Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E19: Cinco De Mayhem

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Talking about Meredith on WWHL - whoever did her makeup must have been blindfolded, or did the makeup in a darkened room.  How the hell did they let her go out on camera looking like that???  The eyeshadow on her one eye is overdone, making that eye appear "wonky" (the right eye is way too "smoky" compared to the left eye), and the facial contouring and shading is just completely unblended.  Meredith looks like she's wearing that black stripey stuff that football players used to wear.  

Also, it looks like she got some injections in her upper lip and now, it looks evened out, finally.  

Oh hell, I thought Meredith looked HIDEOUS on WWHL.   To me personally, nothing looks evened out.  Her face looks full of filler ~ she looks like someone smashed her head flat before going on stage!   Of course, I have to mute her voice ~ there's nothing about her I like, including that creepy, entitled little b*&^h of a son.  They feed off of each other...... the only one I dislike more on RHOSLC is Mary.   What a horrible person. She's the leader of a church?  Very concerning for so many reasons. 

• Love 19
5 minutes ago, KoKo said:

Oh hell, I thought Meredith looked HIDEOUS on WWHL.   To me personally, nothing looks evened out.  Her face looks full of filler ~ she looks like someone smashed her head flat before going on stage!   Of course, I have to mute her voice ~ there's nothing about her I like, including that creepy, entitled little b*&^h of a son.  They feed off of each other...... the only one I dislike more on RHOSLC is Mary.   What a horrible person. She's the leader of a church?  Very concerning for so many reasons. 

Island Boy & I could not believe how awful Meredith looked. WTF has she done to her once pretty face??

• Love 13
8 minutes ago, IslandGirl said:

Island Boy & I could not believe how awful Meredith looked. WTF has she done to her once pretty face??

I don't get it.  With all honesty, before this catastrophe, I thought she was so pretty. 

• Love 9
18 minutes ago, KoKo said:

I don't get it.  With all honesty, before this catastrophe, I thought she was so pretty. 

It's off-topic, so I won't go beyond one sentence; but this is case for an easy score of Housewives & Bravo cast and their plastic surgery.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, KoKo said:

Oh hell, I thought Meredith looked HIDEOUS on WWHL.   To me personally, nothing looks evened out.  Her face looks full of filler ~ she looks like someone smashed her head flat before going on stage! 

I'm not sure just exactly what was responsible for that but...YIKES!  

I feel some of the members of this franchise are in need of a cautionary tale...perhaps someone should bring them before and after photos of Jocelyn Wildenstein.   

• Love 10
1 hour ago, StillHere said:

Toss in Whitney and we've got three.

Whitney? What has she done, I must have missed something. The thing with this franchise is two of them are not coming back next season. Possibly three, if, and I doubt it, Jen goes to prison. 
If they add new, interesting HW’s I might tune in for S3. These housewife shows are slowly dying off,  NYC might not be back and OC isn’t any good anymore, Miami is on a steaming service I don’t have, I don’t watch the other ones. BH is my favorite. 

• Love 4
50 minutes ago, ichbin said:

I'm not sure just exactly what was responsible for that but...YIKES!  

I feel some of the members of this franchise are in need of a cautionary tale...perhaps someone should bring them before and after photos of Jocelyn Wildenstein.   

Soooo very true!!   I have a close friend that has become addicted to the fillers, etc.  We (myself and another close friend)have pleaded with her to stop ~ her face looks like rubber, her smile is totally jacked up (when she can smile at all) and I can't express how beautiful she actually was. It breaks my heart.  This is exactly the picture I need to show her. 

• Love 5
54 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

I simply don't understand why the women are so intent on proving Meredith was lying about her father's memorial when they don't even question Jenn who was actually investigated and charged by the federal government for fraud. Say what you will about Mer but I would disengage from that conversation as well. These women spend more time worrying about why Mary and Mer weren't on the bus when Jenn scammed elderly people out of money.

I love it when a HW has a hot mic moment and Lisa's was no exception. It felt like Lisa had been holding that in for a while.

Could be the producers know that Meredith was with the guy she shares with Jen - and they’ve been using Whitney to get to this storyline. Just a possibility.

Interesting how Meredith uses her family as a shield - “Don’t you dare come after my family!” might actually mean “Don’t you dare out me and my family as fake.”

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

Meredith looks terrible on WWHL.  I'm so tired of Satan Andy acting shocked that the other guest, this time Bridget Everett, believe that Jen Shah is guilty.  

I don't like Mary. Nothing Christian about that woman. I do, however think she is a lot more attractive with her hair natural and not wearing one of those atrocious wig.  Glad she is off the show.  Cracked up at her trying to talk to Robert Jr about what outfit she should use. I guess she is getting filming pointers from Meredith.  Also why is Meredith Mary's ride or die?  What does Mary hold over Meredith's head.

• Love 12
43 minutes ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

0AD104B1-1EA2-4579-B69C-1E7E5B8E80FD.jpeg

2395D69B-4867-4EFD-8C90-79BC5E53A10B.jpeg

Whoa nellie, that's rough. I actually gasped a little. 

