Type keyword(s) to search

Ghosts of Housewives Past: Jill Zarin, Alex, and the Rest

• Start Topic

You know what I would do if I were Bethenny? Well I would eat a sandwich .......but besides that I would sign a deal with Spanx. Wear it on the show. Flash it. Talk about it.

The fireworks would be like the Fourth of July.

Edited by Trooper York
  • Love 10

I like it, Bring it on.

I hope Beth films with her dickwad boyfriend. Does she know Josh too? I'd bet she'll throw some good barbs at Kristen, ha. I want a little bit (and I mean little) of Veevs to align with Beth.

• Love 1

It will be interesting because Bethenny and Heather have two of most successful and real businesses of the entire franchise so that will play out in some way. I would imagine they might not help each other but might agree not to sabotage each others business events. There are also the two works of chick lit fiction "Skinnydipping" by BF and "The Widow's Guide..." by Carole. So there is possible author competition again. Andy has hung with only Bethenny and Carole socially and has admitted to pitting his high school and college gal pals against each other so my bet is on a dust up with these two.

• Love 7

Sheesh, makes me wish Satan Andy would really fuck with their heads & throw in a er, full-figured gal into the mix.  I mean, their heads would explode, right?  Well, guess I'm referring particularly to Beths, with her lifetime of eating disorders & her Skinnygirl bullshit & Heather, with her business of fat-binding undies & Carole, who looks like she may have eaten one potato chip in the last 20 years.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 5

The first time Heather starts hip hopping around Bethenny will roll her eyes and make a bitchy comment and we will be off to the races.

Well that would make me laugh, cuz I remember Bethenny using a lot of 90's or rap phrases or words like "playa" and "oh no you did-int..."

Geez, the more I think about it, they're alike in a lot of ways.

• Love 5

I wonder what Bethenny would do for a story-line since Jason would probably sue her if she filmed Bryn for the show.   She probably can't talk about her divorce, maybe she would film her business or the new rich boyfriend. 
I would like her around just for some of the commentary she used to provide even if she really doesn't have a story herself. 

• Love 1

And now Beths' mother has come out of da woodworks & is saying all kinds of hateful shit bout huh.  

http://dlisted.com/2014/10/20/bethenny-frankels-mom-says-her-daughter-is-a-fake-ass-man-hungry-snob/

Wonder what the real scoop is on this.  Is she mommie dearest from hell or does she know her daughter all too well?  Someone who doesn't speak to their parents always makes my radar twitch.  C'mon girls, aren't you always suspect of a guy who doesn't get along with his parents?  Of course there are exceptions.  I mean Jason got on great with his parents & look what he turned out to be.  And there are certainly plenty of lunatic parents out there.  Dat's sure enough.  Idk, I'm kinda thinkin' Beths & her mother are both pretty awful characters.  Maybe not on the level of Aviva -- er, noboby could be -- but pretty awful in their own ways.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 3

Wonder what the real scoop is on this.  Is she mommie dearest from hell or does she know her daughter all too well?  

Bernadette is a nasty piece of work.  And she knows exactly what she raised. 

It's interesting that Bethenny was bothered with the way Heather, Carole, etc. treated Aviva.  Yet, she knew Kelly was a ticking time bomb and poked the crazy anyway.  After Kelly was basically carted away from Scary Island, she laughed and bragged how she knew a long time ago that Kells was certifiable.

For me, there is nothing likable about Beth.  Except that she's going to shake up this boring NYC cast.  I'll bet she's already started a flow chart on who she's going to take down - and in what order - to claw her skinny girl ass to the top.  Girl's always got a plan.

