Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E19: Cinco De Mayhem

• Start Topic

As the Zion trip continues, the women head out for a day of horseback riding, ATVing and spa treatments; but the lingering doubt over whether Meredith held a memorial for her father continues. Jen hosts a Cinco De Mayo celebration where Jennie finds herself at odds with Mary yet again. And when Meredith defends Mary, a distraught Lisa goes off.

Airdate: 01/30/2022

Guys, I'm tired.  How is this season not over yet?

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

Mary being fully dressed during a massage was hilarious. Looks like she’s a never nude.  I love Taco Bell so shut up, Mary. 

Michael Tobias GIF

Can we just send Jen Shah to jail already.  So sick of her and her storyline. 

Edited by TheCouchPotato
  • LOL 14
  • Love 3

Jen Shah “if Meredith is lying about her own father’s memorial, what else is she lying about?” 
Jen is the queen of deflection and I an so unclear about why these women are buying anything  coming out of her mouth. She’s not nice and has no charisma and has been incredibly erratic.

I really wish one of them was really smart and really real that they would call Jen and Mary out. Instead we women who are really good at making themselves suspect in some form or fashion since none of them (except maybe Heather) no what it is like to be a real person and not a persona.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Doesn’t production pay for these “parties”?

But Meredith needs something to argue with someone about. 

Love Whitney's sunburn, jeez woman they do have sunscreen.

• Love 3

Daaaaaamn. Lisa ranting “off camera” (but on mic) about Meredith having no money and sleeping with half of New York City. Andy Cohen is going to ask Meredith about it on WWHL!! 

ETA: Meredith is saying Lisa is projecting about sleeping around AND posing her family. Andy says that Meredith/Lisa will get into this hot mic tirade at the reunion.

ETA2: she’s an acquaintance of Harry Dubin but hasn’t slept with him. Lol.

Edited by JenE4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 15

I began season 2 loving everyone. The only ones I love at this point in the season now are Meredith and Heather.

Whitney has seriously been reaching with everything regarding Meredith. I get it, you are trying to produce a show, but at some point it goes too far, and I think what Whitney said tonight was disgusting. 

I don't like when they try to shame housewives for not being married. Heather's zinger to Mary tonight was so funny, sorry Mary but you had that one coming. 

• Love 16
24 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Daaaaaamn. Lisa ranting “off camera” (but on mic) about Meredith having no money and sleeping with half of New York City. Andy Cohen is going to ask Meredith about it on WWHL!! 

ETA: Meredith is saying Lisa is projecting about sleeping around AND posing her family. Andy says that Meredith/Lisa will get into this hot mic tirade at the reunion.

ETA2: she’s an acquaintance of Harry Dubin but hasn’t slept with him. Lol.

Talking about Meredith on WWHL - whoever did her makeup must have been blindfolded, or did the makeup in a darkened room.  How the hell did they let her go out on camera looking like that???  The eyeshadow on her one eye is overdone, making that eye appear "wonky" (the right eye is way too "smoky" compared to the left eye), and the facial contouring and shading is just completely unblended.  Meredith looks like she's wearing that black stripey stuff that football players used to wear.  

Also, it looks like she got some injections in her upper lip and now, it looks evened out, finally.  

Edited by njbchlover
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
35 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Talking about Meredith on WWHL - whoever did her makeup must have been blindfolded, or did the makeup in a darkened room.  How the hell did they let her go out on camera looking like that???  The eyeshadow on her one eye is overdone, making that eye appear "wonky" (the right eye is way too "smoky" compared to the left eye), and the facial contouring and shading is just completely unblended.  Meredith looks like she's wearing that black stripey stuff that football players used to wear.  

Also, it looks like she got some injections in her upper lip and now, it looks evened out, finally.  

Yes, the injectables are not her friend.

From WWHL it sounds like the best hot mike overnight have really affected Meredith's and Lisa's relationship.  Still, it was amazing.

• Love 6

Whitney and Heather’s shit stirring is just so amateurish that it’s painful to watch. Perhaps Kyle Richards offers lessons?

That scene at dinner about not liking Jennie was straight out of my high school. Shudder.

Cant wait for the Lisa Barlow freak out next week!

• Love 8

That dinner scene was so funny to me because one pair of people would fight then stop. Then another pair would fight then stop. Then a different pair would fight then stop. Like they were all taking turns to start a fight with someone else.

One thing that's really bothered me this season is the cast members...I can't think of how to word this. Meredith will say that she doesn't want to be at events with Jen and get angry when she's at an event that Jen's also at, but we all know she signed a contract with Bravo and she's obligated to film with all the other women and that's why she can't just avoid Jen. Or with this trip; they're pretending the husbands came up with this trip idea and are paying for it, or that Jen is paying for dinner, but Bravo's paying for it. It's like they're pretending they're not on a reality show, pretending we don't know they're on a reality show, and pretending none of us know how these shows work.

Mary is such a miserable asshole. She clearly hates being around the other housewives, hates going the these events, and she isn't fun to watch, so put us all out of our misery and just fire her!

• Love 20

I have a feeling there is no place where Mary herself isn't out of her "dep".  I've missed a few franchises over the years but based upon what I have seen I'd wager that Mary is the biggest asshole out of them all.  

