Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E19: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

I hadn't listened to that since the reunion, but yea, it is as bad as Tamra and Brianna, and pretty much everyone says it is. Even Vicks said at one time last night that the things he said were pretty much unforgivable. I know that folks spew a lot of shit when they are drunk, but he was talking pretty easily about "beating her ass". The only strange thing about any of this to me is that Vicki would decide that this is the guy she is willing to modify a relationship with her daughter over. She comes across as so incredibly desperate, which is not a good look on any woman.

Well I obviously totally disagree. The beating part was stupid, but far from literal. How many times does a poster on this site talk about what they would do if someone invaded their space, talked to them a certain way, etc.? I've never once believed that my fellow posters are violent people. I wonder how many times Ryan and Brianna secretly taped Brooks to try to incriminate him.

• Love 13

Heather's bangs are awful. She looks so old and severe! But David looks great. Apparently he put down the chips and salsa and picked up a salad? LOL, I didn't see any difference in Ms. Terry? Maybe his losing 23 lbs went hand-in-hand with him not being able to sleep over David's rodeo comments? Give me a break. 

I loved how Shannon handled Tamra. Tamballs wants to basically label Shannon as an alcoholic, but who's the one claiming she can't remember half of what went on this season due to drinking? Shannon owned her. I'm glad she stayed calm as well. I really do think Shannon tends to be a calm person in general, but that night at Lizzie's she had just had enough. 

The best part of the entire reunion was when Andy gave Vicki a chance to "address" the people of Oklahoma, aka APOLOGIZE - and she insults them ten times further. Oh Vicki, God love ya, never change. She is reality tv gold - unlikable enough to be totally snarkworthy, but not so bad that she disgusts you entirely. And she's educating me as well - for instance, I never knew you couldn't get frizzy hair in the OC. 

Was Lizzie even there?

• Love 6

Well I obviously totally disagree. The beating part was stupid, but far from literal. How many times does a poster on this site talk about what they would do if someone invaded their space, talked to them a certain way, etc.? I've never once believed that my fellow posters are violent people. I wonder how many times Ryan and Brianna secretly taped Brooks to try to incriminate him.

I absolutely think that Brianna and Ryan were setting Brooks up, but I don't know if they had good reason to try and open Vicki's eyes or not. I have no way of knowing if anything that Brooks has said is literal or not. It is one thing to make random comments about someone you don't know on a public forum, hidden behind your keyboard, but entirely another thing to make such comments about someone you love. Keep in mind that some folks went bat shit crazy because Terry called Coco a "bitch", which is fairly tame compared to calling your girlfriend a whore and acting stunned to find that another man isn't big on beating up his wife. I am not saying that Brooks is guilty of anything, but the issue is that character does seem to matter, and he doesn't seem to have such a great track record. 

• Love 6

Tamra used to be a pretty woman, even if  her styling is trashy.  However, it is like the older she gets, the ugly from her soul is creeping onto her face.  I would not be surprised to learn her style icon was Pamela Anderson and that is not a look that ages gracefully.  The botox is just making everything look more off kilter and not helping. 

I started thinking this exact thing all the way back during the reunion where she was calling Slade out for the child support issues and called his ex.  The sheer amount of hate inside her is really shocking.  And yes, it is definitely showing.

I thought Vicki looked really pretty!  And I never think that!  As far as the bangs go, I didn't like Heather's haircut.  But I do agree with the poster who said people use bangs to hide imperfections.  I'm almost 50, my daughter is getting married in December, and I've been debating for months...bangs or botox, bangs or botox.  LOL!

• Love 7

I took most of it as Brooks being shit-faced and stranded in LA and stuck with Ryan.  Far more abusive to me were the scenes and audio of Ryan going after Lydia's mother.  So in Brianna and Ryan's world shouldn't Ryan be out the door?  Of course defense of couch is a long honored affirmative defense in the court of make believe.

What fails to register with Tamra is most normal human beings would be devastated if their husband or significant other was described "as not a good guy".  To scream it is my opinion does little to take the sting off the original insult.  The Terry/Heather/Tamra couch isn't make any great inroads in the "can't we just all sit down like reasonable adults and make you listen while we excuse every bit offensive behavior towards you" journey to forgiveness.  Heather being left out of the USC/UCLA game should not have resulted in the bashing and attempted exile of Shannon.  Let's face it Heather and Terry aren't really all that fun.  