• Love 9

And now Beths' mother has come out of da woodworks & is saying all kinds of hateful shit bout huh.  

http://dlisted.com/2014/10/20/bethenny-frankels-mom-says-her-daughter-is-a-fake-ass-man-hungry-snob/

Wonder what the real scoop is on this.  Is she mommie dearest from hell or does she know her daughter all too well?  Someone who doesn't speak to their parents always makes my radar twitch.  C'mon girls, aren't you always suspect of a guy who doesn't get along with his parents?  Of course there are exceptions.  I mean Jason got on great with his parents & look what he turned out to be.  And there are certainly plenty of lunatic parents out there.  Dat's sure enough.  Idk, I'm kinda thinkin' Beths & her mother are both pretty awful characters.  Maybe not on the level of Aviva -- er, noboby could be -- but pretty awful in their own ways.

I think she knows her daughter very well.

• Love 3

Well that would make me laugh, cuz I remember Bethenny using a lot of 90's or rap phrases or words like "playa" and "oh no you did-int..."

Geez, the more I think about it, they're alike in a lot of ways.

I was thinking the same thing - Heather's schtick is at least ten years more recent than "Check yourself before you wreck yourself" (which Jill Z loved!). 

I guess "He liked it so much; he put a ring on it!" is obsolete now.

Love the idea of Mario, Jason and the exes doing commentary.  Are dickhead Josh are Heather's husband the only married men on the show now?

Bethenny and Heather will also fight over Josh's douchebaggery attention.  Poor Kristen, another woman to side with her husband over her.

Ryebread thanks for the video.  I can see Carole hiding behind the drapes now as the fireworks are lit.

• Love 3

Bethenny and Heather will also fight over Josh's douchebaggery attention.  Poor Kristen, another woman to side with her husband over her.

LOL.  Another facet to the drama I didn't consider. Beth will be all over that.  Especially since her biz partner is his friend.

I wonder if Kristen's work out video sold any more copies than Beth's did.

If Beth and Josh don't get along, she could always add some ginseng and acai to her Skinny Girl Sparklers and compete in the energy drink market against him.  haha.  Fun times.

• Love 2

"Bravo has always been the place on television where I have the freedom to be unfiltered, honest and inappropriate, with an audience who has been with me from the beginning. I can't wait to see what this next chapter brings for all of us. Watch what happens!"

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bethenny-frankel-confirms-return-to-rhony-for-season-7-is-happy-20142010#ixzz3GnlfXflO

Oh, the return of honest, unfiltered Bethenny!  Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza and all of our birthdays have hit at once!  Which will she say first, 'Break me off a piece of that!' (while staring at her expelled-from-college-due-to-rape-allegations boyfriend) or 'They're real, and they're spectacular!' (while gesticulating to the Grand Canyon between her implants and talking about her 'breast lift' to try and seem 'relatable.')  Which '90s catchphrase did you miss the least?  Because that's the well this thirsty jerkoff will go to first.  Snaps in Z formation.

I could puke - and that's on topic, since 'contains emetics' is what follows the asterisks in any given Skinnygirl product and of course Señorita Joker Face herself markets her ED to amazing success - that this trick is back for this particular goat rodeo.  Big paychecks are a wonderful thing but I couldn't stand her foghorn voiced arrogance from the very start.  At least her kid won't be on.  Maybe her PJ's will make an appearance though.

I don't see Bethenny getting along with Heather, and I don't see Heather being worried about that, at all.  There is more to life than (earned, amazing) serious wealth.  Bethenny is IMO an unstable liarfaced narcissist, with no ability to connect in any real way with anyone.  Heather's got her big flaws, as do many of us, but she's not *that* and she doesn't intimidate too easily.  LuAnn can probably be much more relaxed now, post divorce, post Jacques, and date openly; LuAnn's got her flaws but I don't see her making the same shitteous romantic choices; love her or hate her, men seem to fucking love Lu and she seems to know that.  Bethenny doesn't have that quality -- neither do Ramonja.  I think it'll be 'what affair, what divorce?  [blink blink blink blink] Ramona and delusional soused Sonja laughing at Bethenny's quips as stolen from 'The Real' and the year 1997.  So New York!  Sigh.

