Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E15: Season Finale

• Start Topic

Final HOH and Winner!

This thread will be locked until the end of the episode. If you would like to live chat during the episode tonight, feel free to do so in the Live Feeds Discussion thread. Reminder, that thread will be spoiler friendly. Thanks and Happy Finale!

• Love 1

It was interesting to hear Cynthia‘s comments, considering that everyone else got to see what really happened and she didn’t.

Anyone else get nervous when Lamar went up there because you didn’t know what on earth he was going to say?  Also his feet laying flat the floor while sitting on the stool when everyone else’s dangled tickled me.  And let’s see that tattoo!

I don’t mind Miesha winning.  Girl is a baller.

What the hell Julie.  Can I have some new advice, please?

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

As happens so often during regular BB, my vote for fan favorite went against someone I hated more than for someone I liked.  I voted for Carson because I figured a win for him would eat more at Toddrick.   I also voted for Miesha to win tonight -- there was almost no chance she wasn't going to win outright, but I wasn't taking any chances.  

• Love 3

It’s probably why everyone loves Carson, but, I find him kind of disingenuous. When he’s upset with people, like Todrick and Miesha, and then he sees them he’s all “you two just look so beautiful!  Isn’t everything just so wonderful!”  It just bugs me.

• Love 5

Well, as I've said from the get-go I like Meischa and I was happy to see her win. I was MORE happy to see Toddprick NOT win though.

I am cool with Carson winning fan fave too. As I've said before imagine the horror we would have been presented had he not been there to kind of light the place up. I know he's not everyone's jam but he's not putting on an act he's just that way and I respect people that are that sharp when it comes to comments of the top of their heads. So good for you.

And thankyou Todd for the copious eyerolling, I feel ya man. Of course, I love me some bitter reality teevee jurors.

This can only make me hope someone else casts this summer's episode because whoooboy this was NOT a good casting.

• Love 17

Oh yes love a bitter jury.  Also, caught the Todd eye roll.  I think when Todd cast his vote that when it really sunk in for Toddrick.  

so Shana cast her vote for Meischa and said this votes means I’ll never have to see your face again.  So what would her words for Toddrick be?

poor Cynthia so out of the loop.

• Love 6

The fact that they stretched several episodes into two hours with so much filler yet the finale is only one hour tells you just about everything you need to know.

This is destined to be a forgotten season.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Todrick: “I am a huge BB fan. I know how this game is won.” And now you also know how it is lost. Your game models are Derrick and Cody? Try Nicole and Paul.

I’m disappointed at the lack of Bitter Jury questions, but they did what they could with the aggressively stabby key inserts, along with some very pointed comments. Still, I would have enjoyed seeing them twist the knife a little more. Even though I’m sure Todrick would brush it all off as ignorance of his superior game skills.

Todd’s eyerolls, transcribed: “Please tell me you did NOT just try to play the Cookout Card… Why do you need the prize money to create art? We thought your collaborators were happy to work for free!”  I demand a re-vote: Todd’s eyerolls for AFP.

• LOL 8
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Todrick: “I am a huge BB fan. I know how this game is won.” And now you also know how it is lost. Your game models are Derrick and Cody? Try Nicole and Paul.

I’m disappointed at the lack of Bitter Jury questions, but they did what they could with the aggressively stabby key inserts, along with some very pointed comments. Still, I would have enjoyed seeing them twist the knife a little more. Even though I’m sure Todrick would brush it all off as ignorance of his superior game skills.

Todd’s eyerolls, transcribed: “Please tell me you did NOT just try to play the Cookout Card… Why do you need the prize money to create art? We thought your collaborators were happy to work for free!”  I demand a re-vote: Todd’s eyerolls for AFP.

Lol, Todd's eyerolls are already a meme on Twitter.  I think they'll become very popular. 😄

Yeah, I would have liked some good questions of the jury, but then there wouldn't have been time for Julie's repetitive "What's harder, Big Brother or blah, blah, blah."

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, Ananayel said:

Suck it, Todrick. Pleased at the top 3 vote getters, though I would have been okay with Todd as well. Super glad Carson won, and that he and Shanna made up.

It was a very good apology.  He requested dedicated time at the top of the segment.  He sounded sincere and didn't vacillate.  And he stated where he'd made his mistake--failing to recognize Shanna's actions over the "words of others."  Good job.

I'm happy that Toddrick's only vote came from the one person ignorant of the full picture.  And Cynthia, wow, clueless to the bitter end.  She was so grateful that Toddrick was friendly to her when she was "alone," and never connected that with his grooming her to take him along in the event good luck handed her a final two.

