Type keyword(s) to search

Ghosts of Housewives Past: Jill Zarin, Alex, and the Rest

• Start Topic

Has it been confirmed that LuAnn will be a full time HW?

Take this for what it's worth:

Sonja also confirmed she was filming for RHONY,  which explains how Sonja got invited in the first place! Filming for the seventh season began this week, and is said to include everyone but Aviva Drescher and a possibly demoted Ramona Singer – plus they’re in the process of adding a new lady, or Bethenny Frankel, although Bethenny denies this.

http://www.realitytea.com/2014/10/16/sonja-morgan-rude-drunk-molly-ringwalds-exclusive-cabaret-show-confirms-rhony-return/

• Love 1

In my neighborhood there is a very big difference between the two....an estate sale is usually the contents of a house...furniture or anything of real value; a garage sale is quite often a bunch of junk that the person holding it hopes will become another's treasure.

I always thought that was the distinction as well. If Lu is selling everything in the house, wouldn't it be considered an estate sell? Is she selling everything in the house?

I've looked for a video clip of Kelly doing an awful, stereotypical mimic of an Asian person speaking in a TH after meeting Alex for breakfast. It was the Rashomon effect with the two having clearly different thoughts on what went down in Morocco. In her TH, Kelly referenced Alex with "I don't understand you…you no speaka da Engrish." (Now, I remember my jaw dropping when Vicki Gunvalson made some comment like "Chinky Chinky Chinaman" on RHoC, but I believed the RHoNY HWs to be above such crap.)

Does anyone else remember this? 

...I just watched the clip on youtube...I have no life...it's the "Season 4 promo" and includes the "Speaka da Engrish"...

I don't think the snooty, stick-up-her butt Lu ever truly left the building.  She's a wily ol' coyote.  Imo, she was on her best behavior whilst a part-timer to secure her full-time job and win over some castmates and viewers.

That said, my prediction for next season?  Now that she's full time and a viewer's favorite, she'll be on opposite sides of the couch' from Heather and Carole.  She'll remember her perceived bad treatment by them and will show them who's Countess.  If Beth comes back, I can see the both of them tag teaming against the gruesome twosome.  I'd watch that.

I agree that uppity Lu didn't go anywhere, except maybe undercover. But I thought they didn't demote her until after the season had finished taping? So she couldn't have known what was ahead, I think it was more a case of her being the beneficiary of the folks in the editing room.

If Bethenny really is back, I think all the women will do their best not to lock horns with her, including Heather. Carole, IMO, has never really been one for confrontation. Whether or not these ladies want to admit it, I'm sure they've all seen the Bethenny seasons and know her reputation in these HW showdowns. I doubt any of them, not even "muthaf*cka" Heather would want to pick a fight with her.

The only one I could have seen really getting into it with Bethenny would have been Veevs. Although maybe Kristen could get on Bethenny's nerves with her whining...

• Love 3

I always thought that was the distinction as well. If Lu is selling everything in the house, wouldn't it be considered an estate sell? Is she selling everything in the house?

I would think so, but I don't know how much she's disposing of....I would imagine she'd hang on to some things. 

I have a hard time believing that Ramona will be demoted. They will offer her a contract, but if she gives them material and doesn't play hardball she's in. Everybody swore up and down that Nene was getting demoted on RHOA and that didn't happen. Also, Porsha didn't learn she was a "Friend" until the trailer was released. Similarly, Claudia Jordan didn't learn she was a Housewife, until the trailer was released. I strongly believe the only reason they demoted LuAnn was due to her difficult contract negotiations. 

I have a hard time believing that Ramona will be demoted. They will offer her a contract, but if she gives them material and doesn't play hardball she's in. Everybody swore up and down that Nene was getting demoted on RHOA and that didn't happen. Also, Porsha didn't learn she was a "Friend" until the trailer was released. Similarly, Claudia Jordan didn't learn she was a Housewife, until the trailer was released. I strongly believe the only reason they demoted LuAnn was due to her difficult contract negotiations.

No joke about Luanne. Judging by the final cut of the season they expected her to be a housewife. She's in more of the show than Carole.