Edited by Midnight Cheese
  • Love 10

All IMO:  Heather can act like an a-hole bully.  Bethenny *is* a bully who cannot thrive without torquing reality to her will (too many episodes to list, but I'll just say that IMO this was the core of her 'relationships' with Julie, Jason, his parents, and most of her fellow RHONY members excepting Sonja).   I don't see them as the same person at all.  Heather can be a nasty bitch but I also see her as a genuinely strong woman.  Bethenny is IMO generally a nasty bitch in most of her interactions, and is prone to cruelty, manipulation, dishonesty without actually being strong.  Strong people don't behave as Bethenny did in even just the aftermath of her canceled show, or even in her pajama LOOK AT ME! social media moment.  A strong woman wouldn't be so incredibly disingenuous while tooting her skinny little 'honesty' horn non-stop.

Edited by Midnight Cheese
  • Love 4

The best part will be watching how quick Kristen will drop Heather to butt sniff Bett's.

You know she resents Heather Bossypants and will be happy to hide behind the skinny girls behind.

Bett's has to know that her play is to split off Kristen and isolate Heather with only a Diane Keaton impersonator in her corner.

• Love 3

Bullying seems to be THE Housewives theme & anthem, eh?  My guess is Beths will zero in on Carole to torture & Super Heather will come to the rescue.

And yeah, Moaner will be in total denial bout Mario.  OK, so how bout Moaner & Sonja hitting the keg parties (do kids still do that now?) at the NYU dorms and cruising for fresh meat?  Hey, Brandi just nailed herself a 23 year old.  I could see her being a role model for those 2.  Or maybe Beths' jackass boyfriend could fix up the whole cast with his asshole fratboy friends.  Oh my, the possibilities are just endless!  Oh thank you so much Beths for letting Andy chuck a million bucks at you to bless us with your presence.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 1

Honestly, I haven't missed Beths' sense of humor all that much cuz it always seemed so nasty to me.  I'm not a big fan of humor at someone else's expense.  I know, Joan Rivers ALWAYS did that & yet she was really funny.  Beths?  Eh, I just thought she was nasty as fuck.  Yeah, I know, a perfect match for Satan Andy.  This is typical of Beths' sense of humor-

https://twitter.com/Bethenny/status/524383318075535360

Ah, now I'm remembering why I haven't missed Beths & why I hated her talk show & her Bravo show.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 1

Honestly, I haven't missed Beths' sense of humor all that much cuz it always seemed so nasty to me.  I'm not a big fan of humor at someone else's expense.  I know, Joan Rivers ALWAYS did that & yet she was really funny.  Beths?  Eh, I just thought she was nasty as fuck.  Yeah, I know, a perfect match for Satan Andy.  This is typical of Beths' sense of humor-

https://twitter.com/Bethenny/status/524383318075535360

Ah, now I'm remembering why I haven't missed Beths & why I hated her talk show & her Bravo show.

Ahaha that tweet comes off as incredibly self-involved. Which no doubt Bethenny is. I am still crossing my fingers that likable Season 1 Bethenny is what comes back to the show. I remember her hawking her skinny cupcakes or something similar at a supermarket and making self-deprecating jokes about how no one wanted to even try them.

• Love 2

Color me shocked. I never expected Bethenny to deign to return to RHNYC. NEVER!!  Hell, if someone had asked me to place a bet, I most assuredly would have lost money in this instance. Seems like a step backwards to me. Call me cynical but now that she no longer has her talk show platform, I think the only reason she is back is because she needs a ready, steady and available platform to shill her merchandise and fulfill her marketing obligations under her Jim Beam contract. I think the online and making appearances at trade shows thing only gets her so far. I think she was recently featured at the NY Food Network Festival.

I haven't missed B. Damn sure haven't missed that fog horn voice firing words like bullets from a machine gun. 

I don't know how to feel about this yet. I just see a problem because of the big power differential between her and the girls. I think perhaps with the exception of the original gangstas like Ramona and Luanne, the rest will be in awe of her and afraid of being on the wrong side of her because she has such a big following and is a close personal friend of Andy and has friends in high places in entertainment. I am already cringing cause I can already almost see Kristin tripping over herself to kiss B's bony ass. Bethenny is undeniably the most successful HW EVER. I just think her presence could be just as stifling as opposed to Bravo seeing this as shaking things up but I guess we shall see. 

