Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E13: A Rum Punch to the Gut

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

👏🏾 Thank! 👏🏾 You!!! I am soo sick of the 'Todd wasn't 💩 & only married Kandi for money' trope. Todd was earning a six figure income before he ever met Kandi! A nice, comfortable, upper middle class lifestyle. Plus, he's handsome, sexy, argues calmly & is soo supportive of her--- he's her Stedman Graham to her Oprah Winfrey. 

What was Kandi supposed to do? Restrict her dating pool to Black men multi-millionaires!? Do these folks have Any Idea how small that pool would be!?! Listening to folks, Kandi would be single.

I love Kandi & Todd's relationship! 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

…..in Atlanta.  Chile.  A whole pissy puddle 

Fanning Kimmy Schmidt GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 8/8/2022 at 8:08 AM, malibu said:

The best part of this show for me was Monyetta's husband (Keith?)!  I watched his expressions and reactions through the whole thing, especially the dinner, and it was like he was all of us!!!  He was having the best time laughing at the absurdity of  Marlo and Kandi's fight.  We need more of him please!!!!

Plus I thought he was hot! More of him please! 

On 8/8/2022 at 10:31 AM, Sheenieb said:

Todd came in hot with the behind the scenes tea. "You bought yourself into this circle. No one was your friend." 

Not that I'm with Marlo, because I'M NOT! But wasn't it how almost everyone in ATL came about? Kenya, Porsha, Sanya and for that matter, Kandi too, didn't really know anyone before entering the show, the only group of actual friends started on the first season. Although to be fair, all of them were probably asked to be on the show as opposed to buying their way into the show (Kenya as Miss USA, Porsha with her family connections, Sanya being an Olympian and well, Kandi was, is and will be a legitimate star with or without the show.)

19 hours ago, Talented Tenth said:

Marlo is trash and I hope she's a one and done.  Kandi and Kenya say they are both done with her and they have the most clout on the show.  Sanya and Drew can go too although Drew has grown a bit on me.

To be honest I don't think Marlo is going anywhere, the ratings have been up in the last few episodes and that is without Nene, Porsha or Cynthia; the only way she's out is if no one wants to film with her and so far it's only Kenya, I think Kandi knows that if the show flops there'a huge chance they'll bring Phaedra back (like OC did with Tamra) and I think Kandi would rather Marlo and her nephews live with her than deal with Phaedra ever again. 

Edited by charliesan
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 8/9/2022 at 2:58 PM, charliesan said:

Not that I'm with Marlo, because I'M NOT! But wasn't it how almost everyone in ATL came about? Kenya, Porsha, Sanya and for that matter, Kandi too, didn't really know anyone before entering the show, the only group of actual friends started on the first season. Although to be fair, all of them were probably asked to be on the show as opposed to buying their way into the show (Kenya as Miss USA, Porsha with her family connections, Sanya being an Olympian and well, Kandi was, is and will be a legitimate star with or without the show.)

To be honest I don't think Marlo is going anywhere, the ratings have been up in the last few episodes and that is without Nene, Porsha or Cynthia; the only way she's out is if no one wants to film with her and so far it's only Kenya, I think Kandi knows that if the show flops there'a huge chance they'll bring Phaedra back (like OC did with Tamra) and I think Kandi would rather Marlo and her nephews live with her than deal with Phaedra ever again. 

Unfortunately, it seems that Bravo is thinking of bringing Phaedra back (like Tamra to the OC, and possibly Brandi to BH).

Edited by ZettaK
  • Sad 3
8 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I think the reason Ralph decided against adopting Drew's kid is because he isn't sure if the marriage is going to last. 

More likely....he KNOWS this marriage won't last. 

There will be some point where even Drew will stop putting up with his bullshit.

• Love 2
On 8/7/2022 at 8:07 PM, Stats Queen said:

What the crap. 

Ralph writing a book about being a step father. His wife knows nothing about it; he reached out to her son’s biological father without telling her. 
This is her son and his biological father.

He is just a horrible human being and gives me the heebie-jeebies every time he is on screen.

Yeah Ralph ain't there for her cause he just do to much extra-ness. How is he going to speak to his wife's son father without her knowing? Me and my kids father are not together but he comes and tell/ask me anything has to do with me. Out of respect and I would do the same for him. 

I don't think Marlo looked in the mirror lately. She the one the world don't know. Who don't know Miss Kandi? 

• Sad 1
  • Love 4
On 8/9/2022 at 2:58 PM, charliesan said:

Marlo is getting panned across the board, by viewers, other Housewives and by Housewives who review the show.  She is turning everyone off with how low she goes.  She has no redeeming qualities.  Marlo isn't essential to the show.

• Like 1
  • Love 6
On 8/8/2022 at 7:47 PM, FizzyPuff said:

Ralph has fans? My word! Do they mute him when he comes on the tv? 

Yes he does and some fans also find him Hot as well Lol !!!!  (although not me Lol !!!)  

• LOL 1
On 8/11/2022 at 7:42 AM, Talented Tenth said:

Marlo is getting panned across the board, by viewers, other Housewives and by Housewives who review the show.  She is turning everyone off with how low she goes.  She has no redeeming qualities.  Marlo isn't essential to the show.

I am glad she's getting called out  , because the Gutter sniper comments are just too darn much . Marlo fights the only way she knows how,  this is who she is and she needs to check herself. This is the same behavior that turned me off with Nene , but Marlo is much worst in my opinion. 

• Like 3
  • Love 4
On 8/8/2022 at 12:02 AM, lyric said:

Agreed. And I do not understand the screen time this guy gets. It’s wild the producers heard feedback from last year and said “what we really need is more Ralph”.  Between him and Marlo, this show is getting to be a chore.

That is absolutely what the producers heard . This is what they want , more Ralph and Drew drama. 

38 minutes ago, byrd said:

That is absolutely what the producers heard . This is what they want , more Ralph and Drew drama. 

They are almost making me feel sorry for Drew.

It feels like Drew is the girl that is invited to the party only so the other girls can make fun of her.

@ZaldamoWilder it is good to see you on these boards again. You are looking as gorgeous as ever!

Edited by qtpye
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, qtpye said:

They are almost making me feel sorry for Drew.

It feels like Drew is the girl that is invited to the party only so the other girls can make fun of her.

@ZaldamoWilder it is good to see you on these boards again. You are looking as gorgeous as ever!

awww! sweet, thank you lovie.  It's great to "see" all of you, I missed you during the corvid. 

I'm catfishing, it's an old pic lol

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 1