Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E23: Reunion, Part 2

• Start Topic

Eileen enabled Rinna's toxic behavior during her time..and kind of served as a mouth piece for her.  Once Eileen left, then Rinna's evil streak came out because she no longer has her mouth piece.  Kim rightly pointed out their alliance a few times.

Eileen lost a lot of relatives so she seemed more in grief during her time hence her unable to forgive LVP and her falling apart when Ericka went off on her.

And Rinna has always been unbalanced..she sent Kim threatening texts after season 5..which Kim showed at the reunion..but was gas lighted by the cast and Andy.

And Hamlin and Rinna are perfect for one another....I'm wonder if Nicolette Sheridan saw how off he was and left him within a year after marrying... same with whomever Rinna dated pre Hamlin.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
19 hours ago, ZettaK said:

A lot of the storylines are based on what happened outside filming. Why should we have an issue with the Aspen incident when we accepted other storylines? The women have lives beyond what is filmed (the show films for about three, or three and a half months only, and the women film a few days a week), and since this is a reality show, other incidents outside this time frame can be used. It's not "reality" if other sources are not used (like media, or social media). Would you like to hear only Erika's version of her legal problems? Bravo also provides updates of what happened after filming ended at the season finale of each show. It also seems that even if something was filmed, lawyers' letters, or lawsuits prevent us from seeing it. 

The Aspen incident is current, not old news. Rinna's past behavior is old news, but I see we still discuss it constantly.

Rinnas past behavior may be old news but it’s been ON THE SHOW. Hell the show posts flashbacks on the regular of Rinnas behavior since yup you guessed it, it’s played out on the show. Rinna social media comes into play because again it’s about the show and people on the show. Talking about house of Hilton and how the Hilton empire isn’t really theirs anymore and this and that from a million years ago from context completely away from the show is just exhausting. 🙄 The stuff with Mauricio and the agency didn’t even play out on the show. Sure it’s been referenced but that was years before Kyle joined the show so yeah… I’m over here like what does that have to do with the price of tea in China. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Applause 5
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Jel said:

Well he’s doing a hell of a job. ;) I don’t think anyone, anywhere would say him and his BA psych major and his trusty DSM-V are keeping Rinna anywhere close to above the fray. I mean she’s right there in it.

She is the fray. lol

• Applause 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

. . .The stuff with Mauricio and the agency didn’t even play out on the show. Sure it’s been referenced but that was years before Kyle joined the show so yeah… I’m over here like what does that have to do with the price of tea in China. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Kyle was with the show from Day 1, no? Season 1 started with Kyle, Camille, LVP, Adrienne, Kim (back when more Housewives lived in B. Hills than not.)  Kyle got attention for saying, "Camille, you're such a f'g liar" but mainly an LVP side-kick & suck-up. Or maybe how I saw her.

Mauricio was a Hilton Hyland agent then - it was mentioned quite a bit as they likely wanted the show to boost his career.  Maybe not in the lst season, but in a subsequent season, Mauricio left HH & formed The Agency.  One of the episodes showed a big promotional party Mauricio threw to announce the opening of The Agency.  Like ALL parties of ANY nature since, there was trauma at the party, & a bit of freaking out that it happened in front of business contacts.  

(I realize now that you may have meant "Kathy" & not "Kyle" in your statement.  The formation of The Agency & client poaching that went with it (or not) WAS a big deal in the Kathy/Kyle relationship - tainted it for years & maybe festered to date. Possibly a big part of the reason for Kathy's scorched earth statements in Aspen about Kyle & her family.  While it has nothing to do with the price of tea it has A LOT to do with the Kyle/Kathy relationship.) 

What I find odd are Rinna's recent IG statements about Paris' violation at her school & Kathy's parenting.  This wasn't on the show. But didn't she go after Garcelle for mentioning Rinna's "child" in the book - that even though "the child's" issue & the child were on the show itself?  Rinna's lack of control OFF the show should cause her to be BOOTED from the show.  It's getting impossible to track what we've seen & what we've only heard about & her social media is a problem. 

Edited by realityplease
May have confusion as to earlier post.
  • Like 1
  • Applause 8
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

Eileen enabled Rinna's toxic behavior during her time..and kind of served as a mouth piece for her.  Once Eileen left, then Rinna's evil streak came out because she no longer has her mouth piece.  Kim rightly pointed out their alliance a few times.