Jill's google alerts must be blowing up!!

• Love 4

Season 1 Bethenny was kinda great. But so was Season 1 Jillzy. But alas those will never return ever again. We'll now see a Bethenny with an over-sized ego, who's gonna look down on everyone. Might be fun to watch them all react to Beths' now high and mighty 'tude. Give Lu a taste of the haughty shit she was dishing out for years.

Oh, this theory that Kristen is going to be up Bethenny's bum! Heh. Because...why?

I am baffled by this theory too. She was neither an ass kisser nor a turncoat. 

If there is a Heather vs Bethenny, Kristen while friends with Heather didn't shy from going against her in the past so if she sways into camp Bethenny, it wouldn't be sudden. 

But I am tired of the feuding. It is not working anymore if the ratings plumbing across the board is any indication. 

• Love 2

I'm mostly surprised they didn't add a new HW at all.

Andy claims that he doesn't like it when the wives concoct drama, that he prefers any fighting be organic. And while I realize he's always full of shit, I do think he's savvy enough to understand that there needs to be at least be a kernel of truth behind every HW fight, even if they're playing it up for the cameras.

Enter the newbie HWs. Since they're more green to being filmed, it's much easier for the producers to play fast and hard and prod some genuine discomfort/shenanigans/crazy out of the newbies. Shannon on RHOC is a rare, but perfect, example. She may have watched previous seasons, but she didn't quite know all the tricks of the trade until she was well into the thick of things, and it made for more interesting TV.

First-timers are always tricky, but I'm still surprised we'll have none next season, if only because it's seemingly a safer way of keeping everyone on their toes by having a new, untested quantity being thrown into the mix. I'm intrigued Bethenny is returning, but my concern would be that all these women are HW pros now, and they'll all be too strategic to film anything truly interesting.

• Love 2
I am baffled by this theory too. She was neither an ass kisser nor a turncoat.

Very true.  Oh, she certainly whined till I wanted to kick her head off, but a butt smootcher?  Um, not seein' it.  BUT if Joshie poo is friends with Beths' business partner then I could see Kristen being er, "guided" (forced) by Dickhead to put her head up Beths' butt.  Yeah, Dickhead is just that much of a dickhead to do such a thing.

I'm mostly surprised they didn't add a new HW at all.

It wasn't from lack of trying IMO. They couldn't get any worthy New Yorker to take the bait so they went with the fame whore they already had on a leash.

BUT if Joshie poo is friends with Beths' business partner then I could see Kristen being er, "guided" (forced) by Dickhead to put her head up Beths' butt.  Yeah, Dickhead is just that much of a dickhead to do such a thing.

He might try but I don't see Kristen going for it. Sure she is supportive of his business but she doesn't allow him to boss her around. Her pushing back at his dick headedness got her coined for a whiner to begin with. 

• Love 1

Very true.  Oh, she certainly whined till I wanted to kick her head off, but a butt smootcher?  Um, not seein' it.  BUT if Joshie poo is friends with Beths' business partner then I could see Kristen being er, "guided" (forced) by Dickhead to put her head up Beths' butt.  Yeah, Dickhead is just that much of a dickhead to do such a thing.

This theory still doesn't work, though. If Josh is friends with Bethenny's business partner, that doesn't mean that Josh is going to tell her to make nice with Bethenny just because. If Josh were Bethenny's business partner, I could see it happening. But because he's friends with her business partner? What incentive is there for him (because let's face it; it's all about Josh in Josh's head) to try to make Kristen kiss Bethenny's behind? 

Edited by Lisin

I'm really curious how involved B's douchebag boyfriend is gonna be this season.  My guess is very.  The Countess mingling with an over-aged oafish fratboy might be interesting,

I haven't been keeping abreast of B's dating life so who is she purportedly dating and how do we know he is an asshole?