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 15

I can only imagine how woman would wear their hair and dress if we went by what men think they like to see on a woman. Since most of them say they like long hair and big boobs we would all be walking around with lank lifeless long hair like Tamra and big old frightening jugs exposed to the unwilling masses on every occasion like Vicki. I could be wrong, but I have always thought that both of their biggest issues stemmed from the fact that their every move, outfit, and desire is built around making men happy, as they both seem to be incapable of being alone. IMO this is what makes them the most pathetic.

Having said that, Heather's bangs look horrible on her. I assume she agrees as in most every picture I have seen since the reunion she has them clipped on top or to the side. As bad as they look on her, I give her props for actually taking a risk and trying something new. I am a gal who stuns the folks at my salon. I am up for pretty much anything, because hair grows, can be colored, etc. Nothing really scares me with regard to my hair, as the last thing I want to do is be caught in a time warp. I have made some unfortunate mistakes, but nothing that cannot be fixed with time, color, scissors, and money.

Oh boy, do I agree about Tamra and Vicki fearing being alone....I've seen this so often in my friends.  Perhaps if they were alone, they would be faced with what dysfunctional people they are.... as nobody would be there to convince them otherwise.

• Love 7

In Heather's blog she claimed that she will tell her side of the story and we will understand where she's coming from. All I heard was she was mad at Shannon for bonding with Vicki & Tamra. She apologizes for attacking Shannon months after the fact because of viewer backlash. There wasn't anything sincere about her comments imo. Then Miss Terry is going to sit on the couch and say he didn't sleep for two months because of David's comments about bull riding? Are you fucking kidding me? That's the best they could come up with? These two educated condescending people are being tortured by a "construction person's holla back" words? Amazing.

I can't say enough how much I loved Tamra getting called out on her shit.

Eddie:Heather, ride it like you ride Terry!

Dubrow kids: Ewwwwwww!

Mama Dubrow: That's very inappropriate.

Terry: That guy intimating things about my sex life with Heather is a friend so it's cool.

Kids and mom: Ohhhhhh, it makes perfect sense. Otherwise it would have been completely inappropriate and deserving of an apology.

That explanation was beyond ridiculous. Then he adds that it wasn't offensive because it was about the two of them having sex ?!? You just know there was a crisis meeting at the Dubrows with the agenda being how can we be mad at David but not Eddie.

• Love 17

No more Brooks. The second he came on my TV screen and opened his mouth I was done. He makes my skin crawl. He is the creepy uncle that asks you to sit on his lap and strokes your hair. SHIVER!!!! Brooks talking about affirmations and giving the "evil eye" is insane. Is Vicki so starved for attention that she allows this sycophant to come between her and her daughter? 

Yes, I believe she is

• Love 5

I started thinking this exact thing all the way back during the reunion where she was calling Slade out for the child support issues and called his ex.  The sheer amount of hate inside her is really shocking.  And yes, it is definitely showing.

I thought Vicki looked really pretty!  And I never think that!  As far as the bangs go, I didn't like Heather's haircut.  But I do agree with the poster who said people use bangs to hide imperfections.  I'm almost 50, my daughter is getting married in December, and I've been debating for months...bangs or botox, bangs or botox.  LOL!

Neither. So what if you have wrinkles. Bangs are not going to hide them. If anything they will draw attention to them unless you plan to brush them straight down like Heather did and that will not make you look better.

• Love 2

I don't know how true this, but I read on line that Eddie refused to appear on the reunion show. they even offered him more money and refused it.

That['s because Eddie knows Tamra is a goddamn liar and he seems to want less and less to do with her.

• Love 7

Neither. So what if you have wrinkles. Bangs are not going to hide them. If anything they will draw attention to them unless you plan to brush them straight down like Heather did and that will not make you look better.

Heather just did them all wrong. A lot of folks believe that bangs make a gal look younger. I've always heard the best way to make yourself look 10 years younger is to get bangs. Like the gal in this article, I always notice that I get carded when I have bangs (I go in cycles, get bangs, grow them out because I hate them, then get them again). My husband always says he has no idea why I would go without them if the gals at Kroger think they make me look too young to buy booze.

It wasn't just the bangs, however, the entire cut was entirely too severe for her face. When they were showing some of her scenes from earlier in the year when she was wearing the soft curls, she looked beautiful.

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/beauty/hairstyles-with-bangs

• Love 6

Shannon saying she calls Heather by her full name because she knows so many Heathers made me think of that 80s movie, "Heathers". And, Heather Dubrow is very much a Heather (apologies for all the lovely Heathers out there who share a name with this nasty Heather).

