vicki Gunvalson

• Love 2
Then everyone would say her hair looks messy and unkempt like Christian......stoned or something

Yeah, Christian's hair baffles me -- especially after seeing how he works kinda hard to get that shitty look.  It looks to me like what guys in colleges everywhere look like after not having showered or combed their hair for weeks.  Is this really a sought after look?  Er, what's with the hair, Christian?  Is it my imagination or do a lot of men do weird shit to their hair?  Btw, what's with Eds & his various spiky 'dos?  Those look very, very high maintenance.

Sorta puzzled by Lizzie's hair too.  She looks like she has OK hair, but the style sucks.

• Love 2

My head is shaped like a Hershey's Kiss. The Seventies with its long-with-a-center-part were very tough on me, until Dorothy Hamill came along. I know my face looks prettier when it's not dragged down with a vertical line of hair and want to believe men I know agree. 

However! My own long-term, poorly funded independent studies have shown that: most men (yes, even men with an otherwise sophisticated aesthetic) fall prey to those damn bio-logikal imperatives. Just like it's tough to convince my guy that skipping a shave once in a while his best strategy for, uh getting some.

I think Patti Stanger's full of shit, but she probably was sort of right that, in the year 2000, men of a certain income level tended to prefer flat-ironed hair - because that was the trend, and they are seeking a trophy wife as well as a mate, and observing the current style is an indication of social currency. 

However, universal genetic needs seem to edge out social forces. It seems that healthy and/or low-maintainance hair is as or more important to AverageStraightMale's dingdong-reaction-system as length. 

Men: Long or short? http://www.hairfinder.com/tips/men_prefer_long_hair.htm

Stubblestuddie:http://www.natureworldnews.com/articles/1635/20130429/women-find-men-10-day-beard-attractive-masculine-study.htm

Edited by Gumby
  • Love 1

I am so jealous of all the posters who can share the housewife snark with their partners. I have to hide my housewife love from my husband. For one brief shining moment he watched An episode of Beverly Hills and declared it was a waste of brain cells.
  • Love 4
Alex McCord was never the brightest Housewife. She derides Shannon for placing too much emphasis on "pretentious" considerations like cotillion

At least Shannon comes by this pretension honestly, i.e. it was something she was raised with herself…versus wearing your aspirations on your sleeve and trying to be something you're not. Alex and Simon should have just parlayed themselves as quirky Brooklynites with quirky, arty Brooklynite friends, rather than loudly insist that they PREFER to go to St. Barth's off-season or loiter around the opera crowd awkwardly, hoping that someone will notice them. 

I'm surprised that Alex forgets that these shows are nothing if not about pretensions. Pick a cast, any cast, and you'll find them. Like, say, a HW who insists on her children speaking French even though neither parent is of French descent.

• Love 4

Yeah, but as someone else mentioned, the OC does have some diversity.  And Vicki lived not that far from Chicago, which has a lot of diversity.  And of course there are loads of people who grew up in non-diverse areas who still manage not to use offensive stereotypes and who bother to learn about other cultures

I'll bet you dollars to doughnuts that when Vicki lived in the Chicago area--nor'west burbs, she was probably one of those dumb suburbanites that are proud of the fact they've never been downtown,...you know, where 'diversity' lives.

Edited by sheetmoss
She looks like one of the Price Is Right girls holding up the next item for bid.

Considering what a bitch Coco is, Terry probably wishes she DID auction her off. 

And those baby pics - she totally did her hair and makeup before taking them. There is no way. Unless she had planned c-sections. I'm not saying everyone has to look like a nasty, sweaty mess - but many do and I've never seen of a woman who just pushed a baby out looking THAT put together. 