Eileen lost a lot of relatives so she seemed more in grief during her time hence her unable to forgive LVP and her falling apart when Ericka went off on her.

And Rinna has always been unbalanced..she sent Kim threatening texts after season 5..which Kim showed at the reunion..but was gas lighted by the cast and Andy.

And Hamlin and Rinna are perfect for one another....I'm wonder if Nicolette Sheridan saw how off he was and left him within a year after marrying... same with whomever Rinna dated pre Hamlin.

I think Eileen did her best considering what she went through and how she was treated. Vanderpump said her husband had her head up some girl's skirt. Brandi threw wine in her face. Erika went psychotic on her despite Eileen being beyond kind to her. She was her biggest cheerleader and even got Erika soap gig. Kim acted like a lunatic at Eileen's home and later attacked her (gorgeous) looks.

I definitely question Eileen's judgement and friendships, but whose have been great? Everyone starts out friends with Rinna until they're personally burned. 

Whether you were Eileen's biggest fan or not, I'd like to think we can all agree she was is a far more decent person than the likes of Rinna, Erika, Diana, or Kyle. Eileen never put her hands on anyone, questioned her friend's miscarriages, called anyone the c word, threatened to come for anyone, etc. I appreciated how classy she was. I wonder if she'd hit it off with Garcelle, Sutton, and Crystal.

6 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Her first couple of seasons (which is when the Munchenhousenflousen thing happened) she wasn't so bad as she is now.

You think she was solely responsible for that, I don't. I believe LVP and Kyle were involved as well. Simple as that.

Agree on both accounts.

Rinna wasn't so toxic early on.

We saw LVP and Kyle gossip about Yolanda's treatments, whether or not the kids were really sick, etc. Do I blame them for wondering about all Yolanda's treatments and how almost the whole fam had Lyme's? No. Discussing it on camera the way they did, shaming Yolanda for showing up without makeup, all of that was low imo. I also think despite Yolanda using her health issues as storyline, she expected more sensitivity.

Much like Crystal with her eating disorder. Imo when you're open about something on the show yourself you can expect it to be discussed, it's just how it's discussed. You wouldn't want to feel like a serious struggle is dismissed, mocked or even judged. 

• Applause 5
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, gingerella said:

Well now I get why these two chucklefucks are still married. Harry is as munch[hausen's] of an asshole as his wifey is. Love how he has to let people know he went to Yale. What a douchenozzle.

Hey! That’s doucenozzle, BA 😜

1 hour ago, OFDgal said:

She is the fray. lol

True!

• LOL 6
44 minutes ago, realityplease said:

Kyle was with the show from Day 1, no? Season One started with Kyle, Camille, LVP, Adrienne, Kim (back when more Housewives lived in B. Hills than not.)  Kyle got attention for saying, "Camille, you're such a f'g liar" but was mainly an LVP side-kick & suck-up. Or maybe that's how I thought of her.

Mauricio was an agent with Hilton Hyland at that time - it was mentioned quite a bit.  Clearly, they wanted the show to push his career.  Maybe not even in the lst season but in a subsequent season, Mauricio left HH & formed The Agency.  I recall one of the episodes focused on a big promotional party Mauricio threw to announce the opening of The Agency.  Like ALL parties of ANY nature since, there was some trauma at the party, & a bit of freaking out that it happened in front of business contacts.  

(I realize now that you may have meant "Kathy" & not "Kyle" in your statement.  The formation of The Agency & any client poaching that went with it (or not) WAS a big deal in the Kathy/Kyle relationship - tainted it for years & maybe festered to date. It may be a big part of the reason for Kathy's scorched earth statements in Aspen about Kyle & her family.  While it has nothing to do with the price of tea it has A LOT to do with the Kyle/Kathy relationship.) 

What I find odd are Rinna's recent IG statements about Paris' violation at her school & Kathy's parenting.  Didn't she go after Garcelle for mentioning Rinna's "child" in the book - that even though "the child's" issue shown on the show itself?  Rinna's lack of control OFF the show should cause her to be BOOTED from the show.

I did say it was mentioned on the show but it really wasn’t a huge focal point and I stand corrected. The agency was formed in 2011 and the show debuted at the end of 2010 so it was parallel to the show filming/airing. But Again that wasn’t a real focal point on the show. More like a side note. However that is about the only somewhat related info to look back on that describes the rollercoaster relationship between Kyle and Kathy granted.