For those who googled Dirty Sanchez, should we rename the Dubrows the Doobrows?

• Love 12

Heather's ugly bangs can be remedied by either lightening her haircolor - thus making the whole 'look' less severe, sweeping them to the side, or growing them out.

Less fixable is the hard, ugly set of her mouth and her mind. 

Tamra looked like she was sedated for the first part of the reunion.  Her eyes looked doped up and piggish.  She barely sat up straight until she started shrieking.

Vicki looked good but less cleavage is more.  I thought they looked voluptuous and nice but wrong venue, Vicks!  Maybe the beach or the bedroom.  Lizzie should never, ever wear that dress again.  And btw, who is Tamra to rip on anyone's boobs?  Not too long ago she was sporting a fake set of F's herself.

• Love 10

Congratulations to the Beadors for once again winning the episode.

Note to Heather and Terry - just because you perceived something a certain way doesn't excuse you from being responsible for your actions.  In other words, you were wrong.  Own up to it.

Heather - stop playing with semantics.  You say you told Shanon to leave.  You told someone (I forget who) at Llizzie's party you kicked Shanon out of your house.  You just make yourself look immature and ridiculous just like your husband, with him claiming to lose two months of sleep over David's comment but what Eddie said was ok because he was a friend.   The difference between the Beadors' and the DuBrows' is that the Beadors' can recognize when they're wrong and take responsibility for it.  The DuBrows' can't.  They have to 'win' and that makes them losers.

I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this post!!  I wonder how the DuBrows behave with people other than their Bravo cast mates.

• Love 8

I don't envision Vicki selling that house unless she is willing to accept significantly less than her asking price, even with the $200,000 reduction after 20 days.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/7-Shire-Coto-De-Caza-CA-92679/25617245_zpid/

OMG I want it.  That backyard is a freakin tropical paradise... and the pool... oh my!  I can see why she's selling, though.  Even with help, that house is too damn much for a single woman to maintain.

• Love 3

I lost count of the Dubrow's apology total, so will just agree with the world that Heather's hair looked awful and fake.

That's because their apology total was 2, but their sincere apology total was actually 0.  

Other than the girls on parade, I also thought Vicki looked good last night.  But the smushed up boobs did her no favors.  

I didn't realize so many people were not familiar with the Dirty Sanchez.  I'd love to see Heather's reaction to finding out about the Donkey Kick.

• Love 5

Shannon saying she calls Heather by her full name because she knows so many Heathers made me think of that 80s movie, "Heathers". And, Heather Dubrow is very much a Heather (apologies for all the lovely Heathers out there who share a name with this nasty Heather).

For those who googled Dirty Sanchez, should we rename the Dubrows the Doobrows?

Absolutely!

• Love 3

Heather triple filtering that non-apology through the logic behind her perceptions was some old horse shit, especially in light of the fact that when the Dubrows feel just a little bit slighted the only perception that seems to matter to them are their own and no apologies are accepted by them. EVER.   

Shannon once again proves that SHE.IS.NOT.THE.ONE. Heather and Tamra really thought it was gonna be any easy win vs fragile, new age crackpot Shannon. They really did. That is the one thing that is giving me pure joy. Heather and Tamra misread her and wound up playing themselves and losing the season. Bwahhhh! Well played Shannon. Well played.

I love that Shannon was clear and concise, particularly about the 'Shannon is crazy and a drunk' campaign. She said that it seemed to be a concerted effort and that Heather and Tamra seemed to have a plan that if they said it enough, it would become true to the audience, i.e. the Fox News method.

Heather, Edna Mode is looking for your ass. She wants to know why you stole her cut and can't rock it an eighth as hard as her.

char_26474.jpg

Vicki doesn't seem to do well outside of her little circle of white, American, straight, Southern CA people. She's always inadvertently insulting people with her ignorance.

I loved the news that Feng Shui isn't just for Asian people anymore, it is now for whites too. I guess that still counts me out according to Vicki.