Oh, this theory that Kristen is going to be up Bethenny's bum! Heh. Because...why?

For me it comes from realizing that chick is a good personal friend of Brandi Glandville. I don't think Kristen is an inherent ass kisser or pushover but I do think she is savvy and she seems smarter and less acerbic than Brandi. She came into the show knowing how to keep herself in the mix and not become wallpaper. Inserting herself into drama that really didn't have anything to do with her i.e., play date with Aviva and their kids to tell her she didn't want to be pulled into bookgate when no one asked her. Best of all, she knows she had to give a pound of flesh - feed some aspect of her personal life to the Bravo machine which is in constant need of feeding. So Kudoz to her. Kristin savvy and awareness of B's brand, not to mention B's friendship with her husband, probably would want to make her ingratiate herself or at the very least not to make a mortal enemy of B. Plus, if prior seasons have shown as anything, you don't want to be on the wrong side of B. I think Kristen is one of the few wives who admits to watching past seasons so chick knows the score. I don't think B is a genius or anything but she is quick on her feet especially compared to her past co-stars. 

My own personal prediction - the Bravo edit is gonna be so B favorable it is gonna be effing ridiculous. I can almost here the promos for the next season being all about how everyone's fave HW is back. Jeez. 

Would be so interesting to see if B is back with a Nene type 'tude or worse.  Regardless, my eyes are open to her. 

• Love 4

I totally agree. I base my prediction on Kristen's friendship with Brandi. She knows how the Housewives game is played. Brandy jumped from Adrienne's friend to Lisa's wingman to Yolonda's special little lemon. Kristen knows that to get max camera time she should jump to being Bett's geek chorus and not Heather's peripheral friend through her husband once removed.

Self interest rules in "The Game of Housewives."

Bethenny is coming!

• Love 8
I guess some folks are so bothered by Heather that they're concocting theories about her being isolated by the group (Oh, Bethenny's back! There goes LuAnn! There goes Kristen!) and are licking their chops for a Carole/Heather fall out. How cute.

Well, no.  It has more to do with Heather being articulate, intelligent and confident & she can easily stand up to B.  And Beths has already said some snide comments bout Heather in interviews so this might be a sign of tension coming.  Heather/Carole fall out???  No way.  They're friends.  Not gonna happen.  I'm more concerned bout Jonathan.  He's been completely erased from Heather's Twitter & Facebook.  Wonder what gives.  Hope he's back this season cuz they need him on the show.  It's nice to have at least one nice guy there -- in an ocean of assholes.

This theory still doesn't work, though. If Josh is friends with Bethenny's business partner, that doesn't mean that Josh is going to tell her to make nice with Bethenny just because. If Josh were Bethenny's business partner, I could see it happening. But because he's friends with her business partner? What incentive is there for him (because let's face it; it's all about Josh in Josh's head) to try to make Kristen kiss Bethenny's behind?

Cuz Joshie poo is ALL bout his business.  I could see him nagging at & guilting Kristen (it's for their family's sake, blah, blah, blah) & trying to manipulate her into smootching up to Beths.  Would she actually do it?  Idk.  Maybe.

I haven't been keeping abreast of B's dating life so who is she purportedly dating and how do we know he is an asshole?

She's been seeing this guy since the beginning of the year.  There's been a bazillion pieces on him.  His name is Michael Cerussi.  Oy, another douchebag.  Ah, B has a type & she's sticking to it, eh?  OK, I don't know for certain if he's a dickwad, but he sure looks like one.  The son of a rich man who doesn't seem to have a job or work & looks like a greasy meatball.  Hmmmm, guess if Gretch ever gets rid of Slade he should tweet Beths.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 1
Ahaha that tweet comes off as incredibly self-involved. Which no doubt Bethenny is.

What makes it even funnier is I KNOW on one season, Beths said "I'm not into fashion." (Yet she attended a couple of Fashion Week shows.) And here she is, tweeting about an Oscar de la Renta gown.