Now House of Hilton and Paris and Kathy’s kids behavior from a million years ago, Kathy and Ricks partying days… I’m over here like huh? What? And??? The stuff about the agency rift is fine but stuff dating back to studio 54 and the “simple life” is just so waaaaaaaayyyy off the radar for me. That’s all that I was pointing out. 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5

Just like any sociopathic narcissist, Rinna is amused that people are afraid of her - yet she relies on unpredictable outbursts to throw everyone off balance, and would be angry if they weren’t afraid of her.

Beyond blow-jobs, I’d bet Harry Hamlin would be hard pressed to come up with one redeeming character trait in Rinna.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
2 hours ago, princelina said:

She was mostly just dull.  People liked her from the soaps so she was more popular than Teddi, but employed the same technique of always being "confused" and needing to "clear things up" even if they weren't her things.  And (to stay on topic) she could beat a dead horse until it was unfit for the glue factory 😂

The most memorable part of Eileen's time on the show was Vincent VanPatten getting a beer in the garage, peering out the window at the cat fight (Kyle vs Brandi over Kim) outside in the driveway. Other than that, and the affair, I only remember that she drove a reasonably priced car, and had no handbag game

• Like 4
  • LOL 18
  • Love 2

I’m surprised that Kyle wanted Kathy on the show. Whenever her sisters are involved Kyle grows fearful and tearful like someone whose birth family experience left her with ptsd. Maybe Kyle is forever hopeful about having a healthy relationship with her sisters, but it seems like a better idea to keep the show to herself.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
34 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

. ..Now House of Hilton and Paris and Kathy’s kids behavior from a million years ago, Kathy and Ricks partying days… like I’m over here like huh? What? And??? The stuff about the agency rift is fine but stuff dating back to studio 54 and the “simple life” is just so waaaaaaaayyyy of the radar for me. That’s all that I was pointing out. 

Got it! Some of the things brought to the forum help clarify - but yes, some seem a far stretch. Unfortunately - and more & more - I can't figure out what's doing ON the show because so much happens OFF the show on social media  -- & then alluded to or flavoring on-show behavior.  

Andy doesn't seem to care so long as it brings attention - good or bad.  He may talk to Rinna about media control at this reunion, but ignores increasingly unhinged comments.  How could her recent ranting on IG about Paris' school experience as an example of Kathy's bad mothering NOT affect relationships on the show?  Rinna was ticked at Garcelle for writing about something Rinna's daughter addressed ON the show.  What Rinna's written was NEVER on the show or addressed in any way ON the show.  Is nothing off limits?  

One more session - and if it doesn't end with Rinna fired - like others, I can't imagine spending another season wending my way down this rabbit hole. Rinna's exhibitionism, disregard for others, and general nasty interactions aren't entertainment.  Had enough. 

Edited by realityplease
  • Like 4
  • Applause 6
  • Love 1

I still don’t know how they all didn’t bust out laughing til they peed their pants when Rinna started screeching about ‘if I hold this in, I’ll Die l!!….of Cancer!”  I was waiting for Rinna, herself, to laugh. That had to be the most absurd thing anyone ever said in this franchise. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
On 10/15/2022 at 12:36 AM, ZettaK said:

Lisa gives updates on her grieving progress? Again?

Rinna is nearly 60. Lois didn’t die fighting an oil rig fire or during some tragic parasailing accident, she was 93 ffs. 🙄 Rinna just scrambling for pity points. That leopard print wearing hag has zero shame.

• Like 1
  • Applause 6
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

I think Eileen did her best considering what she went through and how she was treated. Vanderpump said her husband had her head up some girl's skirt. Brandi threw wine in her face. Erika went psychotic on her despite Eileen being beyond kind to her. She was her biggest cheerleader and even got Erika soap gig. Kim acted like a lunatic at Eileen's home and later attacked her (gorgeous) looks.

I definitely question Eileen's judgement and friendships, but whose have been great? Everyone starts out friends with Rinna until they're personally burned. 

Whether you were Eileen's biggest fan or not, I'd like to think we can all agree she was is a far more decent person than the likes of Rinna, Erika, Diana, or Kyle. Eileen never put her hands on anyone, questioned her friend's miscarriages, called anyone the c word, threatened to come for anyone, etc. I appreciated how classy she was. I wonder if she'd hit it off with Garcelle, Sutton, and Crystal.