I have a hard time believing that Ramona will be demoted. They will offer her a contract, but if she gives them material and doesn't play hardball she's in.

I'm wondering if this has a lot to do with Moaner's behavior on the reunion.  I just heard Satan Andy say on WWHL that he expects anyone & everyone on the casts of all the Housewives shows to be OK with showing all aspects of their lives.  I suspect he was extremely upset with Moaner insisting on shutting down discussion of her marriage -- and the demotion is the direct result.  Could this change?  Sure, but she's gonna have to prove her worth, like Lu did.  And it's also a good excuse for Satan Andy to cheap out & cut down her salary.  Hey, I don't call him Satan Andy for nothin'.

I'm wondering if this has a lot to do with Moaner's behavior on the reunion. I just heard Satan Andy say on WWHL that he expects anyone & everyone on the casts of all the Housewives shows to be OK with showing all aspects of their lives. I suspect he was extremely upset with Moaner insisting on shutting down discussion of her marriage -- and the demotion is the direct result. Could this change? Sure, but she's gonna have to prove her worth, like Lu did. And it's also a good excuse for Satan Andy to cheap out & cut down her salary. Hey, I don't call him Satan Andy for nothin'.

I agree. The other thing to consider is that you don't tell your boss how things are going to be, especially one with an ego. Andy (& Bravo) are proving a point, if she truly is demoted. I can't say I disagree. If you are paid a ridiculous amount of money to "work" for a few months a year, and that work is a 'reality' show well, guess what you dumb bitch? Show your reality!

In my opinion, she's lucky to have the gig, because she's really not all that interesting, honestly.

• Love 2

With Bethenny's official return and LuAnn back as a fulltime HW I'm excited to see what the dynamic will be like. I don't think viewership will be like it used to be but the potential of "what could be" sounds good to me. NYC was my favorite until Season 4. 

I'd honestly be fine with Carole as a FOH, though.

• Love 1

Well...BETHENNEY IS BACK ON THE SHOW for season 7. Confirmed by Bravo today.

I really am surprised. I think it's an odd move for her career-wise, even with the cancelled talk show.  They must have lured her with a shit load of money. 

http://www.bravotv.com/blogs/the-dish/bethenny-frankel-is-returning-to-rhony

I have to admit it...I will be watching. The combination of Beth (like her or not) and her post divorce, post talk show life, AND Ramona post Mario life, could be interesting, and LuAnn back full time. 

I will also bet that Jason put the kibosh on agreeing to Beth having little Bryn filmed on the show. 

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 2

This just demonstrates how desperate for attention Bethenny is. If I had all of that money and that cute baby I would disappear. Why put yourself out there for everyone's opinions and judgment?

• Love 13

Well, Andy is just delighted...Pardon me because I'm only on Cup of Coffee #1 this morning, but it looks like everyone is coming back except for the charming Aviva.

I'll admit it...I've always loved Bethenny.  Anyone who can snark on themselves as well as others is always going to get a nod of approval from me, and Bethenny's quick wit was like no other.  Even when she's driving me crazy, I know I'll find her amusing.  

I do hope now that casting is in place that Andy/Bravo start filming and get the new season out in a far more timely fashion than they did last season.  I'm pretty sure that ridiculously long wait between seasons played a part in the dismal ratings last season.

Wait...what was that sound?

I think somewhere Jill Zarin just bellowed loud enough to take down most of the trees in Central Park.

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 20

I didn't begin watching until season three when I was recovering from back surgery. Back then, rhony ran all day so I quickly caught up. I still remember being shocked at Jill Zarin from the first episode when she went off on Ramona not inviting her to the get together. Bethany was my favorite, probably because she seemed real. I had never seen women acting this way until real housewives. Boy, have I grown..