• Love 1

I agree with the poster who named Shannon as the MVP of the season.  Her storyline really engaged me whether it was manufactured or not.  OC is getting old -- what are we on the 8th or 9th season by now?  Shannon and David were a breath of fresh air and their problems seemed real -- you know, marriage troubles, alcohol use, depression -- these are things that people can easily relate to rather than the same boring, freeze-dried manufactured cat fights that the Housewives are known for.  I also like someone coming on the show who can give Heather a run for her money. Everyone else is afraid if Heather -- even Tamra and Vicki. They seem very intimidated by her even as they gently mock "miss fancy pants."  See, I think Shannon has almost as much money and better taste than fancy pants plus she's a lot more likable because she is willing to show vulnerability and human flaws.  Fancy Pants always has to be Miss Perfect -- you know, the richest, prettiest, smartest, skinniest girl in class who married a wealthy doctor who worships the ground she walks on. Barf.  

Don't get me wrong -- Shannon can be hella annoying (I hated the way she nagged David earlier in the season) but overall I really dig her.  And Iove that she's a little nutty with the New Age hobbies and crystals. She's more like a real person with good and bad qualities.  Unlike the others who are really more like cartoon characters at this point.  One thing I can say for sure: I don's miss Gretchen and Slade.

I totally agree with you. I never once thought Shannon & David were acting. Just because it appears that they have tried to improve their relationship doesn't mean that they were faking their issues. There was real hurt and pain between them. Based on the "David's a flirt" comments at the reunion, there's still some pain. If Shannon is really that good of an actress she should head over to Malibu Country for her guest stint.

I think maybe Shannon felt like she could control herself on camera. I noticed in her earlier interviews she talked about her fussing as "banter" that some people didn't get. However, as the added pressure of filming forced them to confront their relationship crisis I think she was honest enough to admit that they were falling apart.

This is why I think she was a compelling cast member for this show. She wasn't afraid to confront real issues. She could admit when she was wrong. She made fun of herself occasionally. She was rich but didn't seem pretentious. Like when she was describing how her chandelier was discounted at, what was it, $250,000? But she's all happy saying she's all about the bargains! It didn't even sound obnoxious to me lol. It was just Shannon. I know right now she's instagraming pics of her and David showing how happy they are. I'm dying to see them interact next season. 

I also think these are the reasons why Vicki's still around. Many women face themselves being divorced with their children grown and out of the house. They're now trying to navigate the second chapter of their lives. She's willing to put herself out there. A lot of people can relate to her.

I also think Lizzie has a compelling family life story if she can let her guard down. What happens when you have all these dreams of being a famous actress & dating celebrities. Then you "settle" for a "regular" guy and are annoyed that you're "stuck" raising kids in suburbia.

• Love 6

At least Shannon comes by this pretension honestly, i.e. it was something she was raised with herself…versus wearing your aspirations on your sleeve and trying to be something you're not. Alex and Simon should have just parlayed themselves as quirky Brooklynites with quirky, arty Brooklynite friends, rather than loudly insist that they PREFER to go to St. Barth's off-season or loiter around the opera crowd awkwardly, hoping that someone will notice them. 

I'm surprised that Alex forgets that these shows are nothing if not about pretensions. Pick a cast, any cast, and you'll find them. Like, say, a HW who insists on her children speaking French even though neither parent is of French descent.

I agree.  I know this sounds like social elitism but, if you are "born to something," there are rituals and rites of passage that are part of a way of life, and that's another reason why I don't think it is odd or pretentious that Shannon has her children attend Cotillion.  And actually, there are Cotillions in this day and age that aren't by invitation only, so they aren't necessarily elitist either.

Alex and Simon were (are???) pretentious, social-climbing snobs.  The way they portrayed themselves seemed soooo over the top that is was almost farcical; they reminded me of Sir Walter Eliot and his daughter Elizabeth in Persuasion.

Edited by Lyra Angelica
  • Love 4

To bangs or not to bangs, that is not the question.  Please move along from that discussion as that horse has been beaten.

Plus, the correct answer is: it doesn't matter. Heather's soul is ugly. No hairstyle will ever fix that. 