I wonder if Toddrick would have chosen Cynthia for his final two?  If I were voting, it would have been hard for me to hand the money to Cynthia--who barely did anything all month beyond pat-patting her own hair--over Master Manipulator Toddrick.

• Love 6

Not having any jury questions really was lame. They were probably scared they couldn't control how far some of them like Shanna would have gone with it. Plus it would have tipped Cynthia off about the vote. Possibly. It's Cynthia.  I noticed they didn't bring her out until after Carson's apology to Shanna. For whatever reason, I do get the impression they wanted Todrick to have at least one measly vote. Maybe he can cling to that as saving face.  :eyeroll 

Edited by vb68
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, vb68 said:

Not having any jury questions really was lame. They were probably scared they couldn't control how far some of them like Shanna would have gone with it. Plus it would have tipped Cynthia off about the vote. Possibly. It's Cynthia.  I noticed they didn't bring her out until after Carson's apology to Shanna. For whatever reason, I do get the impression they wanted Todrick to have at least one measly vote. Maybe he can cling to that as saving face.  :eyeroll 

The issue was only scheduling an hour for the finale, which they already had decided on pre-season, so there was only so much time they had, which is a shame. Even if they had added just an extra half hour, it would have made all the difference.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Todrick: “I am a huge BB fan. I know how this game is won.”

Also Todrick:  *forgets the CBB jury gets to see all of his egocentric mean-spirited bullshit*

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

The issue was only scheduling an hour for the finale, which they already had decided on pre-season,

Again, given how they were stretching episodes into two hour blocks, for the finale to be only one hour is quite curious and rather odd.

• Love 15

The two hour shows consisted of HoH and veto though, didn’t they?  So those shows would have been two hours in a regular season, just on different days.

Cynthia’s makeup looked fantastic and I wish she could teach me how to do it.

• Love 1

I was disappointed when it was obvious the production didn't want any fight and insults on air. It is celebrity Big brother after all. The only thing that would be fun was a confrontation between Todrick and the jury, this didn't happen so there goes a season I never want to remember again.

See you for Big brother Canada March 2nd!

• Love 4

Poor Todrick, so overwhelmed by the amount of hate on the interwebs he cancels all of his post game interviews.

Did anyone catch that on the feeds he said he wanted to use the prize money to have a specific costume made and yet on the finale he said he wanted to use if to promote art...  What a tool.

Typical case of presumed privilege and assumed entitlement. He truly thought that being a double-protected class by the Woke mob, that he could say anything and do anything without fear of repercussions.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Cherry Cola said:

Yay! So happy Carson won favorite houseguest!!! 

I loved the comments as they voted.  Why was Chris Kattan there, but not on stage for the show? 

Because Kattan self-evicted from the House prematurely, he couldn’t participate in the Jury vote - but apparently Production didn’t want to totally exclude him, so he was permitted to join the other HGs after the votes had been cast.

Considering how much work TPTB have put in on earlier occasions to expunge ANY reference at all to DORs, I’d guess them relenting enough to include Kattan lends credence to the theory he self-evicted for health reasons.

• Love 6

So happy Todd was enlightened after saying he would vote for Todrick.  I loved what he said when he voted.

I loved what everyone said and made it so apparent that Roddick was disliked immensely.

Not a fan of Meisha but she did deserve to win. She was a competition beast not only in the physical competitions but in the mental ones as well.

I want to see Lamar's tattoo

I wish the jury was privy to the feeds in regular seasons as imo they are voting without knowing the whole story.

Edited by MsMalin
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, Diana Berry said:

Oh yes love a bitter jury.  Also, caught the Todd eye roll.  I think when Todd cast his vote that when it really sunk in for Toddrick.  

so Shana cast her vote for Meischa and said this votes means I’ll never have to see your face again.  So what would her words for Toddrick be?

poor Cynthia so out of the loop.

I think those were Shanna's words for Toddrick.

(My phone now has "Toddrick" stored in its dictionary.)

• Love 2

I can't believe this season was only 3 weeks-- it seemed more like 3 years, really, and I recorded most of the shows and skipped a lot. I just didn't enjoyed much of the season, which is too bad because I usually enjoy the regular season ( depending on if we get some good players, that is ). 

I guess I'm OK with a Miesha winning- I would have hated Todrick getting it and she did work damn hard to win. Having said that, though, I still don't really like either one of them. Todrick is just an ass all the way around and Miesha seems like she has no sense of humor about anything. Maybe that's a side effect of her occupation, idk. Anyway, here's hoping the regular summer season is more enjoyable.