• Love 4

OK, so it's interesting what's NOT mentioned in that short Bravo announcement.  Was Moaner demoted?  Maybe this was merely some kind of typically nasty ploy of Satan Andy?  And yeah, absolutely ZERO mention of Jillzy -- except her feud with Beths in the distant past -- oy.  Wow, ain't dat a diss?  Nah, I think she burned her bridge back to the show with her last appearance on WWHL.  She seems to me to have toned herself down somewhat, but I suspect Andy & Bravo don't trust her or wanna deal with her crap -- her manipulative bullshit & her making shit up.

I've said before I think this is a good move to bring Beths back.  This is a forum she's good at.  Can she alone save the show?  Me kinda doubts it.  This cast is just too boring & I'm not sure even Beths can bring some life here.  But it's worth a shot, I suppose.

I really am surprised. I think it's an odd move for her career-wise, even with the cancelled talk show.  They must have lured her with a shit load of money.

Not surprising to me.  First off, they offered her a million bucks.  And nobody else is offering her anything, let alone a million bucks.  She may not be hard up for the dough, but she can still plug whatever she wants to plug. 

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 5

OK, so it's interesting what's NOT mentioned in that short Bravo announcement.  Was Moaner demoted?  Maybe this was merely some kind of typically nasty ploy of Satan Andy?  And yeah, absolutely ZERO mention of Jillzy -- except her feud with Beths in the distant past -- oy.  Wow, ain't dat a diss?  Nah, I think she burned her bridge back to the show with her last appearance on WWHL.  She seems to me to have toned herself down somewhat, but I suspect Andy & Bravo don't trust her or wanna deal with her crap -- her manipulative bullshit & her making shit up.

I've said before I think this is a good move to bring Beths back.  This is a forum she's good at.  Can she alone save the show?  Me kinda doubts it.  This cast is just too boring & I'm not sure even Beths can bring some life here.  But it's worth a shot, I suppose.

Not surprising to me.  First off, they offered her a million bucks.  And nobody else is offering her anything, let alone a million bucks.  She may not be hard up for the dough, but she can still plug whatever she wants to plug. 

I don't know how true it is, but I had also read that Bethenny had zero interest in filming anything with Jill, reportedly because she said that would take the show back to the past when she thought they should be moving forward.  True enough.  

I never really loathed Jill and thought she was just more of an annoying pain in the ass on the show, but I don't see how she would fit in with the current cast.  Yes, she could interact with Luann, Sonja and Ramona (and obviously Bethenny), but, try as I might, I can't think of anything new she could bring to the proverbial Bravo table.  I don't follow her closely on social media or anything like that, but it seems like her life is pretty much right where Bravo left off, whereas Bethenny has undergone a lot of changes both personally and professionally.  I'm also looking forward to seeing how she interacts with Carole and Heather.  One thing's for sure...all of the shit we call these women out on in this forum?  Bethenny will be doing the same thing, but on camera.  

I think poor old Jillsy just needs to move it along and give up on any return to Bravo.  Even as objective as I am about Jill, I just don't see where she could bring anything new to the show, and, if anything, she would roll the show back in time several years and the last thing this franchise needs is more rehashed drama from 3-4 seasons ago.  About the only thing she'd be able to do is rehash the Bethenny drama (which Jill admittedly pretty much single-handedly created in an attempt to beef up her own story line) or gloat about Ramona's marriage failing and Mario cheating in her "I-hate-to-say-I-told-you-so-but-I-told-you-so" kinda way.  

Yeah, no thanks.  

(ETA:  Just realized I never thought about Bethenny might interact with Kristen...I don't think Kristen even made a significant enough bloop on my radar to matter to me one way or the other...Maybe she'll be more interesting this season and have more to offer than just her apparently dysfunctional marriage...I hope).  

• Love 3
If only they would bring crazy Kelly back too.

Nah, I don't think it would be the same -- even if Beths poked at her.  And I bet Kells would be extremely careful not to do anything looney.  So it wouldn't work.  I don't think Beths would poke at her anyway cuz she only feels sorry for her now.  When they first appeared together, Beths was annoyed by Kells.  Not anymore.

And what about Beths?  Will she be able to bring it again like she did before?  Not sure.  Her ego is so crazy out-of-control now.  Remember, she had her own show & is used to being a star.  Can she take it down a notch & get along with others once again in a cast?  Might be interesting to see.  Apparently, she was a nightmare to work with on her doomed talk show.  But that kinda shit could make for entertaining stuff on this show.

