Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E13: A Rum Punch to the Gut

• Start Topic

Sanya attempts to redeem herself from Sheree's birthday party backlash with a fun couples trip to Jamaica; as she and Kenya forge a new bond, Marlo and Kandi's friendship appears to pass the point of no return.

Airdate: 08.07.2022

• Love 1

What the crap. 

Ralph writing a book about being a step father. His wife knows nothing about it; he reached out to her son’s biological father without telling her. 
This is her son and his biological father.

He is just a horrible human being and gives me the heebie-jeebies every time he is on screen.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Love 20

Marlo has made Kenya more likable while her popularity has dimmed.  I suspect Marlo knows this and I can’t wait to see how this plays into the reunion. 

Edited by laprin
  • Like 1
  • Love 16

I absolutely can not stand Ralph. Why would anyone take his advice about being a stepparent when he’s just playing at it.  If he doesn’t make it legal, he doesn’t have to find a way out of it. 

Edited by Axie
  • Applause 4
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Axie said:

I absolutely can not stand Ralph. Why would anyone take his advice about being a stepparent when he’s just playing at it.  If he doesn’t make it legal, he doesn’t have to find a way out of it. 

Agreed. And I do not understand the screen time this guy gets. It’s wild the producers heard feedback from last year and said “what we really need is more Ralph”.  Between him and Marlo, this show is getting to be a chore.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 14

Ralph sucks. He’s just straight trash.

I want Marlo to shut the fuck up. Who does are think she is talking shit to Kandi and Todd. Kandi is super successful and Todd had a solid career. I think he was making 6 figures before he married Kandi. What the fuck has Marlo ever done to be talking shit like this. She’s a washed up sugar baby who has traumatized her nephews. She sucks and needs to go away.

• Love 20

Marlow is trash.

She trying to start trouble for Kandi and she has no legs to stand on.

I have not watched all the seasons. Did Marlow talk so much about being a foster child before?

There is a lady on Potomac who just started who is open about being a foster child and got a lot of sympathies (she had a horrific situation). I feel like Marlow is just trying to copy her and uses being a foster child as her get-out-of-jail-free card to act ratchet.

• Like 2
  • Love 6

Sanya is super fit. 
I think they want to make Ralph look like the fool that he is.  If Josiah’s dad is in his life, why would Ralph adopt him? Or is the bio dad absent but Ralph wanted an excuse to get out of it?

Marlo is mean for no reason. She’s asking Ralph some questions, Kandi brings up a good point and the next thing you know Kandi puts her mom before Todd. 
In the midst of all her insults and yelling, I liked Todd telling her she bought her way onto the show. Did anyone hear her say that she came on with Phaedra? I thought she came on and filmed with Nene first?

• Love 10

Marlo has said a lot of stupid things in an effort to belittle, but saying Kandi is only known in Atlanta has to be at the top of the list. Please take her peach back. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

Ralph is a real piece of work riding (or trying to) on the coattails of his stepson and wife to write an advice book he would not have been able to write without them. That publisher made it clear, very clear, that his step son needed to be on the cover and Drew and the rest of the family needed to be on the back cover. It isn’t enough to be just about Ralph, he clearly isn’t bringing enough to bring in buyers and readers….yet he’s keeping Drew in the dark about it all. What a small man he is. What makes him a role model step-father anyway? Hmmm? What a small and messy man he is. 

• Like 3
  • Love 13
10 hours ago, lyric said:

I’d like Marlo to be depeached, please.

YESSSSSSSSS LORD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
41 minutes ago, laprin said:

Marlo has said a lot of stupid things in an effort to belittle, but saying Kandi is only known in Atlanta has to be at the top of the list. Please take her peach back. 

Marlo is exhausting, and I am so sick and tired of her. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 8

The best part of this show for me was Monyetta's husband (Keith?)!  I watched his expressions and reactions through the whole thing, especially the dinner, and it was like he was all of us!!!  He was having the best time laughing at the absurdity of  Marlo and Kandi's fight.  We need more of him please!!!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10

When Marlo is losing a fight she throws in something that has absolutely NOTHING to do with what you are arguing about... HOW the fuck you gonna say you would treat your husband better then Kandi is Marlo? You ain't even got one girl like where did that come from?? She used those two boys to get on the show and thought she would use them again as a sympathetic story line and didn't count on the blowback of it.. 