I didn't think much of the flirting thing because for goodness sake he was flirting with Vicki. Notice that he wasn't alleged to have been flirting with any of the other HWs. This would be similar to me flirting with the older security guard at my job or my butcher - just a spot of fun that I know ain't leading anywhere because to me it is non-sexual in nature and I am not attracted to them. I did feel bad for Shannon because it did seem to hit her where she lived but my guess is not because of his flirtation with Vicki but because he has a roving eye in general and maybe their is a history of infidelity there which I always suspected. Shannon wasn't mad about the Vicki flirting (although Vicki wishes) when she walked over to that bar at the rodeo ribbon cutting (WTF?!). Shannon was pissed about the only blond that was at that bar that was hot that David appeared to be sidling up to partner. I caught a vibe there. YMMV. 

exactly, why didn't Terry have the nads to say something during those two months?  sorry, I should use the medical term:  balls.  

Umm, I think the correct medical term her is scrotum. 

So Terry used the word sardonic and asked if David knew what the word meant, and Heather added that he'd probably need a thesaurus. But they weren't being demeaning. Ok, got it.

I so wish this had been brought up because this is what cemented that the Dubrows were elitist assholes to me.

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 24

Heather triple filtering that non-apology through the logic behind her perceptions was some old horse shit, especially in light of the fact that when the Dubrows feel just a little bit slighted the only perception that seems to matter to them are their own and no apologies are accepted by them. EVER.   

Shannon ones again proves that SHE.IS.NOT.THE.ONE.

Heather and Tamra really thought it was gonna be any easy win vs fragile, new age crackpot Shannon. They really did. That is the one thing that is giving me pure joy. Heather and Tamra misread her and wound up playing themselves and losing the season. Bwahhhh! Well played Shannon. Well played.

I love that Shannon was clear and concise, particularly about the 'Shannon is crazy and a drunk' campaign. She said that it seemed to be a concerted effort and that Heather and Tamra seemed to have a plan that if they said it enough, it would become true to the audience, i.e. the Fox News method.

Heather, Edna Mode is looking for your ass. She wants to know why you stole her cut and can't rock it an eighth as hard as her.

char_26474.jpg

I loved the news that Feng Shui isn't just for Asian people anymore, it is now for whites too. I guess that still counts me out according to Vicki.

I so wish this had been brought up because this is what cemented that the Dubrows were elitist assholes to me.

Scrotum is the sack, testes is the medical term for balls.

• Love 1

So Terry used the word sardonic and asked if David knew what the word meant, and Heather added that he'd probably need a thesaurus. But they weren't being demeaning. Ok, got it.

I really think the Dubrows needs to watch their grammar a bit as well.  They seem to have some problems with compound objects, using "I" instead of "me" 

• Love 8

Ha, yes, this is true.  I was trying to be all ironical.  But you know, a rose by any other name... whatever those sacs are that are supposed to hang between a man's legs, Miss Terry lacks 'em.  

• Love 12

The Dubrows acted like the pompous as fools they are both at the reunion and on the last episode. They came in with a rehearsed confrontation at the Bali dinner party, and David cut them off at the knees by walking right up to them and apologizing. But they did their rant anyway and looked ridiculous. When they didn't get a rise out of David, Miss Terry started with the construction comments. FF to the reunion. Now they have to backpedal and say that calling David a construction worker was because they were on a construction site doing a holla back? WTF? That makes no sense. And they had to justify their continued rant at the party after David's aplogy by saying it wasn't sincere and he was just grandstanding. The problem with the Dubrows is that they come in with their rehearsed lines and they don't know how to improvise. The come off looking like fools. And Miss Terry's mom and 10 year old probably think that talking about how Heather rides Terry is offensive, but hey, Eddie is your bro, so its ok. 

I still firmly believe that Tamra invented the "take the Beadors down" comment and repeated it to everyone. Even Vicks didn't save her ass on that one. Tamra is a shit stirrer to the nth degree because stirring the shit is all she has on the show to stay relevant. Outside of her shit stirring, what is there? Tamra wants a baby? No one on the planet believes that for a second. She can't film with her kids or talk about her custody issues or anything having to do with Simon (who is a shit BTW, but I love that he basically has shut down her ability to have a storyline involving him and the kids). BTW, her face looks like shit. And I am also certain that Tamra reads every message board and blog out there about her. Hi Tams!!

Vicks raised Brianna. Brianna wants to control Vicks like Vicks wants to control Brianna. Brianna will never accept Brooks. If it's not Brooks then it will be something else. Brianna will be Vicki and do exactly what Vicki does to her. For sure. 

Lizzie never said more than two words. Hopefully next week she can continue to call out Tamra. 

My hope for next season is that Tams is gone. 