I don't know how true it is, but I had also read that Bethenny had zero interest in filming anything with Jill, reportedly because she said that would take the show back to the past when she thought they should be moving forward.  True enough.

My take is -- Beths couldn't care less bout Jillzy.  Total indifference.  She's cordial to her when they see each other at events/parties, but would never see her otherwise.  She's probably glad she doesn't have to deal with Jillzy's manipulations & making crap up on the show.

Just realized I never thought about Bethenny might interact with Kristen

Why they wanted to keep Kristen around, I don't understand.  I could see Beths being completely indifferent to her, but I can totally see Beths absolutely hating Dickhead.  Now that might be fun.  Btw, I just saw Dickhead walking along Third Avenue screaming into his phone.  Had to suppress the strong urge to kick him.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 7

Not going to lie, I'm excited to see Bethenny back on this show. She can be really witty and fun, and I always liked her so much better on RHONY than on her own shows. Maybe I just like single Beth better? But with Aviva gone, I'm not sure what this show is now. Everyone else gets along, for the most part. Sonja is a nutjob but she generally avoids full on feuds. Ramona is demoted and dealing with her divorce. I would love it to be a show that actually was about women living in NY, more of their parties and fantastic fabulous lives than the drama of the past few years, but I don't think the show has any plans to go back to that Season 1 feel. Very curious to see where Bethenny fits in. For some reason, I could see her mocking Caroline and her whole shtick.

• Love 5

Heather on Bethenny's show.  Her opening dialogue: man, was she green.  I'm sticking with my earlier prediction that Beth and Heth are going to hate each other's guts.  In the clip, Bethenny says that even though she doesn't believe it, "people around here" believe Carole had a ghostwriter and mentioned that when Aviva was on her show, she was really nice. And that she thinks Carole made a mistake by engaging with Aviva and that she gives Aviva lots of leeway because of what she's been through. Ruh-roh.

Blood will be shed this season. 

Also, I wonder if it bothers Bethenny that her shapewear has gone nowhere while Heather's is everywhere.

Why they wanted to keep Kristen around, I don't understand.  I could see Beths being completely indifferent to her, but I can totally see Beths absolutely hating Dickhead.  Now that might be fun.  Btw, I just saw Dickhead walking along Third Avenue screaming into his phone.  Had to suppress the strong urge to kick him.

From the clip, Beth says Josh is a good friend with her business partner.  This ought to be good.

• Love 6

Well...BETHENNEY IS BACK ON THE SHOW for season 7. Confirmed by Bravo today.

I really am surprised. I think it's an odd move for her career-wise, even with the cancelled talk show.  They must have lured her with a shit load of money. 

http://www.bravotv.com/blogs/the-dish/bethenny-frankel-is-returning-to-rhony

I was just going to write the exact same thing. I'm really surprised, as it's a step backwards for her. Not only must the paycheck be HUGE, but there's likely no other TV offers on the table for Bethenny, and we know how much she craves the limelight.

So I was wrong about that one (I said there was no way she'd return!), but at least I was right about Aviva! Thank God she's gone. And that means no more George, too. And I'm Team Heather and Carole, so I'm really happy they're back. As for Ramona, they'll definitely demote her to "friend of" status if she doesn't get real about her divorce. There's no way she can pull that reunion denial crap all season long while collecting a paycheck.

• Love 1

At first it seems like an odd step back for Bethenny to appear on this show, but then you can go back pretty far as the first few seasons where all the women uniformly agreed that they thought Bethenny was planting stories about herself in the tabloids because she was the most fame-hungry of the HWs. At the time, I thought they were just upset she was the breakout star, but it seems pretty true to form in retrospect.

Plus, like others have said, Bethenny is in her comfort zone on this show, and now she's good friends with Andy. You can count on her bringing the snark and getting a favorable edit from the producers.