Agree on both accounts.

Rinna wasn't so toxic early on.

We saw LVP and Kyle gossip about Yolanda's treatments, whether or not the kids were really sick, etc. Do I blame them for wondering about all Yolanda's treatments and how almost the whole fam had Lyme's? No. Discussing it on camera the way they did, shaming Yolanda for showing up without makeup, all of that was low imo. I also think despite Yolanda using her health issues as storyline, she expected more sensitivity.

Much like Crystal with her eating disorder. Imo when you're open about something on the show yourself you can expect it to be discussed, it's just how it's discussed. You wouldn't want to feel like a serious struggle is dismissed, mocked or even judged. 

Eileen was definitely a decent person, which is why she wasn't so interesting as a RH 😃  She was a huge Rinna fan/mouthpiece (always "confused" about why Rinna was getting lambasted and wanting to "clear the air") but in her defense Rinna wasn't the asshole she is now, and I always saw that as Eileen's way of moving the show along/keeping her spot without being an asshole herself.  (That's why I compared her to Teddi earlier - Teddi had the same strategy, she just wasn't liked by the viewers as Eileen was)

As for Yolanda and Crystal - Yolanda might have thought she'd get more sensitivity, but Crystal posted about her eating disorder during the filming, which meant for sure it was going on the show, and everyone knew what jerks they all were by then, so IMO she had no right to expect anyone to be quiet about it, and was foolish to think they'd be sensitive or kind.  Yolanda was a few seasons earlier, and might have expected kinder treatment then, but she seemed to expect that they'd love to frame seasons around her special treatments without anyone rolling her eyes or making a snide comment.  And that was foolish and self-centered of her because no one wants to watch that shit endlessly.  Again IMO.

1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Beyond blow-jobs, I’d bet Harry Hamlin would be hard pressed to come up with one redeeming character trait in Rinna.

I guess it's not a character trait, but she did once mentioned that he liked her big bush 😉

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, nexxie said:

Their marriage is probably based on bile fascination. I'm reminded of an episode of Brooklyn 99 when a group of psych professionals were fascinated by Gina because she had so many personality disorders they couldn't figure out exactly which ones she had. But seriously, though, one of the MANY things Rinna needs to stop doing is using genuine life-threatening medical and mental health pseudo-diagnoses to score Housewives Points. Your argument isn't going to cause cancer. Being upset by someone's behavior isn't PTSD. An illness you don't think is serious isn't Munchausen's.

I know they won't get rid of Kyle, but Kyle and Rinna bring the show down. Erika does, too, but her soulless pity party might be more interesting to watch without her enablers. Diana is a nonfactor--mean and tedious.

I want Dorit to stay, though, so I can still hear the Watch What Crappens guys do their impressions of her.

Edited by Vanderboom
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

Eileen was so stuck up and belaboured every. Single. Issue. She’s wound way too tight.

HARRY HAMLIN and Rinna are clinging to her RHOBH income because they have nothing else. They are so broke and have no equity left in their house. After she’s fired form RHOBH, Rinna will be unemployable. 

Edited by Dutchgirl
  • Applause 7
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, realityplease said:

What I find odd are Rinna's recent IG statements about Paris' violation at her school & Kathy's parenting. 

I think Rinna is the last person to throw out parenting zingers.   I remember a couple of seasons ago when Kyle's real estate agent daughter sat down with one of Rinna's brats who listed a dozen luxury must haves for her first apartment.  🙄

Then of course there was the scene where Rinna's daughters told her they learned how to give blowjobs from reading her book.  🤮

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, Dutchgirl said:

Eileen was so stuck up and belaboured every. Single. Issue. She’s wound way too tight.

Eileen was the inventor housewife of beating ONE topic to death she was a dog with a bone and NOTHING would make her stop until you said it exactly the way she wanted it said  and even then she wouldn’t really drop it 

8 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

I think Rinna is the last person to throw out parenting zingers.   I remember a couple of seasons ago when Kyle's real estate agent daughter sat down with one of Rinna's brats who listed a dozen luxury must haves for her first apartment.  🙄

Then of course there was the scene where Rinna's daughters told her they learned how to give blowjobs from reading her book.  🤮

Rinna’s adult daughter posted about how it should be her parents job to pay for her therapy because of their trauma parenting basically lol I mean she doesn’t think the public remembers this stuff? 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 9
12 hours ago, Dutchgirl said:

Rinna is nearly 60. Lois didn’t die fighting an oil rig fire or during some tragic parasailing accident, she was 93 ffs. 🙄

Not gonna lie, this comment cracked me up with how true it is!  When my grandfather died at 99, sure, we were sad, but we had a memorial and celebrated his life with funny stories about him and had a great time celebrating a life well lived.  No one went so insane with grief they started acting like a monster.  Rinna is 100% using Lois's death as her excuse du jour and it's vile.