Legit question....can somebody actually come back from something like this, or is that just gonna be her face now?

Edited by NoWhammies
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, Bossa Nova said:

Lastly....with that parted hairstyle, shoulder length brunette hair combined with the severe makeup....you know who Meredith looked like ?

Caitlyn Jenner !

That's EXACTLY what I thought! 🤣  

She is in desperate need of a stylist whose name isn't Brooks Marks.

37 minutes ago, NoWhammies said:

Whoa nellie, that's rough. I actually gasped a little. 

Legit question....can somebody actually come back from something like this, or is that just gonna be her face now?

From my understanding: if it's just fillers it can go away (or can be dissolved with different injections) and her face will go back to normal, as long as she stops injecting stuff in there. I sincerely hope she hasn't done anything permanent, as she looks terrible.

I believe this pic was before or around season one. What a massive difference!13A302E5-BAD7-4C52-ABEA-9AF811E871C7.jpeg.c130a446a5cf927a1494585bc4e6e6da.jpeg

• Useful 2
  • Love 12

I enjoyed the hot mic so much I left the episode on the dvr so I can rewind it and watch it throughout the week but now maybe I’ll watch WWH to see Merediths (Scarediths)face. Yikes!
I hated Jennie before it was cool to do so. Guess I have something in common with Mary!

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

When Meredith's face was turned toward Andy, her right eye appeared to be shut completely. Like a wayward wink.

The white mesh top didn't fit and had gathers across it from trying to rein in her latest purchases.

Her physical alterations are ruining her natural beauty. The changes are startling. The tawdry "fashion" doesn't help..

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I thought Andy had Leah Remini on WWH, it took me a few minutes to figure out that was really Meredith...WTF???  WHY??? 

Why is Jenn suddenly normalized?  She continues with awful wardrobe choices, she says she is so fancy but that Tex Mex buffet with the foil trays would be a "never do," on my night to host the dinner, it is as tacky as her red outfit.

The dirt on Whitney's face looked like she was growing a goatee.

I got the feeling that the husbands were okay not hearing from their wives when they are away.  

Meredith questioning who is paying for the dinner was hysterical, she knew Bravo was paying for it.

I cannot hate Heather, she seems normal with normal reactions to the craziness.  

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Love 7
15 hours ago, Bossa Nova said:

Lastly....with that parted hairstyle, shoulder length brunette hair combined with the severe makeup....you know who Meredith looked like ?

Caitlyn Jenner !

Kathy Hilton from RH0BH looks even more like Caitlin - I wonder if they all go to the same surgeon?

I thought they all looked like crap at the Mexican dinner.  Jennie's dress was possibly okay; I couldn't get a good look at it, but the rest of the outfits were awful.

• Love 8
On 1/31/2022 at 10:49 AM, Straycat80 said:

Another dinner, another fight. Lather, rinse, repeat. At least Lisa called Mary out on her cult church. I’ll watch the reunion but then I think I’m done with this season. 

The fighting can annoy me but at least they are fighting about interesting stuff like church and business chicanery and not trying to get to the bottom of who may or may not have returned a dog to a rescue, and who may or may not have been accountable for that.  Not that that is ok!  But the other franchises (OC & BH) are tedious and boring.  This is good stuff!

Also if loving Taco Bell is wrong I don’t want to be right.

I will now forever love Lisa for her “Meredith is a broke whore” rant!

• LOL 7
  • Love 12
On 1/31/2022 at 5:01 PM, Straycat80 said:

Whitney? What has she done, I must have missed something. The thing with this franchise is two of them are not coming back next season. Possibly three, if, and I doubt it, Jen goes to prison. 
If they add new, interesting HW’s I might tune in for S3. These housewife shows are slowly dying off,  NYC might not be back and OC isn’t any good anymore, Miami is on a steaming service I don’t have, I don’t watch the other ones. BH is my favorite. 

Jen will be going to prison although who knows how long it will take.  I came back to this to watch two future felons.    No s3 for me.   Why no NYC?   That’s the only one I watch now. 

• Love 2

As much as I recoil from all things Jen Shah, her reaction shots in Mary's "church" were exquisite. 

So... you don't hold services for a year, but first day back, everybody wants to get up and testify how divine you are? That's normal.

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, kassa said:

As much as I recoil from all things Jen Shah, her reaction shots in Mary's "church" were exquisite. 

So... you don't hold services for a year, but first day back, everybody wants to get up and testify how divine you are? That's normal.

And that church was empty!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Was Robert Sr. on the golfing trip?  I don't remember him being there.  So how does Mary have the right to be nasty about Heather not having a husband when her husband wasn't part of the agreement either?

Man, this show is amazing.  It's nonsensical and stupid and amazing.  I have a high-stress job that requires serious mental concentration and this show is perfect after.

I still have no idea what any of these women mean when they say someone "has their back" or "doesn't have their back."

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, hilaryvm said:

Man, this show is amazing.  It's nonsensical and stupid and amazing.  I have a high-stress job that requires serious mental concentration and this show is perfect after.