• Love 11

Shannon wins the night for her well-thought out zinger to the Dubrows about why their house is up for sale:  "It's too big and we want a better view." HA! She was basically telling Heather Dubrow. "been there, done that and it's not all that."  She really twisted the knife with that one and you could see the shock on Heather Dubrow's face. Ouch!  Good one, Shannon!

Hated the bangs on Heather. They just emphasize the cartoonish angles of the rest of her face. I am a bangs person, always have been. There is something unsymmetrical about my brow bone and my face just looks more even with that covered up.  But those blunt ones are awful on Heather Dubrow. Anyway, I would imagine that being on the receiving end of an apology from Heather Dubrow has to be one of the most frightening experiences a human being can be subjected to.

Does anyone know anyone who speaks to people in real life like Heather Dubrow does? Me thinks she took her thespian-ism way too seriously and forgot to check it at the Syracuse drama department door.

• Love 14

I enjoy watching the Beadors watch the Dubrows. They look like they're watching monkeys in the zoo!

I think the smirks on the Beadors' faces say so much more than any words that Miss Terry or Madame might pull out of their favorite book, the thesaurus.

Also, I think almost any cut would look severe on Heather. Her whole damn face is severe, as is her personality. And I do believe that she has recently had her lips done. So now she has the huge eyes, the outsized cheekbones, and the dumb plumpy lips.

And did Terry have a facelift himself? He was looking all kinds of tight (but not at all right) at the reunion.

Edited by jennylauren123
  • Love 13

This is why Shannon will continue to win.  As long as she stays calm and cool and doesn't lower herself to banshee level.  Once you lose it and start tossing the F bombs and/or shrieking and face grabbing (Tamara) you're no better than your cursing, shrieking, grabby adversary.  Well played Shannon.

That said, the part about who's to blame for David's text getting around?  I put that squarely on Shannon herself for putting such a personal, delicate piece of information on tv.  And sharing it with Tamara.  Double no-no.

• Love 8

The whole "Shannon drinks a lot" thing really pisses me off. Maybe it's because I'm a vodka drinker, too?

Tamra has admitted that she's had so much to drink that she forgets events. Vickie has peed the bed, while awake, for crying out loud. Lizzie has a total meltdown and got really ugly with her husband on camera! I've seen Shannon loosen up a little, but I don't ever remember her being smashed like any of them. I really wonder if it's just a matter of these dumb bunnies not realizing that a tall vodka and water is pretty much the same as the jumbo glass of wine they're always toting around?

I bet Shannon prefers vodka because it's supposed to be a "cleaner" alcohol.

Like I said, I don't know why it makes me so mad, but it does. I like vodka, whiskey, and I really like bourbon. I've had my share of people who are just flabbergasted at what I drink. They really don't seem to comprehend that my one or two shot glasses of bourbon or vodka is equal or usually less than the Bud Light or white wine they're pounding, like it's their job.

Edited to fix a typo. Don't want you guys to start worrying about my drinking

I also hate that I can get the wide eyes and stupid comment from someone well into their second gigantic (could fit 3/4 of a bottle in it size) balloon glass of wine when I order a "whiskey" and water. What the winos don't know or realize from watching is that I nurse that one drink all night long and keep topping it up with water throughout the night and by the end of the night I've been drinking straight water for the last couple of hours. 

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 7

On paper Vickie is everything I hate, but damn I just can't quit her. I glad that during Brianna's brief appearance she said she missed her mom. The last two reunions she threw Vickie under the bus so I'm glad that she at least threw her that bone. I'm sure having Vickie as a mom is no picnic but I hate how she publicly humiliated Vickie. I used to love Brianna but that just didn't sit right with me.

• Love 13

A couple of thoughts on last night's reunion:

I wonder if Eddie and Christian not being there was because they weren't invited?  Could that be an indication as to which housewives will be invited back for next season, or was it just because neither of them really offered much in the way of drama that needed to be answered for?

Does Brooks show up at all for Part Two, or had he and Vicki broken up before the taping? - I can't remember - is she still dating him or not?

I also want to know if that one long Chanel logo necklace (the one Tamra is wearing) is actually "on loan" to the RHOC?  I've seen Heather, Vicki and Tamra all wear the same necklace several times throughout the season.  I really like that necklace, by the way, that's why I notice it all the time.

I thought that aside from the dress, Vicki looked great.  She seemed to have toned down the "raccoon eyes" look, and her face looked relaxed and refreshed.  Her hairstyle was very complimentary.  Aside from that, the rest of them looked just okay.  I'm don't mind Heather's bangs as much as others because I think that hairstyle matches her personality...it is very severe, imo.  I also think it makes her hair look thin, which I think it probably is, anyway.