• Like 1
  • Applause 7
  • Love 14
15 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Not gonna lie, this comment cracked me up with how true it is!  When my grandfather died at 99, sure, we were sad, but we had a memorial and celebrated his life with funny stories about him and had a great time celebrating a life well lived.  No one went so insane with grief they started acting like a monster.  Rinna is 100% using Lois's death as her excuse du jour and it's vile.

My dad died when he was 79. I was really sad, and that was one of the toughest years of my life. But you know what? I never acted like an asshole to anyone. I lived my life, but with grief. 

• Like 3
  • Hugs 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
41 minutes ago, Crazydoxielady said:

Let’s talk about the husband. This is disgusting and from 2015 in attempt to look like Sid and Nancy. Rinna’s judgement has clearly always been an issue. 

F066FB01-77E0-4B55-A871-C012A0011A91.jpeg

I bet George Clooney is thrilled have his tequila brand in the background of this photo.

• LOL 10
23 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I did until Harry did an interview talking about how before every season they use his psychology degree and books to diagnose her costars problems .. that screamed to me who would bring up the term in the first place. Vanderpump wouldn’t bring a psychologist term into a conversation out of nowhere .. 

WOAH!  I musta missed this nugget!  LVP wasn't as sloppy as Rinna so I can see LVP telling Rinna if she felt very strongly Yolanda had Munchausen then bring  it up on camera.  I am now leaning to it being all Rinna's idea after hearing this nugget.  I also see Kyle being happy Rinna (cause I am sure THEY talked about it) brought it out and blamed LVP.    I have learned a lot about Harry and Rinna in this forum and I gotta say, they are both very unlikeable.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 6
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, nexxie said:

I’m surprised that Kyle wanted Kathy on the show. Whenever her sisters are involved Kyle grows fearful and tearful like someone whose birth family experience left her with ptsd. Maybe Kyle is forever hopeful about having a healthy relationship with her sisters, but it seems like a better idea to keep the show to herself.

That part! Kyle does herself no favors by continuously showcasing how devastating her family dynamic is to her. People like to criticize Kim and Kathy’s approach with regards to how they publicly handle their family history And how minimal and/or kind they try to maintain their memories. Especially on the public eye. I mean who wants to sit around and toss around all the ugly parts of your mother and childhood?
Kyle introduced that particular family trait on the show with a bit of distain. “We don’t talk about things”. Ummmm ok I get that’s not how you want to handle things but you can’t force others to relive their trauma in order for you to be complete and I feel like that’s all Kyle’s ever done. I have also never gotten the impression that she’s trying to heal. Her narrative, to me, has always felt like she wants to expose as oppose to bring together. Whatever her reasons, needing this sort of reckoning seems so dramatically unnecessary. Okay Kyle, your childhood is full of land mines galore and you have a lot of resentment built up inside but sweetheart there are more productive ways to get to the bottom of that pain and exposing your sisters as “unsavory” members of society through your reality show just ain’t it. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, Pi237 said:

I still don’t know how they all didn’t bust out laughing til they peed their pants when Rinna started screeching about ‘if I hold this in, I’ll Die l!!….of Cancer!”  I was waiting for Rinna, herself, to laugh. That had to be the most absurd thing anyone ever said in this franchise. 

If they weren’t afraid she’d gouge their eyes out, they’d all just tell Rinna she’s full of shit. The quickest way to curb a narcissist is to laugh at them - too bad most people won’t do that. 

It’s also too bad Sutton showed how hurt she was by Rinna - getting a strong reaction from someone is supply to a narcissist. People are playthings that make them feel powerful. It would be great if the others refused to react to Rinna’s antics - she would shrink to see no expression on their faces.

Edited by nexxie
  • Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Crazydoxielady said:

Let’s talk about the husband. This is disgusting and from 2015 in attempt to look like Sid and Nancy. Rinna’s judgement has clearly always been an issue. 