• Like 2
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

In the midst of all her insults and yelling, I liked Todd telling her she bought her way onto the show. Did anyone hear her say that she came on with Phaedra? I thought she came on and filmed with Nene first?

I can't remember who she filmed with first, but Phaedra is the one who introduced her to the show. The big storyline was that Nene and Marlo were somehow connected to the same guy, and Phaedra thought Nene/Marlo would be rivals Instead, they hit it off and Marlo and Nene were inseparable, at least for a period of time. This was season 4.

In the season 5 reunion this comes up again when Nene said Phaedra also tried to bring her half sisters to the show to start discord with Nene.

All that being said, am I the only one that kinda believed that Todd said those things about Kandi. Granted, I think this was before he and Kandi would have started talking as Kandi has always said they didn't start talking until the last day of the Africa trip, but I could hear those words coming out of Todd's mouth about Kandi. Granted, that doesn't mean he didn't genuinely fall in love with her later.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, lyric said:

Agreed. And I do not understand the screen time this guy gets. It’s wild the producers heard feedback from last year and said “what we really need is more Ralph”.  Between him and Marlo, this show is getting to be a chore.

He gets screen time because he is so despicable.

It makes for fascinating television because it is *real* in terms of how he manipulates Drew and nothing that he does is particularly subtle. Observing that dysfunctional relationship and wondering why Drew stays in that marriage is the only thing that makes Drew remotely interesting as a cast member and the dysfunctional relationship is one of the more interesting things on the show.

I am not sure exactly what a villain you love to hate is but BRAVO does surveys and they ask that question about various people. I guess Ralph might fall into that category because he is inarguably despicable and it is that complete loathsomeness PLUS Drew putting up with it that makes it fascinating so while I don't "love" him I find him fascinating because he is such an unmitigated tool and doesn't seem to realize that. I think someone like Nene is a more classic "love to hate" because she was a narcissistic bitch who I wouldn't want in my life but in her prime seasons she was funny as hell and so enjoyable to watch.

I mean realizing that Ralph has written a f'ing book about step-parenting and blended families and hasn't allowed Drew to read the manuscript. That is high levels of mind blowing narcissistic insanity. Any real book on blended families/step parenting would have been co-written by both spouses because what is the point of a book? 

Also this has got to be some kind of farcical self publishing book because I can't imagine any publisher would think there is any kind of market for ANY book written by Ralph on any subject. It wouldn't sell enough to cover the costs of the paper it was printed on and other real manufacturing and distribution costs.

Who would actually be buying this book. I don't mean this in a snarky way but I literally don't understand who in the world would want a book written by Ralph on any subject. I realize I am not the target market for most of products that are capitalizing on *celebrity* fame but I recognize that there is some kind of market for a wine by Vanderpump or lip products by Rinna. 

The irony is that Sherree actually would have had the ability to monetize her She By Sherree "brand" just by licensing t-shirts, mugs and other tchotchkes with her "brand" as well as some of her better lines.

Edited by amarante
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 11
On 8/4/2022 at 8:56 AM, TexasGal said:

Airdate: 08.07.2022

Kenya's 5 minute date got the hell out of dodge and I don't blame him one bit. I never would have invited him to dinner with those clowns. I would have arranged a quiet lunch date somewhere off camera.  Honestly it's just too much . As much as I despise Ralph sometimes, it's no ones business and if I were Drew I never would have acknowledged that I didn't know much about this book and Ralph's plans to not adopt her son at this time.  Their relationship is pure fodder for gossip amongst these hens. Marlo just STFU and get your own shyt together. 