• Love 3

Imo, Heather and Bethenny will clash because neither one of them will shut up.  If you ever watched Beth's talk show, you'll know that's true. 

Ramona and Heather didn't get along when they first met because they overtalked each other. Ramona accused Heather of just not listening to other people. Combine Heather and Beth's need to be heard, with their bossy, Type A personalities and we're off to the races.

I predict they'll get along at the beginning but will evolve into a highly competitive, volatile relationship.  As far as Heather being isolated by the group, she'll always have Carole.

• Love 2

What makes it even funnier is I KNOW on one season, Beths said "I'm not into fashion." (Yet she attended a couple of Fashion Week shows.) And here she is, tweeting about an Oscar de la Renta gown.

When she said "I'm not into fashion," she also said that she attends fashion week to support specific designers that she knows personally.

As for the Oscar de la Renta stuff, I doubt she was the only person, fashion conscious or not, reality personality or not, who tweeted something about him when he passed away. I'm not fashion conscious by any means, but even I know what a big deal Oscar de la Renta is. 

• Love 5
As for the Oscar de la Renta stuff, I doubt she was the only person, fashion conscious or not, reality personality or not, who tweeted something about him when he passed away.

Hardly, BUT she was the only one to make an asshole of herself by saying, "I saved an Oscar de la Renta dress for 4 years to wear to a special occasion & he passes away."  Not only wasn't this funny, it was in shitty taste, offensive to his family & loved ones & she managed to make his death all about her -- as if he died particularly to inconvenience her.  Sheesh, Bethenny is quite the asshole.  This ridiculous tweet reminded me that her sense of humor can be extremely thoughtless & cruel & she's self-absorbed as hell.  Ah, but with Moaner around, B will fit back in real quick.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 4

I loathe Bethenny, and have since Martha's Apprentice show, but I will concede that I am eagerly anticipating her return. Not because I want to watch her, because I don't watch the show at all, I'm just waiting for the snark I will find here. Please don't disappoint me people, I'm counting on you!!

• Love 3

I am glad to see Beth come back. I thought she would the moment I heard her show was cancelled. She has a huge ego and she faced a big, public failure. Additionally her reputation has taken a huge hit over the last couple of years. What better than to come back to a format that she absolutely owned? And she did own it completely back in the day. She is the greatest success to ever come out of the RH franchise. 

I think that Beth will align with Ramona, for whatever time Ramona is on the show. They had become friends during S3, and I believe that Ramona was the only HW outside of Alex that was invited to her wedding. She was received warmly by Beth when she appeared on her talk show.  They also have a mutual dislike of Lu, which could be interesting.  When the Countess was on Beth's show, it was all kinds of awkward, with Beth reminding Lu that they didn't get along because Lu was unwilling to be completely honest about the things going on in her personal life, while Beth was willing to show it all.  Even to the point of peeing on a stick on camera to confirm her pregnancy. Lu told Beth at the time that it was easy to be open about your life when you were younger and it was more casual, but harder when you had a family you were trying to protect. Since both Beth and Ramona have very publicly stated that they didn't like Lu trying to keep things private, it will be interesting to see how they both handle their very public battles on the show.  Karma being the biggest bitch and all of that.

I also question how hard Beth will come after stronger HW's like Heather and Carole. I would like to think they could all get along, but I am not stupid. Beth will want to be her old snarky self, but I wonder if she is also not trying to repair her very damaged PR image on the show? 

• Love 5

Hardly, BUT she was the only one to make an asshole of herself by saying, "I saved an Oscar de la Renta dress for 4 years to wear to a special occasion & he passes away."  Not only wasn't this funny, it was in shitty taste, offensive to his family & loved ones & she managed to make his death all about her -- as if he died particularly to inconvenience her.  Sheesh, Bethenny is quite the asshole.  This ridiculous tweet reminded me that her sense of humor can be extremely thoughtless & cruel & she's self-absorbed as hell.  Ah, but with Moaner around, B will fit back in real quick.