In any case, I hope they rethink their approach to this season. The whole "Team" mentality seems like an outdated format to me, even on these HW shows. If the cast is getting along, don't bother manufacturing feuds; it's too obvious when they do. I'd sooner they just bring on wacky guest stars to cause the mayhem. Though that Heather interview with Bethenny is pretty interesting. They went at it a bit on that clip, and they're both pretty savvy... I see Bethenny sparing no punches, but if Heather is smart, she won't engage.

Edited by KFC
  • Love 4

Just got to thinking, and yes it was painful ;0)...

Is Bethenny really going to go on a silly contrived girls vacation again? Is she really up for those ridiculous and tedious 3 part reunions again, sitting on the couch with the whole bunch, even if she is seated next to Andy as the star and his favorite? I somehow can't see her doing any of that. Heck, most of her post Housewives' WWHL appearances have featured her alone on that show - not sharing the limelight. 

As to her motives for returning to the show, besides the cash payout, maybe she is launching another product and once again using the show as her built in marketing tool. More Skinnygirl shit? 

I wouldn't be surprised that she has special treatment as part of her contract. Or maybe they'll overhaul the show format and forego the usual Housewives franchise formula: teams, trips, drama, drunkenness, yelling, crying, screaming, reunions.

Edited by Bossa Nova

Wow, when will I ever learn that those crazy tabloid stories are usually true? I never thought Bethenny would return. I agree with the poster upthread, I don't think it's about the money. This gives her a platform to fix her public image and plug whatever she's hocking. I also think the new season just got interesting.

As for Jill, I love the thought of her head exploding. She used to make me laugh in that cringe worthy way. But it was the season with the gal that ripped out pubes for a living that sealed my hate for Jill. She got the "this is who I truly am" edit and that was enough Jill for a lifetime, for me.

• Love 3

Though that Heather interview with Bethenny is pretty interesting. They went at it a bit on that clip, and they're both pretty savvy... I see Bethenny sparing no punches, but if Heather is smart, she won't engage.

Thank you for posting that video, Lotusflower.  From that exchange it seemed like Heather can deflect off of Bethanny very well.  It was a lot of talking but she didn't allow herself to be trapped at all or talk against any of the other wives in a way where she'd be at odds with them later.  Bethanny may have met her match. 

Why have Kristin stay on the show???  Whyyyyy?!  I may be in the minority here but she was so boring to me.  And it seemed like she was featured on the show so much-- especially considering she was the new cast member.  I'd be interested in seeing Bethanny take her down a peg, but since Beth is friends with her husband (or her husband's friend) I'm not sure if that's going to happen. 

Please Andy Cohen, please bring Jill back!!  Not that I like her, but she is such a trainwreck that who knows what would happen?  I caught her on WifeSwap this year and it was so obvious she was trying to be 'nice and good' to resurrect her tv persona with us all, but as much smiling and complimenting as she did, she just can't help it-- the old Jill snuck out time after time.  Hilarious.  Jill would hack Heather and Carole off in no time. 

• Love 4

Isn't it in her Skinnygirl contract that she has to market the stuff? That's why she needs to get back on tv. I'm sure we'll be inundated with Skinnygirl everything- and will probably be the source of tension between her and Heather (as was pointed out above, Bethany was also shilling SG undergarments back in the day).

I'm lukewarm about this announcement. The original RHONY formula worked. It's not going to be repeated. Yes, Bethany will go back to being the Greek chorus with her witty, yet outdated, remarks but it's not the same.

I'm also unreasonably annoyed that this announcement was made a couple of weeks ago and Beth and company vehemently denied that it was actually happening (i.e. She/they lied). Fuck off, you're not that important.

• Love 3

I'm not getting the comments that the current housewives need to "watch their backs" with Bethenny. I've never found Bethenny to be particularly witty, interesting, or strong. I feel like she just came off that way in comparison to folks like Ramona, Luanne, and Jill. And I'm not saying that those women were weak or anything, just that they weren't as annoyingly "in your face" as Bethenny (which she passed off as "toughness"). I have no doubt that a savvy businesswoman like Heather could easily give Bethenny a verbal smackdown, as could Luanne, now that she doesn't have to worry about making the Count look good anymore.