• Love 10
40 minutes ago, amarante said:

It makes for fascinating television because it is *real* in terms of how he manipulates Drew and nothing that he does is particularly subtle. Observing that dysfunctional relationship and wondering why Drew stays in that marriage is the only thing that makes Drew remotely interesting as a cast member and the dysfunctional relationship is one of the more interesting things on the show.

I am not sure exactly what a villain you love to hate is but BRAVO does surveys and they ask that question about various people. I guess Ralph might fall into that category because he is inarguably despicable and it is that complete loathsomeness PLUS Drew putting up with it that makes it fascinating so while I don't "love" him I find him fascinating because he is such an unmitigated tool and doesn't seem to realize that. I think someone like Nene is a more classic "love to hate" because she was a narcissistic bitch who I wouldn't want in my life but in her prime seasons she was funny as hell and so enjoyable to watch.

I mean realizing that Ralph has written a f'ing book about step-parenting and blended families and hasn't allowed Drew to read the manuscript. That is high levels of mind blowing narcissistic insanity. Any real book on blended families/step parenting would have been co-written by both spouses because what is the point of a book? 

Also this has got to be some kind of farcical self publishing book because I can't imagine any publisher would think there is any kind of market for ANY book written by Ralph on any subject. It wouldn't sell enough to cover the costs of the paper it was printed on and other real manufacturing and distribution costs.

Who would actually be buying this book. I don't mean this in a snarky way but I literally don't understand who in the world would want a book written by Ralph on any subject. I realize I am not the target market for most of products that are capitalizing on *celebrity* fame but I recognize that there is some kind of market for a wine by Vanderpump or lip products by Rinna. 

The irony is that Sherree actually would have had the ability to monetize her She By Sherree "brand" just by licensing t-shirts, mugs and other tchotchkes with her "brand" as well as some of her better lines.

Well the real irony is that so may fans would buy this stupid book just to see what to see what other lies Ralph is telling. Ralph may be an ass, but he has marketed himself to be controversial and this is compelling to so many fans, why ?  I don't know ? 

Edited by byrd
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

If Josiah’s dad is in his life, why would Ralph adopt him? Or is the bio dad absent but Ralph wanted an excuse to get out of it?

Josiah's dad was seemingly absent for a large portion of his life. I'm not sure if he lives in Chicago or LA, but he doesn't live in ATL and really only committed to being in Josiah's life more the first season Drew was on, when they reconnected on camera. Seemingly since that time, he's made more of an effort (which may not mean a lot since before he was making NO effort). 

If you remember from that season, Josiah did not want to see his dad, or spend time with him and looked to Ralph as his dad.

Having said that, I can understand where Ralph is coming from with respect to not wanting to get in between Josiah and his dad. If the father really is trying to connect with his son, why would the dad forego his parental rights by allowing his son to be adopted by another man? And why would Ralph want to create a situation where there will be a court case over this? Because if Ralph moves forward with any adoption and the father protests, its unlikely that the court would terminate his rights. In Georgia, birth fathers must consent to adoptions. Ralph is with Josiah on a day to day basis. He can continue to do what he has been doing for all these years without adopting Josiah, including carrying him on his insurance, providing for him equally in any will, etc. Drew clearly isn't caring what Josiah's dad wants, and while I agree Ralph comes across on the show as a trash human, he's right in this particular circumstance. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

When Marlo is losing a fight she throws in something that has absolutely NOTHING to do with what you are arguing about... HOW the fuck you gonna say you would treat your husband better then Kandi is Marlo? You ain't even got one girl like where did that come from?? She used those two boys to get on the show and thought she would use them again as a sympathetic story line and didn't count on the blowback of it.. 

Marlo does what most low intelligent and ignorant people do when they are cornered, just go to her ass and pull something out that has no revelance to anything.  

• Applause 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Todd came in hot with the behind the scenes tea. "You bought yourself into this circle. No one was your friend." 

Marlo has always been unpleasant, and she thinks that she's funnier than she is. It was easier to take her when she was a friend of, but now that she has a peach, she's even more insufferable. I hope she gets demoted next season. 

Sanya too for that matter. She needs to leave Kenya alone about her lack of plus 1. 