I think that, as others have said, David and Shannon nailed it, and they continued to make the Dubrows look like elitist snobs.  Terry - what the heck is a "hollaback comment" from a construction worker?  The more Terry tried to dig himself out of that hole, the deeper he went - he could have used a construction worker to help him figure out how to either dig a hole or fill one in....

And again, with the bull-riding comments - my question is this - Terry claims that "someone" or "a friend" told him the comment that David had made, and elaborated on it, but failed to mention the comment that Eddie made...my brain immediately went to Tamra!!  If not Tamra, then maybe a production assistant??   I thought that Eddie's comment was just as inappropriate as David's, and just because you are "friends" does not excuse it.  And, on that topic, I don't believe that Terry and Eddie are really friends....there is no freakin' way that those two couples socialize and spend time with each other when they are not filming.  I can't ever see Terry and Eddie getting together to watch football and sharing beers and wings....or whatever!!

Terry's reasoning for lashing out at the Beadors at Lizzie's party??  That was the lamest excuse ever!!!  He is so full of shit!!  If he was sooo pissed about the bull-riding comment at the time of Lizzie's party, WHY didn't he just address it then, instead of lashing out about the "taking down" comment?  It just makes no sense at all!!! 

I wonder if they will address Heather telling the ride operator to turn up the speed while Tamra was on the bull?

I do believe that Tamra told Shannon and whomever else that Terry said he wanted to "take the Beadors down"...I don't care how much she denies it. 

Tamra and Heather are trying sooo hard to back pedal on all their bad behavior, and unfortunately, they're back-pedaling on a bike with foot pedal brakes, and they're getting nowhere fast (foot pedal brakes don't allow the person to back-pedal, LOL!!!). 

Heather's so-called apologies are weak and insincere and that is why she can't/won't accept an apology from someone else.  She always has to qualify her apologies with a "blaming the other person" attitude - kind of like, "Well, I apologize, BUT, the reason I did that is because you did this, so I'm still right in my action/belief"......

Lizzie...well, to me, she's kind of boring...

My word of advice to Shannon, if she returns next season, would be to just stay the way she is.  Don't try to amp up the drama, because it will swirl around her anyway.  Right now, she is looking pretty good.  She and David have turned the table and ostensibly, "taken down the Dubrows".....

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 7

Tamra used to be a pretty woman, even if  her styling is trashy.  However, it is like the older she gets, the ugly from her soul is creeping onto her face.  I would not be surprised to learn her style icon was Pamela Anderson and that is not a look that ages gracefully.  The botox is just making everything look more off kilter and not helping. 

I'd be curious to see what she will look like at 60

• Love 2

I love the Miss Terry nickname. It fits his goofy ass. In defense of my construction hubby, Miss Terry can take a seat with his comments like people in construction are beneath his lofty ass. I hope the guys building his house hear about how much better he thinks he is. And can I ask, wth is a "Construction Guy Holla' Back"? Dear Lord, Holla back? lol. That's a Gwen Stafani song for last decade. He must have used that phrase ten times this season and I still don't get it. 
I don't think I was a loyal viewer when Tamballs first came on the show... can someone give me the 411 on her stay in a mental facility? When? What was the cause? I was not aware of this. Her calling Shannon "crazy" all the time seems sketchy with this little bit of background on Tamballs. Don't be throwing rocks when you live in a glass house, chick. 
BTW, I hate how getting angry over complete ridiculousness or rudeness and defending yourself gets labeled "crazy". Poor Shannon had to deal with a lot from both Tamballs and Heather this season and I think she dealt with it pretty darn well considering. And maybe it's because he's a construction worker, but I adore David. He seems like a standup guy. I like that he is not afraid to apologize when he is wrong and that he has enough class to let the Dubrows go on and on and not feed into their drama. The Dubrows look like assholes, David doesn't need to do any work, just sit back and let them prove it every time they open their mouths.   I hope they don't try and ruin him with the whole "flirt" angle next season. When Shannon was hurt by the conversation regarding David being a flirt, I was so annoyed that Tamara jumped on that moment to repeat again and again how she knows what a flirt David is. ugh. Please. I wish David would have set her straight right then and there that he wouldn't be desperate enough to flirt with her rode-hard-and-put-away-wet-ass. 