• Love 5

Wow, when will I ever learn that those crazy tabloid stories are usually true? I never thought Bethenny would return. I agree with the poster upthread, I don't think it's about the money. This gives her a platform to fix her public image and plug whatever she's hocking.

Can't it be about both?

Thank you for posting that video, Lotusflower.  From that exchange it seemed like Heather can deflect off of Bethanny very well.  It was a lot of talking but she didn't allow herself to be trapped at all or talk against any of the other wives in a way where she'd be at odds with them later.  Bethanny may have met her match. 

I didn't post the video, so I can't take credit, but I agree with your assessment - they're both pretty smart and savvy, so it'll be interesting to see their dynamics. With Carole, too, because I always got the impression that Bethenny didn't much like Carole taking on the Sex in the City persona on RHONY that she once held. I wonder if they'll all get along or like each other.

• Love 3

I think the lineup is pretty easy to figure out. It will be two camps the way it always is and it will be basically  Heather vs. Bethenny. There is no other way for it to go. I bet Kristen will switch to team Bethenny and she will have the Moaner and the Hapless addled Sonja. Heather will get strong support from Luann. Carole will of course be on Heathers side but she will need a ghost-fighter. Just sayn'

• Love 3

I wonder how much of Bethenny's life will she actually expose? Are we going to see her maybe-rapist boyfriend? Will we see Bethenny obsessing over whether she can fit in a 4 year old child's clothes? Or is this just a platform for her products? If Ramona gets demoted because she doesn't want to talk about Mario on camera then why allow Bethenny that privilege?

Of course I'll be watching to find out. Thanks Andy!

• Love 5
I would love it to be a show that actually was about women living in NY, more of their parties and fantastic fabulous lives than the drama of the past few years, but I don't think the show has any plans to go back to that Season 1 feel. Very curious to see where Bethenny fits in. For some reason, I could see her mocking Caroline and her whole shtick.

I'd like to see that kinda show too.  But we ain't gonna get it with this group of high society outcasts & outsiders.  There ain't a plugged in, "insider" in the bunch here.  Lu or Sonja?  You're kiddin' me, right?  Moaner?  Please, she's still hiding from the Mario humiliation & she was NEVER any kinda insider, despite her pretending otherwise.  Carole?  Maybe she was well connected at one time.  Not so much anymore.  Heather?  Eh, not so sure.  Just cuz she had famous clients doesn't mean she gets to go to their parties or socialize with 'em.  Kristen?  Yeah, sure.  She brings a lot here, doesn't she?  She knows Dickhead & Brandi.  Great decision to keep this loser around, Satan Andy.

I could see Beths being totally annoyed with Carole & mocking her.  But does Carole still have the same attitude she had the first season she was on?  Maybe not.  I don't remember anything about Carole at all from last season, except the Bookgate shit, which I even cringe mentioning.  I think it was a mistake to bring back Carole -- unless she has some sort of fight with Beths which will give her some defining reason to be there.  Dat's how it is for Carole.  She's such a fuckin' bore, the only thing that will keep her on the show is if someone beats the shit outta her.  Veevs is gone, so it's up to Beths now.

Is Bethenny really going to go on a silly contrived girls vacation again? Is she really up for those ridiculous and tedious 3 part reunions again, sitting on the couch with the whole bunch even is she seated next to Andy as the star and the favorite? I somehow can't see her doing any of that. Heck, most of her post Housewives' WWHL appearances have featured her alone on the show - not sharing the limelight.

Ah, but that's the part that's gonna make me wanna watch.  I wanna see Beths taken down a few hundred pegs.

I've never found Bethenny to be particularly witty, interesting, or strong. I feel like she just came off that way in comparison to folks like Ramona, Luanne, and Jill.