I hope that Ralph didn't tell Josiah that he was adopting him only to renege on it. I'll have to rewatch the episode because I zone out whenever Ralph appears onscreen. Writing a book about your stepson without consulting your wife? When it's about her child? I can't even. 

"BITCH, I'M WORLDWIDE" is the line of the season. I have to find a way to incorporate it in my performance review this year.

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 11
28 minutes ago, byrd said:

Well the real irony is that so may fans would buy this stupid book just to see what to see what other lies Ralph is telling. Ralph may be an ass, but he has marketed himself to be controversial and this is compelling to so many fans, why ?  I don't know ? 

I think anything of interest will be posted and so I don’t think there are many people who would actually spend money OR time on this book.

Of course I am not the market as I actively try to avoid buying anything that is a celebrity brand because I have no desire to pay for having their name on something. If a celebrity happens to create a product that is good quality I might buy it. I received a free bottle of Fenty foundation and I liked it so I might buy it but nit because it is Rihanna but because the color and texture worked for me as it is easier to get it again rather than try a different foundation 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Did anyone hear her say that she came on with Phaedra? I thought she came on and filmed with Nene first?

I heard that - I also thought that she was Nene's "friend" before any one else.

But as Todd states, "none of them ladies" was her friend. 🤣

Edited by nb360
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
29 minutes ago, Sheenieb said:

"BITCH, I'M WORLDWIDE" is the line of the season. I have to find a way to incorporate it in my performance review this year.

I seriously want this on a T-shirt.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7

Did anyone notice Ralph's jaw when he asked Drew to write the forward and she didn't do the cartwheels he was expecting.  He was chewing his jaw like a mad man.  Like he legit wanted to scream and her or worse, strike her.  It was a scary look and it made me uncomfy.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

Ralph is a real piece of work riding (or trying to) on the coattails of his stepson and wife to write an advice book he would not have been able to write without them. That publisher made it clear, very clear, that his step son needed to be on the cover and Drew and the rest of the family needed to be on the back cover. It isn’t enough to be just about Ralph, he clearly isn’t bringing enough to bring in buyers and readers….yet he’s keeping Drew in the dark about it all. What a small man he is. What makes him a role model step-father anyway? Hmmm? What a small and messy man he is. 

4 hours ago, amarante said:

I feel that one day Drew is going to wake up with all her bank accounts drained and Ralph being nowhere in sight.

4 hours ago, 4evaQuez said:

All that being said, am I the only one that kinda believed that Todd said those things about Kandi. Granted, I think this was before he and Kandi would have started talking as Kandi has always said they didn't start talking until the last day of the Africa trip, but I could hear those words coming out of Todd's mouth about Kandi. Granted, that doesn't mean he didn't genuinely fall in love with her later.

I think Kandi knows Todd might have said those things and her reactions was "Well, I guess he ended up with a country bumpkin" shoulder shrug.

Marlo has earned her money being a sex worker. I have no problems with sex workers but it is rich when she says nasty shit about Kandi having sex in locker rooms or only being known in Atlanta. How many successful records has Marlow produced?

What is Ralph's actual job?

After two seasons, I still don't know.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, nb360 said:

I heard that - I also thought that she was Nene's "friend" before any one else.

But as Todd states, "none of them ladies" was her friend. 🤣

Phaedra who is considered to return as a RH said on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live (I sometimes watch because it's after a RH show) recently that she suggested Marlo to the producers.

Ay man, as long as we making tees, I want one that says Bup! Bup! Bup! Bup! to Ross making the flight 2nd shirt: Everybody knows you never go full groove lol!

Marlo.   Lawd.  A) girl you can prolly be quiet bout Kenya approaching John.  She still look like the Miss USA she was, so calm down.  Bravo you shady af for that montage. 3rd tee: Kenya, you’re fun-da-mentally deceptive.  Shat!