• Love 12

I was just about to post the same thing then saw this! I think it was the same dress. Tamra looked a little washed out in that pink. Then again she has no soul so she's already colorless.

When they are standing up, you can see that it's definitely not the same dress.  Or really even all that similar.

I know I'm with a very slim minority, but I thought Vicki looked good, and I did not mind her dress at all!  I think that her hair and makeup looked the best they ever have, in any season, hands down!

• Love 4

My word of advice to Shannon, if she returns next season, would be to just stay the way she is.  Don't try to amp up the drama, because it will swirl around her anyway.  Right now, she is looking pretty good.  She and David have turned the table and ostensibly, "taken down the Dubrows".....

I really hope this is what happens....she stays the way she is.  But in my years as a viewer of most all of the Housewives shows, I'm leary lol.

• Love 7

The whole "Shannon drinks a lot" thing really pisses me off. Maybe it's because I'm a vodka drinker, too?

Tamra has admitted that she's had so much to drink that she forgets events. Vickie has peed the bed, while awake, for crying out loud. Lizzie has a total meltdown and got really ugly with her husband on camera! I've seen Shannon loosen up a little, but I don't ever remember her being smashed like any of them. I really wonder if it's just a matter of these dumb bunnies not realizing that a tall vodka and water is pretty much the same as the jumbo glass of wine they're always toting around?

I bet Shannon prefers vodka because it's supposed to be a "cleaner" alcohol.

Like I said, I don't know why it makes me so mad, but it does. I like vodka, whiskey, and I really like bourbon. I've had my share of people who are just flabbergasted at what I drink. They really don't seem to comprehend that my one or two shot glasses of bourbon or vodka is equal or usually less than the Bud Light or white wine they're pounding, like it's their job.

Edited to fix a typo. Don't want you guys to start worrying about my drinking

I hear ya....many don't understand the equivalents between the so called "hard" liquor and beer and wine.

• Love 3

I know I'm with a very slim minority, but I thought Vicki looked good, and I did not mind her dress at all!  I think that her hair and makeup looked the best they ever have, in any season, hands down!

I agree with you about Vicki, except for the dress.  I thought the color looked great, but the cut and neckline were not very flattering.

I wonder if, during filming, the women do their own make up most of the time.  I notice that when Vicki, especially, is somewhere where she's had her make up done professionally, she looks good/great, and when she's just filming for the show in every day situations, her makeup looks overdone and unattractive.  I don't think that Vicki is very adept at makeup application. 

• Love 2

I really hope this is what happens....she stays the way she is.  But in my years as a viewer of most all of the Housewives shows, I'm leary lol.

I agree - I've been burned before with the "First Season Love" that turns into "Second Season Hate" with these shows, too!!    :-)

• Love 5

I wouldn't want to make a drinking game of how many times people on these shows, women and men both, mangle the English language because I would get naked wasted if I did.  So many of these people have grammatically incorrect usage, but it's definitely more fun to make fun of Miss Terry and Madame because they so badly want to come across as intellectually superior to everyone else on RHOC. So with this in mind Miss Terry, when using the pronouns I or me, the I is a subject pronoun and the me is an object pronoun.  Therefore, the grammatically correct pronoun to use when something is said about you and Heather is me not I.  ________ was said, or ________ said _______ about her (Heather) and me because you (and Heather) are the objects not the subjects.

Yes, yes!  this is basic English grammar

• Love 2

I don't think that Vicki is very adept at makeup application.

Yep - totally agree.  Nor is she good at styling her own hair, as seen in some of those "flashbacks" last night.  It really is like night and day when hair and makeup are done correctly!

• Love 3

nc socialworker, I can't quit Vicki either. She can say such horrendous things. I just have to shake my head at her prejudices but I am seeing some growth in her regarding other things. I am not one for Brooks either but I thought the moment she said that if Brooks hurt her the only person she can blame was herself was incredibly poignant and powerful to me.

Vicki doubling down on the OK hate I have to LOL at. I know Andy was giving her a chance to apologize but as much sympathy as I have for my OK previously tv fam I can't hate. Hell I live in Jersey (NYC native though) currently and let me tell you I am used to getting hate about my state. There are just places that don't vibe with people. I for one hate PA. I don't know what it is about it. Been to Philly, Harrisburg, Pittsburgh, Amish Country, Hershey Park area, Stroudsburg and other such parts and I don't care for the state. Just don't. Could Vicki had been more diplomatic? Absolutely but I don't think she should lie about a place she doesn't like. YMMV. 