And let's not forget Kelly the moron, who was clearly no match for anyone with even a tiny bit of smarts, let alone a horribly nasty woman like Beths.  Yup, a smackdown between Beths & Heather might be fun.  She's already made some snide comments bout Heather.  She said a Jewish girl running around the garment district yelling "Hola" all the time was a bit much -- or something nasty & insulting like dat.  Sign of what's to come?  Could be.  I think Heather could easily squash Beths like a bug -- without lifting a finger.  And Beths' ego is so nuts now, I could see her being very surprised by it.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 6

Heather vs. Bethenny would be very interesting but very hard to pick sides. It is Iraq vs. Iran. Hitler vs. Stalin. Stassi vs. Jax. Theresa Giudice vs. every other Italian girl in her family or the state of New Jersey.

Who could you root for?

It is a dilemma for the ages!

Damn you Andy Cohen! Damn you!

• Love 7

You know Kristen is gonna drop Heather like Aviva's leg at a charity event. She will be happy to hitch herself to a new star.

The catalyst in the fight will of course be the Ghostwriter and Mrs. Muir. I predict the fight will start when Radzi tries on Bryn's pajamas. And they fit. So she wears them to go fishing in the Berkshires.

These shows are so predictable.

• Love 5

Eh, Satan Andy isn't known for being original anymore.  He's just doing the same shit over & over & over & over.  My prediction?  It's gonna be Beths against Heather and Carole.  Sound familiar?  That's cuz we saw it last year with Veevs.  Btw, wonder if Veevs' leg will pop up anywhere next season.  

As far as the rest of 'em -- do we care?  Is Moaner gonna shut everything juicy down?  Cuz if she is, chuck her out quick.  Will we finally see Sonja lose the townhouse & move into a homeless shelter?  Does anyone care bout Lu moving into a small cottage in one of the "lesser" Hamptons -- which she made fun of only a few short years ago -- where Cindy (the pube-snatcher) had a place.  And while I don't give a shit bout Kristen, I'd luv to see Beths' thuggy-looking asshole boyfriend kick the crap outta Dickhead.  That would make the season for me.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 1

You what would be great? If they got Jason and Mario and the Count and Mr. Morgan to sit around and watch the show and comment like that stupid show Bravo has about people on TV watching TV.

Of course I bet they can't get the Count or Morgan so maybe just Jason and Mario and couple of cadavers left over from some CSI show.

Call it "Weekend at Bethenny's."

• Love 10

...and speaking of Mario.

Haven't seen anything new in the tabloids since the summer. Did fatal attraction girlfriend go away ? Or is she working on getting preggers to seal that windfall financial deal forever? Or did Mario's dick finally fall off?

• Love 2

I wonder how much of Bethenny's life will she actually expose? Are we going to see her maybe-rapist boyfriend? Will we see Bethenny obsessing over whether she can fit in a 4 year old child's clothes? Or is this just a platform for her products? If Ramona gets demoted because she doesn't want to talk about Mario on camera then why allow Bethenny that privilege?

That's a good point. I'm sure there will be no Bryn, and no mention of Jason (except for maybe a passive-aggressive dig or two). To be fair, though, it's not like Bethenny ever pulled a Ramona and denied trouble in paradise. In fact, she kinda played all that out on her own show, right?

Yeah, I'm with you -- glad Bethenny is back, but I'm not entirely cool with her either. We'll see how I feel when I've seen her back in action.

The clip with her and Heather is very telling. Beths doesnt like sharing the stage with someone who is getting so much positive audience feedback. I love it! She's clearly uncomfortable with someone who is as confident as Heather. She seems a little threatened, ha. It could go either way with these two. They'll either end up totally getting along or want nothing to do with each other. "Go back to daytime television, Motherfucka!" Heather will of course try to be the bigger person and try to connect. Eh, I couldn't care less. Whatever happens, bravo better get this on the air asap -- the longer they wait, the more fickle viewers become. Beth ain't saving the show, they better hope there's good chemistry and enough organic snark and drama to save this show. Fingers crossed.

Edited by msblossom
  • Love 3

I think this group will be very combustible.

The first time Heather starts hip hopping around Bethenny will roll her eyes and make a bitchy comment and we will be off to the races.

I just hope they have someone to throw stuff at Kristen. That never gets old. 

• Love 6