Baybeeeeee. Mrs. Kandace Marie Burruss Tucker?  She showed the entire fuck up to work today.  And just in case she wasn’t feeling well, Mr. Tucker put on his 4th wall hat, swept up and turnt out the lights.  What number shirt are we up to?  4th:  You bought your way into this circle, nobody was your friend at the time.  5th tee:  get a husband then you can tell me what to do with one.  Somebody shoulda got her some Neosporin for this shit, ain't this when John left? 

6th Tee:  (sotto voce) that’s your friend

Ralph.  Just thow the whole muffucuh away

7th Tee:  Bitch I’m worldwide.   Kandi wrote a song (one of many) that I heard in my car today.  No Scrubs that she wrote for TLC was on a hit list to-day, 22 American years after its composition.   De-peached indeed.

Speaking of Neyo, we just not finna talk about his ex with the glow up and brand new Zaddy husband?  Ya’ll slippin lol!

Edited by ZaldamoWilder
eta prolific reference
  • Like 2
  • Applause 6
  • Love 12

I know good and damn well Marlo did not try to come for Kandi! Girl has officially lost her mind and well on her way to lose her peach. It’s  so obvious when she doesn’t have a leg to stand on or is wrong, she cuts right to the white meat and starts throwing shade about a random topic. Marlo should have stayed in her lane and continued to be cast as “the friend” on the show. SMH 

Drew can keep her awkward , narcissistic and anger riddled husband Ralph around if she is that desperate but please bravo, get that man off my screen. I’ve had it…..officially

R.I.P to John. Man barely made it through half of dinner. Bless his soul

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11
9 hours ago, byrd said:

Ralph has fans? My word! Do they mute him when he comes on the tv? 

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 8

Todd knows where the bodies are buried.  Love him telling off Marlo.  She was thinking it was going to start shit between Todd and Kandi and it did the opposite.  Bringing up things that were years ago.  She must think she is Lisa Rinna trying to take down LVP.  She's been coming for Kandi all season.  She should ask Phaedra how starting stuff with Kandi goes.

Don't believe Ralph wrote a book. Also, if he would adopt the boy, then they would lose the child support from the birth father.  

Edited by howiveaddict
  • Useful 3
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, Talented Tenth said:

Marlo is trash and I hope she's a one and done.  Kandi and Kenya say they are both done with her and they have the most clout on the show.  Sanya and Drew can go too although Drew has grown a bit on me.

Unfortunately if Drew is on, we have to put up with red flag Ralph.

• Sad 1
  • Love 4

Ralph wrote a book on being a step parent, never told Drew that he was writing one, if he is able to write a book on being a step parent it is because Drew has a son from another relationship but did not feel like it was necessary to discuss the contents of said book but wants her to write the forward?   That tells me all I need to know about Ralph, he is a narcissistic idiot who is telling Drew she does not matter until he needs her for optics.

Marlo has gotten stupider and she is not fun.  Maybe it is better her nephews are out of her house, she seems unhinged.

For me the jury is still out on Sanya, I cannot pin her down, what's her game, naughty or nice...it's something just not sure what. She told the ladies that pot is not legal in Jamaica but then once there she muses about the ladies should smoke pot so they can relax.

Why can't these women ever have a meal without screaming at each other?

Kandi made me laugh, on the way to their rooms they stop the golf cart convoy so Kenya can pick up that producer, I mean single guy and Kandi says she needs to eat...never change Kandi, never change!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8

Good Times Weekend GIF

Damn you, Marlo!

How you gonna get me to side with Ralph!? I. HAAAte. Ralph! But, even I have to side with him on this one. I was impressed that he apparently spoke to his step-son's father about the adoption, man to man. I also respect the way he took the biological father's feelings into account. Without the biological father's consent, the adoption would be a messy legal situation. Plus, the step-son is too young to understand anyway; it's probably best to just give the situation some time & see how relationships develop. 

Adopting a step-child sounds great. But, there is a flip side: a living, biological parent relinquishing their rights; basically disowning their own child. How would the child feel about that years from now!? I do not think it will hurt anything to give things some time & see if, maybe the biological father can step up. 🙏🏾

• Love 10
23 hours ago, Marley said:

I want Marlo to shut the fuck up. Who does are think she is talking shit to Kandi and Todd. Kandi is super successful and Todd had a solid career. I think he was making 6 figures before he married Kandi. What the fuck has Marlo ever done to be talking shit like this. She’s a washed up sugar baby who has traumatized her nephews. She sucks and needs to go away.