• Love 10
6 hours ago, Nashville said:

Considering how much work TPTB have put in on earlier occasions to expunge ANY reference at all to DORs, I’d guess them relenting enough to include Kattan lends credence to the theory he self-evicted for health reasons.

In an exit interview, Kattan said he left because his stepfather got sick just before the show started. With no way to stay in contact and find out what was happening, he finally decided he needed to leave so he could be there with his family. So it wasn’t his own health— he insisted he was fine and would have been able to take whatever the show threw at him. 

I always thought Kattan appeared detached and like he didn’t want to be there. Turns out, he really didn’t, because he was worried about his dad. I’m glad the show let him be at the finale, even if he was shunted off to the side like a child in timeout.

4 hours ago, MsMalin said:

I wish the jury was privy to the feeds in regular seasons as imo they are voting without knowing the whole story.

In theory this sounds great, but in practice I’m sure it would result in very boring DRs and feeds, because nobody would want to say anything that would offend. So, I vote to keep it the way it is.

What might be fun is a reunion show, where everyone could yell at each other after they’ve seen the episodes. Then Julie could calm everyone down with some helpful platitudes.

7 hours ago, xKHANx said:

Did anyone catch that on the feeds he said he wanted to use the prize money to have a specific costume made and yet on the finale he said he wanted to use if to promote art...  What a tool.

I’m sure he considers his costumes art. I expect he considers his entire appearance, and existence, an artful gift to enlighten and dazzle the masses.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

I think Todrick thinks everyone hates him because of the way he played the game. He doesn't realize that actually, people hate him because he sucks. Look at the people who dislike him. Shanna. Lamar. Chris Kirkpatrick. They're all nice, inoffensive people.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

That slog was worth it just for the bitter jury.

Bitter juries=excellence and they are just plain fun.

I love them because they are the most REAL thing in a Reality Show. Someone dicks you over and costs you the money of course you are going to be mad. I hate when people are fake.

Everyone for their most part keeping their distance from the final two at the very end of the show was awesome.

And why does Julie make a big deal to keep away during eviction interviews but is shoulder to shoulder at the end of the finale. Did they think we wouldnt notice verytime she does this?

• Love 7
53 minutes ago, North of Eden said:

And why does Julie make a big deal to keep away during eviction interviews but is shoulder to shoulder at the end of the finale. Did they think we wouldnt notice verytime she does this?

Her "I can't hug you because we have to social distance"  this season and "Air hug" last season to every contestant upon exiting is so annoying and Chen-bottish. I don't recall her hugging evicted houseguests on a regular basis pre-pandemic, if at all. It sounds so phony every time she says it. Like she's happy to have an excuse not to touch them, lol.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, kassandra8286 said:

Like she's happy to have an excuse not to touch them, lol.

Considering some of these HGs, can you blame her?  There’s more than a few I wouldn’t want to touch, unless the use of a quarterstaff were permitted.

• Love 1

Todrick has not yet done any interviews.  It's been reported that he has stated he will only do one media interview.  I guess His Royal Highness has apparently not yet decided which outlet he will bless with his presence.   

• LOL 2
3 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

Todrick has not yet done any interviews.  It's been reported that he has stated he will only do one media interview.  I guess His Royal Highness has apparently not yet decided which outlet he will bless with his presence.   

Todrick is an asshole sore loser who thought he had it in the bag. Maybe no one is really interested in HRH anymore. Hope he disappears now.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

2 hours ago, MsTree said:

Todrick is an asshole sore loser who thought he had it in the bag. Maybe no one is really interested in HRH anymore. Hope he disappears now.

The media cycle moves quickly.   Is anyone but his fan base still interested in an interview with the runner up of a reality show that ended a week ago?

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

Derrick and Cody said they were going to have Todrick on their podcast , but that did not happen (maybe they did not get the cancelled memo). 

Todrick finally posted something other than a tour ad on his IG. It was a picture of dance rehersal for the big world tour. One of his dancers is Christie, the women that was suppose to be on BB23 but got COVID, she had a platform about hair loss.  Wonder if she is being paid or working for exposure only. 

When I looked, Tommy BB21 and Hannah BB23 had positive comments for Todrick posted. I don;t see Hannah's now and Tommy is taking heat for supporting Todrick. 

• Love 1
On 2/24/2022 at 1:09 PM, MsMalin said:

Someone elucidated why that wouldn't work, but there was a situation in Season 1, I believe, where a househamster won a call home, and their parent just rattled off all the people they shouldn't trust (basically, everybody they WERE trusting). I can't recall whether the player altered her (I think it was a her - the gal with the kooky hair?) game or not. I think it just confused her.

But they took THAT prize away forever. 

• Love 2