• Love 12

Wait a minute. Is the discussion that nobody would want to bang Heather?

I can sign on to that. Let's not talk about banging Heather.

In Marry, Shag, Kill everyone picked her to start a ventriloquist act.

Plus she could cut you with all those sharp bitter angles. 

Edited by Trooper York
  • Love 12

I also think these are the reasons why Vicki's still around. Many women face themselves being divorced with their children grown and out of the house. They're now trying to navigate the second chapter of their lives. She's willing to put herself out there. A lot of people can relate to her.

That or people enjoy "hate watching" Vicki, kind of like Sandra Lee. LOL

I also think Lizzie has a compelling family life story if she can let her guard down. What happens when you have all these dreams of being a famous actress & dating celebrities. Then you "settle" for a "regular" guy and are annoyed that you're "stuck" raising kids in suburbia.

I think Lizzie should at least get a second season. Not because of how compelling her story is but because she turned the tables on Tamara. For that she deserves a reward.  

• Love 4
And that’s my problem with Vicki and with Ramona on RHNYC – neither ever does any reflecting on how their behavior might hurt others and try to improve themselves.

They've probably never suffered any consequences.  Vicki will manage to get what she wants no matter what.  With Briana, her choice of weapon seems to be constant blubbering.

• Love 1

I think Terry called it "holler back" a couple of times, which made it even funnier. I wonder if he picked that up watching the MTV.

I kept thinking of Gwen Stafani's video!

It reminds me of the time Mr. Lablover came home from work and I said "Baby, Baby, Baby, oooohhh" and my teen daughter went running upstairs screaming, something about "my eyes, my ears, stop it!"  Thank you Justin Bieber for that embarrassing moment. 

• Love 2

I actually do believe it. A number of HW's and HW couples go through marriage troubles on the shows, but never before has a new couple been introduced to viewers as maybe separating/contemplating divorce. We didn't even know them yet, and yet here they were crying on another HW's shoulder (who also didn't know them), and feeling sad and asking for sympathy. It was just so weird. And a lot of us (including me!) said this at the time. Plus, how did the season end? With Shannon and David "stronger than ever" and back in love. Color me shocked! So Shannon (undoubtedly aided by a producer) strategizing this plot point? I believe it.

I believe it too. Shannon Beador had no problem telling the audience how awful Shannon Beador's husband was. It started from the first introduction of Shannon Beador's husband. Poor Shannon Beador. Shannon Beador's husband sent Shannon Beador an e-mail and Shannon Beador told Tamra and a crew of camera people about the e-mail and then poor Shannon Beador got upset that it was a topic on the reality tv show she signed on to do. Shannon Beador never meant that to happen. 

• Love 6

Yeah, Christian's hair baffles me -- especially after seeing how he works kinda hard to get that shitty look.  It looks to me like what guys in colleges everywhere look like after not having showered or combed their hair for weeks.  Is this really a sought after look?  Er, what's with the hair, Christian?  Is it my imagination or do a lot of men do weird shit to their hair?  Btw, what's with Eds & his various spiky 'dos?  Those look very, very high maintenance.

Sorta puzzled by Lizzie's hair too.  She looks like she has OK hair, but the style sucks.

Ha! I think he's got thinning hair on the sides and tries to make it the "messy" look to cover up the thinner areas?

I don't think anybody has mentioned this or maybe didn't notice, when Andy asked Lizzie about dating Nick Lachey and she said she dated him before and after Jessica Simpson, the camera focused on Tamra and you could see the jealousy and hatred all over her face. It was priceless, I tell ya! Must hurt like hell  not to be the youngest and prettiest housewife anymore. The truth is that Eddie probably would shag Lizzie if he had the chance and Tamra knows that, hence her disdain for beauty queen Lizzie.

• Love 11

Wait a minute. Is the discussion that nobody would want to bang Heather?