👏🏾 Thank! 👏🏾 You!!! I am soo sick of the 'Todd wasn't 💩 & only married Kandi for money' trope. Todd was earning a six figure income before he ever met Kandi! A nice, comfortable, upper middle class lifestyle. Plus, he's handsome, sexy, argues calmly & is soo supportive of her--- he's her Stedman Graham to her Oprah Winfrey. 

What was Kandi supposed to do? Restrict her dating pool to Black men multi-millionaires!? Do these folks have Any Idea how small that pool would be!?! Listening to folks, Kandi would be single.

I love Kandi & Todd's relationship! 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 12

He had a Range Rover!

Seriously, Marlo needs to let this Big Momma thing go.

Also, Marlo needs to check with Natalie to see how well trying to stir the pot between Kandi and Todd goes.

never change Kandi, never change!

9q1Z.gif

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

My thought on Ralph’s non adoption… purely selfish. He knows he will never stay in this marriage. He may have responsibility financially for the kids he had with Drew. Why add another? That said, he doesn’t really have a job so would likely come after her money if theres any to be had. 

What on earth was up with the crazy clown make up on the book publisher/ghost writer or whatever she was? That look was jarring and garish. She looked insane! And was so quick to help Ralph shut Drew down saying it was from the step fathers perspective. Ralph is a narcissist and emotionally abuses Drew every day, every conversation, every interaction. I’m not a fan of her thirsty ways, but I do hope she moves on one day and doesn’t wait for him to leave her. You just KNOW that man is not faithful to her. (Ahem… Tampa was the tip of the iceberg)

Sanya bugs me. You can see at some point in her life she enjoyed her fame but it’s fading and she looks for attention in other ways. Her hubby is phoine as hell tho, so I’ll put up with her. 

Kandy for the win. All day every day!! 

Edited by Crazydoxielady
  • Applause 4
  • Love 5
On 8/8/2022 at 8:19 AM, laprin said:

Marlo, sit your stupid ass down. Not only has Kandi written and sang her own songs for TLC, she has also written hits for the likes of Pink, Mariah Carey, and Beyonce just to name a few. She is incredibly talented. She is well known in the music industry. She's has a net worth of 30 million. So um, where do you get your money and how are your nephews doing? 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Applause 3
  • Love 10

Marlo equating Ralph not adopting a child who lives with his biological mother and has a biological father with her experience as a foster mother didn't make any sense. 

The insecurity of being a foster child is real and has obviously scarred Marlo but that is because a foster child has caretakers who are paid to take care of them and at any moment on a whim; if it is inconvenient for the foster parents or because the child is no longer easy to deal with the foster child is taken away.

And the irony about being so blind in terms of not providing her nephews with the kind of unconditional love that parents do. When she sent them away she essentially told them that they can be disposed of if they aren't satisfactory. Having behavior requirements is quite a bit different and is the essence of good parenting but that is different than sending children away when they don't behave perfectly.

There is no sense of that kind of primal insecurity for a child who lives with his mother and has a step father who has been in his life and seems to have a good relationship with him. Any trauma for Josiah is because his birth father really doesn't have him in his life and how would abdicating his fatherhood completely heal that. At such time as Ralph deserts Drew and Josiah and his bio kids with Drew I can judge him otherwise.

I would imagine that the reason why he isn't adopting Josiah is because the birth father isn't willing to take that very big step of officially giving up his parental status. I think that is a huge emotional issue even if the father is a deadbeat. I doubt whether the birth father pays any amount of child support and if he does the amount is such small compared Drew's income that it isn't a factor in terms of custody.

Edited by amarante
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5

And no snark but other than the BRAVO checks as a friend of and now official cast member, how does Marlo support herself.

Is there really that much of a living for an aging prostitute?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6