I have to say this is one of the ugliest, cheapest looking Bravo reunion sets ever. It looked like they had it at a Pier One Imports outlet warehouse. What the hell was with all the extra furniture in the back and tons of bric-a-brac and knickknacks everywhere and the lighting makes everything look cartoonishly bright? The set just look so damn busy that it was distracting. Plus the ocean view in the background looked kind of fake but who knows.

I can't stand Bethanny, but when Terry said he didn't sleep for 2 months over David's comment I wanted to scream 2 things that B made popular:

1. Get a hobby

2. Go to sleep.

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 12

Yep - totally agree.  Nor is she good at styling her own hair, as seen in some of those "flashbacks" last night.  It really is like night and day when hair and makeup are done correctly!

It is all a matter of preferences. Everybody likes something different in makeup and hair.

• Love 1

I may be alone here but I thought Tamra's description of her son Ryan's romance and on going relationship with Sara was quite depressing.  She seemed to make all sorts of excuses for why these two found each other and pursued a relationship.   I can only imagine what a handful she will be as a MIL.  She will make Vicki look like sunshine and roses.

Am I missing something in the new age of relationships that a couple cancels their wedding because they are expecting?  Tamra seemed to be saying it as if it was no brainer if one gets pregnant and a wedding is planned you cancel the wedding.  Since Tamra's grandchild is due in February-Valentine's Day according to her, I would think that the originally scheduled September wedding would be very doable.  Is it possible Tamra is just angling for another wedding special?  Tamra's disdain for Sara is readily apparent even on her over Botox and filled face.

On an unrelated subject-Terry said he does inject his neck with fillers and Botox to reduce the turkey neck.  David and Terry look like the are coming down with a middle age case of manorexica.   I applaud the guys for working out but enjoy a healthy snack every once in awhile.

• Love 6

It is all a matter of preferences. Everybody likes something different in makeup and hair.

In some instances, perhaps.  But, in general, most people do not think hair that is frizzy, flyaway, overly processed, and generally crazy-looking looks "nice." 

Am I missing something in the new age of relationships that a couple cancels their wedding because they are expecting?  Tamra seemed to be saying it as if it was no brainer if one gets pregnant and a wedding is planned you cancel the wedding.  Since Tamra's grandchild is due in February-Valentine's Day according to her, I would think that the originally scheduled September wedding would be very doable.  Is it possible Tamra is just angling for another wedding special?  Tamra's disdain for Sara is readily apparent even on her over Botox and filled face.

I know a few people who have postponed their wedding due to pregnancy, and I think that's what I would do were I in that situation. You'd want to be able to enjoy the wedding without feeling tired and bloated, have a few cocktails, and yes, look pretty and as slim as possible in your pictures.  Pregnancy might end up negating most of those. 

Weddings I've attended where the bride was pregnant?  The bride just looked... exhausted and overwhelmed. 

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 2

I really hope Shannon and David do not come back next season.  I learned from George on Seinfeld it's best to go out on a high note.  They need to exit stage left, continue working on their relationship, and feel good about themselves they left (relatively) unscathed.   Oh yeah, and that they took the Dubrows DOWN.  

• Love 8

I once had someone who was pregnant postpone their wedding because and I quote "she wanted her child to be able to attend the wedding". Unless she was planing to wait several years, the child probably wouldn't know what was going on or be able to remember the wedding. Perhaps we should all wait until our kids are grown to get married, because that way they can drink and join in on the party. Honestly, I think she just didn't want to plan a wedding, not be able to drink at her wedding  and look pregnant in her dress, which is fine, but saying you want your soon to be born child to attend was just silliness. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 5
I enjoy watching the Beadors watch the Dubrows. They look like they're watching monkeys in the zoo!

Right? David had this perpetual "wtf??" look on his face when Terry or Heather would talk. I loved it!

Terry - what the heck is a "hollaback comment" from a construction worker?  The more Terry tried to dig himself out of that hole, the deeper he went - he could have used a construction worker to help him figure out how to either dig a hole or fill one in....

Terry is a moron, making comments like that as if every construction worker is working on the side of the street where women walk by. There are MANY forms of construction. My husband is in HVAC. He is up on a roof or inside a skeleton of a building, welding duct together. There is no "hollering" going on. At any rate, Terry is no better than ANYONE. And if it weren't for construction workers he wouldn't have his home, or his office, or roads to drive his fancy cars on. So shut the fuck up. 

• Love 15