F066FB01-77E0-4B55-A871-C012A0011A91.jpeg

Harry comes off as a dry drunk. Incapable of natural joy and has his best years behind him. Their house seems joyless, their children shallow and vacant.

Not a happy home, which is why these costumes seem even darker to me than maybe they were intended to be.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 10/22/2022 at 5:14 AM, Hiyo said:

Kathy admitted she said stuff, but did she co-sign what Rinna claimed she said specifically?

Kathy didn't disagree with anything. She accepted what Rinna said. She apologized immediately because she knew what she said. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Hiyo said:

So Kathy admitted she said she wanted to destroy Kyle, that Sutton and Crystal were pieces of shit and should be fired, and that she wanted to take down Bravo?

She didn't deny she said any of these things. She just wanted to apologize, end the conversation, and leave as fast as possible.

On 10/22/2022 at 10:04 AM, lili45 said:

It has been proven that Rinna is known to lie when she recounts stories. It is not advisable to believe anything she states. 

Kathy didn't deny anything. It's not what Rinna said only. She sent messages to Rinna (shown on the show) about not discussing the incident. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Applause 2
25 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Kathy didn't disagree with anything. She accepted what Rinna said. She apologized immediately because she knew what she said. 

That’s not true at all. 
 Kathy apologized for her meltdown and saying bad things about Kyle.

No where did Kathy say she said the other things Lipsa accused her of such as things about Crystal and Sutton and saying racist and homophobic things.

These accusations came out of Rinna’s mouth after Kathy apologized to Rinna at Kyle’s house (the ambush)

Kathy admitted  to saying things she shouldn’t have, but no where did she admit to most of those accusations coming out of Rinnas big mouth - which kept getting more grandiose with more detail every time Lisa brought it up.

Edited by Stats Queen
  • Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 10/22/2022 at 5:14 AM, Hiyo said:

Kathy admitted she said stuff, but did she co-sign what Rinna claimed she said specifically?

Kathy admitted to saying horrible things about Kyle, no specifics were ever given in Rinna's face to face confrontation. The specific claims Rinna made about what Kathy said (Dorit is dumb and useless, she'll ruin NBC and Kyle,...) were done in her (Rinna's) talking head. Unless it was shared in a group text 😉,  I don't think any of the other housewives were aware of those claims until they saw the episode.

• Applause 3
  • Useful 2
On 10/22/2022 at 10:26 AM, Stats Queen said:

Because, we don’t know if Kathy said all the racist and homophobic things Lisa is accusing her of. And Lisa is a lying liar who lies.

I don’t have an issue with discussing the Aspen incident, but I am incredulous that people automatically take Lisa’s word for anything (as I would with any unreliable lone “witness” on any of these shows).

Kathy displayed bad behavior and had maybe a temper tantrum - she admitted to that much. And she raised some kind of ruckus at the club, which several of them had admitted.

Lisa’s past behavior looks a heck of a lot like her current behavior (I mean since the season wrapped filming)

Rinna didn't accuse Kathy of saying anything homophobic or using racial slurs in Aspen during the regular season. This is what some some gossip websites mentioned when it supposedly happened, and it was repeated here by us. Rinna discussed what Kathy said about her sister, NBC, and other HWs, and mentioned she was very angry. 

I was watching reruns of the season yesterday, and Kathy appeared for the first time at Diana's Christmas party in December 2021 (filming started in October 2021), where she saw Sheree, Sheree said she was glad to meet her because she joined the show this season, Kathy said that she knew her, and she doesn't forget a face. She also confused Lizzo for Precious (she meant the actress from the movie Precious) when shown a photo on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live in August. I gave her the benefit of a doubt (that she is not aware of popular culture), but media and social media were screaming "racist". 

I didn't have an issue with Kathy- she was in the background as a friend for two seasons, but I did after the Aspen episodes aired. She didn't participate for most of the season because she was negotiating a higher salary and according to what Bravo showed (even in flashbacks) that from Diana's Christmas party on she started promoting the tequila aggressively, and then at any event she appeared. She did at Kyle's Aspen house, as well, and even Garcelle and Sutton were annoyed (on talking heads too). She was furious at the hat store, and this continued later on. Unfortunately, this fits Kathy's past behavior (entitled, privileged behavior, and more). Crystal said on the show she knew Kathy acted in the past like she did that night. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
On 10/22/2022 at 2:16 PM, princelina said:

Rinna did mention that Kathy said all that.  Are we supposed to believe that those comments had her frightened to death, locked in her room, and currently suffering from PTSD?