I can sign on to that. Let's not talk about banging Heather.

In Marry, Shag, Kill everyone picked her to start a ventriloquist act.

Plus she could cut you with all those sharp bitter angles. 

I think I love you.

• Love 1

I don't think anybody has mentioned this or maybe didn't notice, when Andy asked Lizzie about dating Nick Lachey and she said she dated him before and after Jessica Simpson, the camera focused on Tamra and you could see the jealousy and hatred all over her face. It was priceless, I tell ya! Must hurt like hell  not to be the youngest and prettiest housewife anymore. The truth is that Eddie probably would shag Lizzie if he had the chance and Tamra knows that, hence her disdain for beauty queen Lizzie.

I think I've made my views on Lizzie's attractiveness.  I just don't see it.  She looks so mannish and harsh to me.  But hey, big boobs.

• Love 3

I think I've made my views on Lizzie's attractiveness.  I just don't see it.  She looks so mannish and harsh to me.  But hey, big boobs.

I never said I thought she was attractive, I was giving my opinion on Tamra's reaction. We all know she has a hangup about getting old, and I do believe she is jealous of Lizzie. 

• Love 2

I agree.  I know this sounds like social elitism but, if you are "born to something," there are rituals and rites of passage that are part of a way of life, and that's another reason why I don't think it is odd or pretentious that Shannon has her children attend Cotillion.  And actually, there are Cotillions in this day and age that aren't by invitation only, so they aren't necessarily elitist either.

Alex and Simon were (are???) pretentious, social-climbing snobs.  The way they portrayed themselves seemed soooo over the top that is was almost farcical; they reminded me of Sir Walter Eliot and his daughter Elizabeth in Persuasion.

Simon and Alex are social climbers. They brag about it. They truly believe that teaching their young children how to recite silly poems in several languages is a mark of intelligence and therefore admirable. Nope. I child will mimic words but a brilliant child will know to use the words when it is appropriate. 

Edited by jelliebean
  • Love 3

That woman is 20 and beautiful. Heather is neither.

That woman is beautiful as is Jaclyn Smith who often wears her hair just that way and is in her sixties. Heather might be able to pull it off too.

• Love 1

That just pissed me off.   Heather needs to apologize for looking so good sans makeup and just post birth. 

Isn't that his job?  Doesn't Vicki sign his checks?  ...and he loves being on the teevee, walking the occasional red carpet, party invitations, luxury cars, dining at the best places, and having SugarMama buy him whatever he wants.  A creepy grifter like Brooks probably counts his lucky stars every night that he isn't moving from flophouse to flophouse.

You left out that toof or partial plate Vicki bought him.   But the idea of Crooks skulking about from flophouse to flophouse delights me. 

• Love 2

I never said I thought she was attractive, I was giving my opinion on Tamra's reaction. We all know she has a hangup about getting old, and I do believe she is jealous of Lizzie. 

I was reacting more to why she would be jealous of Lizzie and this overall vibe Lizzie gives off as if she is the sexiest Housewife in history.

• Love 1

Still not messy....

http://amokmagazine.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/ok_072913_heather-dubrow-twins.jpg

Another example of her need for robotic perfection: remember the 80's party? The one where Vicks went ballistic on the ne'er do well Slade? Yeah, that one. Well all the other ladies, did the 80s proud. Dressed like dime store Madonnas or Valley Girls. They weren't afraid to look ridiculous for the occasion. But not Miss Fancy Pants. She went as one of Robert Palmer's Addicted to Love girls. Eye and lip liner so sharp it could kill a man. Hair slicked back so tight there was no need for Botox. Apparently practiced perfection is her schtick but I wonder if she's as demanding of her children as she is of herself. She must be a riot in the bedroom.

I thought Heather nailed it with her 80's get up. Vicki just looked stupid and not much different than her norm. Terry, of course, looked like an ass. Or would that be a penis?