Right, that what you need. I started watching Americas Next Top Model when I was working on my dissertation- just what my brain needed. Unfortunately the side effect was become addicted to the RH franchise (that’s my story anyway)

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 2/16/2022 at 11:15 PM, hilaryvm said:

I still have no idea what any of these women mean when they say someone "has their back" or "doesn't have their back."

It means when they pick a fight with someone they expect at least one other woman to jump in and take their side loudly and publicly and unequivocally.  This is "having their back" and it rarely happens to anyone's satisfaction.  Hence the other women don't "have their back" 😄

• Love 1
On 1/30/2022 at 10:25 PM, LaurelleJ said:

Whitney has seriously been reaching with everything regarding Meredith. I get it, you are trying to produce a show, but at some point it goes too far, and I think what Whitney said tonight was disgusting. 

I've said for a few weeks now that Whitney is like a child. You can see from the looks she makes and he stupid questions she asks. She's just like my 8yr old picking fights with her sister. Someone should just send her to her room and let the adults continue to act like idiots alone. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 1/31/2022 at 4:31 PM, MaggieG said:

I simply don't understand why the women are so intent on proving Meredith was lying about her father's memorial when they don't even question Jenn who was actually investigated and charged by the federal government for fraud. Say what you will about Mer but I would disengage from that conversation as well. These women spend more time worrying about why Mary and Mer weren't on the bus when Jenn scammed elderly people out of money.

I think I'm the only person in America that thinks what we saw on tv was a simple case of Lisa misspeaking about where Meredith was at the time. Meredith obviously sounded "off", and the women were all freaked out thinking something was wrong with Coach, and in the end Lisa just quickly said "go back to your family". How that turns into Lisa committing crimes against humanity I do not get. And I feel frustration for Lisa. My god what a stupid idiotic plotline for a fight. 

Who really gives a sh*t why she wasn't on the bus. 

Edited by HotHW
  • Love 6

Who really gives a sh*t why she wasn't on the bus. 

Seems it's about this idea/plotline she ratted Jen out to the FBI, or knew Jen was being arrested and didn't show up on the bus to avoid the whole scene and her involvement. I agree though that Lisa simply misunderstood/spoke about where she was, and even if she wasn't physically at a memorial for her father it would stand to reason she was still feeling some kind of way the day AFTER the memorial. This is for sure an everyone is wrong and dumb, but there was a lot alcohol involved. Like you weren't at the memorial but you also weren't in Vail does not automatically equal engineered the downfall of Jen Shah, pretty sure that is all on her.

Having said that I actually like Whitney and she and Heather are the only remotely sane people on the show. Mary is awful but man she can be funny while she's awful, and can't say what a bad look it will be if the three people who leave the show are all the women of color, JFC.

• Love 1
On 1/31/2022 at 10:15 PM, WhatAmIWatching said:

From my understanding: if it's just fillers it can go away (or can be dissolved with different injections) and her face will go back to normal, as long as she stops injecting stuff in there.

I’m pretty sure there has been a brow lift in there (maybe a full face lift?) but the rest could be filler.  The brow lift may just need time to settle and perhaps she will allow some of the filler to dissipate or whatever without replacing it to the point it’s at now.

I don’t think she looks like a goblin or anything, but she was quite beautiful before.

33B009B1-7C47-42B8-BA56-1BF8A61FCF8A.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by JonnieUniteUs
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Jennie did a TH talking about how fabulously the Mexican dinner was done.  It looked like they were using plastic cups, etc. and the taco salad looks like one you used to be able to get at Steak ‘n Shake (which admittedly was delicious 😁).

Nothing wrong with a casual dinner by any means but her high praise of how “Jen really brought it” made me wonder if they were just so thrilled to have someone else cook as maybe this was filmed during the height of the Rona.🤔

• Useful 1
On 2/21/2022 at 8:19 AM, JonnieUniteUs said:

I’m pretty sure there has been a brow lift in there (maybe a full face lift?) but the rest could be filler.  The brow lift may just need time to settle and perhaps she will allow some of the filler to dissipate or whatever without replacing it to the point it’s at now.

I don’t think she looks like a goblin or anything, but she was quite beautiful before.

33B009B1-7C47-42B8-BA56-1BF8A61FCF8A.jpeg

image.jpeg

I am sorry but I have to ask...did Brooks do her fillers?

• LOL 6
On 2/16/2022 at 11:15 PM, hilaryvm said:

Was Robert Sr. on the golfing trip?  I don't remember him being there.  So how does Mary have the right to be nasty about Heather not having a husband when her husband wasn't part of the agreement either?

He was not. From what I can tell, Robert Sr. does not participate in any of the HW events that don't occur in his kitchen. Recall he wouldn't even bring Mary's coat to her.

Having your back = blind allegiance no matter how non-sensical the person is acting/behaving

Doesn't have your back = asks logical questions to figure out exactly what the hell is going on/you are saying/you are doing 

• Love 3