Haha I'm sorry to say that with this cast I can already hear the complaints that the show is boring.  Kathy pretending she never heard of soap operas, Eileen grilling her every week to prove that she had indeed heard of them 😄

No, of course not. I said this before (when that episodes aired). Rinna doesn't have PTSD, and she won't get cancer if she keeps everything inside her, and doesn't discuss it. She is a bad actress who grossly exaggerates, and would be a little bit more believable if she acted normally. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
On 10/22/2022 at 6:14 PM, Yours Truly said:

Rinnas past behavior may be old news but it’s been ON THE SHOW. Hell the show posts flashbacks on the regular of Rinnas behavior since yup you guessed it, it’s played out on the show. Rinna social media comes into play because again it’s about the show and people on the show. Talking about house of Hilton and how the Hilton empire isn’t really theirs anymore and this and that from a million years ago from context completely away from the show is just exhausting. 🙄 The stuff with Mauricio and the agency didn’t even play out on the show. Sure it’s been referenced but that was years before Kyle joined the show so yeah… I’m over here like what does that have to do with the price of tea in China. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Kathy's past history has to do with the show because it can explain her behavior. Kathy plays a role on the show- the lost, eccentric rich lady. It doesn't mean that's who she is in reality. This is a reality show.

The founding of Mauricio's The Agency (which was discussed extensively on the show, up to the last episodes of this season) showcases the problems it created in the relationship of the sisters. Kyle mentioned that because of this most of her family was not invited to Nicky Hilton's wedding, and that Kathy didn't talk to her for a long time. And it's obvious Kathy is still upset about it.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, ZettaK said:

She didn't deny she said any of these things. She just wanted to apologize, end the conversation, and leave as fast as possible.

Kathy didn't deny anything. It's not what Rinna said only. She sent messages to Rinna (shown on the show) about not discussing the incident. 

First of all, the text that Rinna vehemently said was threatening was completely and utterly mischaracterised by Rinna, as there was nothing threatening about it. ( Remember when Rinna told Kim she would f her up? That’s what one calls threatening.)

Secondly, there was not a conversation between Kathy and Rinna regarding all of those allegations. She referenced saying unkind things about Kyle, and apologized.

But Rinna wouldn’t butt out, she kept going on and on and on, even Kyle was not happy about Rinna.

Also, only Rinna is allowed to blame grief for her behavior. When Kathy tried to explain she had a lot of hurt at the moment and that she was losing a friend, NO compassion whatsoever! Who makes Rinna judge and jury? She responded: Kathy you are not going to get away with this. Only Rinna can! What an awful person Rinna is.

Edited by lili45
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 6
  • Love 8

And who other than Rinna heard this?  To my knowledge no one has come forward to state that they heard what Rinna supposedly heard. If kathy said these horrible things at the club someone would have confirmed this.  If Rinna did not have a reputation for lying things might be different. But she has lied and acted erraticly in the past and is known to stop at nothing to promote her agenda even going so far as to try and destroy a co- workers's reputation and marriage. When it come to Rinna if it's not on tape I don't believe it. 

• Applause 7
  • Love 6

Lisa Rinna and Erika G have been so jealous of Kathy Hilton’s enviable status, they have made it undeniably clear. 
Rinna stating so cruelly that Kathy had a psychotic break is actually grounds for slander. She is not a qualified professional; where is her Psychiatry MD??

In addition to numerous lies to which we have been subjected by her, she had the audacity to state that Kathy was jealous of the Kardashians! Are you kidding me? In what world would Kathy Hilton be jealous of trashy Kardashians???!

Rinna stated that Kathy was jealous that Kyle was more famous than Kathy. Say what???!??? Even Kyle had to put Erika in her place when Erika claimed that Kathy Hilton was less famous than Erika. Again, what?!?!

These two fame hos have been trying to take down Kathy with their incredulous statements and it has been ridiculous.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Kathy's past history has to do with the show because it can explain her behavior. Kathy plays a role on the show- the lost, eccentric rich lady. It doesn't mean that's who she is in reality.

The founding of Mauricio's The Agency (which was discussed extensively on the show) showcases the problems it created in the relationship of the sisters. Kyle mentioned that because of this most of her family was not invited to Nicky Hilton's wedding, and that Kathy didn't talk to her for a long time. And it's obvious Kathy is still upset about it.