This for me too. In fact, what is with these people who out right lie or won't admit they are wrong in the face of the frickin' video evidence? Does it not register with them that they are being taped? Or maybe they just can't keep their stories straight; it's harder to remember a lie than the truth I guess.

What irritates me is that Heather watched the show where she clearly says she had to kick Shannon out of her house. So why continue with her semantics bullshit during the reunion? Edited by Grneyedldy
  • Love 7

That just pissed me off.   Heather needs to apologize for looking so good sans makeup and just post birth. 

You left out that toof or partial plate Vicki bought him.   But the idea of Crooks skulking about from flophouse to flophouse delights me. 

I believe that she is wearing make-up in that photo. 

• Love 9

You know, though - I think this photo kind of disproves the theory on Heather having any work done on her cheeks (at least in the last few years....).  She looks very chipmunk-cheeks here, to me! 

To me, her face looks superimposed on another body in that pic!

I agree. Lizzy's hair is too "pageanty" and with heavy makeup makes her look like a Hollywood Blvd., tourist photo op, Sophia Loren look-a-like.

She is pretty and has strong unique features that set her apart from generic "pretty" girls. She would look much better in my opinion if she toned down the make up, and had a more casual look to her hair. Meaning lightly tousled ala Sheryl Crow, maybe a longer version of Vicki's new do. Any one thing too structured or fussy exaggerates her look and not in a good way.

She reminds me a lot of Gia on RHoNJ. If you look at Gia's pictures where she has a more natural look or lightly made up look she's pretty in her own way and reminds me, with those wide set eyes, of an early Jacqueline Kennedy. When she's made up too much or pulled tightly together for her dance/cheer/gymnastics team she looks hard and off. 

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 1

I don't know if Heather had cheek implants or not but she's clearly had some work done. And even though she has chubby cheeks when she was younger, it does look like she had implants about 10 years ago when they were thought to make a woman look younger.  You can look at the progression of her photos to know that she's had some work done.  

Looking at her old pics when she looked like she ate a cheeseburger, she was very pretty.

That woman is beautiful as is Jaclyn Smith who often wears her hair just that way and is in her sixties. Heather might be able to pull it off too.

Heather is no beauty like Jaclyn Smith. Jaclyn Smith is quite extraordinary looking. She could pull off any hair style.

• Love 2

What irritates me is that Heather watched the show where she clearly says she had to kick Shannon out of her house. So why continue with her semantics bullshit during the reunion?

Heather asked her leave and the longer Shannon told the tale the less truth there was. Am I the only one who saw Shannon add drama where none existed?

• Love 1

I agree. Lizzy's hair is too "pageanty" and with heavy makeup makes her look like a Hollywood Blvd., tourist photo op, Sophia Loren look-a-like.

She is pretty and has strong unique features that set her apart from generic "pretty" girls. She would look much better in my opinion if she toned down the make up, and had a more casual look to her hair. Meaning lightly tousled ala Sheryl Crow, maybe a longer version of Vicki's new do. Any one thing too structured or fussy exaggerates her look and not in a good way.

She reminds me a lot of Gia on RHoNJ. If you look at Gia's pictures where she has a more natural look or lightly made up look she's pretty in her own way and reminds me, with those wide set eyes, of an early Jacqueline Kennedy. When she's made up too much or pulled tightly together for her dance/cheer/gymnastics team she looks hard and off. 

Lizzie has gorgeous facial structure (cheekbones).

• Love 3

Heather asked her leave and the longer Shannon told the tale the less truth there was. Am I the only one who saw Shannon add drama where none existed?

I don't see where Shannon added drama.  I thought Heather was the one to add the drama with her continuing to demand an apology for Shannon "yelling" at her.  And then she really did throw her out of the house.  Add "please" to the mix doesn't negate that she told her sternly to leave.  It was clear Shannon was very broken at that point.  Heather had no compassion.  

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 18