I guess I didn't see her tweet as a joke and therefore did not see it as offensive or a slap in the face to his family. It read like she was just stating a fact with a rest in peace hash tag.

• Love 1

I loathe Bethenny, and have since Martha's Apprentice show, but I will concede that I am eagerly anticipating her return. Not because I want to watch her, because I don't watch the show at all, I'm just waiting for the snark I will find here. Please don't disappoint me people, I'm counting on you!!

I'm here for you. 

• Love 4

I thought she would the moment I heard her show was cancelled. She has a huge ego and she faced a big, public failure. Additionally her reputation has taken a huge hit over the last couple of years.

I knew she'd be back, too.  Like a skinny moth to flame.  And that moth knows she can bring drama to the hive by stirring up the reigning Queen Bees.

Her talk show, skin care and shape wear lines were fails.  This season, if there's too much emphasis placed on Heather's success with smoothing and shaping the masses, it could trigger Beth's ego to a dizzying tizzy. She strikes me as someone who doesn't like to be in second place

Which doesn't bode well for Carole. Carole is skinnier than the original skinny girl herself.  Beth's size triple zero undies would be in a twist to know Bryn's pajamas would likely fit Carole like potato sacks.

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 5

I am glad to see Beth come back. I thought she would the moment I heard her show was cancelled. She has a huge ego and she faced a big, public failure. Additionally her reputation has taken a huge hit over the last couple of years. What better than to come back to a format that she absolutely owned? And she did own it completely back in the day. She is the greatest success to ever come out of the RH franchise.

I think that Beth will align with Ramona, for whatever time Ramona is on the show. They had become friends during S3, and I believe that Ramona was the only HW outside of Alex that was invited to her wedding. She was received warmly by Beth when she appeared on her talk show. They also have a mutual dislike of Lu, which could be interesting. When the Countess was on Beth's show, it was all kinds of awkward, with Beth reminding Lu that they didn't get along because Lu was unwilling to be completely honest about the things going on in her personal life, while Beth was willing to show it all. Even to the point of peeing on a stick on camera to confirm her pregnancy. Lu told Beth at the time that it was easy to be open about your life when you were younger and it was more casual, but harder when you had a family you were trying to protect. Since both Beth and Ramona have very publicly stated that they didn't like Lu trying to keep things private, it will be interesting to see how they both handle their very public battles on the show. Karma being the biggest bitch and all of that.

I also question how hard Beth will come after stronger HW's like Heather and Carole. I would like to think they could all get along, but I am not stupid. Beth will want to be her old snarky self, but I wonder if she is also not trying to repair her very damaged PR image on the show?

I think she will have met her match with either Heather or Carol.....at least I hope so Edited by tulip555
  • Love 3

I think she will have met her match with either Heather or Carol.....at least I hope so

I don't see Carole standing up to Bethenny.  Except in her talking heads which would be par for the course.  But Bethenny was kind of like that, too, in her first season. Kind of taking it during the scene (Ex:  Ramona telling Beth that Jill likes the underdog) but putting them on blast in a talking head.

Beth and Heather would go toe to toe.  Or become BFF.  Which would make Carole's head explode. It's a mystery how this season will pan out which is why I'm so enchanted.  I do know for certain, that there will be teams.  Because like it or not, that's the way all these Hos roll.

• Love 3

Her talk show, skin care and shape wear lines were fails.  This season, if there's too much emphasis placed on Heather's success with smoothing and shaping the masses, it could trigger Beth's ego to a dizzying tizzy. She strikes me as someone who doesn't like to be in second place.

Is Heather's yummy tummy that successful? Genuine question, the only place I've ever seen it was when Loehman's was going out of business, so it was on super clearance along with everything else.

To be honest, I don't really know HOW successful it is.  However, I've been lurking her Twitter page because something is going on (or not) between her and her husband, and she's recently launched a line of active wear and jeans.  She's getting lots of exposure on HSN and social media. 

That's why I think she's going to use this season as a Platform for Her Brand big time. Because, again, that's what the Hos do.