Is there really any coming back from Lisa's hot mike moment?  

2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

What the ever loving what was that around Whitney’s mouth? 

It was just dirt.  It was on Jen also.  The ATV's were traveling on dirt roads and they did not have windshields so the dirt was blowing on their faces.

• LOL 1
  • Love 20

Lisa ranting about Meredith was pretty funny. Meredith and her family are prob living a fake life. They all are so annoying. Her creepy slimy husband and stupid Brooks.

Mary is such a piece of shit. She’s just a miserable cow and thinks she’s better then everyone. She’s trash tho and a fraud herself. I hope she gets fired. Heather calling out her step gran daddy husband cracked me up. 

Meredith is so far up Mary’s abs it’s gross. Mary is a horrible person so why Meredith is obsessed with her I’ll never know.

I think Heather is the only one I like.

Whitney is annoying with her questions and her voice asking them is annoying as hell.

• Love 22

Not a fan of Mary and I think she’s a grifter who is likely fleecing her congregation but I gave a little smile when the ladies were asking why she didn’t want to be friends with Jennie and she said she said “cuz I don’t like her”. Point blank. In light of everything that has come out about her, Mary was right about that one. 

Edited by Sharper2002
  • Love 18
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Jen and production did Whitney wrong not telling her she looked like she had a ring of shit around her mouth while filming this lol 

She knew it - when they got out of the cars she asked Jen if she looked like she had just eaten ass 😖

2 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Mary  capby is all kinda of wrong. I feel like she has suffered real emotional arrested development and has actual no idea how to operate in the normal world where she might meet people who cowtow to her. No excuse as she chose a path and had many opportunities to learn about normal human interactions.

i am so with Lisa right now. Meredith’s support of Mary Cosby over other friends is so bizarre.

Yeah there is really something wrong with Mary.  But Meredith remains my least favorite.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, MerBearStare said:

Mary is such a miserable asshole. She clearly hates being around the other housewives, hates going the these events, and she isn't fun to watch, so put us all out of our misery and just fire her!

I think she quit?  She never showed to the reunion taping, then I read she hasn't been filming for season 3.  Meredith said on WWHL that Mary's no longer on the show.  Hallelujah!

• Love 14

Whitney just says whatever producers whisper in her ear - pssst Meredith’s father’s memorial service...pssst How are you supposed to feel...psssssst...

Useful idiot though - without Whitney’s willingness to be a dirt-eating blabbermouth, nothing would happen on this show.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 10

Mary's interpretation of scripture is kind of fascinating.

I mean anyone who takes, “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.”, as basically an invitation to chuck that mothereffin' stone is a certain special kind of asshole.

• LOL 15
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, Sharper2002 said:

Not a fan of Mary and I think she’s a grifter who is likely fleecing her congregation but I gave a little smile when the women were the ladies were asking why she didn’t want to be friends with Jennie and she said she said “cuz I don’t like her”. Point blank. In light of everything that has come out about her, Mary was right about that one. 

I think there may be something actually wrong in Mary's brain, not just housewives' syndrome, but she has moments like that where she makes me laugh.  She just says whatever she feels like saying, and doesn't try to justify it.  It's usually something terrible, but that one was gold!

• Love 9
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Whitney just says whatever producers whisper in her ear - pssst Meredith’s father’s memorial service...pssst How are you supposed to feel...psssssst...

Useful idiot though - without Whitney’s willingness to be a dirt-eating blabbermouth, nothing would happen on this show.

It seems clear to me that the producers know that Meredith is lying, and are strongly pushing this narrative. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 9

I've come to the conclusion that I don't enjoy watching any of these women. Some of them are terrible people (Jen Shah, Mary, Jennie), some are annoying & uninteresting (Lisa, Meredith, Whitney) and the one I don't mind (Heather) is just not that bright.

Edited by snarts
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Brooks probably had something to do with Meredith's unfortunate look on WWHL.  Why do these women keep messing with their faces?  Meredith and Whitney were pretty when the show started.  I didn't even recognize Meredith on WWHL last night.    I think Whitney just looks much older now, much like Lala did when she started screwing up her face.  Lala seems to be getting back to her normal young, pretty face now, but Whitney needs to stop whatever she is doing.

• Love 9

I give Mary credit for one thing only: She doesn't mind being filmed with out her wigs or makeup! 

This reunion is going to be epic. Andy and Meredith both confirmed on WWHL last night that Meredith found out what Lisa said on the hot mike only one day before filming the reunion. I am patiently waiting for her to lose her shit big time and come out there on the couch with guns a blazin'!

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, Sharper2002 said:

Not a fan of Mary and I think she’s a grifter who is likely fleecing her congregation but I gave a little smile when the ladies were asking why she didn’t want to be friends with Jennie and she said she said “cuz I don’t like her”. Point blank. In light of everything that has come out about her, Mary was right about that one. 

Maybe I need to Google her, but Mary was talking about Jennie (not Jen Shah).  Has a lot of negative stuff about Jennie come out?

ETA:  I Googled and found the answer:  offensive social media posts from Jennie.

Edited by MMLEsq
  • Love 2