Yea but Rick and Kathy’s partying days and the behavior of their kids isn’t within the scope of the show so I just find it unusual for things like that to be so present in the here and now of this show. It just seems like such a far reach in both connection and time gap. Everyone’s aware of the past strain between Kyle and Kathy and their husbands and the party habit of the Hiltons don’t really fall into the scope of relevance. That’s what I feel is out of place is all. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I bet George Clooney is thrilled have his tequila brand in the background of this photo.

What is with this show and celebrity tequila 🤣🤣

Edited by ivygirl
  • Like 1
  • LOL 9
On 10/22/2022 at 2:16 PM, princelina said:

Rinna did mention that Kathy said all that.  Are we supposed to believe that those comments had her frightened to death, locked in her room, and currently suffering from PTSD?

Haha I'm sorry to say that with this cast I can already hear the complaints that the show is boring.  Kathy pretending she never heard of soap operas, Eileen grilling her every week to prove that she had indeed heard of them 😄

If we got season 1 Camille it’d be fine. :) The others can be varying degrees of normal/flaky like in the past. And we’d get House porn with Kathy and Camille, showbiz stuff with Garcelle, Eileen and Denise—all WORKING actresses, rich lady eccentricity  with Kathy and Sutton, and Eileen can be the most normal. Plus Eileen is actually a wife, as are Kathy, Camille, Denise and crystal. BH has always been good about their cast that way unlike NY. We’d have Sutton and Garcelle for single lady antics. 

• Applause 3
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, lili45 said:

( Remember when Rinna told Kim she would f her up? That’s what one calls threatening.)

I think she screamed that at Sutton too, just this season.  Sutton btw, was a guest in Rinna's home.  

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

Kathy admitted to saying horrible things about Kyle, no specifics were ever given in Rinna's face to face confrontation. The specific claims Rinna made about what Kathy said (Dorit is dumb and useless, she'll ruin NBC and Kyle,...) were done in her (Rinna's) talking head. Unless it was shared in a group text 😉,  I don't think any of the other housewives were aware of those claims until they saw the episode.

Kyle mentioned that Rinna told her what Kathy said about her and that it was mostly about her, and the other women in the morning after, in Aspen.

It's possible the specifics were said on the face to face confrontation at Kyle's house, and were edited, or not mentioned at all because Kathy was really uncomfortable repeating them. Rinna told the other women what Kathy said about them at Erika's extensions event.  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Hiyo said:

Or it's possible that Rinna is just full of shit and embellishing what really happened.

Well, after Kathy didn't deny anything (she admitted she said all of those things- she didn't have to repeat any out of embarrassment), she will claim in the reunion that her meltdown was not that bad. Admitting, or not denying is just semantics. And just before the Aspen episodes aired, and were promoted on Bravo, not after they aired, random people on social media (normally not known outlets) became pro Kathy (and attacked Rinna as a deflection), with the effect of influencing a lot of people. And yes, it was alluded to that Kathy who has a long history of doing damage control worked overtime.

Edited by ZettaK
8 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

Yea but Rick and Kathy’s partying days and the behavior of their kids isn’t within the scope of the show so I just find it unusual for things like that to be so present in the here and now of this show. It just seems like such a far reach in both connection and time gap. Everyone’s aware of the past strain between Kyle and Kathy and their husbands and the party habit of the Hiltons don’t really fall into the scope of relevance. That’s what I feel is out of place is all. 

It's not out of place, if other HWs' history going back to their childhood is mentioned. Mauricio and his agency in connection to Rick and Kathy Hilton (and the animocity toward the Umanskys) were mentioned with flashbacks on the episode before this season's finale episode (Silence is Golden), on top of other times.

10 hours ago, 65mickey said:

And who other than Rinna heard this?  To my knowledge no one has come forward to state that they heard what Rinna supposedly heard. If kathy said these horrible things at the club someone would have confirmed this.  If Rinna did not have a reputation for lying things might be different. But she has lied and acted erraticly in the past and is known to stop at nothing to promote her agenda even going so far as to try and destroy a co- workers's reputation and marriage. When it come to Rinna if it's not on tape I don't believe it. 

It was reported on the media, and then Kathy's attorneys sent cease and desist letters to anybody imaginable.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Applause 1